The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: All The Small Things - Rocktoddy's Collected Works
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:14 am 
Title: The Sorceress

Author: Rocktoddy

Summary: A summary? You want a summary? Just go read it! Geek girl falls down while trying to impress cool chick and so chick saves girl. That’s pretty much it.

Disclaimer: : I own nothing of the Buffyverse. The characters of Willow Rosenberg and Tara Maclay are the sole property of Joss Whedon & ME, blablabla, who cares, I don't but it's the law and I wouldn't want to mess with her cuz she's a tough chick.

Rating: PG13

Feedback: Oh that'd be just swell since this is my first fic post.

Notes: This was just something I had flouncing in my mind. Nothing serious, just, y'know, Willow and Tara. Pay no mind to the craziness. And the crack. And Xander. Oh and you'll notice I'm a little obsessed with a certain someone's slightly ajar mouth. Apologies for that too. Hee.

---

A Walk in the Park

Buffy Summers and Xander Harris were walking side by side through their neighborhood just enjoying what was going to be one of the last summer days, basking themselves in the late afternoon sun. After all, it was back to school again in a couple of days which probably meant back to demon bad!-bad!-no-no's.

The summer seemed the only time when there was absolutely no rumble in the Hell jungle and honestly, it scared the crap outta' the Slayer. For her it was like she could only sit and wait for the bad things to happen. And bad things happened when it was back to school time, so it double-sucked. For Xander it meant all-round sucking, because, you know. Xander. School. Those two don't mix.

After a while Xander sighed. "Buffy, have I ever told you lately-"

"Quit it Harris. In this fic, we're just filler. So don't pretend you like to have a conversation with me when all you want to do is jump my bones."

"Um. Okay." He shrugged blankly and continued to walk on.

"Besides, I have Ri-"

At that precise moment they heard an energized voice coming from behind them, making them turn around.

"Hey, you guys! Whatchadoing?" A young girl asked them casually, if not somewhat out of breath.

It was the ever hyper fluffy-clad form of the redheaded super whiz/witch-to-be Willow Rosenberg and she had been jogging to catch up with them. Moving closer, her friends clearly noticed the also new and spiffy tan Willow was sporting.

Willow's parents decided to do something different for a change and suggested Willow to go with them on a trip to the ever so lovely Caribbean. They figured that that would make up for their absence throughout the rest of the year. Willow didn't mind though. As much as she loved her friends, she'd rather be sipping exotic drinks on beautiful white-sanded beaches, lingering the lazy days away, gawking at all the all-you-can-eat-eye-popping-candy that strode by in skimpy bikini's and formfitting bathing suites while her parents ooh'd and aah'd over all the cultural sightings they could lay their academic eyes on, than to be on the Jossian Hellmouth for another day when there really was no need for her to be there at all. *Gasp.*

Because that world she lived in pretty much sucked ass.

And if you think the aforementioned isn't like Willow at all, bear in mind that she is on a FREAKING vacation and dude, while being on a continent where nobody knows your name, it is pretty easy to trace slick bouncy curves behind dark sunglasses without anyone noticing.

"Hey, Will! When did you get back?" Buffy asked after she'd enveloped her friend in a solid hug. Xander saw his chance and tried to get a hug too, but Willow simply ignored his desperate expression and dove right into the story, leaving a peeved Xander behind.

"Yesterday, late last night. Darn jetlag. You know, those things really bug me. You hear stuff about it and you think, "Oh get over it! It's only your perception of time, stop being such a baby, blabla," but jetlag really does exist! Heh." She paused a sec to ponder about it with a frowny face. "Who'da thunk?"

"Right." Buffy raised her brows as the three of them started to walk on. "Anyway, did you have a good time?"

"Oh yeah... very good… of the time…" Willow said nimbly, remembering all the nice little parties those Jamaican locals could throw. "Ooh and I brought you guys something!" She jerked up and searched the big pockets of her bright red tunic.

"Here." She said triumphantly as she handed over the wrapped gifts to her impatient friends. Xander quickly grabbed the package from Willow's hands and unwrapped it in record time. With a vague look on his face he regarded the unveiled object in front of him.

"Uhm, Will?" He grinned sheepishly. "Is this what I think it is?"

Buffy had unwrapped her present too and stood blinking at it for a couple of very long moments, before she realized what it was.

"A CRACKPIPE?!" She shrieked as she gazed up into Willow's innocent green eyes. Who, in defiance, only shrugged and bit her lip.

"It's not for actual using purposes, you know, just a little souvenir from my chillin' buddies in Jamaica. I thought it would be funny." She smirked impishly, her mind floating back to things too explicit and naughty to describe in this fic. But, lemme tell ya, it was fun! Ya mon!

"Willow, we may be a couple of crazed teenagers, but we still say 'no' to drugs." Buffy feigned the responsible one and gave the pipe back to dreamy Willow. "Besides, I don't have any crack."

"Well... " Willow leaned forward to the Slayer and whispered, "There are other stuff you can use it's profitable shape for... like for instance, how I know you use that stake of yours. Biblically." The apparently not-so-innocent hacker grinned as she pulled back and saw Buffy's face transform into a horrid expression.

"Oh my God, Willow!" She chided but smoothly did claim back her 'present' and stuffed it into the insides of her jacket, right next to her stake. "You're turning as bad as Xander!"

"What? What?" Xander spun on his heels, while a mysterious puff of smoke drifted up around him. "Did I miss something?"

Buffy and Willow looked at each other, then burst out laughing. Xander started laughing too, only it sounded more like giggling and because he had no reason to giggle it only made the laugh-fest more funny to the girls, that they started laughing even harder.

"Oh Will, how I've missed you." Buffy threw her arm around her geeky friend after the laughter had subsided.

"Yep, Buff, me too." The aspirant-witch swept fake tears from her eyes. "Because how will I ever be able to make fun of Xander without you here by my side to share the pleasure with?"

"Yeah..." Buffy sniffled. "To you and all the rest of this world, I'm very much needed. " She sighed and they both looked at Xander again who was still giggling. There were some people whom the world could live happily without. Or maybe not. Without Xander, there wouldn't be that comedy factor that made their lives easier to bear.

"So..." Buffy decided for something cheerful to discuss and faced her redheaded buddy again. "Seen any cute hotties?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Um..." Willow wondered how she could answer the question without completely lying her ass off.

Another exhausting Scooby activity; dodging the truth. She figured Buffy didn't denote the kind of hotties she thought were hot, but hey, she *had* seen some cute hotties, so...

"Yeah, I've seen quite my share of hottyness to last me a lifetime." She voiced wickedly, thinking fondly of those cute voluptuous girly clerks back at the hotel.

Buffy glanced at Xander and saw his happy giggly face suddenly faltered. 'Oh you poor dumb thing.' She sympathized with him in her mind. 'If only you had that someone special in your life who'd actually care about you.' She sighed, 'Oh well.'

The group of friends chit-chatted on about summer, the latest gossip and hell-fashions when they found themselves standing at the base of a newly build park.

"You guys," Willow frowned. "Did they conjured this up when I was gone or...?" Patiently she waited for an explanation.

Xander shrugged. "All we know is that there used to be an old folks home here and now there's a skate park!" He laughed a belly jiggling laugh and his face broke out into a Cheshire cat like grin. "The amazing wonders that is youthly petitions and construction work." The dark-haired young man lost his focus as he daydreamed about young construction workers and their sweat soaked shiny bare chests and bulky p- um... safety helmets.

Willow, long forgotten her company, stared openly at the scenery that displayed in front of her, her mouth slightly ajar.

For there was not only a brand-new park just around the corner of her street, there were skaters too. And not only cool skater boys, there was one particular skater girl that drew her attention and stood out among all the others.

The gracious form of a young woman practically floated above ground, rolling with the greatest ease towards a ramp, then everything that she was leaped high up in the air and did an amazing 180. Her golden hair billowed and chased her like a golden wave upon the sea-breeze. The girl wore baggy kaki skate pants and a red and white baseball jersey. Though the jersey was not too tight, Willow could clearly trace the curves and dips and soft shapes that molded her body. And every time she bladed faster to gain speed, she lend a bit forward, so Willow could easily identify the magnificent roundness of her perfectly padded and delicious ass.

"Will...?" Buffy waved her arms in front of her hacker friend, then nudged her a bit. Not too hard though because last time she had given Will a push, the redhead ended up staggering backwards, tumbling down and then Xander, the idiot, had stepped on her hand. It broke. Willow had given both Buffy as well as Xander the silent treatment for over a week because they made her computer-handicapped... FOR OVER TWO MONTHS!!! And that, my friends, made Willow a wee bit cranky.

"Hello, anybody in there, Wills?" She did her little bob of the head routine, but then decided for the bigger, em, guns. Or stick. Or whatever.

"Xander could you help me out he-...?" But then, as expected, she saw her other friend with the same expression on his face, only he had his mouth wide agape, big wads of drool dripping on the edges and the entire length of his tongue spread out, mumbling, "Paaaahaaants..."

"Great." She let out with a big sigh. "Everybody's getting horny but me. At least I've got Riley." Then she realized who Riley was and dejectedly let her head hang with a sad huff.

"B-B-Buff, Buffy?" Willow choked out finally, her mouth still slightly ajar, tongue resting comfortably against the inside of her lower lip.

"Yeah?" She answered hopefully, her hand reaching halfway inside her jacket.

"Who's that?" She lifted a limp finger up to point at the cause of her temporary brain meltdown. Buffy followed her line of sight and answered droopily,

"Oh her." Buffy dropped her hand. "She's some new someone. I don't know her real name, but they call her 'The Sorceress'." Willow quickly glanced an questioning look at the Slayer. "Don't look at me! I dunno either what that's all about, but the word is she's like the undefeatable Queen of Skate. Halfpipe, Street, Pool, you name it, she's got it..."

'Oh... Oh she does...' Willow sighed in her mind. Knowing that she couldn't stare at the babe on wheels any more than she already had, a plan formed in her mind. A stupid plan maybe, but a plan nonetheless. Willow liked plans.

"...and inline isn't even her specialty. I hear she excels at skateboarding."

Willow by now, had started to breath excessively through her ever slightly ajar mouth, then flicked her tongue out casually to lick over her paper-dry lips.

"Um, Buffy, could you, maybe..." She turned to see Xander who was still in Village People wonderland. "Bring Xander home? He doesn't look so..." She took a fleeting glance at him. "...good."

"Wow, like that's an unexpected turn of events." Buffy snorted at her own joke, but seeing Willow's resolve face, or rather the primal expression that graced that face, she quietly shuffled out of sight, a bulk of a man in her hold. She did shout though, "Great to have you back, Wills!", but Willow's attention had obviously been shifted again to watch The Sorceress play with the earth's pull like... how did they call that again? Oh right. Like 'It ain't noah thang!'

Discreetly hiding behind a big oak tree, Willow watched with eager eyes. And her mouth slightly ajar. Every time The Sorceress approached a ramp or any other obstacle, Willow would hold her breath, bite her lower lip and grip the tree's bark more firmly. And every time The Sorceress would astonish her, the skill, the flow, the experience, everything. It was almost like a part of her, so natural. And bouncy. Can't forget bouncy. And in all the right places too.

'Sweet, sweet law of gravity... How I love thee, Mr. Newton. Let me count the ways...'

Nearly unable to tear her eyes away from the blonde skater, Willow finally did manage to tear herself away and raced home as fast as she could to search the cold abysses that was the basement of her house for her old inline skates she once got for her fifteenth birthday. Willow remembered that day all so well.

She had not been too happy about the gift she'd gotten from her parents since she wanted the latest of the latest technology in the form of the newest Apple Computer but instead got... ugh... inline skates. Grumpily she had agreed to try them out, but not before she got the extended safety protection gear that went with it. Safety first was her motto!

Xander had offered to help her learn, but he also sucked at it, no matter how much he convinced himself that he was the new Tony Hawk of inline skating. Finally after much stumbling, slipping and falling, a very much frustrated Willow had chucked them off her aching feet, thrown them into the dank basement to never see the living light of day again.

Until now.

Getting up in the attire, which took her nearly thirty-freakin-minutes, she slowly went out unto the street, barely keeping herself straight up. Trying to avoid any obstacle in her way, she moved forward, slowly, rolling step by rolling step. She even managed to prevent herself from tripping over an old lady, dear old Mrs. Ellison who lived further down the street and who was now walking her dog. You wouldn't know by just looking at her, but that little white grandmamma knew some dirty four-letter words that would even make Christina Aguilera flee back into the beer bottle from which she came. This Willow found out, because that freak on a leash appeared to have quite the nasty tendency to hump anything that came within her range.

Willow was within that range. That little tail-wiggler was in serious heat. And so Ms. Rosenberg, with her devilish hot wheels from hell, almost killed a little bitch named Noxi.

Anyway, hitching and hiking Willow reached the edge of the park and stood there watching against her oak tree, which she had first hugged for dear life of course.

The blonde Sorceress was now accompanied by a group of other skaters, almost every one of them of the boy-ish kind. She could see them talking and having fun, especially laughing with The Sorceress and her exquisite banter skills. It was oh so very obvious that they were trying to get onto her good-side. Maybe even into her pants. In SkateWorld, the blonde Sorceress was Cordelia.

It did NOT made Willow more comfortable to go out and, well, make an ass out of herself. But since knowing that she lived on a Hellmouth and started to fight the good-fight, it was all Carpe Diem for her anyway.

"Okay, Willow. Here we go. Rollicking Hacker on Wheels. Whoopde-freaking-do!" And with one giant push off the tree, she glided to the middle of the open court.

Slowly. Very slowly.

The conversations at The Sorceress' corner muted down as they softly turned into ridicule as every single one of the skaters watched how Willow, dressed like a complete idiot with her yellow safety helmet crooked on her head and bright orange safety pads on her kneecaps and elbows, stumbled with her sense of balance like a newborn kitty just trying to stand for the first time.

The Sorceress, however, took the scene in with a genuine smile, if not a little curious one. It was as if she was really interested in how this situation would play out. And hey, the dorky chick had some massive cuteness going on! So she kept her eyes on the redhead, watching.

And Willow could hear the snickers and chortles from the skater boys, but it didn't matter because she knew that The Sorceress was somehow not like them. Hopefully.

"Seizethemomentseizethemomentseizethemoment..."

She glanced shyly at the Sorceress, her mouth slightly ajar...

And then it happened.

She hadn't paid much attention to where exactly she was rolling to and before she knew it, a deep, deep staircase appeared in front of her and Willow was left peering into the steep end.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" She yelped with her arms swaying frantically to all sides as the inline wheels she had been standing on lost grip of the asphalt and she fell down. She fell down and down the steps, her world gyrating upside down, sideways up and down again when a painful crunch sounded from her ankle to her leg all through her body, reverberated straight to her head. Still she fell down until...

"Ooooompfh!"

She landed right into The Sorceress' arms.

What Willow couldn't possibly have seen was the instant that she fell off the first step, The Sorceress jumped up and got into action, the adrenaline pumping in her veins as she veered off, leaped over ramps, zigzagged to dodge clueless pedestrians, slid down pipes and bumped off steps, until she made a slick u-turn and halted at the end of the culpable staircase, ready to catch this silly cute clumsy girl.

And when she did, she didn't even blink once at the sensations in her hyped-up body, at how perfect it felt to hold this girl in her arms.

Quickly checking back with her skatrr-homiez, who looked back at her with completely astonished faces, she couldn't help but feeling smug. Oh yeah, the Sorceress still ruled tha park!

Willow, who felt blissfully content there in the blonde woman's- her hero's arms, blinked hazily as a semi-drunken smile crept upon her face. She sighed deeply into The Sorceress' chest which felt oh so bountiful soft, feeling the heart beneath her thump wildly, just when the sharpest pain EVER heralded its presence in her now pink cotton candy filled brain.

"Are you a-alright?" The soft voice reaching Willow through the throbbing ache, demanding it to stay cool. If just for a moment.

"Um, yeah." Willow mumbled, opening her eyes to find herself staring into the most bluest eyes she'd ever seen in her entire life which immediately softened the agonizing pain. "You know, new... um, skate-wheel-thingies and well, you know, still have to um, ride them in."

"Right." The Sorceress laughed supportively and it so sounded like a sweet symphony to Willow's red-hot burning ears.

"I think I hurt my ankle." Willow managed to squeak out with a whimper. "The left one."

The blonde young woman looked at her ankle. "I see. Can you w-walk?" She asked sympathetically.

Willow shook her head horizontally, biting her lower lip. She absentmindedly adjusted her childish yet safe yellow helmet, for it was limiting most of her precious sight as it hung half-way over her eyes and almost fell off her weary head.

"Okay, well," The Sorceress stood up slowly, holding Willow firmly in her strong yet gentle arms. "I've s-seen this stuff happen before. Just um, hold on to me and you'll be s-safe."

With one arm slung over the blonde's shoulder, they both managed to hop over to the shaded area by her oak and sat upon the grass, leaning against the rough texture of the huge tree.

"Now let's s-see what we've got here." The young woman studied the swollen tissue, then took Willow's left leg in her hands, gently searching for any fractures.

"Does this hurt, sweetie?" She asked Willow while massaging the flesh.

Willow nodded 'no', while she couldn't help preventing a heated flush from creeping up into her cheeks. The other girl had noticed it of course, but pretended to have missed it as she worked on her ankle some more. 'This girl is tooo cute!'

"I'm Willow by the way." The hacker said with shy trepidation.

"Willow." The Sorceress repeated and looked up again, trying out the name for herself. "Pretty name." She smiled demurely."…Willow."

Willow blushed again, dipping her head down and her mouth... slightly ajar. As ever. With a slender tip of a tongue visible.

"Now tell me, pretty girl with the pretty name," The Sorceress' voice a deep shuddering wave of ultrasonic resonance as she kept the pressure on the ankle. "Do you h-happen to live near here? Because I'm thinking w-we need some ice to t-take down some of the swelling."

"Yeah, I live right there." Willow pointed in the direction of her house. "Number 8."

"Great." The girl started to stand.

"Wait!" Willow hastily grasped the girl's wrist, not wanting to let her out of her close proximity just yet.

"Y-yes?" The girl asked, waiting patiently with a serene smile gracing her oh so kissable face.

"Um, I don't think I can get home by myself..." She stammered softly, her eyes fixated on the plush, soft, chewable lips.

"I see." The Sorceress ducked to intercept Willow's obvious stare. Oh God, that slightly ajar mouth was DRIVING HER CRAZY!!! But, she decided, she wouldn't let some tempting slightly ajar mouth attached to a very cute clumsy Willow-type-girl distract her from her sacred duty.

The skatergirl resolutely moved towards the redhead to gather her up in her arms.

"Your friends," Willow suddenly spoke up and nodded at the skaters who'd lost interest in them and were engaged in conversation again. "don't you want to... won't they be... I don't know?" She hesitated coyly.

"They'll be fine." The blonde's eyes twinkled. "Come on... " She bend down to sweep the redhead up into her arms once more again and carried them both off towards Willow's home. "Let's g-get that ankle fixed."

---

TBC?

----

"It's like Buffy, but not really."-Amber

"See, I just came here to lip-sync."-Alyson

Edited by: Rocktoddy at: 6/18/03 6:11 am

Post subject: Re: All The Small Things - Rocktoddy's Collected Works
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:17 pm 
Hehehehe silly Willow :D

Nice beginning, really, Tara as a skater girl :drool eheheh. So I'm curious with where this story will go heh!

Domaris

"Rock my world!" - Gia

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes!" - Somebody

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:18 am 
Where's the rest? Please, please, please . . .

ooh ooh....more!

I'm usually more, uh, coherent than that, but I really like it. I have a thang for the skater chickies myself. And you write a nice Willow. Not too much babble, just enough geek, real cool.

Keepin' up with the hurtin' of the Willowankle, huh? What a way to meet a girl, running away from the Gentleman and hurtin' the ankle or inline skatin' and hurtin' the ankle! Willow just can't catch a break. Though it leads to interesting "oh, please take good care of me" and "i'll take good care of you" nudge nudge wink wink. Hee hee.

In summary, more please.

-Noe:bigwave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:24 am 
Awww this is so sweet! I couldnt stop laughing at Willow's suggestion for the pipe...lol i can just imagine the look on Buffy's face right then

~Sticks

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:41 am 
I love this. Please continue, it's great.

Quote:
Willow had given both Buffy as well as Xander the silent treatment for over a week because they made her computer-handicapped... FOR OVER TWO MONTHS!!! And that, my friends, made Willow a wee bit cranky.

I can relate to that. Willow is just too cute. Can't wait to see where you go with this.

--celia

---------------------------------

When innocence is lost
... madness is inevitable

gotlicky.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:03 am 
Aw thanks guys, you are all too sweet! :kiss

This was just gonna be a one, crazy short fic thing, but maybe I have to reconsider my motives and write some more... And duh, I probably shouldn't have put the TBC at the end, huh?

Domaris: yes, Willow is very silly, hee. I was just trying to make it as goofy as possible. Thanks for the reply!

notl33t: ah, don't worry, I'm usually not that coherent too! You're vote for more has definetly not gone unnoticed. Oh and I'm so very glad that you think I write a good Willow! It made my day!

Lt Sticks: yeah, the pipe. I reeeaaally don't know where that one came from. I don't even know what a crackpipe looks like!

Heh. But I guess Willow does.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

tiredsoul: hell yeah, Willow's the cutest! I love cute Willow. But then again, Willow *is* cute. Period. Heh.

And I see another vote for more... Hmm, well I can't promise anything, but we'll see.

Thanks for your reply!

And to all who are just lurking... THANK YOU TOO!!!

----

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:02 am 
:applause

WOOOHOOOO

I so love this fic, it's so wicked cool....

i love skaters...i'm one of them to be true..ghehe

keep on the good work,

can't wati to read more about this!!:peace

Love: Jesse/Drumbly:blush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:20 pm 
:pride w00t baby! Keep it coming :applause

Post subject: Re: "Just A Glitch"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:11 am 
Thanks a bunch to Jesse and Ryan for taking the time to post a reply!

Here's another little thing I wrote and posted a while ago but was deleted because I'm a Dumb-Ass...

---

Title: Just A Glitch

Author: Rocktoddy

Disclaimer: I own nothing of the Buffyverse. The characters of Willow Rosenberg and Tara Maclay are the sole property of Joss Whedon & ME, blablabla, who cares, I don't but it's the law and I wouldn't want to mess with her cuz she's a tough chick.

Summary: Willow's observation at season sux and severed. Trust me, it's better than what it sounds like. I hope.

Rating: R for minor angst and sexual content.

Notes: Special thanks goes out to bytrsuite for pointing out to me that I was still living Joss's nightmare without Tara. I needed to let it all go so I could find Tara again. Just like Willow. Just A Glitch.

---

The last couple of years have gone by as if I was watching it from across my living room, sitting on the sofa in hell, blanket wrapped around my body, mesmerized by this flashing tube that sends cryptic messages into my head; familiar but not quite right.

The episodes I'm watching have been syndicated for quite some time now and so I think I have a fairly good idea of how the story goes.

It always starts out with this quirky girl. I think I know her pretty well. The way she moves, talks and acts is very similar to the way I used to do all those things. She even looks a little bit like me if you squint your eyes and tilt your head sideways.

But she's not me, is she?

The things she does stand close to the things that I could've probably done, but it's... I'm not sure how to say this. It's like, it makes no sense at all and I don't understand any of it.

Once and awhile the screen snows and another show comes on.

One time it's about these three sister witches- very charming indeed, another time it's about a mother and a daughter, their names the same, yet they're different.

I like them both. They take me away from that other place, the surreal one, where I'm living among their lifes but my conscious mind is here, on the couch.

And then the screen snows again and with a startling howl the credits roll.

I've heard this tune before. Maybe a hundred, a thousand times and I'm in the music. There's my name, no wait, there's my player's name.

Her player's name is not on there, except for that one episode, the one I already knew before I came here and slumped down, the one that's carved into my memory forever.

The one I love, for it is everything I've ever wanted and I don't want the bliss to end because when it ends, it really is the end.

The end for that beautiful young woman. The end for the both of us. Them.

From that point it is wrecked, it has crashed and burned and I shiver. I look around the room, where did that cold drought come from? Oh, I see. The window's slightly open.

Reluctantly I get up from my seat and strut towards the source of my discomfort but when I want to close it, the window's no longer open.

Hmm. Weird.

Well, seeing as I'm standing here anyway...

So for the first time since I got here I peer outside my darkened room to find nothing but desert. The red sun casts off a sort of fata morgana upon the smoldering sand and for a split second I thought I could see the image of somebody dressed in pink walking towards me, when suddenly she is everywhere, inside out assaulting my senses.

I flinch back, my focus no longer on the great outdoors and its one striking habitant but on the glas in front of me, where a tiny hole has appeared. A hole the seize of a cocopuff.

Or maybe a bullet.

Like a newborn I stumble, almost fall when taking a forever step back, at the same time frantically reaching for the curtains to draw them shut together.

What was that? That wasn't...? No.

I find myself shivering for the second time- even though there's no draft anymore- and quickly retreat to curl up on my couch again, watch the tv and it's agonizing tortures it has to offer me.

Oh, the commercials have ended just in time as I see the network's logo in the corner flare up once more to announce that visual fiction has ensued.

I know, I've watched them all so many times but I still don't understand the premiss. What's up with the constant change of character development, storyline and, for heaven's sake, she would NEVER do that up on the balcony!

Who is doing this to me? Who's making me sit here and watch this entropy spiraling down, down, further down until it has broken through the depths of hell?

I guess that would be myself.

But wait! There's more! Three more after the one I simply refuse to believe

as canon and then yet another season, a full twenty-two episodes, with more and more insane images and completly daft dialogue and Oh My God, was that her tongue?

NO!

I shiver as I bring my knees up to my chest and bury my face in my hands.

That just didn't happen right there and then. No, it. Did. Not! Never would she, I, no I mean SHE do that to her. She wouldn't, would she? No! NEVER!

Please tell me she didn't do that! After everything oh please tell me she didn't!

And then I sob. Quietly. Finally. After what feels like a year after.

Lucky 19.

For they never had that. Those sweet girls could only kiss on a blue Monday like it was not hyped, like they did not do it for the sensation and the thrill, but that was exactly what it was and more beyond the scope of knowing. Sensation and feeling floating and sparks of roses flying, circles of passion building.

It was what we would call love.

Love. I used to love too. Her name was...

As gently as possible I try to wipe my wet eyes off the back of my hand. Then I freeze.

Hand. My own hand. Willow-hand, she once said reverently to me.

And that's enough to break the spell as I now remember everything again. Her hair, her scent. Golden and lilac. Her face, that radiant smile. God, just her smile could make me drop to my knees and cling to her like she was the saviour to my life.

And she was.

But oh Tara, we never had that.

And I break down and cry. Weeping Willow. I think I might have tried to numb the pain before because now it's coming back to me all at once in giant explosive waves, the next realisation so much more devastating than the one before.

Again and again it beats on my chest, crawling to get out, through my skin, piercing the scorching flesh where it burns! Oh it burns and it can't get out! One tiny piece of metal. Get it out, please, baby please! Get it out!

I gasp, my breath falls short and there's no way out. I heave, but you're not there to bring your lips upon mine, giving me air to live and get away from here!

Come back! I cry, I wail, without life for there is no space. A vacuum I'm screaming in, a sea I'm sinking in. My heart that's stuttering.

Oh God, it hurts so much to be without you!

Come back, please come back. It's not fair! We never had that! Come back to me, please. Right now!

The screen in front of me starts to grow and it grows and grows, holding me in it's grasp, until it's all around me, a 3-D world of red, green and blue. It tries to suck me in, but I still remember how it was in there and I won't let them make me like that again so I fight. I fight for you and me baby.

And in my mind a voice resonates. It's your voice, calm yet strong. Soft yet so powerful. It drenches me, soaking me to the bone, then lifts me up and away from the devouring screen.

Breathe, breathe with me, you say.

And I do and I float and the images recede until it becomes a tiny black dot, then zaps away with a zizzy pop into nothing.

The tv is gone and I can finally breathe again along with your voice in my mind. It's whispering to me, a bit teasing, loving tenderly. I realize that we never could have that. We didn't and we don't have to.

For we, my sweet sweet Tara, we have a thousand beautiful universes behind us and another thousand ones made up for us to live in and breathe and love and just be.

Safe and protected.

So I sit crunched up on the couch, the fabric soft under my bare feet as I slowly let my head fall back against the cushioned seat to succumb to the peace. My eyes search the now empty room, but it's okay. It's our room Tara and we're safe now.

---

From a dream she woke up.

First one lazy eye fluttered open, then nearly a second later, the other. It took her awhile to adjust to the bright signs that indicated early morning, the break of day, like the birds starting their chirpy chatter towards the rising sun, a curious sneaky one that slipped soundlessly through the thick blinds, bathing the entire room in a glorious soft red light. She heard quiet voices in the hallway, playfully challenging one another, voices that belonged to the ones she knew as her family. Slowly they faded away, far into the background. A yawn rose up from her chest and as she stretched her body, the sheets drawing away from her torso to reveal that she was unclothed, a thought occured to her.

She was not alone.

She turned to her left side. Silky hair was draped over her shoulder and whilst tracing the contours of the face that appeared when she carefully pushed herself up upon the bed, she recognized the angel sleeping peacefully beside her. How could she not?

The heat, the flood of warmth, the spring of life this woman gave off, how could she not have felt that?

No. She was definitely not alone.

For here, in this room, right now, this was perfection in its most sacred form. So peaceful and intense that it was almost to much to bear.

She couldn't help but reminisce that faithless day and the evening that had followed. It broke her heart when she had left, but more importantly it had broken her soul because she loved. She had always loved and would always love. She knew. Now she knew.

Suddenly, the world glazed over. She hadn't noticed the tears that fell until Willow woke, just like a dream, and smiled, gently taking them away. Her fingers drew a path over her warm cheek, before tracing lips that blossomed under her skilled touch. Neither spoke a word, just looked at what was in front of them.

Love. Desire. But love above all.

She closed her eyes again as she let her lips open themselves just a bit, to assure the probing fingers that it was more than okay to enter.

Willow gently pushed in, like a curious child, slowly stirring them, wanting to learn the texture, to experience the feel of wet warmth enclose her fingers, just like they had been cherished a thousand nights before. The safe haven that clamped, shuddered and relaxed, time after time again. Willow never could tire of it.

The fingers withdrew themselves again and with her eyes still closed she could hear her own breathing speed up, she could feel the tips of fingers making their way down on her vibrating skin, leaving wet trails behind.

Not a moment longer could she contain herself, the need to see her beautiful redhead love her like no one else could, overwhelmed her like a giant wave crashing to the shore. Gentle fingers made the lightest circles

around the sides of her left breast. Teasing. Tentalizing.

Staring right into twin sea's who's owner was the one woman she would love forever, she gasped, "Willow..."

"Good morning, my love." The other replied sweetly, still drawing lazy circles, lingering over the vast expanse of flesh.

The affect Willow had on her was amazing. Just slow, big circles on her quivering chest and it made her heart hammer so rapidly fast, it was insane.

"W-Willow..."

"Yes?"

She started to breathe harder and harder, words having difficulty to escape her throat when really the only thing Willow was doing, was touching her.

"T-this is r-real, right?" she stuttered.

"How could it not be?" Willow smiled affectionately, gazing at the most wonderous sight ever to be revealed to her, in this now, right here. "I mean, if it wasn't real..." She shifted her elbow, so that her hand could give the other breast all the attention, still carressing and loving as she stared unabashed at the pebbled nipples, "Would you be able to feel this?"

And with that she dove right onto the unoccupied breast to latch her starving mouth upon one of the most spontaneous parts of her lover's body, making her almost scream. Almost.

Not quite, not yet, but almost.

"Oh! Yes, I feel it," she whimpered, pushing her curved body forward, giving it all to the eager redhead with her impatient little mouth. "Oh that's s-so wonderful." She gasped, her mouth going dry while other places went deliciously liquid. The redhead suckled the blonde's full darkened nipple with the fervour of a newborn, holding on to her for dear life, rubbing it sensually with her cheek, before engulfing the sensitive nub between her moist lips again. And again.

And again.

Without a single notion the left arm that she had wrapped around Willow's shoulder, moved its way further on up to weave strong wilful fingers in a tangle of preciously soft red hair, keeping Willow steady where she needed to be.

That's when Willow halted her actions and rose up from her position, swallowing to savour her taste. She then looked down at her lover again, who was still craving the maddening touch, before she too realised that Willow had ceased her motions.

"Willow?? Passion immediately replaced by immense protectiveness of her woman, she sat up and scooted impossibly closer, "Oh my God, darling Will, are you alright?"

The redhead lay back down again, head resting comfortably on the other's arm as she gazed at her sideways, a quirky smile gracing her relaxed features.

"I'm..." Willow sighed deeply as she thought about it for a second. Then she answered, "I'm more than okay." She smiled again, immersed in a hazy-like state and said simply, "I'm with you."

Tara smiled, said reverently, "We're together."

---

A nightmare. A dream. Who would ever know what's real and what's not?

---

TBC? (This one's for real...)

----

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:52 am 
Hey...Wow, I loved both of these fics..and Tara as a skater grrl is so cute..:p Thanks. Love sammi xxx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:07 am 
Wow. I am extremely confused yet enthralled by your writing. Please continue (and perhaps explain a little?).

~Sappho :bounce

Willow: Yeah, that’s me. Reliable dog geyser person.

Anya: Give me a beer. Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Looks at him w/ disbelief] Bartender: I.D.

Anya: I’m 1,120 years old!!! Just give me a friggin’ beer! Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Sigh] Give me a Coke.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:38 am 
A few quick replies...

Sammi: somehow I couldn't get Tara as a skater girl out of my mind. The image's very yummy... Hee!

Thanks for your feedback!

Sappho: wow! Enthralled? Thank you thank you!!! It really means a lot to me when people post in this thread and your comment really made my day. Thanks again.

Oh and I don't really want to explain to much 'cause my stories are fully open to interpretation. :)

Catch ya guys later!

----

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:21 pm 
hey

you are a really good writer. i love the story keep it up.

brittney