The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: too much? nah
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:50 pm 
Or how about when you start dreaming about fanfic storylines except with people and/or places from your RL?

Tell me how much therapy I'm going to need for dreaming about being in the truckstop scene from AD with me as Anya, my college best friend as Tara (neither one of which makes sense at all), and my father as Mac? Yikes!

Post subject: Re: too much? nah
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:08 pm 
Quote:
Or how about when you start dreaming about fanfic storylines except with people and/or places from your RL?

If we need therapy for this, I might as well just let them take me to an asylum or something.

I can't count how many times I dreamed with oh so many smutty scenes I read here with me and my gf instead of our two lovely wiccans... ;) What can I say? It's inspirational.

Sheila

“Come and put the ‘hot’ in my tub.” Tara winked as she whispered. ("Bookmarks & Broomsticks" by The Rainbow Writers)

Post subject: Re: too much? nah
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:33 am 
How ‘bout:

When you’re watching an episode and all you see is potential paragraphs of narrative.

Seriously happened to me. It’s embarrassing. All of a sudden thinking things like “nah, that’d never work as a Willow babble!”

---
Tara: "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... it's depressing."

Post subject: more reasons...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:50 pm 

when you start replying to "top 10 reasons"....

And from personal experience.... going crossed eyed and using your fingers to keep your eyelids open cuz you don't know how 3 am crept up on you when it was only early afternoon when you turned on your computer AND you have classes at 8 am every day.

VmpIrslAr out.

"she's my everything."

Post subject: Re: more reasons...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:40 am 
And you stay in your room way too long and when your mother family etc ask where you been, "Sunnydale" is your answer.

Post subject: Re: Top Ten:You know you've been reading to much fan fic whe
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:10 pm 
...u cancel a driving leason in case someones updated, cos u just got to know if the baby's alright!!!

Anya: Anyway, I took the money from working for Giles, then I tripled it.
Tara: Triple? Like first money, then money, money, money?
Anya: Yes, I'm thinking about buying something very expensive. Maybe an antelope.money, then money, money, money?
Anya: Yes, I'm thinking about buying something very expensive. Maybe an antelope.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:21 pm 
When you start to laugh at jokes in fics you've read and everyone wants in on what's so funny and...you just can't tell them.

----------
"Squish. Squish. Squish."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:35 pm 
.You're watching pre 'Hush' eps and you keep wondering when Tara is going to turn up...

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Willow: ...I have to tell you....

Tara: No, I understand you have to be with the
person you l-love

Willow: I am

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:51 pm 
When you and your gf have an honest-to-goodness argument in which you try to empirically prove that W/T is hotter than J/7.

Smashed. Wrecked. Gone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:17 pm 
When you're reading a fic and thinking, yeah, but this is so much better than the show...

----------
"Squish. Squish. Squish."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:22 pm 
"Doctor, my friends threaten to send me to a "FanFiction Anonymous" group, is it bad?

Also, I keep a document with all the ongoing fics I'm reading at the moment (about 20...) so that I remember the plot when it's updated...

I have most of them downloaded anyway...

I have printed a good few of them too... bedtime reading and everything..."

"Well, my dear, I'm afraid this is a hopeless case. Your only salvation is.... for all these wonderful writers over at Pens to feed you with... MORE FANFIC!" :)

"Thanks Doctor, can I do my happy dance?" :party

Everyone's getting spanked but me...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:41 pm 
If that is the only way to help me than I'm with saule77 in doing the happy dance. I read to many fanfic I get so confused. Sometimes I reread the whole thing just for fun!! And I'm wondering if bugging people make them update faster?? Sign me up for FanFiction Anonymous while your at it!! WooHoo!!....did I just say woohoo??

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. Angel in "Passion"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:28 pm 
...when you find yourself rushing out of the classroom and pacing with tremendous speed towards the nearest internet cafe around the campus since the you think you cannot convince the librarian that what you are surfing through is really for your anatomy class and home isn't an option because that would mean you'd still have to drive for around 20 minutes and that would just take too long to find out whether Final Exam has been updated or not.... *longdeepbreath*

:)

------------
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie "Once and Again"

Post subject: Re: Top Ten:You know you've been reading to much fan fic
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:12 pm 
YOU NOW ME SO WEL. ONLY I AM 13 SO I STAY DISTRACTED IN SCHOOL, AND YEAH I DO RIGHT A LOT OF FANFICTION. EITHER MY OWN OR SEQUELS TO THE OWNS I ALREADY READ.

:willow + tara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:53 am 
when your eyes glaze over when someone mentions, boiler rooms, libary, bed...

:drool

:letter

:pride

Willow (with pointy ears): "NO kissing and gay love?!!!! That's illogical!" The Sci-Fi Bard W/T trekkie ramblings.

Bardlet no #27

"Why Mother because I won't be baking cookies for the mental patients at the county Hospital?" Alex It's In The Water

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:56 am 
:lol vamp nurd.

"No cheese? Well, I brought you some. It's extra stinky." ~ New Cheese Rising

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:32 am 
When you've updated your sister on what's happening in Buffy and you realise by the bemused and scared look on her face that you've just told her the entire plot of Milestones and The Sidestep Chronicles.

"I Owe you cheese!" ~ Tough Cheese

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:10 pm 
When you stay online all night in chat just to see who's updated instead of doing homeowork.:rolleyes

"Well, if you blew a hundred bucks, we'd better make it worth your while," Tara said dragging Willow back into the laundry room and closing the door.-Happily Ever After

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:17 pm 
Mmmm, did someone mention a boiler room? :drool

:thud

Don't forget the library cage. Everytime I watch Seasons 1-3 and see the library cage I start drooling and thinking very naughty thoughts. For the life of me, I can't understand why. :hmm

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Oh! Every Christmas, we watch Charlie Brown together, and I do the Snoopy dance." Xander in, The Replacement

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:36 pm 
Quote:
tommo - When you're reading a fic and thinking, yeah, but this is so much better than the show...
yeah, this happens all the time to me. that's not too much fanfiction though, is it? it's just common sense. :)

Jen, drooling over boiler rooms? hmmm... yup, no reason I can fathom. I wonder why I have the same reaction...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:27 pm 
Nope, no reason why I should be drooling over Broiler rooms. Nope! :eatme

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Oh! Every Christmas, we watch Charlie Brown together, and I do the Snoopy dance." Xander in, The Replacement

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:47 pm 
ok, my "input"

*rolling eyes at myself*

you are told you can get mails when a thread is updated and you think that would be pointless because you log in at the Kitten Board more often than in your mail account.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:22 am 
oops.

Didn't mean to do that.

The vamp nurd.

Willow (with pointy ears): "NO kissing and gay love?!!!! That's illogical!" The Sci-Fi Bard W/T trekkie ramblings.

Bardlet no #27

"Why Mother because I won't be baking cookies for the mental patients at the county Hospital?" Alex It's In The Water

Edited by: the vamp nurd at: 6/3/03 1:26:35 am

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:24 am 
Heh heh...stop that. It's embarrassing. I'd kind of forgotten that I'd written all that smutty stuff. Ahem. Ah well...if that's my legacy. Hee. How dreadful.

Incidentally, I know this isn't the right thread but hey ho, whatever...Jill, your signature is brilliant!!!

It won't be long. You know. Before the cheese takes over.

"I am you know."

"What?"

"Cheese."

"No cheese? Well, I brought you some. It's extra stinky." ~ New Cheese Rising

Edited by: tommo at: 6/3/03 1:29:05 am

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:56 am 
Ruth LMFAO @ your signature .. :rofl

See.. I'm still laughing.. damn extra-stinky cheese :stink :p

"Rock my world!" - Gia

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes!" - Somebody

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:53 am 
Ruth, your torturing me with this cheese thing, I haven't eaten real cheese in almost a year and every time I sign on I crave it!

"love is touching souls" surely you touched mine 'cause part of you pours out of me in these lines from time to time-Joni Mitchell 'A case of You'

“Oh yeah,” Tara sighed in Willow’s ear. “I’m your bitch. I’m your girl. I’m your everything,” she panted. “Don’t you ever fucking forget it."- CN Winters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:34 am 
So I suppose my new sig won't help then... ;)

"We can be strong."
"Strong like a Camembert?"
"Strong like a Camembert, right."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:24 pm 
LOL I'm thinking it doesn't help at all.

Glory: "I don't even want cheese. and I'm not talking about Cheddar, or Parmesan or Wensleydale or Edam. I'm talking about the whole cheese thing. It's disgusting. The cheese, the pickles, the crackers. I could crap a better snack than this." ~No Snack Like Cheese.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:58 pm 
Ah, the cheese...the cheese!!!!

Today; a single thread. Tomorrow...the world!

"We can be strong."
"Strong like a Camembert?"
"Strong like a Camembert, right."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:12 am 
"The cheese will not help us."

:p

"It's not easy being cheesy."

Sorry what was I on?

:confused .

:pride

:geek

:letter

Bardlet no #27

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next