The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Sodas and Snack Machines
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:27 pm 
Title: Sodas and Snack Machines (AU)

Rating: PG13 and up

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the BTVS characters, other characters are my own.

Pairings: Should I even answer that?

Summary: A collection of two week seminars brings people from all over the country together. Most meet and never speak again and others...

Authors’ note: In most of the out-of-town seminars I’ve been to, besides dinner, you’re pretty much on your own... hence the title. Just a note, I don’t know how often I’ll update or how long I plan to run with this. Sounds promising, doesn’t it?

Part one (the first part is much shorter than usual)

The moon was bright as the clouds parted to show its fullness in the sky. Gusts of wind hurdled in, seeming to blow the small, western town until it was left clinging to the Pacific ocean. People bustled aboard the rented school buses, waving frantically from the windows at family and friends.

P.I.C.K.L.E banners hung from the side of each bus, decorated with bright colors and people linking hands. For the second time that week, Tara Maclay silently thanked her brother from signing her up for the trip. He had done it in secret after her high school graduation, but hadn’t been able to control his excitement before bursting with the news.

People for improving communication, knowledge, love, and enjoyment. ‘Neo-hippies,’ is what he had called them. She chuckled lightly and glanced back out the window, watching her family drive away as the doors closed.

Before the bus moved an inch, a voice yelled from the parking lot.

“Wait, wait.” Red locks swung in the air. Struggling with her gym bag, the young woman stumbled, spilling the contents onto the ground. She cursed under her breath, dropping to gather the fallen items.

The bus driver opened the door but made no attempt to help the redhead. Tara glanced around, watching as the other passengers went back to their conversations. Making a decision, she left her seat and exited the bus.

Willow Rosenberg mumbled under her breath as she tossed the various papers and clothing back into her back. When she reached the last two items, a hand had already covered them.

“Thanks,” the redhead reached out without looking up. She stuffed the calculator and shoe into her bag and finally caught sight of the person who helped her. Rising to her feet, she smiled until her face hurt.

“Y-You’re welcome,” Tara shrugged, trying not to stare at the girl standing before her. A familiar feeling rose up inside of her when she met sparkling eyes.

Willow continued smiling, not knowing what else to do. The girl was beautiful. Blonde tresses down her shoulders, eyes that seemed to reflect the sky, and lips... “Thanks.” Willow repeated cheerfully, shaking her head as she chastised her mind’s gutter-ness.

Gorgeous. The word suddenly popped into Tara’s mind as her mouth moved. “You’re welcome.” She flashed a lopsided smile and Willow’s bag slipped a little from her shoulder as her knees weakened.

The bus horn made them both jump. Turning back, Tara noticed that half the occupants were staring at them and that they were the only two people left under the street lights. Willow saw the same people watching and blushed. It was her parent’s idea to send her on the trip, and although she had weakly protested, she was more than excited to go. She glanced back to the blonde in front of her, whose head was still turned, and a silly grin crept onto her lips.

“I guess we, um, should probably g-go.” Tara bit her lip when she stuttered, hoping that the redhead didn’t notice.

But Willow had noticed, just as she’d noticed the first time the blonde spoke. She inwardly smiled at the cuteness. “Okay.” She didn’t say ‘yes’ because she didn’t really want to leave the space. She wanted to stay rooted in her spot and stare at the blonde all day. But although it wasn’t possible, at least she could watch from afar.

The two made their way toward the bus. Tara spotted her seat but realized that another person had taken the window view. Looking around, she noticed that many of the other seats were taken and those that weren’t, only had room for one more. Slightly disappointed that there were no empty seats, her hope deflated and she returned to where she was.

Willow watched the other girl sit beside someone, and sighed. What was she thinking? Of course..., she frowned, not knowing what to fill in the blank with. No names had been given during the game of ‘repeat’ nor after. Once again, everyone was staring at her. She felt foolish for thinking that...insert name... would want to sit by her anyway.

Quickly scanning the bus, she saw that the only half-empty seat that would give her a good view, was in the back. Hefting her bag onto her shoulder, she made the long walk down the aisle.

Tara watched her go with a pang of regret, especially when the occupant of Willow’s seat stood up, making the redhead slide in and away from Tara’s subtle backward glances. There was just something different about the slender redhead. She would definitely have to get to know her, but first she needed to know her name. Sneaking another look back, she caught a flash of red. Despite the distance, the small glance fed her daydream as the bus pulled off.

Edited by: onyxsundrops at: 4/14/04 3:33 pm

Post subject: Re: Sodas and Snack Machines
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:40 pm 
Hey:bigwave Great start, I loved it, Tara coming to help Willow was so sweet, but to bad they didn't get to sit together:(

Can't wait for more :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

please update soon:eatme

Lifes a bowl of punch G'head and spike it-Nick Hexum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:41 pm 
Well actually, I thought this was a very promising start :) I had tummy-flutterings when I read through it and that's always a gold star in my book.

I'm wondering about your premise for this um, series? From your summary you say 'a collection...' so will there be a whole lot of WT meeting for the first time fics where they get 2 weeks to get to know each other? And each collection will be at a different seminar?

--------------------------

Tinna Karen

-tölvunörd í fyrsta ættlið

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:34 pm 
Another great W/T meeting story. I look forward to seeing how they will get to know each other and fall in love.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:30 am 
Great read :read

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:03 am 
:blush cute start. I like the getting to know you stories. I'm already loving it.

luna:geek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:32 pm 
its a really good start!! cant wait to :read more!!!!

:bounce :pinky :pinky :bounce

Edited by: Quirky Canadian at: 4/15/04 12:07 pm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:44 pm 
Ooh..I love the start of this..can't wait to read more :heart Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: short replies
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:27 pm 
Thanks to everyone for reading/replying.

Footman311-Thanks for the feedback, I'll be updating as soon as I finish the next part:)

tinnakaren- Thanks for reading. When I said collection, I meant that there were different seminars held throughout the two weeks. The option is open to attend them all, and knowing the girls, they probably will.:)

The Rose24- Thanks for the comments, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.:)

SJ- Thanks for reading:)

Soluna350- Thanks:)

Quirky Canadian- Thanks for the feedback:)

sam darls- Thanks for the comments:)

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: Re: update
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:39 am 
*Okay, so I know it’s been awhile, but here’s the next part. The first few parts will seem sort of slow, so please bear with me. Thanks.*

Part Two

Her hand stopped mid-reach as she gazed upon the sleeping face. Willow’s head leaned against the window, her cheek flattened against the cool glass as a piece of hair stuck to her open mouth. It had only been a half hour since the redhead nodded off, the previous four hours had been spent with her head banging against the window every time her eyes closed.

It had been the organization supervisor’s decision to leave at night, much to several members’ dismay. He had explained that it would give the attendees the opportunity to sleep once they arrived and start fresh that same morning.

The blonde reached out again, a smile creeping onto her lips when Willow mumbled in her sleep. She didn’t want to wake the slumbering figure, but the bus was nearly empty now and everyone had begun gathering outside. Gingerly, her hand had begun moving toward Willow’s cheek, but she balled her fingers and changed course. Tara gave the redhead’s shoulder a gentle shake, as if she feared she would break her. However, when the first attempt failed, causing Willow to swat blindly into the air, she shook a bit harder and leaned in to whisper.

“Hey.” It wasn’t the best sort of wake-up call, but Tara didn’t know what else to say. She tried again and saw movement behind Willow’s lids.

Soft smacking lips moved less as Willow descended from her dreamland. Still within whispering distance, Tara bit her lip at the adorable image. So intent on the mouth that her eyes had unknowingly lowered to, she didn’t notice when green eyes began to open.

Willow was staring, unfocused, out the window as her dreams dropped away. The sudden image of a shadow and herself looking back, made the redhead spring back in surprise. Her head connected with Tara’s nose, causing both girls to gasp in pain.

“Oh God,” slightly lightheaded, Willow rubbed the sore spot as she noticed Tara doing the same with her nose. “I’m sorry,” she apologized, watching the blonde smile despite the ache.

“N-No, I s-shouldn’t,” Tara stopped and frowned, “it w-was my fault.” She ducked her head, mortified.

Sensing the blonde’s distress, Willow reached out, placing a calming hand on Tara’s arm. “Hey, don’t worry about it. These things happen,” she offered a reassuring smile that turned into a grin when Tara smiled back.

Willow’s hand hadn’t moved from her arm, and Tara glanced at it several times before speaking. “My name’s T-Tara,” she bit her lip, moving so that her hair framed her face.

“I’m Willow,” the redhead nodded as she said the words, “and it seems you’ve already been acquainted with my head,” her chuckle was somewhat forced as she tried to defuse the nervousness.

The comment earned her a lopsided smile before Tara glanced over her shoulder at something outside. “I uh,” she turned back, “the o-others are waiting.”

Willow frowned, finally noticing that they were the only two left on the bus. Crimsoning, the redhead grabbed her bag and followed Tara off the bus.

Several slouching figures waited around in a circle as one of the event coordinators spoke.

“Okay people, please grab a name tag,” the overly excited woman jumped across to each person, handing them a brightly colored sticker. “I want this back,” she told one of the attendees as she handed him a black marker. He gave her a strange look, as if she were crazy to suggest he’d steal her marker, but she brushed it off and hopped to the next person.

“Now, I know you’re all tired,” she went on, “so we’ll make this quick. Does everyone have their room assignment sheets?” Her bright locks swung wildly around her face as she looked around.

Several stiff nods answered her question. Willow frowned at her sheet and tried, discreetly, to catch a glimpse of Tara’s paper.

Tare smiled, seeing the redhead lean over from the corner of her eye. “So, where did they put you?” She held back a laugh when Willow hiccuped and sprung back with a deep blush spreading over her features.

“211.” Willow said. Putting the paper into her pocket as nonchalantly as possible, she gazed over at Tara as she pulled a second sheet from her coat. “You?”

“L-Looks like we’re neighbors,” Tara answered, her shyness wearing off by the minute. “I’m in 209.” She paused and regarded the other girl with a soft smile, “Have you decided which one to attend first?”

Willow gave her a puzzled look. “W-Which seminar?” Tara bit her lip, motioning toward the sheet in the redhead’s hands.

“Oh, actually, I was sort of hoping that they would be assigned to us. That way I wouldn’t have to choose... I mean, there are just so many to pick from and I want to get the most from all of them, you know, and....” Willow stopped, glancing down bashfully before meeting Tara’s peering eyes.

“Um, no, I haven’t decided yet,” she finally answered the question.

Her heart warming with the presence of this woman before her, Tara almost missed Willow’s voice when she stopped talking. Realizing that she was beginning to stare, Tara hurriedly glanced away when the coordinator went on.

Dimly aware, Tara noticed the woman’s name tag. Anya. The woman seemed extremely too awake for the hour, especially since Tara’s own tiredness was sinking back in.

“Maybe,” Willow’s voice broke through, somewhat a whisper as Anya continued talking. “Maybe we could go to one together,” Tara could sense the hesitance, “since we don’t really know anyone else. I-I mean, I don’t know anyone, but if you already know someone, that’s okay-.”

“W-Willow,” Tara gently cut her off, giving the redhead a reassuring smile as she waited for her to catch her breath. ”Would you like to be my group-buddy?”

Without a word, Willow nodded. “Okay,” Tara nodded as well, “which one should we start with?”

They both glanced at the sheet, answering together, their voices in unison.

“Trust.”

Edited by: onyxsundrops at: 5/2/04 10:47 am

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:56 am 
Great update.

Quote:
”Would you like to be my group-buddy?”

:kiss2

*lil´c*

"Okay, we’re here, we’re queer, let’s kick this shit into gear," Five by Five (Taras Shadow)

SweetAmber

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:05 pm 
Awww..that was lovely :heart Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 3:11 pm 
Aww, I really like this story! It's so sweet and authentic. Keep the updates coming!!

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:02 pm 
This is so sweet!

I'm glad they're going to be "group buddies". I just love the W/T first meeting stories -- you never know what's going to happen!

More soon please!

Wimpy

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:31 pm 
Yeah! They have introduced themselves, and I can't wait to see how everything else plays out.

Post subject: Very nice!
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:06 pm 
Lovely stuff woman! I'm enjoying the different scenario, and hey, I'm one of those suckers for 'first time' fics, so bring it on!!!! :D

Post subject: Re: Very nice!
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 1:02 am 
Very sweet,lovely update :read

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:24 pm 
that was a great start cant wait to see whats going to happen. keep up the good work.

brittney

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:50 pm 
Hey

I knew this fic would be good before i read it cos your writing it. 'Food for thought' is one of my favourite fics at the moment and i'm chuffed you've decided to stick with it and continue writing.

I thought this fic started off great and kept on going with the greatness, it's so sweet and cute and fluffy, i like it alot.

Michellex

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 9:28 pm 
Big thanks to everyone for reading and/or replying.

Part Three

Repeatedly smoothing over her shirt, Tara nervously stared at the wooden door. The young blonde was roused from her sleep two hours ago, and spent the morning scowling at the clock, wishing time would pass. Her first seminar was at ten, and she had shown up forty-five minutes early in hopes of having breakfast with the captivating redhead she met yesterday.

Pulling down her shirt so that it grazed the top of her jeans, she ran a slightly twitching hand through blonde locks. The knock was gentle, betraying the jitterbugs crawling through her body as she waited. Slow seconds ticked by before the door opened revealing sparkling eyes and a matching smile.

“Hi,” Tara returned the smile, suddenly feeling a lot less jumpy than before.

“Hey, come on in,” Willow stepped back, allowing her neighbor to enter. Once Tara had stepped through, the redhead turned back, finally noticing the state of her hotel room.

Like Tara, Willow had awakened early and spent the morning sifting around in her suitcase. Although she had carried a small gym bag with her aboard the bus, a larger bag stored in the lower section of the vehicle, carried the majority of her clothing. Clothing, which was now scattered in various corners of her room and across her bed. Needless to say, when the redhead awoke with thoughts of Tara on her brain, the room felt the result of her panic.

“I’m not usually like this,” she quickly got out, watching as Tara found a clean spot near the wall. After taking in the sight of the room, the pretty blonde smiled, amused and relieved by the display. She saw it as evidence that the redhead was probably as nervous as she was, and it comforted her.

“I’m really not this messy,” Willow went on, “I mean, you should see my room at home. Spick-and-span,” she fidgeted, “‘Mr. Clean’ has nothing on me.” The young woman’s breath caught when Tara laughed and her lips curved into a smile. It was a rarity in Willow’s life when her mouth became immobile, but as she heard the lyrical sound escape Tara’s lips, she froze.

The silence coming from the opposite side of the room, quickly deflated Tara’s smile. Had she done something wrong? Sure she was only standing near the wall, and couldn’t really do much of anything, but she had to have done something. Otherwise, why would Willow be staring at her?

Blue eyes shifted until landing on the floor in uncertainty. Willow frowned, missing the shine of Tara’s gaze and realized she had been bordering on psycho status. She hadn’t meant to make the blonde uncomfortable, but honestly she couldn’t help it. There was something about the girl standing across from her that made Willow want to stare until her eyes dried up and fell out.

Swallowing hard, the redhead gathered her thoughts. “Are you hungry? We could go down and get some breakfast,” she smiled, trying to lighten the atmosphere. “And if we hurry, we can get there before all of the vending machines are empty.” Willow added, catching a hint of Tara’s chuckle.

“Okay,” Tara shyly replied, “b-but... do you really think we’ll have to eat from the vending machine?” She frowned. Granted, she hadn’t been to many hotels, but most establishments offered coffee and at least some bagels.

“Maybe,” Willow shrugged, “I took a look around before going to bed, and I didn’t see much that suggested a kitchen.”

“Well, m-maybe they’ll have some fruit... like bananas or something,” Tara gave the redhead a hopeful, lopsided smile as they made their way toward the door.

“If not, get your quarters ready,” Willow joked and got the response she was looking for. She caught Tara’s eyes and blushed under the intensity as they walked down the hall.

The east lobby was nearly empty when the two girls made their way down after breakfast. Although Willow’s quarters had come in handy, luckily there were some edible items that didn’t require removing a wrapper.

“So, where are you from?” Willow asked as they took their seats, waiting for the others to join them.

“A small city about thirty minutes outside of L.A.,” Tara blew on her café mocha before taking a sip. “How about you?”

“Sunnydale.” Off Tara’s look, Willow chuckled, “It’s basically a speck in the middle of the desert.” The blonde nodded, knowing what it was like to live in a small town that some people didn’t even know existed.

They sat in silence until Tara finally spoke up, “A-Are you still in school?” She asked, also wondering about the redhead’s age.

“I’ll be a senior this year,” Willow nodded excitedly. Smiling, Tara bit her lip to keep her grin at bay before it spilled from her lips in the form of a laugh. “Sorry, I’m just a little excited,” Willow apologized, stating the obvious.

“It’s okay, I understand,” Tara smiled genuinely, “I was that way too,” she finished as people began gathering around them.

“Are you going to college?” Willow asked, frowning slightly when she noticed that their private time was about to be cut short.

“Um, n-no. I-.” Tara didn’t have time to complete her sentence as voices rose around them. She flashed an apologetic smile toward the redhead, just as Anya began to talk.

“Okay folks,” the coordinator hushed the crowd. “Shall we begin?” She grinned, holding several dark blindfolds in both of her hands.

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 9:34 pm 
I am pleased our ladies spent a little time together.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 9:38 pm 
blindfolds?:hmm

well youve got my attention, keep going

brittney

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 11:01 pm 
Blindfolds are good! Great update, keep 'em coming...

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 12:50 am 
Blindfolds :glasses

Great update :D

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:31 am 
Ooh great update..and blindfolds..hehe. Love sam xx

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 9:12 am 
I'm going with the rest of the kittens and saying blindfolds are good!

Michellex

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 12:12 pm 
Oh i finally read this great story and i dont mind a slow update, as long as it is as good as it is right now (geez do u really write it like that?:p ) just wanted to tell ya that i love ur story and that i cant wait for more, but i will be patient and hmmm blindfold. i wonder what they´re having to do, maybe feeding each other?:hmm

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 12:41 pm 
Great update! It´s cute that they are so nervous. :heart

*lil´c*

"Okay, we’re here, we’re queer, let’s kick this shit into gear," Five by Five (Taras Shadow)

SweetAmber

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:27 am 
Part Four *Thanks for the feedback*

“This is how it works,” Anya began as she regarded the group of twelve. “We are going to test our trust, while learning to synchronize ourselves with others.” She received some empty looks from several people, prompting another group leader to speak up.

“I know that some of you are wondering how you could possibly be intoned with a person you’ve just met,” Xander, a stocky young man, smiled reassuringly, “but give it a try. And who knows, some of you might even learn something new about yourselves.”

Anya had estimated the number of attendees perfectly as she began randomly distributing the blindfolds. With her hands now empty, the blonde motioned for Xander to continue.

“Each person with a blindfold, find a partner. One blindfold per group,” he looked around, watching as they moved about.

Both Willow and Tara were holding a dark piece of cloth and frowned at each other. The blonde shrugged sadly, catching something from the corner of her eye. Willow caught it too, watching as a dark-haired girl walked toward Tara.

Thinking quickly, the redhead dropped her blindfold and coolly kicked it across the floor. Dimly aware of her selfishness, Willow intercepted the stranger, cutting her off before she could speak.

“Hey, uh... oh! ” The redhead feigned surprise, “He’s looking for a partner.” She pointed to a tall man who now held the abandoned blindfold. The brunette looked over her shoulder before frowning and turning a suspicious look toward the slim girl. When Willow held her gaze, her mouth tightened before she turned and stalked off.

Innocense with a hint of guilt danced in green eyes as Willow faced her blonde partner. Blushing, both girls’ eyes drifted nervously around the room, briefly connecting off and on. Tara grinned secretly, sneaking another glance toward the redhead before focusing on the two instructors.

“Does everyone have a partner?” Anya asked, watching the group nod. When it was clear that she still had their attention, she held up two fingers: her index and middle fingers. “These two fingers are all you will need,” she smiled as a few stifled laughs and snorts came from the group.

“Oh no, you really only need one finger for that,” she waved her hand, dismissing the suggestive looks.

Xander cleared his throat, “We’ll demonstrate what Anya means,” he blushed, moving toward his co-worker. With his arm outstretched, he overlapped his fingers over Anya’s, their skin touching gently.

“The blindfolded person will follow their partner exactly like this.” Xander closed his eyes to substitute a blindfold. They moved around the room, first slowly than faster as Anya began leading him in circles. Because of months of several demonstrations, his fingers never lost contact, but it was clear that the young man was becoming dizzy. The blonde leader finally relented, allowing her friend to regain his bearings.

“If you lose your partner’s hand, search until you find it or you will be lost,” Anya said, watching Xander shake his head several times to rid himself of double images. “You have to trust in the person leading you,” she smiled fondly at the dark-haired man before remembering something.

“Oh, and please stay away from any windows or stairwells,” Anya cautioned. “A guy last year took a nasty header down the basements steps, and I can’t stomach a repeat.”

“Ready?” The coordinator smiled brightly, unaware of the fearful looks shared between partners.

“I-I’ll go first,” Tara swallowed nervously, gripping the blindfold in her hand.

“Are you sure?” Willow asked. The blonde nodded and Willow watched as blue eyes slowly disappeared. Several of the other groups had begun to move around the room in every direction.

Willow was amazed. How could Tara be so trusting of her? Especially since the redhead could obviously sense the nervous vibes coming from the blonde. She smiled to herself, simply taking in the sight before her. Green eyes wandered from the crown of golden tresses, as Tara tightened the cloth over her eyes, to a perfectly sloped nose and further down to curving lips.

Once her eyes were covered, Tara blindly reached out, panic creasing her forehead when she felt nothing. “W-Willow?” She whispered in uncertainty.

The hesitant sound of her name shook Willow from her appraisal. “Sorry,” she flashed an apologetic smile, although Tara couldn’t see it.

Soft hands brushed against Tara’s wrist as Willow took her hand. Electric. One word described the feeling coursing through the blonde’s fingers. It tingled until reaching further up her arm, sending a wave of new sensations through her body, and questions through her mind.

“Are you ready?” Willow asked. Tara smiled, nodding as they began to move.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:54 am 
Great update!

Willow :rofl

*lil´c*

SweetAmber

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next