The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Once More, With Fruitcake: A Very Kitten Holiday Series
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:58 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Insanity: Glad you enjoyed this little spin of silliness. And who doesn't love a good robot tit rubbing? That part just wrote itself. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:46 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

And some more of the promised comments!

Terra:

Well done! You captured the frustration and the stress so well. Tara all stressed out, so that smothing little can totally freak her out.

Her trying to keep Willow occupied and out of her way *g*

Thank you!

watson:

Wow! That was hot. An I mean “steaming right out of the oven” hot! No kidding!
You gotta love horny witches *fg*

And I really love to learn something about Tara’s origins. Really a nice touch!

wiccanbotanist:

Quote:
Everything stood still. Even the stars held their breath as Tara sang Silent Night.

Oh yeah. I would buy a cd at once!!!!

all twelve Fruitcakes

You guys and lasses (*g*) are really amazing. Thank you all so much for sharing these wonderful stories with us. I really hope there will be more joined projects in the NEAR future.

Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:56 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Topics: 1
Janna: Oh, my god! I'm SO sorry I forgot to leave feedback for your fic, especially when it was the best one of the twelve. (Well, third best after "Stardate: Christmas Eve" and "All You Can Eat").

Anyways, like Chris, I'm a sucker when it comes to Tara singing (I've played "Under Your Spell" so many times I think I screwed up the CD. :p). Honestly, I could listen to Amber singing all day if I wanted. (Well, not really, as she's have a sore throat after a couple of hours...)

Where was I?

Oh, yeah.

Good job. :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:34 pm 

So, I've tried to leave feedback here twice, and got spanked both times. Here's hoping third time's a charm...

Candle - Wow, Sally, that was teh angst! I loved it. It was my favorite of the series. Painful and real, but so hopeful at the end. Wonderful.

Specialfriends - There are few things I love so much as good Buffy parody, and this was very good indeed, Cyd. And kinda bizarre, which is also good. Legion of Impractical Malice; Andrew screaming like Ned Flanders; Nancy Gym Boy; the Wonder Lesbians. All great.

Friendly Friends - When I first read about this series, I wondered if anyone would write Willow and Tara as kids. And you did! I like the close, easy friendship between them and Faith. I love Willow reading the library, so cute.
Quote:
“Right. Well, It’s just that um I … when I think about that stuff … I only picture this… I mean… y-y-you and me?”

Awww. So sweet.

Secret Santas - I swear, justin, when I first finished this story, I wondered "What about the calling birds?" After a few moments (I'm a bit slow on the uptake) it hit me. And I laughed my ass off. Great job. And I loved the lightbulb. Hee!

A Holiday Pickup - What a fun story. I love the two of them play-acting like they don't know each other.
Quote:
“Uhh…on second thought, maybe it’s just overheated, and if you wait a while it’ll cool off.”

I couldn't help but wonder if Willow was insane when she said this, telling Tara to cool off! And they're both so cute when they almost get caught by Red. Heh.

Winter Harvest - A Christmas ghost story. Spooky in an understated kind of way. Just the way I like it. Great job.

Stardate: Christmas Eve - I'm a Trek fan (not sure I have the cred to call myself a Trekkie) and I really enjoyed this story. What an interesting bunch of supporting characters you created here, Chris. I'm happy to read that you plan to continue this story.

All You Can Eat - Good to see Kathy's anal in any universe. And the kids. How fun! I'm sure many of the in-jokes went right over my head, but what I got, was hilarious. And because it can never be said to much...
Quote:
“Boobiesboobiesboobiesboobiesboobies.”

Your Not-So-Private Dancers - Okay, first. Smart!Harmony is about 14 different kinds of wrong. And also? Funny. As is Charitable!Anya. Loved all the dancers. And I think this was my favorite line:
Quote:
And you, sir, are a very well-groomed freak show.

Ha!

Batteries Not Included? -
Quote:
Sucker.
Busted.

And Tara thought she was being so sneaky. Heh. Willow banging the toy against the nightstand was a very funny visual.

Highland Fling - To paraphrase Tara, "Good God, that's a lot of smut!" Very nice. And I loved this part:
Quote:
“Why? Why am I upstairs while you’re down here with Buffy? Something you’re not telling me?” Willow challenged.

Tara managed to whisper one word. “Clothes.”

“Eeep,” Willow squeaked and sprinted upstairs without a further word.

I could totally picture Willow getting all indignant.

UCSD Radio Presents: Christmas Carol Competition 2005 -
Quote:
“Okay, if you teach Willow how to wrap presents…. Then yes I’ll do it.”

“Wait how is this a deal for me, I have to start wrapping presents myself and I have to sing in front of people?” Willow wondered out loud as they all dispersed.

Heh, poor Willow. I liked the laid back Scooby feel in this one. Just a bunch of friends doing something potentially embarassing. Fun!

Great job everyone. This series, like Elemental before it, really epitomizes why I love this board so much. It's very active, with lots of great writers, always doing new stuff and giving us great stories. Keep it up! Or I might have to start watching television again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:40 pm 
19. Yummy Face

the hero factor
Quote:
I'm sure many of the in-jokes went right over my head, but what I got, was hilarious.

Don't worry about it, sweetie...some of the in-jokes went over my head too...and I wrote the damned thing! :lol

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for everyone. Sorry it took you three times to do it, though. And, you're so right...."boobiesboobiesboobiesboobiesboobies" can never be said enough. ;)

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:18 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

the hero factor

You got spanked? By WHO??? I hope it was someone cute.

Thanks so much for your kind words about Candle. I'm sooooooooo glad you enjoyed it. That much angst, I worried. I'm glad you knew it was hopeful at the end - Willow and Tara will be okay in that universe, just like they are in every other universe. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:24 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
The Hero Factor- You read about it? Where? Confused. I'm glad that you think the writing them as kids is good and that you like the sweetness. That's definitely what I was writing. Thanks for your comments.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:23 pm 

JustSkipIt wrote:
You read about it? Where? Confused.

Heh. Sorry to confuse. I just meant that when GayNow posted the intro the day before the series was set to start, I thought it would be neat if someone wrote a W/T X-mas story with the two of them as kids.

Last edited by the hero factor on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:23 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

caz - I’m sorry you had a bad day at work, but I’m very happy that my story cheered you up. W/T love always cheers me up. As a matter of fact when I’m down or stressed and I wanna get a way from it all, I put in a BtVS DVD and let it take me away. P.S. You must have quick reflexes on this board to beat out Car and Watty. LOL

puff – Thanks for the feedback. A part of me really wishes that the batteries WERE included. Alas, it’s a Christmas fic not a raunchy xxx fic. hehehe

hermitfish – I soooo hate walking into a heated conversation that I have no idea what’s going on. I have to admit, gusto was an edit that Maru made…she totally deserves the credit. MY BETA RAWKS!

Justin – Funny thing, I came up with this idea while scooping the poop from my cat’s (Doc) litter pan. I call him Mr. Kitten Fantastico sometimes. Occasionally he doesn’t cover his poop up and on this particular day I was bitchin about it. I related the MKT poop covering up with S6 Willow magic cover up. I know I’m wacked out. Thanks!

sasha – Thank you dear.

AntigoneUnbound – Misdirect? I’m fond of the word prancing myself. I use it as much as possible. I also like the word parade. Nothing fools the Willow, the Willow knows all…except to check to see if batteries are included with the sex toy she just bought her wife for xmas. MKF is just fine, I think she may have gotten into some bad fruitcake and it gave her the runs.

GayNow – I’ve always thought Willow to be the impatient, can’t really keep a secret kinda gal. Some folks might think that Willow being the brain she is, that she would have figured out something as easy as the batteries being missing…I on the other hand think that the obvious is what slips past this genius. I’ve love that Tara doesn’t FREAK out, she just assesses the situation and reacts accordingly. Sometimes it’s funny, sometimes insightful.

SithLordWiccan - Thanks! I’m glad you liked. Hee hee, sequel, maybe there will be an Easter series and the Energizer Bunny can deliver them some batteries.

Sally – I forgot to mention this when you sent me beta stuff…only YOU would think that there would be a smelly upstairs Sally! Let’s hope their nostrils will soon be filled with something a little more pleasing. C’mon you know you’ve gotten Mrs. McFine hot and bothered then abruptly left to “freshen up.” LOL, evil, but funny. Thanks Sally.

Artemis – I’ve determined that Ten Lords a’ Leaping, Inc. doesn’t have an agreement with the battery companies, for some reason their contracts fell thru. Willow knows Tara all too well for her to get away with the keep-her-busy-to-keep-her-outta-my-hair gig. I figured Willow could just play along and then use it to get what she wanted…Tara.

watty – How on earth did I know that you would like the “lists” part of this story? Can’t you just see the pitiful wrapping job of Willow’s? LOL. Gosh, Aly is a wonderful actor, her facial expressions made the Willow character unforgettable. I can totally see her pout and frustration too. I like sweet endings 

Justskipit – Bent over? Is Mrs. Justskipit helping you do feedback? Yeah, not likely that anybody else said “screw xmas” but I think if I were hot and bothered I’d probably say it too. LOL. You think that those stores that sell the naughty toys would have like racks of batteries by the cash register. ??? Thanks Elvis.

meretricious – S’not sneaky, it’s sexy ‘I’m-gonna-let-her-believe-she-has-me-fooled-then-I’m-gonna-make-sure-
she-knows-she-doesn’t-have-me-fooled-so-I-can-see-her-try-to-seduce-
me-in-which-I-will-gladly-“fall”-for-and-use-it-to-get-her-to-open-her-xmas-
present-that-I-want-her-to-open-so-bad’ foreplay. Hmm, thanks, coming up with the manufacturer’s name being Ten Lords a’ Leaping was difficult. LOL.

DW – Thanks for reading DW! Me thinks they got to use the “tool” later. Hee hee.

taralicious – Thank you for reading Blayne. I’m glad you enjoyed. LOL at the Charlie Brown reference!

Insanity - Thanks for reading. I appreciate your feedback no matter how late it is. 

the hero factor – When I first drew my “xmas elements” and I got “batteries not included” the first thing that popped in my head was Willow sitting naked and banging a vibrator against the nightstand. The rest of the story was built around that one scene. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by terra21 on Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:19 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Hello again--some final replies, and a couple I missed!

Skeeter: So glad you enjoyed it! Hope the posting is well-received over there and thanks for the kind words.

Terra21:
I missed Terra's feedback, and am swamped with shame
She of the mammarian faksination.
On top of that, I don't know her name
Which creates a titular preoccupation.

Thanks so much for the great fb, Terra! I have to say, Veruca ended up occupying a special place in my heart, too, and I'm not even quite sure how that happened. Sorry about the earlier missage and yes, I know that's not a word.

Hero Factor: I always liked Wilkins, b/c he was so fastidious and articulate in his pursuit of complete civic subjugation. It was fun to play with him a bit here. Thanks for the kind words; so glad you enjoyed it!

Mary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:08 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

The Hero Factor Thanks for your comments on Winter Harvest. I'm glad you liked the story! :-D

All fruitcakes to whom I still owe feedback: ( and that means you too, Car...don't worry :lol ) I promise I will post those tomorrow. I'm a slacker and should be punished. :glasses

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:44 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
tarebear: Your support is so rewarding :blush (And I've still got that 'fruitcake' song stuck in my head.) Like Elvis said, from all of us, you're so welcome. Oh, and more collaborations: definitely.

Insanity: Thanks. I love Vulcans (when they're not being portrayed as annoying) and holograms, and of course Seven, too - they get all the best lines. In this case, exactly: Jem has all the charm of naivete, but she knows exactly what's going on. And it's fun flustering Jack :lol

the hero factor: Okay, first of all I get to use a phrase I've seen floating around Livejournal: icon love! Mmm, Alex Cabot :x Thanks, and yes - it may take a while, but sooner or later the full story of the Palomino and her crew of hotties will be told.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:20 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
Car wrote:
I appreciate you allowing me to join as an author for this project. I'm not sure how readily you'll be willing to do that again, but I thank you for this opportunity. I've learned quite a bit about writing, reading and group dynamics from each of you.

You weren’t allowed to join as a writer, it was just natural progression from all the work you did for Elemental. Besides, can you imagine Fruitcake without AYCE? I can’t.

Quote:
Hey, watty...did you ever think our 'little collaboration project' would come this far? I sure didn't. But I'm glad it did.

Me too. Every time I re-read the stories and the feedback, I get a little emotional at what we, as a group, have achieved. You think that in the years to come on the KB, you and I will be remembered for what we started?

Anyway, replies. To sasha, lollipopgirl, spells42 and nika: THANK YOU for your support and I’m happy that this little project brightened up your holidays.

~~~~~

justin

To me, Tara has always been someone who valued her heritage, regardless of how she was treated by her family. Will there be a sequel about them going to Ireland? Heck, they haven’t even started this vacation yet!

Quote:
Giles made them watch Come Dancing? OMG! was that punishment or something?

Only later did I realize our non-British readers may not know what Come Dancing was. No one asked about it though, so either they could figure out it’s some sort of dancing competition, or they didn’t care, or they were distracted by the smut. Heehee. If I had to watch Come Dancing 57 times, I’d die.

Welcome to the group and thanks for your involvement.

~~~~~

cyd

Quote:
healthy, healthy dose of lovin'

Like the good doctor said, a dose of lovin’ a day keeps the doctor away. Or something like that. Sex can even help you lose weight.

Quote:
I think it is tricky to put that many scenes in and not have them seem stale or repetitive

The different settings helped. I may have mentioned before, but this fic was my attempt at “instruction manual smut” meaning I deliberately put more action as opposed to my usual method of writing smut which is to focus more on the emotions. Having an assortment of locations, and let’s get technical ... available positions and stimuli ... gave me the variety and flexibility to create the different scenarios.

Thanks for everything. You’re my hero. The marriage proposal still stands.

~~~~~

car

Quote:
I thought you said you couldn't write smut anymore.

And to prove you right, my next fic will be PG-13, howzat? Like I said to Cyd (and it was Cyd who said the sex scenes weren’t repetitive ... I even quoted it above), it was my attempt to write more detailed smut action scenes. Why? To prove that I can do it. To put even more pressure on myself to be better at writing. I dunno. You know I don’t like to analyze how I write.

Quote:
Lust, want, desire, love, need...and so many other emotions...are all wrapped up with each other. It's difficult, if not impossible, to see where one ends and the next begins. That's such a beautiful thing.

It’s easy to get sucked into writing just the sex act itself. But it isn’t my style, and the fact that we’re talking about W/T here makes that even more impossible. I truly cannot believe that the witches are capable of just having sex, or that I’m capable of writing them just like that; knowledge of the level of their devotion to each other is so ingrained in all of us.

You said elsewhere that I stuck with you for 8 months while you wrote your story. Well, the same can be said of you, my friend. That you’ve stuck with me for the same time, even longer. And I whine about writing and other stuff a lot more than you. As for continuing this as a series … you know how it originally started, and it’s only their first day on vacation, they have a full 2 weeks in one of the wildest, prettiest parts of the world. Not to mention they need to go to Ireland next … let’s see, eh?

~~~~~

homary

howatty? heehee. Thank you so much for the honorific, on Mistress of the Ho. Shucks, I don’t deserve it. Thank you so much for the beta help, please know that I appreciate not only the help on the punctuation, it was all the insightful thoughts and suggestions you made.

Quote:
Yes, first-time, chemistry-enhanced sex can be incredible, but taking risks with someone who knows and loves you?

Trust is a big factor, especially in the bathroom scene. I hope I was able to show it somewhat, though I had to be reminded to add a certain small section so they didn’t seem too carefree and careless.

Quote:
Quote:
She had shaken her hair out in a cascade and the tips of her fine blonde hair teased and brushed against Willow's sensitive skin.

(hoMary fondly remembers a long-haired ex. Sighs, then remembers why they broke up. But still fondly remembers the sex.)

awwwww. Glad I helped bring back fond memories. Even with the break up, it was good while it lasted no?

I’m also glad that you liked the setting of Livingstone House and how you poor Colin MacDougall’s gout brought laughter. You’re right, there is something about it that is comic.

Welcome to the group, mary. It seems strange saying it now, since your presence is so ingrained that it seems like you’ve been with us from the beginning. I’m proud to be associated with you.

~~~~~

sithlordwiccan

Every country can indeed stand to see a little W/T. A fair bit, or even a lot of W/T lovin’ I dare say. Thank you for your support of our endeavor.

~~~~~

sally

Quote:
BATHROOM SEX! BATHROOM SEX! BATHROOM SEX!

obsessed much?

Airplane blankets are the worst, and I have it on good authority that business class isn’t much better. Come to think of it, they don’t offer much warmth, let alone protection against prying eyes for two witches who are that hot for each other. I’m surprised that no one has questioned whether it’s possible to have sex in the cabin like that … I know it’s physically possible, but is it feasible to do it in safety and not risk discovery? I also have it on good authority that it can be done, and that the illicit element makes it more enjoyable.

I like the Scotland part too. It takes them away from Sunnydale and they can interact with other interesting people. What better “excuse” than Tara investigating her heritage?

Quote:
The thing about this story is that the girls are clearly very much in love with each other and are very into expressing it physically

*nods* They do. And though I claimed not to be a romantic, this story did bring out a little of the romantic in me.

Quote:
I am so impressed with your frequent and correct usage of the semicolon.

*blushes and kicks stones on the ground* shucks Sally, thank you. I had lots of help.

~~~~~

chris

Love and want and lust and desire and coupling (and I’m beginning to sound like Car’s fb) was in abundance alright. It’s not just being on vacation, it is the closeness, and not being tired of constantly in each other’s company … that is the driving force behind this story. There are so many ways of expressing that closeness, sex is one of them … and in challenging myself to write such a smutty story, that’s what I chose to use most times. Glad that you picked up the scene in the bath, when it is possible to be physically and emotionally close yet not having the need to make out.

Okay, I admit it. I am a romantic after all.

~~~~~

debra

Quote:
that is one sexy and sexified wicca couple. I mean 4 o’clock in the morning and then getting up and getting on a plane and continued? Man, that sounds great in a “when I was younger” way.

I wouldn’t know, are you trying to tell me something? Teehee. I agree, being young and energetic helps; but being that much in love with each other is a factor too.

Thanks for your endorsement of this style of smut writing. I’m not so sure I can do it again. Heck, I’m not so sure I can write as much this year as last year … but I’ll keep trying.

Quote:
A stumblearound fog? Wow, and I always feel bad for not being able to come up with Latin for the spell names. I like stumblearound though.

Heehee. I don’t have a large vocabulary, and aside from being a bit of a numbers freak I make up words when I can’t think of the right one. I mean, slodges of time? gops of kisses?

Re: “Yes, you dork. I still love you.”
You are so right, it’s so simple. Yet it shows the depth of the affection. Can you hear Tara saying it? Because I can.

Thanks for everything, I mean it.

~~~~~

maru

I think it might have been worse for Willow, saying “no more numbers.”

Yes, the love is always the foundation for everything they do together. How can it not be so? Love is the everything, from the initial gushing and giddiness to a more longer lasting understanding. Besides, it’s the lovebirds. So much packed into the first day of the trip, can you imagine the next 13 days?

Thanks for your friendship, thanks for being the most astute and perceptive person I’ve met. You sum emotions and stories up in just a few choice words, and you always make me feel like I’m a better person than I am.

~~~~~

dw

You’re doing a jig? Pictures please! Heehee. Thanks for stopping by.

~~~~~

blayne

“Babes in Toyland” with Stan Laurel? That just made me laugh. Thanks for the kind words, I had a great time writing this. Staying silent on the sex in airplane seats though, yes siree.

~~~~~

terra

Okay, tk, the story needed a little more smut??? I see. How about baggage carousel sex? Lost and found office sex? Sex at the back of the pub? You know, I would have added more sex scenes, but … I had to do nano. So blame nano.

Quote:
It was like we hit the ground running with smut, then we hit the bathroom with smut, then we made the mile high club with smut, then we had old house smut.

Heh. You’ve summed it up nicely, buddy. It was an exercise in smut writing, I think I didn’t do too badly there. And whaddaya mean, airport bathroom sex isn’t normal? wait, what??

Snerk. I’m playing with yer.

~~~~~

cecile

Thank YOU for your support and everything. Feedback from our readers like yourself is what spurs us on. You are a superstar and I thank you for your kind words.

~~~~~

insanity

Quote:
”steaming right out of the oven” hot!

Wow. Thank you. I’m glad it was well received.

~~~~~

the hero factor

Quote:
To paraphrase Tara, "Good God, that's a lot of smut!" Very nice.

Hee. Not many people mentioned that, thanks! And thanks for reading. I love indignant and flustered Willow, I love her more when she’s naked.

[br]

Last edited by watty on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:21 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Okay everyone….here is the missing feedback that I promised. Sorry it took my so long…but I had fun reading everyone’s stories for the second time around.

Car, man…what can I say about All You Can Eat?

I love the easy feel of your writing and it was great fun to finally be in a story. Hehehe. I love fics where either willow or Tara are taken out of their comfort zone and placed into situations they normally wouldn’t be in. Tara as a preschool teacher is really the perfect fitting for her…and you wrote Willow’s uncertainty about being there with the kids just perfectly. Also, you described the preschool vibe perfectly. And I should know, because I spent a whole year as a preschool teacher in an educational center.

The kids were just darling and it was so interesting to see how you imagined all of us would be as children. As for my part, you were right on Target. As a kid I was always playing house and making beautiful art. Hehe…although, I guess the “beautiful” part could be argued…though if you ask my mom, all of my drawings were masterpieces. Hehe. And even though Clem turned out to be my father…I think I’ve come to terms with it and have moved on.

The Willow/Tara interaction was so sweet and you really did a great job showing how much they loved each other.

And best line of this story would have to be “Boobies!”

Also, Chris made a cute visual clutching his action figures. Hehehe

Mary,

Firstly let me just say LMAO about Harmony as a Rhodes Scholar…yeah, cause that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.

When I first started this, I though “well, this is going to be good because Mary’s so smart and it can‘t be anything but way above my head” and after meeting so many talented writers I began to distrust my ability to be star struck…but here I am, once again with stars in my eyes and this stupid expression of admiration on my face. Truly…I bow before you mere presence.

Wow. You have such a smart way of writing. So clever and perfect. I’m just awe struck. I don’t even know what to say…

I loved all the dancer’s and how their persona’s really turned into characterizations of the roles they played on the show. You captured everyone so perfectly. My favorites had to be Miss Calendar with her “how did I know if your offerings would please me” line, and Dawn with her story about being kicked out of dance school because of excessive whining.
Quote:
'Get out get out GET OUT!'
such a memorable line…

I’m not the type for outlandish displays while reading, but I have to say that your story had me laughing out loud the WHOLE time. I’m just glad I’m the only one here today. Hehe.

There are so many things that I could quote or make mention of in this story…but that would take days and I doubt I have the stamina for that much typing nor the vocabulary to say what I really want to say…but I will say that I think this is by far one of the best stories that I have ever read. EVER! And I don’t just mean here on the board…I actually mean that this is the best piece of writing that I have EVER read ANYWHERE. Wow.

*************************************************************************************
Terra,

What a great story! I’m lovin’ the fact that Tara’s all grumpy over Miss Kitty and Anya’s comment about the messy pussy was really, really funny. I’ve never seen Tara quite so irritated though…it’s really quite interesting.

And then there’s Willow…with the naughty gift giving. I LOVE IT! But I have to say…I’m glad the batteries were not included…

*************************************************************************************
Watson! Wonderful story!

In the beginning, I really love the conversation between Buffy and Willow. Poor Tara though. It was a shame that Willow had to go off and fight monsters when she could have been…. *cough* at home.

I really like how confident both Willow and Buffy are in that scene. Neither girl seems at all scared…it’s just like another day at any other job…with the want to get it over with so that they can move onto more important things….like smut (in willow’s case)

And this part was just adorable!…cute, even.

Quote:
"Will, when you first got together with Tara both of you had permanent stupid grins on your faces. We could be talking and all of a sudden you'd go all glassy-eyed and I knew you were off to your Tara dreamland again,"

Quote:
"Baby, you know perfectly well I can't resist Taralips, not to mention post-slayage H&H

LOL okay, maybe I’ve been out of the game for awhile…seeing that I’ve been happily committed for 6 years…but what’s H&H? some kind of sexual position? LOL…or maybe an abbreviation for Hot and Heavy? Damn…I need to get out more. Heehawed

Anyway….moving on

Quote:
This was a game they played often, of give and take, to pretend to provoke each other, yet at the end all was soft and delicate between them. Power wasn't about who was on top, or who was in command. For them, the power was in their sharing.

That wins the prize for the most beautiful thing I’ve ever read. Brovo, watty.

Quote:
The moon came and went, its white beams peeking through half-drawn curtains and tracing over the lovers as they sealed their love with slow kisses. Soon they drifted into slumber, their arms and legs and bodies entangled in a deep and trusting embrace.

I was wrong.

Watty, I love the way you choose your words. You go from willow obsessing about laundry detergent right into sexy teasing about the amount of time they’ll actually be in said clothing and then to top it all off Willow gives Tara a “dirty” look. That’s truly poetic sweetie.

Quote:
“Is me. Your friendly neighborhood Wiccan Gift Delivery Service at your, um, service,”

LMFAO!

The fact that Willow tapes the same episode of Charlie Brown every year is FUNNY! And the remark she made about not wanting a gap in her collection was just priceless…and so Willow-esque

Geeze…and at the airport…and on the actual plane…and in the hotel…these two are as feisty as little…um…bunnies. Hehe

This story was very sexy watty, you should be proud of yourself. Hehe, you had my chin on the floor the whole time. (I hope that didn’t sound strange…hehehe)

Janna, Christmas Carol Competition 2005 was simply delightful. I enjoyed it greatly and Oooo darn that Buffy for entering them into the contest without asking first! Tara should have made her sing !

Willow was cute wantin’ a little drummer girl/boy of her own.

And Yay! I just knew Tara would win the contest.

Janna, you sure were able to pack a lot of goodness into such a short package. You wrote everyone so naturally which made it really fun to read.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:02 am 
19. Yummy Face

Emmy,

OMG! Feedback! :thud

Thanks so much, Emms. I'm really glad that the setting rang true for you. I haven't spent a lot of time around kids or preschools or youth centers, so I was kinda making stuff up as I went. Glad I was able to imagine it well. ;)

You know, it's not that difficult to imagine you all as children. I mean, I just went with how everyone acts on a daily basis and wrote that. :lmao Seriously, though, I just took your current characteristics and put them into the body of a small child. I was more concerned with the kids being identifiable than I was with them being accurately aged.

I knew you'd eventually see things my way...Clems a pretty okay dude. You should be happy to have him as a dad. ;)

I'm sure T will be happy to know that she got the best line in the fic...and that it came from her real world should add to the happiness. :lol

I love that image of Chris! It's one that's been in my head forever and I just needed to use it. So precious, our Chris.

Thanks, again, Emmy. I appreciate your comments. Thanks also for being involved with these projects. Your stories are always so delightful...it's an honor to have you as part of the group.

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:24 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Insanity: It's good to hear that the humour was at the right level. When writing a story like this it's a worry that things that have you :rofl will just leave other people going :wtf . Thanks for the kind words.

The Hero Factor: I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Another fan of the lightbulb joke :) cool

I don't think I said this before but thanks to Car and Watty-boss for inviting me to join this crazy group of writers and thanks to all the other members for their help with writing this story.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:54 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 am 
3. Flaming O

I realize that I'm about 5-6 years late to this but I just wanted to say that I read every single one of the Once More, With Fruitcake stories and I loved them all. They were amazing and you guys are amazing and if W/T fanfiction vanished from existence tomorrow my heart would die just a lot. So yeah, uh...thank you, to the authors of these beautiful pieces of literary art.

No truer love there did exist
Than twix this hacker and her witch.

Post subject: Re: Candle by FineyMcfine
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:58 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 134
Dub Festive advent Challenge – Day 5

Quote:
Willow pursed her mouth in irritation. "Why didn't you tell me that twenty minutes ago?"

We wouldn't be driving in the dark if you hadn't made us late leaving. Instead of giving voice to this thought, Tara looked out the window.

Yep, this right here is how any drive Christmas day goes. It’s why walks are tradition. No confines of a metal box on rubber wheels to hide the arguing from the world. Everyone seems to forget about the glass panels though. I see you red light nose picker. One day it will be socially acceptable to join in with the tone deaf driver karaoke when next to each other in traffic. Until then dig for that gold.

Quote:
" We already paid. It's non-refundable."

I didn’t forget the receipt, I can’t give you it because I never had one in the first place as it’s a re-gift.

Quote:
How are we going to survive a week together

Never have a spare room, the air mattress has a puncture. the camp bed is damp. The sofa is being fumigated. The floor has faecal matter on it, no you can’t pitch a tent in the garden. the foxes are mating. You can come in the morning but you are damn well leaving by night.

Quote:
Clearly the redhead was tired of her company after spending six tense hours in a car together.

It’s a yearly prep to spend that long with relatives for just one day.

Quote:
Oh, right. We're fighting

That moment when you finish a good conversation with a relative you’ve not seen in years and think, why have we not been in touch more? No Sandra, Kevin shouldn’t hide and let the sticky bandits go about their business because otherwise it would be a boring film and would elude to the impossibility of them having the slightest bit of competence.

Quote:
"I'm sorry you feel that way,"

How many times has that been heard at the dinner table? No Uncle Dave the earth isn’t flat. Maps are flat, the earth is not. “I’m sorry you feel that way.” How is that even a reply? It’s not a feeling its fact, I’m sorry you feel that way.

Quote:
"You're going for a walk, right in the middle of this discussion?"

Well if I go now I can be back in time for Emmerdale at six. Then we will take over your TV all evening with shows you never watch but have to put up with because Kat just pushed Alfie down the stairs and Audrey is lonely at home while her family are having a raucous Platt get together.

Quote:
"You're going to regret that,"

Maybe but right now I think another drink is definitely in order. I can’t regret what I don’t remember.

Challenge aside, this whole piece is brilliant. The way FineyMcfine can display both the good and bad of both sides of the argument in a perfect balance, is unreal. It all feels realistic and none of it farfetched to the point this disagreement or action is petty and ridiculous. All of it has justified purpose. The flow of the piece is so natural and the character developments are smooth sailing, no big leaps we just have to run with.

Definitely be checking out their archive.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

Post subject: Re: Your Not -So- Private Dancers by AntigoneUnbound
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Dubs Festive Advent Challenge – Day 19
Quote:
I love your pie

It’s not just any pie, its M&S pie. But if you think its homemade I'm not going to correct you.

Quote:
Governor Arnold Schwartzenegger tried to grope her

What happens at the office party, stays at the office party.

Quote:
The extent of his arrogance was exceeded only by its utter inexplicability.

Sandra I will smash that phone if you don’t stop Yelping me.

Quote:
She moved in ways that crossed all known lines of decency and set up shop in Naughtyville.

One glass of prosecco to start the evening and Barbra turns into a beast. We definitely need to spike the water cooler at work to liven up the Wednesday morning meetings.

Quote:
They just looked at me and screamed, 'Get out get out GET OUT!'"

We made our stand Barbra. Just because you can’t handle your drink doesn’t mean you have to get us all into a situation where we are handed our P45s in the morning. You are banned from the Christmas works do. So I guess we will see you in a in hour or two as we all walk with our shoes in our hands, down the high street yell screaming a combination of different Christmas songs not realising its not just one song we are singing. Ah UK binge drinking culture, that’s just the queue for the night bus, can’t fire us for waiting for public transport.

Quote:
She carried herself with an almost predatory air, a leopard of supreme assurance, devouring anyone she desired while her victim savored having been chosen for the honor. She looked them over, head to toe, in one long, appraising gaze.

The bus driver is wearing a wedding ring Barbra, so are you!

Quote:
"Nobody even notices me!"

Oh they are noticing you Barbra, you are pole dancing on the night bus. That’s the exact reason no one cares, it’s the night bus.

Quote:
"If you're not careful, she'll try to hump your leg,"

Thankyou Bus driver, Good luck. This is my stop, No idea where Barbra’s is.

Challenge aside, I’ve never wondered what it would be like to wade through an overgrown jungle of innuendo, and now I don’t have to. AntigoneUnbound gives the Carry On guys a run for their money. If anyone manages to work out how many are actually in this story please post the answer. It feels like a car full of jelly beans, yet somehow there’s a story line in there. Its craftsmanship.
I can’t say I’m entirely sure of what I just read but I can say it made strange sense.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

Post subject: Re: UCSD Radio Presents Christmas Carol Competition by Wicca
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:09 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Dubs Festive Advent Challenge – Day 24
Quote:
Willow noticed Buffy standing at the archway to the kitchen, her curiosity sent her to check it out.

It’s the lemmings. One goes in the kitchen so everyone has to come in. we aren’t clingy any other day of the year so back away and give me space to take my frustrations out on a crusty, dried in lump of food purposefully not put in soak earlier to give me an excuse for 15 minutes of peace.

Quote:
One by one the others gathered around and watched.

Is there nothing better to do? Please make like other lemmings and walk off the edge of a cliff but ‘accidently’ forget to select the umbrella option.

Quote:
another parody version of the 12 Days of Christmas played

KB Pens Advent Calendar Door 17. Take your pick.

Quote:
that was the 12 Pains of Christmas

Family, Pressure, judgement, forced fun, high expectations, bloating, fake enthusiasm, unwanted presents, undeserved gratitude, nonstop advertisements, Unthoughtful generic shop bought cards where you are referred to as ‘ and family’, Brussel sprouts. What we can only have twelve, no fair.

Quote:
We can’t do that. No singing. We can’t sing in front of people. I can’t sing in front of people… Oh dear…. Oh dear….” Willow ranted.

Two lambrinis later…AWAY IN A MANGER, NOOO PLLLAAACCCEEE FFOOORRR AAAA BBBBEEEEDDDDD! Sandra close the window and stop scream singing to the children playing with their drones. This isn’t the way to become a Tik Tok trend.

Quote:
Aww… isn’t he cute. He’s wearing a kilt.” said Dawn.

Sandra he’s a child, stop yelling across the street asking if he’s a real Scotsman.

Quote:
Eleven men, in kilts carrying drums, were wandering through crowd, all of them in search of something.

Not you Sandra! Get back in the house or at least use the front door instead of climbing out of an upstairs window. You are most certainly not their Christmas present.

Quote:
He also gave a quick glare to the other man.

I hope Santa brought you a Gay-dar for Christmas Sandra because I’ve lost count of how many times this has happened especially that night you didn’t realise it was a gay bar.

Quote:
“But won’t it be easier to...”

”NO. Just do it like I showed you.”

Put your left leg out and your right leg out. Your whole body out and get out of my house. Turn on your car engine and floor it out. That’s the yearly endurance test done.

Challenge aside, it’s got good observations of Christmas, the endless songs on repeat on the radio, the forced involvement to please others but ultimately it’s best just to go along with it for the fun. That’s a strong buddy bond between the characters and there is cutesy moments thrown in for Tara and Willow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7