The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Smut Fic: Long Weekend
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:30 am 
Title: Long Weekend

Chapter: 1 of ?

Issue: Draft 2.6

Author: RaspberryHat

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon.

Rating: NC-17 (Explicit sex and language and W/T sweetness)

Email: Email: raspberryhat@willowandtara.info

Spoilers: Nope.

Distribution: Please ask me first.

Pairing: Willow and Tara.

Summary: An AU story of how Willow meets Tara.

Timeframe: Both girls are 29.

Background: Completely Alternate Universe. The setting is San Francisco. Willow has a high powered job with a software company. Buffy is still Willow’s best friend. No other scoobies feature. This is all about Willow and Tara.

Note1: This is a most alternative universe where the characters sometimes depart significantly from canon.

Note2: Thanks as always go to Verdant for having the patience of a saint. Endless tips on writing, research and story discussions got this humble offering where it is.

Willow loved the colours of twilight.

This warm summer evening, the sky was beautiful, painted in hues of pink, fading to deeper night time blue.

Willow’s eyes moved thoughtfully earthwards. Her gaze settled on the sign above the club’s discreet, narrow entrance. ‘Eden’ fluoresced in brilliant white.

She hesitated, watching the rest of the group disappear into the club. After a long moment, she decided to give in to her curiosity and followed the group inside.

The low ceilinged lobby was plush and softly lit. The lobby lead out into a richly decorated lounge. Again, soft lights, conveyed a feeling of intimacy.

Willow looked around, taking in her surroundings.

Small tables dotted the room. Neat white tablecloths, small glow lamps in the centre. Most of the tables were occupied. Faces were cast in shadows and hard to discern.

A table was found. Willow sat back in one of the plush chairs.

A scantily dressed waitress appeared and more drinks were ordered.

Soft jazz played, the murmur of conversation and occasional relaxed laughter could be heard.

Willow wasn’t quite sure how she’d ended up exactly here.

Well she thought, it had started first thing this morning, when her exuberant project manager had come over to her desk to make sure she was coming to the end of project party. It was just going to be the usual male oriented drunken brawl! Much as she liked her work colleagues, she didn’t share their predilection for excessive alcohol consumption in times of celebration.

Actually, thought Willow, it had started when the team had managed to deliver the software a week early. ‘Thanks in no small part to my wizardry.’ She thought. The irony was not lost on her.

The man didn’t even have the decency to give her the morning to work out her excuses for why she couldn’t come!

The party had been announced Thursday afternoon. She’d planned to compose an eloquent e-mail explaining why, ‘much to her regret’ she couldn’t be in the office on Friday afternoon. That way no one could come up to her desk and pester and cajole her into coming.

‘Lame idea.’ she thought gloomily.

By midday Friday, Willow was more than aware that the only thing that stood between her and a wonderful long weekend was this party.

She had it all planned out. It involved being in her neat apartment, catching up on some important pulp fiction consumption and possibly a little chocolate over-consumption with her best friend Buffy Summers. That would be the best friend she’d been promising to spend some quality time with just as soon as this ‘damn project was finished’.

Well, she would just have to go along with the guys and have a miserable time. She figured she could probably get away after dinner and before any after hours drinking or clubbing.

The evening hadn’t quite turned out the way Willow had expected though. Dinner in a smart Italian restaurant followed by several rounds of exotic cocktails. The meal had been excellent and the cocktails surprisingly pleasant.

As the group were making ready to leave the restaurant, the boss had announced that they were all going to a club he knew. Willow had felt momentary doubt. But she didn’t feel tired. The food and drink were having the desired effect. She felt relaxed and more than a little curious. Thoughts of running off early evaporated. She was going to have a good time.

The waitress returned with drinks. Willow didn’t know what the drink she’d been given was but it tasted good. The tall cold glass was filled with crushed ice, what looked like mint leaves and a clear liquid.

At one side of the room, a long highly polished bar, back-lit by a long white wall light. A single barman stood in attendance. Occasionally a waitress would approach, pick up a tray of drinks to quickly freight away to a customer. From the other side of the lounge, a long narrow stage protruded from the curtained wall.

Willow noticed most people had their chairs angled toward the stage. From their table they were going to have a good view of whatever was coming on. The stage was dark. Above, she could see a complicated lighting rig. At the front end of the stage, a highly polished brass pole stretched from stage floor to ceiling.

As Willow looked, the realisation dawned. ‘This is a…’ She swallowed, feeling a little nervous, but also more than a little curious. As her emotions begun working out how to feel about her present situation, the music changed. The jazz track faded and a louder, harder rhythm unfolded. A languorous bass drum set time. Guitars and bass formed a steady, slightly blue melody. As the music swelled and a mournful lyric began, the house lights dimmed.

Soft dancing light attracted Willow’s eyes to toward the stage. She saw a gently coruscating pattern of fiery colour dance around the kneeling form of an elegant blonde woman. The woman knelt at the far end of the stage with her glittered back to the audience, hands clasped inwards, head down.

Willow stared in fascination.

The woman was bathed in a rich well of colour, oranges and flaming reds. Her movements in perfect time with the music, she rose slowly from the flames. As she rose, her slender arms extended and she turned.

Just for a moment Willow saw a goddess.

Then the stage light’s activated. A murmur of appreciation went up from the audience.

Willow looked around, blinking rapidly and uncertainly. ‘What just happened?’ she wondered to herself.

The woman let the music lead her slowly to the fore of the long stage. She circled the pole, head down, painted eyelids half closed. As the music flowed, and rose, she threw back her head. Dark rooted blonde locks flowed out over her shoulders.

Willow stared at the woman’s beautiful face. Her movements were fluid, her eyes far away as she danced with the music.

Tiny points of light refracted and sparkled from the woman’s jewel studded bra and low rise panties. Her midriff, arms and back were covered in delicate golden glitter patterns.

Willow could not look away, she drank in every detail. She saw the woman had a delicate silver belly button piercing, Willow gasped slightly as she recognised its shape as a tiny pentacle.

Without thinking, her hand wondered to her wrist and she rotated her silver bracelet until the tarnished Moroccan coin set in it’s perimeter faced upwards. Her index finger casually traced the pentagram on the coin’s surface.

She’d wanted to carry a discrete symbol of her Wiccan faith. When she’d seen it in the shop window, the innocent looking coin had seemed perfect. She’d thought maybe she could carry it in her purse, but had worried about loosing it or accidentally trying to pay for something with it. Then she’d had the inspiration to set the coin into her bracelet. She’d found a local silver smith who’d adapted the bracelet precisely how she’d wanted it.

Willow’s eyes roamed the perimeter of the blonde woman’s form. As if gaining focus, Willow suddenly realised what she was seeing. It was much fainter now, and the stage lights made it harder to discern, but there was no mistaking it. A thin film of flaming colour stood out from the woman’s form. The colours moved gently, matching every contour of her body, strands of coloured energy; reds, oranges and Willow thought she could see a trace of silver. The strands of energy interlaced and dancing, swirling, always moving.

Willow smiled serenely as she realised she was seeing the woman’s aura. It made sense now. When the woman had made her entrance it had been dark. She’d assumed her crouching position and the stage light would draw her upwards. Only Willow had seen something other, something wonderful.

Willow wondered at herself. She’d never seen an aura before. She’d studied the arts, but never attempted to see or read anyone’s aura. Yet she knew what she’d seen. Willow remembered the book she’d read. Reds and oranges would mean passion and creativity. She tried to remember what silver represented. Something to do with creativity.

The woman’s crystal blue eyes seemed to penetrate Willow’s thoughts. An enigmatic half smile played at the corner of her mouth.

Willow felt sure the woman was staring right at her. Aware of herself, she looked down and then back up again.

As Willow looked up, something caught her eye. She was holding her glass with her right hand. Where her fingers encircled the glass, she saw a yellowish glow. She blinked and looked again. The ice reflected points of yellow light from the area where her hand surrounded the glass. Was she seeing a hint of her own aura? And was that what the woman on the stage was smiling at?

Willow looked up quickly, the woman’s smile lingered on Willow for a moment longer before moving away. The woman continued her dance, eyes locked into another place.

As Willow made ready for bed she thought about the evening she’d had.

She’d hung around with the group until the early hours. There had been more dancing and more drinking and more dancing, but the blonde dancer had not reappeared. Willow didn’t really remember the details of anything after the blonde had gone. But she remembered what she’d seen. The images flickered through her memory.

Was it really what she’d thought? She’d certainly had a lot to drink and the heady atmosphere had made it difficult to concentrate on anything. No. She knew what she’d seen and was sure the mysterious dancer had seen the same thing in her. And the pentacle...

Since coming home, Willow had not been able to stop thinking about that blonde dancer.

Willow realised she was tired and still a little drunk. She placed the glass of water she’d been holding on the floor next to her bed. She looked sadly down at her cotton pyjamas before smiling wryly and climbing under the duvet.

Willow opened her eyes slowly, part of her wanting to stay wrapped in the warmth of sleep. She raised herself up onto her elbows and allowed her eyes to adjust to darkness. She was sure she remembered a noise having penetrated her dream. The city’s afterglow defined weak and rather unfamiliar shadows. Where was she? Willow realised suddenly that she wasn’t in her bedroom and she was lying in a strange bed.

A feeling of panic began to creep over her. She could feel her heart thudding in her chest.

Then, from the shadows a soft feminine voice spoke to her.

Willow found she couldn’t understand the words, but an instinct told her who the voice belonged to.

The blonde from the club stood at the foot of the bed, perfectly nude. Her pale skin and hair glittered gold in the strange darkness.

The woman reached out a slender arm, the fingers of her hand opening as to impart a gift.

Willow slowly extended her right arm toward the woman, to meet her hand. As her forearm extended, she felt her bracelet slide gently forwards, wresting atop her hand.

The woman’s fingers reached forward and brushed over the coin set into the bracelet. As they did so, a disc of intense bright light began to radiate from the centre of the coin.

The noise sounded again. Willow realised her surroundings were becoming confused. The woman, the light, the sound. The blonde was speaking, but Willow couldn’t make out the words. She tried to concentrate on the woman’s voice, straining to hear the words. The harder she tried to listen, the more confused everything became. The noise and the light heightened until there was nothing but white and a strident ringing.

The ringing sounded again.

Willow slowly opened her eyes and squinted in the bright morning sunlight. A curious smile played at her lips as she thought about the dream.

The door bell sounded again, before her mind clicked into full wakefulness. Willow leapt out of bed and ran to the front door, trying hard not trip on the hem of her pyjamas. She peeked through the spy hole. Buffy. She smiled to herself and unlocked the door.

Buffy stood before her, smiling, clutching two large takeout coffee cups and a white paper bag.

“Morning sleepy head!”

“Hey Buffy.”

Willow opened the door and invited her friend in. She eyed the coffee and followed Buffy as she strolled through to the small kitchen. Buffy placed the coffee and the bag down on the counter.

“Mochas?” asked Willow hopefully.

“You betcha!”

Buffy opened the bag and took out two fresh croissants and pushed one across to Willow along with one of the coffee cups.

Willow pulled up a stool, sat down and sipped her coffee. She smiled at Buffy.

“So Buffy, you’re kinda early.”

Buffy grinned. “No party gal, you’re kinda late! I phoned your office yesterday and they told me you’d gone out.”

Willow looked sheepish and little embarrassed.

“I don’t know if I’d call it a p-party.” Willow stammered.

Buffy grinned a knowing grin. “So, did this party happen to involve any, shall we say,” she paused, staring off into space for dramatic effect, “shy, intelligent and surprising well muscled young men?” asked Buffy

Willow smiled nervously as she wondered how to evade the question. “We just all went to dinner and then to a club afterwards. Nothing special. No big.”

Buffy let it go. “Anyhow, I thought I’d let you sleep in.”

“What time is it?” asked Willow curiously.

“It’s ten o’clock.”

Willow looked guilty, brow furrowing slightly. “I knew that.”

She tore a piece from her croissant, popped it into her mouth and chewed thoughtfully.

“So what do you wanna do today?” asked Buffy.

“Will?”

“Huh? Sorry. Not awake yet.” said Willow as she returned to staring out the kitchen window.

By late afternoon, Willow thought she had better get a hold of herself. She’d lost count of the number of trendy boutiques that Buffy had dragged her into. What had happened to her usual self discipline?

Buffy had “oh’d” and “ah’d” over how well this or that item suited Willow and would be just perfect for attracting that special someone. But, her mind just wasn’t really there. She’d ended up with an armful of fashionable bags and several hundred dollars worth of clothes she’d barely looked at.

Buffy had insisted on dragging Willow into just one more store. This shop wasn’t like the others. Not highly polish glam. This was actually a little quaint, certainly more inviting and more the sort of place Willow was likely to shop when she actually planned to buy clothes.

The main display area of the shop was circular. Willow stood in the centre, perusing with her eyes. Buffy moved to and fro, pointing out items she thought Willow might look good in.

As Willow looked around, her eye was caught by a small group of mannequins with a sign next to them advertising a new Bohemian collection. She didn’t think of herself as particularly Bohemian. But then the slogan was selling an illusion wasn’t it? ‘I don’t have to be Bohemian to wear a Bohemian outfit,’ thought Willow, ‘what is Bohemian anyway? Why shouldn’t I wear what I want? Hmm, over analysing the fashion decisions there Willow?’

Willow shook herself. She could see herself wearing the outfit and that was that.

Ten minutes later, the shop door settled closed behind the two women. Willow had just one more bag and a far away expression on her face.

As they walked, Willow took a deep breath and began the speech she’d been rehearsing for the last ten minutes.

“Er, Buffy, you know I said we’d go to a movie tonight, well you see, the thing is…”

Willow squirmed a little before going headlong for the finish.

“The thing is, I completely forgot that I have this… er thing…I said I’d do, and I really need to get it done in time for work on Tuesday. It’s only gonna take me a little while and I really wanted to get it done, so we could spend the rest of Sunday and Monday.”

Willow gave what she hoped was a convincing and apologetic smile. It was only a white lie after all. She had promised her boss she’d finish a paper for him and have it by Tuesday, and originally she had planned to do it Monday afternoon.

Buffy looked at Willow. “Really? You have to do it on Saturday night?”

”I am sorry Buffy, I know it sounds dumb, it’s been bugging me and I want to get it done. We can spend the whole rest of the weekend together though! Just you and me?”

“Okay,” said Buffy, “I guess I have a standing date with some vampires anyway.”

Willow looked straight ahead and breathed a quiet sigh of relief. Then she started to wonder if she was being stupid. Why couldn’t she just tell her best friend the truth? She’d understand surely.

She didn’t think her mouth would form the words, even if her brain was willing. ‘Buffy, I want to blow off our movie date so I can go to a strip dancing club in the desperate hope of catching a glimpse of a gorgeous, anonymous blonde woman who I’ve been thinking about non-stop since the moment I set eyes on her last night.’

‘Nope, not gonna happen,’ thought Willow, ‘best stick to the story.’

Willow looked critically at herself in the bedroom mirror. The open windows billowed the pale bedroom curtains behind her.

Tan suede, lace up halter top, long straps flexing round her slim shoulders and back. She enjoyed the feeling of the summer air on her exposed back. The long black crushed velvet skirt descended around her hips, the contrast emphasising her pale smooth midriff.

Knee high black leather boots disappeared under the hem of the skirt, only visible through the knee length split in the back.

Willow had worked on her hair and makeup for a long time, perfecting the look of her short copper bob.

It needed something. Willow thought for a minute and then realized what she needed to complete her ensemble. She pulled open a small draw in her dresser and removed a thin, black velvet choker. She fastened it around her neck and reappraised her outfit.

‘Bohemian? Maybe.’ She decided the overall effect was right. Not slutty, just the right side of sexy.

She glanced at the clock on her night stand. 10:14pm. The taxi would arrive in minutes. Willow quickly put her few things into a clasp bag and turned to the bedroom mirror. She checked her self one last time.

“Do you know what you’re doing?” she asked. Without giving herself time to answer, she took a deep breath and headed for the door.

The female greeter didn’t miss a beat when Willow had approached the club door. Perhaps it wasn’t so unusual for unaccompanied women to come to clubs like this.

Willow was shown to a smaller table than the one she’d been at the night before. She settled herself, placing her bag on the table in front of her. Willow had begun thinking about what she might like to drink and was just starting to wonder where the service was when as if on cue a waitress approached.

She bore a small tray containing a crystal champagne flute and a small white envelope. The waitress placed the glass and envelope on the table, gave a little smile and swept quickly away.

Willow leaned forward and grasped the rim of her champagne glass between thumb and forefinger. She let the glass tilt slightly in her fingers as she watched the bubbles.

The journey to the club had clouded Willow’s mind with doubt. What on earth was she doing, she asked herself. It wasn’t like her to go out looking for- what? She asked herself what had really made her to lie to her friend to spend two hours getting dressed in order to come to- here?

Beyond her self doubt, she couldn’t shake the feeling - there was something special about this woman. She was incredibly beautiful, but this went deeper than that.

Willow knew she’d seen something that no one else had. A small voice in her mind told her that she knew what she’d seen and why only she’d seen it. Yet she wasn’t quite ready to listen to that explanation – not yet.

She smiled to herself, shrugged and took a sip before turning her attention to the envelope. The paper was sealed with a tiny blob of wax.

Willow carefully broke the seal, opened the envelope and removed a rectangular card. It said two words in neat script; ‘Private Dance’. She looked at the card thoughtfully, her mind filling up with possibilities. She turned the card over and then put it down on the table.

The club seemed a little quieter than the night before. Perhaps it was early yet. As she looked around, she noticed a feature she had not seen the night before. Below and to one side of the stage a broad velvet curtain. Occasionally a person would stroll through from the main lounge. And occasionally, a person would stroll back out.

Then Willow thought she understood.

Minutes ticked by and then the first performer appeared. Willow absently sipped her champagne, paying little attention to the woman on stage. Her mind was too busy thinking about what to do.

As the second performer was coming to the end of her routine, Willow swallowed the last drop from her glass, lightly licked her lips and placed the flute down decisively.

She stood up and walked slowly, a little nervously over to the curtain. She paused and then before she lost her nerve, walked through.

The curtains lead to a large circular, candle lit room. The perimeter of the circle was evenly divided by entrances into large booths, small rooms really thought Willow. Carefully hung gauzes and silks obscured a clear view, but she could make out shapes. Opulent cushions and rugs, figures sitting intently. Behind each silk, she could see female forms dance languidly to the music.

The atmosphere was made heady from the scented candles, incense and slightly humid warm air. Willow could also feel the Champagne taking its effect.

A hand touched her elbow. She jumped a little, her breath quickening. Willow hadn’t noticed the female attendant who stood quietly by the inside of the velvet curtain. The woman had waited patiently without speaking and eventually, seeing Willow’s distraction had made a discrete approach.

Willow felt rather rude for not having noticed the woman.

The woman gave her a friendly smile. “This way. Please make yourself comfortable. You will be attended to.”

Willow followed the woman over to the open silk voile. As she was about to enter, the attendant added, “Please remember, hosts may touch their guest if they should so decide, but guests may not touch their host.”

Willow looked confused for a beat and then realised what the woman meant. She couldn’t touch, but she could be touched? She wondered how she felt about that. A little excited she realised.

The woman acknowledged Willow’s understanding and left her alone.

Willow took one last look around and entered the booth.

The blonde dancer leaned forward in her canvas chair and looked at her own reflection in the dressing room mirror.

“Nervous?” she asked herself.

She frowned slightly as she realised the answer was ‘Yes.’

“Too late to go back now. You promised her.”

Face, resolved, she stood up promptly and left the dressing room.

Inside the booth, enormous cushions were spread out on and around a deep and inviting red velvet couch. Thick Persian rugs underfoot. The cushions, whites and creams against the rich reds of the rugs. A small table on which sat a champagne bucket and another champagne flute. The glass was filled. Small bubbles fizzing quietly.

Willow settled herself at one end of the couch. She looked around, reached for the Champagne glass and took a small sip. She let the warm rich atmosphere wash over her. She closed her eyes and breathed.

Willow opened her eyes and they widened almost immediately.

The woman she’d been so hoping to see stood before her. She was watching Willow and moving minutely to the music.

The woman smiled at her and her movements increased.

The music was softer than the night before, but it was intense. The woman moved before her and Willow was mesmerized.

The blonde wore black. A black strapless corset, trimmed with nuances of delicate pink with miniscule matching panties. A black garter belt supported sheer silk stockings. The whole ensemble topped off with long black satin gloves. Blonde hair cascaded over the woman’s left shoulder.

The woman needed no props this time with the slow circling of her hips, confident movement of her arms as she caressed her own body, all the while fixing Willow to the spot with her eyes.

Willow felt her heart beating hard in her chest. Her face felt flushed and hot.

The tempo of the music changed and became harder, tighter. The woman’s movements matched the music, her strong, fit body harmonizing around the rhythm. Her eyes were closed.

The woman turned and with her back to Willow, her gloved hands lifted her mass of blonde hair upwards, her hands always moving.

Willow realised she was sweating, her breath was coming quicker and shorter. She couldn’t quite believe the feelings that were running through her, strong sexual feelings of want and need. As she watched, the woman let her hair fall, and turned again to face Willow, her smile was seductive and knowing. Her eyes still half closed, a sensuousness emanating from her whole body.

Willow realised the woman was moving closer to her. She approached and elegantly seated her self at the other end of the couch. One leg stretched to the floor, the other stretched across the couch and brush lightly against Willow’s thigh.

Willow thought she ought to feel shy at the contact and that she should move. But her body had different ideas. She enjoyed the sensations she felt as the dancer’s foot caressed up and down her leg. The movement crept a little higher. Willow let her eyes close and concentrated on the feelings. Ripples of tingling pleasure emanated from the woman’s touch. The movement paused and Willow opened her eyes curiously.

Again the woman was smiling at her as she reclined back into the cushions. Still her hips and body moved with the music. Willow’s heart quickened still as she watched her dancer’s hands begin to slowly peel down the lace top of her corset.

The lace edged down slowly and tantalisingly.

Then with one deft movement, the woman pulled the fabric downward and only her black gloved hands covered her full breasts.

Willow felt light headed. The champagne, the atmosphere and this beautiful woman before her. She wondered what was behind those brilliant blue eyes that fixed her so easily. The world dropped away, there was nothing outside the room. There was just the warmth and the intimacy of this nether world.

And then she raised herself from her reclining position onto her knees. She was taller than Willow, who looked up so she would not drop the woman’s gaze.

Excitement surged in her as Willow, still not moving, allowed the woman closer, gazing upwards into depths of blue eyes. She came within inches then slipped her hands down, pulling away lace and exposing broad pink aureoles and delicate nipples in the centre of her beautiful breasts.

The two women were so close now. Willow sat, not moving a single muscle, inhaling the scent of this magickal woman.

Involuntarily, Willow’s body arched forward, bringing her ever closer. The woman still on her knees responded, allowing the music to drive her. In one lithe movement her body dived like a butterfly swimmer.

As the woman moved across her, Willow felt the woman’s breasts brush across the velvet fabric of her skirt. Her hands wanted to run through the woman’s mane of thick blonde hair, but somehow she stopped herself. She didn’t want anything to detract from the moment. Her dancer was in charge and she wasn’t supposed to touch.

As if in response to Willow desire, the woman rose upwards, bringing one knee either side of Willow, straddling her.

Willow’s heart beat harder than she thought her small body could contain.

The woman’s hands were caressing down the centre of her own chest, between her breasts, down to her tiny panties. Down, over and under the flimsy fabric, then back upwards again. She ran her hands over her breasts, gently massaging, letting her fingers play with her nipples, which Willow saw harden at the touch.

Willow’s feelings rushed onwards, uninhibited now. She wanted those hands to be her hands, those fingers to be her fingers.

The woman’s eyes were closed now. She let her hands once again descend to her panties, letting her fingers explore beneath the flimsy fabric. Her body moved gently as she languorously touched herself.

Willow could not take her eyes from the woman’s hands. The two women were so close to each other, Willow could feel every movement.

The woman’s hands circled and traced their patterns. Eyes still closed, the woman let her whole hand descend inside her panties.

Willow thought she heard a low moan escape the woman’s lips.

The woman then moved backwards so she was standing at the edge of the couch, legs still either side of Willow’s.

She took another step backwards slipped a finger of each hand into either side of her panties and eased them downwards, kicking them away with a high heeled foot. With her left hand, she slowly peeled her long satin glove halfway down her right arm and gently offered it forwards to Willow.

Willow took a little breath as she realised what was wanted. Her hands shook a bit with excitement as she leaned forwards and gripped the edge of the satin and very slowly pulled the material away. As Willow’s hand’s moved, her fingers touched the woman’s pale skin. She felt a tingle of energy arc between them. The blonde’s blue eyes seemed to penetrate even deeper into Willow whirling thoughts.

Willow removed the glove and dropped it into her lap. The woman extended her other hand. Willing arms shot forwards, eager to perform the same service again.

The woman’s hands descended her stomach and ran together through her blonde nest of pubic hair.

Both women had their eyes closed now. Somehow Willow felt so close, such affinity to this woman, her mind’s eye mapped every detail as her eyelids sat closed. Willow could sense every tiny movement of her dancer’s explorations of herself.

Willow realised the music was fading she opened her eyes.

The blonde leaned into the redhead and whispered quietly.

Willow felt the hot breath against her ear. She inhaled the woman’s musky scent. “Wait for me tonight.” said the woman.

Willow opened her eyes in time to see the silk curtain falling closed behind the stockinged form of her lady as she walked casually away.

Willow sat at her table in the lounge and fiddled nervously with her cell-phone. She’d waited what seemed like an eternity. Vaguely she’d watched , ‘how many?’ young women sexily dance away the hours.

The place was nearly empty now. Willow was considering getting another drink, when a hand tapped her lightly on the shoulder. She turned where she sat and looked up at the owner of the hand.

The blonde woman stood behind her seat, smiling gently. She wore a classic black dress and translucent silk wrap.

Willow grinned happily. She’d waited so long, that she’d started to wonder if she’d completely misunderstood things. Had her imagination completely run away with her? But she’d come. Willow couldn’t stop smiling at her blonde beauty.

“My name’s Tara.” Said the woman.

“Hi!” said Willow. She felt herself blushing as she spoke to Tara.

The woman moved aside as Willow pushed her seat back and stood up. She lead Willow towards the rear of the lounge. Willow saw they were heading for a discrete black door that she hadn’t noticed before. As the two women walked, Tara leaned in and whispered “I don’t know your name.”

Willow felt the touch of gloved finger tentatively stroke the palm of her hand and she instinctively closed her hand into the proffered grasp. “Oh! Willow. I am Willow, er Rosenberg. Willow Rosenberg.”

Tara smiled, rolling the name over in her mind.

Willow rolled her eyes. ‘Stupid girl! You can’t even introduce yourself!’ she thought dumbly. ‘Not a great way to impress your date!’ She paused a beat before realising what she’d thought. ‘Date?’

She looked over at Tara. The blonde did not seem to have taken any offence at her lack of basic social skills. In fact she seemed to be smiling at something. She breathed a small relieved sigh. ‘Well, so far, so good…’

The two women walked hand in hand through the open door, down a short hallway and out another door.

Willow felt her mind spinning. All she was aware of was the soft touch of Tara’s hand and that when Tara looked at her she felt a slightly unexpected but definitely familiar rush of excitement.

Tara cast her eyes over the small parking lot. Her car was hard to miss she thought.

Still holding Willow’s hand, Tara lead the way to a small cluster of cars near the rear of the lot. She pressed a button on the key-fob she held in her hand. A silver Porsche 911 convertible squawked and lit up briefly in response.

Willow’s mouth dropped open. “Wow.” was all she could manage. Then after a brief pause “Wow.” she said again.

“You like?”. Tara gave a small questioning half smile.

Willow nodded dumbly.

“You should try driving it.”

Willow’s eyes went wide in horror. “What? Me? Drive that? I’d crash it!”

Tara found her half-smile broadening into a full grin. Tara thought she found Willow’s nervousness rather endearing. “No you wouldn’t. And anyway I am chauffeuring you tonight.”

She opened the passenger door for Willow and with a little bow invited the redhead to enter the rich leather interior. Tara walked around the car and entered the driver’s side. She turned on the ignition and then activated a couple of switches.

As Willow watched, the roof descended neatly.

Tara fiddled with the controls, and checked all her mirrors for at least the third time. She stopped and looked at her reflection in the rear-view mirror. ‘What are you doing?’ she asked herself, exasperated, ‘Why are you so nervous?’

The blonde looked at Willow, sitting serenely next to her. She felt her nerves start to evaporate. Neither woman knew exactly what was to come. Maybe they’d sit and talk the night away. Tara imagined the two of them snuggling close on her bed and telling their stories. The thought bought a goofy smile to her lips.

The redhead had left such an impression on her in what was really just a few short hours. The spark between them was almost tangible. Silent communication on a level Tara had never…Not never, she corrected herself. She had once known the feeling of being so in tune with someone as know their emotions and even their very thoughts. That had been a long time ago. Tara knew her need to believe she could feel like that again was part of why she’d felt so drawn to Willow.

She’d seen Willow’s aura so clearly. Vibrant yellows tinged with white. Willow’s aura resonated perfectly with the woman of her mind’s eye. Tara knew a yellow aura suggested razor sharp intelligence and that Willow was probably a perfectionist in everything she did. Tara imagined Willow did everything well. The white indicated a deeply honest persona. Tara prized openness and honesty above all else.

Tara emerged from her brief reverie, resolved. ‘No thinking. No worrying. Carpe Diem.’

She grinned at her little cliché, put the car in gear and roared away, tires screeching.

End of Chapter 1

"There's nothing very merry 'bout going round and round..."

Edited by: raspberryhat at: 12/25/02 11:43:39 am

Post subject: Re: New Smut Fic: Long Weekend
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:56 am 
Wow, excellent start!!

Couldn't quite picture Tara as a "private dancer" type of gal, but you wrote it so well :thud :thud

Tara comes across as the "take charge" woman, but still questions herself and her actions towards Willow.

Look forward to more.

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:08 am 
It takes a little leap of faith...Things will become clearer. And well, it is an AU ;)

R.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:14 am 

Oh

My

GOD!!! :drool :drool :drool

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

I SOOO NEED MORE!!!! :cry

That was...WOW...GREAT!!

keep up the....GREAT AMAZING...HOT work!!

~NICK~

Post subject: Long Weekend: Chapter 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:05 pm 
Title: Long Weekend

Chapter: 2 of ?

Issue: Draft 2.5

Author: RaspberryHat

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon.

Rating: NC-17 (Very explicit sex and language and W/T sweetness).

Email: raspberryhat@willowandtara.info

Spoilers: Nope.

Distribution: Please ask me first.

Pairing: Willow and Tara.

Summary: An AU story of how Willow meets Tara.

Timeframe: Both girls are 29.

Background: Completely Alternate Universe. The setting is San Francisco. Willow has a high powered job with a software company. Buffy is still Willow’s best friend. No other scoobies feature. This is all about Willow and Tara.

Note1: This is a most alternative universe where the characters sometimes depart significantly from canon.

Note2: Thanks as always go to Verdant for having the patience of a saint. Endless tips on writing, research and story discussions got this humble offering where it is.

Note3: This really really is NC-17.

Note4: This is the rest of what I have so far. Further updates may take a little longer.

Previously…

Tara emerged from her brief reverie, resolved. ‘No thinking. No worrying. Carpe Diem.’

She grinned at her little cliché, put the car in gear and roared away, tires screeching.

Willow felt a ball of excitement and anticipation in her stomach. She watched as Tara took out a slim silver key and inserted it into the lock of the apartment door. Willow followed Tara through into the lobby and her mouth dropped open for a second time.

The corner penthouse apartment was a vast open-plan space. The whole apartment was in the shape of a cut diamond. The front door led through one apex into a short hall which in turn led out into the main living area. At the opposite apex, subtle tinted glass from floor to high ceiling. Floors of polished beech. Matte white walls dotted with small, expensive looking oil paintings. A sumptuous seating area, everything in subtle shades. Soft wall lights offered a relaxing evening glow.

Temporarily lost to the moment and forgetting her manners, Willow absently ran her fingers over the steps of the narrow spiral stair case as she walked through the hall and into the living space.

In the focal point of the room, below the large window sat a black, highly polished baby grand piano.

Tara smiled as she watched Willow take in her surroundings. She closed and locked the front door, placed her keys on the lobby table and walked quietly up so she was standing right behind Willow. She leaned in and rested her chin on Willow’s shoulder, following her gaze around the room, smiling.

Willow looked slowly along the row of painting arrayed along the wall. Each painting was a different size and individually framed. Willow realised the paintings were all originals, not prints.

One particular oil painting caught Willow’s eye. Willow dipped her shoulders and delicately slid out from under Tara’s chin. She approached the wall to better study the picture that had caught her eye.

A portrait of a tall elegant woman looking out a huge glass window. Her reflection shimmered in the glass before her. The oils were rich and vibrant. The artist’s strong and distinctive style had captured the depth and subtlety of the scene beautifully.

Willow studied the painting for a full minute before something clicked in her mind. She turned to Tara, then back to the painting and finally back to Tara who smiled.

Willow’s mouth moved silently before vocalizing the question “Is that…?” she asked.

Tara nodded. And saw Willow was embarrassed to fully voice the question in case she was mistaken.

Tara looked lovingly at the picture. “That’s me.” she said.

Willow found her mind filling with questions. Usually her shyness stopped her innate curiosity from taking over her mouth completely and asking a hundred rapid fire questions. With Tara, the usual inhibitions just seemed to melt away.

“Is that a self portrait? No, how could you have painted yourself in that position! Do you have an artist friend? Is it, was it, was it. What I mean is, I was just wondering who was lucky enough to stare at you for hours on the pretext of painting your portrait.” Willow paused for breath.

Tara laughed out loud. Willowbabble was adorable. Her features settled into a teasing half smile.

“Jealous?” she teased.

Willow thought about what she’d said and looked down blushing. “I just, well, maybe a teeny bit.” she finished quietly.

Tara reached out a hand and caught Willow’s chin, raising her head so she could look into the redhead’s eye’s.

“My lover painted it. She w-was very talented.”

Willow looked confused. Then her expression changed to panic. ‘Lover?’

“Oh Goddess, Tara, I, I didn’t realise, I mean I didn’t, I thought-” Willow stopped, fighting back tears.

Still cupping Willow’s chin, Tara looked straight into Willow’s deep green eyes. “Willow. It was a long time ago. She had the strongest passion for life of anyone I’ve known. From the day we met, we both knew she didn’t have long. She changed my life so much for the better. We said our goodbyes many moons ago.”

Willow wanted to reach out and caress Tara’s beautiful soft face. She wanted to hold this woman and give her comfort. In Tara’s simple account of her past, Willow understood. Tara didn’t need or want sympathy. She’d had something beautiful and it had ended naturally. Willow smiled shyly at Tara, silently thanking her for trusting Willow with such an intimate disclosure.

Willow turned to look back at the painting. She studied the signature. ‘Rhianna.’

Tara anticipated the question.

“She painted all these except the two on the end by the stairs. She always let me choose which of her paintings we should keep and which she would sell. She was prolific, but she always let me say which ones I wanted to keep special just for us. She painted my portrait on my birthday. It took a few weeks to finish.”

“Who painted the other two pictures?” asked Willow.

Tara smiled shyly. “I-I did.” she said.

Willow looked at Tara and then promptly walked up to the two paintings. Tara followed Willow and stood behind her in anticipation as Willow inspected her art.

Willow was surprised. Both Tara’s pictures were cubist. Willow didn’t know why she liked cubism, but she did. The colours were subtle washes and shades combined with bold geometries. She studied both pictures for a long time before again her mind clicked and she knew what she was looking at. The picture on the left was of Tara’s apartment. The hallmark windows could not be mistaken. The other picture was of a bedroom. Willow assumed Tara’s bedroom. The picture was basically an unmade bed. The attention to detail in the fragments was amazing. Folds and reflections depicted in minute detail.

“These are amazing.” said Willow.

“Thank you.” said Tara quietly.

Willow could feel her enthusiasm rising. She was already fascinated by Tara. A small voice in her mind suggested, perhaps beyond fascinated.

Willow turned and looked around at the apartment.

“This is a wonderful place.” said Willow, indicating the apartment.

“It was Rhianna’s and now it’s mine.” said Tara simply.

Willow’s eyes were drawn to the piano by the window.

“Do you play?” Willow asked and then immediately though ‘stupid question. Way to be cool Willow!’

“Well it would be just a rather expensive Japanese ornament if I didn’t,” said Tara with a touch of humour, “Come on, I’ll show you.” She took Willow’s hand and led her over to the piano.

Tara approached the keyboard, carefully raised the lid and then pulled back the stool. She sat down and invited Willow to sit with her.

Willow hesitated a second before stepping over and seating herself on the silk covered piano stool.

The two women sat close. Willow could feel Tara’s warmth next to her. Beneath the excitement and anticipation, Willow felt a little nervous. Despite the intimacy that both women had experienced earlier in the evening, this was different. The only rules now were what either woman chose to make up.

Willow turned her head to Tara. “What are you going to play me?” she asked brightly.

Tara looked at the silent keys, thinking for a second. Then she smiled. “I bet I know what you’re into.” she said.

Tara placed her hands on the keys and launched into an energetic rendering of ‘…Baby One More Time.’

Willow laughed and playfully smacked Tara on the knee. Tara laughed but continued playing.

“Manufactured drivel.” said Willow in an ersatz upper class voice. She carried on tapping her foot as she spoke the words.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop,” said Tara, “anyway I bet you’re more of an NSYNC girl…”

Tara ducked away, grinning as Willow tightened her lips, making is if to give her another playful smack. She sat back up as Willow backed off, mock sulk on her face.

“Maybe you prefer something like this.” Tara said thoughtfully.

Willow watched Tara lift her fingers above the keys. Her hands hovered as she breathed and focussed. Then she began to play a sentimental and contemplative melody. Willow felt pure and simple emotion overtake her. The music was beautiful, soulful, romantic. Played with such passion and just for her.

Willow hadn’t realised she’d closed her eyes and it was a few seconds before she became aware the music had stopped.

Willow’s eyes’s flickered open. She turned her head, and saw Tara, head tilted to one side watching her contentedly.

Willow didn’t think. In one simple movement, she moved her head in and planted a single delicate kiss on Tara’s lips. Then as if realising what she’d done, Willow drew back quickly, her head down, blushing furiously. Her hands fiddled in her lap as she breathed nervously.

Tara reached a hand into the red-head’s lap and placed it over her wringing hands. Willow’s hands stopped and she looked up. “I am sorry Tara, I-I.”

Tara silenced her with a finger. She caressed the outline of Willow’s lip’s before drawing back her hand slowly. With minute slowness, Tara moved closer to Willow until their cheeks were touching. Tara’s cheek nuzzled Willow’s gently.

Willow could feel Tara’s warm breath on her ear, tussling her hair.

Tara moved back and looked into Willow’s eyes. The fear and self-consciousness had gone. Tara looked into the eyes of a beautiful and honest woman and saw simple trust. She moved forwards, reach up to cup Willow’s face in the arch of her hands. Tara moved closer still and kissed Willow’s lips. She felt the warmth of Willow’s cheeks in her hands. Eyes closed she slowly caressed her redhead’s lips with her own.

Tentative explorations soon became bolder and more expressive.

Tara steeled herself as very gently she probed the perimeter of Willow’s lips with her tongue and then without stopping, travelled deeper, circling Willow’s tongue with passion and pleasure.

Willow’s eyes came open and wide for a second and then her body and her mouth responded. Lost to her passion, she kissed Tara deeper, moving tighter into her embrace. She felt like she could be just like this all night.

Then Tara pulled back slightly, delicately biting Willow’s lower lip as she did so and looking cheekily into green eyes. Tara began planting kisses down Willow’s neck, all the way to her collar bone. Then she looked up. Eyes half closed, she paused for a long time before, voice husky she said “W-Willow? Do you, do you want to?”

Willow nodded. She could feel her heart pounding her ribcage, but she knew what she felt and she knew what she wanted. She had expected to feel phased or reach a point where she might be uncomfortable. She had promised herself to try to be true to her feelings. And all she knew was what she felt for this woman. They’d barely known each other a few hours, but she felt something, a connection that went far beyond lust. When she touched Tara, her skin tingled and her mind opened. It was hard to explain, a little scary, but it felt right.

Tara stood, took Willow’s hand and led her across the living room and up the spiral wooden steps to her bedroom.

The sleeping area was a mezzanine in the main vaulted room. Willow looked over the wooden railed balcony into the room below. Faint afterglow traced through the large window.

All the lights were off. A circular stained glass skylight dotted the cream linen covered sleigh bed with smears of blue and green.

Willow padded across the dark stained wooden floor and stood by the bed. The space felt, peaceful and relaxing. She wondered what time it was. She looked around for a clock but didn’t see one. She didn’t really care.

Tara approached Willow and circled the redhead’s waist with her arms, drawing her close.

Willow hands settled on Tara’s shoulders. She felt more relaxed now, able to let her feelings guide her. Willow moved a hand tentatively upwards. She smoothed away a lock of blonde hair from Tara’s cheek.

A tiny shudder ran through Tara as she felt the redhead’s touch on her cheek. Their faces close, Tara looked into Willow’s green eyes. She smiled enigmatically and planted a kiss on the end of Willow’s nose.

Willow wrinkled her nose and giggled softly.

Tara smiled and arched an eyebrow, “Hmm. My kisses amuse you?”

Willow played along. “Well…that’s one type of kiss…You have to admit, it was fairly amusing in a tickly sort of way.”

Willow paused, thinking. “I was wondering-”

“Yeeess?” asked Tara slyly.

Willow took a breath. “I was just wondering if you have any kisses that fall into categories other than amusing.”

Tara’s sly smile expanded into one of outright mischief. “So how long have you studied the classification of kissing Miss Rosenberg?”

Willow’s frowned in mock concentration. “Well,” Willow paused, deciding how to phrase her response, “It’s a subject I’ve recently become very interested in. It’s an important area and one that is definitely under researched.”

“And what exactly are you planning to do to rectify that situation?” asked Tara.

Willow smiled victoriously. “Well, I was thinking-“

Tara moved in close and kissed Willow full on the lips. Tara let her lips linger, savouring every aspect of the intimate contact. She drew away momentarily

“I was think-“

Tara grinned and caught Willow in another kiss. Longer and deeper this time. She felt Willow respond as she explored Willow’s mouth with her tongue. Again, she pulled away.

Willow gasped for breath. She tried one more time. “I-“, she stopped, expecting another wonderful kissing interruption, but Tara, held back, biting her lip in restraint, “I was thinking that extensive research is required,” Willow just managed to finish speaking before Tara’s lip’s enveloped her senses. She felt like she was adrift from reality. Only Tara was real. The feeling of her lips, her warm body. Her loving touch. She could feel Tara’s breasts pressing through the fabric of her thin black dress.

Tara’s knee bent slightly and Willow followed the change of movement. Her legs parted slightly and she moved inwards, her long velvet skirt shaped itself around the contour of Tara’s thigh as the two women locked closer still together.

Willow broke her lips away, breathing hard, emanating heat.

She looked longingly at Tara.

Tara moved her head back a little. “So how would you describe that kiss Miss Rosenberg?”

Willow paused, recovering her breath. Only one word occurred to her. “Magical.” she said.

Tara did a little curtsey. “Why thank you.” She grinned and took a quick step backwards, as she did so, she brought her arms outwards from where they had been clasped at the small of Willow’s back.

In each hand she held a long length of suede strap. Willow realised what Tara had done and laughed.

Tara let the straps go, moved back in again and gently pulled away Willow’s halter. As she pulled away the halter, Tara savoured the feeling of Willow’s delicate skin against her fingers.

As Willow stood half naked, she felt surprised. She realised she didn’t feel embarrassed or shy, she felt proud. She placed her hands on her hips, looked at Tara and pouted coquettishly.

Tara raised an eyebrow. “I think, that maybe you are not quite as shy as you appear.”

“Well, appearances can be deceptive.” said Willow.

“Hmm.” said Tara. She moved close to Willow, looking in to her eyes. She placed a hand on each of Willow shoulders and slowly propelled her backwards until she stood at the edge of the bed. Tara gave a very gentle downward push with her hands.

Willow let her body move where Tara wanted her. Her knees bent and she sat daintily in the edge of the bed. All the while her eyes locked with Tara’s.

“Is your appearance deceptive?” asked Tara.

Tara climbed on the bed and moved to a kneeling position behind Willow. She placed a hand on each of Willow’s bare shoulders and gently drew her downward.

Willow looked upwards now. She enjoyed the feeling of Tara’s long hair tickling her face as she looked down at her. “We all wear masks.” she said.

“But sometimes we choose to take off the mask.” said Tara.

“And sometimes beneath the mask is another more subtle mask.”

Tara’s hands were in Willow’s hair, smoothing and exploring her red locks. Tara tilted her head to one side thinking, concentrating on every tactile message her fingers carried from Willow’s silken hair. “Are you wearing a mask now?” she asked.

Willow closed her eyes and smiled as Tara’s fingers ran through her hair. She didn’t answer immediately. Her head tingled where Tara’s fingers touched her. After a while she answered Tara’s question with one of her own. “Are you?” she said.

“You didn’t answer my question.” countered Tara.

Willow lay still, her eyes still closed, “You see all of me,” she said. “And you didn’t answer my question.”

“And you see me as clearly as anyone ever has.” said Tara.

Willow turned this over in her mind, before understanding came. ’Rhianna’ she thought. Willow thought she should feel threatened. But why should she? Tara had simply made a statement of fact. That was a different chapter of her life.

Willow’s red hair splayed around her head as she looked hungrily up into Tara’s blue eyes.

Tara moved downwards, seeking Willow’s mouth with her own.

Tara’s blonde hair mingled with Willow’s copper bob as the two women began to explore each other with their lips.

Tara gently bit on Willow’s lip, tickling her. Willow writhed and giggled as Tara widened her explorations. She kissed and nibbled Willow’s delicate lips, her face and down her chin. She paused, thinking. She gently lifted Willow’s head and extracted herself. Willow looked up questioningly. Tara smiled naughtily as she came around to the front of the bed, facing Willow.

“I want to see my lover properly.” said Tara

Willow smiled. ‘Lover.’ she liked that word.

Tara moved herself from where she’d been supporting Willow’s head. She moved around, swinging an elegant leg across Willow’s body so she straddled Willow’s waist. Willow smiled in anticipation.

Tara leaned forward and kissed Willow’s neck. She slowly began exploring downwards, laying a deliberate path of kisses. She explored lower, kissing her way towards Willow petite breasts. A thought struck her and she stopped.

Willow opened her eyes curious as to what had happened with the kissing. She looked worried for a second.

Tara sensed Willow’s concern. “It’s okay sweetie, I was just wondering something.”

“What’s that?” asked Willow.

It was Tara’s turn to look nervous.

“W-well, I know that you’re an authority on passionate kissing. I was wondering if there are any other…intimate acts you may have studied?

Willow found herself blushing a little. But she wasn’t shy. There was nothing she couldn’t say here. “Well since you mention it, I have been noted for my theories on the delicate art of areolen stimulation.”

Tara thought about this. “You mean you like having- I mean you’re an expert on having your nipples kissed? Is that what you’re trying to tell me?” asked Tara hopefully.

Willow nodded.

Tara nodded. “I see.” She resumed laying her path of kisses towards Willow’s breasts.

Willow’s breathing quickened. She could still feel her heart beating hard. She felt wrapped in sensual pleasure and didn’t want to move. Willow felt her nipples hardening as Tara’s expert tongue began to trace circles around her areola.

Willow flushed even deeper as Tara, with the utmost delicacy flicked a tongue over her nipple.

Tara continued her ministrations for several minutes, before switching to Willow’s unattended breast and perform the same delicate stimulations again.

Willow realized that beneath Tara’s body, she could feel the heat forming between her legs. She opened her eyes as she realised Tara had stopped.

“So how was that then?”

Willow considered. She was enjoying this game.

“Well, lets see. Good tongue technique…Timing was excellent, not too rushed. Very thorough coverage…I’d definitely give you an A+.”

“I always studied hard.” said Tara.

Willow grinned wickedly. “Oh Really?”

“Oh yes. I always did my home work and would do anything for extra credit.”

“So you’ve done this a lot?”. Willow’s face was straight and serious.

Tara squirmed, not sure how to answer, when she saw Willow’s lips curl up into a grin, she knew the redhead was teasing her. She placed her hands on her hips and her full lips formed into a pout.

“I’d rather like to have my boots taken off.” said Willow imperiously.

Tara raised an eyebrow. Without saying anything, she climbed up from the bed and knelt on the floor. She faced her supine lover’s booted feet, knowing smile on her face.

Tara’s hands caressed the leather of Willow’s boot. Her hand working upwards, she found the zip and pulled it down slowly, savouring the feel of the leather against her skin.

As Tara went to remove the second boot, her hands wondered, discovering Willow’s own choice of sexy lingerie. The silk of Willow’s stockings felt wonderful to Tara’s touch. She ran her hand over the silk, savouring its sensual feel.

Willow felt her skin tingle under Tara’s touch. She breathed out contentedly.

Tara’s hands quickly moved down and unzipped Willow’s other boot. Then she stood up and grinned. Cat like, she crawled onto the bed, again straddling Willow’s semi-naked body. Tara looked into Willow’s eyes as she reached up, crossed her arms and pulled the fine straps of her dress over her shoulders, allowing the dress to fall to her waist.

Willow couldn’t help herself. She stared lustfully at Tara’s full, voluptuous breasts. Emboldened, she reached out her left hand and slowly began to caress the side of Tara’s breast. The touch of Tara’s smooth skin conjured sensations in Willow like no other. Her hand moved until she was gently cupping Tara’s breast. She closed her eyes, concentrating on every detail of the sensation. Without really thinking, her other hand crept upwards and cupped Tara’s other breast, sensing and feeling every perfect aspect. Willow smiled as she let her hands explore.

As Willow explored, she felt her hands covered.

Tara’s brought her own hands around until she covered Willow’s small fingers and began moving Willow’s hands under her own, encouraging her movements.

Willow felt strongly aroused now. She loved Tara’s sense of freedom. She did what gave her pleasure. She was not afraid to show Willow what she wanted.

Tara very slowly began to lower herself forward until she pinned her redheaded lover. She hungrily attacked Willow’s mouth with her own. Willow’s body urged upwards in response. Tara savoured and adored the feeling of Willow’s form against her own, the intensity of the redhead’s touch made her body tingle all over.

Again, Tara drew away. She sat upwards and looked at her lover. As she looked, her hips made subtle circling movements over Willow’s centre. Her eyes roamed every detail of Willow’s body, mapping every inch.

Tara watched in amusement as Willow’s hand began to absently snake down towards the waist of her skirt, fingers slipping gently beneath the fabric. Tara smiled to herself and gently took Willow’s hand.

Willow opened her eyes, questioning.

Tara said, “My job.”

Willow let Tara move her hand away.

Tara momentarily threw Willow another kiss, pinning her arms either side of her head. Then she jumped off the bed. She rolled Willow over and pulled the zip at the back of her skirt. Willow automatically lifted her waist, allowing Tara to easily remove her skirt. Tara removed the skirt and pressed it against her face and body, enjoying the feeling of the fabric on her skin. Then she tossed it away and regarded her redheaded lover.

Willow lay nude, but for a daring G-string she’d chosen for her evening’s adventure. Willow’s eyes had closed again and as Tara watched, her hand crept once more downwards.

Tara gave Willow’s hand a playful smack.

“Girl’s who can’t control themselves may have to be punished.” said Tara.

Willow grinned and tried to look innocent. “And exactly what kind of punishment does Madam Tara specialise in?”

“Well think of it more as a test. A test of endurance. If you pass then maybe I’ll let you do what you were going to do, just to please me.”

Willow knew what she wanted to do. Worldly wise Tara might not want to be with someone who’d never experienced a woman before. She would do anything to please Tara.

She nodded in anticipation of Tara’s test. “I’ve always been good at tests. What do I have to do?”

“You have to keep going until I tell you that you can stop.” said Tara.

“But what do I have to do though?”

Tara pulled her dress up and over her head.

Willow took a little breath as she saw Tara’s completely naked form for the first time. Only it wasn’t the first time was it? This was different though. Here she could look and touch.

Tara climbed off Willow and moved herself into a reclining position, propped on a stack of pillows, legs parted. She let a hand wonder down through her silky blonde pubic hair. Eyes still locked with Tara, Willow rose from where she lay and crawled to her lover. She extended her hand and ran a finger the length of Tara’s thigh.

Where Tara’s hand had been gently curling her hair, her silver ringed finger began to wander lower towards her opening. She allowed her finger to explore the opening of her velvet folds.

Willow looked up at Tara. “Madam is not very good at restraining herself. I thought this was my test.” Willow smiled as she spoke.

Tara removed her hand. “But I haven’t explained what you have to do for your test yet. How can you pass the test if you don’t know what you have to do?”

Willow raised an eyebrow and waited.

The blonde lifted her arm and extended it toward Willow. She opened her palm and extending her finger expectantly. “Taste...”

Willow hesitated a moment.

Tara’s finger extended regally before her. Only Willow didn’t want to just kiss Tara’s ring. Still gazing into her lover’s eyes, she parted her lips and allowed the tip of Tara’s wet finger into her mouth. She sucked Tara deeper into her mouth. Her nose nestling in the blonde’s outstretched palm, she inhaled Tara’s aroma as she tasted her lover. Rich sweetness and spice ran through her senses. Willow’s, eyes were tightly shut. Her tongue encircled Tara’s finger and she sucked hungrily.

She felt the cold silver ring brush her lips. Her head swam slightly as all her senses became focused on her lover. Tara’s rich taste, her body’s sweet scent, smooth skin and her calm rhythmic breathing all threatened to overwhelm to her. But she controlled herself. She knew without a doubt what her test required and that she would pass it.

Willow moved in close until Tara’s fine hairs tickled her nose. She breathed in the warm musky scent and fought conflicting desires of a raging hunger and a need for slow, gentle exploration. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply then released her warm breath slowly, warming Tara.

Tara concentrated on Willow. Her head moved sideways as, eyes closed she nuzzled her pillow.

Willow gathered herself and then did what felt so easy and natural. Her lips opened and her tongue darted outwards. She slowly traced the length of Tara’s opening with the tip of her tongue. Deep red swollen petals bloomed before her.

Willow looked up suddenly as Tara let a loud, deep and husky moan. She saw the look on Tara’s face and smiled. She felt the pressure of Tara’s vulva as she explored through the outer lips, past the inner folds and deeper. Her face felt hot. She could feel her own perspiration as she concentrated on mapping out Tara’s inner space.

Willow decided to follow her own instincts for pleasure. She let her tongue slide outwards and upwards, seeking Tara’s clitoris. Tara’s hips spasmed suddenly and Willow knew she’d found the right spot. She let her tongue work.

Tara’s breathing became ragged and fast as her body squirmed.

Emboldened by the effect she was having on her lover, Willow sped her tongue’s motion and then fastened her lips right around Tara’s clit, sucking hard on it and ticking the tip with her tongue.

Tara shouted suddenly “Oh Goddess!”

Willow grinned internally and sank her tongue back into the fleshy folds and savoured Tara’s sweet release.

Willow lay on her side next to Tara. She rested her head on her elbow. Her other hand caressed Tara’s hair. “So how did I do?” she asked.

Tara looked thoughtful. Her brow furrowed in concentration. “Well…”

Willow saw Tara’s look and suddenly felt a surge of worry.

Tara grinned. “Silly! You passed with flying colors! Wasn’t it obvious?”

Willow looked down sheepishly.

The blonde reached out a hand and caught Willow’s chin, raising the redhead’s glance back up to hers.

Willow smiled shyly at her lover.

“What a beautiful face you have. All your emotions painted on such delicate contours.”

Willow realised she was blushing. Then her eyes went wide as she remembered something “You said if I passed- “

“-That you could do something that we would both enjoy,” said Tara, “I want to watch you make yourself come. I want to see you pleasure yourself just because I ask you to.”

Without even realising it, Willow’s hand began to wonder down between her legs, caressing copper curls. Just as she was beginning to evoke pleasurable sensations, again Tara’s hand was restraining her.

“I was thinking,” she said, “that we might be a little more creative than that…”

Willow looked at her lover curiously “Uh huh?”

“In the bottom drawer of that cabinet by the bed, there is something that you might find superior to your fingers.”

Willow looked confused. Tara smiled patiently as Willow leaned over the edge of the bed and pulled open the bottom draw that Tara had indicated. The first things Willow saw was a Cashmere sweater and a couple of neatly folded silk wraps. Then she realised that the silk wraps were actually covering something else. She pulled back the silk. Her eyes went wide for a moment and then she let out a small giggle.

“A vibrator!”

“Full marks.” said Tara.

Willow picked up the device. It was small, shiny smooth plastic and not much wider than a small marker pen. She turned it over thoughtfully in her hands.

“It’s just like m-…” Willow blushed again, but didn’t continue.

“Do you want to?” asked Tara.

The redhead nodded naughtily, face flushed with the anticipation of what she was going to do in front of her lover. Willow didn’t waste any time. She jumped off the side of the bed and quickly removed her panties. Then she lay back down next to Tara who was still on her side, supporting her head on her hand, watching Willow intently.

Willow picked up the device and twisted the base to turn it on. The device hummed quietly. Her knees bent slightly, she parted her legs. Holding the vibrator in her right hand, she held it against her sternum, enjoying the gentle tingling it evoked. She traced a path down her chest and circled around her tummy before letting the device probe through her damp curls. She looked over at Tara who was gently scratching her nipple with the nail of her outstretched finger.

She let the device moved lower. Willow used her left hand to tease open her delicate lips. With her right hand she played the vibrator over the top of her opening,. She liked to tease herself, but found she couldn’t resist the aching heat that had been building between her legs. Willow moved the vibrator lower. Her hot wetness and the gentle vibrations allowed the small toy to slip easily inside.

Willow gripped the end of her little toy. She moved it in small circles, stirring it around inside herself.

She felt a hand cover hers. Willow opened her eyes. Tara had moved in closer and was covering Willow’s right hand with her own. She helped Willow move the toy inside her. Willow began to feel light headed. Again she let her eyes flutter closed and concentrated on Tara’s hand.

The motion changed and Willow opened her eyes for a second. Tara was slowly drawing the toy outwards and upwards. With her right hand, Tara drew the toy from Willow’s hand.

With extreme care, Tara’s took Willow’s left hand and in hers and guided one of Willow’s fingers through copper curls, through her engorged lips and inside her. Always covering and guiding, Tara helped Willow to masturbate herself. Tara’s right hand gripped the vibrator purposefully and moved it up towards Willow’s clitoris.

When Tara found her target, she used the toy to explore all around and over Willow’s pleasure centre. Willow’s whole body was perspiring freely and Tara could feel the heat coming off her.

She kept the movements of the toy and her and Willow’s hands in time, slowly speeding up as she felt Willow drawing closer to her climax.

With no warning Willow felt her whole body arch upwards, and descend slowly back. She realised her vision was starting to blur and she could see tiny yellow spots before her eyes. She felt so arousal like…Had it ever felt like that? She knew she was close to going over the edge.

Tara held the toy exactly in it’s perfect place and let her hand move with Willow’s. She drank in the site of her beautiful love. She looked from Willow’s face to her hands and then back. Willow’s face was enraptured.

And she came. Willow’s let out a long and high pitched moan and again her whole body arched upwards.

Tara’s eyes widened in amazement. As her orgasm hit her, Willow’s body arched high, and then left contact with the bed altogether. The air shimmered slightly around the redhead who rose as a feather lifted by a gentle breeze.

“Leviosa.” whispered Tara. She reached out to take Willow’s hand. As she closed her fingers around the redhead’s small hand, she felt energy arc into her. Willow’s body moved minutely towards Tara in the unseen breeze.

Willow opened her eyes. She’d felt strong magick flowing through her. Now though she felt a calm serenity like nothing she’d ever experienced. And a heavy tiredness. Tara was holding her hand and smiling. She could sense the energy flow and mingle through that simple touch. All she wanted to do was sleep, then nothing could break the feeling.

She closed her eyes and rolled over onto her side. As she did so, she descended gently into Tara’s outstretched arms.

Tara gathered her lover into her embrace, feeling the redhead’s body relax as she drifted into sleep. She let her own head rest next to Willow’s and closed her eyes. Questions could be answered in the morning.

End of Chapter 2

Edited by: raspberryhat at: 12/25/02 12:07:25 pm

Post subject: Re: Long Weekend: Chapter 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:35 pm 
Wow! That was just... wow! Did I mention it was wow? :p

This fic is so well written. The build up of atmosphere is wonderful and very refreshing. I must say, I'm a little flustered now. :blush

I like the how different Tara is to her canon self and her interaction with Willow is very enjoyable to read. I hope to see more of this up soon.

Caz

Post subject: Re: Long Weekend: Chapter 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:49 pm 
I'll also add a wow!! to that, er wow...

I really get a sense of the atmosphere of the locations in the fic (like the club and Tara's apartment) through your descriptions and the W/T interactions inspire a different atmosphere altogether (can't find an emoticon with steam coming out of it's ears, but that's the kind of thing I was going for). I'm looking forward to the next part!

Amy

Post subject: HOT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:39 pm 
that was so hot cant beileve you made willow do that tara was so bossy loved it cant wait till they wake up next morning

wonder if how tara will react to willow telling she is her first girli love thoes girl so much

thank you

Post subject: Re: HOT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:56 pm 
Tara is certainly way more confident in this fic :) Rhianna must have been a rather well know painter, such a huge house and a nice car too. Makes me wonder why Tara would become a dancer in the first place.

I would never park my 911 near a nightclub though, bit too risky :D Willow driving a porsche, hmm.... memories of _Pretty Woman_ surfacing, heh.

I would have liked to read some more Tara thoughts on all this, esp. since I liked the ones I did read. Heck, if Tara is nervous what about Willow ? I certainly hope Willow gets the chance to break the news to Buffy in a controlled way, i.e. not walk into her at the mall :)

Ah well, nice fic, please continue :)

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Post subject: Thanks for the Feedback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:33 pm 
Thanks for all the helpful feedback.

I like stories that show a more confident Tara. I say, why should all that inner strength remain buried?

This is most definitely an experiment. A fun 'what if'. It's a departure from the canon that begs the reader's indulgence. I think there is a fine line between an AU that people want to read and sticking religiously to canon. I am trying hard to walk that line. I hope it's working so far.

The next two chapters explore both Willow and Tara's emotions in greater depth.

Rhianna was absolutely a well known painter who departed in her prime, at the peak of her talent.

Tara isn't dancing for the money and she isn't doing it full time. Chapter four elaborates on all this.

Heh. I hadn't thought of the Pretty Woman connection. Spot on observation though.

R.

Post subject: Re: Thanks for the Feedback
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:31 am 

*PANTS heavily*

:shower

geeeze... and I just got OUT of the shower!!

This is just......UMPH....yummy!!

Keep up the STEAMY updates!! *GRIN*

~NICK~

---------

"I'm just kinda taking life as it happens. Throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks."-Amber Benson

Post subject: Re: Thanks for the Feedback
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:59 am 
Wow :thud

Not only was this very Hot, you also managed to include the immense attraction they had for each other, and to what lengths they were willing to go to please.

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: oh Goddess!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:50 am 
:bounce that was soooo erotic!

more please! smutty-kitten here....:drool

VmpIrslAr out.

"she's my everything."

Post subject: Re: oh Goddess!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 5:04 am 
HOLY GOOD GODDESS AND WITH THE AMBERY GOODNESS.....sheessh!!!!!!

*trying to form words* It was very, very good. No, that won't do. *still trying to form words* Good God!! Is it warm in here? *fanning self* That was definately something else and oh so very good. Please keep posting.

PH

Early one morning the sun was shining, I was laying in bed - Wondering if she changed at all, if her hair was still red.

Post subject: Re: Too soon!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:29 am 
Don't you think this was a little too soon? I tend to like a little more romantic approach. They barely know each other, and they do not know how many past lovers the other has had. Family? Friends? What happened to Rhianna? Why is Tara a stripper? This can be really dangerous.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:19 pm 
I loved this! Their connection so immediate and I do believe in Auras and that might some of what goes on in love at first sight, whether we see it on a conscious level or not. This was very sensuous, the private dance was most entertaining. That said, yeah I would like them to talk, like I wonder if Tara knows she's Willow's first female lover. Wonderful! Thanks!

-------------------------------

Buffy?

Let's change it, the Discovery channel has koala bears.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:49 pm 
:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud I love this Fic I'll wait for the next one. :shower

Tara: Assume Crash

Positions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:20 am 
And again with the thankyou's.

As some people have pointed out, the two women do have a lot to talk about. A lot.

We just need to wait until they wake up...

For anyone who may be interested, I researched auras at RealMagick

R.

Edited by: raspberryhat at: 12/25/02 1:12:48 pm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:56 am 
Raspberryhat, well oh my that was different, but different meaning good, :thud ! Even though Willow and especially Tara are different (although even in Tara being "Take charge" there are moments of nervousness), the way you portray the characters in this AU setting I can still recognize these characters as being Willow and Tara.

Really this is an intriuging, not to mention hot/sensual fic. I enjoyed so much between Willow being compelled to put off Buffy to see this mystery woman again, the private dance, Tara showing there is much hidden under the surface besides being a dancer (ie her art, and her past relationship with Rhianna), Willow who never had a female lover before feeling so connected she is able to express herself in such a sensual way, and I too loved how they were able to see the others aura (ie with just this limited knowledge they realize that the other is "special", a connection). I do agree there is much to learn about each other, but I look forward to W&T getting more acquainted as the story progresses. Can't wait for the next part!

Edited by: VampNo12  at: 12/23/02 3:04:52 pm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:04 am 
:thud

Wow, that was good! And not only the, you know, um, hot stuff, no, all the stuff around it too :drool

I love what they said about the mask! :bounce That was great and with such a big meaning behind those words!

Thank you, raspberryhat, not only for the, let's say excellent smut, but for the whole very mysterious story!

Can't wait till they get up (although, they sleeping is good too:eyebrow )!

:peace -Viv-

You wanna know what my new last name is?
Forgetful... and its the invention of my English teacher....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 10:24 pm 
:thud THANK YOU! hehehe Merry Christmas! :drool

-----------

JennY

"Alls I know is I'm gettin' straight A's, and that ain't not bad."-- Bart Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:00 am 
Good goddess, I cannot seem to get enough of this fic...I hope that there's an update soon.

Aim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:02 pm 
As soon as I can! I want to lavish a perfect weekend on our two girls. I want to get it just right...

Chapter three is in beta. I am writing four as we speak :) Call this a holiday project.

R.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:29 pm 
:jaw Sweet goddess! Does anyone else need a cold :shower ? First with Tara being a dancer ... if that isn't enough then the ‘Private Dance’ ... and then with the silver Porsche 911 convertible .... and then you end with that bedroom scene ... oh wow :thud

"Hey, Universe, funny joke, Buffy thought. Nice to know my friends and I are still on that please screw with us whenever possible list."

Post subject: :D
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:55 pm 
That was hot, man! Write more and update soon, please?! Even with all the cold showers, it just makes this fic a winner. :love :grin

Post subject: Re: :D
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:29 am 
I SO can't wait for more!!!

~NICK~

Edited by: SilverWingedNemesis at: 12/27/02 8:30:37 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 5:34 am 
Definitely something I would not expect from Tara. I mean, hey *heh* doesn't mean I wouldn't loved to have been there! But it's definitely a different take on things.. oh, and another thing... :thud

'nuff said...

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Tk's Heaven

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Got it: that's a 'yes' to petals; a 'no' to pricks. I should remember that more often." -On Second Thought

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:34 am 
Hmmm... words... failing... must express... great talent of fic... going to swoon... awesome job... :thud

"Her drama was a drama not of heaviness but of lightness. What fell to her lot was not the burden but the unbearable lightness of being." --Milan Kundera

Post subject: Progress Update
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 11:23 am 
Hey,

To all those patiently awaiting updates and who have been kind enough to express feedback, I just wanted to say...

It is coming. I started chapter three and would you know it but four and five came out at the same time!

I tend to get through a good many drafts before posting though so it will be a few more days. I don't really like to post before I've made something as good as I can manage.

Also I am getting inspiration for something completely different. Next fic maybe. Something languid, slow and romantic. Something in the way of a PG and much closer to the canon. I am pondering the theme of a comedy of errors. Much light hearted angst maybe.

This effort is about as far out from canon as I can imagine. I wanted to see what would happen. To see if I can show the same characters having grown up differently.

R.

Post subject: Re: Progress Update
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:00 pm 
great start to this story ... i do enjoy au stories ... waiting patiently (ok i admit maybe not so patient) for the next part!

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants