The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rivers and Bridges(AU Shorts w/ smut) Update 8/09
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:06 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

TITLE: Rivers and Bridges
By: Tara’s Bright Eyes/ Sara
SUMMARY: Scenes from Willow and Tara’s younger years(Willow is 16, Tara’s 17) together and their time spent in their favorite spot in town.
RATING: NC-17
NOTES: AU, there will be magic and things that are similar to cannon but no vampires and no slayer also Willow has an older sister in this fic, who happens to be Tara’s best friend however she doesn’t make an appearance in this fic. Also I intend to make each piece sort of a stand alone so that it won’t be a big deal if and when I eventually stop updating.

*************************************************************************************

The sun was high at this time of day. It was 4 in the afternoon, not too long after school ended for the day. There was a steady breeze that causes the grass to sway under the Park Bridge where a young red head was sat Indian style by the edge of the water, watching the waters surface move and ripple with the cool breeze.

A blonde girl wearing a catholic school girls uniform came cautiously walking down the steep hill that led to the river under the bridge swinging and twirling a baseball bat in her hands as she continued down the slope.
“You missed softball practice Willow” she said upon reaching the level ground by the river. “I came to see you play and you weren’t there, found your bat though.”

“Tara…I don’t even like softball; my parents just wanted me to do it. They want me to be like my sister. The perfect child.” Willow grumbled.

“You shouldn’t be like that, they just want what’s best for you right?” Tara responded still swinging the bat in her hands.

“Your hands are all wrong” Willow said, not acknowledging Tara’s comment.

“What are you doing?” The blonde said eyes focused upon the bat before repositioning her hands and continuing twirling the bat.

“Homework” The red headed teenager responded scribbling something down onto her notebook that rested on her lap.

“Shouldn’t you be doing it at home then?” Tara chuckled, placing the butt of the bat in the palm of her outstretched hand and tried to balance it not very successfully.

“Why do you come down here everyday?” Willow asked sitting her notebook on top of the backpack by her side. Tara got this far off look in her eyes after the red head asked this. She dropped the bat to the ground and moved directly behind Willow.

“Maybe I like spending time with you silly” She responded before moving to kneel on her knees and began to kiss the redheads exposed neck. Willow bit back a slight moan as Tara moved up to her earlobe and gently nibbled it, while simultaneously pulling on the other girls t-shirt stretching the material out of place.

“You smell like cigarettes” Willow commented ignoring Tara’s comment.

“Haven’t been smoking” she said around the red heads earlobe while moving her hands over her friend’s tight stomach.

“You just miss Maddy, don’t you?” Willow said referring to her older sister.

“Of course I miss Madison, she is my best friend even though she’s two years older than me, and she did save my life.

“Why do you do this?” Willow asked her mind currently in several different places.

“Sometimes… sometimes when I’m with you, I want you so bad that I feel like I might just overflow if I don’t touch you.” Tara replied; following every one of Willows change of topic with as honest an answer as she could give. Willow took the blondes answer in with a simple nod of her head before turning slightly and offering up her lips to the blonde who gratefully accepted them.

Tara pulled Willow back into her body before pushing the red heads body down to lie on the grass all the while still kissing her. She ran her hand further down the red heads stomach till her digits were only a few mere centimeters from Willow’s waistband before moving back up and under the girl’s shirt to cup her bra clad breast. In turn Willow moved her arms up and around Tara pulling her closer to her body.

Their kissing and fondling went on for a few brief moments before Willow pulled away and looked into cloudy blue eyes that reminded her so much of the skies reflection in the water. “Sometimes I feel the exact same way.”

TBC...

Last edited by Tara's Bright Eyes on Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Rivers and Bridges(AU Shorts w/ smut)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:49 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

HEHE is this based off of FLCL, doesn't matter because it's good. Please continue :)

Post subject: Re: Rivers and Bridges(AU Shorts w/ smut)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:56 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey Pochi, yeah, I was atching FLCL when I thought of this idea but I'm only going to borrow a few scenes from FLCL considering I don't really understand it even though I think it's great. There will definetly be similarities but if you know FLCL then you'll be able to spot the differences a mile off.

-SARA-

Post subject: Rivers and Bridges(AU Shorts w/ smut)Update 8/09
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:41 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

TITLE: Rivers and Bridges
By: Tara’s Bright Eyes/ Sara
SUMMARY: Scenes from Willow and Tara’s younger years(Willow is 16, Tara’s 17) together and their time spent in their favorite spot in town.
RATING: NC-17
NOTES: AU, there will be magic and things that are similar to cannon but no vampires and no slayer also Willow has an older sister in this fic, who happens to be Tara’s best friend however she doesn’t make an appearance in this fic. Also I intend to make each piece sort of a stand alone so that it won’t be a big deal if and when I eventually stop updating.

======================================================

PART II

It was 2:30 when Willow and her friends got out of school that day. Willow, Buffy, Xander, Anya and Jessie were standing in front of Sunnydale High School discussing the day’s events with one another and their plans for that night.

“So are we going out tonight?” Xander asked his arm wrapped around Anya’s hip as he faced the group.

“I don’t know, I have to seriously study for Mr. Roth’s test tomorrow. Mom will kill me if I fail another test” Buffy harrumphed.

“Jessie my man?” Xander turned to his long time friend.

“I’m in the same boat as Buff, maybe tomorrow night.”

“Will… Will are you in?” Xander asked repeating himself when the red head didn’t respond.

“Hmm” Willow mumbled realizing she was being addressed.

“Wanna hang out tonight?” the goofy young man asked her.

“Can’t my parents want me at home tonight. They always want to speak to me before they go out of town. You know the speech.”

“No party’s, only two friends over at a time, home right after school…” All her friends recited in unison being very familiar with the rules her parents placed upon her when they had to go out of town on business.

“Gotcha, so it’s just me and you Ahn” He turned towards his girlfriend with a big smile giving her a small kiss on the lips.

“I’m sure you’ll give me plenty of—“ Anya was cut off by everyone letting out a cough or a groan to stop the statement knowing exactly what Anya was going to say. “Are you all alright, I’m sure Xander has cough drops in his book bag.”

“I think I’m gonna head on home guys” Willow said as her eyes caught sight of a certain blonde across the street.

“You want me to walk with you?” Buffy asked Willow not noticing her best friends wandering attention.

“No, that’s okay. I think I’m gonna stop at the library and pick up a book. Wouldn’t want you to get bored.”

“Good looking out” Buffy said relieved that she was spared from the boredom of the Sunnydale public library. As Buffy was saying this Jessie leaned over towards Willow so that only she could hear him.

“Uh Oh, looks like Willow’s wifey is here.” Jessie whispered jokingly nudging the red head in the ribs, “Willow likes the older ladies” He added on causing the girl to blush ten different shades of red.

“See you guys.” Willow waved as she ran off leaving her friends to split off and go about their business for the rest of the day. The red head ran across the street barely giving a look for oncoming traffic. When she reached the spot where she had seen the blonde she realized the spot was empty. She walked further across the clearing and into a cluster of trees. “Tara, where are you?” She called out.

“Hey baby” The blonde whispered pulling the younger red head into herself from behind.

“Hi” she whispered back turning herself around and gripping the blonde by the hips, pulling her closer and kissing her soundly on the lips. “How was your day?” she asked keeping her lips a hairs breathe from the blondes own.

“F-f-fine” Tara answered her. Willow gave her an inquisitive look at this answer.

“You’re stuttering. What’s wrong?” The red head asked her face marred with worry.

“I-I got you something to drink” Tara said pulling out a can of Pepsi from the messenger bag slung over her shoulder.

“Thanks, it’s my favorite” Willow said taking Tara’s avoidance as a sign not to push on. She knew from experience that it would only mean getting Tara further upset and lead to the blonde being no where to be found for a few days.

“I know” Tara pulled the other girl closer giving her a peck on the cheek before pulling her in the direction of Willow’s house.

“It’s Madison’s favorite too” Willow mumbled as she allowed herself to be pulled along hand clasped with Tara’s and an ice cold can of soda in her other. Willow couldn’t tell if Tara hadn’t heard her or if she was pointedly ignoring her. No matter what seemed to happen Willow seemed to make a wrong move whenever she mentioned Madison, her so called “perfect older sister” the genius and all star athlete that was currently attending Yale on a full scholarship. Not only that but Tara was close to Madison in a way that she felt she could never be. Willow felt that she would never be able to have that bond of friendship with Tara that Madison had seemed to have. Tara simply didn’t open up to her as much as she wanted her to, there was something that always kept the girl on edge, something that she just didn’t share with Willow.

“Are your parents already gone?” Tara asked breaking Willow out of her thoughts as they neared Willow’s home.

“They gave me the speech and left early this morning.”

“Yay, more alone time” Tara said giving Willow that half smile that always made her knees go weak and stomach flutter. Willow pulled out her house keys and opened the door wide for Tara.

“My Lady” she said with a flourish of her hand and a bow causing Tara to blush as she moved past Willow and into the house. Once Willow passed the threshold she pulled her into a tight embrace kissing her deeply while simultaneously taking off the other girls backpack.
“I am you know…” Tara said in between kisses placed everywhere from Willow’s lips to her cheeks, neck, and collarbone.

“Huh?” Willow asked brain caught in a haze as she felt every touch from the blonde send a jolt of pleasure to her core.

“Yours” Tara pulled away looking deep into the green eyes before her. “I’m yours, you n-never have to question that Will.”

“I don’t” Willow responded. Upon the questioning look she received from Tara she decided to rephrase, “I try not to, it’s just hard sometimes”

“I know baby, it’s hard for me too” Tara said giving Willow one more light kiss on the lips before releasing her and taking her messenger bag off her shoulder and sitting it on the floor next to Willows before turning towards the hallway that she knew led to Willows bedroom. “Coming?” she asked turning around to face Willow, her shirt already fully unbuttoned revealing her creamy skin, lace covered breasts and smooth stomach to Willows inquisitive eyes. Wordlessly she followed Tara to the bedroom.

Tara deposited herself onto the edge of Willows bed and peeled her white shirt off and moved to unbutton the plaid skirt.

“No, leave it on” Willow asked as she stood watching her beautiful blonde girlfriend take her shirt off. Tara only gave her a sexy smirk and motioned for her to come closer. The lithe red head kicked her shoes off and moved to kneel in front of Tara who immediately opened her legs to accommodate Willow. Willow began massaging Tara’s legs while Tara reached down and gripped the bottom of her shirt pulling it up and over her head leaving Willow topless.

“Ooh, someone not wearing a bra” Tara chuckled.

“Well someone’s being a naughty school girl” Willow laughed before starting to kiss Tara’s smooth stomach and pushing her to a prone position on her back.

“Are you going to punish me” Tara said getting lost in the sensation of hot lips on her stomach and thighs before she felt them moving upwards and a warm wet tongue licking her through her bra. Leaning up she allowed Willow to unhook the offending material and toss it aside before leaning down again and taking a hard rosy nipple into her awaiting mouth sucking and gently flicking it with her tongue. Tara’s hips began to pump and grind against Willow as she ran her hands through her lovers long red hair gripping and pulling her mouth closer to her encouraging her to take her whole breast into her mouth. “God Will” She groaned as she felt Willow abandon her breast and moved back down to kneel on the floor hooking a finger in the waistband of her panties and pulling them down.
“You always smell so delicious” Willow said before moving in and taking a cursory lick at Tara’s pussy spreading her lips and lapping at her core. Tara clutched onto the bed sheets as her hips pumped against the red heads mouth, Tara’s legs automatically wrapping around Willow’s shoulders locking her in, sleek Mary Jane’s digging into the other girls back. Willow licked a few more times at Tara’s core and lips pulling as much of her juices out and into her mouth as possible before moving to her clit and pulling it into her mouth sucking on it. Suddenly and without warning she nipped the sensitive bud sending Tara into a fit of spasms as she came drenching Willow’s mouth and chin with her cum.

As Tara came down from her high she could feel Willow’s hand tightly clasped to her own as the girl continued to lap at her pussy cleaning her of her cum. “Come up here” She asked Willow who immediately complied lying next to her and holding her in her arms as Tara’s heartbeat returned to normal.

“Are you okay?” Willow asked when Tara had neglected to say anything for the past 10 minutes.

Tara turned to look into her eyes answering, “I’m just really happy right now. You always make me so happy. How do you do that?”

“Magic” Willow joked receiving a deep hearty laugh from Tara, the kind of laugh she rarely heard coming from the other girl. She swore at this point that she would always try her hardest to make the blonde happy and to always make her laugh; it was just a matter of figuring out how she could do that.

TBC...
So what do you guys think, I always feel really insecure about writing smut so I really need the encouragement.

-Sara-

Post subject: Re: Rivers and Bridges(AU Shorts w/ smut) Update 8/09
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:51 pm 
5. Willowhand

I love your descriptions. I like it and I wanna see where it goes... but more importantly... you're a Sara from maryland. I have never seen a Sara from maryland on this board besides me. And... I'm weird cause I get excited about things like that. Mostly cause ive never seen anyone else from MD on here before. So... That rocks. Continue the story cause it's cool.

And ok, I wrote that like... right when you were posting the next part. Descriptions still really good. You write well... I'm not so good at feedback.

Please visit my website

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:50 pm 
8. Vixen

Uhm... :thud I like it hehe.
Smut with a potential for angst - always a great combo!
ETA cuz I am a complete moron and tired ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:59 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Sara,
Oh my sweet fucking goddess. You had me standing to attention at the first description of Tara in a Catholic schoolgirl's uniform. My favorite fantasy involving Willow and Tara, by the way.
The saucy and lascivious descriptions of thier activities of a decidedly when the parents are away the kittens will play nature had me drooling and envisioning that they would make a visit to the kitchen to incorporate food in their playtime.
Willow insisting that Tara leave the skirt on because it frames her better was HOT!!!