The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Short Stories by Sith: Naughty and Nice (12/18)
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:37 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Topics: 1
• Title: Cosplay
• Author: SithLordWiccan (Alex).
• Email address: decepticons_4_ever@hotmail.com.
• Feedback: Oh, pretty please. I live and die by the feedback I get.
• Distribution: Through the Looking-glass, The Mystic Muse, The Kitten Board.
• Spoilers: Spoilers for the fourth WTTV commercial and, to a lesser extent, The Sword of She-Ra by Chris Cook (Artemis)
• Rating: NC-17.
• Disclaimer: “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. She-Ra characters and concepts belong to Mattel/Filmation. The scene I am paying homage to comes from the aforementioned fic, copyright 2006 Chris Cook
• Summary: A nameless blonde and redhead re-enact a scene from one of their favorite fanfic stories...with some alterations.
• Note: Thanks to the WTTV crew for the inspiration, particularly Chris (Artemis), for first putting the idea in my head, then giving me permission to run with it and for doing an early beta read. Thanks also to Sally for her other “inspiration”, even though I didn’t totally stick with it in the end and highlandlass25 for a quick second beta read.
• Note #2: For more information on the whole concept of Cosplay, check out the Wikipedia entry.

The blonde lay on the bed, shackled to it by the four pairs of satin lined restraints that secured her ankles and wrists to the bedposts. She had briefly struggled against them, but had long since given up. The power of her captor was too great for her to resist for any large amount of time. Eventually she would succumb to her charms, and that would leave her vulnerable.

Her breath came in ragged gasps. She should try to attempt to break free, but for some reason, she did not feel an overwhelming need to do so. Being held a prisoner was degrading enough, but the idea that she was somehow enjoying what was happening was too much for her to bear.

She looked across the room to where her uniform lay crumpled, tossed away as casually as a piece of paper or trash that had been left unattended. She knew that she should be embarrassed at being naked in such a prone position, but instead, it was rather...liberating.

The door opened and the blonde saw a figure step into the room. Whoever it was wore a cloak, the hood of which was raised, covering the newcomer’s face completely. The figure’s size and build, however, betrayed her captor’s identity as a woman.

The blonde immediately knew who it was. “I’ll never talk,” she spat. “You and your magics have no affect on me, witch.”

“Oh, I do believe that you are correct,” the figure’s voice said, her voice a mixture of unbridled power and distinctive femininity. “That’s why I’ve decided to employ more…creative talents.”

From within her robe, the woman retrieved a feather, rubbing her delicate fingers across its surface. The blonde’s eyes widened slightly at the sight.

“You see, unlike the others, I have a problem with torturing prisoners,” the robed being said as she sat down beside her prisoner. “It’s all about harming other people and making them bleed. It upsets the delicate balance of Etheria. And I have a problem with that, being part of the whole ‘we are one with the land’ belief.”

Slowly moving the feathered hand to the blonde’s leg, she continued, “This, however, is a more preferable means of extracting information, I think. It doesn’t harm anyone, it’s uncomfortable without being painful and…”

The cloaked woman paused as she brought the feather down on the blonde’s exposed thigh. She noted a small sense of pleasure in the blonde’s eyes at the touch, which increased as the feather stroked her thigh. The blonde shifted slightly, the chains holding her in place rattling at her movement.

“It brings about pleasure in both the giver and the receiver,” she finished breathily.

The blonde twitched, the touch bringing her illicit pleasure that, given the situation she found herself in, seemed out of place. ”This is not possible,” she thought. ”She can’t touch me like this. This is wrong. Wrong. So very, very…”

The ticklish feeling moved suddenly from her thigh to her foot. ”Right. So very, very right.”

Oblivious to the blonde’s internal dialogue, the cloaked woman continued. “Ah. I see that you are beginning to enjoy this.” Taking a moment to tickle her feet, she moved to the nightstand and placed the feather down on. “Guess that means it’s time to stop.”

The blonde let out a half-whimper, half-moan at that. Unseen, the mysterious figure smiled. “Don’t worry. We have ways of making you talk.”

Moving to the dresser, she withdrew a small candle and a matchstick, placing them out of sight of her prisoner. She then withdrew a small blindfold, which she held onto as she moved back to her captive.

“I’m sorry,” she said, although her tone indicated that she was anything but. “I’m afraid I’ll have to make sure that you can see no more of what’s going around you. You understand.”

The blonde didn’t struggle as her captor moved to sit, her hands moving to place the blindfold over her eyes. As she did so, her captive whispered one word.

“Adora.”

Out of sight of the blonde, the cloaked figure smiled. The word held such power. It was interesting how, in the space of a single moment, the power could shift, ever so briefly. And the hauntingly breathtaking way in which the blonde said the word sent a shiver down her back.

Sliding the blindfold over the blonde’s eyes, the cloaked woman returned to the dresser, picking up a match and lighting the candle. “Now, my dear, as I was saying, there is more than one way to get you to talk. Touch, for example. We’ve already seen this act at work. But that was with something soft, and gentle.” Her exquisite hand lowered the candle beside the blonde’s head, dangerously close to her ear. “But what if we tried…something hot?”

The blonde’s head turned away, trying fruitlessly to halt the intense heat that was being radiated across the right hand side of her face. Tenderly, the cloaked woman brought her hand to the blonde’s chin and slowly, but forcefully, brought it back.

“Mustn’t do that,” she whispered.

“But…” the blonde whimpered, showing a degree of discomfort. An obviously fake discomfort, given that she did not safeword, but an unarguable discomfort nonetheless. “It’s…it’s too hot…”

“Really?” the cloaked woman asked, bringing two fingers up to her face and dipping them inside the hood. They emerged several seconds later covered in a fine film of saliva. With her other hand, she moved the candle to the nightstand and, after rubbing her wet fingers against her thumb, began to massage the left hand side of the blonde’s face.

“Better?”

The response was immediate. “Oh, yes. Thank you.”

“A strange concept,” the cloaked woman replied, causing the blonde’s head to arch up in surprise.

“Y…yes?”

The cloaked woman stood up. “A prisoner thanking her captor for the punishment she so rightly deserved. Does that seem…strange?”

The blonde started. “I…I…”

The cloaked woman bent over and began to unshackle her prisoner “I think we need to teach you to not enjoy the pain. I need to free your arms and legs in order to get you…ready. Don’t even think about trying anything.”

The blonde didn’t try to move, not that there was anything she could do about it, as the cloaked woman unlatched her arms and legs. The blonde knew that this would be the perfect moment to attack her captor. Or, at the very least, do something to protest her actions.

She kept her arms away from her body, and lay in silence as the cloaked woman shifted her, turning the blonde on her back. She involuntarily began to fight the movement, only to have a hand hit her raised and exposed rear.

“I warned you, girl,” the cloaked woman hissed, all pretense of kindness and empathy abandoned. “But you chose to disobey me. Now you will have to pay the price.”

Reaching over, she moved to reattach the blonde’s arms to the bedposts. Then, once she was assured that her prisoner was not going anywhere, she reached for the candle. “I was planning to be patient, girl. I thought that you could be tamed. Apparently, I was wrong. And now…you will have to suffer.”

And, without a second thought, her hand turned. And the pool of wax that had been collecting on the melting candle dripped onto the crevice of the blonde’s perfectly sculpted hindquarters and down her back. She howled in protest, and the screams continued for several seconds as the cloaked woman moved her hand to drip the melted wax all across the exposed flesh of the blonde’s back. Gradually, however, the blonde’s screams dissolved into a perverse mixture of arousal and barely restrained pleasure.

“This won’t do,” the cloaked woman muttered, as she brought the candle to her face, blew it out, and unceremoniously tossed it aside. “It looks like you’ve developed a resistance to tools such as these.” She bent forward and brought a finger down to the wax on the blonde’s rear, casually wiping it aside as easily as she would have a few spilled drops of water. Her hand then moved to the apex of her captive’s mound.

“I would say that it is time for a more…personal approach.”

Cupping her flesh, she inserted a finger passed the outer lips, stroking her inner walls. This brought a sharp gasp from the blonde, whose hips bucked at the touch. Continuing the erstwhile probing of her captive’s nether regions, the hooded female felt the blonde’s vagina walls clenching around her finger as she inserted another, feeling the wetness that was building inside.

“I…I…I can’t…can’t take…”

The unknown woman brought her head up and, with her free hand, brought the hood down, exposing her features for the very first time. Of course, since the blonde’s eyes were still covered, she remained ignorant of this.

“I had a feeling that you might not,” she said, flashing an evil grin. “Perhaps, then, I should release you?”
“Y…yes…”

A painful slap on her backside brought the response to a quick end. “No! You’re my prisoner. And I will do to you what I wish.” Another slap, this one more gentle than the last, followed those words. The redhead then began to casually explore the bound girl’s nethers, teasing her exposed clitoris with her thumb and forefinger at random intervals, each touch bringing a gasp of pleasure from the blonde.

“Do you feel it?” she asked the blonde. “The overwhelming need to please yourself? The burning desire to prove your love? The buckling of your chains as you yearn for release?”

The blonde shook her head. “Yes…yes. I am…I am…”

“Say it.”

“Yours. Now and forever. Yours.”

The redhead smiled. The prisoner had finally accepted her place. “Now, my prisoner, show me how much you belong to me.”

The blonde could no longer contain the raging inferno within her. As the redhead’s exploration of her intimate area deepened and grew more furious, she found herself less in control of her instincts. Her ability to hold off the unwanted advances finally collapsed and she came, her core clenching hard on the redhead’s fingers, the liquid heating her core gushing out onto her captor’s fingers. She moaned a deep seated sigh of contentment.

And the redhead watched it all with a smile on her face and a song in her heart.

Ten minutes later, the redhead sat on a chair, reading a document on the computer screen in front of her. The blonde, wearing a purple robe, walked up beside her.

“You really like that story, don’t you?” she asked.

The redhead chuckled. “What can I say? I was always into the cartoons of the 80’s.”

The blonde smiled. “I don’t think any cartoon I ever watched had quite that sort of ‘action’ involved.”

The redhead laughed as she wiped several wayward strands of hair from her eyes. “Well, we’ve already put our spin on the ‘prisoner’ scene. What should we do next?”

The blonde thought for a moment. “How about the scene where she’s attacked by that cat creature?”

The redhead turned to look at the blonde, her gaze casually going up and down her body. “I can get into that. You’d look great in that superhero costume.”

“You’re just saying that because you want to wear that furred body stocking,” the blonde pointed out.

The redhead blushed. “Don’t try telling me I don’t look hot in that. And besides, you know what they say about evil.”

The blonde walked over and kissed the redhead full on the lips. The pair then got up, retrieved the articles of clothing in question from the shopping bag on the sofa, and walked back down to their bedroom.

“Evil’s…good.”

[center]The End[/center]

Last edited by SithLordWiccan on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Short Stories by Sith (Alex)
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:57 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Alex
Evil is, as you so rightly illustrate in this story, is very good indeed.
Cloaked Willow and submissive yet feisty Tara are yummy additions to the fantasy genre and just go to show how adults can view kid's cartoons and reveal the underlying subtext of what we all want to see.
I melted visualizing Willow drizzling the hot candle wax down Tara's naked and glistening back and how it flowed down her spine like a canyon of flesh.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:49 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

(SHIVERS) Uh O.K. WOW!!! That was so cool. I totally loved it. Now to actually see Willow in the cat costume...yummy! Great story Sith.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:04 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Heh, bad girls :blush Industrious, too - if they keep going at this rate, they'll need more She-Ra stories to smuttify soon... It was cute that they got to vary from the script and roleplay a proper 'interrogation' and 'torture' scene (again, Willow's technique with prisoner wins hands down over the Fright Zone - she'd have people lining up to be taken prisoner). And I suspect we'd see some moves in the She-Ra/Catra confrontation that She-Ra never used in the cartoons ;-)

I'm very tickled and pleased that She-Ra and its associated merchandise inspired this.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:45 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

taralicious: There is something about evil that's just too good. Of course, I'm talking about true evil, not the kind of evil done by peons like George Bush. And I'm glad that you enjoyed the sight of hot wax drizzling down Tara's back. I liked that, too.

Willow Watcher: Who knows? You just might see Willow as Catra. Sooner than you might think.

Chris: I'm certainly didn't post this in order to get more She-Ra fics out of you, but if that's the direction this ends up going, then I'm all for it. Personally, I'm just sitting here waiting for the next edition of "Smut Bunnies". And you're right. There's something about kinky Willow that would certainly have people lining up around the block to be taken...*ahem* prisoner. ;)

Quote:
I'm very tickled and pleased that She-Ra and its associated merchandise inspired this.

You should be. And not only for this, but for convincing me to pick up the first season of He-Man and getting the Best of She-Ra in July. Not only that, but I found a video on YouTube that combines He-Man/She-Ra with one of my other 80's loves. If you want the link, feel free to let me know.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:11 pm 
3. Flaming O

I don't know why, but this is very erotic. And this is coming from someone who hasn't had erotic thoughts about She-Ra before.

And while you weren't addressing me, I want that link.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:50 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Devi: This fic certainly is erotic. I can't imagine how many similar situations have happened in many other bedrooms. ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:57 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

• Title: Best Birthday
• Author: SithLordWiccan (Alex)
• Email Address: decepticons_4_ever@hotmail.com
• Rating: R
• Disclaimer: “Buffy” characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
• Summary: Tara tries to figure out what kind of birthday gift to give to Willow.

It was one of the most difficult decisions Tara had to make, and she knew that she had to make it soon. She had been searching for weeks, trying to find the right thing to adequately express how much she loved her Willow. But no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t find anything. And now she was running out of time. Willow’s birthday was today, and Tara didn’t want to think about how upset she would be if her lover didn’t get her anything.

As she walked into the house that she and Willow shared, Tara felt an immense weight pressing against her. This was something to which she wasn’t accustomed. Growing up, her birthdays were nothing special. If anything, they only served to increase the loneliness that she felt the rest of the year. It especially got worse after her mother died, when her father and brother would go out of their way to ignore her during that day. It made her feel like she didn’t exist.

That was mostly the reason why she felt so pressured to do something nice for Willow. If she could make her beloved feel special, it would help to soften the negative feelings she associated with birthdays.

Moving off to the master bedroom, Tara collapsed onto the bed, burying her face in the pillows and letting out a frustrated groan. Decisions like these were not meant to be this difficult. And Willow would be home from work soon. It gave her a limited amount of time to think of a present.

Turning over onto her back, Tara looked up into the ceiling of the room, running off the list of gifts that she could give Willow. “Chocolates?” She shook her head. “No. Too cliché. Jewelry?” She shook her head again. “No. I can’t afford anything like that. And even if I could, I don’t want Willow to think she needs expensive gifts to look good.”

Tara rattled off several other suggestions in her mind. Dinner out wasn’t really an option, as Willow would be too tired from work. And she didn’t want to make dinner, either. Her culinary skills were rather…stunted. Her father and Donny had always commented that the food she made was worse than pig slop. She couldn’t even make macaroni and cheese, let alone a dinner worthy of her Goddess.

Tara glanced at the clock. It was 3:30. Willow would be home in an hour and a half. She groaned and buried her face in the pillows again, realizing that, no matter what she did, it was too late to get Willow anything that was good enough to show how much her love for Willow was boundless and could adequately express that love in some form.

That love…some form…

Tara sniffled as she turned around. It seemed so obvious now. Why didn’t she think of it before? A plan began to form in her mind as she reached for the telephone and punched in a number. She had the perfect present, and hoped she would have enough time to get it prepared.

“Tara, baby? I’m home.”

Willow stepped inside the house, closing the door behind her. Putting her purse down on the stairs, she noticed something. She picked up the small reddish object and ran it across her fingers.

“A rose petal?” she wondered, looking up and noticing a trail of petals leading up the staircase. Curious, she followed the trail into the kitchen, where she noticed a piece of paper lying on the counter.

Willow,

You have no idea how difficult it’s been for me the past few days. I wanted to do something special for your birthday. Something that was unique. Something that I felt was just for you. But I couldn’t figure out what to do.

I know you, Willow. You would have said that, no matter what I got you, you would enjoy it because it came from me. That’s very sweet, but I wanted to do something for you that I knew you would enjoy. Something created just for you that only I could give.

It took a lot of work at the last minute, but I finally found something that’s for you and you alone. It’s in our bedroom. I hope you enjoy it.

Yours, forever and always,

Tara.

Willow felt her heart rise from her chest. She certainly hadn’t expected Tara to go so completely out of her way today. It was her birthday, but it wasn’t like she wanted to make a big deal out of it. She certainly didn’t want Tara to feel pressured to do something for her. Simply being with Tara was the best gift that Willow could have received. It didn’t matter if she never got a single present again from her family or friends. As long as she had Tara, every day felt like her birthday.

Willow curiously wondered what Tara had gotten her. Well, there was only one way to find out. She left the kitchen and made her way down to the bedroom. Arriving several moments later, she found another piece of paper taped to the door. The paper was decorated with glitter and streamers, and had drawings of party hats, stars and smiley faces. All of this centered around three words written in large, colorful felt pen:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLOW

Willow smiled and reached for the door knob, turning it slowly. Whatever was on the other side, she wanted to enjoy the surprise as much as possible. As a child, she didn’t like either suspense or surprise. But something about this moment made her prejudices simply disappear as if she had never had them. When it came to Tara, every moment like that was one to be savored.

But as Willow became aware of what awaited her inside the room, she realized that there was nothing in the world that could prepare her for this.

The lighting in the room was dim, making the details of the room almost impossible to pick out. This was a task made even more difficult by the fact that the room was covered in a mist that made Willow pause. Did Tara set the room on fire? What kind of surprise would that be?

Then Willow’s eyes made their way to the bed. And her jaw dropped nearly to the floor at the sight that greeted her. The bed was covered with rose petals, which was enough of a surprise for her. But that was nothing compared to what else was displayed on the bed.

Tara. Her Tara. Naked.

Willow found her eyes tracing up Tara’s bare legs, their firm tone the result of the many hours her beloved spent at the gym. Willow had always appreciated how much Tara took care of her body. After all, anything that made her beloved’s body that more ravishing to look at was certainly a plus in her book. Tara’s taut stomach ignited a Pavlovian response in her, causing Willow to break out in a drool fest as her eyes focused on the creaminess of Tara’s belly, upon which her head had spent many a night.

It took all the strength Willow could muster to pull her gaze from that stomach and continue her analysis of her girlfriend’s current state. She fought to stifle a laugh as she looked at Tara’s breasts. The nicely proportioned flesh orbs were topped by dark red wrapping bows placed on her nipples, giving them the appearance of wrapped gifts.

Well, they certainly were gifts. To Willow, anyway.

Looking into Tara’s face, Willow smiled.

“Good birthday?” Tara asked.

Willow moved onto the bed and oriented her body onto Tara’s, gently removing each bow from the blonde’s breasts. After taking a moment to take both of her girlfriend’s erect nipples into her mouth, she delivered a deep, passionate kiss to Tara’s lips.

Second stretched into minutes. Minutes stretched into hours. And oxygen soon became an issue for both women. Reluctantly breaking the kiss, Willow stared deeply into the dark blue of Tara’s eyes, finding them smoldering with the passion and love that was hers to give mixed with a sense of pleasure that she had given her love a gift that would be loved for many years to come.

“Best birthday,” she breathed in reply.

[center]THE END[/center]

Last edited by SithLordWiccan on Sun May 21, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Short Stories by Sith (UPDATED MAY 21st)
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:49 pm 
3. Flaming O

Just wanted to state my appreciation for this ficlet. Detailed feedback to follow in PM when I'm less tired. Until then - thanks for writing this!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:21 am 
18. Breast Gal

Hee! Nice mix of sexy and goofy in the last section of that short fic - the description-journey up Tara's gym-toned body (rowr!), and then the adorable, silly bows on her 'gifts'. And the best thing is, it's not just a one-day event - as they say, it's a gift that keeps on giving :blush

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:33 am 
5. Willowhand

Gentle, Romantic Sex: the gift that keeps on giving.

Hurray!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:42 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

sexy and really sweet - i loved it!

"When you get excited about something, one might imagine you as a small, maniacally grinning rubber ball, which someone throws at the wall in an enclosed room, and goes bouncing off every surface for about 15 minutes."
- Mudrat

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:32 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

The best gifts are those that come from the heart and through the months and years which follow, Tara will make Willow cum as a reminder of the symbiotic relationship they share.
In a vicarious way, standing in the doorway looking through Willow's eyes, my reaction was :drool followed by :thud and then :happycry that I would get to watch :willow make her way up :tara 's toned and voluptuous body.
This short story also reflects the two sides of Tara PW and WW i.e,
Pre-Willow and With Willow, as she agonizes over how to make manifest her love and respect for Willow and how she has opened Tara's eyes and soul to the person she could be free from the psychological abuse and domination of her family.
Willow's love and passion for Tara allow Tara to see herself as the beautiful, loving, warm, sensitve person we all know her to be but she has been conditioned to think of herself as nothing and no one.
As she sings in "Under Your Spell", Willow brought Tara out of that so easily and showed her what a remarkable woman she was reflected through Willow.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:20 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Devi: You're very much welcome, and I await your detailed fb with great interest.

Chris: There is certainly something goofy about the end of this fic, and I particularly liked Willow's looking up Tara's body (which, trust me, is friggin HAWT :drool) and the bows. Someone needs to do a fic challenge where bows are an essential part of the :wtkiss process.

notl33t: It certainly is.

Thianne: Thanks. :blush

taralicious: The best gifts are most definitly the ones you make yourself...especially if you spent weeks at the gym perfecting it. ;) I'm glad that you enjoyed looking at Tara's naked body. It certainly was something that I enjoyed writing about. And yes, Tara doesn't need to go to great lengths to prove her love to Willow.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:45 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I thought the first story was very....different....and attention grabbing....especially with how you specifically never called Willow or Tara by name. I found myself enjoying it although I typically don't like reading captive scenes. The second story didn't seem to flow from the first one in style or plot....was that intentional? The second part was really sweet and cute, but I think I would like it more if it were made to continue with the first part.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:14 am 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Giftofamber: Yeah, I particularly liked the first fic (and if you did, too, you'll like the one I'm about to post. ;) ) I didn't mention Willow or Tara by name because they were never named in the commercial either. As for the second one, that was a seperate one, not meant to conncet to the first at all.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:15 am 
21. Geek Infested Roots

• Title: Role Reversal
• Email address: decepticons_4_ever@hotmail.com.
• Spoilers: Spoilers for the fourth WTTV commercial, The Sword of She-Ra by Chris Cook (Artemis) and Cosplay
• Rating: NC-17
• Disclaimer: “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. She-Ra characters and concepts belong to Mattel/Filmation. The scene I am paying homage to comes from “The Sword of She-Ra”, copyright 2006 Chris Cook
• Summary: Sequel to “Cosplay”. The roles are reversed, and the punished becomes the punisher…
• Note: Like Cosplay, Willow and Tara inhabit the roles of two other characters from a fanfic story they have read. In this case, however, I felt it was necessary to call them by some kind of name. Thus, for the majority of this fic, Faith = Willow and She-Ra = Tara.

Power. It was the one thing that the two women, standing across the room facing each other, embodied.

It was the only thing they shared, for they were different in almost every other conventional way. Like the two sides of a coin, however, their differences complimented each other nicely. The two women were the physical representation of the known character archetypes of good and evil that have become known to every individual throughout the cosmos. And in the vast multiverse, there are those who were locked in an eternal struggle in much the same manner.

One was a member of the Horde, an intergalactic army which, under the leadership of the terrible Hordak, swore to crush the forces of the Great Rebellion to their knees and bring the people of Etheria under his absolute control. The woman was small and petite, words that no person in the universe would dare utter in reference to her while in her line of sight. Her emerald green eyes were as sharp as sapphires, staring intently at the woman who, until recently, had been a prisoner of the Great Rebellion, and was now its undisputed leader.

The former prisoner was once the Force Captain of the Horde army, a position her opponent now filled. No longer wearing the uniform and rank of the Horde, she was now dressed in a white skirt decorated with gold armor, a dark red cape rested on her shoulders and long blonde hair flowed from her head, upon which rested a gold headpiece.

She was She-Ra. And she was the enemy.

“Now Faith,” She-Ra said with a daring tone and a smirk on her face. “Are you prepared to face the end?”

Faith snarled. “The only thing that will happen today will be your death, She-Ra.” Stalking her enemy like the cat chasing a mouse into the corner, she knew that the other woman wouldn’t escape her this time. But therein was the question. If her prey had no escape, why was she toying with her?

No matter. The time had come to end this. Faith advanced on She-Ra, arms outstretched in attack, but the beautiful warrior swung her sword, delivering a strike directly against Faith’s chest. In reality, the blow had been relatively soft. In fact, had she not been actively aware of all her senses, she would have been hard pressed to register that a blow had hit at all. But this was part of the game, and Faith was prepared to play it full hilt.

Collapsing to the ground, Faith watched as She-Ra closed in for the kill, sword raised and pointed directly at her throat. “Say you yield Faith, and it ends now.”

Faith struggled against the blonde’s grip, though it was so soft that she could have easily escaped. But that was not the plan. Grunting, she spat out a curse.

“Naughty girl,” She-Ra breathed, tracing the tip of the sword over Faith’s chest. “You’ll have to pay for that.” Getting down on one knee, she took Faith’s arms and brought them away from her body. The other woman struggled, but did not resist as much as she could have.

Then, She-Ra did the unthinkable. Her face closed in on Faith’s and delivered a passionate kiss. Faith was taken aback by the act, distinctly feeling the tongue of her adversary invade the privacy of her mouth, tickling her own tongue and the roof of her mouth.

As perverse as the act was, Faith was surprised by it. It felt wrong. It was wrong. At yet, at the same time, it was so very, very right. She brought her arms forward in order to retaliate, and immediately paid for her mistake with a slap from the powerful blonde warrior.

“Not this time, Faith,” she said, her voice a curious mixture of arousal and temptation. “You’ve already had your way with me once before. Now it is my turn.”

It was then that Faith realized that all was lost. She was now at the tender mercies of her enemy. And the truly ironic thing about that was that she found herself wanting to be nowhere else at that very moment.

She was brought to her feet and thrown onto the nearby bed. Well, she wasn’t as much thrown as casually guided. But in order to maximize the appeal of the game, she exaggerated the movements until she collapsed onto the bead, ever thankful that it did not collapse under the sudden weight.

She-Ra was on Faith in a moment, turning the other woman onto her back. She then took up a position over the red haired devil, straddling her pelvis.

“You enjoy this, don’t you Faith?” she asked. “The whole ‘want, take, have’ philosophy? That’s your mantra, your credo, your ‘code of honor’, as it were, isn’t it?”

Liquid was rapidly collecting at Faith’s core, her arousal coming from being dominated in such a way by one whose manner, she realized, truly allowed her to do so. She struggled to control her breathing as she looked up into She-Ra’s face. “Y…ye…yes, mistress.”

“Good,” She-Ra answered, moving off Faith’s body and placing her hands over the straps keeping Faith’s clothing, comprised solely of a fur lined body stocking, in place. “I normally would not subscribe to that belief, but I do think that in this case, an exception is certainly warranted.” Her delicate fingers closed around the buckles keeping the garment on the woman. As the latches came undone, she withdrew her left arm to move and pick up her sword as her right hand traced the contours of Faith’s chest, moving slowing down her stomach before placing the palm of her hand on the woman’s mound.

A hiss of breath was released from Faith’s lips. Smiling, She-Ra leaned over to her ear, whispering, “I am going to take this off. You are not to move unless instructed. If you do, there will be severe…punishment.” She looked into Faith’s green eyes and smiled slightly. “And that’s something I do believe you would know a lot about.”

Faith couldn’t help but smile back as She-Ra began to remove her clothing. She willingly complied, slipping her legs out of the clothing and watching as the garment was causally tossed aside, coming to a rest in front of the nightstand.

She-Ra turned to look back at the nubile form of her prisoner. So evil. So skanky. And, judging by the aroused look in her eyes and the gleam of her now exposed lower lips, very much of the female persuasion.

Moving back onto the bed, she took the sword and traced the contours of Faith’s body. “This arouses you, doesn’t it?” she asked. “The feeling of cold steel against warm flesh. The thought that, at any moment, a single flick of my wrist can end your life forever.”

Faith knew that it was a game, and that the “cold steel” in question was nothing more than plastic. Still, this was a game, and the game had rules. “Yes,” Faith responded in a whine. “Please, She-Ra. End the pain.”

She-Ra moved down to deliver a soft kiss to Faith’s exposed chest, moving her head up the redhead’s body, leaving a trail of wet kiss marks in her wake. She then brought her mouth over Faith’s nipples, rapidly swirling her tongue across them and bringing them to an erect state. She maneuvered her body onto Faith’s and looked down at her, noting with some amusement how prepared she was for the act that was about to be performed.

She-Ra smiled as an idea coalesced in her brain. Faith was clearly expecting this, and thus had a plan. This called for something that she could not be prepared for.

She got up off of Faith’s body.

“Baby!” Faith whined, her dislike of the situation easily obvious.

“Don’t worry, Kitten,” She-Ra soothed, gently patting the redhead’s tummy. “You’ll get your just desserts.”

Faith closed her eyes. “But I’m a bad girl, and I need to be punished by the forces of good.”

She-Ra picked up her sword once more, turning it over in her hand. Holding onto the hilt, she carefully maneuvered the blade over Faith’s exposed and glistening center.

“Don’t worry. You will be.”

And slowly, ever so slowly, She-Ra brought the blade directly into contact with Faith’s blossoming outer lips.

Faith drew in a hiss of breath and involuntarily bucked at the touch. She-Ra smiled at the sight. This was the reaction she was hoping for. “Feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” Faith hissed as she felt the invasion against her private parts. The jolts that traveled down her spine clicked something in the back of her brain. “Yes. Feels good.”

Slowly moving the sword across Faith’s blossoming center, She-Ra smiled. “Does it arouse you? Does it drive you wild?”

There was only one answer Faith could give. “Yes.”

“Good.”

And, without warning, the touch was gone.

Faith moaned as the erstwhile exploration ceased. “I knew it,” she hissed through clenched teeth. “Torturing an enemy requires a person to resort to their basic instincts and revert to their animalistic natures. And I know you’re not evil enough to resort to that.”

“Oh, really?” She-Ra asked, her blue eyes twinkling with barely restrained force as she removed her headpiece and moved her head down to her enemy’s exposed center. “Maybe I should educate you as to the true nature of evil.”

She-Ra blew out a breath directly onto the exposed clit of her enemy, noting with pleasure how much Faith enjoyed the sensation. Her tongue split her lips as she breathed in the sweet aroma of the redhead’s core, nearly becoming lost in the intoxicating scent wafting over her. Closing in on her enemy’s sensitive area, she allowed herself a brief respite, blowing her breath out, the expulsion tickling Faith’s fully blossomed lips and exposed clit. She could hear Faith’s breathing becoming ragged and she knew that the teasing was driving her insane with a pent up frustration that was in desperate need of release.

A release that She-Ra fully intended to give her.

Bringing her head over the other woman’s core, she flicked out her tongue and brought it into contact with Faith’s clit, slowly rubbing her wet instrument over the small bundle of nerve endings. Moaning at the contact, Faith arched her back, rising up off the bed. She-Ra maneuvered her hands to Faith’s raised ass cheeks, gently pinching them even as she continued her feast of molten warm Faith cream.

“Yes,” Faith panted, the combination of pain and pleasure shutting down the vital functions of her brain. All feeling in her lower body ceased, the only sensations being the probing tongue of her enemy exploring her most private shame as casually as she would strike down a Horde Trooper. At the same time, the death grip her enemy held on her rear, while not too painful, was enough to remind the redhead just who was in control of the situation.

Faith could feel herself rising to climax; her enemy’s feasting causing her to lose control of herself. “Yes…oh, baby…oh, Goddess…yes…YES…YES!”

Hands gripped the sheets as Faith’s core clenched. The act caused her collection of nectar to shoot straight into She-Ra's face. Faith fully expected the warrior goddess to cease her invasion of the clearly conquered territory once her objective had been completed. And yet, it did not, or the woman continued her devouring the redhead’s center, even as she licked away at the sweet cream gushing forth.

Faith couldn’t believe it. She-Ra was attempting to blind her senses by giving her prolonged sexual release. If this continued, it would be a long time before Faith would have the strength to retaliate.

She wasn’t terribly sure she minded at all.

Several moments later, the redhead was splayed out on the couch, the costumes she and her wife had worn being cleaned by her blonde goddess in the washer and dryer. A binder was in front of her face, her eyes gazing at the words on the current page even as her fingers move to flip to the next one.

Emerging from the door, the blonde returned, once again wearing her purple bathrobe. When she looked at what the redhead was reading, she smiled. “You know, baby, it’s not really normal to look for sexy ideas in the pages of fan fiction.”

The redhead chuckled. “I know. It’s just that…this author is so incredibly detailed about…well, everything. And not only that, but he has such an imagination. He takes the most insane ideas and makes them into wonderfully done smut scenes. The other day, I was reading this story where he took two monsters from those old Japanese movies…”

“Don’t tell me you want to get me into a rubber suit,” the blonde interrupted.

The redhead thought about it for a moment, first imagining what her wife would look like in a silly Japanese monster costume, then shifting to what she looked like dressed in a skintight catsuit would complete with whip. She turned to look at the blonde. “Well, maybe not that kind of rubber suit.”

“Vixen,” the blonde grinned in return as she moved to lie down beside her wife.

“And you wouldn’t believe what he did with those bullet trains,” the redhead added, before being interrupted once again, this time by a pillow strike to the head.

“Don’t,” her wife said, trying to suppress a giggle. “I don’t wanna know.”

The redhead sighed. “Your loss.” Putting the binder away, the two women crawled underneath the sheets, exchanging a kiss before the redhead turned to shut off the light.

As her fingers brushed the switch, she whispered, “Good night, Tara: Princess of Power.”

[center]The End[/center]

Last edited by SithLordWiccan on Sun May 28, 2006 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Short Stories by Sith (UPDATED MAY 28th)
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:39 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Very good story! I totally skimmed over the part at the top that said Faith=Willow and so I was confused for a little while until I scrolled back up and read what was going on. Hehe. I love the plastic sword!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Somehow I can't picture the whole Faith acting like a sub thing....but I really liked the part at the end where Willow and Tara are discussing fanfiction. It gives the story a satisfactory ending.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:47 am 
18. Breast Gal

Yeah, I can't quite see Faith enjoying being trounced by She-Ra that readily either... but what's the point in doggedly following a role if it doesn't lead anywhere fun? As they say in fancy discourses, yay to our girls for engaging with the story and interpreting it in a way that brings personal satisfaction ;-) And I guess it does offer an explanation as to why She-Ra captured Catra every week and let her go - it's so she could capture her all over again next week.

Also, :blush they like my stories :party

(Good call on giving Willzilla a miss - rolling around in the wreckage of a miniature city can't be fun, those smashed-up bits of model buildings would be pretty uncomfortable :-) )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:09 am 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Guppy: Yeah, I had to put that part into the disclaimer, otherwise I'd have people going :wtf. Glad you enjoyed the swordplay (both kinds ;) ).

Giftofamber: Neither can I, but then again, it wasn't really Faith. And as much as I'd like to enjoy seeing Willow in a dom role, seeing her as a sub is just as much a turn on...especially when it involves Take Charge Tara. :drool.

Chris: You're right. What's the point in sticking to a script when you can have a little creative leeway? You gotta wonder how many other superheros just let their villains get away so that they can capture them again next week/issue. ;)

And of course our girls like your stories. Everyone does. (Though they do give some people cause for concern... ;) )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:14 am 
21. Geek Infested Roots

OK, folks. This one's a bit different. As you may or may not be aware, one of our own was attacked earlier in the week. (If you don't know, go here to learn more.) I felt I had to do something with the grief I felt about it, so I decided to write this last night. I tried very hard to not make this come off like I was insensitive, but I will not be surprised if people do indeed feel that way. I also hope that those involved know I wrote this out of love, not a desire to be nasty.

And now, without any further feeble attempts to explain myself...

• Title: Working Through The Pain
• Email: decepticons_4_ever@hotmail.com
• Rating: R
• Disclaimer: Buffy characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. No money is being made off of this, and anyone who attempts to do so will be hunted down and beaten to death with great anger and furious vengeance. Believe me, folks. This is one issue where you don’t want to piss me off.
• Feedback: Unlike most of my other fics, this is one I would greatly appreciate getting feedback for. This fic is my way of working out some very troublesome psychological issues that I’ve been having, so it would give me some pleasure to know that someone read this and liked it.
• Summary: Tara helps Willow work through a traumatic experience.
• Notes: This fic is dedicated to Heather (Tarafied4Life), her wife Amy, and all the Kittens who were at her side through her own problems. This is my way of saying "everything's gonna be all right."

“Mommy?”

Tara turned from the kitchen counter upon which she was resting to look at her six year old daughter. Little Amber was the pride and joy of the life she and Willow had built together. Adopting the little tyke soon after they had gotten married was one of the happiest days of their lives.

Well, not nearly as happy as their actual wedding day. Tara looked back on that day now with happiness. With the legalization of gay marriage six months ago, the pair had been the first to register to marry. She smiled as she recalled what Willow had said when they heard that gay marriage was going to become legal.

”Come on, baby. Let’s go camp outside the church. I wanna make sure we’re the first ones to take advantage of this.”

“Yes, Amber?”

“Are you OK, Mommy?”

Getting down on her hands and knees, Tara took Amber’s face into her hands, trying not to break down in front of their child. The child’s face reminded her so much of her wife’s, making it somewhat difficult to keep herself under control. “Yes, Amber. I’m fine.”

Tilting her head, Amber replied, “You’re lying, Mommy.”

The abruptness of the statement caught Tara off guard, and she worked hard to maintain her composure. She would not break down. Not in front of Amber. Not about this. It had been only four days since it happened, but Amber, being the bright child that she was, immediately knew that something was wrong. But Tara would not allow the situation to affect the child. Aside from the fact that the blonde was unsure that Amber would understand what was going on, she didn’t want their child to think about things that she couldn’t do anything about. Tara had tried to compensate by making things as normal as possible, but the emotional wall she had built up in order to accomplish that began crumbling immediately.

A single tear rolled down Tara’s cheek. She knew exactly how painful it must be for Willow right now. Even in her mid thirties, she continued to carry the emotional scars from her own situation. The blonde’s life had not always been the happy one it was now. Her family had abused her, both emotionally and physically, ever since she was a teenager. It got worse after her mother died. As the only other female in the family, she was the only one Tara felt connected to. When she died, Tara’s felt as if she had lost a vital part of her being, and the feelings of loneliness that she had since she was thirteen deepened even further. It had eventually reached the point where the blonde spent countless nights wondering if she could ever be happy again.

When she met Willow, things had begun to change. The redhead provided Tara the emotional anchor that she needed in order to finally break through the vicious cycle she had found herself trapped in by her own family. And their subsequent friendship, feelings of love and courtship had been the stuff of fairy tales.

But then…

Tara couldn’t think about it, and looked for a source of happiness on which she could focus on. She found it by looking once again at Amber. Although she was a product of an orphanage and not their physical union, the child nevertheless resembled them both. Her eyes were like Tara’s, a deep blue that shone with the sparkling crystal clarity of fine china, while her hair was a fiery red, done up in a ponytail as Willow had done when she and her wife went out on dinner dates.

Forcing her grief back into her stomach, Tara said, “You’re right, Amber. Mommy’s lying. Mommy’s worried about her wife. Mommy’s wondering if anything will ever be the same.”

She sniffled as she felt a weight against her chest as Amber wrapped her arms around her in a fierce hug. Tara returned the hug, grateful that, despite everything, Amber had not lost her cheery optimism and glad that the hug gave her some reassurance about her situation, no matter how slight.

“Momma’s going to be OK, Mommy,” Amber said. “Momma has Mommy to take care of her and make her feel wanted. Mommy will make Momma feel better. I just know it.”

Tara felt a smile spread across her face as she hugged Amber once more. Ever since they had adopted her, Amber had always been confused as to why her parents were two women. Unlike some, though, she quickly became accustomed to it. She had even taken to calling Tara “Mommy” and Willow “Momma” in order to tell them apart, which led to some pretty interesting situations when she would say that “But Mommy, Momma told me that I could do it.”

The whistle of the tea kettle caught her attention then. Getting to her feet, she went over to take the pot off the element, pouring the liquid into the coffee cup sitting beside the microwave, two tea bags resting inside it.

“Is that for Momma, Mommy?”

Tara nodded. “Yes, Amber. Momma needs something to drink. She asked me if I could get it.”

Amber walked over to tug at Tara’s shirt. Looking down, she saw the bright blue of her eyes twinkling in the room’s light. “Mommy, can we take Momma somewhere tomorrow? Maybe Momma would feel better if we all spent the day together.”

Tara looked down at her daughter, a pained expression on her face. She knew that Amber was only trying to be nice, but she didn’t understand what Willow was going through. Contact with other people out in the open was the last thing that Willow needed. She didn’t want to upset the child, but the blonde knew that she had to let Amber know how much of a bad idea that was. “I don’t think Momma will be able to go anywhere for a while, Amber. She’s…not feeling well. Momma needs to rest.”

Tara knew that there were children who would pout and cry when they did not get their way. Luckily, Amber was not one of them. It was her special gift to know how to please both her parents. “If Momma is really not feeling well, then I can go stay with Alison tomorrow. That way, you and Momma can be all alone without having to worry about me.”

It pained Tara to hear that. Not that Amber’s good intentions were unwarranted, Goddess no. But to Tara, it sounded as if her daughter was an irritant to her parents in their current situation. The blonde had to make her daughter know differently.

Getting to her knees once more, Tara looked Amber straight in the eye. “Amber, listen to me. You are many things to your Mommies, but a bother is not one of them. Momma needs your strength now more than she ever has before.”

“I know, Mommy,” Amber replied. “But I’m not asking because I think I am a bother. I’m asking because I know you want to make Momma feel better and have some time alone with her. And I think that it would be better if I wasn’t here. Momma knows I love her, but she also knows you love her more. And I think that if Momma needs to feel better, there’s no one who can do it better than her Amazon.”

“What?”

“Her Amazon. You know. You always tell Momma when she feels upset that she needs to be strong like an Amazon. Momma needs her Amazon right now.”

Tara bit her lower lip, fighting the urge to cry. Amber was only six years old, but she had the emotional maturity of a full grown woman. Most other kids her age wouldn’t put their parent’s wants and desires before their own. But on some level, Amber knew that her parents needed to be together right now. Tara wondered, somewhat absently, if she would have been the same at Amber’s age if her family life had been better.

Getting up, she reached for the coffee cup. “Mommy has to go see Momma now, Amber. Promise me you’ll keep the noise level down.”

“I promise, Mommy,” Amber said sincerely. “Now go be Momma’s Amazon.”

As Amber turned to leave the room, Tara’s face brightened. The young girl was becoming more and more like her wife every day.

Walking down the hallway to the room she shared with Willow, coffee cup in hand, Tara thought once more about the situation her red haired goddess had found herself in. It made Tara sick to know that there were people in this world who could be so despicable as to do what they had done to her Willow. What made the situation worse was how she had heard about it. As an intern at the local television station, she had to hear about it as it was being broadcast on the evening news.

She had rushed from the building the second she heard about it, not caring whether or not she would be going back there the next day. All that mattered to her was that she had to get to the hospital as quickly as possible. She considered herself lucky that she hadn’t been responsible for any major traffic accidents that night.

Tara had arrived at the hospital to find that Willow was in stable condition physically, though emotionally, she was a wreck. With her other friends out of town, no one had been with her until Tara arrived. The blonde felt sad that Willow had been left all alone for as long as she had.

”If there was only some way I could have found out sooner,” she thought at the time. The blonde quickly realized that sort of self defeating thinking was pointless. Whether it had been six minutes or six weeks, Tara would have felt just as guilty about Willow being all by herself.

She stayed at Willow’s side for the next two days, only leaving when she had to use the washroom which, quite thankfully, was not far from the room. On the third day, the doctor discharged the redhead from the hospital, giving Tara a list of medications that Willow would need in order to feel better and start getting herself back together, a list the blonde had promptly thrown away the minute the pair stepped outside.

”The only thing my Willow needs is me,” she thought.

Now, as she moved to enter their bedroom, Tara found her hand stilled mere inches from the doorknob. She wanted to prepare herself for what awaited her inside, but after the past ninety four hours, she realized that there was no amount of preparation in the world that could make her feel any less shocked about seeing her wife in her current condition. Clasping the doorknob, Tara opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was dark, the only light coming from the windows. And even that was dulled by the closed drapes. The room had an eerie feel, almost as if the person inside it did not wish contact with the outside world. Tara found herself shivering at the thought. Willow was normally such a bright and upbeat person. Would what had happened to her change her life forever?

Tara turned to the bed, seeing Willow sitting on the bed, arms hugging her legs close to her chest and twitching uncontrollably. One look at the redhead’s face nearly brought the blonde to tears. The normally cheery face was now streaked with sadness and depression, her green eyes clouded over with worry and fear.

Willow’s head snapped around as she became aware of the sudden intrusion into her personal space. “Tara? Is that you?”

The question was haunted, disconcerting. And not at all like something the Willow she had known before would say. Tara moved toward her, stepping slowly so she would not startle her wife. The redhead had been through a lot lately, and Tara did not want to have to add her supposed clumsiness to Willow’s already overworked nervousness.

“Here you go, Sweetie.”

Tara handed Willow the cup, which the redhead took after a few moments of hesitation. Drinking from it, she looked into Tara’s eyes, seeing the anguish and pain that the blonde tried to keep hidden.

“Is…Is Amber OK?”

“She’s fine,” Tara replied, her voice quivering. She fought to keep herself under control. She did not break down in front of Amber, and she most certainly would not break down in front of Willow, who had enough problems in her life without adding an emotionally unstable Tara to the mix.

Hand shaking, Willow put the cup down on the nightstand and slowly moved to wrap her arms around Tara, giving the blonde a gentle hug. Tara gladly accepted the warmth and affection she had been worried the redhead would never be able to express again, never once thinking to say anything about it.

Willow needed someone in her life to provide her with comfort and affection in her time of need. Tara was that person. They had been through so much together; surely they would find a way to get through this.

Somehow.

[center]The End[/center]

Last edited by SithLordWiccan on Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Short Stories by Sith (UPDATED JUNE 2nd)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:54 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

alex i....kinda love you now. i love the story and i'm just so sad that it came to you in such horrible circumstances. but...maybe others should write about this and help heather, and all of us, to go through this moment. we need all the little help we can get, and i think you just helped, a little bit. thank you.

"When you get excited about something, one might imagine you as a small, maniacally grinning rubber ball, which someone throws at the wall in an enclosed room, and goes bouncing off every surface for about 15 minutes."
- Mudrat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

That was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it. I know Heather and everyone who reads it will appreicate the class that this story has and your message is very hopefull.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:42 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is very touching. *huggles*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:15 pm 
8. Vixen

Very touching story.
I think Heather will appreciate it a lot that you care this much that you write a story about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:50 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey Sith,

That definitely didn't come across as insensitive - it was beautiful.
I think your intentions are very clear... what I got from the story was a strong sense of caring and unconditional support.

Great work, mate.

peace out,
mudrat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:38 am 
8. Vixen

Not insensitive at all, Sith. I think we all thank you for it.

K.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:46 am 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Thianne: Thanks for saying that you love me, but I'm kinda spoken for. :blush I too am rather sad that such a great fic idea came to me under questionable circumstances. It's the least I could do in order to help Heather.

Hers Always: I hope so, too. I really wanted this fic to say that, even though things are bad now, they won't always be. It will take time, but eventually things will turn out for the best.

Devi: Thanks. :blush

WillowRulez: I contacted her about it, and she said that it was OK. I was glad, because of all the people I could have pissed off with this, she was the one I most didn't want to offend. Thanks for reading.

Mudrat: Thanks. I hope to write a sequel one day that will take those feelings I've set up here.

Kaia: Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:02 am 
2. Floating Rose

That was simply beautiful! It was very moving and not the least bit insensitive.