The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Short Festive Fic - VIXEN
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:49 am 

Title: Vixen

Author name: Wytchi Grrl

Email address: Contact me through private email.

Distribution: Feel free but let me know where.

Spoilers: None

Rating: R

Pairing: W/T only

Disclaimer: The characters belong to ME etc The Fic belongs to moi!

Summary: Christmas Comes but once a year ;) and this is Tara and Willows first together.

Notes: This is just a short fiction containing this one and only part. This is set in season 4 and as said Willow’s and Tara’s first Crimbo together, I’m not sure if they were actually together by then in the timeline of the story but in this they are, apart from that hope you enjoy! :)

Vixen

More fairy lights than usual adorned the Wicca's Dorm room. It didn’t matter that neither of them really had official reasons to celebrate, it was there first Christmas together and right now that was all that mattered. They had decided to spend it alone. Just the two of them in their little love palace as Willow had once or twice unoriginally called it.

It was Christmas Eve. The air outside was uncharacteristically crisp for this time of year in sunnydale, a thin layer of frost forming on the ground. Shrieks of Joy and laughter overflowed from the halls, other student’s celebrated the festivities.

“Can’t we leave some milk and cookies out?” Willow asked with a pout.

“For who Sweetie?” Tara questioned, eyebrow raised.

“You know for who!” The redhead stated, her voice child like.

Tara couldn’t help but smirk “I thought you didn’t believe in Santa?”

“Tiny Jewish Santa!” Willow proclaimed bursting into a fit of giggles.

“Ah yes I forgot about him” The blond got up from the bed and went to the fridge, producing a carton of milk. As she set about preparing the treat her eyes flickered to her lover, dressed in red flannel pyjamas, lying casually on the bedspread. Tara couldn’t help but be taken a back by Willow’s fresh beauty; every time she looked at her partner she felt as if it was the first time. Warmth spread through her body from head to toe. She had an overwhelming urge to kiss Willow. Never one to resist that urge Tara walked quickly over to the bed.

As her Goddess approached her Willow knew that sly smile very well. She sat up and placed a finger inside the waistline of Tara’s pyjama’s pulling her abruptly in between her legs. She felt the blonde's heat against her thighs.

Tara swept the back of two fingers gently over the redhead’s cheek bringing them round to cup her face with her hands. Leaning down her lips smothered Willow’s, taking her tongue deep into her mouth. Pushing her body weight forward Willow slowly gave way beneath her and wrapping her arms tightly around her, resting Willow hands on her rump. Tara struggled her knees to a crouching position above her lover, finding buttons with delicate fingers. She opened and slid the redhead’s top over two curves, pert nipples springing free.

Willow arched her back thrusting her breasts toward Tara’s mouth. Her partners pressing kisses making her sigh. Rolling Tara over, She tugged urgently at her pants, undressing the blond rapidly. Hearing her breath become rasp she rolled her tongue over Tara’s full breasts, and placed a firm hand between her lovers legs.

Tara Moaned driving herself into Willow’s grip, feeling strong fingers delve into her. She ran her hand through sleek red hair, bringing Willow’s face up to meet hers, their lips once again locked in a tight embrace. Tara pushed down Willow’s pants with her feet, colliding with silken legs, a sensation that made her shudder. She walked her fingers softly over the redhead back down to her rear and squeezing gently, running her other hand along hers partner’s belly into a tuft of hair, dipping into a smooth wet crease.

The intensity of their motions began to build, powerful compelling actions flowing into the other. Physically and emotionally they began to quake. Two became one as their bodies and minds melted together.

Gasping for breath Willow laughed “I think I hear ringing”

“I shook so hard I know I do” Tara let out a sigh.

“No really, I hear bells!” Willow slid out from underneath the blond and went over to the window.

Puzzled Tara got up and followed the redhead, peering outside she smiled “Wow sweetie it’s snowing, our first Christmas is going to be white”

“Oh my god!” Willow cried lifting a hand up to cover her mouth.

“It’s beautiful” Tara Whispered leaning her head on her partner’s shoulder.

“No...Uh...it is but...oh good all things golly look at that!” Willow suddenly pushed open the window and pointed upwards.

“My...” Tara exclaimed.

The fresh night sky sparkled with tiny white crystal flakes. A large Reindeer danced between the tree tops, stardust falling from his feet. It seem to look straight at them, then gave a quick shake of its antler’s and headed towards the bright full moon.

Willow and Tara gazed wide-eyed at each other then smiled.

“Unbelievable” Tara dismayed.

“I told you! and this is Sunnydale, nothing’s unbelievable” Willow giggled and with that she dragged her lover back to bed.

--------

Willow "Thats fine I don't need snuggles" Tara "Vixen".

Post subject: Re: A Short Festive Fic - VIXEN
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:12 am 
That was sweet!

It was too cute when Willow wanted to leave cookies out for the "Tiny Jewish Santa". I loved it!

Leni

"I wish that I could hold you. I wish that I could hate you. I wish that I could hold you one more time." - I wish... - Drain Sth

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:18 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

how funny! i just read this on another board and wrote there. lol... again, this was really cute and bittersweet.

"We're forgetting about the troll.
Let's pay attention to the troll." Tara, Triangle

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:16 am 
This is a lovely little story. :clap

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:20 pm 
Very sweet story!!!

Their desire so apparant for eachother... i would have want to spend Christmas together too if i was either one of them..

R.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:47 pm 

Awww that was sweet...

and yeah...Sunnydale..LOL go figure!

~NICK~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:31 pm 
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your feedback, so glad u like it. I figured if the our girls are gonna see a reindeer its gonna be Vixen right :D

Happy new Year!

--------

Willow "Thats fine I don't need snuggles" Tara "Vixen".

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:08 am 
I only have one thing to say...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

-LC

~*~

RealLiveTara is my RealLiveGirlfriend! *swoons*

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my girlfriend last night.

"I don't wanna come out of the closet. All my clothes are in there!" -Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:56 am 
Thanks LadyCallie really happy this went down so well big grins!

--------

Tara pushed down Willows pants with her feet, colliding with silken legs, a sensation that made her shudder-VIXEN-Shamelessly promoting my own fic.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:17 am 
Oh hun it went down really well...and is being passed along to my darling ladylove, who will enjoy it as much as I did.

Thanks again!

-LC

~*~

RealLiveTara is my RealLiveGirlfriend! *swoons*

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my girlfriend last night.

"I don't wanna come out of the closet. All my clothes are in there!" -Me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:41 am 
new to the archive :) And you can still leave feedback!

-----------------
Baby you make my love come down

Oh you make my love come down

Make it come all the way down
-
Evelyn Champagne King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:55 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 138
Dubs Festive Advent Challenge – Day 10
Quote:
It didn’t matter that neither of them really had official reasons to celebrate

Booze, gluttony and sin, yeah we will piggyback on any holiday and inject the good times trinity into it, infesting its roots. If businesses can market it we are going to celebrate it without any knowing of what the day is really about. How many years until there are parades on the 12th November each year to celebrate the strength of women who manage to break free from tyrannical overlords? Happy free Britney Day 2199 everyone one. Woo and may I add a big fat hoo! Be sure to buy the traditional albino snake for dinner.

Quote:
Two became one

No that’s spice girls. That’s celebrated on the 31st of May but after the riots of 2123 the celebration of was Geri right to leave day was banned. So many union Jack dresses were lost that day. May their memories live on by you buying this limited edition Geri bobble head. You can shake it up and down to show agreement or side to side to show disagreement. Take the head off and it’s a wine container.

Quote:
A large Reindeer danced between the tree tops, stardust falling from his feet. It seem to look straight at them

So many violations. If it’s on tree tops then its flying way to low and stardust could blind a pedestrian causing them to go out into the street and cause a road accident. But the guy behind the reins has had a glass of sherry at thousands of houses he’s got to be well over the limit. Santa has a DUI coming his way.

Challenge aside, there is a connection felt between the girls throughout. Vivid imagery of the location. It fits with the tone of the start of their relationship, very new with a touch of metaphorical magic to it, which you play into with the innocents of Christmas kids feel. The whole leaving cookies and milk out bit does that. It’s not really my cup of tea as the bulk is smut but I enjoyed the window dressing of the piece.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms