The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Episode 7.1 - "Bobby" : A Spoof
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 4:48 pm 
Hey Snipp!

I'm just posting to keep this fic up there, so everyone can laugh their asses off at this amazing fic.

I was just wondering if you had any other stories coming up soon, because I am hanging out for a good laugh.

Look forward to another great fic from you (hint hint hint)

- Skye. :banana

Post subject: Re: Episode 7.1 - "Bobby" : A Spoof
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 4:36 am 
Well, well, well ...

You sink away into the depths of the amazon, change your name, ignore the societal rules that have kept you down your whole life and you come back and think “Hey, didn’t I use to write fanfiction?” And the answer, sadly is No. No, I tried to write fanfiction. Some of it (okay, all of it) made me laugh, and I’m sure it got a chuckle from a few of you. So here I am to say “HEY! Yes. I DID try to write fanfic at one time and thank you for noticing.”

chilled monkey - Thanks, Pollyanna, but I’m a bit of a pessimist and shall probably stay that way until the world swallows me whole, like it’s bound to do any day now. I’m glad you thought my little tale was “hilarious”. Why, that almost makes me ... happy.

I T, my old friend! How can you say such nice things to me? I can’t even ... I’m ... well, I’m speechless. You’ve shut me up. You make me want to be a better speller. You call me brilliant and clever and scathing and artful and gifty and ... to be perfectly honest, you were right - I am all of those things.

Kiwigrrrl - So happy to read your feedback but alas, I don’t know if any more of my stories will be gracing these Kitten pages. I am currently writing instructional manuals on the construction of consumer folding chairs. It’s not such a bad gig. I get a 3 minute smoke break and sometimes they pay me. So, since most of my creativity is thrown into my work, I might just have to let Buffy die. (Something they should have done after “The Gift”.) But you never know, Kiwi. You never know.

Cheers all!

-Snip-

--------------------------------------------------------

Edited by: xita  at: 5/18/03 7:52:02 pm

Post subject: Yoo Hoo!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:20 pm 
Hey Snipp, how are you?

Fair enough on the whole leaving Buffy dead thing; it's a darn good idea, but how's about a story about Willow and Tara's new show, perhaps with some cheesy crossover thing for the remaining BtVS charecters?

Or even a "Where are they now?" sort of deal, like they do with the majority of the old crap TV shows?

Anything? .... Hello?

Please Snipp, I need your help on this one, I really built up my abs laughing so hard with this story, and now they are starting to disappear (all that bear I'm drinking probably isn't helping either).

- Skye:eatme :banana :eatme

"I am, you know"

"What?"

"Cheese."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15