The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: replies
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:13 pm 
Hey nika! I finally finished this wonderful story. I enjoyed it so much. You had me at the first grocery store scene. I really could picture them going aisle by aisle fondling the produce and oh yeah, finally getting the TWO cans of whipped cream. Kitty whipped -- hee hee.

I hope you have more stories for us soon!

Take care,

Wimpy

Post subject: Re: This Little Wiccan...(Revised and Completed version!)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:01 pm 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

everybody here is outta sight   /   they don't bark and they don't bite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:19 pm 
Nika I really had to take the time out to tell you how incredible I found this fic to be. You really have an amazing gift with words. The scenes were so well described I felt like I was just right there with them. You did Willow babble much justice :lol i was almost on the floor in tears laughing with both market scenes!! Especially at the end with the broccoli ass and the pee pee condoms :rofl !! Thanks so much for sharing Nika I cant wait to read more of your writing in the future

:bigwave Jackie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:31 am 
This was great and hilarious. I loved it so much I read it twice and now its like 2 in the morning.:D :sleepy

Great job.

brittney

~Kiss this axe, bitch!---Tara "Bargaining part 2"~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:41 am 
Damn... I'm not sure if I have the words to let you know how this story affected me.... so here goes

The sweetness of rebuilding trust, and shoring up a love that was rocked by violation. The beauty of watching as the intense connection was made stronger. The searing heat from passion so intense that I had to stop momentarily to regulate my own breathing, and finally the last trip to the grocery store had me laughing so hard out-loud that my children thought I'd lost it. While reading I was transported to this wonderful world you named.... This Little Wiccan. I loved it, absolutely loved it.

This story is a gift, thank you :bow

behinfdhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:36 am 
10. Troll Hammer

hey nika! that was a truly funny at the right places and heart tugging at the others... really well written!... thank you for taking me to the journey of love lost and then love found... from cool monster fighters to cool poop changers... from vixens in bed to vixen mothers in bed :lol

anyways... i simply enjoyed your story... even after two years! thank you thank you! this story is simply amazing!

p.s. a big thank you to the kitten for asking about this story and the others who went out of their way to look for the thread.... if not for them, i will never even have found that a marvelous story like this existed...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:58 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

This story is fantastic! I loved every minute of it and I spent the largest part last night reading it and I was so tired when I went to work this morning. So I blame you for your excellent writing skills if I get sent to the Boss tomorrow! LOL!
Please write more stories.