The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fic: This look of Love (Angst free W/T Love)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:03 pm 
I'm so happy you are continuing this. Cause I LOVE it. No angst just all with the happy, happy. The wedding, the honeymoon, and the 'spell' - SIGH. They are just too adorable for words.

It has been a hellish week for me, so I basically want to say that it was a wonderful relief and stress reducer to come here and read this. - Thanks so much.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:43 pm 
Very nice...

Yup, that's all I have to say :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:54 pm 
Anya's jealousy about the tub was so typical of her, and so funny. As is her and Buffy continuing the "pants" war.

So glad you're continuing this. Thanks so much.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 4:16 pm 
First :peace and :love to you all today.

Hope you enjoy Chapter 9

I just want to thank you all again for reading. I have chapter 10 written just waiting for the beta. So when its done I'll put it up. :grin

I haven't had to groan through writing any of this fic so I'm gonna go til I can't could be W/T granny swinging with a cuppa joe. :p Who knows?

Anyhoo here's a few replies as I'm trying to stay ahead of the game. Thanks again

Foreverpiper – Oh don’t be mad at yourself, I’m just glad to hear that you enjoy the read. My goal is to spread :party . Like I said before I thought everyone did the room christening thing. :laugh

Mollyig – You like “the word”? I just had this vision of her looking all doe eyed and fluttering those lashes with encouragement. Yes much fun to come. Parenting, what a trip. We’ll see how they do there. I’m working on some of that now. :grin

Saule77 – I just had to get that in there. “evil’s good” Great line too bad the chicken shit’s didn’t leave it in there. :miff Ohh and little Tara’s well how about one for now? Would that work for you?

MissQuirky – I totally get the cute. At least one Tara for now. :grin We’ll see how it goes. Children force you to challenge who you are. Watch for a bit of that to come. Of course in an angst free way. :wink

Sheila wt – Definitely good!!! Oh I’m all for happy and smiling :) :) :) I’m so excited to hear you are happy after these chapters. I just love writing them in a happy home environment.

Nika – Oh well then I’ll make sure to keep your whistle wet. Oh that didn’t sound good did it? Kinda naughty, but I’m not naughty like that. :wink Anyway Much W/T happiness to come.

Kathy94 – I’m so happy that you love this fic. I love writing it. I hope the two of them together, just being happy doesn’t get old. It’s all about the :love .

ELW – So much W/T happy family lovin to come. Thanks for reading and thanks for your willingness to help. Hope chapter 9 answers your Q. :whistle

Spazz22 – So glad you liked the fic. Anxious to return? Cool thanks for the warm fuzzies there. Snuggly on the swing reminded me of blankets under the stars. Just more safety during daylight. :wink I guess why wait when it comes to having kids. They’re both set with their careers so next step is children. I just love the idea of them with their own child. :love

Urn of Osiris
_________________**
WILLOW: That's a work ethic! Buffy, you're developing a work ethic.

BUFFY: Oh, no. Do they make an ointment for that

"you can not have more fan fic, you have a fan fic problem"

Edited by: Urn of Osiris  at: 9/15/02 8:20:17 am

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:12 pm 
This fic is soooo adorable, I can't believe I haven't noticed it before! Please update soon, it's so lovely!

Gem

Tara: There's just so much to work through... and can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:04 pm 
Too cute!! Loved the update!! The gifts Willow got everyone was very sweet! :) The big tub sex thing gave me a chuckle! :lol

I Like this lil game that Buffy, Anya, and Dawn got goin bout which one wears the pants in W/T's marriage. Its funny and kinda fun!! I hope just cos Willow wants it stopped it ain't gonna stop! And since when do they listen to her anyway, so it will keep goin right? :grin

Can't wait 4 the next update!! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:10 pm 
Hi Urn!

Another great update!

Quote:
Saule77 – I just had to get that in there. “evil’s good” Great line too bad the chicken shit’s didn’t leave it in there. Ohh and little Tara’s well how about one for now? Would that work for you?

One little :tara will suffice for the moment, thank you! In most fics, they seem to have redheaded blue-eyed children. I want a blond one! The eye colour I leave to you ;)

Thanks for this great fic.

Season 7: "Is this supposed to be some sort of sick joke?"
"Please continue with the story of failure"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:37 pm 
Urn - I just read 8 & 9 -- awesome, sweet, heartwarming...I could go on and on...I can't wait for more.

Oh I just read your other one that you linked for me, very WOW. Thanks for the link!!

~Branny

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

Edited by: SlayerTazz  at: 9/15/02 2:05:14 pm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:49 pm 
Great update:D

I love that Willow programed all their itineraries into the palm thingies....lol

I can't wait till they all hear the news about the baby, and I am sure Willow will handle it like a pro;)

*****Faye*****
Shameless self promotion....visit my website, dont have too much on there, but I think It's worth a look
http://www.geocities.com/photofairy2004/index.html
Also, if anyone wants to add me to MSN messenger, my email is buffyslayer_4@hotmail.com
PLEASE>I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!!LOL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:56 pm 
Quote:
Kathy94 – I’m so happy that you love this fic. I love writing it. I hope the two of them together, just being happy doesn’t get old. It’s all about the :love

The two of them together, just being happy could never get old. I hope the spell worked and Tara is pregnant!! Can't wait for more.

"Can you just be kissing me now?" Tara- Entropy

"She's my everything"
Willow-Tough Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:16 am 
Great stuff once again Sharon, very pleased to see you continuing this story, the thought of our girls with kids is very endearing and im looking forward to your prospective of it :)

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 10:08 am 
Hey Urn this fic is getting better and better. i got your questions this morning, anwsered as best i could. can't wait to read the next part.

regards

ELW

:clap

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:55 pm 
"Thank you, Willow, for your very obssesive intellect." *LOL*

That's Anya all over. Thanks for this fic, I'm loving all this W/T goodness.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 7:57 pm 
:peace and :love to you all on this lovely monday afternoon.

Sorry to report I have no update yet. I'm waiting on the beta. When its ready I will post. Unless of course it has entirely to much red ink then rewrites and posting. But hopefully it'll be GTG.

I do want to offer many thanks to all who continue to read this fic. I am having so much fun writing it. But then by now you all know that. So I'll shut up and get my replies in so I can go write chapter 19.

dekalog - so sorry about the hellish week. *HUGS* to you. Yes we'll have a bit more of the angst free happy times. Cause I like writing it.

Miss1234Kitty - thanks for joinin' the fic. There's plenty more to come.

MissQuirky - Well big tubs could only be for one thing. :whistle . Oh yes there will be plenty of PDA's and "pants" tallies in the chapters ahead. I've written up to chapter 18. I've caught up to the beta so when they are edited I'll post them. I promise no torturously long waits.

saule77 - ****SPOILER ALERT ****Blonde hair and green eyes. It's already been decided. But don't tell :sh I just thought it'd be a sweet change of pace. Thanks for reading.

SlayerTazz - Thanks,Thanks and Thanks again. I'm glad you read the other fic. It's a bit intense for me these days. With the S7 premiere and all I'm trying to keep a happy W/T in my head as much as possible. More to come soon I promise.

fairydust - I think thats a very Willowy payback. Plus it all comes back to her three fold. ;) I hope you enjoy the way I have written the pregnancy. Wait and read. It's coming very soon.

kathy24 - OK then brace yourself for more. It's coming very soon. BTW the spell is all good. :grin

spazz07 - Nath thanks so much. The pregnancy has been written. I hope you enjoy it just as much. More W/T happiness coming soon.

ELW - You are so wonderful for helping me out. Many many humble Thank you's to you. I hope you enjoy the stuff to come. We'll chat.

nika - Oh Anya would totally know what to do with a PDA. She'd put that sucker to work for her. Stay tuned there's plenty of W/T happiness on the way. Very soon.

Thanks again all. Hopefully an update very soon.

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

"The delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses..." J.K. Rowling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:11 pm 
:clap

Just wanted to pop in to say that Im still hanging on here, just had not that much time to comment earlier. :)

And I loved part 9!

Its so good to have a fic with constant angst free goodness :love And there will only be love, wont it? Cause you know, you called this 'the Look of Love (ANGST FREE W/T LOVE)' so no mind-changing please ;)

Geez, you are fast, you've written up to chapter 18?

:thud But then :bounce , too! :)

:peace -Viv-

--------------------------
Don't dream it, be it

Rocky Horror Picture Show

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:25 pm 
Oh Pacou... This fic will remain Angt free.

No dramatic nail biting cliffhangers here. Lots of W/T fun, a bit of scooby humor and much family happiness.

I will not change my mind here. It's all GOOD. They will always be comfort to one another. Cause I just love them :love

Chow for now

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

"The delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses..." J.K. Rowling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 11:20 pm 

OK so here it is everyone. This would be Chapter 10.

All the disclaimer crap from the previous pages still applies...Blah blah blah. Whatever. You don't want to read this part anyway.

Chapter Ten - What?

Beep… Beep... Beep…

“Willow!” a frustrated blonde rumbled from her sleeping. “It is five in the morning. What is that thing beeping about now?” Tara rolled to spoon her wife softly sliding her cheek forward pushing her words into Willow’s ear. “Get that thing out of this room, or I will.”

“Baby,” Willow reached for her lover’s hand to pull it tightly against the soft skin of her abs. “What thing?” She seemed clearly unaware of the alarm that was beeping on her PDA. In fact she seemed to forget it was in her jacket pocket. The jacket that lay next to the bed on a chair very close to her wife’s ear. “Oooh your hands feel so nice.”

“Willow,” Tara lost her frustration as the alarm stopped on its own, “you know I hate that thing. Why is it in here and why is it going off in my ear at five o’clock on a Saturday morning?”

Willow suddenly realized that the alarm had sounded and she bolted upright in bed. She bounced off and ran out of the bedroom padding quickly down the stairs. Confusion and curiosity drifted over Tara as she watched the naked redhead leave.

“Sweetie,” Tara lifted herself from the bed slowly, following behind after taking the time to find her robe. She yawned as she stepped down the stairs and into the living room. Willow was at the desk booting up her laptop. Tara walked up to her beloved and placed her hand on the pale bare flesh in front of her. “Sweetie, what are you doing?”

“Baby,” Willow reached for her hand, “I have to get these files sent this morning and I have to finish this last bit. Someone distracted me last night with food and music and well other wonderful... CRAP!” Her word blasted the tender moment.

“Crap?” Tara answered questioning. “Is that what we are calling it now?” A small teasing grin came to her face as her eyebrow slightly lifted.

“Oh… No Baby,” Willow furrowed her brow trying to be attentive to Tara and trying to recover the document that seemed to be lost on the hard drive. “ It’s just, I just saved the file last night and it’s not here and I need to get this written and what the frilly heck is that?” Confusion spread across the already furrowed brow. “Oh Damn, Virus Alert. Quarantined file?” She slapped her cheeks and slipped her head forward.

“You backed up the file?” Tara asked. “You always do, Right?”

“Well yes,” Willow snickered, “What do you think I am insane? Only a lunatic would leave their work on just the hard drive. I knew it was a possibility that the file would come up this way. It’s a test for the program.”

“Oh, so the potty mouth means that you have more work to do on the program?” Tara asked knowing the answer already. “You know that you have less than six months to clean up that mouth of yours?”

“What you’re complaining about my mouth now?”

“Only about what comes out of it,” Tara answered with a devilish grin.

“Is it three months already?” Willow asked. “Wow it seems like only yesterday.” A huge smile grew across her face as the beeping of her PDA started again. “Tare, baby could you please go get that thing for me?”

“Are you sure you want me to touch it? I might feel a need to accidentally drop it as I’m walking down the stairs.” Tara smirked as she climbed the steps.

“Remember the three fold rule missy,” Willow yelled. “You’d hate to have three of those going off all day.”

Willow quickly dashed from the room grabbing her robe from the hall closet as she ran by. She stepped into the kitchen and grabbed a small box from the cabinet. She slipped the box into her pocket and moved to fill a mug with coffee and a mug with tea. She quickly walked out onto the back porch taking her place on the swing. She remembered how the Scooby gang laughed at the Mr. Coffee teapot with a timer when they unwrapped the wedding gift. But now she was so pleased that Tara always had hot tea waiting for her every morning. With the pregnancy, she had sworn off caffeine.

Tara walked through the bedroom. The alarm had stopped sounding but she still wanted to bring it down with her. She was rummaging through Willow’s coat pocket and pulled out the very annoying device. Tara was surprised to see a small white note card attached to the front, Tara written simply on it. She was immediately reminded of their wedding day and warmth moved across her skin. She turned the card over to read…

Tara,

Three months ago today.

Come meet me in our spot.

I love you.

Your Willow

A large smile spread across her face as she slowly descended the stairs and walked out the front door. She smiled as she stepped around the porch. She was hoping to throw the hacker off guard by coming out that way, but Willow was prepared. Little hearts cut from red paper had been taped to the porch floor. Each one filled with words of love like valentine sweetheart candies. Tara smiled at the thought and kept walking. As she turned the corner she walked directly into her love. The sight of Willow’s red hair against the bright white of her bathrobe was breathtaking Willow stood smiling with a steaming mug of tea in her hand.

“So, you have plans for me?” She smiled brightly. “All of this was just a ruse. What else are you scheming?” Tara reached for the mug and placed one arm around Willow pulling her into a passionate kiss.

“Oh, prepare yourself,” Willow grinned, “It is only beginning. But first we need to have a little chat.”

Tara quirked a brow at the quick shift in conversation and followed Willow’s lead to the swing. Willow reached for her mug and started to speak.

“What’s going on now?” Tara asked quickly, “is it bad?”

“No,” Willow breathed in a bit of courage. “We’ve had this conversation already. I just want to be clear that it’s still what we agree.”

“What,” Tara was confused and uncertain where the conversation was leading, “please just tell me I’m getting worried.”

“No… Baby,” Willow put down her coffee and reached for Tara’s tea. Putting it on the table she grasped her lover’s hands. “I started this all wrong. Let me try again.” She paused for a moment, then babbled out a sentence in one breath. “I want to tell them.”

“Ohh,” Tara began to smile at the thought… or was it from relief? “About the baby?”

“Well yes silly,” Willow laughed, “what else would we tell them about? They’re our family and I’m having a very hard time keeping this secret.”

“Really,” Tara raised a bold eyebrow, “seems like you are getting very good at keeping secrets.” She pointed out the little paper hearts that were taped all over the porch. “When do you want to tell them?”

“Today,” Willow answered with hesitation, “ I already downloaded an invitation into their PDA’s. When we had that meeting here the other day I snuck the invite onto the Scooby calendar. It’s a dinner invitation. Just in case you didn’t want to announce it yet.”

“Oh so if I don’t want to announce it I have to cook?”

“Well, yes and no,” Willow answered. “Either way we need to feed them.” She smiled broadly and added, “I’ve taken care of dinner. I’m going to order out.”

“Absolutely not!” Tara raised her tone. “We are not feeding them Chinese takeout on the night we tell them that we are pregnant. Not in this house I will not have it.” A smile spread across her face as she noticed Willow’s reaction.

“So then you want to tell them?” Willow answered with a smile that enveloped her face. “Good cause I was really worried that you weren’t ready.”

“I’m ready for them to know,” Tara answered, “I’m not ready for all the fussing. I know how they all are and they are going to make me crazy with their constant questions.”

“Well I’ll do my best to protect you,” Willow smirked as she wrapped herself tightly against her wife. In that same motion the pressure of their bodies pushed the small box in her pocket into the flesh of their hips.

“Um, Will…is there something in your pocket or are you just glad to hold me?” Tara couldn’t help but laugh at her own joke.

Willow laughed with her and said, “I’m always glad to hold you and I do have something in my pocket but since you’re getting sassy I just might not give it to you.”

Tara pouted and Willow turned in to kiss her gently. They slowly separated and Willow backed away to stand up. Tara reached to keep the red head from standing but she moved too slowly. Willow perched herself on the porch railing and reached into her pocket.

“Promise you’ll be nice and I’ll give this to you.” Willow was twisting the small velvet box between her fingers.

“I’ll be nice,” Tara said with a sly grin, “But I’d rather be naughty.” She leaned forward grabbing the tie on Willow’s robe. Slipping her finger through the twisted knot, Tara pulled it slowly revealing the alabaster flesh hidden inside. Willow shuddered and reached for Tara’s hands as they slipped inside the robe searching for Willow-skin. “I changed my mind, I don’t want the box. I want what’s inside the robe instead. So I guess that would be naughty for me. I pick naughty.” Tara pulled Willow from her perch and fell back into the swing, smothering the redhead with kisses. Willow’s thoughts went blank. The small box slipped from her hand and fell to the floor.

“Oh Willow,” Tara pulled back and smiled, “you are so easy.” Tara reached for the small box and turned to face her love.

“I’m only easy when it comes to you,” Willow snatched the box back. “Now… let me do this properly.”

“OK,” Tara smiled, “I’m in you very capable hands.”

“Well not yet but very soon I think,” Willow smiled.

“Oh, I think so too,” Tara raised an eyebrow and grinned.

Willow was melting with passion. She shook her head in an attempt to focus her thoughts. She opened the box and turned it to face Tara.

“Oh… Willow it’s beautiful,” Tara gasped, “where did you find that?” A small silver necklace was revealed in the box. Attached was a small silver crescent moon the symbol of the Goddess. “Triple Goddess.” Tara was touched by the very special symbol.

“Well… I had it made for you,” Willow explained, “If I remember correctly this symbolizes maiden, mother, and crone. The 3 aspects of the Goddess and her feminine nature.” Willow pulled the necklace from its velvety enclosure. She began again, “As maiden; she is youth, vitality and pleasure.” Willow unfastened the clasp as Tara pulled the golden tresses off her shoulder. Willow moved to drape the chain around her lover continuing her explanation. “As mother she is nurturer and protector.” Willow fastened the clasp. “And crone, sorry baby, I didn’t pick the term” Willow kissed Tara on the neck and finished her explanation. “Where was I?”

“Crone,” Tara replied sensually. “I think you were at crone and I’m still trying to figure out why that turned me on.”

“Right…crone,” Willow tried to clear her mind of all the wonderful places on Tara that she wanted to leave tiny wet kisses, “Crone… she is considered the pinnacle of wisdom. She is independence and power. Not a Halloween crone, cause that’s just a perversion, but a strong, powerful, sensual woman, Like my woman. Oh… and the getting turned on part, that’s all from me baby.” Willow grinned wickedly as she moved to slide her fingers across the charm, feeling it against Tara’s warm skin.

“Willow…I don’t know what to say,” Tara fought to keep eye contact as the explanation moved her to embarrassment. “And you see every single one of those in me?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” Willow held Tara’s face in her hands, “since the first time we touched you have been all of that and more. I know my words fail to define what you are to me, but that symbol says it all. You are my everything.”

Tara leaned in to place a very soft kiss on the lips of her wife. Whispering softly she simply said, “Crone?”

“We’ll work on that one,” Willow pulled her wife into the house, “later.”

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 12:45 am 
great update as per usual! :clap

liking the wiccan content that you have used already.

more info in inbox btw.

regards

ELW

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:19 am 
Well that was wonderful.

I often cycle down big hills and scream wwweeeee when no one is around. This gave me the same, big dopey grin. That was just the right amount of sugar for me - thanks.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:29 am 
I just got caught up with this and I'd like to say WOO HOO. Im loving this.

Update soon?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:23 am 
Loved Willow's 3 month surprise. That girl is so clever, Tara was completely unsuspecting.

And they're going to tell the Scoobs they're pregnant? Lovely. I think Tara's right though, they'll all be fussing about. But it'll be fun!

Indigo Girls

Post subject: LOVE AHHH
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:32 pm 
i love this story its so cute ,willow planning after three of wedded bliss so typical of her,but she is just adorable i cant stand it .

and the fact that their is no bad man or demons just normal life is great ,you know in my country we can be married now legally so this could happen for real you are so good

thank you

Post subject: Re: LOVE AHHH
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:33 pm 
Loved the update as usual, Urn!! :grin Loved the necklace that Willow gave Tara, so sweet! Can't wait 4 the Big Dinner and them telling all the scoobies! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Post subject: This Look of Love
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:42 pm 
All the same disclaimers apply... blah blah blah JW and ME Blah Blah Blah

Enjoy :)

Chapter 11- Yum…tea

“What time are they all coming?” Tara yelled as she stepped out of the shower. Gently brushing the water from her skin attempting to wrap herself in a fluffy soft towel.

“What, you didn’t check your calendar?” Willow peeked in catching sight of her naked wife. She sprinted forward and grabbed Tara’s hand playfully preventing her from putting on a robe. “So should I punish you for not checking your calendar or should I let it slide just this one time?” She planted a long passionate kiss on Tara’s lips.

“Let… it… slide,” Tara said as the kiss left her breathless. “Please.”

“Okay,” She pulled back placing both hands on Tara’s naked dripping hips, “but you are my wife, and I do write the software, so you should be supporto gal and use the thing.” She grabbed the towel from her wife and draped it over the sink.

“It’s just not going to happen sweetie,” she gasped as Willow’s fingers traced slowly up her sides. “I don’t like that thing beeping at me all day. I don’t want to silence the alarm, because I know you’ll ask me why it’s not going off. I just don’t want that thing. Some people just don’t need that much technology to get them through the day. I happen to be one of those people.”

Willow gasped loudly, “that technology bought this beautiful house, and planned the most beautiful celebration of marriage and just wait ‘til you see what it’ll do for the baby.” Willow’s hands continued exploring Tara’s body, well-charted territory although she was almost always able to find a new freckle.

“Will,” Tara said with a grin, “You did all of those wonderful things. And if I have to hear that Personal damn annoyance beeping at me for the next six months you’ll find the shattered pieces scattered from here to Buffy’s house.”

“Oh,” Willow backed away and looked at her wife, “By the way it’s ‘Personal Digital Assistant’. And I don’t want the shattered pieces. I’ll show you what I did and then I’ll just tuck it into your attaché and walk away. I promise much less beepyness.”

“I’ll look at it,” Tara wanted to support her lover’s enthusiasm. “I’ll look at it but no promises. So what time are they coming?”

“Check your Personal damn annoyance.” Willow said as she turned and walked from the room. “Oh and by the way you look fantastic today.”

A blush of crimson washed over Tara’s face. She was still amazed that Willow could cause that with only her words. Tara finished dressing and moved to lie on the bed. She suddenly found herself laughing at the irony of her situation. She was hopelessly in love with a technology junkie. How would she ever survive?

Tara walked to the kitchen after spending an extra twenty minutes resting. She'd been extremely tired lately and found the little catnaps helped restore her energy. As she entered the kitchen Willow was standing at the sink washing vegetables. She walked up and wrapped her arms around Willow’s waist and rested her chin on her shoulder.

“Did you have a nice rest?” Willow asked.

“Yes,” she said stepping over to pour a cup of tea. “But you shouldn’t wear me out so early in the day. And by the way, this is the first morning without the sickness. Let’s celebrate!”

“No morning sickness?” She turned to face the blonde. “Baby…that’s so wonderful. How do we celebrate something like that?”

“Well I was thinking we could throw away this nasty chamomile tea.” Tara poured her full mug into the sink and reached for the pot to dump it out. “Three months of tea and dry toast, I’m especially happy to celebrate the end of that.”

“Oh,” Willow reached for the toast as it popped the toaster oven switch, “so I imagine you don’t want these.” She felt a sudden rush flow to her head and she dropped the toast. She quickly reached for the sink to steady herself and slid toward the floor. Tara dropped the teapot in the sink and reached to catch her falling wife.

“What,” fear fell across her face, “Willow…are you okay?” The redhead fainted in her arms and Tara worked hard to get her to the kitchen chair. She dampened a cloth and placed it on Willow’s forehead. Tara was remarkably calm as she watched her wife slowly come to. Willow grabbed the cloth from her forehead and wiped it across her entire face. Her skin was searing with heat and she had no idea what was going on.

“What happened?” She asked with groggy speech.

“You fainted, but I’m not sure why.”

“Oh, I think I’m going to be sick,” Willow leapt from the chair and raced to the bathroom. Quickly giving back the contents of her stomach. Tara followed her, making certain she didn’t faint again. After a few minutes they returned to the kitchen. Tara reached for the teapot and poured a mug for Willow.

“Oh, now you can have the yummy tea,” she passed the steaming mug to her. “Baby, you don’t look very good maybe you should go and rest.”

“I’m okay,” Willow answered, “Anyway you’re pregnant. I don’t want you making dinner all by yourself. That would be wrong.” She attempted to move to the sink but gravity was not her friend. She quickly sat down in the chair. “Is this how your mornings have been for the last three months?”

“Well I guess,” Tara answered, “but not the fainting. Now drink the tea. I’ll start the food.”

“Tara,” she asked with concern, “this isn’t normal. You think we should be worried about this?”

“If it had happened before today,” Tara said, “I would be, but it hasn’t,” she paused. “It hasn’t… has it?”

“Well actually,” Willow bit her lip as she confessed, “this is the third day in a row. Today is the first day that I have fainted but the throwing up, that has happened before.”

“How long were you going to wait to tell me?” She asked angryily. “I mean you have been holding my hand every day for three months and you keep the last three days from me? What’s going on Will?”

“Nothing. I wasn’t hiding it. I just didn’t think it was such a big deal. I don’t feel ill and I don’t feel tired or anything else. I thought it might just be a side affect from the spell. I hardly do magic anymore so I just didn’t worry about it.”

“We’ll have to check the text again.” Tara said as she moved over to her lover, “My thought is that it’s just a coincidence. We’ll check it out though.” She shifted Willow into her arms and held her closely. ”It’ll be okay, I promise.”

“I think I’m going to call Giles. He knows about dinner tonight I just want to make sure he will be here. Will you hand the phone to me? I’m pretty sure I don’t want to move around much yet.”

Tara handed the phone to Willow and continued washing the vegetables in the sink. She was running through all the possibilities in her head. She knew that Willow couldn’t be pregnant, and she wasn’t aware of any ingredient irregularities, and they had been so careful when researching the conception spell. Nothing made sense and she was beginning to worry even more.

“Ask him to come over now,” Tara said as she turned to her lover. “If we have problems I need to know before the rest of the gang gets here.”

“Okay,” Willow nodded as Giles answered the phone.

“Hello,” Giles said.

“Hey Giles, this is Willow,” She said nervously taping on the table. “I was wondering if you could come over before dinner?”

“Certainly. When?”

“I was hoping now,” she asked biting her lip and looking over at her concerned wife.

“Oh, is there a problem?”

“Well we are hoping that you can help us figure that out,” Willow reached her hand out drawing her lover to her lap. She began slowly tracing small circles on the bare skin of Tara’s back.

“I can be there in fifteen minutes, Will that be okay?”

“Perfect,” Willow answered. “We’ll see you then. Thanks Giles.”

Willow switched off the phone and explained that he was on his way. Tara breathed a sigh of relief and moved to get up. She felt the pull of Willow's arms and sat back on her lap.

“Don’t go yet,” she asked. “I could really use your arms around me right now. I feel so terrible making you worry. I should be the one worrying about you.”

“Sweetie,” Tara held her tightly, “let’s not worry too much right now. We’ll talk to Mr. Giles and get some real answers. If we can’t figure it all out then we can worry. I’m going up to get our spell notes and the reference books. If you can, why don’t you try to remember the source of all the spell ingredients. My first thought is that something was mixed wrong and this is a side affect.”

“A side affect?” Willow questioned. “You mean like hairy toenails and nose fungus? Oh Goddess I’m not going to get chest hair or anything. Tara I can handle vomit, but not chest hair.”

Tara chuckled a bit at Willow’s hysterics and kissed her wife as she left to get their reference books. Willow reached for her favorite four colored dial-a-pen and paper and began frantically writing the list of ingredients. When Tara returned she smiled at the quirky multi colored list on the table.

“Okay,” Willow proudly explained, “all the ingredients are in black. The source is listed by color. I made the Magic Box red and the mail order place is green and the things from our garden are in blue to match your eyes.”

Tara smiled at the sentiment and looked over the list. She noticed that almost everything came from the Magic Box. She began to wonder if she should call Anya as well? A few minutes later Giles was knocking on the front door. Tara answered and Giles stood with a little red paper heart in his hand.

“Be mine.” He laughed as he handed the paper to her. “I found this on the front lawn.”

Tara just smiled and let him enter. “Hello, Mr. Giles,” she said wrapping her arms around him. “Thanks for coming so early.”

“Well hello to you Tara. I must say you are looking rather lovely this morning. And Willow, is she here?”

“I’m right over here,” she waved from the kitchen. “Come in here Giles I’m not very steady on my feet this morning.”

Oh,” he responded with concern. “Would that be the reason you called me here?”

“Well it’s one of the reasons,” Willow began to explain as she pulled her wife closer. “First the good news. Tara and I are pregnant.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful,” He smiled standing to hug and congratulate them. “That’s so wonderful. I’m very happy for you both.”

“Well we’re pretty excited about it too,” Willow answered.

“How far along are you then Willow?” He asked.

She smiled and looked at her wife, “Oh… not me. Oh…Goddess not me. Tara… she’s the one, I’m just the… well I’m not the…” Tara interrupted the shocked redhead.

“Three months,” She said placing her hand to her tummy. “I’m three months and I think you’ve just sent Willow into spasms. Will…sweetie take a deep breath it’s okay.” Willow gulped two sharp breaths to calm herself.

“Oh, dear lord,” Giles jumped up to pour a cup of tea filling one for the redhead. “I just assumed, she said she wasn’t steady on her feet, I just thought Willow.” He placed the cup of chamomile tea in front of Willow and she winced at the smell.

“It’s okay really,” she finally calmed herself and began to explain. “Tara has the patience for pregnancy not me. There is just no way I could do what she is doing.” She pulled Tara onto her lap as they sat around the kitchen table.

“That’s wonderful,” Giles said. “Not that you aren’t pregnant but that Tara is. So am I to presume that this was a magic conception?” Giles pulled the thin wire frames from his face and began to vigorously wipe the near pristine lenses.

“Actually yes,” Tara began, “Which is the reason we wanted you to come early. We know you have extensive knowledge when it comes to magic and we seem to be having side affects.”

“We,” Willow answered. “I seem to be having her morning sickness. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Is it even possible.”

“Well I don’t have much experience when it comes to conception spells,” he cleared his throat. “But I do know someone that could quickly answer the question. Might I use your phone?”

“Absolutely.” Tara reached for the phone handing it to him. She smiled at Willow and they both seemed to relax, just a bit in his presence.

Giles dialed the phone and began to speak. His conversation seemed to go on endlessly as the ladies tried not to listen, but felt the need to hear everything, even if it didn’t make much sense. Giles motioned for a pen and paper. Willow handed him her four-colored dial a pen and the note pad from earlier. He smiled and began to quickly take notes. He turned off the phone and began to explain.

“Well my friend offered a few suggestions. First do you have a list of spell ingredients?”

“It’s on the pad you have there,” Willow said. “See I have them sorted by color.” She flipped the pages to reveal the list. Giles flipped between his notes and hers until he found a common ingredient.

“Well I see here that you used Musa Sapientum to enhance fertility, and I also see that it came from a mail order source. Do you have a catalogue?”

“Sure,” Tara grabbed it from the pile of books on the table. “What are you thinking? We were very careful when we researched this spell and we double checked everything.”

“Well,” Giles began his explanation, “this leaf is very powerful when used for fertility.”

“Yes,” Willow answered, “we met with a friend to discuss the spell and she suggested that we use it for a conception like ours.” She felt a warmth flush over her face. “We were very careful when we prepared everything.”

“So I need to ask then,” he paused briefly as he paged through the catalogue suddenly distracted, “Oh the prices in here are quite competitive.”

“Yes we know,” Tara answered. “My mother used this place all the time, I trust the quality of all of their products. Of course if we weren’t trying to be discreet I would have gotten that particular ingredient at the Magic Box.” Tara was trying to be diplomatic about using a catalogue when she knew she could get almost anything she needed from his store. Willow was a bit thrown by the sudden casualness of their conversation. She cleared her throat loudly forcing them back to the point of the conversation.

"HEY! focus people."

“Yes, well I can understand the need for privacy,” he replied. “anyway according to the catalogue it can be ordered two ways, broken or cut. Do you remember how you ordered it?”

“Well yes, we ordered it broken.” Willow answered. “We were told that cut was very powerful and if we used that we might both conceive. And you already know how I feel about that.” Tara softly traced the thin bones of Willow’s hands. She remembered every bit of preparation that went into their spell.

“Right,” He looked at them, impressed by the amount of time they had taken to plan this event. “So you checked the packaging? The leaves were broken?”

Willow and Tara just looked at each other. Individually they hadn’t looked that closely. Neither could remember looking that closely.

“I didn’t check the packaging,” Willow answered. “Honey, did you?”

“Actually I only looked at the package invoice. I never compared the two. I never do. I have never had a mix up before. Although we hardly use the catalogue with the magic box here and all.”

“Well did you use all of it?” He asked. “Do you have any that we might take a look at?”

“Well we used it all,” Willow answered. “We only ordered enough for the one spell. We didn’t want to have something that powerful laying around. You know making someone accidentally pregnant or sick or something like that.”

Giles just grinned at Willow. He was suddenly very proud of her attitude toward magic. She had certainly changed from the woman he knew a few years earlier. She seemed to have a genuine respect for Wicca and was practicing more of the religion and focusing less on the spells.

“I think from the conversation here that you may have used the cut leaves,” he explained. “It is the easiest explanation. We should be happy that all you are is sick Willow.”

“What,” Willow said stiffening with panic. “Oh… there is no way that I am pregnant. I am certain of that. I would gladly vomit for the next six months rather than be pregnant. Sorry Honey.” She squeezed Tara tightly.

“It’s okay sweetie,” Tara grinned. “I’m happy to hand the morning sickness over to you. In fact, you can have swollen ankles and stretch marks and back aches and itching and anything else I can thin of.”

“Thanks for sharing,” she smiled.

“Yes,” Giles cleared his throat and got up to leave the room. “I believe too much information has been shared in my presence. I think you ladies have very little to fear at this point.”

“Giles,” Willow asked. “Is there a reason this is starting now? It has been three months.”

“Well Tara have there been any changes in your pregnancy lately?” he asked.

“My morning sickness seemed to start fading a few days ago,” she explained. “Today is the first day I haven’t had any.”

“My thought on this,” he said as he moved to the front door, “is that the timing is not a coincidence. Willow… you may want to do the things that Tara has been doing for the last three months. I’d expect you would figure out a way to deal with this. I wouldn’t worry too much though. It shouldn’t last beyond the length of the pregnancy.”

“Great,” Tara replied as they stopped in front of the door.

“Great?” Willow looked at her in shock. “It’s great that I have your morning sickness?”

“That isn’t great,” she explained with a smile. “It’s great that it isn’t more serious and it’s great that you are okay.”

“Oh great,” Willow kissed her wife’s cheek. “Yes a small glitch. Great. So Giles are you going to leave then?”

“Actually yes,” he answered. “ I left my apartment rather quickly, but I will be here four o’clock sharp.”

“Four o’clock, Perfect.” Tara looked at her wife with a satisfied grin. “We’ll see you then.”

Tara closed the door behind Giles and walked into the kitchen. She reached in the cabinet and dribbled a bit of honey into Willow’s teacup. Willow sat down at the table. Tara gave the cup to her saying, “drink.”

She looked with pleading eyes, “yum tea.”

TBC

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

Post subject: Re: This Look of Love
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:33 pm 
oohhh:grin . I loved the update. Tho, it would be very nifty if Willow was pregnant also:D lol

Cant wait for more.....:)

*****Faye*****
Shameless self promotion....visit my website, dont have too much on there, but I think It's worth a look
http://www.geocities.com/photofairy2004/index.html
Also, if anyone wants to add me to MSN messenger, my email is buffyslayer_4@hotmail.com
PLEASE>I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!!LOL

Post subject: Re: This Look of Love
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:39 pm 
Great update!! The 1st thing that came into my mind when Will fainted and threw up was that they screwed up the spell and there both pregnant!! Now thats a great idea! But she isn't pregnant, right? I still think its a lil fishy, tho! Well the scoobies dinner is a comin, I can't wait!! :)

~Ashley~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:48 pm 
woo hoo update. giles glasses cleaning hee hee Lol at that.

got question and look still not sick hee hee :)

ELW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 6:40 am 
Awesome and beautiful update Urn...I love how supportive they both are for one another. So sweet!!

:lol Did have to laugh at Giles sending Willow into spasm. tee hee

I can't wait to read more!!

~Branny

In my world there are people in chains, and we can ride them like ponies. ~ VampWillow in Dopplegangland

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love...the clarity of hatred...and the ecstasy of grief.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:28 am 
Personal damn annoyance Heh. That was funny. Even if I am in the same technology appreciation society as Willow!

Loved how you showed us Willow's different color pen system in action. Brilliant!

And so considerate of Willow to take over Tara's morning sickness, if indeed she has.

Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:15 pm 
OK...I think I finally fixed my beta problem. After much begging We're GTG. So Update will be here later today. The red-ink disclaimer still applies. :grin

I've been abandoned by my Love for two days. :( so I'm very blue and feeling quite deprived. So to compensate I might just update twice. Cause it could bring cheer!

OK so I should offer many thanks to all of you especially to those of you helping me do research. *Bows respectfully* big kisses. Mwaaa

ELW - you Goddess!! Thanks for your help and for reading. I promise you'll actually get to read it soon. Oh you like the glasses cleaning. Well it wouldn't be giles if it didn't happen at least one time. Oh I'm worried I might get the Vomit smilie in here. So as long as I don't then we're good! You Rock!

dekalog - Ohhh I did the big hill weeeeing. Arms stretched out to the sky. but then I hit loose gravel and wiped out. I still have the nasty scar. Ohh and rocks ground into the hip bone take the glee from the whole euphoria thing. Glad it fulfilled the sugary goodness. I promise more to come. But really I get your point, cause somehow I drifted from it. All W/T love. Cause I'm blue today.

Rachel 04 - Thanks for joining the fun. Updates come pretty close together. I have a beta so when they're finished I put them up unless they are bloody with poor punctuation and grammar. Which they usually are. :( But there will be more.

mollyig - Clever Willow she loves her girl. Today you will get the Scooby reaction. Promise! PDA, :laugh I have one I use it all the time. My honey can't adjust to new technology but he doesn't hesitate to supply me with a fix. I love technology. I needed to get the pens in there somewhere :wink Glad it worked. Well I'm not sure Willow is happy about the morning sickness but Tara will find ways to comfort her.

peggy - I'm married to a personal calendar. We celebrate everything. I like to think Willow would be the same way. Who doesn't want to spoil the love of their life! I understand the reality of this fic is a stretch at times. I want to celebrate the love that they have. That's all. I understand that much about who they are. Oh and you're welcome!

MissQuirky - I just wanted Willow to share her appreciation of Wicca and her Goddess. I think she'd do that for Tara. The scoobs find out today. Hope you enjoy!

I have to admit I thought about a double pregnancy but the more I played it out the more it took away from them as a couple. Not sharing the joy as much as the misery. I didn't want Willow whiney like Dawn. I think what I've done will work just as well. I hope. I'm sure someone will let me know if it doesn't.

fairydust - Glad you liked the update. Sorry you'll have to live with a vicarious pregnancy. That should be more fun. I think.

SlayerTazz - Thanks for continuing to read. There are many opportunities for support coming soon. Yes, Willow has issues about pregnancy. Glad you liked that bit. More on the way!

OK, thank you ALL for the feedback. It makes me smile. And the sun is peeking out from the rainclouds so Yippie!

Update should be here very soon!

Chow for Now

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next