The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: And It Went A Little Something Like This
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:03 am 
That was a great update :) I cant wait to see what happens next :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:46 am 
:bigwave Draco 19 :flower ,

I Love the update! :clap :bow Anya going midevil! :lmao I glad that :willow found her. :tara was majorly freaked. Wonder if she will tell her where is found Anya and how she knew the place? :whistle Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 2/4/04 11:01 am

Post subject: And It Went A Little Something Like This
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:20 am 
That was so amazing and emotional!! I hope Anya is alright *sniff*:cry

If missing you could blacken stars, there’d be no midnight show. If missing you could make it rain, the seas would overflow. If missing you could make it hot,

there’d be deserts all around. If missing you could silence noise, the earth would have no sound. And so I go on dreaming of when I’m holding and kissing you. For only God knows how much it hurts when, my love, I’m missing you.-Me to my girl V

Edited by: Shandem at: 2/6/04 12:20 am

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:23 am 
Wow, i hafta say yay Anya and poor Anya at the same. Hope she will be fine.

Great update! :D

snuggle79

This is how everyday should end and start ..and all the stuff in the middle

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:42 am 
Wow..that was amazing and so emotional..I loved it. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:36 pm 
I like your version a lot better!

I like the idea of Anya going vengeancey instead of Willow.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: Re: re:part 5b feedback
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:24 pm 
I only have one thing to say about part 5b

I'd say more but my mouth seems to be a bit dry...perhaps all the moisture in my body has migrated elsewhere?

>: tara:willow :pride :kiss1 :thud

Post subject: re:updates
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:23 pm 
Wow...great story! Guess I'm a little out of phase with all the other feedback, but I just started reading it today...it is so great to read the events of Season Sux the way they should have happened, rather than Joss Weenie's ludicrous Evil Willow story...thank you so much for the hot steamy Will and Tara reunion we all wish we could have seen...only one complaint...you tease us with Kinky-Tara and then no details?!?!?! Now THAT is Evil!! >: clap:tara :willow :pride

Post subject: Re: re:updates
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:12 am 
Hey Draco :bigwave

Anya got her vengeance on! Better than Jass's version. I'm feeling bad for Anya now.

Wimpy

Quote:
You should ride with me sometime -- I guarantee safety and fun! -- Tara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:11 am 
Hi Kittens! I just dropped in to leave a few replies. I know I sound like a broken record but I just want to say thanks to everyone for reading and for leaving feedback. I'm almost finished with the last part and I hope to have it up by... (looks at time) later this afternoon.

Much love, Draco.

SJ Thanks so much. I'm glad that you liked the last update.

LT Sticks Thank you for reading! Yes, Joss should have gotten a lot of that.

AmberAlysonlover Wow. Thank you! I hope that you like the ending. It's on its way.

bluewillowwitch Hi Grace! Thank you for reading. Yeah, Anya totally got medieval! All of your questions will be answered, you just have to keep reading.

Shandem Thank you Shandem. I promise that Anya is going to be okay. So you don't have to cry.

snuggle 79 Thank you snuggle. Anya will be okay. She and Xander will work it all out. But that's between you and me.

sam darls Thank you sammi. I'm glad you liked it. I was hoping everyone would...even with all of the Warren and Rack moments.

The Rose 24 Thanks! Yeah, when I was writing the ending over I really didn't want to turn Willow evil. Especially when her only probable cause was gone so instead I chose to turn Anya.

umgaynow Thank you. I'm glad that the reunion was to your liking. Yeah, Joss' Evil Willow story was really unnecessary and totally unwanted. I'm just glad that I could offer a story that would give all of us something to look back on and smile instead of cringe. Sorry about teasing with Kinky-Tara. Forgive me?

wimpy0729 Hi wimpy! Yes, Anya unleashed her can of ass-whooping on Warren and Rack. She will be okay though, so there's nothing to worry about.

Thanks again everyone. And on that note, stay tuned for the conclusion of "And It Went A Little Something Like This" later today.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:03 pm 
Hi Kittens! Well here it is, the last part to my fic. I'm so happy! I did something that I set out to do and finished it. I would like to thank all of the kittens for your support and for your feedback.

Even though she is no longer here on this earth, I want to thank my aunt. She gave me the confidence to write and to do what I believe in. Thank you.

I hope you all like the ending. Let me know what you think.

Much Love, Draco.

~ Epilogue ~

Two months later life for the Scooby Gang was going well, considering that they lived on a Hellmouth. It was a little while after sundown and everyone was gathered at the Magic Box helping Anya stock the new shipment of items.

Buffy and Xander had both recovered from their bullet wounds and marked them under their list of battle scars. Buffy had quit her job at the Double Meat Palace and was currently searching for a better job, a wise career choice in Willow’s opinion.

She was also happier now that she didn’t have Spike lurking around in the shadows. Buffy had gone to his crypt one night and had discovered Clem holding down the fort. He had told Buffy about the incident with Warren at the bar and mentioned that he hadn’t seen Spike since. The Slayer wasn’t at all worried though…Spike, like a bad penny would turn up again eventually.

Xander’s professional life was also looking a lot brighter when he and his crew were hired to construct the new Sunnydale High School. At the moment both Slayer and carpenter were in the back alley tossing out empty boxes.

Dawn had matured a lot over the last few months and Buffy was very proud. The teen had worked hard with Anya to finish paying off the debt she owed the ex-demon after her kleptomania-frenzy had arisen when Joyce had passed away. Dawn was near the research table dusting and stocking the shelves with scented candles and incense.

Giles had returned to England about three weeks into summer vacation. He had mentioned to both Willow and Tara that there was a coven of witches that he knew back in England that had offered to help the hacker with her magic addiction. Giles also assured Willow that with help from the coven she could possibly start using magics again one day.

Willow and Tara had talked about it and agreed to take a trip to England the summer after they graduate college. Giles was very happy that they had decided to visit with the coven and even offered them a spare room in his home, completely frowning on the thought of the two witches staying anywhere else during their visit. A father’s love is a father’s love.

Anya was at the counter near the register going through an endless sea of paperwork. She was frowning and twirled her pencil in her fingers as she tried to concentrate on the work in front of her. It was then that she wished that Giles had stayed in Sunnydale so that he could have done all of the paperwork.

Xander walked back into the room and scanned the area slowly before his caramel-colored eyes landed on the figure of his wife. The sight of her brought his boyish grin to his face and he walked over to her and wrapped her in his arms. The frown on Anya’s face was immediately transformed into a brilliant smile, the paperwork forgotten.

The day of the shooting had been emotional and stressful to say the least. When Anya had walked into Xander’s hospital room that night they had stayed up for hours, talking, explaining. Feelings had been laid out on the table, fears, concerns…they had opened up to each other that night like never before.

Anya held nothing back about what she did to Rack and to Warren. She had killed them both. She had made a vengeance wish to D’Hoffryn, and had executed revenge on the warlock and the nerd. By the end of their long and exhausting conversation both Xander and Anya saw each other in a new light.

Similar to Willow and Tara, it had taken them the plunge into darkness for them to realize how brilliant the end of that tunnel can really be. Their love had been put through the ultimate test and they had passed, together and as individuals.

That’s exactly why no words were necessary at that moment when Xander had pulled Anya into his arms and held her. No vocabulary in existence could describe the feeling of happiness and completeness they both felt when they were together.

Willow and Tara were cuddling in a small couch behind the stacks in the front of the shop. The couple had sneaked away from the rest of the gang a few minutes ago to share a quiet moment in the small, secluded area. Willow shifted closer to Tara who was sitting in-between the redhead’s thighs, her back pressed against Willow’s breasts, the tip of her nose caressing the hacker’s jaw line.

Tara’s eyes were closed as she soaked up the feeling of security she felt wrapped in Willow’s arms. Willow had both arms around Tara, holding her lover in her embrace. She rested her chin on the blonde’s shoulder and buried her face in her lover’s neck, breathing in her sweet scent.

Tara hummed contently and leaned her head back on Willow’s shoulder. The hacker pulled her tighter into her body and smiled at the squeak of delight that escaped the blonde. The night at the hospital Willow and Tara had talked about the state that the hacker had found Anya in when she got to Rack’s lair.

Hearing the warlock’s name unsettled Tara but Willow had explained that she could sense his place by its magical energy and that she hadn’t cast a spell to help her. It bothered the blonde witch to know that her lover could sense the magics from Rack’s lair without casting a spell. That alone was proof of Willow’s power. But she was relieved that Willow was keeping up with her recovery and had been honest about where and how she knew to find Anya.

“This is nice. I always feel so safe in your arms.” Tara murmured as she stroked Willow’s forearm with her fingers. The hacker nuzzled closer and kissed softly up her lover’s neck to her ear and nibbled lightly, gaining a giggle out of Tara.

This was the moment Willow had been waiting for. It was perfect. She and Tara were happy and together. What better time then now could she had asked for? She was confident that the time was right and now, with courage that she didn’t know she had, Willow was about to pop the most important question of her life.

“Tara, there’s something I need to tell you.” The hacker started out quietly. On the outside she was calm and collected but on the inside she wanted to cry, laugh, scream, all of the emotions were twisting and turning in her butterfly-ridden tummy.

“You can tell me anything, sweetie.” Tara’s voice soothed her a great deal. The fluttering of her butterflies had subsided just mildly but it was enough for her to deliver the next few words without her dry throat constricting further and denying any coherent words from forming.

“I really want to say this…it’s more of a question really—I mean, I need to say this and I just hope that I say it right.” Willow felt like her internal thermometer had just reached the boiling point. Her whole body felt like it was on fire and sweat began to collect around her forehead and in the palm of her hands.

“Just say it Will.” Tara squeezed Willow’s arms around herself tighter, she obviously hadn’t noticed the heat that was emitting from the hacker’s body…or was that all just in Willow’s nervous mind.

The redhead gulped down the knot that was forming in her throat and with a deep breath she began the speech that would soon lead to her proposal. “Tara, I love you. I love you more than anything, you know that.”

“I know Willow. I love you too.” Tara replied softly, caressing Willow’s face with her hands. Willow smiled as she gazed into Tara’s blue eyes.

“You’re my everything. I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you here to share it with me. If ever I had any doubt that soul mates exist…all I’d do is look into your eyes where I see myself reflected and I’d know that you complete me. You’re the marshmallows to my hot chocolate, you’re the rainbow to my rainy day, you’re the maple-y syrup to my funny shaped pancakes.” The last few words made Tara giggle and that melodious sound made Willow smile as she felt her heart take flight.

“I want to spend forever with you Tara. You make me feel alive. I want a life with you.” Gone from Willow were all her fears and apprehensions. She was going to propose to the woman that she loved more then life and her cold feet had suddenly melted away.

“Tara…” Willow moved back slightly in the chair and pulled one of her hands away from its resting place on Tara’s tummy. She searched her pants pocket as the blonde witch turned and looked at her curiously. When Willow reached the hidden item, she pulled it out and watched as Tara’s eyes went wide.

“Marry me?” Willow asked softly as she held up her hand, revealing a ring made of white gold with a small diamond embedded in the middle of a beautiful floral design.

Tara looked at the ring in Willow’s hand and then raised her eyes to look at the redhead. Tears formed and began to spill over from her eyes, making them sparkle. As the two witches looked into each other’s eyes they were locked in the moment. This moment filled with love, devotion, and a promise for the future. Willow wanted Tara and Tara wanted Willow. They wanted to belong to each other now and forever.

“Yes.” Tara whispered, her eyes never leaving Willow’s.

“Yes?” Willow had to ask, almost not believing the answer she had heard so gently spoken by Tara.

“Yes!” Tara answered again and Willow smiled brilliantly. The hacker took Tara’s left hand and slipped the ring on the blonde’s ring finger. Willow looked at the ring on Tara’s finger and nothing ever looked more right.

“I love you.” Tara’s words made Willow look up. Locking eyes, the two women linked hands and their fingers intertwined. Tara leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on Willow’s lips.

“You’ve made me the happiest redhead in the world!” Willow said when they pulled away. Tara smiled her sexy half-grin and placed her lips right over the hacker’s.

“Willow, just kiss me.” Tara ordered, her words teasing Willow’s lips.

“Yes, ma’am.” The hacker purred as she leaned closer and covered Tara’s mouth with her own. The kiss was building passion and heat when they heard some movement behind them.

“Ah-Ha!” Anya’s accusing shriek caused Willow and Tara to pull apart quickly from their kiss. “I knew that the two of you were hiding back here making out.”

At that moment Xander poked his head in from the other side of the stacks. Anya walked over to him and lightly slapped him across the shoulder. “Xander! Willow and Tara were making out while we had to stock store items. It’s not fair!”

“What’s going on?” Buffy asked as she stood next to Xander and glanced down at the witches. She noticed how Tara was straddling Willow’s thighs and the matching blush on both their faces. The Slayer glanced down at the blonde’s hand and grinned, seeing the ring for the first time.

“That’s a pretty ring, Tara. Is it a gift from Wills?” Buffy asked innocently. This caught Anya and Xander’s attention. Dawn who had just finished putting up the candles walked over to the small group and flinched when Anya shrieked.

“Willow!” Anya shouted when she caught sight of the ring. “Tara!” The ex-demon shouted again. “You have a ring! Why didn’t you tell us!?” Xander looked between his wife and the witches confused.

Dawn’s eyes snapped back to the couple and she smiled at redhead. “Oh my God! Willow, you asked her?” The teen asked, already she was getting excited and jumped up and down, clapping her hands and squealing.

“Way to go, Will!” Xander cheered on his best friend. He and Buffy shared a delighted expression. Their eyes revealed the love and enthusiasm they shared for Willow and Tara.

“Just promise you won’t make me wear another snot-colored brides maid dress.” Dawn’s comment made the Scoobies laugh…all expect for Anya.

“Hey! What was wrong with my brides maid dresses!?” Anya asked placing her hands on her hips and looking around at her husband and her friends.

Willow and Tara smiled and rested their foreheads together. As they got lost in each other’s eyes, they mouthed the words ‘I love you’ to each other. Around them the rest of the Scoobies burst into laughter and celebration. The Scooby unit was finally complete, they were a family again, and the future never looked as bright.

~ The End ~

Feedback? Please?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:53 pm 
Beautiful ending.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:23 am 
Lovely way to end the fic :clap

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:24 am 
wow...cool ending

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

JediBites.Com Forums

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:57 am 
Well all I can say is Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

That was such a beautiful ending. I really enjoyed this fic, and its kind of sad that its over, but that was the perfect ending. Thanks alot, hope to read more from you in the future.

Stacey xx

Tara ignored him. "Your interruption has left me high and, well... I hardly think dry is the word." Returning home by tempest duer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:35 am 
Aww, i'm sad that this is over yet. :happycry

Thank you for this great story. Great ending! I'm glad that you gave them all a happy ending. And our girls getting married! Awesome! :D

snuggle79 :)

This is how everyday should end and start ..and all the stuff in the middle

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:23 pm 
:bigwave Draco 19 :flower ,

I loved the ending! :clap :bow :tara and :willow are getting married! :eatme :banana :pinky :bounce It is sad to see this fic come to an end, but at least it was a happy ending.

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, it's only you and me."--3 Doors Down--Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:23 am 
Awww..that was so beauiful. I love the ending..so sweet and lovely :luv Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:36 pm 
Hey Draco :bigwave

How are you? Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story -- simply beautiful ending! Although I gotta admit I hate to see it end. Got anymore stories on your mind? I'll be looking for them.

Take care,

Wimpy

Quote:
You should ride with me sometime -- I guarantee safety and fun! (Tara)

Post subject: re:update-part 4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:19 pm 
I may not be the first to say this but...

Regarding part 4 I would like to say 2 things

1) SWOON

and most important

2) C'mere Xander............

More please :pride :tara :willow

Post subject: Re: re:update-part 4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:28 am 
Great ending...That was soooo romantic!!

Loved it.:applause

I can take care of her...even if she never...she's my girl.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:38 am 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

I have no professional training. I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:53 am 
this was better then the best I loved it!

Post subject: Re: ...And It Went A Little Something Like This
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:27 pm 
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Just let me say WOW

Good lord... that was absolutely breathtaking ! Anya wreaking vengeance through her wish was brilliant. :sheep The lovemaking was so hott... it melted a lot of things insurance won't cover :D . The perfection of Willows proposal, and Taras resounding yes... made my day. All that's left is :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

Post subject: Re: ...And It Went A Little Something Like This
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:34 pm 
OK, I'm new to the board...first post and all...

WOW.

How the hell am I supposed to recover from that?

You are a genius. Admit it.

THAT is how the season should have ended. I don't think my heart has skipped that many beats in it's entire life.

Words fail me now, so I'll leave it at that.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:56 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

A beautiful well written peice of art, thank yuo for writing it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6