The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Another update - Chapter 6
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:52 pm 
Sorry to hear about the work troubles. Believe me when I say I totally understand....

Take your time and feel better...

No heart attacks allowed... EVER.

Cheers

DW

"Promise me you'll never be linear." "On my trout."

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:50 pm 
Hey big T -- can you believe that I was a month behind on this story?? And, hmm, we never did get part 11 B

Seriously though, I think that you do a marvelous job at showing the romance between W/T. And, you leave the rest to our imaginations. If you don't want to include smut, you certainly don't have to. Um, but I am always one for encouraging smut. Oh, I'm so torn.

Hope that work has gotten a little better for you {{hugs}}

I know that the economy has greatly affected so many businesses. Lots of "downsizing" etc.

And, apologies to everyone as I've been a bad kitten and I am behind on so many stories. Continued thanks to all writers as I try to catch up. :)

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:31 pm 
Hey KJ! Long time no see....I hope to have 11b up before the end of the week. I got started on it earlier today but kept getting interrupted at work (blast it all ;) ) I need to get this story out of my head because another project is knocking against my skull attempting to get out. Thanks for stopping by to get caught up!

Big T

Love is tricky. It is never mundane or daily. You can never get used to it. You have to walk with it, then let it walk with you. You can never balk. It moves you like the tide. It takes you out to sea then lays you on the beach again. Today's struggling pain is the foundation for a certain stride through the heavens. You can run from it but you can never say no. It includes everyone."--Amy Tan "The Hundred Secret Senses"

Post subject: A Friendly Challenge, by DarkWiccan
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:35 pm 
I will not post my update to TYA... until you have posted Chapter 11b...

It's not so much a challenge as a strike.

I am going on strike until you post chapter 11B.

Because you and I both know that I am not interested in SMUT ...in fact... I am against it...

I am for the other thing that you promised ME in particular...

Something about Vegas and a show....hmmmmmm?

Okay then.. now that's settled...

I shall wait patiently for your update.

Thank you.

That is all.

Cheers

DW

Post subject: Re: A Friendly Challenge, by DarkWiccan
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:35 pm 
Hmph...strike, my tuchus.....we'll just see about that, missy :smug

Love is tricky. It is never mundane or daily. You can never get used to it. You have to walk with it, then let it walk with you. You can never balk. It moves you like the tide. It takes you out to sea then lays you on the beach again. Today's struggling pain is the foundation for a certain stride through the heavens. You can run from it but you can never say no. It includes everyone."--Amy Tan "The Hundred Secret Senses"

Post subject: Gotta Love Vegas
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:30 pm 

Just had to stop in after I finally caught up on this fic...DarkWiccan was right...definitely a must read. I'm looking forward to the further adventures of W & T in Vegas...with or without SMUT, Vegas is ripe for adventures of all kinds...of course a little smut never hurt anyone...honest.**wink**

I can only imagine the fun Willow and her techno-mind would have backstage at 'O', or 'EFX' or even the Fountains at Bellagio. Oops, sorry, I get a little carried away with all the wonderful technology at work in my town. Okay it's not really MY town, but I've lived here for the last 8 years and it kinda adopted me. Anyway...the shows themselves have lent themselves to some wonderfully romantic evenings shared with my partner. Sorry, again with the rambling...

I'm really enjoying this fic and the great way you write the evolution of Willow & Tara's relationship...Oh yeah...one more blatant plug for Vegas...a Limo to Red Rock as the sun-sets...who said the desert isn't beautiful?<**GRIN**>

Thanks for writing this.

-E

Post subject: Hey, E! What be da hip haps!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:56 pm 
E!

How you doing! I've got bad news, dude... I've had to cancel my fall show. Just could not fill those last two spots. Oh well... it's been postponed until the Spring and we've moved our Spring show to the Summer.

Call me!

Cheers

DW

Post subject: Re: Gotta Love Vegas
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:36 pm 
Good heavens, child, where the heck were you when we visited in July?! We had Jen to show us around and you know how that can be ;) (I still love ya, DW, honest!)

I was thinking a bit more low key for our lovebirds in Vegas (which is SO hard to do, I know...I swear we're going to buy tickets for "O" soon so that we can actually see it this time! We did Red Rocks in the frickin' morning when it was STILL hot as the 3rd level of Hades. Would've been nicer if I had actually remembered to wear my sunscreen. Hot sun + already black lesbian = crispy critter black lesbian that now looks like an ink spot.

Enough babble....on to chapter 11b.

T.

Post subject: Re: Gotta Love Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:30 am 
Where was I in July...oh just hanging around...and Red Rock in July...without sunscreen...been there, done that...OUCH!!!

Oh well, live and learn...and always wear sunblock in Vegas, unless you like the whole crispy critter thing.<*GRIN*>

BTW, still waiting for 11b...Fun in Vegas...If memory serves, the insulation in the suites at Bellagio is pretty good, so our gals being vocal in any key probably wouldn't disturb the neighbors. Food for thought...

DW, sorry about the show gal, I tried, I really did, but I failed you...hopefully the casting call will be better received this Spring.

-E

Post subject: One woman campaign
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:52 pm 
OK so DW is on strike...she's holdin out for your update.

And I'm over here jonezin for both fics. I've developed a serious twitch.

Simultaneous posts please:pray Someone needs to bend a bit.

Yoga anyone?

Can I play the Birthday present card?

See now i'm beggin................:pray

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

WILLOW: Because social phenomena don't have unproblematic objective existences. They have to be interpreted and given meanings by those who encounter them.
MIKE: Nicely put. So, Ruby, does that mean there are countless realities?

Post subject: Re: One woman campaign
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:02 pm 
Oh I'm just sittin' here...waiting on DW to send me that stuff I asked for. Cain't finish the chapter without it....time's a-wastin' and all that :grin

T.

Post subject: Info
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:50 pm 
T!!!

I emailed it to you twice!!! So you don't try and pass this off on me!

Grrrrr... ;)

Let me know if you didn't get it. I've left you like three voice mails asking you to confirm receipt!

Cheers

and

STRIKE

DW

Post subject: Re: Info
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:00 am 
Hmph! I only got one voice mail and apparently Yahoo is having some sort of freak out because I'm only just noq getting emails that were sent TWO DAYS AGO! :shock

Pardon me whilst I bitch out some people. :mad

I finally got it on hotmail btw....several hours later. So I'm workin' on it.....have patience, Grasshoppa....and don't let DW fool you. She ain't on strike for a second *smirk*

T.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:34 am 
Oh I got so excited and then well nothing. :miff

I should have known better.

Passing the buck again. Hmmm Now that you mention it Yahoo has been a bit Wonky for the past few days. :grin

I guess I'll just pop back to page 1 and read it AGAIN for the 10th time. Put on a bit of Nora and spark a nag and chill. I can be patient. I can really.

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

WILLOW: Because social phenomena don't have unproblematic objective existences. They have to be interpreted and given meanings by those who encounter them.

Voice your opinion about Tara http://www.petitiononline.com/Tara/petition.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:48 am 
That's what you call patience??! :shock God I'd hate to see when you're PO'd :lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:56 am 
I'm a virgo. :grin

Do I need to say anything more.

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

Post subject: Chapter 11b at last
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:18 pm 
Sharon: No probably not

Well, DW is just far too slow for me so I'm going to give you all Chapter 11b now....if there are screw ups, she'll kick me in the head and make me fix 'em Thanks to my lovely Di. She loves me no matter how stupid I get.

CHAPTER 11b – Look Heart, No Hands

“Ugh! I think you broke me.”

Willow got up groaning from the fluffy feather bed and wandered about the room, stretching languidly in an attempt to unknot the muscles of her back from the afternoon’s exertions. She was rewarded with a massive washboard-sounding “thrrrrrp” as the vertebrae snapped back into place.

Tara giggled helplessly beneath the maroon silk sheets that only partially covered her lithe, perspiration-slick body. “Well it was your idea to use the ice cubes, after all. I have never EVER been with anyone who used ice that way before,” she replied, an arch smile spreading across her face.

“Hmph, little did I know that my technique would work too well. God, woman, you are insatiable!” Willow observed ruefully. “It’s a good thing that we’re going to something other than stay in bed all day. I’m not so sure that I’m a spring chicken anymore.”

“Don’t worry, I think you’ll like what I have planned for tonight. There is much fun to be had, ‘pon my word, milady.”

Willow gave Tara a sidelong glance. “Uh huh, that’s what you told me three hours ago,” she snorted. “Much fun indeed.”

Tara touched her chest daintily and batted her eyelashes. “But mah deah,” she mocked in a faux Southern accent, “didn’t mah ministrations give you pleasure?”

“Ok, Scarlett O’Hara, I get the point,” Willow smirked. “I guess we’d better get dressed sometime soon, though.” She looked around wistfully at the various articles of clothing that were discarded willy-nilly about the room. “What time did you say you made dinner reservations for?”

Tara picked up her watch from the nightstand beside the bed. “I didn’t. We have to be there at 6:30 sharp to get seated. At least, that’s what the reservations operator told me. Why?"

"Well, I was thinking that we might just have time for a nice hot shower as well as other things." Willow sauntered over to the vanity and grabbed a handful of ice from the ice bucket on the counter. She grabbed Tara's hand and hauled her up from the bed and into the spacious bathroom. Gripping her tightly about the waist, the lovers drew in to each other close enough so their breaths were like tiny whispers dancing on their lips. Their pulses quickened with the contact and their faces flushed with heat.

Tara ran her tongue lightly over her lips, tasting the salty beads of perspiration that had formed there. "And just w-what exactly did you have in mind for these 'other things'?" she inquired.

Willow leaned into her lover's ear, catching one baby-soft earlobe delicately between her teeth. "Oh, my dear, I have such sights to show you," she whispered.

A sensual, throaty chuckle escaped from deep within Tara's chest. "Well then," she murmured, "I think you'd better get cracking. We only have an hour."

They finally reached the Egg and I restaurant after dealing with the unbelievably knotty rush-hour traffic on Las Vegas Boulevard. Tara decided it was best that she take over the driving from Willow after a rather snarky cab driver cut them off at the corner of Sahara Avenue and then proceeded to rail at them in some incomprehensible language. Willow turned so red with rage that Tara could almost see the steam coming out of her ears.

"Maybe I should do this, honey," she said calmly, placing soothing hand on Willow's face. "You might spontaneously combust and I don't think a little pile of Willow-ashes would be much fun." Willow nodded curtly in agreement, her mouth set in a grim line.

The restaurant was surprising nondescript considering its reputation for fun and fine dining. A small crowd of diners was gathered alongside of the building, chatting amiably amongst themselves while they waited for the maitre'd to admit them inside.

A skeptical look crossed Willow's face as she waited patiently beside Tara. "Umm, baby? Are you sure this is the right place?" she commented, cocking an eyebrow skyward.

"Of course it is…just trust me. You'll enjoy it," Tara grinned, her eyes twinkling with mischief. Suddenly a tall woman in a blonde wig wearing a precipitously short skirt, tube top and the spikiest heels known to woman appeared by their side.

"Hi!" she greeted them brightly. "I'm D.D. We should be opening the doors for seating shortly. Do you have your tickets handy?"

Tara wordlessly handed the woman their tickets. D.D. compared them with a list that was on a podium beside the entrance, gave them back and motioned for a serving woman to show them to their seats.

"Think that skirt could get any tighter," Willow murmured.

"Shh! Willow behave yourself!" Tara giggled.

"I'm just sayin'…." Willow let her sentence hang unfinished.

A different server came to get their drink order and inform them of the menu for the evening. Other couples soon occupied the additional seats at their table and the dining room filled quite rapidly. Excited babble and chatter filtered throughout the restaurant so that it sounded more like a noisy schoolroom. Around 7pm, D.D. reappeared to announce that the show would be starting soon and give details about its purpose to the rest of the audience.

“Okay, a lot of you asked me at the door where the stage was. Well the answer to that is, ‘All around you.’ This is a murder mystery and the action takes place all through out the restaurant, and the people who are going to be murdering and murdered are seated among you. So shake the hand of a neighbor and say, “Goodbye” because they might not be there in half an hour.”

Willow's eyes brightened in excitement when she heard the words "murder mystery". Tara shook her head in amusement as she watched her lover frantically write down all the clues that were being presented by the cast members such as Anita Dedman (whose “My Barbies are Lesbian” T-shirt nearly caused Willow and Tara to fall out of their chairs with laughter) as they each came on and off in turn. D.D. and Lt. Post wandered about the room talking with diners and asking them questions about the "murder" they had all witnessed to help him "solve" the case. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the "interactive theater" experience, including a suddenly child-like Willow. After almost thirty minutes of watching the cast and even members of the audience being murdered and carted off, Lt. Post left to “examine the bodies” and D.D. stepped up to give additional instructions to the crowd.

“Now the next thing we need you to do is to go back out to where you came in tonight and spend a few minutes interrogating other audience members. This is your chance to find see if you can find someone involved here this evening. Ask the same things I asked earlier, name, where they’re from, occupation, why and what they’d use to kill someone. The reason for this is so that we can place your salads and hide a few clues. So everybody get up and head outside!!”

As fellow diners wandered about striking up conversations with total strangers as part of the “game”, Tara observed Willow unobtrusively from a darkened corner of restaurant patio. The soft orange-red glow of sunset bathed her face, which only served to enhance the green in her eyes. "If I wasn't in love with her before, I sure am now," Tara mused. She couldn't help but fixate on every feature, on every curve. "Here's to hoping she'll be my Forever Girl," she thought, raising her glass of zinfandel in a mock toast. Tara paused, searching for the right words for how she felt at that moment, as the emotions swirled about in her chest, expanding and flowing through her mercurially. What was that Randy Travis song she heard once?

Took a little time to get up to speed
To find the confidence and strength I need
To just let go and reach for the sky
You know sometimes I felt I could fly

No doubts, no fears
Just like when you are near
No chains, no strings
No fences, no walls
No net, just you, to catch me when I fall
Look heart, No hands

How odd that something simple as a song could summarize something so complex as feelings? Across the crowd Willow, who was flanked by two people attempting to get her attention, met Tara’s eyes. She slowly winked at her lover and continued to talk with fellow diners although, in truth, her mind was only partially concentrating on the conversation. She had to admit that Tara looked positively stunning, her blonde hair golden in the evening sunlight. Even though she stood in a very shaded part of the patio, the magical blue of her eyes seemed to leap out at Willow from the darkness, caressing her soul and stealing her heart. Excusing herself from the group that had gathered around her, she walked over to Tara and gripped her hand gently.

“Hey,” she whispered. “You ok?”

Tara nodded almost imperceptibly. “I-I’m fine. Just…you know…thinking.”

Willow was about to inquire about those thoughts when D.D. came outside to herd everyone back into the restaurant. The night moved rather quickly after that point. Tara remained rather silent for the most part, content to observe Willow and the heated debates she had with Lt. Post and the surrounding diners about who the real “killer” could be. When all was said and done, she had solved the crime and gave Tara a self-satisfied smirk when her name was announced as the winner of a special prize.

As they walked to the parking lot, Tara linked her arm in Willow’s and drew her close. “So…I take it you enjoyed yourself,” she remarked lightly.

“That was just soo cool!” Willow exclaimed. “Did you see that guy get all nervous when I stared him down? I just knew he was the real killer!”

Tara laughed out loud. “Well it’s good to see that you had fun. It’s good to hear you laugh again.”

“I had a lot of help,” Willow smiled softly. “Thanks, baby. For everything.” She kissed her lover on the cheek and got into the car. “I think you should drive. I don’t think I have enough energy to rant and rave.” The insistent buzz of the cell phone in her pocket caused her to groan in annoyance.

“Who the frilly heck could this be? I told Xander not to call unless it was really important,” she muttered irritatedly. “Hello?”

“Willow!” She recognized the voice at the end of the line as Cole Osbourne, the project manager for the software engineering section of Lockheed Martin in Philadelphia. “I have been trying to call you for hours! Listen, we have a crisis here in Philly. How quickly can you be on a plane back here?”

Closing her eyes, she ground her teeth in frustration. Not now! Not when things were just going so well.

“I’ll be there as soon as I can,” Willow replied and closed the lid of the phone.

Tara took her attention off the road and glanced at her briefly. “Is everything ok, baby?”

The hacker took a deep breath, not knowing what to say or how to say it. “I’ve gotta go back to Philly. My boss is having a minor meltdown and says he needs me there.” She wiped away angry tears that sprang into her eyes. “Damn,” she said under her breath.

END CHAPTER 11b

(some editing done but I think the main edits will have to be done later...Sorry DW..I need to rethink that dialogue and rearrange some things. I'll have it changed before I post it to Extra Flamey or Wiccan Ways.)

Edited by: Kieli at: 9/20/02 8:21:07 pm

Post subject: Re: Chapter 11b at last
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:38 pm 
Hey Toni. For some reason, kind of knowing you makes the first post in here alot easier. Perhaps I'm a fool, but that reality check there at the end made me happy. There's the happy fantasy, and then there's RL. Knowing that the women will be sharing both is rather wonderful. *Becca just pinched my butt.* I really have enjoyed playing catch up with this story--the song was a fine choice, duckie.

TC, Mack

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:56 pm 
Hey Mack! I feel honoured that your very first post was for me. I feel like I should kneel or something.

I think your observation is an astute one. RL is always the ultimate kick in the ass just when the fantasy gets so good. I want them to share both because life with someone forever means taking the bad with the good. Thanks for your thoughts and for coming by to share them.

Toni

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:13 pm 
Toni,

Ahhh Thanks that was fantastic. Murder mystery theatre just a brilliant idea. Willow squeaking like a child and salivating to solve the crime. I enjoyed the entire ride.

Thank you so much.

See now I won't have to spend my entire birthday checking for updates. And I'm not even going to be greedy and ask for more.

Oh but then I guess I just did...Bad me...Bad me. :grin

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:16 pm 
I am so glad W/T to spend some time together. Now, Willow has to go back to work. BOOOOOOO!!!!

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Willow: Hi, um Tara. I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Post subject: TONI!!!! You nerfball!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:21 pm 
But you know I still love you, right?

I DID send a reply to your email... talk about impatient!! And I pointed out several errors (re: show) that needed to be fixed! But noooooooo you just HAD to post....

Frigginheck!!! Girl! You got ants in your pants?

Okay folks... my turn to post now... only I'm not at the puter wherein my update is saved... But I will be tomorrow and so I shall post it then.

and Toni! Call me!!!!!

Grrrrrr

Cheers

DW

Post subject: Re: TONI!!!! You nerfball!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:35 pm 
Goof! Didn't I TELL ya that Yahoo sucks wanker?! :P I'll check again. And re-read it folks once I make the changes. Slowpoke Rodriguez...sheesh

I hope to get it in the AM...I'm too tired to do it right now.

Rose: Sorry babe but I had to do it....there is a reason and it will be told in Chapter 12 I promise. I won't have them apart.

Sharon: I made ya happy? Oh goody *G* Nothing's worse than a fan uprising. Ask that dink Whedon

Edited by: Kieli at: 9/19/02 8:46:20 pm

Post subject: Re: Kieli and her Many Talents
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:06 pm 
I am weel and truly impressed how you capture that feeling we all long for, when love is found, is brand new, and everything is perfect. Nothing ever is, of course, and with time love deepens into something else. But here you show us the start of something real, something wonderful.

Thanks.

"O Let my name be in the Book of Love!
If it be there I care not of that other Book above.
Strike it out! Or write it in anew, but
Let my name be in the Book of Love!"

--Omar Kayam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:20 am 
Oh, Tara with the mock Southern accent. A most lovely thing to imagine.

I can just imagine Willow bouncing excitedly as she processed clues for the murder mystery. The poor love, being called back to work now.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

Post subject: HEY!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:18 am 
Hey Toni *poke*! You know I am loving this fic!! You rock! I love the interaction of Tara and Willow. Especially loved the thoughts of Tara as she watched Willow being so excited about the mystery. Good show. Oh wait, I almost forgot something. *poke* The dragon is happy now.

I am the dragon that hides from the sun and flies in the moonlight.

Post subject: Come Away With Me
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:01 am 
Kieli, I've just read this over my lunch hour, and it is such a kick to see Willow and Tara going to all these places I used to go when I lived in Philadelphia...especially the Tin Angel. I love that place and have very fond memories of too many drinks listening to Susan Werner play there.

Way back in chapter 5 or so, when they finally kissed, I just loved the way that Willow's need was so desperate and out there; it was nice to see them get together this way.

I also enjoyed the reunion/surprise when Tara came to Sunnydale.

It's nice that you can make the music such an essential part of this story; it's not a songfic, really; it's more...you are able to use the music to underscore their feelings for one another but also to get a reader into the life of the story...to be able to hear what they are hearing. And who doesn't use songs and song lyrics to understand their own feelings?

I'm glad I finally caught up with this.

"Wheel never stops turning, Buffy. You're up, you're down...it doesn't change what you are. And you are a hell of a woman."
--Riley in "As You Were"

Post subject: Re: Come Away With Me
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:32 pm 
Sharon: Heh heh, actually Diana and I actually went to this show in Las Vegas, and it starred none other than DW herself as Anita Dedman. We loved the show immensely and I felt it was activity for Willow and Tara.

Zahir:How wonderful to see you again! And thank you for the compliment. It's weird sometimes...we all want that perfect something for W/T but we know life, being the cranky wench it is, can throw us a curveball. They're taking the bad with the good and slowly moving toward a culmination: commitment to each other.

Molls: Heh heh, when I started writing Tara with that Scarlett O'Hara bit, a really wicked smirk crossed my face. I just can't imagine why :shock

Drakkenfyre: *POKE* Tag, you're it.

Tulipp: Well I am a Philly girl, you know :wink so it was just natural to me that they should go through the places I know and love so well. Philly may be the rudest city in the US, but it's my home and I love it. I'm happy, though, that you like the use of songs throughout. I knew that it wasn't going to be a songfic per se. I don't think any one song can do them justice...their romance is such a gemisch...I couldn't leave out anything! It's weird...it was like I had this movie playing in my head and there was a soundtrack intertwined within it. Thanks again for your feedback and for reading.

DW:Apologies to you, dear. Read above edits....changes will be made but probably not here. Final version because I have some things to rearrange.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:26 am 
oh man, just as they get some time , with tara flying all the way out there, Willow has to leave :( so mean! Thanks for the udpate!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Tara and Willow

Accept NO subsitutes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:18 am 
*POUT* I didn't try to be mean...honest! :cry

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next