The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Post Family Story
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:10 pm 
This is an old story I started months ago, it is a bit rough and pretty crappy. I apolgise in advance if it offends anyone.

It is unfinished I may get around to it one day but I want to finish my story the journey first. Please tell me how bad it is.

A New Beginning

By Angelus

Distribution: Please help your self but retain credit and disclaimers.

Spoilers: All up to Family

Disclaimers: Willow/Tara and the rest of the Buffy gang are the property of Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and FOX. I just love to write about their creations, I make no money from this.

Summary: Willow and Tara spend the day with their friends, and Dawn discovers the truth about Willow and Tara.

Rating: R for a little sex

Notes: I wrote this after watching Family, I wanted to write about my favourite girls. This story has no bad guys or angst. I just wanted Willow and Tara to have a lot of fun together, because I love them so much and I can’t get enough of Willow and Tara goodness.

***********************************************************************************

Tara awoke, her eyes slowly opening. She yawned and looked at the sleeping figure next to her. She smiled at her lover the previous night they had made tender love and the thought of last night filled her with joy. Willow was sleeping soundly; Tara studied her face and memorised every line and curve. Tara never tired of waking up to Willow’s sweet face; in fact she wanted to do that for the rest of her life.

For Tara the past couple of days had been quite a ride. First there had been her family come to take her away from Willow and her friends, then the truth that she was not a demon thanks to a sore nose from Spike.

Tara's 20th Birthday party had been the greatest ever; she had never enjoyed herself so much, well apart from when she was alone with Willow. Buffy, Riley, Xander and even Anya spent time with her, laughing and joking. While that was great, she knew it was Willow that had made her feel special, and the dance at the end was amazing. As they embraced their love and had caused them to rise about a foot off the floor. It was a while before they realised that almost everyone in the room had been staring at them.

They didn't care though they where happy, Tara smiled at that memory. She turned her thoughts to the memory of last night alone with her lover. Willow and helped finish off her perfect birthday with and extra special gift. They had made love like never before, free from her family’s hold on her she had given herself to Willow totally. The whole evening had just been just as Willow had promised her. “Magic.”

“Oh goddess, thank you Willow, I love you so much.” Tara whispered to her girlfriend.

She was now Twenty years old and she was not a demon. The thought of the mental torture her family put her through sent a shudder up her spine. She noticed the figure next to her had begun to wake up, Willow’s first sight was that of her smiling lover, the redhead gazed into Tara’s blue eyes and smiled, she reached out and gently caressed her soft blonde locks.

"Good Morning Sleepy." Tara said.

"Morning beautiful." Willow said a coy smile crossed her mouth. "Sleep Well"

"Yeah, I did" Tara grinned. "I feel so alive today, I am just so happy. Thanks to you."

"Me what did I do." Willow asked.

"Helped me face my demons, well my family anyway." Tara said. "I am not a demon, I'm normal." She beamed.

"Well I wouldn't say normal," Willow said a wicked grin on her face.

"Huh!" said Tara frowning a little puzzled at her lover’s comment.

"I would say your special." Willow said in a reassuring voice.

"I love you." Tara replied. "I can't believe I would ever fall in love, but I have" Tara leaned across and kissed Willow firmly on the lips.

“I love you too.” Willow responded. She gazed into Tara's eyes; she forced herself to blink a few times when she realised that she was getting lost in them. Her smile broadened into a grin and she returned the kiss.

Miss Kitty Fantastico jumped into the bed with girls, startling Tara, the kitten had been asleep in her basket but the two witches talking had woken her up. She had decided that the two humans could provide her with a little fuss.

"Miss Kitty" said Tara "What do you think you are doing you naughty cat?" The Kitten purred softly and lay down between the two girls. Willow gently stroked the small cat and gazed across the bed at her girlfriend.

"It seems someone has decided to spoil any chance of an early morning snuggle." She said allowing herself a little grin.

"I can always feed her and then we can snuggle." Tara suggested helpfully.

Willow grinned and looked at the bedside clock. "It’s 10.30” We are supposed to be meeting the gang later, and I promised to take you shopping." Willow babbled on "I still have a special present for you"

"Oh Willow you have given me all I need, " Tara Smiled "I have you, besides I thought the present you gave me here last night was special.” She said her smile turning into a grin.

Willow giggled. "Why thank you!" She said and leaned over kissing her lover on the lips. "Don't worry you will always have me. I still want to buy this gift." She looked at Tara and smiled. “Anyway I have still planned us an early night tonight and I can promise smoochies.”

"Do you promise that I can always have you." Tara said a cheeky grin appearing on her face.

“Tara we are a little saucy this morning aren’t we.” Willow laughed. “Have I turned you into a sex machine?”

“Willow!”

Willow got out of bed and stretched her arms; she stood up and looked down at the purring kitten that was lying next to Tara. "She looks so sweet like that, anyway I’m gonna grab a shower okay.” She said.

Tara nodded her agreement and gently stroked the kitten. Tara looked at her girlfriend and giggled. "Are you going like that then?” She said.

"What" Willow said puzzled?

"Naked." Tara replied "Although I kinda like the view."

"Saucy." Willow grinned.

Willow put on a gown and picked up her wash bag and headed out the door. Tara slowly got out of bed and found her wash items and placed them on the bed, she picked her dressing robe and turned to face the window. She opened the blind and stared out, she smiled again knowing that her family could not take her away from this. She took her bag and headed to the showers to join Willow.

Buffy Summers looked bored she stirred her coffee and looked down at her bowl of corn puffs. She still ached from her fight with Glory a few nights ago. She looked up as her sister Dawn walked in.

"Morning Buffy" she said "Are you gonna eat that or are you just trying to out stare it."

"Hi Dawn, I don't know I guess I'm not that hungry" Buffy said, "I'm just a little tired"

"Still it was a cool party last night wasn't it" Dawn said "I had a great time"

"Yeah it was fun"; she agreed perking up a little. She remembered the look on Riley's face when he saw Willow and Tara dancing about a foot and a half off the floor. Dawn noticed a smile appear on Buffy's face and turned to the cupboard to get bowl.

"Buffy." Dawn said

"Yeah."

"Willow and Tara are more than friends aren't they, I think they are in love with each other." Dawn said, she looked at Buffy.

"Dawn, that is none of your business." Buffy said a tinge of anger in her voice.

"Buffy I saw them kiss last night, not just a friendly kiss, and I saw the way the cuddled." Dawn said

"Don't play games with me, I am not a little kid you know."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "I know Dawn but it is none of our concern, Willow and Tara have there own lives we shouldn’t interfere."

"Buffy, I am not going to interfere, I like them both, they are so cool, I know they are a couple I seen they way they stare at each other." Dawn continued "It doesn't freak me Buffy, I think it’s cool, they make a cute couple, and Buffy this is the twenty first century you know."

With that she turned around and stormed off, Buffy sat and groaned. "Sisters!" she said quietly. Willow's revelation last year that she was falling in love with another girl had freaked her out at first. It did not last long though, when Willow told her that Oz had left again and that she had chosen Tara, she knew that Willow and chosen with her heart. She has to admit that since Tara had entered Willow's life, her best friend had been so much happier. She was happy for her, and she admitted to herself that the blonde witch was a lovely girl. Tara had come from a horrible family but Tara herself was one of the nicest people around. Tara was sweet, good-natured and Buffy had to admit she is very pretty. Besides Tara was a Scooby now and Buffy herself had stood up for her, they were Tara's family now.

"They do make a cute couple,” she said aloud agreeing with Dawn

Buffy glanced at the clock and realised she was meeting Giles for some training in about an hour. She washed her bowl up picked up her knapsack and headed out the door.

"Buffy" called a woman's voice

"Yeah Mom" Buffy replied

"Where are you going" Her mother said

"I have slayer training with Giles, I promised I would meet him at the magic shop. Buffy said "Don't worry I won't be late, although I am meeting Willow and Tara at the Expresso pump afterwards. " She added.

"Ok have fun dear." Joyce said.

Buffy closed the door behind her and walked towards the town centre, she looked up at the sky and thought to herself at least the suns out. She picked up the pace so she wouldn't be late for her session with Giles.

Saturday was always busy in Sunnydale's high street, the streets where filled with people out enjoying the bright sunshine and wandering around the stores. Willow and Tara where on there way to the Expresso pump for a morning coffee. Tara pointed over the other side of the road and said to Willow.

“Can we pop in there later, I need to pick up a couple of skirts."

"Okay" Willow nodded "But first we need Mochas to help maintain an unhealthy caffeine balance in our bodies."

"Don't forget the high sugar level,” Tara added.

"As if I would forget." Willow said cheerfully. "It's just such a nice day today, and we are meeting Buff later on as well."

"More Mochas" Tara enquired

"Damn straight, I need to feed my caffeine addiction." Willow said a broad smile on her face. "Besides I want to know what we are doing research wise on Buffy's new demon friend."

"Research?" Tara said her voice sounded a little disappointed.

"Uh huh, but don't panic it's tomorrow, today is fun day. You know hanging around with friends, shopping and most important of all M.."

" Um Mochas." Tara finished.

Willow nodded and the two girls continued walking, Tara took Willow’s hand and held it tight. A short time later they reached the Expresso pump and ordered two double mint mochas and some bagels. They found a couple of seats and sat opposite each other, as they ate and drank their hands occasionally met and they would spend a few moments caressing each other’s palms.

A waitress noticed this and shook her head "Love is in the air, alright for some." She said

Buffy reached the magic shop and opened the door; she walked towards the counter and watched as Anya served a customer. Anya smiled as she handed the customer her change and purchase.

"Thank you for custom, please bring your money here again." She added enthusiastically.

Buffy rolled her eyes and smiled, Anya was trying hard to fit in and she wasn't doing to bad. Although she still need to get her priorities straight, still the ex-demon had a place in the world. Buffy admitted Anya had also made Xander very happy, the two had been dating for over a year now and they seemed to get along mostly, although sex played a major part of that.

"Hey!" she said spotting Giles placing some books on a shelf behind the counter. "Busy in here are we."

"Hello Buffy" said Giles "Yes it has been rather busy this morning."

"Have Willow or Tara stopped by." She asked.

"No I haven't seen them today, although I sure they have there own plans this morning." He said

"Yes I bet there having sex." Anya interrupted.

"Anya!" said Giles in a loud voice "Please refrain from your lewd remarks in the shop."

"Sorry. I'm being rude, I'll shut up now." Anya said and went back to organising a few of the shipping orders.

"Buffy, feel up to some training now." Giles said as he motioned her towards the back of the shop.

"Okay but not to much, I still ache a little from my encounter with the demon bitch from hell." She said

"Well you need to train hard if you are going to find a way to defeat her." He replied.

"Spoil sport." She grinned.

"What time are you meeting Willow and Tara." He asked

"About 12 o'clock I think." She replied, checking her watch.

"Well in that case we better get on with the training," Giles and proceeded into the training room.

Buffy sighed and followed him, " Oh joy!” She said a slight tinge of sarcasm in her voice. Giles turned and glowered at her.

"Just kidding grumpy,” Buffy said laughing.

Willow and Tara had finished their drinks and sat talking and laughing, Willow leaned over and kissed Tara on the cheek. She was not afraid to show her affection in public, Tara blushed she was still a little shy, but she happily returned the kiss.

"Your cute when you blush," Willow said

"Willow" Tara said a shy smile creeping across her face. "We are in public, people are staring." Tara's face was turning a shade of crimson.

"Sorry, honey I am just a little hyped up Too much Caffeine." Willow admitted, whenever she had a lot of it she did tend to lose her inhibitions.

"It's okay Willow, I am just a little s-." Tara began

"Shy." Willow finished

"Yeah, I guess I am still." Tara said softly

"Never mind, It's one of the things I love about you." Willow grinned

Tara smiled and took Willow's hand. "I love you." she mouthed to her girlfriend. Willow smiled back and mouthed the same words back. Tara took a bold step and leaned over to kiss Willow.

"Get a fricking room ladies." Said a young punk, muttering his disgust at the display of affection between the girls.

"Piss off," Willow said her voice filled with anger.

Willow moved her slightly and the punks drink spilled over his leather trousers. The hot liquid startled him and he yelled in pain, "Shit." he said the punk stood up embarrassed at the wet patch on his groin. He was puzzled at how this happened, as he did not touch the drink. He turned around and left the coffee shop, not seeing the smile that Willow allowed herself.

"Bastard, he was ruining our happy day." She said calmly

"Did you just." Tara began

"Yep." Willow interrupted

Tara smiled and said, "Cool."

"Let that be a lesson to anyone trying to spoil this day." Willow said. "I just want it to be special, you know Us, Buffy and just hanging out and having fun." she said "Besides wait till later and then we will have fun." Willow grinned; Tara caught a naughty glimmer in her girlfriend’s eyes.

"I will look forward to that." Tara said smiling

"Good, because I have some cool spells we can try." Willow said her smile gave away the intent.

Tara knew what she meant, the spells would be magic but they would not involve witchcraft. She blushed at the thoughts. She thought of her lover’s touch last night, Willow's hands caressing her and touching her all over. Willow noticed her girlfriend’s face turn ever redder, she smiled and spoke.

"What's up, why are you blushing like that."

"I, I was just thinking about last night," She said embarrassed, at her erotic thoughts.

"Naughty girl, I may have to deal with you later." Willow grinned with a wicked glint in her eye.

"Willow” Tara, said loudly.

"Got you!" she replied

"I know, you always will." Tara responded

With that Willow abandoned any thought of reason, leaned over and kissed Tara on the lips, not caring that everyone in the coffee shop was staring them at.

Buffy wiped the sweat from her eyes, she was not too tired from training with Giles, and she turned to face her watcher who was clearly shattered from the hour.

"You okay Giles, do want to lie down or something." Buffy said as she watched her mentor lean against the wall.

"I'm ok Buffy, I just need to catch my breath, and get some feeling back in my legs and arms." He said, his breathing still quite heavy. "This demon woman must be pretty strong to have bested you, if you fought like that."

"She was very strong. I'll take her next time." She said cheerfully.

“Yes I’m sure you will.” He nodded.

Buffy glanced at her watch and thought that she had better freshen up and change before she had to meet Willow and Tara. Buffy was still a little troubled over Dawn’s comments earlier; she was a bright girl and had a knack for figuring things out. Buffy knew it wouldn’t be long before Dawn discovered the truth. She shrugged off the thought and went to her bag to pull a fresh change of clothes.

Giles turned to speak to the slayer when he noticed Buffy’s frown, he walked towards her.

“Are you ok Buffy?” He asked. “Is it that fight the other night.”

“No, it’s just Dawn, I think she has figured it out.” She said.

Giles looked at Buffy, his face registered shock. “She’s found out that she is this key. Oh god Buffy this is bad.”

“Giles calm down, it’s not about that.” Buffy said interrupting. “I think Dawn has knows about Willow.

Giles raised an eyebrow at Buffy clearly puzzled. “What about Willow?”

Buffy smiled at her watcher, for a man of some years he could be naïve. “No silly, about Willow and Tara, the fact the they are a couple.”

“Oh thank god, I thought you were going to give me a heart attack. Is that all?” He said clearly relieved. “Buffy I wouldn’t concern yourself over that. Dawn is a big girl now I think she can handle them.”

Buffy clearly took that the wrong way her mouth hung open and she glared at her watcher. “GILES!”

“Oh for a better choice of words.” He said. “I meant I think she can handle their relationship, she knows both of them already and it’s clear she is fond of them.” He placed his hand on her shoulder. “I don’t understand why this worries you Buffy.”

“I guess I’m being silly, it’s a big sister thing I guess.” Buffy said. “I’ll tell her.”

With that Giles left her to change, Buffy smiled to herself a little, Giles was often putting his foot in his mouth. She promised that she would speak to Dawn later, and tell her the truth. Giles was right about one thing, Dawn did love Willow very much and she had become very close to Tara as well. ‘She won’t freak.’ She thought to herself.

Two

Tara was sitting quietly at the table on her own; Willow had disappeared to the rest room a few moments ago due to a Mocha overdose. Tara had not been a big fan of coffee before she had met Willow but it didn’t take long for the redhead to convert her. She looked towards the door where her lover had disappeared.

“Hey Tara.” Came a voice.

Tara turned to see who had called her, seeing a familiar face she smiled. "Hi Dawn. How are you?"

"I'm great thanks, I really enjoyed your party last night Tara. I hope you had a great time?"

"Thanks, I had a lot of fun." Tara said smiling. "Thank you for coming, and for everything else as well." She paused. "Are you looking for anyone Dawn?"

"No, I'm just hanging out." She said. "You know Saturday's shopping, spending time with friends and avoiding my sister." Dawn grinned at Tara.

Dawn peered over to the corner of the Expresso Pump and saw Willow coming towards them.

"Hi Willow." She said cheerfully. "

"Dawnie, good to see you." Smiled Willow cheerfully. "You here with Buffy?"

"Nah, I'm just hanging out. So what are you two doing today?" Dawn said.

"We're going shopping and then we’re meeting up with Buffy later." The redhead said. "You wanna hang with us until then." She added. 'Damn no more saucy talk.' Willow thought to herself.

"Hey thanks guys." Dawn said grinning.

"C-C Can I get you something to drink?" Tara asked Dawn.

"No thanks Tara, I'm fine." Dawn said. She watched as Willow sat down next to Tara, she decided this would a good opportunity to see if her theory was right about the two Wiccans.

"What was with that dance last night, huh?" Dawn said. "You guys where floating off the ground."

"Um, w-we used a little magic." Tara said.

"Yes, magic." Agreed Willow quickly. Both wiccans could sense what was coming. Willow looked to Tara and then back to Dawn. "So Dawnie, how is school at the moment?" Willow asked changing the subject. "Still enjoying your classes."

"Yeah, it's fine thanks." She said simply. Dawn could sense a change in their behaviour, both girls had suddenly become a little nervous. She glanced at them both.

"Willow." Dawn said looking directly at the redhead.

"Yeah." She said.

"I've been noticing a few things lately about you, and also about you Tara." She began. "You two are always hanging around together, and I've seen you two holding hands."

"Dawn, a lot of friends hold hands, Buffy and I often did." Willow said, quickly smiling at Tara.

"Willow, it not just that is it, there is something else as well, the way you two look at each other." Dawn said. "I can see a sparkle between you, I think you guy's are in love with each other."

Willow looked at Tara, who was clearly nervous at this conversation. Willow placed a steadying hand on Tara's knee, out of Dawn’s sight.

"Well, are you?" Dawn asked them again.

"Hey guy's." Came a voice that sent a huge sigh of relief through the two witches.

"Hi Buffy." Tara said.

"Hey Buff." Willow said, a huge grin her face.

Dawn groaned as she heard her sister’s voice, dammit why couldn't she be a few minutes late. She was convinced that Willow or Tara where about to confess, but as usual her sister spoiled it.

"Dawn what are you doing here, I thought you where with mom." Buffy asked her.

"Oh she dropped me off, I said I wanted to hang out in town." Dawn replied.

"Dawn you need to be careful, walking around the street on your own." Buffy said as she remembered the monk’s words to her.

"Buffy, stop acting so weird, it's Saturday and it a busy street." Dawn said a little irritated. "Where is the evil in that."

Defeated Buffy thought is was best to change the subject "So what where you guys talking about huh!"

Willow's eyes widened at that question, as did Tara's. Both girls decided to ask Buffy a little more about that demon woman she had fought a few nights ago.

Before either witch could ask her, Dawn interrupted. "I was asking about their relationship, Buffy."

"Dawn, this not the time, I think we should just change the subject." Buffy said. A touch of irritation in her voice. She glanced at Willow and Tara seeing the dread in their faces.

"Buffy, when is it the time, is tomorrow, next week or next year. Come on sis all I want to know is the truth." Dawn said angrily at Buffy. "I'm sorry Willow, and you too Tara. I just want to know that’s all."

Buffy looked to Willow and Tara, who just stared at Buffy in silence. She turned to Dawn. "Go get something to drink, I want to chat to them for a sec okay." She handed Dawn some money. "I just need to talk to them first."

"Fine!" Dawn said, taking the money, she walked over to the counter to order a drink.

Buffy looked at Tara. "Sorry about this Tara, Dawn was pestering me this morning about this."

"It's okay, she has to know sooner or later." Tara said quietly.

"Do you think she can cope with the fact we’re you know lesbians?" Willow asked.

"Yes I think so, she said this morning that you guy's do make a cute couple." Buffy said. "I guess she will be okay with the truth."

Willow turned to Tara; she smiled at the blonde. "Well, shall we?"

Tara paused for a moment and nodded her head. "Okay."

Buffy smiled at the wiccans and looked over to Dawn who was returning with a drink. She pulled up a chair and sat down, leaving a seat free for her sister. Dawn placed drink on the table and sat down.

"Well?" She asked. "Is it truth time, or is it play games with Dawn time."

Willow reached out for Dawn's hand and smiled. "It's truth time."

Dawn looked at Buffy and then to Tara and back to Willow, she nodded her head as she saw that they where ready to tell her.

"So Willow, are you and Tara more than friends?" She asked her.

Willow looked directly at Dawn and said. "Yes."

"Are you involved with each other, you know dating?" She continued.

"We are." Willow said.

"So you’re both gay?" She asked.

“Dawn.” Buffy said.

"Buffy, it's okay." Tara said. She turned to Dawn and said. "Yes we're gay."

Dawn looked at them both and asked her final question. "Are you in love."

Tara smiled at Dawn. "Dawn, I know that I love Willow with all my heart, and I know she loves me."

Willow smiled at Tara and quickly kissed her cheek, she then turned back to Dawn. "Oh yes, Tara and I are very much in love."

Dawn smiled at them. "I thought so, thank you for being honest." She said, she turned to Buffy. "That's all I wanted to know."

"So you’re not freaked by this." Willow said.

"Oh please, of course I'm not freaked, this isn't the Middle Ages." Dawn said smiling. "As long as you are happy, it doesn't matter. Ever since met you Willow, I always liked you." She turned to Tara. "Tara you never treated me like a kid." Dawn said to her. "Besides you two are pretty cute together."

Willow smiled at Buffy's sister and said. "Thanks Dawnie, you are so sweet."

Dawn got up from her seat and wrapped her arms around the redhead, who hugged her back. She then turned to Tara and they embraced. Buffy looked at her sister and spoke.

"Dawn, I'm sorry about earlier, I just thought you wouldn't understand that's all." She stopped for moment. "I'm sorry."

Dawn turned to her sister a little smile on her face. "Okay, your forgiven, but next time Buffy trust me, I'm a big girl now."

"Yeah, I know." She said.

Willow turned to Tara and took her hand, Tara feeling a little more at ease now that Dawn knew the truth leaned over and lightly kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. Willow smiled and kissed her lover on lips, she then turned to face Buffy and Dawn.

"So what's the plan for today huh?" Buffy asked them.

"I think we should have a little fun, we could go to the movies or something." Dawn suggested.

"Dawn, are you sure you wanna hang with us, I just thought you might have other plans." Buffy said to her.

"Buffy." Dawn said. "Please can I stay."

"Buffy it's okay we don't mind." Tara smiled at her. "She's welcome to join us."

"Yeah, I think we could make it a girls afternoon out." Willow said grinning.

Buffy smiled at the two wiccans and they turned back to Dawn. "Sure, why not."

"Yes." She said triumphantly. "Thanks guy's. Look out Sunnydale, it's girls on the rampage."

All four girls laughed at that, and then Willow, Tara, Buffy and Dawn left the Expresso pump and decided to go to the cinema and take in a movie. Willow took Tara's hand as they led the way to the cinema. Buffy followed close behind, Dawn by her side she turned to face her younger sister.

"Dawn." She said.

"Yes Buffy."

"You where right about one thing." She said as she watched the two wiccans ahead of them, their arms around each other.

"What's that?" She asked, a little confused.

"They do make a cute couple." Buffy said to her.

Later

Giles sat at the table in the magic shop, it was almost closing time and he was anxious to shut the shop, as it had been a long day. He looked over to the counter where he saw Anya busy with a customer. He checked his watch again and got up, as he walked towards the door, before he got to it. The door opened to reveal Xander Harris.

"Hey Giles." He said happily. "How's business."

"Erm, we've been quite busy today." He said. "Thank goodness it’s nearly time to close up."

"I know, I stopped by to pick to Anya, we have a dinner date tonight." He said proudly.

"Well, good for you." Giles said to him. He turned to see Anya who had finished with the customer.

Xander walked over towards Anya, she saw him approach and she ran around the counter and into his arms. He kissed her as they embraced.

"Hey sexy." He said. "Nearly ready to go."

"Yes, I am have you booked the restaurant?" She asked him.

"Yep, everything’s all set, we eat at seven." He replied.

"Nice and early, good more time for sex." She said grinning.

"Anya, not in the shop please." Giles said to her.

"Sorry boss." She said.

Giles shook his head, that girl had two things on her mind sex and money. Still she was a great help in the shop and she did seem to enjoy working for him. He looked around the shop to make sure that all the customers had left. He turned back towards the door, just as it opened to reveal four giggling girls. Giles stepped back to allow Buffy followed by Dawn, then Willow and Tara into the shop.

"Come on in." He said. "It looks like you four have had a lot of fun."

"Thank you kind sir." Giggled Willow.

"Thanks Mr Giles." Tara said trying not giggle. "We've had fun this afternoon."

Giles shook his head and smiled, it was nice to them all having so much fun. Especially Tara who only a few days ago still thought she was part demon. Spike proved she was human, although it came thanks to a sore nose for Tara. He liked the shy young blonde, she was always polite and he admitted that she had a very sweet smile.

"Hey it's the Scooby girlies." Xander said. "My my what have you lot been up to?"

"Hey Xander." Said Willow. "We've all been to the movies."

"Cool, see anything good?" He asked.

"Yep." She said, and then turned to Tara; she leaned towards her and whispered into her lover’s ear.

"Oh Willow." She said and promptly burst in giggles. "Wait until later."

Both witches collapsed in heap on the floor giggling away. Xander rolled his eyes and gave up trying to get any sense out of the girls.

Buffy sat watching her friends and she smiled, it had been a quite a fun afternoon. She looked at Giles who was now standing next to her.

"Hey Giles what’s up." She said smiling at her watcher.

"Nothing much, it seems you've had a lot of fun today." He said.

"Yeah, I guess we have. I met up with Willow and Tara at the Expresso pump, we decided to go see a movie, actually it's was Dawn's idea for a film.

"Dawn was with them?" He said.

"Yeah, she was at the coffee shop when I got there." Buffy said. She turned to see her sister sitting on the floor with the two witches. She smiled at them and then turned back to Giles, she frowned at his expression.

"Have you told her about them?" He asked.

"She figured it out herself really, all she wanted to know was if she was right." Buffy said. "She asked Willow and Tara if they where in love, they told her the truth."

He turned to see Dawn; she was sitting and laughing with them. "Looks like I was right Buffy, I said she would be fine about it." He said to her. "Dawn is very mature, I'm just glad everything has worked out."

"It has, thank you." She said.

"Anytime, Buffy."

Xander walked towards the three girls on the floor, Anya close behind him. "We'll be off now."

"Yes, we have a dinner date planned." Anya said gleefully. "Xander is taking me to a restaurant and then we going to have sex."

Willow managed a half smile. "Great have fun."

"We will." Xander said. "Bye ladies."

Everyone said goodbye to them as Xander and Anya left, they where an odd couple especially with Anya being an ex-demon. But they seemed happy together, although it was probably down to sex.

Buffy looked at the clock and got up off of the chair, she walked to where the Dawn sat and knelt down beside her. "Dawn we have to go okay."

"Oh Buffy, do we have to?" Dawn said a little annoyed.

"Yes, mom is expecting us back for dinner and I think Willow and Tara have plans of their own tonight." She said.

"Buffy, can't I stay a little while longer, besides I bet Riley is coming over tonight." Dawn protested.

"I'm not seeing Riley tonight, it just going to be us you know, you, me and mom." Buffy told her. "Besides we are meeting tomorrow for research, so the gang will all be here."

"Can I come?" Dawn asked her.

"Yes, but only if you promise to behave yourself." Buffy said.

"Buffy!"

Dawn turned to the two witches. "Thanks for letting me hang with you two. I had a great time." She said.

"Thanks Dawn, we had a great time too." Tara said.

"It was fun, thanks Dawnie." Willow added.

Dawn hugged Willow and then Tara; she stood and faced her sister. "Okay I'm ready."

Buffy turned to Willow and Tara. "Thank guy's it was nice to just chill out and fun today, it's a change from all usual chaos in this town."

"Anytime Buff." Willow said and gave her best friend a hug.

"Thanks Buffy." Tara smiled.

Buffy returned the smile and hugged the blonde girl. "I'll see you both tomorrow okay, bye." Buffy and Dawn said goodbye to Giles and then they left the Magic shop. Giles looked around the shop and walked towards the door. Willow took Tara's hand and they stood up, and walked towards the door smiling at the former watcher.

"I guess we had better we going as well." Willow said. "We'll see you back here tomorrow okay."

"Yes, have a good evening you two." He said smiling warmly at them.

"Oh don't worry we will." Willow grinned, her eyes giving away her intent.

Giles blushed a little as an image flashed through his mind; he quickly recovered his composure. "Er, yes. Until tomorrow then." He opened the door

"Bye." Willow said cheerfully.

"Yes, Goodbye Mr Giles." Tara added.

"Bye." He said and he closed the door behind him, he sighed to himself. What with Buffy and Riley, Xander and Anya and Willow and Tara, he was beginning to feel left out. Still he was happy for them all, although maybe a little jealous. He shook the thought from his mind and he locked up, happy the day was over and he could go home to relax.

For Tara this day had been one of the most enjoyable in her life, she still could not believe that right now in her life just about everything was perfect. She was free of her family, she had a lot of real friends and she felt as though she belonged somewhere at last. But it was a certain redhead who had made her feel so special. She was in love and that was the greatest feeling in the world. Willow had given her love freely to Tara and Tara returned it. She allowed herself a smile, Willow noticed her lover smiling.

"What are you smiling at Tara." She asked her.

"I was just thinking about today, and you." Tara said smiling at the redhead.

"What about me?" She asked.

"How much you make me feel so happy." She said.

"Thank you sweetie." Willow said and kissed her on the cheek. "Lets go and get something to eat, I'm a little hungry and I think we're gonna need the energy for later." She said grinning.

"My little vixen." Tara laughed. "I can't wait."

They both burst into giggles, Willow took Tara by the arm and they slowly walked back towards the University dorm.

Later at the Summers House

Dawn sat in her room writing in her diary, noting down the day’s events. She looked up when she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Hey!" Called Buffy. "Whatcha doing." She asked.

"Just writing in my diary." Dawn said. "About today, and everything."

Buffy entered the room and sat down by her sister, she reached out and gently stroked her hair. Dawn stopped writing for a moment and placed her pen down. She turned to her sister.

"Buffy, I had a great time today."

"So did I Dawn." Buffy said.

"Do you think it's true love?" Dawn asked her.

"Huh?"

"You know Willow and Tara, do you think it's true love between them?" Dawn said.

"I think so Dawn." Buffy said. "They do make each other very happy, so yeah I guess it is true love."

"Cool." The younger Summers said. "Did it bother you when you found out Willow was gay."

"No, it was a surprise at first, but I love Willow, she's my best friend." Buffy paused. "I never seen Willow so happy since she fell for Tara. I am very happy for them both." Buffy looked her sister in the eyes. "I'm sorry for getting all wiggy this morning, I just wasn't sure what you'd think of them once you knew."

"No sweat Buffy, you where just being big sis again." Dawn said. "I love them both Buffy."

"I know you do Dawn." She said. Buffy leant over and kissed her sister on the head. She got up and walked to the door. "Goodnight Dawn."

"Goodnight Buffy." She said. Buffy closed the door behind and Dawn looked at the time and decided to get ready for bed.

Willow sat on the bed waiting for her lover to return from the bathroom; she glanced around the room that she used to share with Buffy. She shared it mostly with Tara now, although the blonde Wiccan had her own room she preferred to spend most nights with Willow, which suited her fine. The door opened and Tara walked in, she was dressed in her nightshirt.

Tara walked over to the bed and sat down next to her girlfriend, placing her arms around the redhead and pulled her close. Willow could feel her lovers breath on her, she kissed the blonde on the lips. Tara responded and returned the kiss with passion. After a few moments she pulled away.

"Thank you Willow." She said.

"What for my sweet?" Willow said a little puzzled.

"For another perfect day." She replied smiling sweetly at her lover.

Willow felt her heart stop as she saw her girlfriends smile, she gently kissed her again on the lips. "I love that smile." She said.

Suddenly she frowned. "I forgot to buy you that present I promised you." Willow said looking a little sad. "Sorry." She apologised.

"Willow, don't be sorry, I have everything I need right here." Tara gave Willow her special smile again. Willow returned it, and once again her heart melted.

"I have you Willow." She said simply.

Willow pulled the blonde close and they embraced, she felt only her lovers touch now and she was happy. A year ago she didn't even know Tara, and now she was madly in love with this beautiful blonde.

"Tara." The redhead said.

"Yes Willow."

"I love you." She said, her eyes filled with love for her girlfriend.

"I know, I love you too Willow." She said.

Willow reached forward and kissed Tara's cheek, Tara smiled and kissed her on the lips. Willow responded and the kiss became more passionate, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Willow broke off and moved to kiss her neck, lust was being to take control of both girls. Willow gently removed Tara's nightshirt, to allow her access to her lovers’ naked body.

"Oh Willow," Tara said, as Willow's mouth reached Tara’s breasts, her tongue playfully teasing her lover. Tara moved herself so she could place her hand over Willow's breasts; she began to gently squeeze them through her nightshirt. Willow stopped Tara for a moment so she could remove her own clothing; naked she felt was a better for making love.

They made love using their hands and tongues to great effect on each other, exploring and probing as they touched and caressed each other’s bodies. The sounds of their lovemaking where loud and intense, revealing the depth of their passion for one another. Each girl’s orgasm had shaken her to the depths of their souls, their bodies trembling from the experience.

Willow rested her head on Tara's chest listening to her lover’s heartbeat, Tara had one arm wrapped around the small redhead’s body. Tara kissed her on the head and Willow moved her head and looked up into the blonde’s eyes.

"Tara, I could stay like this forever." Willow said as she gazed into Tara's sapphire blue eyes.

"So could I Willow." Tara replied.

"Stay with me forever." Willow said.

"Always."

It didn't take long for Willow to fall asleep still in her lover's embrace, Tara stayed awake a little longer. She moved her head to watch the sleeping redhead for a moment. Contented she closed her eyes and soon fell asleep, a perfect end to a perfect day.

End

Post subject: Re: Post Family Story
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:37 pm 
This story was very sweet ! I knew that it wouldn't change how Dawn fees about W/T. This whole story had a very comforting feel to it.

behindhereyes

Kim

Post subject: Re: Post Family Story
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:13 pm 
I really liked this post-episode story. I thought that Dawn would not have been told about Willow and Tara until after this episode. When they showed Dawn writing in her journal, she obviously did not know. Then, she was all supportive later. I wondered how she was told and/or found out. I liked how you had Dawn see them at the party and then try to talk to them. This story is now on my favorites list for story hole fill ins. Thanks for a good read. :)