The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: YAY!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 8:30 am 
:wave Woo Hoo! :grin Finally caught up and I'm loving this fic. :bounce More please!!! :pray

Diana :kitty

"No, I'm not cold. I can engrave glass with my nipples, but I'm not cold."
Me

Post subject: Re: YAY!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:40 pm 
oo oo oo!!!! UPDATE PLEASE, NOW PLEASE :smash :flower

"Men are like slinkies, it's always fun to watch them falling down the stairs"

Post subject: Re: YAY!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:10 pm 
Yes, yes please!!! We need more of your lovelyness. :applause :D :bow

I will love you forever and ever and ever and ever if you give us an update! :love

~Tash xoxo

PS: Not that I don't love you already, babe! :bigkiss :kiss

...and that's trying to cheat at Scrabble. ~Eddie Izzard

Post subject: Replys
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:39 pm 
Willara: you just caught up with this fic?.. where ya been? .. Ok I will keep this fic coming JUST because YOU gave me the puppy dog eyes :flower

Bluewillowwitch: don’t hurt your head trying to figure out what’s up with Tara’s mom ok? I’ve been seeing quite a lot of the stuff you wrote dotted around the place.. I have to say you’re pretty good.:clap

SJ: thanx but you’re back to the two word thing again!

The vamp nurd: hooray for Mrs Maclay! :kiss the :moo or kiss the moo! lol..

Grimlock72: Mrs Maclay can’t come along with them because that’s exactly what the bad guy wants, that’s why he has Tara in the first place to get Mrs Maclay to come to him. If Mrs Maclay went to get her daughter she’d be walking right into his trap and we can’t have that now can we?.. So you think Faith is gunna be the fist thrower huh? Guess we’ll have to see :p

what Giles saw in the garden WAS Mr Evil Dark magic, but from a distance, what he actually saw was and I quote myself

“W-Willow” he explained breathlessly “she’s in the shed, doing her garden duty... black mist... man in robe chanting”

but he saw the man from a distance.. plus he was to busy running like a woman :laugh

Stroke Of Luck: maybe more power ..hmmm I wonder! your English is very understandable and very cute :flower

FuzzWT: feed you?.... you want fries with that sweetie? ... sarcastic Tara yummy.. Willow in action ...hmm.... YEP also yummy hehe!:drool

Kiwigrrrl: magic beans didn’t lead you up to the cute princess? .... I’d get a refund!:smash

3peanuts: bad kitten?......ME?.... ok you got me!:kiss

The Pineapple Head: where ya been? Glad you’re loving this fic.... I aim to please... sometimes!:devil

Discatay: patience please dear:peace

Vampire Willow: Im working on an update and I am so not telling you want happens hehehe! You’re just gunna have to be PATIENT which is one thing I’ve noticed you kittens don’t have! So how many pieces of you am I allowed to have? :bigkiss :flower

Thank you all for reading my fic you all make it worth while!

"Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream"

Post subject: Re: Replys
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:12 pm 
Hi Gemma:bigwave

I´m happy that you understand me.....well sometimes i have probs to understand myself :laugh

Oh btw. where is the next update?:glasses

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

Post subject: Re: Replys
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:17 am 
AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, BABY! lol :bigkiss :fallen

~Tash xoxo

Post subject: TEASE!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:26 pm 
Oh my gawd! You are such a tease. But it's ok, I like it:flirt heeheej/k. Anyways, please update soon!:pray Or else I'll have to pull out the puppy dog eyes again!:p

:pride Allison

Post subject: Re: Torturing Touch
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:44 pm 
:bigwave Auburn,

I have to try and wrap my brain around these things. I like to try and figure stuff out first. Thaks for the complement bye the way. Anyway, Loved the update. :applause :clap :bow You have a way with cliffhangers. :applause Can't wait for the next update to see what happens to :willow , :tara and the rest.

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

---------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

Post subject: Torturing Touch
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:48 pm 
:applause *********************UPDATE******************:applause

“Right Buffy be careful, Faith watch you’re back im sure these guards are sneaky little buggers at the best of times.” Giles instructed the two slayers. “Willow you and I will wait for them to leave a space and we’ll sneak past although I do hope we don’t bump into the robed idiot on the way.”

“Got it!” the slayers declared in unison as they jumped out of the car and headed towards two dark figures stood in front of the entrance of an old building.

“Hey you” Faith shouted at one of them “don’t you want a piece of this nice teenage ass?”she turned around and waggled her backside at him. He simply stared at her, then began walking slowly forwards.

“Hey stupid guy, that nice teenage ass is mine” Buffy exclaimed as her foot collided with his head effectively rendering him unconscious.

Faith snickered at her girlfriend then ducked as she sensed someone behind her, sweeping her foot around she knocked a guy over then gained her balance and elbowed him in the face. Alerted by the commotion outside a mass of dark figures came running out of the building towards Faith and Buffy, the two slayers gave each other a quick kiss then readied themselves for a fight.

“PARTY” Faith screamed charging into the mass of men, glad to be doing what she does best.

Willow and Giles sneaked around the corner of the building after parking the car in an inconspicuous place, both making sure they stayed as close to the wall as possible. Successfully sneaking past the guarding men who were currently getting their guarding asses kicked, they made it into the building without being noticed and breathed a sigh of relief which was quickly replaced by a gasp of fright as an axe passed them both centimetres away from their bodies and embedded itself into the wall, both heads turned to the culprit of the thrown axe and saw a tiny Chinese man smiling at them.

“There will be no passing, thank you, please” was all the Chinese man said and bowed his head after the sentence.

Willow looked to Giles with a confused frown on her face and was shocked to see the Englishman fighting off a fit of giggles.

He saw the redhead’s look of disapproval and straightened himself. Pulling the axe from the wall Giles proceeded forward and stood waiting for the Chinese man to make his move, a few minutes went past, but the Chinese man was still stood staring at them.

“Oh, my apologies, we’re going to pass so that means you and I have to fight” Giles informed. “It’s nothing personal, but you are kind of in our way”

the Chinese man bowed his head again and started throwing his hands and feet in the air gesturing various martial arts movements that were quite impressive although not threatening.

The Englishman stood for a few moments until he had got sick of the display of ‘machoness’ and lunged his fist forward knocking the man out quite easily then winced as a wave of pain passed through his knuckles.

“Giles why didn’t you just do that in the first place” Willow exclaimed.

“Well I didn’t think it would be that easy.” he answered honestly.

Willow just rolled her eyes and followed Giles through the maze of the building. It seemed they were just going round and round in circles and after 5 minutes Willow noticed that they actually were going round in circles. Stopping dead in her tracks she closed her eyes and focussed her energy, hopefully she would be able to feel her girlfriend’s essence. Willow wasn’t sure how she knew she could do this, but she did non the less. She noticed the dark magic surrounding her and realised what Tara had had to do to be able to speak to her, with her extra energy Willow pushed passed the darkness and felt a glimmer of light, knowing instinctively this was her girlfriend she uttered a word and a little ball of light appeared. The light rushed forward and through a couple of rooms, but stopped in front of an old rug, she looked at it for a moment before bending down and pulling it to one side.

Giles followed bewildered by what Willow was doing, he was about to ask when the redhead pulled the rug out of the way and revealed a trapdoor.

“Impressive” he said simply, as the light faded then disappeared

Giles stepped forward and put his index finger in a little whole no bigger than a coin and pulled, the door opened to reveal a concrete staircase the light of the room only illuminated 3 steps. Beyond that it was pitch black, Giles took a torch out of a little bag he was carrying and shone it down the steps, but this didn’t help them figure out what was down there.

“You first” Willow nudged the watcher.

“Right.. Yes” he thought for a moment “why me?.. you’re the one with the magical abilities”

“True.. But you’re the one with the axe” she reasoned.

“Oh.... Well if it means that much to you, you may have it” he stated thrusting it towards her.

“Giles, im not arguing with you about who goes first, I’m a 17 year old girl.. You’re a...a.... um..middle aged man, so get down those stairs and do the man thing” she said rolling her eyes.

“Right.. Yes.. Man thing” the watcher looked down the staircase wishing he too was a 17 year old girl.

Willow followed the Englishman closely, keeping her eyes open for any robed men who weren’t currently getting pummled by the two slayers. Getting into this place was just to easy she thought to herself, you’d think a man with so many enemies would have tighter security.

Giles lead them through the underground of the old building, searching for any sign of where Tara might be.

“Willow this is useless,” he declared impatiently “do that light thingy you did that lead us to the trapdoor” he instructed.

Willow sighed, but did as the man requested. She focussed again and felt her girlfriend’s essence smiling as the warmth of it filled her heart. Uttering the word she waited for the little light to appear........but nothing. Giles looked at her expectantly so she tried again, but still nothing.

“Uh....Giles....I think I’m broken.” she said, her face a mask of confusion.

The watcher looked at her bewildered, but he was saved from having to speak by a low humming sound.

Looking around feverishly for somewhere to hide the Englishman grabbed Willow by her arm and dragged her towards a nearby archway. The redhead jumped at the contact and slapped the man’s hand away

“I can walk” she whispered loudly.

He glared at her, then became wide eyed as the light emanating from his torch illuminated the edges of a body hanging loosely from chains against the far wall.

Willow was about to argue her point further, but her eyes travelled to were the watcher was looking.

“Oh my god!” Willow cried when saw what had caught his eye. She ran towards the dangling form of her girlfriend, but was stopped half way by a firm hand on her shoulder.

“This could be a trap” Giles warned.

The redhead wanted to protest, to run to her girlfriend and swoop her up in he arms, to whisper words of reassurance and kiss away the past 6 hours, but she couldn’t risk it.

“It’s not a trap.”

Giles and Willow spun their heads around to were a voice had come from.... A figure came out from the corner of the room hidden by the shadows. The voice sounded familiar.

Giles shone the torch in the man’s face and gasped.

“You!” Willow hissed.

“All this time.. Right under our noses.... How could you?” Giles asked.

“Oh my god.. Why didn’t I see this before?... this makes perfect sense.... what other reason would there be for you to be so mean?” Willow reasoned for her own benefit more than anyone elses.

Suddenly the archway Giles and Willow had entered the room from was sealed with a loud thud, by a large wooden door. The redhead looked at the watcher worriedly.

“That’s not good!” she stated.

“What do you want?” Giles got straight to the point.

“Power,” the man stated simply “they have it, and I want it” he said looking pointedly at Willow and then Tara. “I did want it from the blonde girl’s mother, but she wasn’t willing to co-operate, so Im going to take it from her daughter and her daughter’s sweetheart, I’m aware the redhead overdosed on mystical energy before coming to rescue her beau.... which means I don’t need ‘oh mighty mother’ after all” he said with a grin.

Willow filled the distance between her and Tara gently cupping the girl’s face in her hands.

“Tara..sweetie now would be a good time to wake up” the redhead stroked the blondes face softly.

Tara stirred lightly, but it was clear she was dazed.

“What did you do to her?” Willow swung around and furiously demanded the man to give her an answer.

The man simply smirked and walked over to the dark corner he had been hiding in.

“I just gave her something to keep her quiet, she had quite a resolve.” he stated whilst putting his hand in his pocket, he pulled something out and threw it at the redhead. “Unchain her.” he ordered.

Willow didn’t hesitate to unchain her girlfriend and Giles rushed over and caught the blonde as she fell limply from the restraints. The man went to the dark corner he had been hidden in and retrieved what looked like a scroll. He turned back around to face the two witches and instructed the watcher to get out of the way. Giles was hesitant, but did as he was instructed, his mind desperately trying to come up with a plan.

“Hell yeah” Faith shouted as she layed one last punch to a man who was spread out across the floor.

Buffy panted heavily with a satisfied smile on her face and made her way over to her girlfriend.

The dark haired slayer smirked and grabbed her girlfriend, pulling her close, she planted a forceful kiss on her lips. Buffy responded by grabbing the back of Faiths head, pulling her closer to her, their bodies came together, their movements rough and needy.

“Uuuurgh” Faith growled, when the blonde slayer pulled their lips and bodies apart.

“Willow, Giles.... need to help them” she explained, breathlessly.

The dark haired slayer just nodded and kissed Buffy one last time, biting her lip, making sure to leave teeth marks as a reminder of what she was owed later.

both slayers hurried hand in hand towards the house stepping over the unconscious bodies of men they had previously been trading blows with. They went through the entrance of the house immediately noticing the Chinese man on the floor as he was coming into consciousness. Faith carried on walking passed, but made sure to kick him in the face effectively knocking him out again before walking past. Buffy gave her a disapproving glare.

“What?....” the dark haired slayer asked innocently.

Buffy chose to ignore the question knowing her girlfriend was fully aware of ‘what’. They followed the trail through the building not really knowing where they were going, until Buffy noticed the over turned rug.

“Down there!” she instructed.

Faith just nodded and waited for Buffy to go down the stairs of the trapdoor first, but when Buffy didn’t move she asked.

“Well?...”

“Well what?” the blonde slayer asked in annoyance.

“Well....go on.” Faith answered, motioning to the stairs with her hand.

“Why me?.... it’s dark in there you go first.” Buffy informed.

“You love me so you should go first!” Faith tried to urge her girlfriend.

“I do love you...but you love me too.. So you should go first.”

Faith rolled her eyes. “Flip for it?” she asked pulling a coin out of the top pocket of Buffy’s jacket. Buffy nodded and watched as her girlfriend flipped the coin.

“Heads you go first!” she called Willing the coin to be heads.

“Ha! it’s tails you go first” Buffy gloated, grabbing the coin and flashing it in her girlfriend’s face.

“Fine” Faith mumbled before heading down the dark stairwell.

Buffy followed the dark haired slayer and made sure to snap a small burning lantern off the wall to light their way. Both girls stopped dead when they heard a scream.

“Oh god where did that come from?” Buffy asked in a panic.

“Ok, calm down....”Faith soothed, giving the blonde slayer’s hand a gentle squeeze.

Faith focussed and turned her head to were she thought the scream had come from, looking at a wooden door that had no handle she presumed this was it. both girls could hear what sounded like Willow shouted and tried to figure out a way to get inside.

“Stand back” the dark haired slayer ordered.

Buffy did as she was told and watched as her girlfriend drove her fist into the wood with brute force. The blonde slayer took the lead from her girlfriend and drove her foot into the wood as hard as she could. The wood started to give way to their repeated thrusts and cracked allowing Faith to pull at the shattered wood and move it to a side until they had made a hole big enough for them to get through. Climbing through the hole they stopped at what they saw.

To Be Continued....

Edited by: Auburn at: 6/26/03 7:12 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:19 pm 
:clap YOU VIXEN!

Oh my goddess! That was bloody brilliant!!!!! :applause

You are the best person that has ever walked the Earth, do you realize that?! OMG! Must. Have. Update.

By the way, tell me what piece yea want first!

~Tash xoxo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:15 pm 
:shock Now that's a cliffhanger!!

Nice job of tossing in some laugh-out loud moments in the middle of what is a very serious time.

Update soon :pray (I normally don't like to ask for updates - I know they are coming - but did I mention the killer cliffhanger? Oh yeah I did. But it definitely warrants another mention :eyebrow )

-shuyaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:09 pm 
Grrrrrrrrr Gemma again one of your Cliffhangers:tear

You kill me with those things sometimes do you know that?

I wonder why Willow screamed i hope no one was harmed:pray

Update soonish please:grin

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:18 pm 
*laughs* Whoa... I must say, I claim you, in my eyes, the cliffhanger queen! *crowns you* :flower

This story is kicking serious ass! Yo're very good at the descriptive settings. I love your work and um, I love your nc17 scenes as well. :drool

Great update! And I think you're killin' us kittens with your killer cliffhangers!! :grin

~Holly~ :heart

Paulie: You think I'm a lesbian?

Mary: You're a girl in love with a girl, aren't you?

Paulie: No, I'm Paulie in love with Tori. And Tori is - she is in love with me, because she is mine and I am hers. And neither of us are lesbians. - Lost and Delirious -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:16 am 
Another cliffhanger :D

Great read :read

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:30 am 
Wicked!!!!

I love your " you go on. " and " No, you go first. " stuff. LOL.

And what eles...? Oh, Really love Buffy's "Hey stupid guy, that nice teenage ass is mine” line.

Protective Willow made me :drool :drool :drool and :drool What that say 'bout me?

Finally Tara unchained, me glad. But the scream? me no glad.

What's wrong with me anyway? Couldn't get out the right sensible sentense when it come down to W/T.

You're torturing me. :boot

*Fuzz*

Hey! You're gonna back off! She said no and that's it. ~ TARA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:11 pm 
You can't be serious to stop HERE!!!!

How incredible evil! What a cliffhanger for all the poor Kittens..

(Great update btw...)

Insanity

"Nobody messes with my girl!"Tara, Bargaining

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:15 am 
Nobody wants to go down the staircase of doom it seems :D .

I'm still wondering if a nice Axe to the head wouldn't deal with mr. dark magic easily enough. Surely Giles is close enough now :-). Either that or break the magic dampening field which is obviously in effect (Willow: "I'm broken"). The latter would produce more fun results I think...

Hmm... mr. Dark wants power, yet he seems to have lots of that already. Why is he so desperate for even MORE ? Sounds like an arrogant prick already. Arrogance has advantages though, heh... (unchaining Tara is an obvious tactical error, 1+1 = 5 or so where Willow and Tara are concerned)

P.S. I recommend actually killing your enemies as opposed to leaving them unconscious in hallways. Chinese man was polite though.. "please" :)

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 6/28/03 1:16 am

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:01 pm 
Willara: Tease?....me?...of course!... puppy dog eyes are cute.. But patience is better :p

Bluewillowwitch: you’re welcome for the complement. I have a way with cliffhangers eh?.... I try.:smug

Vampire Willow: best person on earth?... I only write fanfiction honey. Can I start with the lips first then work my way down?:wink

Shuyaku: lol, yes that was a cliffhanger, glad you noticed. It’s ok you asking for an update.. I won’t hold it against you as seen as you take time out to read my fic, I’ll start on the update now.:kiss

Stroke Of Luck: sorry for the cliffhanger cutie.:bigkiss forgive me? :flower

Taras Shadow: hehe thank you *takes a bow* this story is kicking serious ass?..really? Aww

you like the movie lost and delirious huh...shall I let you in on a secret???

SJ: Thank you.

FuzzWT: the ‘no you go first’ stuff made me giggle too. Protective Willow makes me drool, so whatever you are, I am too. I don’t think any of us kittens can get out a proper sentence when it comes down to W/T. I am torturing you....Torturing touch..get it? Lol:boot

Insanity: I am serious to stop there! :devil

Grimlock72: hehe staircase of doom I like that. Magic dampening field?..are you sure it’s not something else?

The dark magic man does want power.. Because he needs it for a spell he wants to resurrect a demon that is a particularly powerful. If you haven’t got the power you can’t do the resurrection. I explained that somewhere along the line..I’m sure I did.

Well Chinese man was polite, but also human, big ‘no no’ on killing fellow humans I’d say.:flower

Has Nobody guessed who the dark magic man is???? all the clues are their!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:29 pm 
Of course you can, darlin! Just tell me when! I'll be there.

~Tash xoxo

Post subject: Re: Torturing touch
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:43 pm 
Hey Auburn:)

I really like your story:) ) Very intresting:) )

I laughed really hard when Giles and Willow were debating who should go first:) )) as well as Faith and Buffy... Kinda remineded me the scene from Buffy, when they were deciding who will go to the store...during Buffy's BD party when they got stuck in the house:) ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:28 am 
hiya... Auburn

its been long.. since i read your fic... and hmmm...

I see that you are doing great in weaving your CRAFT.. and that is...

you being TEASER and your cliffhangers...ugh..

and hey.. i missed you. and your fics

thanks again for your wonderful updates.thanks... ciao

Red Jassy

How can you see into my eyes / like open doors / leading you down into my core
where I've become so numb? / Without a soul;
my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold, / until you find it there and lead it back home. » Evanescence

Edited by: Warduke at: 6/29/03 9:31 am

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:38 pm 
what, no reply to me! and here i thought you wanted a peice of me:fallen

oh well, the story is going GREAT! ooo Buffy and Faith are so funny and cool together, notice how i didnt use cute, cuz cool is more the way to discribe them.

looking forward to your update, as always.:kiss

Your dedicated and addicted fan,

willowfreak:bow

"Well I took Psych 101. I mean, I took it from an evil government scientist who was skewered by her Frankenstein-like creation before the final, but I know what a Freudian slip is."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:52 pm 
Sorry Willowfreak, did i miss you out?..4give me?:flower

I tried to make Buffy and Faith cool and Willow and Tara cute..um....something like that..you get me...

what piece of you can I have?..cuz im on VampireWillow's lips right now.

:bigkiss Auburn xXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:15 am 
Hi Auburn..your fic rocks :applause ..it's so amazing. Willow and tara are so adorable and cute..thanks love, sammi xxx:flower

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:53 am 
Quote:
cuz im on Vampire Willow's lips right now.

oh yeah, baby!!! Willow Freak can join in if she so wishes....:fallen :glasses

~Tash xoxo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:19 pm 
YMKA: oh yeah I remember that episode it’s one of my faves cuz you know, Tara gets all butch and everythng. I’m glad you like it thanks xxXXxx:kiss

Red Jassy: hey hunni, long time. Missed you too how are you doing? :bigkiss I’m glad you’re still enjoying reading my fic. :flower

Sam darls: hey sammi. Thanks for your comments, :kiss Willow and Tara are always cute:p

So you think you got it all worked out, You got your hotpants on, You got your arse right out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:39 am 
oh yeah baby, that sounds like a sweet deal to me!

just a note though, i LOVE foreplay :evil :devil

"Well I took Psych 101. I mean, I took it from an evil government scientist who was skewered by her Frankenstein-like creation before the final, but I know what a Freudian slip is."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:20 am 
Auburn
hey sweetie...
you can count on me reading your fic.. i can't get enough of it..
Thanks again...
Red Jassy

How can you see into my eyes / like open doors / leading you down into my core
where I've become so numb? / Without a soul;
my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold, / until you find it there and lead it back home. » Evanescence

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:13 am 
That makes two of us, babe! :glasses

~Tash xoxo

We are the speakers of truth and the dreamers of dreams! ~Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:44 pm 
can't wait......

for the update, heh heh heh:whistle

:p

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next