The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Torturing Touch
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:56 am 
Hope that spider hides so you'll be able to update,not keen on spiders myself,too many legs :eek

Poor Willow,getting all embarressed like that :blush

Great update :clap

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:12 am 
I liked the way mom dealt with willow here. It's a tough situation that and kind of uncomfortable , so I think it's being dealt with well by all involved. Great update.

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last."

-Willie Wonka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:16 am 
Ah I can image that.

:applause to you my dear Auburn

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 10:13 pm 
OH MY GODDESS!!! That was SO well written.:clap Kudos to you my dear, deelightful:party

I just cant wait for the next one, you should just like write a book or something and just come out with it.:bow

"Well I took Psych 101. I mean, I took it from an evil government scientist who was skewered by her Frankenstein-like creation before the final, but I know what a Freudian slip is."

Edited by: willowfreak at: 8/8/03 9:14 pm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:01 am 
:bigwave

I know how Willow feels! Parents know but won't say anything just walk around it. It's all so evil! But all will be fine I mean how could someone not love Willow :love unless they were some crazy person! Must have more fic! I go crazy without fic :paranoid So I do a crazy dance or two for the fic gods :banana :dance :eatme :bounce :party

Then I pray to the Fic gods :pray cuz I'm a Lil angel :fallen

The lil angel of Smut that's me! :moo

-Mal- :pride

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:47 pm 
Hi there:bigwave

Great update...haha i love Taras mom...but poor Willow doesnt know what to say or how to act...:lol

Hope they doesnt get probs because of that sex-thingy...

More please Gemma:bigkiss

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:37 am 
Hey gem..Great update sweetie, so good.Poor willow, but it was funny to see the way she acted hehe..more soon? love sams xxx:bounce

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:46 pm 
Arwen276: breaking a rule naughty girls....can’t say I’ve ever broke a rule hehe! Donny is weird isn’t he.. And so is Mr. Maclay... ah makes for the mystery, like farther like son.:whistle

Bluewillowwitch: aww you’re so cute with all the smilies. :hmm what will our girls get up to when Mr.Maclay leaves? I bet they will be little angels. Thanks for the.. :flower You can have one too:flower

Vampire Willow: it IS acceptable, I can’t write more and I am NOT killing you... you American’s are so dramatic :lol there will be more soon, calm down hunni.:heart

Shuyaku: morning banter... mmm I want morning banter!!:wink

SJ: you seem to be writing actual sentences lately!:eek The spider and I had a battle, it was long and hard but in the end, the good girl (me) won and the bad girl (spider) got squishied.

Xita: Thank you, I just tried to think of how I would have felt if it was me and how my girlfriend’s mum would have acted.... very awkward... makes me awkward just thinking about it.

The vamp nurd: :kiss to you my dear vamp nurd

Willowfreak: what does kudos mean?..... write a book?... me?... maybe in my next life :lol thank you, you’re so sweet and you post every update. *cuddles*:bigkiss

tararosenberg: you know how Willow feels huh?.. got yourself into that situation before huh?

Did you drink coffee before you posted? :lol

Stroke Of Luck: hey natti: *hugs* they are not in trouble so far, I doubt they will be! I will update soon huni

sam darl: hey cutie, Willow is the sweetest isn’t she and I think Mrs Maclay is a little is thinking of what to say to her about the situation. I’ll update soon *hugs*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:36 pm 

No Coffee Not me! I'm a tea kid Nice herbal tea! I'm Just super happy when updates come! :applause :banana :grin

I really love your stories They are so good so when you put up stuff it makes me all super giddy! I bow to you :bow

Happy Writing :letter

-Mal- :pride

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:03 pm 
now what kind of fangirl would i be if i didnt post every update huh?????:stop :heart

kudos means "good job", guess it has to be said out loud

:wink

....update....maybe....pweeze:bounce

"Well I took Psych 101. I mean, I took it from an evil government scientist who was skewered by her Frankenstein-like creation before the final, but I know what a Freudian slip is."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:01 am 
:bigwave Auburn!!

I've just finished reading your story 'til your last post, and I just wanted to tell you how much I'm loving this story :clap , how good a writer you are :bow and :pray so that you'll update soon!!

Willowtara19 :kitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:10 am 
*sigh* fine...I'll be quiet and nice and wait for the next update....but if there isn't one soon, sweetie? :crash

:grin jkjk, I'll wait, I promise!

~Tash xoxo

Edited by: Warduke at: 8/15/03 1:39 pm

Post subject: Torturing Touch
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:36 pm 
Story: Torturing Touch

Author: Auburn

E-mail address: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: it's NC-17

**********************UPDATE**********************

Willow was helping Tara collect eggs from the chickens pen in a barn past the horses stables. She had almost died when Mrs Maclay asked them to clean out the stables with the horses still in there, but Tara had discreetly informed her mom that wouldn’t be such a good idea and said she would do it herself later, although Willow wasn’t happy with that plan either and they had been debating it for the past half an hour, resulting in some eggs being wasted.

“I can’t believe you threw that at me!” Willow raged in disbelief, picking stray egg shells off her shirt.

Tara laughed wholeheartedly at the full blown Willow-pout, then stopped abruptly when something collided with the side of her head. “Oh My Goddess!! You did not!” she looked at her girlfriend to see the pout had gone and had been replaced by an devilish smirk.

“I would throw another one at you, but if I went back to the house empty handed and covered in eggs I think my mom would notice.”

“So does this mean I won?” the redhead beamed at her victory.

“For now, but I will get you back.” she assured, walking over to her girlfriend and capturing her lips, the blonde was about to deepen the kiss until she heard footsteps on the gravel outside and pulled away.

“Tara?...” Willow asked, she had been expecting tongue instead of air, but her question was answered when Donny popped his head into the chicken’s pen.

“Tara, Dad wants you to clean the stables while he and mom are out, I’m going to a friends house for a while.” he informed. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t.” he said with a sarcastic tone then removed his head from the pen and walked off back down the gravel path.

Willow rolled her eyes and sighed, she resented the way the young Maclay man treated his sister. “Tara... I....is... he ok?... I mean he seems a little ... well.....strange around you.” She said, hoping she wouldn’t offend her girlfriend.

The blonde exhaled and shook her head. “He’s always been like that towards me.... It’s just the way he is, he doesn’t mean anything by it.”

“He makes me uncomfortable.” The redhead admitted. “And I don’t like the way he speaks to you, why don’t you stand up to him?.... you deserve better, Tara.”

“Willow, please... it’s really not that bad, Donny is the way my farther is and nothing will change.... can we not talk about this?”

“But Tara, I’ve seen the way you act around your farther and Donny and it’s wrong. They make you feel inferior and I don’t like that....”

“Willow. This really isn’t your concern and it isn’t a big deal, can we drop the subject my farther will be gone tomorrow night then we can enjoy our time here, I want us to enjoy ourselves and for you to get to know my mom before we go back to school.” the blonde pleaded, she didn’t want her brother and farther to ruin things for them.

“Fine, but if Donny talks to you like that in front of me again I’m not making any promises.” The redhead prayed in her mind that Donny would mistreat Tara so she could give him a piece of her mind.

The blonde nodded, she knew what was running through her girlfriend’s mind and she admired her for it. It made her feel special that Willow would defend her, stand up for her. It made her feel loved, but it also scared her because Donny would not take it lying down.

“Ok,” she sighed “come and help me clean out the stables. I’ll put the horses in the field for a while.”

Willow nodded her assent, but didn’t move from the chickens pen when Tara left.

The blonde started talking to her girlfriend until she realised there wasn’t anyone there.

“All we have to do is.... Willow?” she frowned, then understood why the redhead had stayed behind. Walking back into the chickens pen she grasped the nervous girl’s hand and stroked it lovingly.

“I’ll put the horses in the field whilst you change into some old clothes of mine... is that ok?” she checked.

The smaller girl nodded her confirmation , glad she didn’t have to go near the arm-biting animals.

Willow ran up to Tara’s room and went straight to the blonde’s closet that was fitted to the wall along with the drawers, shelves and cabinets made out of natural pine wood that made the room look brighter. She dug into the closet and found a pair of old blue shorts and a white T-shirt with a rainbow on it. quickly she undressed and changed into the clothes she had found which to her surprise fitted her thin frame nicely, if not a little tight.

Looking out of the window, the view meant the redhead could see what was to the back of the house, the french doors lead on to a neatly cared for patio with flower pots surrounding it, then the patio lead onto a gravel path where you could either go right to the horses stables or left to the chicken pen, and barns for other animals.

Turning her attention to the right Willow could see Tara leading two horses onto a fenced off field at the back of the stables and she smiled whilst she watched her girlfriend show the animals affection. She knew what it was like to be on the receiving end ofthe blondes loving attention.

Going down to the kitchen Willow waited patiently for Tara to come and tell her that the coast was horse free so she could help her in the stables. Pouring herself and Tara a drink she sat at the table and looked out onto the patio, the view was mainly of countryside and unlike anything she would see in the city.

“You ready, baby?” the blonde asked breaking her girlfriend out of a daze. She noticed the choice of attire and smiled remembering the outfit from when she was an adolescent. It fitted her girlfriend and hugged all the right places.

Willow nodded her head and passed Tara a glass of juice before heading off to the stables.

“So what exactly do we have to do?” she questioned.

“Make sure there is fresh water for when I bring the horses back in, set out the feed and clean the floor, the windows and make sure it is the right temperature, change the horses bedding oh and put the grooming equipment back where it should go, dad and Donny left it out this morning.” The blonde explained.

Willow looked at her girlfriend wide eyed. “Isn’t that going to take hours?” she whined.

Tara grasped her girlfriend’s hand and laced their fingers together enjoying the feel of soft skin. “It only takes me a couple of hours, but with two of us it should only take an hour. Maybe afterwards we could think of something else to occupy us?” the blonde asked innocently swinging their adjoined hands. The insinuation of the question was not lost on the smaller witch and she wasn’t sure if the rise in temperature was the wether or anticipation.

Tara got on with her jobs straight away instructing Willow to wash the windows and sweep the floor while she fetched the feed and the water. The redhead’s pout was very distinct, but the blonde just smiled at her stubborn girlfriend and carried on with her jobs.

Willow had finished washing the windows and the heat was making her sweat, the tight shirt she had borrowed from Tara clung to her even more and the shorts were sticking to her backside. She let out a puff of air and saw a crate on the far side of the stable so she decided to take a rest. Sitting on the crate the redhead had a perfect view of her girlfriend scraping the sawdust from the second stall and watched as her muscles flexed with every heave of the rake. The blonde was bent over slightly, lifting and pulling the rake, gathering heaps of sawdust then picking it up and putting into a black bag, her arms glistened with perspiration and her jeans clung to her thighs and backside showing all the curves that Willow knew so well. every move her breasts shook within their material prison of her bra and vest top.

Willow’s mouth watered at the sight of her hard working girlfriend and her soft smooth body that felt oh so good beneath hers. Her resolve to wait until they had finished cleaning the stables was fading fast with every heavy breath her girlfriend took, she could imagine it was her making Tara breathe that way, it was her making Tara sweat and work hard.

Willow suddenly found herself in the same situation as the night before, should she? Or shouldn’t she?

Tara stopped what she was doing for a moment to stretch her back and take in much needed air. She had felt the stare of her increasingly aroused girlfriend watching her every move and smiled to herself, it amazed her how desirable just a simple stare from Willow could make her feel.

The redhead stood from the crate and made her way across the room to sweep stray bits of sawdust off the stable floor, but making sure to take in the scent of Tara as she walked past. She Deciding she could wait ‘till later.

The blonde was fully expecting Willow to grasp her and take her right there in the stables, the burn of the redhead’s eyes had scorched her skin and left her breathless with want, just knowing her girlfriend was ready and needing. But Willow had resisted and kept on walking. That just wouldn’t do.

Tara propped the rake up on the stall door and drifted slowly towards her girlfriend, taking in the sight of pale skin and shimmering red hair that she knew felt so soft. The blonde gripped the sweeping brush and pulled it out of Willow’s hands, throwing it carelessly on the floor, then grasped the redhead’s hips with both hands and pushed her roughly against the stable wall. Pressing her body along the length of her girlfriend’s she allowed her hand’s to move from the slim hips and around the front of Willow’s body, trailing patterns of fire under the redheads shirt and along creamy skin.

Willow inhaled sharply, the feel of Tara’s graceful body spread along the length of her own and those dexterous hands now massaging her aching breasts were making her dizzy with need and she knew Tara was aware.

One of the blonde’s hands abandoned Willow’s breasts to travel down her stomach and to the elastic of the blue shorts covering the redhead’s desire. She pushed her hand under the stretchable material and rested it on the curls that lead the way to the heat and wetness she knew would be waiting.

Willow pushed her hips forward hoping to coax the hand further down, but to no avail. Tara stayed firmly in control and continued to rest there until she decided otherwise.

The redhead rolled her head backwards until it was positioned on Tara’s shoulder and the blonde place butterfly kisses along the smooth skin, luxuriating in the saltiness caused by hard work and heat.

Willow whimpered when there still hadn’t been any movement from the offending hand and pushed her hips backwards, feeling Tara’s heated centre grind into her backside she continued the movement until she got what she wanted. The blonde moved the hand further down and into Willow’s sex running her fingers through the wetness a few times until her fingers were adequately coated and made her way towards the entrance that held her girlfriend’s hidden depth. Thrusting two fingers deep within the velvety moisture Tara gasped and pushed the focus of her pleasure into her girlfriend’s backside allowing the firm muscles to massage her clit.

Willow could feel The blonde’s breasts push firmly into her back and her centre push elsewhere and knew she was close so close that one stroke of Tara’s thumb on her clit and her inner muscles detonated, crushing the fingers that made her feel like every nerve had exploded and sent waves of ecstasy throughout each molecule of her tingling body. With each wave of her orgasm she crushed her back into her girlfriend and was rewarded with her name passing Tara’s lips as euphoria enveloped the blonde’s soul.

Both girls panted heavily, taking in lung fulls of air as their bodies came down from rejoicing highs only they could give each other.

“Let’s finished this quickly and go take a shower.” The blonde instructed, removing her hands from Willow’s body and picking up the rake to resume what she had been doing.

The redhead braced the wall to prop herself up and smiled inwardly. This time it had been Tara who couldn’t say no.

To Be Continued....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:20 pm 
I just spent the past four hourse reading every single page of this story. :devilish

I'm tired. :sleepy

My eyes are weary. :sob

There's a crick in my neck. :sigh

But oh my...was it ever worth it! :smug

What a marvelous story...and masterfully written. I can't wait to read more. :applause :bow :thud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:29 pm 
:bigwave Auburn,

Loved the update! :clap :bow I don' lieDonnie and I don't trust him. :willow and:tara are going to gt themselves caught at thi rate. :heart This is an awesomefic. I can't wai to :read what happens next. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

----------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:31 pm 
*de-lurks, grinning, having spent the last hour and a half readin the series up until now*

:thud

yum, and wow, and more please?

except, less with the parents and the icky brother, and more with the hot lesbian love...thank you for your kind attention to this very important matter...

sappho loves you

"No candles? Well, I brought one. It's extra flamey."

- Willow to Tara, in New Moon Rising

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:57 pm 
There must be something to do with shed and stable. :drool Especially in that head of yours!!! :wink

Very sexy Tara there! I mean when Willow couldn't wait anymore = Wow, Hot! But when Tara couldn't wait? = Oh,...:thud

The stable, me like. :boot

*Fuzz*

Hey! You're gonna back off! She said no and that's it. ~ TARA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:41 am 
All work and no play :lol

So yay here's to more play :grin

Yeah I'm trying to write more sentances in my feedback :p

Do they have hayloft cause that could be kinda interesting :glasses

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:27 am 
Can i just say this fic is amazin!! its taken me 3 days in installments to catch up but agen GO AND MAKE A FILM!!! its great! Tara seems so dominent and Willow's childish at times, its sooo cute!! keep writing!

ttfn, Stace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:04 am 
Hey Gem...Hot update...:drool and so sweet too, willow wanting to stand up to donnie..so cute..more soon? love me xxx:flower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:42 am 
:thud :drool :thud :drool :thud :drool :thud

Ummmm...............

***runs off to have a :shower ***

Ok, I think my speech has returned.

I just loved this update!! But I hate Donnie. What is it with the MaClay men?? :rage

Do you know where I could get me some of that? :glasses

Please keep it coming!! :pray You and your fic rock!! :dance

Willowtara19 :kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:52 am 
Oh an update!!!!:bounce :bounce And i still dont like, that u dont tell me when u´re updating:no :cry U are so mean to me *sniff* anyway i read the update...and it was G R E A T!!!!:kiss

Oh i love this story...hehe to see those 2 hot girls in love and so horny. I guess its a little challenge for both! Who could keep up the work and not to love the other one:lol I loved it the whole stable scene *sigh* how romantic and full of passion:grin

I still dont like Donnie i dunno, if Willow ever defend Tara, Donnie will be such an asshole...thats what i think...but i hope he doesnt turn into one!!!

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:12 am 
:thud blimey...i never post but...um...yes...very good!!!:clap

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:37 am 

Oh I love it!!!! :thud :bow :clap :applause :fallen

This story is soooooooo great!!! Must have More soon very soon :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray but then again take your time so it can be Ubber great. You are sooooo Spiffy Niffty!!!

That story was so hot :drool :drool :drool If Donny get's out of line Willow should beat him with a hammer :smash or call Buffy and Faith to deal with him! :grin You get a :flower fro the day and 10 gold stars! But you have got to get Willow on a horse before they go back to school!!! :lol

Happy Writing

-Mal-

"You had a cramp.... in your pants."

~Tara to Spike In Older and Far Away

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:00 am 
Uhhhhh....:eek :thud :drool

That....RULED! You rule. You must write more. If not; there will be punishments! I promise! :punish

*mwah* :bigkiss

~Tash xoxo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:33 pm 
k, question from the peanut gallery here, after you reread a fic over five times shouldn't it stop having the tingly effect? 'cause this is not... i'm still gettin tingles and twitches and a few naughty ideas to store away...

i love the fact that faith is in this, and is good, i mean good in a not psychopathic evil way, she's good in a hot-damn sexy bad don't-mess-with-me-bitch way. she's the way she originally was written before the censors had a hissy fit and made her be evil...once again with the dead/evil lesbian cliche.

other question: does this :bounce look like a bouncing ball of poo to anyone else?

i probably should be updating...but i can't resist lurking here...

"I got my axe, I got my honey...I'd say all I need is a quiet room and some body lotion and I've got me a party!"

- Faith, in Torturing Touch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:23 am 
I'm speechless....

:grin

:crash

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Open up Pandora's kiss.

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:17 am 
Okay that does it!

It's definitely the last time I miss an update!

:cry

and WHAT AN UPDATE! The barn scene left me... :thud

Both of them are like on fire! And can't resist each other!

and I still the dislike the Maclay Men.

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:35 pm 
I so go on the wrong kind of vacations :thud

-shuyaku

Post subject: Re: Torturing touch
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:32 pm 
:shower i need me one of these right about now after reading that. i think that everyone should at one time do it in a barn, it adds excitement i think.:devilish

Bravo bravo, cant wait for more:clap :clap

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next