The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Post subject: Re: Torturing Touch
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:04 pm 

Title - Torturing Touch

Author name - Auburn

Email Address - GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating - its NC-17

UPDATE

Three Weeks Later

Willow sat on the end of her bed, a white dress sitting in her lap. She looked at it as though it held all life's answers, but she knew it really didn’t. Taking a deep breath she tried to calm the nerves that had taken hold and weren’t letting go anytime soon, those nerves were making her late.

“Red if you’re late to meet Blondie, then I’m late to meet Buffy, that makes for two pissed off girlfriends and I’m expecting to get lucky tonight.” Faith tried to coax her friend out of her nervous silence. “You and Tara have been together for a long time now; I don’t know why you’re nervous she already loves you.”

Willow’s eyes looked up at her best friend, her brow furrowed. “You really think she loves me?”

“Yesssssss!” Faith exclaimed with a slight hiss on the ‘s’ “Tara loves you any idiot could see it, now put your dress on and tell me if I look hot.”

Willow stood from her bed feeling a little less nervous, if Faith could see love then it had to be there. She began to undress taking a few glances at her best friend dressed in a short black leather skirt and a cream top that showed more skin that it covered. Coming to her conclusion she answered,

“You look a little skanky, that skirt couldn’t get any shorter if it tried.” Honesty was best with Faith.

Faith smiled devilishly. “That, my little Red-haired friend is what’s gunna’ make Buffy drool. She’s a sucker for leather.”

Buffy struggled with the zipper on the back of her dress and grunted in displeasure. Now was not the time for naughty zips to play. Twisting her dress so the zipper was at the front she glared at it to see what was the problem. Finding none she turned it back round and tried again, but still to no avail.

Tara watched her best friend struggling and giggled to herself. Was it wrong to find this funny?

Months ago she would have offered to help straight away, but now she saw the funny side. Life wasn’t so serious and if you treat it as such the things that mattered most would be over looked. Tara felt happier. Like something had been awakened. Like a spark had appeared and then it was ignited allowing the flames to grow and spread warmth from within. Like a release.

Seeing Buffy almost topple over in her struggles Tara decided now was the time for intervention.

“Oh jeez you couldn’t have done that earlier?.... call yourself a friend?” the slayer pouted.

Tara smiled and gave her friend a warm hug.

“Are you ready to dance and have a generally merry time?”

“Absolutely! whatever Faith’s wearing everyone will be gawking at her. She has that effect on people and enjoys exploiting her very nice legs and ass and .... um yeah.” The slayer trailed off.

Tara just smiled at the slayers outburst knowing that whatever Faith was wearing Willow was the girl who was going to steal her breath away, in fact, Willow had stolen her breath on many occasions. Blushing slightly at her thoughts she sat on the bed In Giles’ room. The Englishman had offered when Buffy ‘subtly’ hinted she needed somewhere else to change as that was the proper way to go about things.

Buffy joined her friend on the bed and fidgeted with her hair tugging and rearranging strands as she waited for her date. She didn’t know why she was so nervous she and Faith had been together for just over a year and she loved Faith with everything she could, but tonight seemed different somehow.

A light knock on the door disturbed the silence that had surrounded the girls in the room and they looked at each other reassuringly trying to assuage the butterflies fluttering within their stomach. Making her way across the room Tara slowly opened the door. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when she realised that the person standing before her was actually Faith. The slayers Hair hung in loose curls around her face, neck and shoulders and the slayers mouth was stretched into a full on smile creating a very distinctive dimple on each cheek. The dimples created an image of innocence in contrast to the red lipstick coating the girls lips. Tara's eyes travelled downwards taking in the slayers outfit and although it was revealing it suited Faith perfectly and Tara smiled realizing she should have expected nothing less than leather.

“It’s really me under all this material Blondie, now get Buffy out here. Since I made an extra effort it’s only fair I get a little pre-dance grope.”

With that Buffy pushed past Tara grabbing Faiths hand and dragging her across the room into the bathroom where she quickly shut the door behind them.

As Faith moved out of her line of sight Willow finally got a full view of her girlfriend and it was her turn for her eyes to bulge. Both girls had kept their outfit a secret proffering to surprise each other with their choices adding more romance and mystery to their special night and as Willows eyes took in every detail of her girlfriends body cloaked in a red silk dress she no longer wanted to go to a place with a room full of people. the only person that mattered right then Was Tara. The thin straps were all that was holding the dress in place and Willows eyes followed down to a slight cleavage held by the soft material. Tara’s curvaceous waist filled the middle of the dress perfectly showing her womanly figure to the full and Willow had to physically stop herself from diving forward and devouring this beautiful woman in front of her. Her beautiful woman. The dress stopped just above Tara’s knees, small slits allowing upper leg movement were placed either side and all Willow wanted to do was run her hand up to what she knew would sedate her passion. But this night was important. It was about more than passion or lust about more than wanting or needing it was about feeling and at this moment Willow felt Tara, in her, on her, surrounding her. It was like breathing her in and never exhaling.

Tara looked on as her girlfriends face stayed perfectly still. Her brow unwrinkled. Her lips unmoving, no expressions revealing her emotions and for once Tara couldn’t read what Willow was thinking or feeling. All she could do was wait until Willow was ready to reveal her thoughts.

Stepping forward with nothing but pure intent Willow gripped Tara’s face with firm yet gentle hands holding Tara’s eyes to her own she pierced her girlfriends soul with her gaze.

“I love you Tara Maclay.”

Tara didn’t blink. Didn’t flinch, breathe or move. No sign of shock. No readable expression. Nothing.

What seemed like an eternity passed.

“Willow?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you too.”

Willow had been watching Tara peacefully sleep in the bed beside her in one of her favourite positions, the blonde was laying on her back with her hair spread across the pillow in a sea of gold. Her lips were slightly moist and parted, so inviting, her left hand was resting on her stomach and her other was partially hanging out of the bed. The covers were hanging loosely around her hips.

Willow continued to stare transfixed by her girls beauty.

'she is so beautiful, I bet she doesn’t know how beautiful she is.'

Willow was torn from her line of thought when she noticed the blonde stirring lightly to an awakened state.

Shall I pretend that I am asleep? Or shall I let her see I am awake and that I have been watching her?

Tara looked up and blue eyes connected with green, smiling her trademark lopsided smile she realized Willow had been watching her sleep. Lifting the covers off her lower body, Tara quietly raised herself off the bed and onto her feet, tiptoeing the small distance that separated her bed from Willow’s.

what is she doing? Oh my goddess she’s coming towards me I need to run..run.run! why am I not running?

Willow opened her mouth to whisper words of warning but, Tara reached the redhead before anything escaped her lips and the blonde placed her index finger softly on thin pink lips demanding her to be quiet and not to worry.

“focus on me,” Tara whispered “don’t worry about them.”

Willow found herself shifting towards the wall making room for Tara’s body to rest next to hers. Lifting the covers The blonde filled the offered space and Willow let out a long breath she didn’t realize she had been holding, relaxing as the feeling of Tara’s body heat reached her own. The blonde shifted leaning on her elbow and purposefully letting her hand graze the top of Willow’s thigh.

She just touched my thigh oh goddess think about something non sexual...errr... demons lots of demons ...mean demons ....

Tara’s body slid closer to Willow’s until their was no space left between them. Seeing the look of concentration masking her girlfriends face she was determined to make that a look of desire. Lowering her head to Willow’s throat she placed feather light kisses along it deciding this was to be her tactic.

oh oh that’s nice I like that ...yeah.... no erm erm, frogs.. OH..no way too scary!

Taking a delicate piece of skin between her lips Tara gently sucked making sure she left her mark on Willow for the world to see that this girl was hers. Sliding her tongue out between her lips the blonde traced a moist path to Willow’s jaw line and continued to kiss it. Still seeing the look of concentration on the redheads face Tara decided to be a little more forceful. Covering Willow's soft lips with her own the blonde lifted her hand to the redheads throat and traced a path down between her breasts, she lingered before moving to the right and embracing a breast in her hand feeling the nipple harden beneath material, she stroked lightly before adding more pressure

ok all efforts of concentration have just left my brain, along with all the blood.......

Parting her lips Tara looked into a sea of green and realized she had won. Willow’s senses were now fully alert to every torturing touch. Satisfied that she had gained the redheads cooperation Tara slid her leg between Willow’s thighs and switched her ministrations onto the left breast. The redhead's breathing came in shorter gasps, desperately trying to keep the noise under control. Taking her hand off Willow's breast the blonde drew a line from the centre of her bra to her belly button circling it before going lower. Taking a handful of material Tara tugged at it raising Willow’s night shirt until it was past the hem of her underwear. Dragged her index finger teasingly over the redhead’s centre through cool material, Tara gave her a taste of what was to come.

Oh ... yeah that’s ....good keep doing that!

Turning her attention to Willow’s thigh Tara scraped her finger nails along the soft sensitive skin lingeringly slow while conquering the redhead’s upper body with her mouth, wishing she could undress her and feel Willow’s aroused skin gliding against her own.

“Tara” the redhead whispered indicated that she wanted more than to be teased.

Oh goddess, she better Finnish this before we get caught...

Sensing Willow’s urgency and deciding she had teased the redhead enough Tara abruptly stopped and pulled away from the redhead, their lips smacking as they separated, Willow was displeased about the sudden loss of Tara, everywhere at once. Looking into the redhead’s eyes Tara stroked Willow’s thigh one last time before easing her hand underneath the side of her underwear and colliding with the little bundle of nerves at the heat of Willow’s pleasure, Harassing it with the palm of her hand while gliding a finger into the redheads smooth, moist centre. Eyes still locked together Tara slowly thrust into Willow with consideration as not to hurt her.

“Another” Willow struggled to whisper.

Doing as the redhead instructed Tara inserted another finger and began a slow rhythm in tempo with every thrust of Willow’s hips. After a few moments the blonde felt the muscles within the redhead begin to tremor and she quickened the pace. feeling the redheads Body stiffen Tara captured Willow’s mouth in her own sealing the moans that were escaping into the air threatening to bring attention to their late night antics.

Relaxing into the blondes arms Willow placed a loving kiss on Tara’s tender lips quietly mouthing ‘I love you’ before looking over at the blondes empty bed indicated that she should get back there before they have to explain what they had been doing. Obeying her girlfriend Tara took one last promising kiss and lifted the covers off her body then turned around to place them comfortably over Willow, she tiptoed quickly but quietly across the room.

“Tara, is that you?” Buffy asked, her voice groggy from sleep.

“Yeah, umm I went to the bathroom, goodnight Buffy” she answered while settling herself comfortably in bed. Her trademark lopsided grin smeared across her face.

The End

Auburn

"Then one day you realize what it really is... and nothing is ever the same again. From that day on you're fucked"

Post subject: Torturing Touch
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:10 pm 
Oh my....:drool

Well, that aside, I absolutely love this fic and I love the way you ended it!:applause

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!:bow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:24 pm 
Oh Auburn, I'm so sad to see this end. But I've enjoyed every single line. You've done an AMAZING job expressing their beauty, their passion and what they have that is even beyond love. You've done such a beautiful job with everything. Wish you lots of luck in everything. Thanks for all the joy you've brought me, but I gotta say, if there was an emoticon for a heart breaking, then I would put it right here (__). I'll leave you with some others that you've made me feel. Thanks for all the :laugh , all the :happycry , :love , and oh yeah, all the multiple :thud :thud :thud , and lastly :eatme just because I like it.

Take care, stay strong and hope to hear something new from you sometime.

Love ya,

Wimpy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:55 am 
Yo Gemma! :wave

:heart What a way to end! :clap I have thoroughly enjoyed the entire fic girl, it rocked! :D

My whole life I've loved only one person, that person was you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:53 am 
Gem..that was amazing..wow..:bigkiss . I loved it soo much..I hope you're doing okay..Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:43 am 
:bigwave Auburn :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow I love the ending too. :applause It was perfect. That outfit was so Faith. :p Wonder if her and Buffy ever made it to the dance? :whistle :willow and :tara were so beautiful and then the 'I love you's'. :flower :flower I just loved this fic! :applause

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, it's only you and me."--3 Doors Down--Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:17 pm 
WOW! :drool THAT RULED! I like how you ended it with the beginning. Great job!

Awww, I am so sad that it's done. :sob :sob I love this fic and now I have to find a new one *sigh*. Gotta go with the flow I guess.

Thanks as always Gemma! :bigkiss

~Tash xoxo

"Does it mean this, does it mean that, that's all anybody wants to know! Fuck them, darling. I say what any decent poet would say if you dared ask him to analyse his work: If you see it...then it's there." ~Freddie Mercury

"It's not like your breasts aren't dangerous enough!" ~Gabrielle

"More and more of our imports come from overseas." (no sh*t sherlock!) ~ George W. Bush

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:11 am 
Enjoyed reading your fic,that was a great update and a good way to end the story :clap

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:45 am 
It's a beautiful ending.

Come to think of it. I'm glad I read the very first part of the story. Because when I saw the scene again at the ending it was really beautiful. It's like I knew what's going to happen but to actually read it once again was so good. Like I was knowing in my heart that from that point so many things happened. They had been through so much together.

Uh, got emotional as usual. *back to normal smutty head self* :flirt Hey, I like the story and I like girl broading school uniform. :drool So I had fun reading it! :lol

Great work!

*Fuzz*

Hey! You're gonna back off! She said no and that's it. ~ TARA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:34 pm 
OMG ITS THE END (she says a month later) :lol

I'm sad this fic ended but hey, the lovely ending made up for it, I think I may have to go read every last bit of it again hehe!

So is it going to get put into the 'completed fics archive'? if so this means it'll be in catogory 'A' you being Auburn and all, ok so I'm rambeling which isn't good. *cough*

Loved the story thank you so much for brightening up my rainy days.

RAGE MORE!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Torturing touch
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:40 am 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

I have no professional training. I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:51 pm 
cute

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:03 pm 
Excellent, I loved it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:05 am 
really interesting storyline...i loved it. it had me laughing one minute and sitting on the edge of my seat the next

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:29 pm 
Wow, loved this fic. I read it through in a couple of days and enjoyed every second of it! Great story and very well written. :applause

"Humanity is measured by the soul, not the flesh." ~ Layla

Post subject: WOW
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:12 pm 
This story is amazing. While walking in this world you created, I smiled, I tensed in worry, I belly laughed out loud, and at times :blush I'm fairly certain... was aroused. When you play to the senses and it works, everyone wins... I'm a winner :D .

behindhereyes

Kim

Post subject: Re: WOW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:27 pm 
I keep forgetting this fic is here, but thank you to all those who have posted feedback and appreciated the story I'm glad you took the time to read it and enjoyed what you read. :flower

Auburn :wave

I was only joking but then I remember when I first met You....You went out drinking with a broken arm~ My friend Jo explaining why she thinks I've lost my marbels!

Post subject: Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:24 pm 
(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22