The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Days Part 26
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:24 pm 
Yeah, an update!

Yeah, the Princess Bride quote, I use that all the time and nobody ever gets it. It's one of my favorite movies.

Yeah, Tara pressing Willow up against the jeep.

ok - i'm out of yeahs - thanks for updating, i've missed your stories.

jackie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:33 pm 
Hi there, Debra:

First of all: wonderful new Ashvatar. That little guy's a real charmer, and has a spiffy taste in hats, too.

Second of all: you seem to be urging your American readers to vote three times. I thought that was only legal in Florida. Seriously though, folks, do get out and cast your ballot. A friend who's a political scientist was telling me yesterday that a high voter turnout always benefits the Democrats, while a low turnout guarantees a Republican win. I'm not sure how that comes about, but there it is. Those of us outside the US wish we could vote, 'cause we're all going to have to live with the outcome.

Now, on to chapter 26. You gave me a bit of a turn, with the appearance of Travers & Co. Plainly F/T are not about to be intimidated by them. They have already deduced what Buffy figured out in "Checkpoint;" the slayer is the one with the power, without her the Watchers are nothing. Of course it's their petty revenge that they refuse to pay a stipend; apparently the slayer is the last of the true amateurs, saving the world in her off hours, after working all day to make a living.

Faith's little chat with Willow -- amusing for us, a little scary for Will. Rather reminiscent of a chat Willow had with Riley once. No vague disclaimers here.

I love the way the girls are actually communicating with each other. Lots of tenderness, Willow being reduced to stunned silence or exquisite babble, and actual information being exchanged. About time!

What an elegant way the Maclay women had of dealing with "father issues." What a well-behaved world this would be if the three-fold law worked that way in real life.

And you referenced one of my favourite move characters! I can't see Mandy Patinkin in anything without hearing, "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya ..."

Spike's appearance raises an interesting botanical question. Is bamboo wood? Can a chopstick be used to stake a vampire? Perhaps the harmless one should learn to be polite, or Tara might decide to conduct an experiment.

A lovely chapter, great fun to read. No matter how long the wait, they're always worth it.

Russ

When we love and give it everything we've got, no matter what the consequences, we are doing what we were put here to do -- Geneen Roth

Edited by: russ at: 10/30/04 8:33 pm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:39 pm 
Yay! I hate to go all 'Pointer Sisters' on you but I'm so excited! (And I just can't hide it!) I've been eagerly anticipating this update and I have to say that I really love how you pulled a lot of different threads together so easily. Loved the Council being there in full force (as they would be with the discovery of a new slayer) and really like how Tara stood up to them. Buying Tara's journals is a wonderful idea; little backdoor around the whole, no-pay-for-slay thing the Council has going.

Quote:
Without censoring herself Willow quickly leaned in to kiss Tara and felt the affection returned. “Hi,” she whispered as she leaned their foreheads together.

:heart Good lord that's sweet and romantic and intimate and perfect. *dreamy sigh* Excellent choice on the yummy dinner, and even an appearance by Spike and talk about some bad childhood stuff couldn't spoil the quickly escalating romantic mood. Very much so looking forward to the next update, and will be re-reading this one in the meantime! Great job!

Edited by: EasierSaid at: 10/31/04 11:22 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:13 am 

Hey Debra!

Side note: Asher is SUCH A CUTIE!!!!!!!

and on with the update:

Now that the big truth is out, we can enjoy BLISS! And W/T are very blissful to read! Tara is really assertive and I find it great...she's also a big tease, and Willow's so lucky and I guess a bit helpless when it comes to her!

And then there's the mafia-watchers coming into town. It could be very ominous for people not used to the whole dimension of demons and vampires, having just been thrown into it. But not for Faith and Tara. I guess Travers & Co. blew their 'fear' card and their 'blue pill red pill' introduction. Tara is once again impressive with how she handles and states the rules. 'we don't need you, you need us'. I guess they're just bitter when they refuse the stipend. lol

And then the talk about 'father figure issues' it's nice that it's open, and out there, instead of it being hushed, awaiting a catastrophic moment to explode onto our characters' faces!

Great update! I can't wait for more!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:08 pm 
Great story. I can't wait to see what they're having for dessert :D .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:11 pm 
OMG I have sooo missed this fic. I love your Tara. She is brave, confident and doesn’t let the stuffy WC push her around. Aww.. Faith obviously approves of Willow dating her best friend. No threat of axe-murdering is always a good sign! Willow’s Scooby avoidance plan was so funny. The WC doesn’t consider Tara Watcher material? Stupid Council. Sooo.. Tara is going to sell her journals? Maybe she could do some freelance work for them as well. I’m glad the dinner conversation went well. It got a bit tense there with the family history discussion but Tara handled it beautifully. Yup. Love your Tara. Remind me to thank Faith for going on patrol with Buffy and allowing the girls some much needed alone time after the date.. YES! Glad you picked this up again. It’s been too long! Thanks muchly :heart

Post subject: part 26
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:13 pm 
awesome update....finally...joking :D

i think i know whats going to happen next and i cannot wait!!!!!!

-----------------------------

you were the one, you were the only one and you were amazing

Post subject: Re: part 26
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:23 am 
I liked how assertive Tara was when dealing with the Watchers Council. Although the fact that they had arrived unannounced when all she wanted to do was go on a date with her girl might have helped here!

Sheacht mh'anam déag do bhéal, do mhalaí's do ghrua

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:48 am 
OMG YOU UPDATED!!! AHHH!!! sooo happy right now!! and what a wonderful update at that...funny...sweet...a little steamy towards the end there...and of COURSE were going to have a fun little after-the-date update right?!?! oooo that would be quite mean if you didnt....but i hope its soon! cuz ive definately missed this fic and im so excited its back!! YAY!!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:15 pm 
Wimpy – Thanks for the welcome. I hadn’t really gone anywhere; just really busy and having a hard time writing. Actually it was Tara who told the WC who would be an acceptable Watcher. Tee hee about the shower visual. You are so welcome and yes, the ending is near.

Vogelscheuche – Thanks so much. I’m not sure if I’ve seen your screenname before. If not, welcome :wave . Yeah, the council are a bunch of twits. I hope the next update will be posted much sooner. Thanks so much for your thoughts. Wait a minute! You’re Insanity? Why the name change?

Emms – Howdy. How are you doing? I’m glad you were excited to see the update and to read it. I couldn’t believe how long it had been. Hopefully the next will be much quicker. Definitely will be steaming hot. Thanks.

Romy – Thanks. I’m glad you liked it.

Wi
– Yes, I’m back. Thanks. I’m glad you liked it and liked the idea of the wet, naked, Tara. I wanted to include Spike and also what I thought was a logical reaction to the Maclay men. Violent as they are, I wanted to show that in a way they are truly ridiculous and nothing to even invoke anger. Definitely smutty.

sam darls – Thanks. I’m glad you liked it.

Tempest Duer - :rofl

The Rose24 – Thanks a lot. Yes, I’ve been busy but hoping to get the next update online more quickly. Glad you liked the date.

Willowfan – Thanks so much. I’m glad you liked it. I know the feeling about no one getting the quote. I went to a Halloween party this weekend dressed as the Paper Bag Princess (from the children’s book) and because Asher was a dragon. But no one there had ever heard of the paper bag princess so I just looked weird.

russ – Thanks so much for your thoughts about the Ashvatar. He doesn’t even wear hats that often yet, both Avatars have been hat pictures. Maybe we’re looking at a new career for him…

I’ll urge them as many times as it takes. Seriously, I see what you mean.
Quote:
Seriously though, folks, do get out and cast your ballot. A friend who's a political scientist was telling me yesterday that a high voter turnout always benefits the Democrats, while a low turnout guarantees a Republican win. I'm not sure how that comes about, but there it is.
Another strange one is that people who are undecided near the election usually vote Democratic or with the challenger. I’m not sure why that is. But yes, you are right that everyone in the world with have to live with the outcome: Now I’m quite scared.

I always planned the visit by the WC and Travers and the fact is that if they aren’t going to pay Faith, they really have nothing to offer F or T. So it’s hard to allow them any power besides their snide comments.

I was definitely going for the Willow/Riley chat with Faith’s effort. Glad you saw the parallel.

Quote:
What a well-behaved world this would be if the three-fold law worked that way in real life.
I’d have to say that it’s like prayer: it always works but we don’t always see the wisdom or fairness of the answer. I love Inigo Montoya and like WillowFan said, I use that line all the time. I have no doubt that bamboo would do away with Spike. Thanks.

Heather – Wow, what a flashback. I’m glad you liked the update and sorry it took so long. Been hard to write lately. Of course the PIA council showed up to intimidate and take over the new slayer (or so they think). Of course Faith is a far-cry from Kendra or even Buffy. And yes, the journals let our girls at least get something for their hard work. I’m glad you liked the sweet and romantic from our girls. Of course I sent them out for Thai; as I said over in your thread—I love the stuff. Thanks.

Arwen – Thanks about Asher. Yes, some bliss for our girls. And, yes you are right that the WC thinks they carry something integral but they don’t. I’m glad you liked it all. Thanks.

Behindhereyes – Thanks. Yeah, it will be fun…

Kajun – Thanks. I’m glad to have gotten an update posted. Just one more. And yes, this Tara is all those things. I’m so happy to see someone else amused about Willow’s extensive Scooby-avoidance plan. Thanks so much.

LizPuRR - Glad you liked. And yes, you probably know exactly what’s going to happen next.

mollyig – Thanks. I definitely wrote this a more powerful Tara and glad you liked that. :rofl

Alysagoddess85 – I’m glad to make you happy. Yes, an “after-the-date update.” I’ll try to get it going soon. Thanks.

MoveOn.Org

American Civil Liberities Union

Human Rights Campaign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:53 pm 
Quote:
Vogelscheuche – Thanks so much. I’m not sure if I’ve seen your screen-name before. If not, welcome . Yeah, the council are a bunch of twits. I hope the next update will be posted much sooner. Thanks so much for your thoughts. Wait a minute! You’re Insanity? Why the name change?

Yes, it's me. Insanity. Well long story short. I wanted a global account and my name was already taken. Sooo I had to use another one. I wanted "scarecrow" because it's my usual nick on all boards, but... it was also taken. So I took "Vogelscheuche" what means "Scarecrow" in German!

I hope your family is fine. Your Ashvatar is really cute!!!

Vogelscheuche

(AKA Insanity)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's always sudden", Tara

German Fanfiction

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:04 pm 
Yay an update! Happy, happy, happy. Floppy ears for you... :dumbo

First of all the picture of your son is adorable. What a smile! :D

That stuffy watchers council, will they ever change? Tara was great about Faith's new watcher. In control gal! I thought Faith's little speech to Willow about not hurting Tara was funny, lol at the line;

Quote:
Faith- "I thought about be subtle or bringing over some weapons and sharpening them while being less subtle" she continued. "But I finally decided to be direct."

My drool icon never works but I would definitely use it at the Thai place. Not only cause W&T are dining there but I miss it so. We had a Thai restaurant on just about every block near our house in the state I used to live in and where I currently live not a single one. So I am enjoying Thai food vicariously in this chapter. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:34 pm 
Veeery nice! I LOVED take charge Tara. We need more take charge Tara, it's so hot! And damn those council members, cutting into Willow and Tara time, how rude!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:07 pm 
What can I say? One-track mind! And quite honestly... I wouldn't blame Willow for developing one.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:58 pm 
:drool Vixeny Tara is SO hot... :p Anyways.. Great update dude! Crazy Faith all with the threatening.. :sigh

I'd do the same if I had a Tara who was dating though, hahaha.

Willow says "yes" I say YES PLEASE?! I want their sex :lol

Mooooore sooooon!!?

Ashleigh

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:08 pm 
Thanks Debra for a lovely update and (finally!!) a date. I also loved the way Tara and Faith handled the Watchers. Feisty Tara is such a wonderful thing.

I'd also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for working for Kerry. I'm still depressed and heart-broken and more than a little angry and suspicious about the election. My (current) state passed the Gay Marriage Ban Amendment with 75% of the vote.

Thanks again for a lovely fic that takes my mind off the nastiness and for working so hard for what's right.

xomel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:47 am 
I really love this story. I can't wait for another update, so please update soon.:pray

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:01 am 
Good Gracious, That was wonderful! I love the story. I had just been perusing around for a short story to read and happened upon School Days. It's been a while since I've read a shorter story, I just finished reading some Lisa Countryman goodness, and what a refreshment your fic was! I can't wait until your next installment!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:15 am 
So glad I managed to squeeze in and leave feedback before you put this story to bed (presumably that's where they're heading, some time soon, right?).

Boy these watchers never change do they? Give them a dose of their own medicine, I'd say.

After all the frustrations of the is she? isn't she a student? saga, it's a relief to see things finally going so well. Faith's version of the shovel speech, the wonderful date, the succinct way Tara described her family's issues (and with no bitterness), the easy dismissal of Spike.

And to finish off with take-charge Tara.

Looking forward to the next part.

Post subject: Re: School Days
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:23 pm 
"Tara likes the jail bait." That line completely sold me, so I read the rest. And worshipped the rest. And, hopefully, will read to a wonderful and fluffy conclusion.

I’ve never purposely gone out to take somebody out. Well, maybe, in elementary school I once did try to trip somebody. –Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:47 am 
Vogelscheuche/Insanity – Yeah, switching from local to global can be very complicated. For one thing, you become a blessed wannabe again. I got the global name of JustSkipIt the same as local but I can’t control which one I log in as. (or at least I can’t figure out how to do so). Which is fine unless I want an accurate count of my posts (for moving up the food chain) or want to edit a prior post. Thanks for the wishes about the family and the Ashvatar.

Irishgrl3 – Thanks. Glad you liked it. Thank you so much. He’s the light of my world, not just because his name means light. I’m sorry that you never get good Thai food. I’ve had very good Thai about three times this month although the one near my house closed down. We go down town for it and it’s so great. Also, you can read Neverland (which I highly recommend anyway for vicarious Thai food

veiled isis moon – Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Tempest Duer - :rofl Yes to the one-track mind.

VixenyTarasHot – Gee, I’d never have known you thought that. Wait a minute, yes I do from your screenname. Yeah, Faith loves Tara and wants her taken care of. Tee hee.

lipkandy – You’re so welcome.

Quote:
I'd also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for working for Kerry. I'm still depressed and heart-broken and more than a little angry and suspicious about the election. My (current) state passed the Gay Marriage Ban Amendment with 75% of the vote.
Well, at this point, I feel that I didn’t do enough. I’m disheartened and saddened about the outcome on many levels. For one thing, it’s amazing to me that over 58 million people felt that Bush is doing a good enough job to deserve reelection. Second, I feel as if we (the gay community) were used. Marriage wasn’t even on our radar a few years ago and it seems as if our agenda was hijacked and then used against the entire Democratic party. Third, I’m depressed to think that such large margins of people in ELEVEN states thought it was a good idea to write discrimination into their constitutions.

Like you, I love the Kitten board where I can support others and feel supported in my life.

AmberandAlysonarehott32 – Thanks. I’m working on the final update right now.

ExtraFlameh Candlelit – I’m glad you liked it. Yes, Lisa’s writing is wonderful but long. I can imagine that this was a nice break. My first story, Two Days, is also quite short.

hidden Watson – Welcome. :wave Yes, to bed definitely. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it.

MellindraX – Ha ha ha. I’m so glad you liked it and were amused. Welcome (late) to the party. And yes, conclusion coming up. (no pun intended).

“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:51 am 
Quote:
Well, at this point, I feel that I didn’t do enough. I’m disheartened and saddened about the outcome on many levels.

In my opinion, you did all that you could do!!Anyone who went out and tried to get our message out and battled for equality should be proud!!This is such a difficult and uphill plight,one might feel like giving up.Thank God there are people like you who refuse to quit!!I am also disheartened by this election on many, many, levels.We just have to keep on plugging at it.I have faith!!Thank you :bow for all of it.The work on our behalf and this great story!!;)

Rose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:25 pm 
hondosfirst - Thanks for your warm thoughts re: the election. I think most people I know are quite saddened by the outcome. Ben Sargent had a really wonderful cartoon a few days after the election. As I said here or perhaps elsewhere, I’m attempting to redouble my efforts to make a difference in my world and my community. I pray for peace daily.

Title – School Days

Part 27 – Date Night

Author – JustSkipit - Debra

Spoilers – Geez! Even in Europe, the show has been off the air for a year. If you haven’t seen any given episode, you aren’t really trying. Nonetheless…

Rating – Part 27 – NC-17!

Disclaimer – Guess what… I don’t own W&T, Buffy or the rest of the BtVS crew. Any similarity to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and fortunate.

Notes - I would like to thank all the kittens who have enjoyed this and my other stories. I love writing and the feedback is wonderful. It is a joy and a privilege to get to write for readers who are so supportive. Thank you for all your support and encouragement.

Thoughts in italics

As she drove, Willow kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding her soon-to-be lover’s. She was filled with excitement and trepidation simultaneously. She’d been fantasizing about this moment, this night, for weeks. About it generally.

For years now.

Making love with, to, a woman. And now not just any woman, someone she cared about. Someone she loved. Tara. She smiled as she repeated the name in her head.

“Yes, love?” Tara whispered as she lifted the redhead’s hand to her lips and placed a gentle and somewhat teasing kiss on each knuckle. Willow felt thankful that she only had to drive the short distance to Tara’s apartment.

“Huh?” Willow responded, shocked from her silent reverie.

“You just said my name,” Tara explained.

Willow said a silent thank you that Tara couldn’t see the blush on her face. “Should we go to your apartment?” she asked as she decided to make it seem that she had actually intended to start a conversation. At least doing so would make it less likely that she would drive into a tree, thinking about making love with Tara.

“We c-can go to your house if you want but we should leave Faith a note,” Tara answered.

“Or call Buffy and tell her to tell Faith and we could go to my parents’s house too,” Willow added. “Oh now, this is getting silly. We can go to one of three places and either leave a note or make a phone call.” Frustrated with the planning, she concluded: “Your apartment it is.”

“Ok,” Tara agreed with a smile, “the walls seem thick enough.”

Willow drew in a deep breath as her pale skin again reddened in the darkness. She turned into the driveway and proceeded up its length before turning off the engine.

It took a moment for Tara to realize that Willow had turned off the car but was making no effort to leave it. In fact, she sat staring out the windshield at the peeling paint illuminated by the light on the side of the garage. Both her hands were wrapped around the steering wheel as if keeping her in place. The blonde considered asking what was wrong, what Willow was thinking, but decided to give the girl time.

“I’m nervous,” Willow finally said in a small voice.

“Oh baby,” Tara purred, “you don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with.” She thought about reaching out her hand but seeing the white-knuckled death grip the redhead had on the steering wheel, decided to give her time.

“I’ve been really stupid,” Willow said almost as if she was talking to herself.

Tara couldn’t help herself from laughing slightly. “I think stupid is about the last word I would ever use to describe you,” she said.

“No, stupid is a good word,” Willow argued, “perhaps only eclipsed by idiotic or very stupid or supremely completely stupid which I guess is actually three words.” Now Tara did reach out her hand, gently caressing the redhead’s arm. “I thought… I mean of course I thought… it’s not like I haven’t had opportunities. But I haven’t. And I thought ‘well yeah of course’ because of how special and everything.” Willow sighed as she continued staring at out the windshield. “But it was stupid,” She repeated, “because I’ve never done this. I thought I’d wait to be completely in love but now what if I’m absolutely no good? What if I should have gotten some practice before now?”

Tara’s heart swelled at the thought that Willow had been waiting and almost felt guilty that she couldn’t give the redhead the same gift. “W-w-we can p-practice together,” she attempted to assure the girl.

Willow slowly turned her head to look at the blonde. “You mean you’ve never either?” A smile crossed her face.

“Oh,” Tara answered as she realized what Willow was thinking. “Um, no,” she explained, “I um have but only a little and…”

“Oh,” Willow answered somewhat disheartened by Tara’s experience.

Tara reached up to lightly touch the redhead’s face. “You couldn’t disappoint me, baby,” she whispered.

“I should have read more,” Willow stated as if filled with confidence that being more well read would have given her crazy skills.

“I don’t think it’s that kind of…,” Tara trailed off as she suddenly looked like a kernel of thought had made its way through the maze of her mind. “Are you done waiting to be in love or are you practicing? I mean did you say you’re in love with me?”

“Did-did I say that?” Willow asked as she furrowed her brow. “I mean well yeah. I mean I am in love with you. Totally. Completely. 126% in love with you. But um that wasn’t the exact declaration I was planning.”

Tara smiled as she continued stroking Willow’s cheek with her fingertips. “If I didn’t love hearing your voice so much,” she gently kissed the girl, “I would have done this as soon as you said you loved me.”

Immediately she moved her lips to Willow’s and felt the redhead returning the kiss. As their lips moved slowly against each other, each girl took the chance to dart out her tongue and flick at the other’s lips. Willow’s hands left the steering wheel almost of their own accord and wound themselves in Tara’s long hair. Tara’s tongue again traced Willow’s lips until the redhead opened her mouth to allow it to trace the tip of each tooth, to stroke against her own tongue.

Moments passed and became minutes and still the two witches sat in the front seat of the Jeep, their lips locked together, their breath becoming more and more shallow. Tara barely noticed Willow’s hands moving until she felt the palms cupping her breasts through her shirt. She didn’t break the kiss as the redhead nimbly unfastened the top two buttons on her blouse and brushed her fingertips along the edge of her bra. Willow broke the kiss to run her lips over Tara’s jaw and to the side of her neck. Tara whimpered as the redhead’s fingers wandered to the clasp between her round breasts and tentatively released them before brushing the skin nearer and nearer to her nipples. “M-m-maybe … inside?” The blonde wisely suggested.

Willow’s foggy brain considered a number of double entendres before settling on reliable “Yes.” Nonetheless neither girl pulled away as Willow’s fingertips circled closer and closer to Tara’s hardened peaks. Finally feeling the younger girl’s thumbs brush her nipple, Tara pulled away. A sexy smile covered her face as she opened her door and quickly exited the car. Willow lunged momentarily into the space left by Tara’s departure but she quickly recovered and joined the blonde outside the car.

The few steps to reach the front door took only a few seconds and Willow wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist from behind as the blonde recited the incantation to release the protection spell on the house. “I’ll have to teach you the spell,” Tara whispered as she pushed the door open and stepped into the apartment. As Willow followed her into the apartment and closed the door Tara smiled flirtatiously, “Especially since I would like to see you here much more often.”

“Here, the Summers house, my parents’,” Willow answered, noting each location with a soft kiss on the blonde’s throat, “I don’t care where.”

“Everywhere,” Tara whispered as she turned quickly in the redhead’s arms to once again face her. The flirtation in her answer was once again not lost on Willow who quickly resumed the kiss. Again moments turned to minutes turned to time standing in the living room, lips locked together, hands roaming each other’s body. “My room,” Tara finally managed to gasp as she began stepping backwards in what she hoped was a fairly direct line toward her bedroom door. A few awkward steps later, steps which looked more like some passionate and clumsy dance by linked partners, her back collided with the doorjamb. “Ouch,” she hissed as the air was knocked out of her.

Willow pulled away to check that Tara was ok and quickly surmised that the blonde had just awkwardly contacted the doorframe. Deciding not to take any more chances, the redhead reached past her lover to open the door and step through, pulling Tara by the hand into her own bedroom. The moment they were inside, the two girls resumed their kiss while kicking the door closed. As their lips continued their exploration, Willow returned to the objects of her attention outside. She finished unbuttoning Tara’s blouse and was not surprised as the blonde allowed the garment, along with her previously unclasped bra, to slide down her arms onto the floor.

Pulling away slightly, Willow appraised her lover’s body. “Beautiful,” she whispered as she raised her palms to gently cup the blonde’s breasts.

Her giggle appeared to catch Tara by surprise and the blonde smiled too as she quirked her head to the side. “Something funny?” she asked as she began trailing light kisses along the redhead’s neck.

“Anya… was.. right…,” Willow said, closing her eyes to enjoy the feel and weight of Tara’s breasts in her hands and the fluttery feeling spreading throughout her body from the contact of the girl’s lips on her neck.

Not one to be deterred from her destination, Tara began slowly moving the two girls toward her bed even as she attempted to reason out Willow’s segue. “What does … Oh God, right there Willow… Anya have to d-do… Oh God…”

Willow leaned forward to place her lips close to the blonde’s ear without breaking the contact on her breasts. Gaining confidence she was now alternating gently passing her palms over the nipples and rubbing them between her fingertips. If the sounds and movements Tara was making were any indication, the other girl liked it. “She said you had beautiful breasts when you came into the store the first time,” Willow whispered. “She was very right.” With that declaration the redhead gently flicked the tip of her tongue against Tara’s earlobe.

For only a moment Tara wondered how her breasts had come up in conversation but quickly disregarded the thought. “I’m sure you do too but I’m at a bit of a disadvantage,” the blonde teased as she lowered her hands to the waistband of Willow’s shirt. When Willow showed no hesitation, she gently lifted it over the girl’s head. “Adorable,” Tara declared as she saw the emerald green satin bra the girl wore. Gently she traced her fingertips along the edge of the soft material and then passed them over the hardened nipples, nipples which were pulling the fabric taut. Immediately she furrowed her brow and looked at the girl in confusion before again running her hand over the two nipples, finding one markedly more erect than the other. There was no mistaking the difference in response of the two nipples nor the outline of the ring within the bra. “Fun,” she whispered as she continued to caress Willow’s breasts for a few moments before reaching around to unfasten the clasp and allow the material to drop to the ground.

As soon as she did so, Tara returned her gaze to confirm her discovery. Willow blushed slightly as she took in Tara’s appreciation of the silver ring piercing the center of her left nipple. “Um…,” she started, “in college… one night… you know alcohol?”

Tara laughed outright at Willow’s silly explanation. “But then you kept it?” she asked as she reached up to gently run her finger along the ring and stroke the hardened nipple.

Willow again blushed but more deeply this time. “Um … well… after the first day of, you know, extreme discomfort, I found it kind of, you know, sexy?” Her explanation seemed somewhat inhibited not only by her own embarrassment but by the fact that as she spoke, Tara continued running her fingertip over the nipple ring while teasingly performing the first step in a strip tease as she released the button on her jeans from it’s fastener.

“Very sexy,” Tara agreed as she bent her mouth to suddenly grasp the jewelry between her teeth and give it a tug. Hearing the sharp intake of breath from her lover, she ceased tugging and began to lave the hard nipple with broad strokes of her tongue. Willow’s pleasure was apparent from the way her hands wound themselves in Tara’s hair and began caressing the back of her head. Much as she was enjoying the unexpected toy, the blonde reluctantly switched her attentions to Willow’s other nipple. That switch certainly carried its own pleasure as the nipple began to respond to her loving touch and kisses. Her fingers rose to play with the now lubricated silver ring.

Willow’s moans were becoming more and more intense and her grip on the back of Tara’s head more insistent. Fearing that she was hurting the blonde, she dropped her hands to the girl’s hips and began stroking them slowly up and down her sides. After a few passes, she trailed her hands forward to find Tara’s jeans already unbuttoned from her teasing movement earlier. A quick tug allowed the zipper to release and she slid her fingertips into the blonde’s pants, tracing the edge of her panties.

After what seemed like a lifetime worshiping her lover’s breasts, Tara reluctantly raised her mouth to once again find Willow’s lips waiting for her--a treat that was definitely worth leaving the luscious but small breasts. The redhead’s hands traced Tara’s panties, edging deeper and deeper within until she whispered, “Can we take these off, love?”

Tara’s flirtatious smile again returned as she offered a deal: “Only if we can move to the bed too.” Her hands also moved to unbutton Willow’s pants and she teased, “I know you’ve never made love but the bed is a traditional location.”

Willow pushed Tara’s jeans and panties midway down her legs before reaching to help the blonde with her own. “Well,” she breathed, “I wouldn’t want to be seen as untraditional.” Rather than risk falling toward or missing the bed, both girls separated long enough to push their clothing completely off.

Tara was the first to look up, allowing her eyes to roam slowly over her lover’s body in the dim light coming from the street light through her window. She appreciated every inch from the smooth whiteness of her stomach and breasts to the red moistened triangle between her legs. “You’re so beautiful, Willow,” she said as she cupped the redhead’s cheek in her hand, “I can’t believe that you’re … mine.”

Willow got a vixeny look on her face as she backed quickly to the bed and sat down. “You haven’t taken me yet,” she teased.

Tara smiled back as she approached the redhead, her gaze continuing to possess the girl ahead of her touch. “I’m planning on remedying that very soon,” she whispered. The two steps to join Willow on the bed took only a second and then their lips were once again sliding wetly one over the other.

Their new position on the bed gave both girls increased freedom to touch and caress the other and they took advantage of that freedom. Hands stroked necks, breasts, backs, legs, feet, and every other part of their bodies they could reach. Both girls could feel their own wetness, could feel the other girl’s when her leg or stomach brushed her center, could smell the aroma of their mixed scents.

“Tara,” Willow whispered between heaving breaths.

“Yes, my love,” the blonde answered, her hands continuing their journey over the girl’s body.

“Touch me please,” the redhead pleaded with such need, such tenderness that Tara couldn’t possibly deny her. Gently she again kissed her love as her hand slowly and softly touched first Willow’s leg, then her inner thigh, and finally brushed over her very wet curls.

“Like this?” she whispered.

“Mmm, yes,” Willow moaned.

Her touch was both arousing and soothing simultaneously, her fingers brushing gently along Willow’s outer lips. Softly she slipped two fingers within the girl’s outer lips to brush her center. “Do you touch yourself like this?” she asked.

A less aroused Willow would probably have been shocked or embarrassed by the question. But at this moment, her hands once again fondling Tara’s breasts, the blonde’s wet center pressed against her hip, fingertips tracing a path no others had ever taken, she simply answered: “Yes.”

“Show me,” Tara invited without breaking her own attentions.

Willow dropped one hand from its motion at Tara’s breast to meet Tara’s fingers. As she did she replaced her fingers at the blonde’s nipples with her mouth and began licking each nipple broadly, alternating between the two. Meanwhile, her fingertips touched Tara’s and she felt the wetness coating both her own center and Tara’s fingers from the exploration. Tentatively she guided Tara’s fingertips to stroke within her outer lips, but avoided touching her clit.

“That’s so nice, Willow,” Tara whispered even as she reveled in the openness her lover was showing. She allowed the redhead to guide her fingers, softly stroking her center without hurrying the contact. Between the soft wetness of her lover and the attention Willow was paying to her breasts, Tara knew that she could climax if Willow touched her in return. But knowing that it was Willow’s first time, she wanted to go as slowly as the girl needed or wanted.

Willow moaned passionately, her sounds muffled by the nipple in her mouth. Tara’s caress was making her more excited than she ever knew was possible. “Have you touched yourself like this thinking of me?” the blonde asked and again Willow felt that temptation to be embarrassed. The movement of fingertips to her clit caused that temptation to evaporate instantly.

“Oh God…,” Willow gasped, “yes, Tara… I … “ She wrapped her hands around the back of the blonde’s head and pulled her close for a deep kiss before answering the question. Each time that Tara touched her clit, she felt like she was on fire and each time the touch receded, she lifted her hips from the bed in a rocking motion to regain the contact. “Since I met… you…,” she struggled to form words, “touching myself… imagining you… imagining touching you… you touching me…” She considered for a moment. “Filling myself and imagining it was you inside me.”

Tara pulled back to smile at her lover as her fingertips moved to hover at the edge of Willow’s opening. “I love you, Willow,” she whispered and stroked the wetness. As Willow’s hips rose from the bed, she had to raise her hand to avoid entering the girl prematurely.

“I don’t … want to imagine any more…,” Willow managed to gasp, “be inside me, Tara.”

As their lips merged once again, Tara slowly and gently slid one finger into the redhead’s small body. A whimper from the girl caused her to still her hand and break the kiss. “Is this ok?” she asked.

“More than ok,” Willow answered, her body once again thrusting toward Tara’s hand.

Tara allowed Willow to control the tempo and force of her thrusts, keeping her hand relaxed and letting the redhead move toward her. After a few thrusts, she felt Willow’s center relax and she took the opportunity to slide a second finger alongside the first.

The redhead immediately allowed a slow moan to escape from her lips. Trusting Tara to touch her just right, Willow withdrew her own hand from her center and reached up to grasp the blonde’s shoulders with both hands, her own wetness smearing across the girl’s skin. As she felt Tara continue to thrust inside her, her thumb now rubbing her clit she pulled the girl even closer. Alternately she passionately kissed her lover and took her mouth away to gasp in pleasure. In the years of imagining, fantasizing this, nothing had prepared the young woman for the intensity of making love. This joining, this union was everything she could have… “I love you, Willow,” Tara whispered gently and Willow’s climax was upon her. The wave of pleasure radiated through every cell in her body, moving inward from her hands and feet and outward from her center simultaneously and seeming to explode everywhere that it met itself. She could feel her insides clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing around the blonde’s fingers and could think no more.

Tara smiled lovingly as she stroked her lover after her climax. Her fingertips trailed gently over the girl’s stomach, chest, neck, and face. Then she concentrated on the planes of Willow’s face as if to memorize forever the sight and feel in her mind and heart.

“Yep, definitely gay,” Willow murmured as she enjoyed the tender caress of her lover’s hand.

Tara’s laugh was full, throaty, and fully unexpected. “Did you doubt it?” she asked.

“Well, you know,” Willow answered beginning to regain her composure and focus and realizing that she had a very beautiful and very wet woman in bed with her, “it was all just theory until now.”

“Well you said you wanted to practice,” Tara teased.

Suddenly Willow rolled over to hover above the blonde. “I have some other theories I’d like to try out too,” she whispered as she returned her fingertips to Tara’s nipples.

“Like?” Tara asked with a gasp as the redhead’s lips and then teeth closed around her hardened nub.

“This,” Willow whispered around the nipple. “This…,” she continued as she began to trail her lips down the blonde’s breast. “This,” her tongue delved into and then out of Tara’s belly button. “This,” she breathed hotly onto blonde curls evoking a moan from the girl beneath her. “This,” she said as quietly as she could and placed a reverent kiss onto Tara’s moistened lips.

“Oh God,” Tara moaned, “that…”

“I love you,” Willow repeated before gently licking along the blonde’s outer lips. Her smile quirked upward as she appreciated the rich and musky taste of her lover. A moment later she resumed her slow exploration, licking, sucking, kissing, Tara’s center as the girl spread her legs even more widely. “God,” she breathed around the blonde’s hard clit, “you taste so wonderful.” She noted how the vibration of her speech seemed to excite Tara even more, judging by her sounds and the grasping of her hands on the back of Willow’s head. “Even better than I dreamed.” She sucked Tara’s clit into her mouth and slid a finger inside the girl, pleased as the blonde’s body rose to meet her first thrust.

“I’m… I… coming…,” Tara gasped, unable to believe how quickly she was coming.

In spite of her disbelief at the speed with which her lover was climaxing, Willow sucked her clit more deeply into her mouth and thrust harder and faster inside her channel. When Tara’s muscles relaxed slightly she added a second finger and redoubled her efforts wondering if the girl could come again. Her answer was upon her as quickly as Tara’s second climax. “That’s it, baby,” she crooned into the soaked blonde curls.

Finally both girls lay cuddled in bed, their forms wound together and fingertips idly tracing the other’s skin in an intimate but not erotic dance. “If that was practice,” Tara teased, “I’ll be available any time you want to do that for real.”

Willow smiled back. “I think we should practice much more,” she whispered as she placed light kisses on the blonde’s jawline.

Tara nodded her agreement. “I love you, Willow,” she repeated before kissing the girl.

“You too, Tara,” Willow agreed. She raised her eyebrow at Tara as the girl chuckled slightly.

“I knew school was a good thing,” Tara announced. Willow giggled her agreement before lowering her head to rest on her lover’s chest and falling into a shared sleep.

-- The End --

“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Edited by: JustSkipIt at: 11/14/04 3:37 pm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:12 pm 
Such an amazing way to end the story. Personally, I felt that it couldn't get much better than ending it after their first time together, it sealed their relationship and there wasn't much left to cover.

I also noticed that I always seem to show up to leave feedback once the story has ended, but you know that I've been following the story from the beginning, and I've loved it every step of the way. So thank you for sharing your work with us.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:42 pm 
Oh Gods, Debra!

That was amazing. A perfect way to end this story (WAIT! End??? Nooo! ahem...).

Their lovemaking was so sensual and at the same time extremely hot. Willow with a piercing is a nice ahem.. image...

This was a wonderful story. Thank you sooo much for sharing it.

I really hope you will treat us with another story of yours soon!

Vogelscheuche

(AKA Insanity)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's always sudden", Tara

German Fanfiction

Post subject: Bravo!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:07 pm 
Awesome, awesome end to a great story. Wowza. Everything about it was perfect; the nerves, the passion, the gentleness, the love. It even (completely bereft as I am to say this) feels finished. You know? Those girls are on their way! You took them from nothing to everything and that's just awesome (there's that word again... what can I say, awe just fits when describing your writing). Thank you so much for this story, was a lot of fun to read, anticipate, think about... very cool. Can't *WAIT* to read your next endeavor! (And !!! for good measure .)

Post subject: Bravo
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:00 pm 
Oh my, that was :bow :bow just so amazing! And I must say that when writing the beautiful lovemaking scenes, nobody does it better. You are truly the Goddess.

Thank you for this amazingly tortuous, agonizingly painful to read at times, making me want to :gnome more times than I can count, and so tantalizing and teasing and pleasing that always kept me coming back for more.

Awesome way to end such a fabulous story. As always, looking forward to whatever goodness your mind has waiting for us next.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:27 pm 
OOoo updatie goodness... heheh

:thud NIPPLE RING!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool ...

OMG...Debra

this was a great fic... i loved every moment.. but *sigh* its over now... darn... hehe

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:10 pm 
Beautiful. Thanks a lot.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: The end?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:14 pm 
Aw man, the end?! Well.. it was such a great story, and we've all waited SO long for them to be together and they finally made this beautiful love and it was just... wow... hot, erotic, sweet, romantic, gentle.. just everything it should be. Kudos to you and your writing and this story, and honestly, it really IS a good ending to the story ;)

I hope to read more from you soooooon!! :D

Ashleigh

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next