The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: (AU) - Vampire-rom-com - A romantic horror. With Vampires
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:37 pm 
Title: (AU) - Vampire-rom-com - A romantic horror. With Vampires

Author name: AmberAlysonLover

Email address: Beckycorr@hotmail.com

Rating: R coz of horror, blood and a little loving!

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters of Buffy or 28 Days Later. Also Alex Garland is brilliant!

Summary: This is my verison of the top cult UK movie 28 Days Later. The world is infected by vampires filled with rage ( In the film its monkeys!). The only people who can stop them is Willow, Dawn and Tara - yet they have alot of problems in front of them! Also Willow is Welsh and Tara is Irish. So enjoy :)

A coven in Devon - Summer 2004

We see images of stunning violence on tv, running in a loop. We see the army at war, shooting people at point blank range, a man stoned to death and a woman being hung. Soon we can see there are a room full of tv's with these images on every single on of them. Then we see a surgical chamber, and watchin the tv is a human - or a rather inhuman on a cold table. It's skull is open, webbed in wires and monitoring devices. It is alive. Behind the chamber, there is a wide doorframe with a laboratory beyond.

From outside the building a small group of black-clad ALF activists, all 3 of them are wearing balaclavas. They get into the coven and get into the room. They are carrying various gear, almong them is a bolt cutters. As they move, one person reaches the serurity camera and sprays it with black paint. Soon they enter the lab.

Hank - Holy crap!

The head leader takes the camera off and starts to take a number of pictures. The room is huge and long, darkened expet for small lights from the ceiling. They see illuminated rows of cages with humans inside. Most are in a state of rabid agitation, banging and clawing against the glass, baring their fangs through foam flecked mouths. The small group reach for the end of the lab, where they spot the table with the human.

Joyce - Oh god!

The human eyes flick open to the group. They see the blood move around the exposed brain tissuse. Joyce starts to cry. Wesley gives her a look.

Wesley - Dont cry! We have a job too do!

Hank - We have to get them out of here!

Joyce - I'll open the cages!

She brings out a crowbar and starts to prise the doors open. Then behind them, the lab door opens and a man walks in. He has a white coat on with a name tag, which reads:

Rupert Giles

Rupert picks up the phone and yells down the end

Rupert: Security! We have a break in! Get to sector.....

Hank slams his hand down on the disconncet button.

Rupert - Nine!

The phone is then ripped off the wall. The two man just look at each other.

Rupert - I know who you are, I know what you think you're doing, but you have to listen to me. You dont understand these people!

Hank: If you wanna live, shut up and let us do our job!

Rupert - These people are infected!

The group stop working and give him a nasty grance.

Rupert - These people are highly contagious. They have been given an inhibitor

Joyce - Infected with what?

Rupert - Chemically restricted locked down to a.....a single impulse that....

Hank - INFECTED WITH WHAT?

Rupert rubs his eyes and shakes his head.

Rupert - Rage

Behind them we see alot of tv's showing death and pain.

Rupert - In order to cure, you must first understand. Just imagine to have power with all the things we feel we cant control. Anger, violence.....

Wesley - What is this wanker talkin about?

Hank - I dont care! Get them out!

Rupert - No!

Hank - They need our help! Your a sick bastard and once they are free, we will deal with you!

Rupert - No! Stop, please dont do this! These people are contagious! The infection is in their blood and saliva! One bite and........

Joyce - They wont bite me

She bends down to a cage and smiles at a guy inside. The guy seems to smile back at her and Joyce picks up her crowbar.

Rupert - Stop it! You have no idea!

He makes a jump at Joyce but is knocked down at Hank. Joyce is still smiling at the guy in the glass box.

Joyce - Be a good boy and I will take care of you, ok?

She pulls open the glass door and then like a bullet from a gun, the infected human leaps out to Joyce, and sinkes his teeth into her neck. She falls back and lets out a loud yell. The infected human attacks with extraordinary viciousness.

Joyce - Get him off! Get him off!

Wesley pulls off the infected human off Joyce and throws him onto the floor. Yet Wesley is biten deep into his leg, then Wesley kicks him off and falls onto his ass. Now Joyce is holding onto her head and yelling in deep pain.

Joyce - I'm burning! I'm burning!

Rupert - We have to kill her!

Joyce - I'm burning! Oh god, I'm on fire!

Hank - Whats going on?

Rupert - We have to kill her NOW!

Joyce is now howling in pain and is joined by Wesley, whose hands are also holding his head and crying. Hank is in deep shock by this sight.

Hank ( scared to death ) - What's going on?

Rupert - KILL HER NOW!

Rupert picks up a lamp and runs for Joyce, now on her mask is off and her face is really badly infected. Then she see's Rupert and smiles at him. He stops running and takes a deep breath.

Rupert: Oh god, Hank hold her still!

But Hank aint playing! He wants out of this hell. Joyce jumps at Rupert and they fall to the floor. Hank watches his wife attack with amazing ferocity. Outside a young girl called, Amy, is going into find Rupert. She walks down to the lab and calls out

Amy - Rupert, are you ok?

No answer from Rupert or anybody

Amy - Answer me, Rupert

Once she reaches the door to the lab, which is closed and also soundproof. Once she opens the door, she hit by a wall of screaming. She just stands there, shocked by the sounds and the horror in front of her. Everywhere is blood and death - everyone was infected.

Amy - Holy fuckin shit!

Then all the infected look up, grin and head for Amy. She didnt stand a chance.

Vampire-Rom-Com (* thoughts)

Now we are in a London Hospital room, its late in the afternoon. We see a young girl, asleep and she looks about 22 years old. She is wearing Lilo and Stitch pyjamas, she is very pale and is connceted to multiple drips, a full row of 4 or 5 on each side of the bed. Most are all empty.

Suddenly her eyes shot open and she took a deep breath. She takes a look around the room with an expression of total confusion, then she sits up. She is very weak, but some how swings her legs over the side of the bed. She stands slowly but feels like she was gonna faint, so she holds onto the bed. She pulls out all the drips of her arm and blood flows slowly.

Willow - Oh shit, that hurt!

Her voice is hoarse, her mouth is dry and she spots a glass of water. She picks it up and takes a long drink, but the water is hot. Once it was gone, she rubbed her thoat and walks to the door, but its locked. She looked around the room and saw the key sitting on the bedside table and let herself out.

Willow - Hello? I need some help here

She sees the sign for the Come Ward and finds her file. * Ah I'm Willow and I've been in a come for 5 weeks now, good to know!*. Slowly Willow heads down the corridor. One of the doors is half open, so she pushes it open and stops dead in shock. There are blood all over the place and the room is covered in flies. She has no idea what is going on.

Willow - HELLO? Ex coma person needs help!

No one is around. The place is dead, so to speak. She rushes fast through the hospital, still weak, but now running on adrenaline. All the wards are empty, corridors are messy and medical notes are left lying on the floor. Alot of the windows are broken and there are more blood on the walls and floors. Once Willow reaches A&E, she spots a row of telephones.

Willow - I better call home or maybe the police?

Yet once she lifts the handset, the phone is dead. She tried all 10 phones and none were working. She began to laugh at the state of her life.

Willow - This is crazy! Where is everyone? Hello, anyone alive?

Willow starts to walk til she finds a drink's machine and takes a few drinks for herself. She opens a warm Fanta and knocks it back, loving the taste. It's been 5 weeks and she's missed everything. So once she was ready, she got herself ready to face London. Once outside, all there is was the sound of a rush of wind. No traffic, no engines, no people - Nothing whatsoever. London is dead and Willow was totally confused!

Willow - HELLO? ANYONE ALIVE? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?

She walks through the empty City, from St Thomas's Hospital, over Westminster Bridge, past the Houses of Parliament, down Whitehall to Trafalgar Square. Buses are crashed into walls, car's are overturned and shops have been looted. Willow walks into one and finds a newspaper

Willow - I hope this will tell me whats going on

She picks up the Sun and reads the front title. It reads:

Panic around the world - The dead are infected and killing the living!

Willow - Ok, the dead are killing the living? Oh I gotta get some help!

Yet there is no police around to help. Willow was all alone and walking around London till darkness had fallen. Willow found a church to hold up in till the morning, she needed her rest and also she was dying to read all the newspapers. She moved into the church with respect. The smaller doors were locked, so she heads up the long stairway and sees large graffti - which reads

REPENT. THE END IS EXTREMELY FUCKING HIGH!!!!!!!!!!

Willow heads up the stairwell and moves into the gallery, and sees, through the dust and rot, ornate but faded spelndour. At the far end, a stained glass window is illuminated by the moonlight. Willow pads in, stands at the gallery, facing the stained glass window for a moment before looking down.

Willow - Oh my god!

Beneath are hundreds of dead bodies layered over the floor, jammed into the pews, spilling over the altar. It's a scene of an unimaginable massacre. Willow stands in shock and is very stunned. Then Willow sees, standing still at different positions, facing away from her, four people. Their postuers and stillness make their status unclear. Willow licks her dry lips and then takes a deep breath, then she speaks up.

Willow - Hello, anyone alive?

Immediately, the four heads flick around, they are all infected. All Willow could think is *run, Will, run!*. Then the next moment, there is a powerful thump of a door at the far end of the gallery. Willow jumps in shock and turns to the sound, as the infected below start to move.

Willow ( softly ) - Now would be a good time to run!

Yet the sound gets louder and the door is shaking with power. She felt her fist glab hold of her bag hard and began to walk to the shaking door. Before she could reach it, the door smashes open and out comes an infected Priest. He locks in the sight of Willow and starts to run to her.

Willow - Father, are you ok?

Her words dont mean anything. The Priest is still coming for her, yet Willow's feet couldnt move.

Willow - Father, what are you doing?

Then the moonlight catches the Priest face, showing clearly: the eyes. The blood smeared and had collected around his nose, ears and mouth. It was now all darkened and crusted, accumulated over days and weeks. Suddenly alot of flesh blood falls from his mouth, onto this shirt and then the floor.

Willow - Holy crap! Now stop right there! I mean it, Father. I dont wanna hurt you, but I wont have trouble, do u understand?

Then the Priest jumps right at Willow, who in pure instinct, Willow swings her bag and hits the Priest across the head. The Priest falls back but soon gets back up again, Willow doesnt stop hitting out at him.

Willow ( with each hit )- Oh that was bad, real bad! I shouldnt have done that, I am so sorry. Please forgive me, Father

With that, Willow runs back down the stairs and the infected follow her. Once she had reached the bottom, the small doors are smashed open and more of the infected run after Willow. She is running for her life and is also scared to death.

Willow - This is fucking unbelievable!

She reached the corner of the street and from the corner of her eye, she saw a hand and two people wearing nothing but black. One had blond hair and the other had brown hair, both had petrol bottles. One is lit and threw past Willow's head, hittin the group of the infected and set them on fire. Then Willow hears a girls voice

Here! Follow us!

Then another bottle flies part her head and hits an even better group now. It doesnt slow them down, but does knock the wind out of them. Once again a girls voice yells out:

OVER HERE NOW!

Willow turns again, and sees, further down the road, to spot the girl with blond hair, who had a machete in her jeans belt, waving at her. The other girl is throwing more bottles at the infected. The next bottle hits the group and they fall into the petrol station behind them and they all go up in flames. The two girls join Willow and pull her off to the side street. Willow is now dazed and scared to death.

Willow - Those people!!!! Who were.........who........

The two girls hold her up and one yells: This way! Move it!

Willow allows herself to be pulled along. After a short run, Willow finds herself with the two girls outside a newsagents. The shops door and windows are covered with a metal grill, but one of the girls can put their hands through a small hole to unlock the door. Inside, most of the shelves have been emptied of sweets, food and newspapers. There are a number of older newspapers and magazines, with beautiful girls and money are all over the floor. Willow can see two sleeping bags on the floor and knew the girls had been living there for a few days now.

Once locked inside the shop, all the girls pulled down the grill and Willow felt her knees give away, she fell to the floor. Her first day back has been too much for words. She had no idea what was going on and she was scared these girls were gonna hurt her. She looked up at their masked faces and shook her head.

Willow - Ok, what in the frilly heck is going on?

She watched as the two masked girl look at each other, nod and then look back to Willow. Then the girls sat down and didnt remove masks or even talk, Willow knew this was gonna be a very long night!

So do u like it? More fun to come soon :)

Edited by: AmberAlysonlover at: 11/29/04 7:50 am

Post subject: WooHoo
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:16 pm 
:applause Yay, I saw this up yesterday but before I could reply it was gone, but I am uber glad its back. I love horror flicks and I'm glad you decided to make one of my favorite movies into a fic. Awesome idea!

I'll be waitin for your update.

*throws rose*

First reply go me!

m/ >.< m/ SilentPortrait

Post subject: Re: WooHoo
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:05 am 
Thanks for the post :) It makes me sooooo happy to read :) I am working on more and I might post the next part later 2nite :)

Post subject: Re: (AU) - Vampire-rom-com - A romantic horror. With Vampire
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:56 am 
I just typed up this part - took ages but it was fun. I love writing stories coz I can kill people off lol. So I hope u enjoy and there will be more very soon :) and Dawn and Buffy join the girls :)

What happened at the end of the part:

She watched as the two masked girl look at each other, nod and then look back to Willow. Then the girls sat down and didnt remove masks or even talk, Willow knew this was gonna be a very long night!

On to the next part

Time had passed and then the girl with brown hair spoke up.

Anya - A man walks into a bar with a Giraffe. They each get drunk. The Giraffe falls over. The man goes to leave and the barman says, you cant leave that lying there. The man says, its not a lion, its a Giraffe

Willow just looks at her in silence. Then Anya pulls off her mask and turns to her friend.

Anya - She's totally humourless. You two will get along like a house on fire!

Then the second girl pulls off her mask and Willow is blown away by her beauty. Willow couldnt stop looking at her deep blue eyes, her clear skin, her ample breasts, her curvaceous hips, her luscious lips and then Tara spoke up.

Tara - Dont listen to her, she has no finesse

Anya - I have finesse! I have finesse coming out of my bottom!

With that, Anya threw her mask across the room. The two girls then hear Willow start to giggle at the scene before her.

Tara ( Giving Willow a lopsided grin ) - What's so funny?

Willow - You are both insane

Tara - I would say we are quirky!

All of them nod at each other and then the silence falls on them again. Tara studys Willow and feels herself falling into those green eyes.

Tara - Who are you? Are you from the hospital?

Anya - Are you a doctor?

Tara - Does she look like a doctor? She's a patient, aint you?

Willow - I'm a bicycle courier. I was riding a package from Farringdon to Shaftesbury Avenue, a car cut across me.....and then I woke up in hopsital today. I think I am still on hard drugs coz I feel like I am hallucinating or something!

Anya - What's your name?

Willow - Willow

Tara - Hello Willow, I'm Tara and this is Anya. Okay, Will, we have some very bad news

Anya - Are you ready for this?

Willow nods and waits for someone to speak up. Soon Tara takes a deep breath and starts to talk.

Tara - It started as rioting. And right from the start, you knew something bad was going on because the rioters were killing the people. And then it wasnt on the tv nomore. It was outside in the street. It was coming through the windows. We guessed it was a virus, you didnt need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood. Something in the blood. By the time they went to clear the cities, it was far too late. The infection was everywhere. The army blockades were over-run. The day before the radio and tv stopped broadcasting, there was reports of infection in Paris and New York. Then we didnt hear anything more.

Willow - So where are your families?

Anya - They're dead, Willow

Tara - I'm sorry but so will your be

Willow - No......NO! I'm gonna find them. They live in Greenwich. I can walk

She stands up and heads for the exit.

Willow - I'm going to......to go and.......

Anya: You'll go and come back then?

Willow - Yes! I'll go and be back

Tara - Willow, sit down please. Rules of surival. Lesson one - You NEVER go anywhere alone unless you've got no choice. Lession two - You only move in daylight unless you have no choice. We'll take you tomorrow. Then we'll all go and see your dead family together, ok?

Willow gives Tara a nasty look. She could understand that Tara had to be tough, but this was very hard for Willow to take in right now. Even thought they just met, Willow did like Tara but didnt wanna make this worse. So she backed down and sat on the ground again.

Willow - That sounds good

Early next morning, Tara, Willow and Anya are walking along the Docklands Light Railway in a single file. Soon they come across a train and around it, as if spilled in it's wake, was abandoned bags and backpacks. Anya could tell Willow was still very weak and slowed down to let her catch up.

Anya - How's the head, Willow? Still fucked?

Willow just looks at her and doesnt give her a reply.

Anya ( looks into the city ) - I know where your head is. You're looking at these windows, these millions of windows, and you're thinking - Oh Anya, Tara - there's no way these many people are dead. It's just too many windows.

Willow watches as Anya bends down and picks up a bag.

Anya - The person who owned this bag, they cant be dead

Anya reaches into the bag and starts to pull out everything inside.

Anya - Oh its a woman, who drove a Nisson Micra, and had a little son and always carried comdoms with her. Well you have to be safe!

Anya then tosses the comdoms behind her.

Anya - Trust me, Willow. We or should I say I, wont be needin them again!

Willow - What do u mean?

Anya - Tara likes the girl on girl lifestyle

Tara ( turns to face them both ) - I fancy Britney Spears but that dream never comes too!

Willow nods and giggles as they reach Greenwich Common. Willow points towards one of the streets on the far side.

Willow - Down there. Westlink Street, second on the left

Soon they reach Willow's modest Red brick, Semi detached house. They all stand outside number 43. Willow waits while Tara scans the facade.

Tara - Willow, if there's anyone in there who isnt human.......

Willow - I understand

Tara - I mean it, anyone

Willow - I understand, I really do Tara

Tara nods at Willow and they all walk around to the back door. Willow finds the spare key and open's the door. They all walk in slowly and walks through the kitchen. The place is clean and newspapers are all piled up on the coffee table. Willow bends down to read one which reads:

CONTAINMENT FAILS

They reach the bottom of the stairs. Tara looks up to make sure it's safe, it is and gives Willow a smile and a nod. They slowly head upstairs and right at the top, Tara sniffs the air and recoils. Willow and Anya smell it too, and Willow's eyes widen in alarm. Tara tries to stop Willow from going into the bedroom.

Tara - No, Willow, dont go in there!

But Willow pushes past her and opens her parents bedroom door. The smell becomes worse and Willow has to cover her nose and mouth with her hand. Then slowly Willow walks into the room and inside, there is two decomposed bodies lying side by side. Hugging each other. On the bedside table, there is an empty bottle of sleeping pills and a bottle of red wine. In the hands on her mother, a picture of Willow lies. Tara rubs her eyes and reaches for Willow's arm. Anya bows her head and then leaves the room. Willow looks at her parents and pulls the bedcover over them, and then goes into the bathroom.

Once inside, Willow breaks down and takes a look at her picture. On the back her mother had written:

Willow - With endless love, we left you sleeping. Now we're sleeping with you. Never wake up. xxxxx

Once Willow had stopped crying, she went downstairs and joined the girls. They have a cup of tea and Willow looks dazed and lost. Her eyes her dead. Tara watches Willow with an expression of love and worry.

Tara - They died peacefully. You should be grateful

Willow - I aint bloody grateful! I wake from a coma to find the world has been infected by vampires and my parents are dead! So I cant be greatful!

Willow's words hang in the air for a moment. Then Anya starts to talk, simply unemotionally, matter of fact throughout.

Anya - The roads out were all jammed. So we all went to Padington Station. We hoped we could get a train to Heathrow, we wanted to get away from hell. My dad had sold his business and empty his bank out. The whole place was surging, I then lost my grip on my sisters hand. I remember the ground felt soft, when I looked down, there were dead bodies underneath me and people were walking over them. The infection was taking over so fast and I had to get myself on top of a kiosk. Then I saw it. I saw my dad's face, he had become infected. I watched him attack my mother and sister.

Anya stops talking and gives Willow a look

Anya - Tara's right, you should be grateful!

Tara - It's late. I think we should sleep here tonite

Willow - You both can have my room, I'll sleep on the sofa

Tara - No, let's sleep in here. It will be safer for us

Soon both Anya and Tara were fast alseep. Willow did get some sleep but then had nightmares of her parents dying. Around 3am, Willow found herself watching Tara sleeping. Tara looked so peaceful and beautfiul too. Willow knew she was falling for this Irish beauty. Then Willow wanted a drink so she headed into the kitchen. Yet something court her eye, a shadow from outside. Before she knew what was happening, the back door powerfully smashed in. It files open and hangs, loosely held, by the bottom hinge. Standing in the doorway is an infected man. Willow yells as the man jumps at her, they both fall to the floor. Soon the large window smashes in and a teenage girl is half way into the house. All Willow can do is try to fight off the man and yell for help.

Willow - ANYA! TARA! HELP ME PLEASE!

Sudddenly, Tara is there, holding her machete. The blade flashes down on the back of the man's neck. He's blood gushes out. Willow rolls the infected man off her, while Anya is fighting with the girl. Anya bring her knife down into the girls head and neck, the blood is all over the place! Now Willow is hypeventing, just looking at the body on the floor.

Willow - It's Mr Bridges.....

Tara turns to face Willow. She is also breathing heavy, but is still calm and in total control.

Tara - Were you bitten?

Willow - He lives 4 doors down.......

Then Willow turns to look at the girl. Anya is still fighting her to death.

Willow - Thats Kate, his 14 year old daughter!

Tara - WILLOW, were you bitten?

Willow looks at Tara, who has her machete at the ready.

Willow - No.......NO! I wasnt!

Tara - Did any blood get into your mouth?

Willow - NO! I'm fine, I think

So then Willow and Tara turn to look at Anya.

Tara - Anya, are you ok?

Willow watches as Anya wipes off the girls blood on her arm - Off the skin - Where a long scrach or cut wells up fresh blood. Soon Anya looks at Tara, Anya starts to panic and looks into Tara's eyes.

Anya - Tara, please, wait!

But Tara is now cleaning her machete. Anya lifts her arm instinctively, defensively, and the blade sinks into her arm. Tara immediately yanks it back out.

Anya - DONT! TARA, PLEASE STOP!

Tara swipes again and the blade get's the side of Anya's head, which kills her. Anya falls to the floor. Willow watches, scrabbling backwards on the floor from them, as Tara brutally finishes Anya off. Tara stops attacking and looks at Anya's body for a couple of seconds, then lowers the blade. She picks up a dishcloth from the skin and throws it to Willow.

Tara - Let's clean this up

Willow picks up the rag and wipes the infected blood off her body. All the time, her eyes never left Tara.

Tara - Do you have any clothes here?

Willow ( dazed and also frightened ) - I dont know. I think I would

Tara - Then get them. And get dressed. We have to leave, NOW!

With top speed, Tara pulls open the cupboards, pulling biscuits and cans of drink out and into a bag. Willow is still standing there, watching Tara move around the room. The girl just killed a friend and it seems it doesnt even matter. Tara can feel Willow's eyes on her and turns to face her. Their eyes met.

Tara - Willow, more infected will be coming. They always do.

Post subject: Bye Anya
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:20 pm 
She never gets to die in the best of ways...

-sigh-

Still reading

m/ >.< m/ SilentPortrait

Post subject: Re: Bye Anya
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:13 am 
I know I do feel sorry for Anya ;) I am stuck for the next part coz theres a whole happy moment with Buffy and Dawn - even Tara becomes nice ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:58 am 
this was a great update! :bow

I loved the story! please continue!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:08 pm 
Oh My God! That's So Scary And Sad!

Ive Never Seen 28 Days Later, But Im Thinking That I Want To!

Im Really Enjoying It!

D2D

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:59 am 
Hey Dreamtodream, 28 days later is brilliant! It's one of those films which can freak u out but make u cry too. The best thing is that when London is empty, its really scary and unreal - coz London is never empty! Oh, I'm going back there next Saturday :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:03 am 
Sorry for the late update, but my life is a mess. I have been down with a nasty flu bug and unable to get out of bed, so I have been writting in bed. Anyway I have writen a happy part at the end of this, I hope it shows. I aint gonna with happy parts in life lol ;) anyway on with the story.......

Willow and Tara left through the front door. Willow was now dressed in a red shirt, white vest and black jeans. She also had a baseball bat and a backpack full of drinks and food. They walked fast but never said a word about what just happened. Willow got bored and wanted to talk about it.

Willow - How did you know?

Tara didnt say a word. She just kept on walking. Then Tara touched Willow's face.

Tara - You've got red on you

Willow - How did you know she was infected?

Tara - The blood

Willow - Oh come on! The blood was everywhere. On me and you.....

Tara - I didnt know she was infected, ok? I had no bloody idea! Yet she knew it. I could it see it in her eyes. Listen Willow, if someone gets infected, you've got about 10 to 20 seconds to kill them. They might be your brother, sister or a old friend. It doesnt matter. If it happens to you, I will kill you in a heartbeat.

Willow smiles at her.

Willow - Have you been friends with Anya long?

Tara - Snice I was 12, but it dont matter now. She's gone

Willow - You are so kind, Tara

Tara - She had plans. They didnt work much. Do you have plans, Will? Do u wanna find a cure and save the word? Or fall in love and fuck?

Willow ( grins ) - Oh can we do both!

Tara - Dream on Willow. You'll never get me

Willow - Oh what a shame!

They carry on walking for ages. They dont really talk to about anything. Willow knew Tara had something nasty on her mind, she wished Tara would open up.

Willow - Have you always been this cold?

Tara - Nope. I used to be a happy go lucky girl. Not anymore.

Willow - Tell me what happened, then?

Tara - Why should I do that?

Willow - I wanna be your friend. I want you to open up to me

Tara - I'm Irish......

Willow - I guessed that hehe

Tara - I left home when I was 20, my father would beat me and my mother alot. Just last week, she called and was in tears. My dad had become infected and was attacking her and my brother. I got a fight home but it was too late. I had to kill them all. I never felt so lonely and so cold, it was all over. I had lost everyone.

Willow - I am so sorry, Tara. I have lost my family and my friends. I know how you feel, I really do. I wish Buffy was here, she would be great right now

Tara - What kind of name is Buffy?

Willow - It's short for Elizabeth. She is so strong and brave, I hope she didnt suffer. Her and Dawn

Tara - I'm sure she died in peace

Then Willow stopped walking, like something had taken over her mind. She shook her head and then began to run, to a towerblock. Both girls looked up and on the 16th floor, outside, was a row of fairylights, blinking to them slowly. Tara saw Willow smile and then she turned to look at the blond.

Willow - Buffy's home!

They head into the towerblock, its very dark inside but they start to climb the stairs. They reach the 10th floor and Willow cant take anymore, she is about to faint. Soon Tara turns to face Willow, who is almost crying.

Willow - Fuck that! I cant do this, I wanna rest!

Tara - Whats wrong?

Willow - I've got a headache

Tara - Is it bad?

Willow - Really fucking bad

Tara - Why didnt you tell me?

Willow - I thought you didnt give a shit about me

Tara did look upset by Willow's words

Tara - You've got no fat on you. You have been living off sugar, so you are crashing. So take painkillers and have some coke

Willow - Oh thanks, thats gonna help

Tara - Oh stop being a fucking pain!

Soon they heared two infected running from a few floors down. Willow and Tara began to run and head for the floor with the fairylights. Soon they arrived at floor 16 and came face to face with Buffy. Then Willow and Buffy just looked at each other.

Willow - Buffy?

Buffy - Willow?

Tara - No time for hugs. Infected are about to arrive!

Buffy - Dawn is waiting, flat 517. Go and we will be right there, Will!

Dawn let Willow in as they heared Tara and Buffy fighting off the infected. Soon they arrived at the flat and everyone was inside the living room. Willow and Buffy fell into a hug and didnt let go, til Buffy pulled away and looked into Willow's eyes.

Buffy - You're alive!

Then Dawn jumped into Tara's arms. They shared a huge, warm hug before Buffy made dinner and Willow and Tara had a shower. Later in the night, Willow and Buffy had a chat while Tara and Dawn were giggling while playing cards.

Buffy - I cant believe you are here!

Willow - I know! It's crazy, how have you been?

Buffy - I've been going mad, but I am better now

Willow - How's Dawn been?

Buffy - She lost it when mam and dad got infected, but she's better now. Tara's nice, aint she?

Willow - Yeah, she's lovely. Dawn likes her alot, when did your parents die?

Buffy - They bought it into the world. They went to help the infected and got biten, they came home and attacked us. I killed them both in front of Dawn. It broke her real bad but now, well, we are coping.

Willow - I am very sorry, Buffy. I really am.

Buffy - Listen its late now. The spare room is ready, for you and Tara

Willow - We aint together, that way anyway.

Buffy - Yeah right, I believe you, millions wouldnt!

Willow left Buffy and went down to the living room. Tara was on the sofa, reading an old newspaper. When Willow walked in, a smile lit up her face. Willow joined her on the sofa.

Willow - Hey, how are you?

Tara - I'm fine. Dawn is such a sweetie. How's Buffy?

Willow - She's good, a little freaked, but good

Tara - Did you date her?

Willow giggles and shakes her head

Willow - No. She used to date a girl called Faith

Tara - Oh right, cool. So what's gonna happen now?

Willow looks at Tara, then at the spare room and grins to herself

Willow - We are gonna go into the spare room, undress each other and have hot, sweaty and mad sex all nite long

Tara's eyes lit up and she shook her head

Tara - Dream on

Willow - I do, Tara, I really do

Tara walks down to the spare room and then turns back to Willow

Willow - What?

Tara - I am happy we found your friends

Willow - Tara, you think I dont get it. But I do get it. And I know I'd be dead now if you hadnt had helped me

Tara - Sure

Willow - No, I really do mean that

Tara - And I mean sure

Willow shakes her head and watches Tara open the spare room door

Willow - You are unbelivable Tara McClay!

Willow can hear Tara giggle

Tara - And never forget it, Willow Rosenberg!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:01 am 
Hi there. Sorry to hear about the flu bug - hope you're feeling better :) (Lucky this isn't a Romero-style zombie fic, we know what happens to people who've got flu-like symptoms in those films.)

This is a really novel twist on Willow/Tara, plus I loved 28 Days Later so it's no surprise really I'm enjoying this. Tara's particularly interesting, she's quite different to Selena in some ways, yet you can imagine them having been through a similar fight to survive. Even knowing what was coming it was a shock when Anya got infected and Tara killed her - still, compassionate as Tara is she's never been compassionate to the point of stupid, and this is one tough world she's trying to survive in.

Would it be okay with you if I hosted this story on Through the Looking-glass (alia.customer.netspace.net.au/glass.htm )? I'd really like to, it's really a one-of-a-kind in many ways. Anyway, hope you're feeling less flu-bugged, and have an update soonish.

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:32 pm 
Hey Artemis,

I am feeling alot better now but my mam has my cold! She aint happy at me, but I didnt mean to give it to her lol. I am gald this aint a Romero-style zombie fic too lol. I am gald u are enjoying the story. It came into my mind after a hard break up with my gf after 2 years. Infact she dumped me and got a new gf after 2 weeks! Oh enough about her!

So I watched the film a few weeks ago and it hit me. I thought it would be soooo cool to see how it would look if it was Willow and Tara, and the gang too. I am gald eveyone is liking it :) Tara needs to be hard coz she cant let them win but she does become nicer and Willow and her get closer very soon!

Anyway u can post it on ur site :) I have the site down as a fave! So that would be sooooo cool :)

Anyway another update in a mo :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:42 pm 
There is an update :)

Early next morning, Willow was fast asleep in an armchair. In her lap was a glass photo of her with all her friends and on the floor sat a can of Fanta. Her hand was placed over the photo and she seemed so relaxed. Slowly the living room door opened and Buffy walked in. She saw Willow and give a smile. She walked over and gently touched her face. When she touches Willow's cheek, Willow jumped up.

Buffy - Morning, Willow

Willow - Hey, morning

Buffy - Listen, I wanna show you something

Willow - Is Tara still in bed?

Buffy - Yes, but just come with me

So then Willow and Buffy headed to the roof. The view of London is breath taking. The sky is bright blue and its at peace, it took Willow's breath away. In petrol fire is still burning high yet what is more noticeable is the whole area on the roof is covered with baths, pans and buckets.

Buffy - We lost water pressure 3 weeks ago. For a while, we lived off the other water from the other flats. But it went so fast, you wouldnt believe it. You drink it, it evaporates and turns stagnant

Willow ( looks into the pans ) - They are all empty?

Buffy - It hasnt rained over a week

Buffy shakes her head and sits on the cold ground

Buffy - I set up a plastic sheet to catch dew, I saw it on tv weeks ago. It doesnt bloody work. Will, do you know how to do it?

Willow shakes her head and gives a weak smile

Buffy - You'd never think it, we need rain so much. Not in fucking England. Willow we dont have enough water for you and Tara

Willow gives her a worried look. She was waiting for this to happen.

Willow - Oh right, thats cool

Buffy - No! I didnt mean you have to leave! I have to tell you something esle

The girls head back down the flat. Willow goes into check on Tara, who was fast asleep with Dawn in her arms. Willow could tell Dawn had been crying and left them to sleep for longer.

Buffy - Where is Tara?

Willow - Still fast asleep, so whats going on?

Buffy - Faith joined the Army weeks ago, she wanted to do something worthwhile. So off she went to Ireland and I stayed home, well I had too. Then when the infection happened, she called me and told me to take care. She was in Scotland the last time we talked and well I got something off the radio two days ago, you need to hear it. Infact, wake up Tara and Dawn.

So Willow went into the bedroom and looked at Tara. She looked so cute when she was asleep and Dawn looked at peace. So Willow bent down, touched Tara's cheek and she jumped up. Once she saw Willow, she give her a big smile. They all went into the living room and sat around the table. Buffy is holding a radio and we can hear static.

Tara - Buffy, there hasnt been any boardcasts for weeks now

Buffy - Just listen

They listen and through the static, the sound of a male voice starts to sift through

The answer to infection is here.....if you can hear this, you're not alone....there are others survivors......we are soldiers, we are armed and we can protect you.

The voice fades into the static

Tara ( amazed ) - Oh my god, soldiers

Buffy - There is more

Our location is the 42 blockade the M602, 27 Miles north east of Manchester....you must find us

Buffy - Then it just repeats

Willow - So its just a recording?

Buffy nods as she pulls out a map of the UK

Buffy - This is were we have to go

She points at the map

Willow - The North

Buffy - The way things are, we might need 2 or 3 days to there

Tara - We?

Buffy - We need you alot more then you need us. Dont you think?

Tara - Maybe but we cant go out there

Buffy - Why not?

Tara - They could be dead for all we know, Buffy

Buffy - Yes they could but we have to try

Tara - No we dont. I want to stay here for good, dont you Willow?

Willow looks at Tara and then to Buffy

Willow - We need to find them, Tara.

Dawn - Because we could all die here

Dawn hasnt spoken much so her interjection seems to take everyone by shock, as well as herself. She looks flustered but carries on talking.

Dawn - And anyway, it isnt true when Buffy said. You need us like we need you, so let's do this as a team. Staying here would be insane and the soldiers can keep us safe.

She takes a deep breath

Dawn - So we have to get there

Willow ( raises her hand ) - Get there how?

Soon we see Buffy's jeep drive off the carpark of the towerblock. Tara and Dawn are in the back and Willow is up front with Buffy. Now Buffy isnt the world's greatest driver but still they need to get out of London. The streets are lined with dead bodies and bodies of the infected, who try to run after the car. They are too weak and they cant keep up. Soon they arrive at a tunnel which runs under the River Thames.

Buffy - What do you think?

Tara - It's the most direct route to the other side of the river

Willow - Then we should take the indirect route. The one in board daylight. That isnt underground.

Buffy - Let's just get this done

Buffy floors the accelerator and they head into the tunnel. Buffy drives through the tunnel, and there is broken down cars and broken glass all over the floor. Buffy weaves through them, while everyone esle rocks and rolls with the car.

Willow - I knew this was a shit idea. You know why? Because it was really obviously a shit idea! Driving into a dark tunnel, full of smashed cars and broken glass is really fucking obivously a shit idea!!!!!!

As her voice speaks out, a huge pile of broken cars comes ahead. There is no way out of this mess and the only way is up. So Buffy slams down her foot.

Willow - Buff, dont think of doing anything.....

Soon they were driving off over the broken cars

Willow - STUPID!!!!!!!

Buffy - HOLD YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Yet the wheel hits a huge part of broken glass and the wheel blows up. Soon Buffy pulls over the car and gets out. Willow shoots her a worried look.

Willow - The worst place to get a flat

Buffy - Agreed. Let's do this fast

Dawn and Tara come out while Dawn takes off the broken wheel. Buffy helps her sister as Willow and Tara are keeping an eye out on the tunnel. There is a rush of noise at the start of the tunnel and Willow gives Tara a look.

Willow - Tara, did you hear that?

Tara - What?

Willow was about to answer. Then she looks down and her eyes widen......

Willow - Holy shit!

A tide of rats are rushing under their feet

Buffy - Where did these come from?

Tara - They are running from the infected!!!!!

Then as if in answer, the howls of the infected echo down the tunnel. Dawn is now yelling for someone to get the rats off her face, while Willow, Buffy and Tara run to the car.

Tara - Dawn, get out! Pull her out now! Buffy, lift the car up!

So Willow, Tara and Buffy lift the car up and Dawn pulls off the wheel. With great speed, Dawn fits the new wheel on and doesnt break a sweat as she fits the new one on.

Tara ( straining with the weight ) - Dawn, sweetie, hurry up!

Dawn - Almost there!

As Dawn puts on the new wheel and once its on, all of them jump into the car just when the first infected hits the side window.

Tara - GO GO!

Once they drived off, Willow leans out of the window and yells

Willow - The walking buffet is gone, you tossers!

Another 3 hours of driving, they end up outside a shopping centre. They pull up, take a look inside and Tara turns to the others.

Tara - Let's shop

Willow - Is it safe?

Tara - Yes, very safe. We need food and drink, so lets go!

Once inside, Tara and Dawn go off one way while Buffy and Willow go off together. All you can hear is Dawn gigging with Tara. The girl go right to the chocolate line.

Tara - OH CHOCOLATE! Let's take everything here!

Dawn - Yes! Oh look, Dairymilk!

Tara - Take it all Dawn!

Dawn - Right on sister!

Meanwhile Buffy and Willow are looking at beer and Whiskey

Buffy - Nope, Will, take the good stuff!

Willow - Guinness is the good stuff!

Buffy - So is Whiskey! Ok, let's take everything!!

Willow - I can soooooo live with that!

Once they had filled up 4 trolleys full of food and drink, they headed to the checkouts. Buffy giggled as she left her credit card on the till. They drove off laughing as a small group of infected missed them by a few minutes. Then drove till 3pm, Buffy saw her petrol was low. They needed to get more or they wouldnt make it. Soon they found a small road side cafe and there was a petrol truck too.

Buffy - Okay, we either do this now or we're walking!

So Tara, Buffy and Willow all get out of the car and Dawn takes the drives seat.

Buffy - If anything goes wrong, you just drive. You put your foot down. And go as fas as you can

Dawn doesnt say anything

Buffy - Do you hear me, Dawn?

Dawn - Yes, I will go!

So then the girls head over to the truck. There is no one around

Tara - Stay close, Will

Willow - Pardon me?

Tara - You heared me

As they wait to get the petrol, Willow tosses her bat in the air, giving it a single flip, then catching it as the handle comes back round.....she looked a bit flash. Tara can see this and doesnt seem impressed. So Willow shakes her head and heads over to the cafe.

Tara - Where are you doing?

Willow points at the cafe with her bat

Tara - We have enough food

Willow - I am dying for a Cheese burger

Inside the cafe, there are a number of dead bodies. Willow can see a dead baby with her mother and a whole dead family, side by side.Willow shakes her head and then hears a noise coming from behind her. She turns fast and her bat hits a small child, who flies backwards. Willow looks at the small child, he is about 8 years old. Willow is appalled by her actions but the child is still alive. She knows its her life or his. So she has to end it now. Once the child is dead, Willow heads back outside. Tara looks over and can tell something is wrong.

Tara - Find anything, Will?

Willow dosnt say anything. She looks dead herself

Tara - Find anything Willow?

Willow - NO!

Tara let's it pass and the moment is broken as Buffy calls out to Dawn.

Buffy - Ok, drive over Dawn!

Dawn then drives at them at top speed. The girl has no idea who close she is to knocking Tara over. Soon she stops, opens the window and gives them all a smile.

Dawn - Come on, who's the man?

Buffy - You are. A very short, annoying man

Willow giggles at the sisters. They are so cute together. Soon they are in back in the car and driving off to find Manchester.

More to come over the next few days. I am back to college this week but I will work on it down there lol ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:45 pm 
Hey more of the story. I had written this over the last nite and today, while watchin the new verison of Dawn Of The Dead. It's not very good but its good for a laugh ;) So enjoy this part :)

Now they are driving fast up North and the whole car is in silence. Tara is lost in her own thoughts, while looking at Willow, who has her hand out of the car. Tara finds Willow so cute and her actions always bring a smile to her face. Dawn was watching the girls and giggling, she could so tell they were really into each other. Then Buffy looks at Dawn in the rear view mirror, they give each other a loving smile. Soon around 5pm, Willow was looking through the bags fil of food.

Willow - Who's unbelievably hungry?

All - US!

Willow looks out of the window. They are in a complete empty, rolling countryside, it goes on for miles.

Willow - Let's have a picnic

They stopped in a beautiful spot, quite a high, clear view. It is a really beautiful day. It's late afternoon and the sun is still shining high and the trees cast long shadows. Everyone is happily sat on the grass eating from the hoard. Willow had pulled open a packet of state hot cross uns, Dawn empited a packet of Maltesers into her mouth, Buffy holds a block of Chedder, eating it like it was cake and Tara is drinking from a can of tinned Peaches, swallowing the pieces almost whole, with the juice running down her chin.

Tara - On my god, Yes! I can taste the Vitamin C. I can feel it in my blood

Willow - These are great. They're like huge biscuits.

She offers half to Dawn, who takes a bite and then smiles at Willow

Dawn - It's true! They are like biscuits!

Willow ( completely unitellingible, mouth full, spraying crumbs ) - An de phraisin ar phrill moipht

Tara and Dawn both laugh at Willow

Dawn - What did you say?

Willow ( swallowing ) - I said, the raisins are still moist

They all start to laugh now till Buffy calls out to them

Buffy - Come here and take a look at this

They all turn to see a field, some distance away, a group of 3 horses - 2 adults and a foal - are galloping over the field as if wild. A majestic and surreal sight and it somehow implies the way the world will change.

Dawn - Do you think they are infected?

Buffy - Nope. They are doing just fine

Everyone smiles at the sight and then starts to eat again. Once the meal is over, Buffy and Dawn sit next to each other, the radio is playing and the voice can be heared again. Willow and Tara had walked away from the others, and sat on a fence gate, looking at the view.

Willow - You know what I was thinking?

Tara considers this a moment

Tara - You were thinking that you'll never hear another piece of original music ever again. You'll never read a book that isnt already written. Or see a film that isnt already shot

Willow gives Tara a huge smile

Willow - Nope, thats what you were thinking

Tara - No....I was thinking I was wrong

Willow - What about?

Tara doesnt answer for a moment. She turns to look at Buffy and Dawn, who seemed so relax and happy at the picnic.

Tara - All the death. all the shit - it doesnt really mean anything to Buffy and Dawn. They have each other and its all okay ( she turns to Willow ) - I was wrong when I told you staying alive is as good as it gets

Willow ( smiles ) - Thats what I was thinking

Tara - Was it?

Willow - Oh yes, you stole my thought

Tara leans over and gives Willow a light kiss on her cheek.

Tara - Oh, I'm sorry

Willow ( slightly surprised but pleased ) - Ah, keep it

Then Willow leans over and kisses Tara's cheek too. As she pulls back, Tara smiles and leans closer to Willow. She takes the lead and they are so close and about to kiss. Then Buffy's voice belts out

Buffy - It's getting late. We should stay here tonite, is that ok?

The girls pull apart, looking like naughty kids who got caught with thier hands in the cookie jar. They both nodded and Willow give her friend a wave. Around 10.30pm, Tara, Willow and Dawn were lying on the cold ground, with thier coats over them and their bags used for pillows. Buffy is sitting up, looking over her friends and sister. The moon is bright and only Tara is asleep.....

Dawn - Will, I cant sleep

Willow - Nor can I. This doesnt feel safe, outside like this

Buffy - We are safe enough

Then everyone looks at the sleeping Tara

Dawn - Tara doesnt seem to have any trouble

Willow - I know. I noticed that too

She then reached over and gently shook Tara's shoulder

Willow - Tara......Tara.....

Tara ( really drowsy ) - What.....what is it.......

Willow - How did you manage to get to sleep?

Tara gives Willow a dozy grumble, then sits up, and puts her hands into her bag. She pulls out alot of bottles of pills. She hands one of them to Willow.

Buffy - Bloody hell. You must need a hell of a prescripiton for that lot!

Tara ( drowsy ) - I didnt need one of those, I am a qualified chemist

She drops back down and falls back to sleep.

Willow ( looks at the bottle ) - Valium. Great. Not only will it get us to sleep, but if we get attacked during the nite, we wouldnt even care!

She takes the top off

Willow - Two each?

Buffy - Not for me, thanks

Willow ( She looks at Dawn ) - What about........

Dawn - Oh can I?

Buffy - I dont know, Dawnie

Dawn - Buffy, plee...ease. I cant slee-eep

Buffy - On alright then. Give her half of one

Willow gives her a pill and then settles down for a sleep. Now we head into Willow's valium dream.

We see a small beautiful farm house outside is Tara, Dawn and Willow are playing with a small puppy and life seems to perfect. No one is sick and people are alive, who life used to be. Then it all goes wrong, Tara's and Dawn's faces change. They are infected. They start to attack Willow who cant fight them off.

Soon we are back at the picnic spot. We see Buffy's hand on Willow's shoulder. Willow is half awake now.

Buffy - Hey

Willow ( confused, semi conscious ) - What..........

Buffy is sitting beside her - and she has been awake snice they all fell asleep. She didnt want anything to do wrong.

Buffy - Shh. You're havin a bad dream, thats all

Willows face relaxes a little

Willow ( mumbled, half asleep) - Okay, mammy

Buffy raises her eyebrows and then smiles at her best friend. Willow is just too cute for words at times. They woke up at 7.30am and got everything ready. Willow was packing her stuff away, Buffy was checking the car over, Dawn was putting on a new jumper while Tara was eating a huge bar of chocolate for breakfast.

Willow - There you go, Buff. This is how you catch dew. I'm covered in the bleeding stuff

Tara - It looks like you had a wet dream, Will

Dawn - Oh I bet it was about you, Tara

Willow - Dawnie, stop picking on her. And no, I didnt have a wet dream

Tara - Oh what a shame!

Buffy - Okay everyone, let's go. I think we can reach Manchester by midday

Willow - Yeah, let's rock and roll

Dawm ( copies Willow, in a silly voice ) - Yeah, let's rock and roll!

Tara - Dawnie, behave!

Dawn gives her a silly look and smiles

Dawn - Willow is used to it. She's a right geek!

Tara - No, she's beautiful

Dawn giggles and gives her a hug

Buffy - Okay, let's go and find help

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:42 pm 
Hey everyone,

I am kinda stressed with my sick cat right now. So update will come slow for a while. She went missing on Friday nite and we thought we would never see her again, till 7am this morning! She came home and looked hurt, her back legs were giving her pain and so was her tail. So we took her to the vets and she has been knocked over! Yet it all looks good and we will know whats wrong with her tomorrow. So once I have my kitty back - I shall post the next part :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:01 pm 
Best wishes for your kitty :pray

Chris Cook

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:55 am 
Aww Poor Kitty! Best Wishes To Her And A Speedy Recovery!

I Know How It Feels To Have Lost A Cat, Mine Was Gone For 6 Months And Part Of It Was During Halloween! But She Came Back, Her Voice Was Hardly There But She Was Fine, More Affectionate Actually! :) :kitty

D2D

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:04 pm 
Thanks for the messages, Artemis and DreamToDream. Cleo is doing fine apart from her tail has to be taken off and also they were worried about her bladder. They are keeping her in tonite just to make sure its gonna be fine, I hope she pulls through and comes home to us. I am gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope for good news tomorrow after 11! If I lose Cleo, it will rip me apart big time!

An update soon and maybe before I go to London!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:10 pm 
I have good news! Cleo is doing great and should be home tomorrow :) I am sooooooo happy and I cant wait to have her back where she belongs, with her family! Oh I even have gifts to spoil her rotten with too hehe. Also I am still going to London on Saturday and I cant wait! I am sooooo looking for it and I hope to post an update soon, but I'm not sure. College is keeping me well busy, but I shall try my ver best and post soon :)

Oh also it was 24 years ago today - R.I.P John Lennon xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:03 pm 
Hurray! Im Glad to Hear She'll Be Fine! :banana

As For The Story, Take As Long As You Need, We'll Still Be Here! :D

D2D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:14 pm 
Hello everyone,

I am sooooo sorry about the lack of updates but I've been busy. London was FAB and I bought myself a Britney Spears handbag lol and also me and my mam think we saw Brad Pitt! But we cant be totally sure! LOL! I have also been snowed under with college - which is a pain - but I do enjoy it. I am gonna add more this weekend and also before xmas too! So I hope u can wait til Saturday nite :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:23 pm 
Look, its an update! I am sorry for lack of updates but life has been very very busy - but here is the next part. I have taken some lines off Buffy and put them in, coz it fitted better and I hope I dont get sued. So Joss, if you read this, I think ur stupid but you did make an amazing TV show - So I can forgive u ;)

So enjoy :) and I should have another part up before Xmas too :)

To pass the time away, still driving up to Manchester, they began talking about their nicknames.

Tara - So do you all have nickname's?

Buffy - Willow really hates her's

Tara - Why, whats wrong with it?

Buffy - Faith would call her Red 24/7, drove Willow crazy

Tara let out a giggle and looked at the cute Redhead. She found her nickname cute.

Tara - I love it, Red

Willow - Please, I beg of you, dont call me that!

Tara - So, Red, does Buffy have one?

Willow - Its the Buffster

Dawn - Xander picked that one

Tara - Xander?

Dawn - He and Willow dated back in High School. Yet they were both dating other people

Tara - Is that true?

She looked at Willow, she didnt look Tara in the eye, all Willow could wish for was the ground up open up and eat her alive.

Buffy - Tara, they were very young. Nothing came of it and Xander, well, I'm sure he's fine

Tara - Moving on, does Dawn have one? Oh apart from Dawnie?

Dawn - Mum used to call me Pumpkin Belly and Xander called me Dawn Giovanni

Tara - Awwww, which you do you like best?

Dawn - Pumpkin Belly coz I feel safe when I hear it

Tara - I will remember that, Dawn

Dawn - So, do you have one?

Tara - No, I was never cool enough

Dawn - I will think of one for you, Tara

Tara reaches over and gently touches Dawn's cheek

Tara - I'm sure you will, Pumpkin Belly

Around 11.30am, the car pulls up to a stop and everyone is looking at something ahead of them. They are awestruck.

Willow - Bloody hell!

Buffy - It must be Manchester

Willow - But, its the whole of Manchester! The whole City?

Tara - Where was no fire crews to put out the fire, Will

Ahead on the horizon, there is a huge glow of a truly massive fire. The smoke spreads into the sky, an amazing sight. The whole City is burning and slowly Buffy drives into the City and they are really shocked. As they drove, pale flakes begin to fall, drifting onto the window

Dawn - It cant be.......

Willow - Is it snowing?

Tara - Nope, its ash

They drive through the whole City till they reach and they found themselfes on the motor way again, but its where they have been traveling too.

Buffy - Okay, everyone, I think we are here!

There is a huge blockade in front of them. There are high iron walls, covered in razor wire and the towers are held together by scaffold pipes. They stop driving and spot a sign which reads:

42ND BLOCKADE

The only problem is there is no sign of life.

Willow - Try the horn

Tara - No, we dont wanna attract the wrong like of people

Buffy - What shall we do, Tara?

Tara - Check it out and see what we find

One by one, they all leave the car and start to look around. Each had hold of weapons and were walking in a tight group. Dawn picks up a bag and finds Army clothes and Tara looks into the tents, no sign of anyone alive. Dawn now has hold of Tara's hand.

Dawn - I dont understand, did they all leave?

Willow opens another tent and looks inside, ready for anything which will jump out. Like all the others, it's empty.

Willow - They couldnt have just left?

Tara - Maybe they arent human?

On cue, they find a tent of dead bodies. Heads have been shoot off and cut off, someone had killed these infected. Tara looks at Willow and shakes her head.

Tara - I dont like the look of this place. I think we should go?

Buffy ( snaps ) - NO! Look check everywhere. There has to be something around here

She opens a truck door and looks inside, there is nothing. No hope. No life. It's all empty.

Buffy - Nothing. There is nothing here. I cant believe this!

Tara - Buffy.......

Buffy - Oh yeah, we should go

Tara - Yes

Buffy ( exploding ) - GO BLOODY WEHRE! What the fuck are we gonna do? Hoe is this gonna fucking end? It's never gonna.........

Buffy stops her rant off and sits on the ground.

Tara - We have to get into the car and leave right now

Buffy - Tara, we cant just sit put like cattle, waiting for them to pop out everytime they get rather peckish!

Tara - I do understand that, Buffy. We have thought this plan over and over, there is no more we can do

Buffy - Well ... that's not completely true, is it? (Tara frowning) I mean, not everything. (looks at Willow) Not exactly. (Willow looking nervous) We are here with an incredibly powerful witch ...

Tara looks at Willow in shock

Tara - You're a witch?

Willow: I can't.

Buffy: No, see, that's not exactly true either. (angrily) Not can't, won't. You're gonna let us all die!

Willow: You don't know how much I hate this. I don't know if there's even ... anything I could do

Buffy: Yes ... and a good way to find out is to sit around and try nothing. That was sarcasm, by the way

Tara - Buffy, please calm down

Willow: Black magic is evil. It's dangerous.

Buffy: And so is all of us dying! Willow, get over yourself and help us, please?!

Suddenly Dawn walks forward from behind Tara.

Dawn: Will ... look, I don't wanna gang up on you ... but my sister kinda has a point. (Willow looking anxious) We brought you back from it once. We're all here, it's just one little spell, (Tara shaking her head) I know, with our help, we can bring you back

Willow: (firmly) No. I can't. (to Buffy) If I start, I ... I might not be able to stop

Buffy stands up and walks over to Willow. The two best friends are standing nose to nose now

Buffy: And whose fault is that? You know, if you hadn't gotten so much of this in your system in the first place-

Tara: Hey! You're gonna back off!

Tara gets in between Willow and Buffy, faces Buffy down.

Tara: She said no, and that's it. You're not gonna make her do something that she doesn't want to. And if you try... (unfolds her arms from across her chest and holds up her machete up) You're gonna have to go through me first. Understood?

Buffy glares at Tara and at Willow

Buffy: Fine. If you all aren't willing to get us out of this, then I will do it myself

Then Buffy walks past the girls and off to the tower, she needs time alone. We see Willow and Tara looking at each other, then Willow, takes Tara's hand and looks into her eyes.

Willow: Thanks, for helping me. I've never seen Buffy that angry before

Tara - You know, I don't know if you noticed, but it actually did get bad in there. Really bad, and ... and you still said no.

Willow nods and turns to smile at Dawn, who is looking at her sister. Buffy is alone and sitting on the egde of a tower. She looks ahead of her and see's a dead infected. They are both sittin the same and both feel worthless. The body is just looking at Buffy and she smiles at it, one down, millions to go. Buffy looks up and see's a number of birds pecking at another dead infected. The noise starts to piss her off and she stands up.

Buffy - Leave it alone, go on, fuck off!

The bird looks down and then carries on eating. The noise gets louder and Buffy kicks the tower and it shakes, the bird stops and looks at Buffy. Yet it carries on and Buffy loses her temper again and kicks it harder this time, making the bird drop a small single drop into Buffy's eye. She looks down and rubs her eye, makin the blood go in deeper.

Dawn: Buffy, are you ok?

Buffy turns to see her little sister, looking at her. Buffy can tell Dawn is worried and scared, this wasnt gonna help. Behind Dawn, Willow and Tara are talking and keeping a look out for the infected.

Buffy - I....I'm fine, Pumpkin Belly. I'm sorry I lost my temper, I didnt mean to scare you

Dawn - Buffy, you called me Pumpkin Belly?

Buffy - I know I did, Dawnie

Then Buffy stops talking and rubs her eye again

Dawn - What's wrong?

Buffy shakes her head and then her hand hits her temple

Buffy - Dawn.........

The colour has drained from Buffy's face

Buffy - Dawn, I love you very much

Dawn - What are you talking about?

Dawn starts to walk over to her big sister, yet Buffy tries to push her back

Buffy - Get away from me, Dawn

Dawn - Buffy, what's wrong?

Buffy - GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Buffy's voice rings out as Willow and Tara turn to see what's going on. Now Buffy is facing Willow.

Buffy - Forgive me, Willow, I didnt mean to lose it with you

Willow - It's fine, but what's wrong?

Buffy - Just get Dawn away from me now!

Dawn - No! I dont understand

Buffy lashes out as Dawn goes in for a hug. As Buffy is such a stronger people, she knocks Dawn onto her butt.

Buffy - GET HER AWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW!!!!

A trickle of blood runs out of Buffy's nose and then she doubles up in great pain, holding her head and she screams in pain.

Tara - Willow! Buffy's infected!

Dawn - NO! NO! Please, Buffy, dont die

Dawn throws herself at Buffy but is held back by Tara.

Tara - Willow, you have to kill her!

She has Dawn in a tight hold but Willow hasnt moved, she's in shock. Buffy is still screaming in pain and is now on her knees. Meanwhile, Tara is still pulling Dawn back away from her, now infected, sister. Yet Dawn is fighting to get away from Tara.

Dawn - Dont let her die, Willow

Tara - Kill her now, Willow!

Willow is still frozen, her baseball bat half raised, ready to kill her best friend

Tara - Kill her now!!!!!!!!!!

Then Buffy looks up, her face contorted. The infection has taken hold. And at the moment, just before, Willow took her bat to Buffy's head, a rush of air went around Willow as a rapid, thump of bullets hit Buffy on impact. Buffy screams and falls onto the ground, her blood is everyewhere now.

A moment of silence follows

Dawn: Buffy?

Tara lets Dawn go and then the gunfire comes back. Dawn falls into Tara's arms again and then it stops, Buffy's lifeless body is totally dead now. In a daze, Dawn starts to crawl to her sister's sister side, then a loud male voice calls out making Dawn go back into Tara's warm arms.

STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!

Willow turns to the sound of a rather familar voice. There is an guy dressed in Army gear walking to them, the blond hair is a total giveaway.

Willow - Spike?

Spike rips off his mask and looks at his old friend, in shock, and then onto Dawn and Tara. He then looks at Buffy's dead body. From behind him, comes another 2 soldiers, their guns pointed at the body. This time Willow was in more deeper shock. It was Xander and Angel. This was maddess.

Willow - Xander, your alive?

Xander - Yes I am, Will. It's good to see you, let's go now

Willow nods at Xander and turns to the others. Dawn is still looking at Buffy, her eyes cant look away. This time Tara let's go and Dawn runs to her sister's side. Yet Spike pulls up Dawn and leads her to a jeep. Willow and Tara follows and Tara lets a sigh.

Tara - God help us

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:31 pm 
Oh, Thats So Sad! Poor Willow Having To Kill Her Own Best Friend! But Yay that They Found Other People And That Xander Is Alive!

D2D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:16 am 
Poor Buf... Ah well, just proves one of the Rules of Zombie Films: never wander off alone, even if it's just a few metres away from the others, just to cool off a bit. Nothing good ever happens to those who wander off...

And Yay, they found more people... at least, it would be yay, if I hadn't seen 28 Days Later, and know roughly what's in store...

Chris Cook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:29 pm 
DreamsToDream - I didnt wanna kill Buffy off - but I had too coz its the story. I was gonna make Dawn do it, but I aint that cruel! Keep on reading!

Artemis - I did wanna try and write a nice few next parts, but it didnt seem right. I know it gets more rough from here but I did try and make it seem right, not too cruel u know. I hope when I post it, it will be ok.

Anyway I shall post next update on the weekend and get ready for bad girl Faith ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:03 am 
Hey everyone,

I have bad news. I have lost my disk with the next part on coz my room is such a mess! I am still looking and I'm sure I will update after Xmas and maybe before the end of 2004. I wont let you guys down ;)

So I wanna wish everyone here a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:35 pm 
I'm back!!!!!!!! Here is the next part and I am sorry for the lack of updates but its been Xmas and New Year, but I will try and update more offen now :) So I hope u enjoy this and can wait for the next parts :)

Now the girls are been drove down a small-country lane from the blockade. Tara is holding a crying Dawn while Willow looked even more pale and shocked. Xander and Angel are in the back while Spike drove, no one said a word. Then Tara catches Willow's eyes.

Tara - Have your friends always been like this?

Willow shakes her head and then all their eyes turn to a huge house. It's got a high covered gate and it's an impressive garden. You can tell once it was loved and well kept, now it was a ungrown and unpretty. The van pulls up and stops outside the front steps. There stands a dark headed girl wearing leather. Willow's eyes wided - it was Faith. So Willow, Tara and Dawn are helped off the van and Faith walked over.

Faith - Red, Dawn, It's lovely to see you. And who are you?

She looked over to Tara and let her eyes look her up and down. Tara can also see that Willow isnt happy about that. She shook Faith's hand and give her a smile.

Tara - I'm Tara

Faith - Welcome Tara, we have hot water for showers and clean beds. Why not go in and make yourselfs at home?

Willow - Thank you

So Willow and Tara took the tear streaked Dawn into a bedroom and then Willow had a hot shower. She washed her hair and loved the feeling of clean water fall over her body. Outside, all her old friends, Xander, Spike, Angel, Riley, Oz, Gunn and Warren were messing around and being boys. Soon the water was turned off so Willow got re-dressed and went to find Faith, who was sitting in the garden. The two old friends smiled at each other.

Faith - So you heared the boardcast?

Willow - Yes we did. Look about Buffy, I do understand. I dont think Dawn will forgive you, but I will, in time

Faith - I loved Buffy, she was my everything. I wished she hadnt become infected, but life is unfair, Red

Willow - She's all alone now

Faith - She's got you and Blonde

Willow - Her name is Tara

Faith nodded and give Red a smile. All Faith could think was ' Red's got it bad'.

Faith - I guess you want the answer to infection?

Willow - You did say you had it here, we all wanna see it

Faith - Follow me and I'll fill you in, Red

So Faith took Willow around the house. They had high walls, floodlights and land mines lying over the grass. No one could enter the house coz they would die. Faith and her little army has been doing a good job so far, Willow was impressed. Then Faith took her to the back yard and there was bloodsoaked bedsheets hanging off a line. Willow heared the sound of running and she came face to face with Cordy, she was infected. Willow jumped back as Faith went over to their old friend.

Faith - You're safe, Red, she's chained up

Willow - When it this happen?

Faith - Two days ago. She was biten while she slept, outside! She was stupid at times, Oz knocked her out and Xander tied her up.

Willow - You're gonna keep her alive?

Faith - Soon, Red, she will tell me how long it will take for the infected to die

Willow - Poor Cordy

Faith - Dinner's at 7, tell the girls

Faith left Willow alone with Cordy and went back into the house. Willow walked over to her old friend and touched her face, yet Cordy wanted blood. Willow jumped back and ran into the house and headed up to the bedroom. Willow opened the bedroom slowly and walked in to see Dawn, fast asleep, with Tara's arm over her body. Tara saw Willow and nodded to the bathroom.

Willow - How is she?

Tara - She's lost her sister. Thats how she is. It's all fucked,Willow

Suddenly Tara looks like she was on the verge of tears

Willow - Oh, dont cry.....Please dont. Look, Dawn......she's tough like Buffy. And she's gonna cope like we have done

Tara - Shut up, Red, shut up! I dont want her to fucking cope. I want her to be okay. And when she had Buffy, everything was fine. It was all okay, do you remember? It was okay for them and it was okay for us. Now it's really and totally fucked up!

Tara was now crying and Willow didnt know what to do. She lifts Tara's face up and gently kisses Tara on the lips. Tara pulls back and looks deep into Willow's eyes, then she began to kiss Willow with full on passion. The kiss lasted for a while but then Tara knocked Willow off her and left the room. Willow shook her head and then went back into the room, her and Tara didnt say a word about what just happened. Around 7pm, dinner was ready and it was one crazy dinner. Faith had made sure they had Champange in crystal glasses and also a full good meal. Yet Tara, Willow and Dawn seemed uneasy and looked very much out of place.

Faith - So, what do we have to eat? Ham, Peas and an Omelette. Harris, you have cooked us a tastey meal

Xander - In honor of our friends, Boss

Faith - Very kind of you, so lets make a toast to our friends . Yet I am dying to have some of this Omelette

She takes a huge bite but quicky spits it onto the table and looks at Xander

Faith - Harris, did you know the eggs were off?

Xander - I thought the Salt would have covered the taste

Faith - Just great ( She looks at Dawn ) - I know you can cook, are you up for the gig?

Dawn looks right through her sister's old girlfriend and then looks at the plate. Soon the Ham and Pea's are spread out along the table and everyone starts to eat.

Xander - I thought this meal was gonna be amazing, I wish McDonalds was open

Oz - Dont we all, but its never gonna happen

Spike - I do believe everything will turn back to normal soon

Faith - It's never gonna happen, William. We are here coz we kill or be killed, they wouldnt stand a real chance if we had a fill Army line up. We are here thank to being killers, in a good way

Tara ( looking at Dawn ) - You're not eating, sweetie?

Dawn - I dont wanna eat

Faith picks up the chat

Faith - You have to eat, Dawn

Dawn - I dont want food, I want to bury my sister. The girlfriend you used to love. The girlfriend you killed

Faith looks at her girlfriend's little sister and suddenly a mine goes off and the house is being attacked by the undead. The boys jump up and head outside, Willow watches as they shoot a tthe undead and Tara takes Dawn to their bedroom. After a short while, the boys have killed the undead and come back in, where Tara is now with Willow - with her knife in her hands. Xander walks over to Tara and gives her a smile

Xander - Put down the knife, Tara

Tara - I'd rather keep it, thanks

Xander - Listen, you dont need that. You have me from now on, some give it to me

Tara - Fuck you!

Xander - Let's go for it then

Before she can stop him, Xander is pulling at her shirt but Tara isnt one to give up. She fights him off and Xander seems to enjoy that

Xander - Whoa! Aint you feisty!

Tara - Fuck you!

Xander - Twice in one nite? Aint I lucky!?!

Now he's really ripping off her shirt and pushing her to a wall. Yet she is still fighting him like mad and he doesnt seem to stop.

Xander - You like it rough, so do I!

Then Angel comes behind them and points his gun at Xander

Angel - Leave Tara alone, Harris

Xander grins at him and carries on pulling at Tara. Willow cant stand this anymore and snaps

Willow ( angrily grabs Xander ) - Leave Tara alone!

What shocks Willow is that Xander can turn back to violence quickly

Xander ( He hits Willow against a wall ) - Try it Red and you'll lose a head!

Willow - Dont touch Tara, Xander!

Then Angel isnt happy and hits Xander in the back and he falls to the floor. He looks up at Angel and isnt happy.

Xander - I am gonna kill you, dead boy!

Then - as if in sixth sense - They all see Faith walk into the room and they all act normal and Xander stands up.

Faith - Leave us alone, go and clear the bodies off the yard!

All - Yes, boss

Then once they have left, Faith hands Tara's knife back and gives her a smile.

Faith - My apologies, Tara

She shakes her head and goes off to their room. Faith and Willow look at each other and Faith nods to the bar

Willow - You have read my mind!

Faith - I know, I can read you like a book

Willow - Listen, Faith, we are grateful for your help. Yet you cant treat us like pieces of meat. We wanna live here and be with you, but that was out of order

Faith - Have you killed anyone, Red?

Willow - What's that gonna do with this?

Faith - Have you killed anyone?

Willow - Yes, a little boy. It break my heart

Faith - Dont be sad, it had to happen. It was you or him

A moment passes between them

Faith - I promised them women

Willow ( shocked ) - What?

Faith - I found Xander and Oz with their guns in their mouths last week. They told me they had nothing to live for. I promised them women. After all women mean children

Willow is shocked and heads for the bedroom to get the girls. Yet she can hear Faith call out after her

Faith - And children mean a future

Willow reached the bedroom door and kicked it open, which shocked Tara and Dawn. They get off the bed and give Willow a funny look. Willow throws their bags at them.

Willow - Let's go, come on! No time for goodbyes, let's go!

Tara - What?

Willow - We have to GO! COME ON!

Dawn - Why? What's going on?

Willow - Please, get up! I will tell you once we go!

So the girls head out of the bedroom and down the stairs, headin for their car. Yet Xander was waitin with his SA-80 in his hands.

Then everything for Willow went black

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:44 pm 
such a cool story! havent seen the movie so i am very curious whats gonna happen next.

great job!!!

should i borrow the movie??....

"There was always this thing in the back of my head. This, you know, voice, saying, like,’what if things get bad, I mean really bad? And what if you can’t handle it?’

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:21 am 
Cool :) I like how Willow and Tara's relationship is growing, it's quite different to the standard fare - realistic, given that they're both pretty traumatised by everything lately. Poor Cordy.

I did get a momentary giggle out of Faith taking the place of the colonel - "I promised them women", like none of the soldiers noticed that cleavage she's carrying around :D But then, I can't really picture Faith agreeing to take the role of den mother and breeder - I imagine that suggestion would've led to her inviting Xander and Oz to put their guns back in their mouths and pull the trigger this time. Makes sense, but still worth a little chuckle.

Chris Cook

Post subject: No!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:53 am 
...how dare you leave us hanging like that...wat kind of a person are you...i'll tell you!...your a very kind person who is ganna update as soon as possible....or when you have time....please!...pretty pretty please....

Vaya con Dios.:)