The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: can't wait for that proper kiss..!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:01 am 
Awww..so sweet and so lovely :heart . Love sam xxx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:08 am 
WOW...that was so sweet and caring...another wonderful story...just don´t stop PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:08 am 
Awwww, how cute! I want to see the kiss, i want to see the kiss:bounce

I hope they have a great day and they will talk about the options they´re having! Pls let them stay together...or maybe Willow will visit Tara here and there, maybe at the weekend, plsssssssss:pray

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:52 am 
Quote:
“Are you going to kiss me properly?”
Oh yeah, baby!!

I am totally loving this fic. I actually started reading it somewhere else (extraflamey maybe? - can't remember), so I was really glad you decided to post it on Pens.

Great update :bounce

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

Post subject: Re: From Hell To Heaven
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:21 pm 
I really like your story, no wait a sec, I LOVE it!

It's so romatic, Willow walking for hours in the middle of nowhere being rescued by a blonde angel named Tara. :heart

I wonder where you will lead the story. Willow staying with Tara, or Tara moving to Willow. But either way, I'm sure you will give us a happy end ... you do, don't you? :pray

Now I can't wait for that proper kiss :kiss2

Anya: "So, I've been reading a lot about the good old 'us of A', embracing the precious ideology that's helped to shape and define it."

Willow: "Democracy?" Anya: "Capitalism."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:07 am 
That update was so cute. I need more asap! :pray

*lil´c*

I´m an actress... I don´t pee. Amber in Augsburg

SweetAmber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:54 pm 
Aww...:heart can't wait for their "proper" kissage :D :wink

And i'm really curious how they are going to handle the whole staying/leaving topic.

Great update! :)

snuggle79

I look at horses and I see really big ponies.

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:03 pm 
Well is she???:bounce i hope so. its so sad that Willow is gonna leave Tara :cry i hope that they come up with something that makes them both happy and be together. Awaiting the next update!!!:pinky :bounce :bounce :pinky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:28 pm 
Great story so far!! Can't wait to :read more! :applause :clap

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:31 pm 
Hey Auburn!

First of all, YAY UPDATE!

Secondly, since nobody else has said it, you are such a BIG TEASE!

But I mean that in the best possible way. :wink

I mean, you give us the visuals of them being in the barn, Tara straddling Willow, thighs grazing, warm liquid flowing (okay, brain getting melty now).

Then, you leave us hanging -- snuggling on the bed... Proper kissage soon please!

Wimpy

Quote:
You should ride with me sometime -- I guarantee safety and fun! (Tara)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:12 pm 
Gotta to say that I'm loving this fic so far. You whet my appetite with this story so I went running off (well, typing off...) to find everything else you've written.

Since I'm relatively new to the workings of the Kitten board I went running off in multiple directions, circling around, chasing my tail, getting sidetracked etc. Being the aspiring cyber geek that I am, I even managed to track down your website - only to discover that all the stories are TBC :sob

I did finally manage to find the complete Torturing Touch story and in-progress Justice of the Peace and Paradise Lost. Are these stories really still in-progress or are the complete works floating around in cyber space someone that I can't find?

Will bribes help get the stories finished? Begging? Pleading? Crying? Foot stomping? Pouting? :pray

Mic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:11 am 
Sweet update :read

Post subject: From Hell To Heaven- Replies.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:39 am 
AmbeRocks, WillowPowered, sam darls, irishlassie 101, littlecrazy80, girlfriends actually, snuggle79, quirky Canadian, SJ:-Thank you

The Rose24: I promise you Justice Of The Peace is still continuing, I can’t leave a fic unfinished it makes me all antsy hehe :)

Stroke Of Luck: he hun, We’ll see what happens but I don’t end thing badly right? :angel

shuyaku: I’ve never posted a fic on extra flamey, you probably started reading it Here

michelles flute: I always give a happy end I couldn’t leave them in a bad place :luv

wimpy0729: People have called me a tease before and I can honestly say..... I’m proud of it.:eyebrow

aka MKF: Firstly Paradise Lost isn’t my story my ex girlfriend wrote it and she isn’t continuing.

Secondly I post a link with ever update I do to a site that holds my stories and other things I’ve done so it should have been that hard for you to find my fics (it did tickle me how you went to such lengths to find them.... heres the Link

Thirdly bribes, Begging, Pleading, Crying, Foot stomping or Pouting won’t make me complete them any faster.... I’m a tease!

Fourthly I’m glad you like this story so much it inspired you to go seeking more of what I’ve done. Thank you :flower

Auburn

Edited by: Auburn at: 3/21/04 7:41 am

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:22 am 
Hey Auburn,

When will the properly kisses begin?

Really loving the story.

Wilgen.

Post subject: Soon
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:31 am 
Hey Wilgen it's soon i promise.... be patient I'm almost done :kgeek

There could be a short bit here if you wanna be spoiled

Post subject: LOVE it
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:48 am 
I love this fic...wait, understatement. I LURVE it.

Its brilliant, the plot is just so new and different....great way of getting our girls together...

*sits and tries to be patient and wait for another update*

*hugz*

~Gabs

"I'm known as the fat lesbian chick on Buffy. Of course, I mean you stand me next to an actress like Sarah and I look like I'll eat her. *beat* Wait, that didn't sound right. But, you know what I mean."-Amber

Post subject: Re: Soon?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:02 pm 
Auburn,

Wow, i let myself be spoiled and read the short bit. It was great, wondering now if Tara goes with Willow or Willow stays with Tara.

Thanks for the spoiler and gonna wait for soon.

Wilgen.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:10 pm 
Hey Auburn! :bigwave

You should be proud of being called a tease -- you're GREAT at it!!! :clap :clap

I'll keep checking in! :pray

Wimpy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:03 pm 
Apparently, I'm not patient - I had to check out the spoiler link :glasses

Thank you and just for the link :kiss1

-shuyaku

edited because I can't spell :blush

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

Edited by: shuyaku at: 4/16/04 5:31 pm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:13 am 
Somehow I'm getting the impression being called a tease just doesn't bother you one bit!! :glasses

Don't make us wait too long for the smoochies!! :kiss2

:pray

BV

It's the passion in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:35 pm 
*Sigh* So, I follow you to this fic...and finally got a chance to read it all, (which mean I'll follow you to the end! :flirt ) It's great as always! ( At first, I get that Misery movie vibe but again I realised that it's W/T and in a middle of nowhere and Tara with farming thing so that soon replaced with :drool :drool :drool )

So where's update?! I need update!!! properly kisses! :sob you keep me waiting...:sob :sob ( ain't that much demanding, am I? )

Well, update soon? :)

*Fuzz*

Oir la noche inmensa, mas inmensa sin ella.Y el verso cae al alma como al pasto el rocio...Tonight I can write the saddest lines, the saddest lines about her.

~ Puedo Escribir / Sixpence None The Richer ~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:28 pm 
hey,watz with the whole no update for thee, mood...i thought it wasn't going to be long...now i'm all with the curiosity of wat might happen next...actually i have some ideas...but i don't think ur thinking the same thing...so how about it...an update soonish...please...

(pouting and making puppy eyes)

Vaya con dios.:D

Post subject: UPDATE- From Hell To Heaven
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:32 pm 
Author name: Auburn

Email address: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: This part PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters but the story is mine.

Notes: Thanks for your patience (or lack of:heart )

Willow didn’t move for what seemed like hours. Had she heard right?.....

When her eyes met the expectant blues staring back at her she knew her ears hadn’t pretended to hear what her heart was hoping to. All the redhead could say was:

“Properly?”

Instead of answering Tara raised an eyebrow and Willow immediately knew that must be her saviours ‘you’re so busted’ look. Realising her earlier actions had been witnessed she wasn’t quite sure what to say, she knew she should apologise except she didn’t want to and Tara didn’t seem so upset that her lips had been borrowed without her permission. In fact Tara had specifically asked for seconds.

Looking deep into the green orbs staring back at her Tara smiled when Willow reached up and touched her cheek with soft fingers. She turned her face to press her lips against the fingers that were touching her gently then took a deep breath and leaned forward to kiss the redheads lips softly. She felt Willow respond to her, her smooth lips pressing against her own and opening to allow her tongue entrance.

Willow was surprised by the way in which she was kissed, such heat and passion from someone who could barely speak a sentence without stuttering nervously. A moan unexpectedly escaped her lips as Tara’s hand travelled through her hair forming a fist that tugged gently on her red tresses.

Their tongues grazed as their lips met over and over slowly exploring each others mouths taking their time to saviour the feel and taste of each other on their tongues.

Willow wrapped her arm around the blonde’s waist pulling her even closer their stomachs touched through the material of their shirts and their thighs pressed hard against each other to stop them from parting.

Willow was the first to pull away her lips instantly missing the softness of Tara’s she laid herself on her back regaining air into her lungs.

The blonde’s face was the colour of her guest’s hair as she hid her eyes behind her long tresses shielding her emotions. A gentle hand brought her head back up and her blue orbs were met with loving green ones.

“Turn over.” Willow instructed quietly and was surprised when the blonde did without question.

Pushing her hips towards Tara the redhead laid behind her saviour an arm wrapped protectively around the blonde’s waist. This was exactly where she wanted to be, here holding Tara, breathing her in and allowing herself to be intoxicated by such a goddess.

They didn’t talk, they just listened to each other breathe and rejoiced in the feeling of their hearts beating so close to each other.

Willow stood in what had been her room for the past four days. She took in the decor, the view out of the window and the smell left in the air by the scent of Tara’s cooking downstairs.

Bouncing slightly on the bed as she repositioned herself to face the ceiling the redhead stared gloomily at her hands, her long dexterous fingers providing no amusement to the sad situation she found herself in. A ring graced her left wedding finger; she had bought it as a present for herself. The colour of the stone matched her hair and it made her smile whenever she looked at it. It’s existence served no purpose other than to look pretty. Right now the ring reminded her of Tara, the blonde was pretty, beautiful even, yet out here she served no purpose, she was wasted because no-one told her just how beautiful she was and that’s something Tara should be told everyday.

The bed rocking gently made her turn head to the right. She was greeted with a beautiful face. From the side Tara’s nose had a slight downward curve that was oh so cute.

The blonde turned to face her guest also taking in the view.

“Dinner’s ready.” She smiled. “Your friends should be here soon, I put some in the oven in case they‘re hungry when they get here.”

Willow nodded her head and her heart sank. Buffy and Xander should be here in a few hours and she would have to leave Tara. Alone. The thought pierced her heart.

Getting up off the bed the redhead turned only to lay back down again.

Tara’s breath caught in her throat when the weight of Willow’s soft body suddenly pressed against her. The redhead’s shoulder length hair created a cave as it hung loosely around their faces.

Pressing her lips tightly against the blonde’s Willow stole Tara’s breath.

“Come with me.” She pleaded with green eyes so full of hope.

Tara had thought about the possibility of leaving with her guest, but.... there were to many buts and if or how’s, too many questions stopped the blonde from simple saying yes. Who would care for her animals and love them as much as she and her mother had? What if she didn’t fit into Willow’s world? What if she hated it? Or what if things didn’t work out with Willow?

She had doubt about that last question, but still it needed to be asked. Every possibility had to be accounted for.

Turning her head away she dare not look into the green eyes she would miss so much.

Willow understood the blondes gesture and decided not to push. Kissing Tara’s neck gently she removed herself from the soft womanly body beneath hers, holding out her hand she offered it to the blonde.

Tara took it and got herself up off the bed squeezing the small hand in her own she let go and lead the way downstairs.

They ate dinner quietly both women lost in their own thoughts, neither wanting to discuss the inevitable. All Willow wanted to do was swoop Tara up into her arms and take her away from a place where she was appreciated. She had thought about staying here with Tara but after much internal debating she realised it wouldn’t work, she would be like a caged animal as her thirst for knowledge and success would slowly eat away at her, being out here would restrain her ambition and that wasn’t fair on herself or Tara having to deal with a grumpy Willow.

After dinner the two women retired to the sofa once again just holding each other playing a little game of questions and answers they had learned some amusing facts about each other, one that particularly interested Willow was about a man in town how every time Tara delivered her vegetables to his fruit and veg store he took it upon himself to offer his sexual services to which she politely declined of course.

Tara loved hearing Willow’s stories the redhead got so excited and her eyes lit up like a child with a new toy her hands would gesture wildly and Tara just watched and listened in awe at the wonderful stories of places Willow had been and things she had seen.

After a while silence surrounded them and they relaxed into each other’s embrace falling into a light sleep.

Willow jolted awake a distant noise rousing her from a light slumber against her saviours warm body, gentle untangling herself from the blonde’s arm Willow got up and exited the living room and down the narrow hallway towards the front door another knock on the wood made her heart sink heavily in her chest. She was happy to be seeing her friends but the time had come to say goodbye to a beautiful blonde that had showed her light in a dark situation.

unlocking the latch Willow twisted the handle and opened the door two familiar faces staring back at her.

Xander was the first to move, he quickly crossed the threshold to gather Willow into his arms and spin her around once the spinning stopped Willow felt another set of arms surround her and adjusted her position in Xander’s embrace to accommodate Buffy’s hug. The relief on her friend’s faces was clear as they held her tight.

“Well, you don’t look like you’ve been stranded in the middle of nowhere for four days Will.” The young man spoke first.

“I guess it wasn’t a normal stranded situation Xander, I had a gorgeous blonde to get me through.” The redhead’s voice almost filled with pride at the mention of her saviour.

“Speaking of gorgeous blonde.... where is she?” Buffy chipped in still holding one arm tightly around the redhead’s waist.

Willow frowned as she looked around the small hallway realising she had left Tara asleep she lead her friends down the narrow hall and into the living room. Seeing Tara exactly where she left her Willow felt her emotions begin to bubble as the blonde slept blissfully.

Xander’s eyes caught sight of the sleeping blonde and he nodded his head enthusiastically.

“Wow.... I see what you mean!” He agreed.

Buffy took it upon herself to slap him on the arm, seeing the emotional conflict running across Willow’s face the small woman realised there was perhaps more to the story than the redhead had shared.

Removing her arm from Willow’s waist Buffy grabbed Xander and indicated they would go find the kitchen and make some coffee while Willow woke her friend. Appreciating the gesture the redhead took a few moments to simply watch Tara sleep.

Kneeling in front of the blonde Willow gently stroked the sleeping woman’s face rousing her softly. Tara felt the warm caress on her cheek and leaned into it smelling the scent of the redhead’s skin.

Willow watched her saviour rouse from sleep and willed herself not to cry, crying wouldn’t do any good for neither woman. Instead she leaned over and wrapped her arms around the blonde and felt Tara nuzzle her slightly. Staying this way for a few moments Willow kept her eyes tightly shut not allowing tears to escape.

“Tara?” The redhead spoke softly when the moment was becoming too much.

“Yes Willow?”

When the redhead didn’t answer for a while Tara pulled away slightly to look at guest. Pulling strands of hair from Willow’s face the blonde asked again.

“Will?”

Without looking up the redhead answered. “My friends are here.”

Understanding what this meant Tara inhaled deeply and closed her eyes tightly to calm her breath she had to compose herself, at least until Willow left.

“Are you going to introduce us or am I to stay here in your arms forever?”

“In a perfect world you would stay in my arms forever, but as this world isn’t perfect I’m afraid I’ll have to introduce you.” Sensitive to exactly how shy Tara was when she first arrived on the blonde’s doorstep Willow checked to make sure that would be ok. Tara agreed, as she was more than curious to meet the people who got to have their lives graced everyday by such a captivating woman.

Taking the blonde’s hand in her own Willow helped her saviour up and lead the way to the kitchen. Buffy and Xander sat at the table playing thumb war as they waited for their best friend, seeing the two women enter the kitchen Buffy quickly pulled her hand away and smiled as if to say ‘his idea’

“Hey it’s sleeping beauty.” The young man joked and received a glare from both Willow and Buffy.

“Well that’s Xander perv extraordinaire.” The redhead introduced her oldest friend in an amusing manner. “And the bimbo over there is Buffy.” The small blonde half waved towards Tara before realising what Willow had said.

“Hey....” She protested.

“Guys this is Tara the gorgeous woman who saved me. Much better than any comic book superhero if i do say so myself... not that I read comic books.” The redhead blushed.

Tara raised her eyebrows in a teasing manner and turned too her two new guests.

“W-would you like to freshen up? The bathroom’s just upstairs to the right.”

Before she had finished speaking Xander was already up and running towards the exit. His childish shouts of ‘me first me first’ could be heard with each thud of his feet on the staircase.

“I hope you don’t have anything personal up there, he’ll probably be snooping.” Buffy informed Willow’s friend.

The blonde just blushed and shook her head.

After both Buffy and Xander had freshened up they ate the home cooked meal Tara had generously offered. Xander was full of

After both Buffy and Xander had freshened up they ate the home cooked meal Tara had generously offered. Xander was full of wonder and practically bombarded his new friend questions about her life. Whilst Tara entertained the two most important people in the Willow’s life the redhead took the opportunity to watch her saviour. Every time Xander asked a question Tara seemed to blush and Willow knew it was probably due to the young man’s personal questions, but Willow wasn’t paying attention because every time Tara blushed the redhead became more entranced.

The blush didn’t just seem to affect Tara’s cheeks it also affected the tip of her nose, her ears, down her neck and from what little she could see down the blonde’s shirt Willow concluded the blush affected her chest too.

“....going Willow.” The redhead had been so enraptured by her blushing saviour she only managed to catch the end of Buffy’s sentence.

“Huh what?” She felt her cheeks taking on a similar flush of heat.

“Gee where were you?... I said it’s about time we got going Will.” Buffy repeated to her best friend and immediately noticed Willow droop into the chair she was sitting on.

“Uh.... Xander and I will take your stuff to the car ok?” The small blonde spoke as she dragged the young man out of the room.

Both Tara and Willow sat in their chairs, neither sure of what to do. The time had come for Willow to go and although there were lots of things both women wanted to say, neither said a word.

Standing, Willow walked around the table and took her saviours hand, gently pulling her up until they stood face to face. Leaning in slowly Willow softly pressed their lips together and hoped that the kiss would portray how she was feeling.

Understanding her guests gesture Tara attentively placed her hands on the redhead’s hips and pulled Willow closer. Deepening the kiss she opened her mouth hoping her guest would take the hint. Not one to deny a beautiful woman anything Willow slowly entered Tara’s mouth and savoured the sweet softness whilst wrapping her arms possessively around the blonde’s neck. They stayed in a blissful rhythm neither fighting for dominance but just allowing each other to explore and commit to memory their findings. The kiss was deep and said more than words ever could.

Reluctantly Tara pulled her lips away, she tried to break free from the embrace but felt Willow’s arms tighten around her.

“Tara?”

The blonde didn’t trust her voice, instead of answering verbally she looked in to expectant green eyes staring back at her.

“I will call you, write to you, visit you as much as humanly possible. I will bug you so much that you’ll be glad we live thousands of miles away.”

The blonde smiled lightly and shook her head.

“I hope you will call, write and visit me Willow, but I won’t hold you to anything I understand you have a life to live, so don’t worry about me.” Tara tried to reassure her new friend, she knew the redhead would feel guilty for leaving her here alone. “I’ve lived here by myself for five years I think I got it covered.”

“That may be so, but your not here alone anymore you have me and whenever you want me I’m on the other end of that phone.” Pointing at said contraption Willow made sure Tara knew she was serious.

The blonde dipped her head and hid her eyes as a surge of emotions rushed through her whilst Willow said words that touched something deep within.

Placing her index finger under the blonde’s chin Willow gently lifted her head until their eyes met.

“I mean it Tara you are not alone.”

Nodding her head to say she understood Tara pulled her friend into a fierce hug and felt the sting of tears in her eyes.

“Your friends will send out another search party if you don’t get going.” The blonde joked.

“Well her I was getting all emotional with a beautiful blonde so I really don’t think they’ll mind. Willow smiled as she took Tara’s hand and led her to the front door.

Standing behind the barrier the two women tenderly kissed one last time before Willow opened it and walked backwards out of the house, off the porch, through the garden and to the car.

Buffy and Xander got into the vehicle and waved goodbye to their new friend.

Willow watched as Tara wiped an escaped tear from her cheek with her sleeve as the car drove away.

To Be Continued....

>: :Auburn::

Post subject: Re: UPDATE- From Hell To Heaven
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:02 pm 
:sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob

*lil´c*

"Okay, we’re here, we’re queer, let’s kick this shit into gear," Five by Five (Taras Shadow)

SweetAmber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:39 pm 
she can't just leave her there alone!!

but yeah, you know, i trust you to maek something good out of it...!

please update soon:)

jen:fallen

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:54 pm 
Yes you are :devil

She can't just leave! Cuz, that is just wrong. WRONG!

Great update, but more please - soon :flower

-shuyaku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:55 pm 
no willow should have packed up tara's stuff threw it in the car got a trailer and take all her animals with her and swept tara off her feet and into her life forever!!!!! :sob :sob :sob :sob

:sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob

ok.. im done now. that was so sad though :( please promise us kittens happyness will ensue :) :flirt

love it

-kelsey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:03 pm 
Hey Gemma!!!

argh i know how hard it is to say g-bye. i feel with those two, god damnit its so hard. I hope their love with survive (but we know it will, right?;) )

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:12 pm 
Hey Auburn!

Thank you! Finally... Thank You for the proper kissage!

But it was just getting good and then she has to go ... does she really have to go ... and for how long ... and could Tara visit her ... or maybe find someplace to meet in the middle? Sorry, I got carried away.

Great update, although heartbreaking.

More soon please!

Wimpy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:19 pm 
:cry so sad but so sweet. More soon.:)

luna:geek

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next