The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Justice Of The Peace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:54 pm 
Hi :wave

Yay, yay... It's so good to see this story back :grin

And with a great update too :applause

I'm glad Willow has finally found out about demons and vampires being real, now there is no need for lies between W/T.

Also I was pleased to see Willow saving herself. Even though it would have been nice to see Tara coming to her rescue, it was nice to see Willow holding her own instead of playing the role of dansel in distress waiting for her knight in shining armor to come and save her.

More? :pray :bounce

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die.

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm 
wooooooooooooooooo!!!!! can't...wait...for...more....!!!:applause

~ "I don't know how to behave around women of the opposite sex." - Space Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:43 pm 
:smash Oh no! no tease please! even though it could lead to something seriously no teasing anymore...um,...we will get there, won't we? :blush uh, just get there and *cough* do *cough* it already!!!

Okay, calm down now...Willow got bite! Poor Willow and Tara was all worry as hell. I like that. Also, Anya? This girl has serious problem with the bluntness, really! :D

I love it!

*Fuzz*

Hey! You're gonna back off! She said no and that's it. ~ TARA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 3:43 pm 
Love the update, can't wait for the next part...gonna be interesting to see what happens next ;)

Awesome work

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:06 pm 
:bigwave Aurburn :flower ,

Yes you are a tease! :boot :boot A very :devilish tease at that! :p I love this fic! :clap :bow I though that :willow was going to yell or something. All she wants is to be in :tara 's arms though. :heart That is so sweet. Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But you with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--Here Without You--3Doors Down--Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:27 pm 
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You can't end there!!!:cry Update soon??? :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:57 pm 
I am glad to see you back with a great update at that.

Our ladies are finally moving things along, but it is kind of bittersweet because Willow is hurt.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Edited by: The Rose24  at: 12/28/03 10:13 pm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:08 am 
Hi,
I'm really glad that you picked this up again.It is a charming story.I however must say that you picked a hell of a place to end the update.That was just plain mean I am willing to forgive you if you promise to update soon.I also loved the circular ending to TORTURING TOUCH.Keep up the great work
Be well,Karen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:05 am 
Yeah great you've updated this fic,like the pace of the story :read

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:23 am 
Okay, you are so bad! You've got me hooked on this one and just leave it there! No more teasing please, I need some NC17 SOON!

Wimpy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:42 am 
:wave Helllllooo Auburn! I knew to keep my eye on this fic for an update since you finished Torturing Touch! Bravo on that story :clap

But back to the matter at hand, this update was excellent!! Not what I was expecting, well I don't really know what I was expecting...but gotta love the end result.

Ya know, maybe Willow really needed to come face to face with the reality of Sunnydale at night first before trying to understand things from Tara's perspective. She did try pushing Tara away and in doing so, built this wall between herself and the truth about what she felt for Tara as well as so many other things. It's amazing the clarity that comes when you're faced with impending death at the hands of a vampire :eyebrow

When Tara finally found her back at her apartment, I think Willow needed to really see her, as if for the first time. To really see her and touch her like she wanted to so many times before but was too stubborn to give in to her desires. I'm really glad Tara stopped her first to make sure that Willow knew what she wanted. I think maybe Tara thought Willow was only seeking comfort after what happened that night, but I think Willow knows better now. It's probably the one thing she's sure of at the moment.

Need more soon please :pray

Helen

xoxo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:50 pm 
Yay, you've returned to this fic.:applause

And what a wonderful return it was!!

Poor Willow has finally come face to face with the real dangers of Sunnydale! Talk about "Close Encounters"!! Plus she has to face the fact that Tara has a whole other side that she doesn't know. I suppose there'll be a lot of explaining coming up. But before that, let's give our girls some privacy so that they can catch up on some other things...!:wink

Great work Gemma, please don't keep us waitng for more for too long. It's a great fic you have going here.

Take care

Betinha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:39 am 
Hmm... this update almost generates more questions than it answers :) . Guns vs. vampires ??? Would be nice if it works, but if it did wouldn't Willow have been MUCH safer inside police HQ ??

After all, shooting the lock out of Tara's frontdoor doesn't make the places safer now does ? :lol . I'll forgive her a bit due to the circumstances she was in, but still... In her current condition her answer to Tara's question doesn't mean all that much to me, let her sleep first and ask the question again tomorrow.

That will probably be the only question Tara gets to ask since Willow has lots of questions for her :) . None of which have been answered as of yet, which makes her early answer to above question even less likely. She hardly knows Tara, if anything that meeting she saw with Anya should have made that crystal-clear. Talk first, sex later... MUCH better. I should probably duck out of other kittens' range now :lol .

Tara has a lot of explaining to do, even though Willow seems to fault herself for not asking.. which is kinda silly. You can't ask everybody you meet 'you happen to be a witch or vengance demon?', would be rude :-)

I do like that Willow managed to get away from her attacker on her own. Damsel-in-distress type of story is done so often already. (although it's usually Tara-in-distress then)

Lets see what Willow thinks of this day tomorrow, after she had some much needed rest. She needs to take care of her injuries as well, make sure she doesn't have a head-injury and such... pavements usually win when it's pavement vs. head :-)

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:03 pm 
A really good update. Good to see Willow staying (relatively) calm under pressure and using her head to get out of a dangerous situation.

After reading this, I am more determined than ever to see 'Watchful Eyes'. That's Amber Benson's new movie in which she plays a cop!

Was 'Watchful Eyes' an inspiration for this fic?

Post subject: LOVED IT
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:34 am 
Great story...

MORE PLEASE :applause :applause

Post subject: Re: LOVED IT
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:14 pm 
Sabina: as you can see I’m not one to follow tradition and have either Willow or Tara be a ‘damsel in distress’ (as you put it) this fic is different from any other (so I’ve been told) so I hope to keep it that way. :) glad you enjoy it.

good2cats: I’m glad you enjoyed ‘Torturing Touch’ I enjoyed writing it :) as for where I ended this update..... if I said I was sorry. I would be lying. :fallen :whistle

2DIAMONDS & Grimlock72:

Quote:
Ya know, maybe Willow really needed to come face to face with the reality of Sunnydale at night first before trying to understand things from Tara's perspective.

I wanted Willow to come face to face with the things that roam Sunnydale rather than Tara ‘tell’ her they existed. it wouldn’t seem real if Willow readily accepted that vampires existed before actually seeing them. I mean if someone told you they had 16 toes on one foot would you believe it? :lol at least this way she wouldn’t doubt Tara and after facing that vampire she’d realise it was now or never.

Quote:
I think maybe Tara thought Willow was only seeking comfort after what happened that night, but I think Willow knows better now. It's probably the one thing she's sure of at the moment.

That’s the point I was trying to make which I don’t think Grimlock72 got.

Quote:
In her current condition her answer to Tara's question doesn't mean all that much to me, let her sleep first and ask the question again tomorrow.

Willow WAS sure she wanted Tara and had been for a very long time, but she was too afraid of letting Tara into her heart and her whole world changing. To Willow change is hard.

Quote:
‘Talk first, sex later....’

No Grimlock certainly not. Some things in life are better when you just do them instead of analysing them first.

chilled monkey: ‘Watchful Eyes’ wasn’t an inspiration for this fic, I only heard about that movie a few weeks ago at Amber’s convention in London, it was just my psychic ability making me do it :lol

Betinha: close encounters indeed... hopefully followed by more close encounters ;)

bluewillowwitch: Willow? yell? nah! :p

TheRose24: bittersweet indeed. But I’m sure Willow will be kissed better ;)

SJ, wimpy0729, Morgaine (I’m not typing all that!), tyger17, Bloodsuckinfiend, warriorlove- Thank You

Auburn

"Then one day you realize what it really is... and nothing is ever the same again. From that day on you're fucked"

Post subject: Justice Of The Peace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:38 pm 
Title: Justice Of The Peace

Author: Auburn

Email: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: this part is NC-17 WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Disclaimer: I own nothing except my imagination, if you want this story tell me where it's going.

Summary: (AU) Willow and Tara are both police officers in Sunnydale, California. Tara has just been transferred from Alabama. Together they face untold dangers. And become closer whilst doing it.

UPDATE

Tara’s mouth wrapped around a sensitive piece of flesh on Willow’s neck that she had come across whilst making her way up to the other woman’s lips and as Willows hips lifted off the bed the blonde filed that reaction away to that particular spot. Sucking it harder Willow’s hips began to grind and the redhead grunted in frustration as nothing grinded back.

Obliging Willow Tara placed her jean clad thigh against the woman’s center and was immediately rewarded with a moan that made a tingle work its way through every nerve in her spine. Tara fought back the urge to just put her hand down Willow’s pants and claim her, but this was special and she wanted to savour every taste and touch.

Placing her hands either side of Willow’s head Tara held her upper body on her arms and looked down at her partner, still moving her hips she allowed her eyes to search Willow’s making sure what she was doing was ok. The redhead’s face was flushed and her skin ached to feel Tara’s rubbing against her. Her eyes full of need and want. Lightly tugging on the bottom of the blonde’s shirt she indicated what she wanted and watched as Tara sat up, lifting the shirt over her head.

Willow’s hands immediately reached out to feel the heated flesh beneath her fingertips drawing trails of energy over the blonde’s stomach. Tara reached around to undo her bra, letting it slip down her arms she discarded it carelessly.

Willow was still mesmerized by Tara’s skin. So soft and warm against her fingers, she didn’t notice Tara unbuttoning her own shirt or sliding it out from under her body, when her mind realized that she was in fact topless a blush crept its way up her cheeks and she suddenly wished she had worn a bra.

Tara ran her fingers over each protrusion of the redhead’s ribs, mapping out every detail and filing it away into her memory. She traced her fingertips under Willow’s breasts making her partner arch her back expectantly. Tara allowed her hands to feel the delicate skin of Willow’s breasts making sure to avoid the sensitive nipple and the redhead lifted herself higher trying to coax the blonde to touch her properly.

A few moments passed and Willow’s patience had worn out. Tara found their positions being reversed as Willow manoeuvred them so she was now straddling the blonde’s hips. Tara let a smile cover her lips at having pushed Willow passed her shyness. Her smile soon faded and her jaw hung open as the redhead’s mouth descended on her nipple, nipping and squeezing it with her teeth. Willow assaulted Tara’s senses stretching her body the full length of her partners. Their breasts touched and both women sighed happily at the new contact. The feeling of warm skin against hers made a moan rise from within Willow and escaped from her soft thin lips into Tara’s ear.

The redhead lifted both hers and Tara’s arms stretching them above their heads against the pillow. Their stomachs and breasts pressed firmly together, their nipples pushed against velvet skin. Trailing her arms back down the blondes, Willow followed the silky path until she made her destination. Squeezing the soft flesh in her palms she watched as Tara’s eyes closed and her head pushed back into the pillow, her mouth opened and her breathing increased as the redhead caressed her.

Willow’s eyes stayed fixed on Tara’s face as she allowed her hands to move downwards. Her fingers brushed against the button on the blondes jeans and she unhooked it, sliding the zipper down slowly.

Tara was focussing on the sensation running through her nerves and stopping in that one place she knew Willow was getting closer to. Her mind registered the redhead undoing her jeans and she lifted her hips up voluntarily allowing Willow to pull them down with ease. The redhead slowly pulled the Tara’s jeans taking her underwear with them. Her eyes caught the neatly cut blonde curls and she realised from this point on there was no going back and it was exactly what she wanted.

Tara’s eyes opened at Willow’s hesitation and she sat up, pushing the jeans over the rest of her legs and throwing them on the floor she sat naked in front of her partner allowing her to take in the sight.

The redhead took in the feminine curves of Tara’s body, her smooth skin, the womanly dip in her waist as it met with her hips and she traced the patterns with her hands as Tara slipped off the redhead’s trousers and gently guided Willow onto her back. Settling herself on top of the Willow, Tara trailed her hand along the smaller woman’s neck tickling the sensitive skin down to the redhead’s collarbone where she replaced her hand with her mouth and gently tasted the other woman's skin. She followed the path further with her hand finding a hard little nub screaming for attention she gently pinched it between her thumb on index finger and Willow inhaled deeply liking the attention her body was receiving.

Resting on her left arm Tara shifted so her body was half on top of Willow allowing more access to the path her fingers were travelling. Playing with delicate skin along the redhead’s stomach she stopped briefly as soft curls brushed against their tips. Willow lifting her hand from its previous location wrapped in Tara’s blonde locks and placed it on the woman’s hand encouraging her to carry on.

With the aid of Willow’s hand guiding her, Tara made the final journey between Willow’s legs and the redhead slowly parted them inviting the other woman in.

Tara softly explored the folds of Willow’s center savouring the feel of warm creamy wetness under her touch. Every move her slender fingers made increased Willow’s arousal and Tara ran her middle finger the length of Willow center gently probing until Willow's hips bucked and her hand lifted to wrap itself in blonde tresses again no longer guiding the other woman.

The blonde smiled as she rubbed gently against the little ball of nerves each stroke making Willow’s body tremble harder. Finally relenting in her attack the blonde gave one final stroke before entering Willow with the tip of her middle finger. Not going any further she knew the longer she could stay at the top of Willow’s opening the more powerful the redheads orgasm would be.

Willow wondered what Tara was doing. She had prepared herself to be entered relaxing the muscles and focussing on the feeling, but when she felt Tara go no further her mind shouted at the other woman to go further, deeper, anywhere just as long as she didn’t stop finally not being able to take the feeling any longer, Willow pushed her hips forward forcefully into Tara’s hand and the blonde knew it was time. Entering Willow fully with her middle finger she closed her eyes at the intensity of being inside this woman. Always dreaming but never believing it would actually happen.

She built a slow rhythm and Willow followed moving her body in time with each thrust. Tara thought about adding more fingers but decided against it. Willow’s muscles were tight around her digit and she didn’t want to hurt her partner.

Feeling Willow’s thrusts become more forceful the blonde decided to let Willow set the pace, and she knew when the willow’s hand in her hair tugged harder she was ready. Tara felt Willow’s muscles spasm around her finger, lifting her head she immediately found the spot she was looking for and latched on to it with her mouth. Sucking the piece of flesh hard into her mouth until Willow’s body stiffened against her and her breathing almost stopped completely.

“Tara. Oh God Tara.” Willow whimpered as an orgasm ripped its way through her body, opening every door that had ever been closed within her heart and soul. Her mind for once allowed itself to be free of all thought and the only thing in her head was the pleasure the rest of her body was receiving.

The orgasm subsided into a low tingle and Willow’s breathing calmed as her heart rate slowed. Her hand that was tangled in Tara’s hair pulled the blonde up and their lips met in a new type of kiss. One full of promise.

The noise of chirping birds made it’s way through the glass of Tara’s bedroom window and she tried to snuggle deeper into the covers surrounding her, keeping the warmth against her body. Willing the annoying things to chirp somewhere else. Her knee grazed against an unfamiliar object and she quickly jumped up to inspect it. Her panic soon dissipated as she saw red hair splayed across the pillow next to her and she shuffled closer to the other woman wrapping her arm around the redheads small frame, she froze again when she felt her skin slide across more skin.

Quickly lifting the covers she took in the sight of Willow naked laying on her back, the redheads slender legs spread wildly across the bed, one arm resting next to her on the pillow and the other across her stomach. Tara brought her hand to rest on Willow’s and stroked the soft skin reminiscing about the night before.

That night both women had explored each other physically for hours. Taking in each little detail they came across on their bodies. Mapping out each curve, each freckle, scar or mark making sure to kiss away each angry word or hurtful action said or done to one another so from now on a positive future could be made. Willow apologised for her previous behaviour with each kiss and caress she placed upon the other woman's body knowing she would be forever making sure she treat Tara with the love and care she deserved. Never to have doubt in this woman, never push her away always have faith and let her in. In turn Tara forgave Willow and apologised for her own secrecy, introducing the redhead to a newfound intimacy. One that existed beyond anything physical.

“It’s rude to stare.” The redhead spoke startling Tara slightly. Willow blushed and pulled the cover from Tara’s hand placing it back over her naked body.

“Just, I was just...”

“Making sure it was real?” The redhead answered for her, feeling exactly the same way.

“Yeah, I guess....” Tara was about to say more before Willow scooted closer, pushing Tara onto her back the smaller officer covered the blonde’s body with her own.

“It’s weird how I can map out every curve of your body yet know nothing very little about you.” Willow said whilst studying the blondes face.

“I’m still me Willow, just one or two things are different about me than most people.” Tara explained, stroking the naked skin of Willow’s back.

“So you ARE Tara Maclay?”

“Born and raised.”

“Demons?”

“Are real.”

“Hell mouth?”

“We’re living on it.”

“Say what?”

Tara chuckled lightly at Willow’s reaction. “The hell mouth is or can be like a portal for demons to go to and from hell if opened. It’s like a homing beacon for the supernatural.”

Nodding at Tara’s explanation the redhead processed the information into her brain.

“That vampire last night?”

“That vamp was one of many, they are like the pigeons of the underworld, they can be killed by the ‘stereotypical‘ methods like wooden stakes, holy water, crosses, silver, daylight.”

Willow thought back to her encounter with a vampire the previous night and nodded her head, plotted her next question. “And you... what are you?”

The blonde inhaled deeply and let it out long and slow, her chest rising and falling taking Willow with it. “I’m a witch.” She answered honestly; hoping the redhead would be ok with that. She was answered by snorts of laughter coming from Willow making both their bodies shake.

“Yeah and I’m wicked Willow, a lesbian police officer going to eat you all.” She mocked not believing the blonde and kept on chuckling. Her chuckling soon stopped as an object caught her eye, her brain registered that it was a glass of water but her brain also fought against believing such a thing was floating in mid air. The glass wobbled slightly but slowly made it’s way closer to the redhead and her jaw hung loose.

Tara controlled the glass with her mind concentrating half on the glass and half on her partner’s face. Letting the glass stop inches from Willow. Tara waited until the redhead reached out and took it.

Taking a sip then placing it back on the side table, Willow agreed “OK, so you’re Tara Maclay and You’re a witch.” “And Kathy?”

“Isn’t Kathy. Is Anyanka a vengeance demon. A demon that grants vengeance wishes for people who want....well... vengeance.” The blonde explained sighing as Willow’s hand drew small circles on her shoulder.

The pair fell silent relaxing in each other’s company and revelling in the feel of their naked bodies sharing heat. Tara smiled as Willow’s breathing softened and she too allowed herself to succumb to sleep.

Willow awoke a few hours later feeling much better, she had gotten the important questions answered earlier in the morning and having had a restful sleep to sort out the information gathered she felt a little more secure about the situation. Sure there were still a lot more questions that needed to be asked and some she herself needed to answer, but there was time for that. Willow realised that in the past few years she had allowed her mind to always take over. Always thinking and never feeling, last night. With Tara it was different. Willow trusted Tara because she felt she could, had acted on her feelings instead of thinking about them and she felt liberated, free of the prison her own mind had created through fear of being hurt. And it seemed all doors were locked but Tara had found the key.

Stretching out to the other side of the bed she whimpered when all that met her was an empty space, looking up expectantly at the door she waited to see where Tara had gone.

A shivering blonde came rushing back into the room and padded across the floor quickly she dived onto Willow’s side of the bed and the redhead screeched as she was pushed to Tara’s side by cold hands.

“What did you do that for?” Willow glared at her partner.

“Cold.... Your side is much much warmer.” The blonde giggled at Willow’s pout.

“I’m sorry Will, I went to the bathroom and to make breakfast, but it got a little cold out there. If you come and warm me up I promise to return the favour.”

“Well officer, if you weren't walking around naked the cold may not have been a problem.”

Tara blushed a little before smiling seductively at the redhead. “Is that a no to the warming me up comment?”

Willow was saved from answering that question by the ring of a phone and quickly she leaned over Tara to grab it giggling as she beat her partner and stopped the shrill of the ring.

“Hello?” She answered still in her position across Tara’s body; her face soon fell as she heard the voice on the other end.

“Yeah Reed hold on I'll just get her.” Handing the phone over to Tara Willow waited until the conversation was over. Twirling blonde her between her fingers.

“There’s been another murder, you and I are gunna’ go and help check out the scene then we’re going over to Kathy’s.... I mean Anyanka’s this thing’s gotta’ be stopped.”

To Be Continued....

Auburn

"Then one day you realize what it really is... and nothing is ever the same again. From that day on you're fucked"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:26 pm 
Okay, this answers some questions, but there is still a lot to talk about.

I am glad Willow is starting to soften a little. It appears as if Willow has been hurt in someway in her past, but this does not excuse the way she treats Tara even before she finds out Tara is gay. I need answers, and I am sure Tara does too.

Edited: BTW, I sort of agree with Grimmy on this one. They should have talked about things before jumping into the sack. Not to mention, during these days and times, it too dangerous to not ask questions.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Edited by: The Rose24  at: 1/1/04 9:32 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:52 pm 
So.... Willow has been hurt in the past, well that certainly explains her kind of stand-offish attitude. To bad such walls keep all things out, both the good and the bad things.

When she saw her life flash before her eyes during the vamp-attack I suppose Willow realized that she did need to change that if she really liked/wanted Tara. But to break down ALL the walls (i.e. reason vs. feeling) ... sounds a bit drastic to me. Could be me being cautious but going purely by feeling is not for me :-).

I think Willow was still in some sort of shock after that vampire attack, which is why I would have preferred to let her sleep that of first. If she wants to have sex with Tara after that, fine with me :) .. even though it's not something I would do before knowing someone a little bit better, who am I deny Willow some fun in life :lol .

Fact is that Willow's life just became a LOT more complicated :-). Lots of changes for Willow indeed, it's not like change by itself is a Bad Thing... it's just that she seems to trust Tara an awfull lot considering she recently discovered she doesn't really know Tara (much).

Tara's life already was complicated enough, though adding Anyanka to the mix likely didn't help :) . I do wonder what exactly Tara is doing in Sunnydale, why she's there and possibly who send her. There is a LOT about Tara we don't know yet. (neither does Willow btw.)

That still leaves all three of them with a serial murderer which they have to find. Sounds almost ordinairy compared to prior events :lol .

[Edited to re-word it, hopefully it makes more sense now :) ]

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 1/2/04 5:07 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:28 pm 
Great update :applause

I'm happy to see that Willow has finally let Tara in... In more ways than one... ehehe. :lol

Ok, so now seriously, it was great to finally see them together with no more secrets between them :banana but I'm also a little worried about Willow's decision of letting her feelings completely rule her. Sometimes your mind does know best.

Thank you for updating so soon. More? :bounce

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:16 am 
*sigh* Finally! Finally! :shy I'm happy for them. It was so much trouble as first they met but a little by little Willow finally open her embrace for Tara...:smug and in a completely way too :drool *giggle* I'm thinking about the first time they met that Willow's car hit Tara's...strange chemistry :eyebrow

Seriously, it's nice to see them develope their feelings. It's delicate, isn't it? And I think you write it really good. :clap

Then comes the crime again! :gnome and Reed with her big gaydar too! Also...Kathy, ahem!, Anyanka! This is going to be so fun!...or bad...cuz...um, crime is...bad...:paranoid

*Fuzz*

Hey! You're gonna back off! She said no and that's it. ~ TARA

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:33 am 
Very very good. The first part was very sensual and loving. An absolute delight. :applause

Looking forwards to seeing them unravel the mystery. Hopefully we'll learn more about Tara's background along the way.

I am interested in the fact that you included silver as a vampire weakness. Are you a Blade fan?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:00 am 
Hey there!

Aww...I missed that fic!!!! I'm glad it's back:grin

Danger or life threating situations does make your realize something about certain things in your life...or people:)

I loved the way you described them making love:) it was very sweet:) and the day after;) Hope to read more...soon :grin

:peace :heart

M.

---------------------

"..I feel you, I taste you, I cannot forget, everytime it rains I get wet..." (c) Ace of Base

"I want to go back to...Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all.."(c) Evanescence

"I'm sorry..."- Me " You are NOT sorry" -Holly

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:36 am 
Great update :clap

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:23 pm 
:bigwave Auburn :flower ,

I love the fic! :clap :bow :shower Really good update. Damn Reed has aweful timing. :boot Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But you with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--Here Without You--3Doors Down--Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:25 pm 
Hey Auburn :wave

Ohhh yeah...:thud Looooved this update :clap

I wonder if Willow and Tara ever believed that this night would ever really happen. The attraction and connection between them was always there - despite the silent treatments, heated arguing, and near death experiences, I mean.

Tara was very loving and tender. She wanted to take her time and savor each moment for herself as much as for Willow. It was very satisfying (in more ways than one) to see Willow relax and let Tara take care of her. I think it was important to finally have Willow let go and trust Tara to lead the way. I love those lines about Willow apologizing to Tara with every kiss and caress...promising to treat Tara the way she deserves to be treated and never push her away again.

Quote:
In turn Tara forgave Willow and apologised for her own secrecy, introducing the redhead to a newfound intimacy. One that existed beyond anything physical.

That's promising!

Ugh :rage Reed always has the worst timing. I know Willow needs to be professional and all, but this would be a good opportunity for the redhead to show who Tara belongs to :p Sorry, I like possessive Willow.

More soon, por favor? :pray

Helen

xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:21 pm 
Oh yay! This story is back!

I'm glad they got it on lesbian style because now they have the physical attraction over with and can concentrate more on the emotional side of things

Good work.

RAGE MORE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:16 am 
Title: Justice Of The Peace

Author name: Auburn

Email address: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: PG-13 (18)

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters but the story is mine.

Summary: Willow and Tara are both police officers in Sunnydale, California. Tara has just been transferred from Alabama. together they face untold dangers. and become closer whilst doing it.

UPDATE

Willow and Tara made their way to the location Reed had given them over the phone. Tara’s mind replaying the night before as her partner sat behind her, but her smile faded at the impending battle that ensued between the supernatural creatures of Sunnydale or rather one supernatural creature and one cursed human. She realised Willow was walking into this whole thing blindfolded. Not aware of how dangerous the situation was. Looking over at the woman sat beside her she reached out her hand and tangled Willow’s fingers with her own.

Driving in silence to their destination Tara pulled on to Larson Street, the roads were closed as police uniforms surrounded the entire area. Yellow tape stopped members of the public getting close to the gruesome scene.

“Detective Reed.” Tara gained the other woman's attention quickly walking towards her with Willow in tow.

“Maclay, Rosenberg. We have a positive ID on the last guy that was murdered, his name was Allen Chapman. The victim in that vehicle is named Thomas Smith. His girlfriend is the one who found him after he told her he was going to the store for some groceries and never came back she went out looking for him and boy did she find him.” She got straight to the point.

Willow nodded her head as she took in the information the detective was giving her filing it away for later when she had more time to dissect and analyse it. Looking over at the car the detective had pointed to she grimaced as the sight of a young man with his hands firmly gripping the steering wheel staring blankly at the roof of the car. His head bent backwards allowed an unobstructed view of the deep gash from one side of his neck to the other. Unconsciously her body leant towards Tara’s. The blonde sensed Willow’s unease and turned her head to catch the redhead’s gaze making sure she was ok. Now Willow knew the truth about the murders Tara wanted to be sure her partner was not too distressed by the situation.

Reed finished ordering the two women to escort the victim’s girlfriend to the precinct. Her curiosity peeked by the obvious moment her two colleagues had shared.

Back at the precinct Willow and Tara had been waiting in an office next to the questioning room for hours. The glass window allowed them to keep an eye on the detective without them actually being there as they recorded the statement being given by the victim’s girlfriend. Tara was watching the interview intently with her legs being supported by the desk as she leaned back in her chair. Next to her Willow was concentrating on a pen she had picked up twenty minutes ago intending to use it on a piece of paper. The redhead’s mind was working at lightening speed as she recounted the occurrences of the case so far.

“.... Pen and paper you use to write or draw and by writing or drawing you are intending to communicate, by communicating you are sharing information and by sharing information you are enlightening others by possibly giving them knowledge which could mean that the Killer a.k.a the ‘cursed’ human has something he/she wants to share which COULD mean there is a message here somewhere that I’ve missed.”

Willow took a large intake of breathe after realising she had been thinking aloud and had ran out of oxygen. Looking over at Tara she smiled shyly apologising for the noise.

The blonde officer removed her legs from the desk they had been propped up on and she leaned closer to her partner running the backs of her fingers over the smooth skin of Willow’s cheek.

“So that’s how your mind works.” She asked lovingly.

Willow blushed and dipped her head shyly only to have it pulled back up by Tara’s finger under her chin. Kissing Willow’s soft lips gently the blonde gave her a reassuring smile before seeing Reed stand out of the corner of her eye. Pulling away she pressed the stop button on the tape that had been recording.

The detective came into the room the two officers occupied sighing heavily.

“I thought maybe the girlfriend would have seen someone or at least have more to say about the situation, but she has nothing. This is useless we’re not getting anywhere. Usually after a while the killer starts to change patterns or slips up somewhere, but this one is relentless.” The detective said in frustration as she slumped into an empty chair next to Tara. The blonde could see how the stress that was placed on Reed to solve this case by the higher powers and the press was getting to her. It seemed every week there was a new story demanding to know why the killer hadn’t been caught yet.

“We’ll crack this case Reed.” Tara said trying to muster up as much reassurance as she could knowing full well what the cause of these brutal murders was. “We’ll catch whoever’s doing this Willow and I will see to it.”

The detective smiled her thanks noticing how close her colleagues were sat next to each other her head cocked to the side as if figuring out a puzzle then nodded in recognition She realised the reason Tara had called and cancelled their ‘date’ and a little down hearted she got up to leave “Just do a light patrol, Willow maybe check out some of your informants again. Everything that can be done has been done.” She

Stated then left the room.

“I’m tired of all these questions.” Willow spoke the statement seemingly out of nowhere as Tara turned her attention back to her partner.

“What questions, Will?” The blonde asked softly, making sure Willow knew she didn’t have to say if she didn’t want to.

The redhead smiled weakly at the soft tone of Tara’s voice as it soothed her.

“All these questions. About you, about us, about the murders. They’re all kind of circling in my head and it’s making my stomach all acid-y.”

Tara nodded understanding completely. “I get what you mean, with everything that’s going on you and I have kinda’ done this the wrong way round. I mean last night was perfect and from the moment I saw you its everything I’ve wanted and needed. But I understand that maybe for your sake I should have restrained myself.”

Willow shook her head vigorously. “No Tara I mean last night WAS perfect and if you had of said no that would have made me insecure and things would be awkward between us right now. At least now I can get to know the real you without wondering what it would be like to touch you. To feel your body pressed against mine... I’m losing track of what I was saying.” She blushed.

Standing Tara took Willow’s hand in her own and leaned in to place a soft kiss on Willow’s cheek. Reassured by the redhead’s words she felt a wave of relief wash over her knowing her partner didn’t regret any of it.

Willow and Tara went straight to Anyanka’s apartment knowing that patrol would be completely useless. The blonde officer lead Willow to the front door knocking this time instead of her hasty entrance the last time she was here. They didn’t have to wait long before Anyanka opened the door.

“You again?” The demon exclaimed

“Yes me again.” The blonde retorted with a frown.

The dark-haired demon cocked an eyebrow when she saw Willow follow the blonde through the door.

“Well look who it is... you had an eventful night last night what with running away and vampires and as seen as you’re here, I'm pretty sure there was make up sex.” She quipped happily at her correct assumption.

Tara jabbed the demon in the rib with a finger and shook her head indicating that was not something that was going to be discussed and rolling her eyes in annoyance Anyanka lead the two officers into her living room where they all took a seat.

“So what are you doing here?” She asked getting straight to the point.

“You know what I’m doing here Anyanka.” Tara stated firmly. “This can’t go on... innocent people are dying.”

“I get your point, but that has nothing to do with me... that woman had a problem and I granted her wish, if you want to blame anybody blame her.” The demon suggested.

“Blaming her won’t get me any closer to stopping this thing Anyanka.” Tara tried to explain. “Take back the wish.”

“Oh no I can’t do that.”

“Fuck me Anyanka you have to do something....” Tara exclaimed as she stood up to pace the room. The demon also stood surprised by the sudden raise in the blonde’s voice.

“I’m a demon...... A DEMON. What makes you think I care about what’s going on? All this is happening because a man wronged a woman if he had at least a little consideration for the woman who loved him my help wouldn’t have been needed. Humans never see past their own need or greed is it my fault they’re so flawed?”

“So this man cheated on his girlfriend?....wife?... whatever! But that doesn’t mean people have to die for his actions couldn't you have cooked up a wish that wasn’t so deadly?”

“What part of demon do you not understand?” Anyanka shook her head.

“Well at least tell me how I can stop this guy before anyone else gets maimed.” The blonde tried to reason.

“There are no spells or witch-y potions you can do to undo the wish I granted and if you try to stop this guy he’ll kill you.”

Willow had been quiet up until then her mind about to explode with the newness of it all. Trying to get used to demons and curses was hard enough, but Tara being a witch was something else. It was just one of the many things she didn’t know about the blonde and the reality of it struck her. Last night she had shared her body with Tara. Allowed her into places nobody had ever been and undoubtedly no one would ever go again. She didn’t regret the night she had shared with the other woman and wouldn’t take it back for anything, but she realised there was a lot she didn’t know about her partner.

Willow looked up instantly as soon as the words Anyanka had shouted sank in. she stood up quickly holding her hands out to both debating women.

“Absolutely not... no way... no how.... not ever.... isn't going to happen!” She shouted. Anyanka and Tara stood staring wide-eyed at the redhead

“Tara I've only just let you in... literally... you think I'm going to let you risk yourself for something she’s done?” She explained her outburst pointing at the demon. “Admit it Anyanka you’ve ballsed up this time so undo the wish and we’ll leave you alone.”

The demon took a seat again massaging her forehead with her hand. “I can’t take back the wish, I wanted to but I’ve already done it twice. Once more and my powers will be revoked. I’ve been a vengeance demon for almost eleven hundred years; it’s all I know.”

Tara grunted in frustration, as it seemed there was no way out. Shaking her head she also took a seat.

“Of all the wishes I’ve granted and all the monsters I’ve created through those wishes I’ve never known one to be as cunning as this he’s up to something and I can feel it.”

“Up to something how?” Willow questioned.

“That doesn’t matter.” The demon stated. Standing up she waved her hand towards the direction of the from door and the two officers stood understanding the gesture.

“Anyanka, you have to help us in this, we can’t do this alone.” Tara pleaded as a last ditch attempt.

The two officers left Anyanka’s apartment and made their way to their car. The blonde’s mind worked at trying to figure out a solution to this problem. It seemed research was in order. Getting into her car she drove Willow to a place she had visited often.

“So this is a REAL magic shop and not just one that sells fake playing cards or hats you pull rabbits out of?” Willow asked amazed.

“No sweetie all the hats in here really do have rabbits in them.” The blonde chuckled at how adorable her partner was.

Their playful banter was interrupted by someone's throat being cleared.

“Hello Tara.” An aging man greeted.

“Evening Sol.” The blonde greeted with a smile.

“Do you have any new developments in the business you were last attending to?” He asked careful not to disclose any information to the unfamiliar redhead who was now poking at a jar of what seemed to be green slime.

“It’s ok Sol she’s with me.” Tara explained easing his curiosity somewhat. “There have been some new developments, but I really need your help.”

“Well I shall try my best.” He smiled warmly.

“I need to know everything you can tell me about vengeance demons.”

Spending the next hour explaining to the Englishman about the demon and what was happening he had come up with some useful information. They came up with some facts about Anyanka the vengeance demon and how she only granted wishes for women who had been hurt by their lovers and It seemed the pendant that always graced Anyanka neck was not just a fashion accessory but could in fact be used as a way to put a stop to the deadly wish that had cursed a poor man.

“There is no way to retrieved the pendant without some sort of battle.” The old man sighed not liking that idea one bit.

Shrugging her shoulders Tara looked over at Willow and took her hand. “We’ll figure something out.”

To Be Continued....

Auburn

Edited by: Auburn at: 1/15/04 4:25 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:26 pm 
Ooh..gem, sweetie..I loved this..I hope they get to the bottom of it..:flower . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:01 pm 
Hi there :wave

Great update :wave

I really like the way Willow is finally being allowed into Tara's world :) They were always stronger together.

The only way to solve the murders seems to be by breaking Anyanka's pendant... It's kind of sad, I was beginning to really get fond of that demon. But well... I like Anya too :) And hey, maybe she could meet Xander then :bounce

More? :pray

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next