The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Justice Of The Peace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:32 pm 
*shock* that was just...MEAN!!! you cant leave us there! it should be some sort of law! *sigh* well i just hope we get an update soon ;) :P that way we'll know her reaction...

I really liked the w/t kiss situation...loved how you set it up :D and i love xander in this!! :D

Galahad: What a strange person. French Dude: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. Galahad: Is there someone else up their we could talk to? French Dude: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time. - Monty Python

Post subject: Yes!!! A kiss!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:08 am 
Wonderful, finally acting on those feelings!! Woooo Hooo and GREAT STORY---always enjoy a crime/police theme, awesome! Thanks, Marie:clap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:12 am 
:bigwave Auburn,

I love that update! :clap :bow :willow and :tara finally kissed! :applause :applause I can't believe that stupid Reed! Oh she just pissed me off! :rage :rage :rage :rage Oh that cliffhanger was just evil and :devilish I can't wait to :read more. Upate soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

(Waits on edge osseat for update. :whistle )

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

-------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:29 am 
Liking cool monster fighting Tara :cool

Glad that they finally kissed :D

Great update :bounce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:14 am 
Reed's not very professional asking Tara in such a job-like setting, nope. Still she's far from clueless, her gaydar is working at least and she's got taste :) . It's not a crime to ask Tara on a date, even when you're NOT Willow... though the way she smiled right after getting the answer she wanted was kinda unnerving. (cat/birdie like)

Tara staking the vampire after she got the info was kinda mean. Not that the world will be worse without that vampire of course, but still.. not entirely fair. I did wonder why the vampire didn't see a way out, he's strong and faster... can't see much of problem once Tara has obviously lost the element of surprise. I almost expect Willow to be walking in that alley by the way :-).

Willow's bable was adorable, showed nicely what she was thinking of as well. Shame on both Willow and Xander for not helping with those boxes earlier though, slackers watching cartoons..tsk tsk. It was interesting to read that Willow was ashamed to admit she liked/laughed-at cartoons.... thats kinda new.

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 9/1/03 2:16 am

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:16 am 
Hey Gem:bigwave

They did it...:bounce they kissed each other....

Oh Xander is such a great friend, he knows, when he has to leave them alone....Well done Xander...:lol

But this Reed argh...how could she do something like that:rage hope Tara will tell her really soon, that she isnt interestet in her "that way"

And maybe Tara takes Willow on a date ;)

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:13 pm 
grr, how dare reed do that. Poor Tara just didn't know how to answer. I wonder if she'll go on the date, if i was her , I'd call and cancel. I am really glad she was honest with Willow though. The worst case scenario would have been Tara going to the date out of obligation and an ignorant Willow seeing her there for some weird reason. Whatever happens now, Willow is aware of Tara's feelings and where her heart lies, although after that kiss, I am not sure how she wouldn't know :p

And now we see Willow's jealousy was for a reason! grrr, paws off Tara, reed! Thanks for the update!

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

-Me & Bobby
McGee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:17 pm 
WOW :applause

Finally they kissed, but damn phone ringing in the worst moment ever.

I hope Tara tells this Reed woman that she won´t go out with her.

And I hope Willow takes her out on a date. :pray

*lil´c*

Let´s get happy and let´s be gay. germany´s grand prix song

Check this out

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:40 pm 
:bigwave Auburn!!

I'm really sorry it took me so long to post you something in here, but I've just read your wonderful story :p

Really loving this story of yours, but where's the SMUT?? Where??? Think you shouldn't deny them longer, don't you think? :whistle

Pleeeeease update soon?? :pray

Willowtara19 :kitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:49 pm 
Great Update!!

WOW for the kiss ! Take charge Tara is so cool!I also have a soft spot for "vulnerable" Willow. It makes her more sensual.

Reed is an idiot,an unprofessional idiot. But Tara could have said no, as well. However she feared for her job, and that instant of hesitation landed her in trouble.

I also loved the last statement : in which Tara clearly stated what she wanted.

I wonder what would Willow say? Maybe they'll go together to that "infamous date" as a couple and just vex Reed. That'd be fun!

Update soon!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:49 pm 
Grrr...stupid Reed. Blech. Don't like her...not one bit. But, like everyone else, I'm very glad Tara was honest with Willow. I want to know Willow's response to Tara saying "I want to go out with you!" LOL.

Great job...can't wait to read the next part!

~LadyB~

"I am just your ordinary...average, everyday, sane, psycho, super-Goddess." - Liz Phair, "Extraordinary"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:59 pm 
I'm going back to school technically tomorrow, but unofficially yesterday (online classes can be like that :glasses ), so the short, but succinct feedback is...

W/T kissage :applause

Reed :rage

-shuyaku :grin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:33 am 
Ooh! Finally kiss!

Willow was so cute saying she likes Tara. :smug Phew! it's about time.

And Reed ?!! :eyebrow who can resist Tara anyway, I don't blame her. Beside, her gaydar is good, can I have one?

Oh and this "a cursed human" thing is interesting. But I don't know how it could connect with pen and paper stuff. :hmm I'm looking forward for the answer of all this. ( Is Tara going to get hurt at some point again? Oh..poor thing.)

Tara cop is sexy!

*Fuzz*

Hey! You're gonna back off! She said no and that's it. ~ TARA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:04 am 
Hey Gem, Yay..they kissed..woohoo!! And Reed..argh, annoying or what?! but the cuteness of tara saying that she wants to go on a date with willow instead of reed..yay!! xx:flower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:16 pm 
What a great update, I'm so happy they finally got their feelings out and they kissed ;) Oh and Reed asking Tara out, not so good but at least Willow knows about it....I hope Tara cancels it

Once again awesome update :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:32 am 
OH MY GODDESS!! :thud Tara... and.. with the... all uniform... police! and cuvy and kissing... with the hotness!

naughty naughty! very well written too!!

Discatay :clap

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:49 pm 
Hey, I've been reading this for a while now and never said anything cuz I cant offer anything different to what anyone else has gotta say, but then I thought.. who cares?!

Just wanted to let you know you've got another fan, whe story's great... added bonus of handcuffs! heheh!

Sally xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:35 pm 
Hi,

It has been a while since an update. I hope everthing is okay.

I am still anxious to know Willow's reasoning behind her hostility towards Tara at the beginning. They really need to talk about that. If Willow liked Tara, why was she so mean to her? :confused

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Edited by: The Rose24  at: 9/10/03 8:11 pm

Post subject: Mmm, smootchies.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:39 am 
Hey Auburn, how are ya?:wave

I can't believe I missed two updates! Heavens to Betsy, I need to be slapped! (heh heh, innuendos...)

I'm loving the way this fic is heading, bring on the angst!!! (I'm an angst ho:flirt )

Keep up the good work anyways,

- Skye.

Instructions on a Swedish chainsaw:

"Do not attempt to stop chain with hands or genitals."

Post subject: Re: Mmm, smootchies.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:20 pm 
Yay... kissage...

great update

J

How can you see into my eyes / like open doors / leading you down into my core
where I've become so numb? / Without a soul;
my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold, / until you find it there and lead it back home. » Evanescence

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:22 am 
Aw man! I miss one update and it had to be the one where they kiss! Well, at least I've finally had a chance to catch up.

So, joining in to the cheering:

:bounce :bounce :bounce

Great job!

And let's not be to hard on Reed, I mean, can you blame her? :eyebrow

Now, the question is what is Tara going to do? How will she get out of this? Ooh, don't keep us waiting for too long!!

Anxiously waiting for more!!:pray

Take care

Betinha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:01 am 
A kiss Yay!... i love you fic.. Just when will the next update ... be up? I'm Dying for some T/w Poilce Action!:) :)

Post subject: Re: smoochies
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:03 am 
Count me in as somone else who really liked the kiss. :kiss

It's nice that Tara told Willow that she wants to go on a date with her. I look forwards to the next part.

Post subject: waiting
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:50 pm 
Auburn,

Every time I visit pens I check your thread for an update. Just wanted you to know you got another kitten who's helplessly hooked to your fic. :dance

:sh Sleek

Post subject: Re: waiting
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:18 pm 
Yes, same here and I've been hooked for a very long time now with no updates!!! :cry I mean come on! Throw me a frickin' bone! Or an update. That would be better. :grin

~Sappho :bounce

Willow: Yeah, that’s me. Reliable dog geyser person.

Anya: Give me a beer. Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Looks at him w/ disbelief] Bartender: I.D.

Anya: I’m 1,120 years old!!! Just give me a friggin’ beer! Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Sigh] Give me a Coke.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:41 am 
(Head in hands) Oh the torture waiting for Auburn to update!

Soon, soon, soon?! :pray

Helen

xoxo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:03 am 
Geez louise! I thought for sure this had to have finally been an update! :angry Oh the waiting!!! :spin

Anya: Give me a beer. Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Looks at him w/ disbelief] Bartender: I.D.

Anya: I’m 1,120 years old!!! Just give me a friggin’ beer! Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Sigh] Give me a Coke.

Post subject: waiting- sorry
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:24 am 
Sabina: Bad phone, trust it to ring at the worst possible moment.

it is very unprofessional Reed asking Tara out on a date like that but then who could resist Tara? :)

halfsmile: Tara's way of informing Willow thats he wanted to go on a date with her was very unigue I admit, but we'll have to see what Willow's reaction will be :smug

The Rose 24: I promise I will get to why Willow acted so hostile towards Tara at the beginning, but not yet....

Detective Reed is clueless I guess :lol

My ability to pick the worst moments to end an update is a gift I abuse often :grin

Foreverpiper: That wasn't mean it was a good place to stop. I'm glad you liked the kiss I wasn't sure how to go about it. Xander is kinda loveable int hsi fic huh? :)

screamingguitar: Crime/police themes are one of my faves, I saw nobody else had used Willow and Tara in such a theme so I decided I'd do it. I'm glad you enjoy iy :)

bluewillowwitch: Reed pissed you off huh? :lol the cliffhanger was good :p are you waiting patiently?

SJ: Cool monster fighting Tara= yummy

Grimlock72: Reed wasn't very professional but you're right, she has good tatse. :grin

the vampire was stronger and faster, but are vampirs smarter?.... I'll leave that for you to decide.

Willow is a very independant woman in this fic and was sat in a room with the woman she's crushing on I'm sure she wasn't ashamed to admit she shy about it.

Xita: honesty is the best policy, this is a fic full of angst, but that would be too angsty for me to handle :grin Willow's jealousy was for a reason yep, she understands what Reed sees when she looks at Tara... although it's obvious whree Tara's heart lies... it always is :)

littlecrazy80: the phones timing was evil I admit.. we'll see if Willow will accept the date ;)

Willowtara19: hey, it's ok it took me a while too :grin on both of my fics you've requested smut..... wait for it maybe? if I say it's coming then it's COMING ok? (excuse the pun)

Arwen276: Take-charge Tara and 'vulnerable' Willow interesting combination, it's usually the other way 'round :)

Reed is an idiot?... that's a bit strong, did Tara fear for her job or was she trying to soften the rejection?

maybe Willow will be delighted to go on a date with Tara.... we'll have to see :p

LadyBrymstone: you'll see Willow's response soon.... :smug

shuyaku: short but succinct feedback was lovely, :lol

FuzzWT: gaydar's can be purchased at the body shop :lol 'cursed human' thing WILL eventually connect with the pen and paper stuff ;) Tara cop= yummy

visual fallacy: (nice name) it doesn't matter if you haven't got anything 'different' to say, just letting me know that you're reading is all that matters :flower

kiwigrrrl: heavens to Betsy :lol

Betinha: nah, not to hard on Reed, after all Tara mmmmmm hehe!

kinkness, Chilled Monkey, Sleek, Sappho,2DIAMONDS:

I'm sorry about the lack of updates on both of my fics, but as always, there's been a problem with my computer, I had to get the colour fixed on it and the guy who fixed it had to resest the WHOLE thing which meant evything on my comp got deleted included completed updates that we're ready to post. If I had of known what was needed to fix it I would have saved the updates on a floppy. So I apologies for your withdrawl symptoms :grin

Thanks to all the kittens for being patient... I will update as soon as possible.

Auburn....

....Devious mind with a great behind

Post subject: Re: waiting- sorry
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:25 pm 
Hey Auburn :)

I'm sorry to hear about your computer.

Man, stupid electronics!!!

*Pats her computer softly and says: of course you are the exception, you're a beautiful and trustworthy little PC. And then runs to save everything worth saving in disks* :paranoid

But I'm glad to hear that you're planning on updating soon :grin

So I'll be here waiting anxiously for your update :banana

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die.

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

Post subject: Re: waiting- sorry
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:44 pm 
Phew, and yay! Super sorry about your computer. I hate computer problems. :mad But I love your stories! :love

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next