The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Holiday Cheer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:37 am 
Ashleigh- Who knows? You might not be last. But even if you are, better late than never. I'm glad you liked my little story. Have a happy new year!

Contact your Senators to support the Constitution

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King

Post subject: Re: Holiday Cheer - Now Complete
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:56 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Thanks to the mods for moving this. Love the new site.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:08 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

As always, a great story. Short but sweet, so I can finish it in one sitting rather than getting obsessed and staying up till the the wee hours of the morning like I did with Season 3 Y'all and the sequel.

God bless sneaky Dawn. Where would Willow be without her. The idea of Willow in the line to sit on Santa's lap was hilarious. I bet it would have given her parents apolexy.

I've got to say, Buffy should really go with the gift card for the ER for Giles' present. He is the king of concussions after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:29 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Darth Pacula – And Hello once again. I guess I’ll be seeing comments from you on Turned, Two Days, and School Days soon… It’s always every exciting to see new readers who are excited about the board and the stories on it.

Yeah, I basically wrote this story in a few hours so I’m glad you were able to get through it so quickly and not miss sleep. I love sleep so I’m all with the “go Sleep!”

Dawn can be great when she’s not the captain of the whiney annoying club.

Quote:
I bet it would have given her parents apolexy.
God, no kidding. Remember that Willow has to go watch Snoopy Christmas at Xander’s house every year. I agree about Giles’ present but it’s not very fun is is? Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Resubscribing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:41 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 134
Dubs Festive advent Challenge – Day 20
Quote:
“that’s not a beautiful girl: that’s Santa Claus.”

But what luscious white locks, the guy conditions. All the softer to entice kids to touch him while bouncing them on his knee. Seems Santa likes some hair tugging.

Quote:
“the Santas are always just some drunk fat guy who has nothing better to do than sit in the mall getting paid to have kids sit on his lap and pull on his beard.”

“Creepy,” Buffy agreed.

Finally someone else gets it.

Quote:
Santa asked, “have you been naughty or nice this year?”

Now this guy has been making a list and checking it twice all year round so you would think he’d know what list everyone else was on making this question, which he asks often nothing more than a pick up line. Yeah that’s right Santa is flirting with your kids.

Quote:
“That’s too bad,” Santa whispered sexily.

Still going to let this guy into your house while the kids are sleeping?

Quote:
sitting on Santa’s lap with her eyes shut and her mouth open.

Get Santa’s laptop, how many more pictures are on there like this?

Quote:
“We could wait up for Santa and take pictures when he slides down the chimney?

Knew it!

Quote:
then even lower to quickly (and she hoped surreptitiously) assess what had been hidden by padding and a red suit.

I mean it’s so many levels of wrong, what’s worse Santa eyeing up the children or the children eyeing up Santa. We need a Judge Judy Christmas special to see who is in the wrong. The old guy for flirting with children or the children for sexually harassing the guy at work.

Quote:
So why Santa?” Willow finally broke the silence.

“To pick up cute girls,” Tara deadpanned

See there’s the confession officer take him away. All those Santa schools are just a cover for the real Santa’s operation of trading Mrs Claus in for a newer model.

Challenge aside, it’s a festive tale with good flow. lines of good humour are placed throughout and a strong Buffy, Willow and Dawn dynamic which is always nice to read.
Kind of stuck in a tug of war in my head of Tara being everything good but dressed as Santa who is a seedy little man with ill intentions. It’s a juxtaposition for me.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms