The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fulfilling Fantasies
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:11 pm 
OMG!!:jaw

that was awesome

keep up the great work

:D

Lead me not to temptation....I can find it myself

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 pm 
Stacey & Cass

well ya'll said ya'll were writing a fic but umm ya might have mentioned that Ice and water were necessary to read it.

Damn um good job looking forward to more

Arron :)

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:14 am 
Hi,
This fic definitely fulfills many fantasies.Y'all created one very drool inspiring story.Keep it coming.Happy Holidays,Karen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:54 am 
Well....:thud :thud :thud .. *fixes her self up*.... Wow.. you know that was about the best smut I've ever read.. and I've read alot over my Time... I cant wait till i read more Take charge tara:wink

KinKness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:51 am 
First: :read

Then: :eek

Then: :thud

Then: :drool

Then: :blush

Then: MORE. MORE. MORE. NOW! :boot (Of course I won't really do that :p )

Gosh, this fic so rocks! :grin Thanks :p

:peace -Viv-

"Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired."
Robert Frost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:44 am 
Hey! Sorry it’s officially taken me forever to get around to writing replies, I know, Im a bad bad kitten! ;)

We should hopefully have an update soon…we have bits and pieces, but not finished chapters yet.

Plus *shock horror* my smut muse appears to have left me *cries* so I need to recharge before I can write anymore, hehe.

So, here go those replies, thanks to everybody who reads this…!

Tempest Duer- feedback is overrated? Not when you’re a feedback ho like us…well me, I cant speak for Cassie! Sorry youre computer screen got all steamed up, hope we didn’t cause any permanent damage!

Kerrison20- *drool*, *jaw drops* AND a *thud*?? I take it you liked!

SJ- Yes, Tara in the leather was a nice visual…very very nice *grins* Glad you liked it, thanks for feedback!

Shinnen- Not much for the words are you? Hehehe. From your drooling and thudding, Ill assume that you liked. Thanks!

Sam darls- yay, we got a big WOW from Sammi, go us! :)

WillowPowered- An excellent piece of writing? Gee, thanks! Though this part was more down to Cassie’s smutty mind, than mine. LOL

Paigeosity- A fly on the wall? Now that would be really really good. I wish I was a fly on the wall for all the fics on the kitten…imagine some of the sights you’d see. Mmmm *drools*

Musicmad10- Hehe, glad you enjoyed the last part :)

Maccoda-

Quote:
EXCELLENT!!! I love a well written bondage scene.

Well, I just love bondage! Nah, just kidding, that was the only reply I could think of to such a straight-to-the-point piece of feedback! Thanks very much!

TaraBaby77- Wow, we made you speechless! It not often that happens ;)

LtSticks- Hey Emma, voice chat? Yes, this would be very good in voice chat *thuds at the thought of it being read out loud* hehehe

I dig Redheads- More? I think we can do that for you at some point. Im wondering if you ever did go back to that shower? If you did, go us! Don’t think Ive ever sent anybody back to the shower before lol

AmberAlysonLover-

Quote:
Oh I wanna ask something.....do u think that one of Willow's fantasies can be Tara dressed up like a school girl?? I mean it's something hot ( and something I would love to read about hehe

A schoolgirl? Hmmm, Im not sure about that, but I can definitely assure you that its something that Ill give a lot of thought to ;)

Firesign- Hey Cin, um…yeah…I have no reply to that! Thanks for reading…

Axel Avalon- Wrong on so many levels? Oh, you know you love it!

Quote:
P.S.

My girlfriend thanks you for my recent horny spurts.hehe

*blushes* uh…well, youre welcome!

Justkazy- hehe, thanks a lot, we’ll keep going, don’t worry :)

Karmah- Hey Arron!

Quote:
well ya'll said ya'll were writing a fic but umm ya might have mentioned that Ice and water were necessary to read it.

Well, nobody asked! Hehehe. Yep, this fic is the result of all those late night chats with all your corrupted kittens!

Good2cats- A drool inspiring story? Yay! Thanks a lot Karen, hope you had happy holidays too!

KinKness- 3 thuds? Wow! *small voice* the best smut you’ve ever read? Wow. Thanks for the compliment *grins*

Pacou- Hey Viv, I love your stream of reactions there! Hehe. Woohoo, another person that like the fic! There will be more in the near future.

Ok, um, is that all of you? Sorry if Ive missed any of you out! That is A LOT of feedback! Hehe. Thanks again to everybody

Stacey (and Cassie) xxx

Tara ignored him. "Your interruption has left me high and, well... I hardly think dry is the word." Returning home by tempest duer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:49 am 
:thud :thud :thud

This has got to be one of the hottest things I've ever read...

Can't wait for the next update :bounce

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:52 am 
:shock :thud :drool

Not much more one can say! :thud

BV

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before"-Mae West

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:23 pm 
*falls on hands and knees* Please more! Im all on my own up at uni cos i made the mistake of coming back early, please! Save my Soul! Hehehehe!

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

JediBites.Com Forums

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:59 pm 
Feedback's overrated? When did I say that? I'm a feedback ho too, and speaking of which I don't know if you've read my update yet...

Update soon? Please please please?

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:56 am 
Hey Kittens! :bigwave

I know it's been like ages since there was an update.. but you know.. life, love.. :blush The next part has already been written, it's just over at Stace's for beta-ing, so hopefully we'll have an update for you by the end of this week, if not earlier :D Here's a couple of individual replies for now -

allykat - Hey hey! :lol One of the hottest things you ever read? :lol Why thank you girl! Keep on reading ;)

barnabasvamp - Hey there! Not much one can say? :lol Thank god for the existence of emoticons then :lol Thanks for reading! :D

Lt Sticks - Yo Emma! Dude! :lol Alright alright, I'll try and get the update up tomorrow if possible, just for your soul girl! ;)

Tempest Duer - Update for 'Returning Home' you say? Yup I've definitely read the update :D How about we make a deal dude? I update soon, and you update soon too ;)

Big thanks and :flower to all :kitty who read and here's a big :kiss for Stace, love ya sweetie! :heart

Cassie xx

My whole life I've loved only one person, that person was you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:29 pm 
Jesus tapdancing Christ!!

:peace Pax! -Bev

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:34 pm 
Hey all! :bigwave

singgirl - Hey there!

Quote:
Jesus tapdancing Christ!!

:lol I'll take that as a good response :lol

Alright, update coming right up... *finally* :lol I know it's been forever, but hey! It's here now :lol Hope y'all enjoy it muchly :D

Cassie xx

Post subject: Fulfilling Fantasies
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:40 pm 
Title: Fulfilling Fantasies

Authors: intricate mirage (Cassie) & willowsgirl (Stacey)

E-mail: intricatemirage@yahoo.com & wt130583@hotmail.com

Disclaimer: The characters of BTVS belong to Joss. Any other characters belong to us.

Distribution: Email us first please, just to let us know if you’re borrowing it.

Pairing: W/T

Rating: NC 17 all the way *big wide grin*

Summary: Willow and Tara set about fulfilling some of their fantasies.

Note: Willow and Tara are staying alone in their own apartment now.

AN: 2 smutty soulmates + 24/7 smutathon discussions = Fulfilling Fantasies

Willow stirred from her slumber, waking up to the feel of Tara spooning her from behind. A wistful smile graced Willow’s features as she recalled what had happened earlier. She vaguely remembered Tara releasing her restrains after having undressed, gathering her spent body in her arms as she pulled a sheet to cover them before having fallen asleep.

Willow felt Tara shift slightly behind her, her breath falling softly against her neck. Turning around slowly in her arms, careful not to wake Tara, Willow found herself lost in the graceful features that belonged to her lover. Raising her palm to Tara’s face, Willow gently caressed her cheek, placing a tender kiss on Tara’s lips.

“I love you Tara.” Willow whispered.

Almost as though having heard Willow’s words, Tara snuggled her body closer against Willow’s. Fingers dancing lightly across Tara’s back, entwining her legs with Tara’s, Willow softly murmured, “Come back to me love.” Placing gentle kisses along her jaw line, Willow slowly coaxed Tara out of her quiet slumber.

Willow’s heart leapt in joy as she watched Tara’s lips quirk into a half smile, her eyes opening slowly to reveal twin pools of sapphire blues.

“Hey you…” Willow said softly, reaching out to tuck a strand of hair behind Tara’s ear, leaning forward to place a tender kiss on Tara’s lips. Tara wrapped her arms more firmly around Willow’s waist as she returned Willow’s kiss.

Sliding her tongue out to graze Tara’s lips, Willow gently eased Tara onto her back, straddling her hips. Dipping her head down to place slow kisses and tiny licks along Tara’s neck, Willow slid her fingers up Tara’s arms, caressing her smooth and warm skin before moving to the soft swell of Tara’s breast. Capturing Tara’s pulse point between her lips, Willow sucked on it slowly, her hands cupping Tara’s breasts, gently kneading them. Tilting her head back to expose more of her neck, Tara ran her fingers up and down Willow’s back, moaning softly at the pleasuring sensations Willow was causing in her body, awakening her senses.

Willow gave Tara’s pulse point a soft nip, before soothing it with a lick, starting to place gentle kisses down her neck to the soft swell of Tara’s breasts. Willow’s body moved down slightly, placing her warm core above Tara’s, using her thighs to spread Tara’s legs wider apart. Laying her full weight on Tara, Willow started a slow grinding motion against Tara as she slid her tongue out onto her breasts to lick the areas around Tara’s hardening nipples.

Her hands moving languorously up and down Tara’s sides, gently caressing her body with feather like touches, Willow’s tongue flicked out at Tara’s now erect nipples. Placing her mouth over Tara’s right breast, Willow blew cold air onto the nipple, before taking it between her lips, sucking on it slowly and sensuously. One hand reaching down to part Tara’s wet folds and dipping into it, feeling the warm juices bathe her fingers, Willow groaned softly before taking Tara’s breast into her mouth once again, this time sucking on it more hungrily.

“Willow…” Tara exhaled breathlessly as her hands tightened their grip on Willow’s back, arching her hips up slightly to meet Willow’s fingers.

Giving Tara’s clit a few long, slow strokes, Willow removed her fingers, now heavily coated with Tara’s essence. Releasing Tara’s breast from her mouth, Willow brought those fingers up to her lips, breathing in the delicious scent that was now presently overhanging the entire room. Leveling a steady gaze into Tara’s heavy lidded eyes, Willow’s tongue slipped out to lick her fingers.

Her eyes fluttering to a close, sliding those fingers into her mouth, sucking on them slowly, fully aware that she had Tara’s fullest attention, Willow moaned softly in approval, “Mmm…” Opening her eyes to shoot Tara a sexy smirk, Willow said softly, “Tara taste…”

Bending down towards Tara’s breasts, Willow’s tongue swirled around as it flicked out at her nipples before taking each of them deep within her mouth, burying her face against Tara’s breasts, sucking on them hard, resuming her grinding motion of her hips slowly and sensuously against Tara’s, their warm juices seeping out to intermingle and mix, filling the entire room with the warm musky scent of arousal.

Arching her back, Tara groaned with pleasure as she threaded her fingers through Willow’s hair, pulling Willow’s face more firmly against her breasts, as though wanting Willow to devour her wholly, to take her to the edge and tip her over. Tara’s body hummed in anticipation as Willow raised herself to plant a tender kiss on her lips before moving her body downwards, making occasional stops to lick at her warm skin, finally placing her mouth above Tara’s dripping wet core.

Moving her hands down to cup Tara’s ass, pushing her hips against her face, Willow’s tongue took a long and slow lick from bottom to top, before taking the throbbing clit between her lips, sucking on it slowly, gradually increasing the pressure on Tara’s sensitive bundle of nerves.

One hand reaching upwards to grasp the pillow her head was resting on, the other buried deep amidst Willow’s hair, urging her lover to speed up the pace as she ground her hips in a slow circle of desire against Willow’s tongue. Soft moans and gasps echoed off the four walls of the room as Willow drank in the sweet nectar that bathed her lips and flooded her mouth, slowly, there was no hurry, there was no rush. Willow was drinking from nature’s sweetest fountain, she wanted to relish its every taste, to savour its every drop.

Thrusting her tongue deep into Tara’s warm channel, Willow felt Tara arch her hips, pulling her in deeper. Stilling her tongue within, Willow buried her face deeper against Tara as she allowed Tara to steer the ship.

Looping her legs around Willow’s back, Tara tightened their hold on Willow as she pulled her in closer and deeper against her, riding Willow’s tongue as she lost herself in waves of passion and desire. Feeling the first hints of orgasm starting to wash over her body, Tara ground her hips more urgently against Willow’s tongue, moaning in pleasure at the friction provided against her warm walls.

Time seemed to suspend as Tara’s toes curled up ever so slightly, her muscles tensing momentarily before giving way to slight tremors that coursed through her body as she came quietly against Willow’s face, her body shuddering as she climaxed. Tara’s arching body came to a rest as it fell back against the bed, her eyes fluttering to a close, a wistful smile gracing her facial features, her face a picture of contentment.

Placing a kiss on top of Tara’s mound, Willow leisurely made her way to Tara’s side. Laying her hand on Tara’s stomach, one leg thrown carelessly across her lover’s lower body, feeling Tara’s hand stroke her hair lightly as they basked in the afterglow of their love making, Willow heard Tara whisper, “I love you too Willow.”

Pulling Tara’s body closer against hers, Willow tilted her head up slightly to give Tara’s cheek a tender kiss before resting her head against the crook of Tara’s neck, allowing sleep to wash over her as the lovers drifted off into a peaceful slumber one more.

to be continued

Cassie xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:51 pm 
:drool

Wonderful update.

Keep em coming :D

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~

Tara beamed up at her lover. Willow Rosenberg, shy, unassuming computer geek was about to fuck her girlfriends brains out. Oh God yes baby, bring it on. -Three Months By WillowPowered

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:57 pm 
:banana Look how fast I am!!! :eatme

I loved the update, Cas and Stace, it almost made me go more :happycry and (Edited just for Cas to stress: IN A GOOD WAY) :sigh than :drool and :thud

I so enjoyed reading this sensual and gentle chapter, you two :applause

Keep them writing... AND sharing :p

:peace -Viv-

"Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired."
Robert Frost

Edited by: pacou  at: 1/7/04 2:04 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:18 pm 
Holy Christ!

Um, Cass...that was so HOT! :thud

And yea, I believe you're innocent :D :flirt :p

Please keep up this hot fic and all with the smuuuuutty goodness. :D I love it!

~Holly~ :heart

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:22 pm 
aww, that was sweet, still hot, yet sweet too. Thanks for the update!

:peace Pax! -Bev

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:02 pm 
Mmmm... hot, sweet, and wonderful.

Just so you know, I kept up my end of the bargain. :kiss

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:52 am 
Wow..that was some update..:drool Very lovely..:heart Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:41 am 
oh wow...that was so sweet, and hot too :) Awesome! My soul is saved! :D

~Sticks

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

JediBites.Com Forums

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:28 am 
Uh......yeah.....well.....HOLY MOLY :drool !!! I know that I shouldn't be surprised, but....WOW :thud !!!! OH FRILLY HECK, I so should not have read that here at work.... Need a shower, heehee. Anyhoo, Cass and Stace.... AWESOME work. Oh, did I mention the whole :thud thingie, heehee. Keep them comin'. You two take care.... =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:51 am 
:thud

Great update,very hot :read

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:26 pm 

SHNARK!!!

O.O

that sound, was me choking on my beer.

You two really should have a warning "reading while drinking any liquid, could result in choking"

Now.

We all know Rei doesn't read smut.

So I would have to say I didn't read this.

If I did, I would be horny beyond capable poledancing hot chicks belief.

That may not have made much sence, as my brain has yet to regain full function.

I hate you both.

Love always

Rei

PS. HOLY SEXY LESBIANS BATMAN!!!

PSS. HOLY SHEEP BATMAN!!!

Spero eorum amo donbit tu animus magnamus

Why yes, the rumors are true, I have patted the Great One's ass...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:44 pm 
Dude......:drool :drool

:thud :thud :thud :thud

That was HOT.....and sweet:grin

I so don't believe that you are innocent;) *looks up... yeap some people are still confused about you....:p Not me tho... I know the truth...and dude...it's even in your notes... that you two have 24/7 smutathon discussion;) So...yeah... so not innocent;)

Oh...you know which lines I looooooved....I think I will always read this fic when both of you are online....that way it's much much more fun...;) Stace....next time is your turn;)

Love!

:peace :heart

M.

---------------------

"..I feel you, I taste you, I cannot forget, everytime it rains I get wet..." (c) Ace of Base

"I want to go back to...Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all.."(c) Evanescence

"I'm sorry..."- Me " You are NOT sorry" -Holly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:39 am 
Hey y'all :bigwave

Sorry it's been so long since we updated :p real life kinda got in the way, it's just been kinda :buried and :crazy and :fit2 so hence the dry spell! :lol ;) but we're working slowly and steadily towards a new update :letter :D and there should be something soon for anyone who wants to read it :flirt oh and the replies (that have been a long time coming) will be up along with the next update :D take care :kitty s :flower and we'll be back soon with an update :flirt :D

Cass & Stace xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:33 pm 
OH, it's been SO LONG!!!

Bout damn time though, not that I would read it even if you posted it :p

We've missed you guys in chat!

-Rei:pride :sheep :kitty

This is ripping me apart, this is tearing out my heart...don't start...I don't know what to do, and all I know is...Butch girls cry too.

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:49 pm 
holy krispy kreams.... this is just... my gosh i have no words...

just a whole lot of this :drool , this :thud , and this :jaw ...

and i had to slap myself a few times...:eyebrow

I hope u 2 update with another part....

-reds:willow

Edited by: WickedReds at: 7/29/04 10:16 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:09 am 
Ooh, I want to read, I want to read..:bounce . Can't wait for the next update you two :flirt :heart . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Edited by: sam darls at: 7/30/04 12:15 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:07 pm 
hey cassie

i saw that you had wrote this so i decided to check it out.

OMG :thud you are an amazing writer

keep the updates coming

nikki :p

- to the world your one person, to one person your the world -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next