The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Catching Sunflowers In Bloom
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:11 pm 
5. Willowhand

well what is there to are enough words to express myself. no this one time i will for go our emoticon game to express my love for this.
Just a huge thank you from my heart.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:26 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 1
Exquisite.

I think everything could use a taste of Willow and Tara’s magic. I’m so glad Willow found the courage to ask Tara to go with her and, of course, Tara’s response. The move to Sunnydale will be quite a change in lifestyle but it will also give the blonde the chance to do some blossoming of her own!! I hope Donny doesn’t do anything stupid, for his sake as well as Tara’s. The callous, neglectful ‘father’ isn’t worth risking the boy’s loss of freedom and farm, not to mention creating a delay in Tara’s plans to be with Willow. Well done as always! :heart Thanks so much!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:39 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Beautiful update, Emms. As usual, fantastic imagery and emotional conveyance. I think the amazing thing is that so often I read an update and I get a peaceful feeling that pretty much makes the rest of my day wonderful. It should be prescribed reading for anyone who is overly stressed...it'll do wonders.

Well, the hypnodisks are calling me dear...thanks so much for the update.

~Cyd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:30 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Emms,
Very very well done. I love the sensuality and magic of the love making in the field. And finally some talking. Wonderful and complete. Very well done.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:24 pm 
19. Yummy Face

I am completely awestruck with this update, and I do not think words will do it justice.

I am mystified how their lovemaking makes the flowers grow again, and I am really glad Tara is going to Snnydale with Willow. It is too hard to watch them separate again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:09 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Again the temptation to quote the entire post is overwhelming. Your descriptions, your narrative, touches straight inside my heart and into my bones (not literally, cos .... not a nice image).

Quote:
There's magic in everyday life. There's magic in the things around you. But sometimes it's unfocusing your eyes that allows you to see the amount of magic that can be found inside one sweet kiss.

For me, this describes what this update was about, heck no, the entire Sunflowers story, even as far as encompassing all the fics on this board. It's just magic, a rare and sweet magic between two people we all love.

Mostly, you write very little dialogue, because you don't need to, we know what is happening by the narrative. But the brief talk, Willow asking Tara to come to Sunnydale with her, was effectiveness in what it didn't say.
Quote:
"Do you mean....?"

Tara nodded, her lips forming a smile.

It is that simple.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:04 am 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

Wow..that was so amazing and so beautiful. This part is my favourite so far..I love it!!. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler. [Evan Rachel Wood]

Credit for icon: lj user crazedxinsanity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:52 am 
5. Willowhand

Another beautiful update. When Willow asked Tara to come with her to Sunnydale, I was on the edge of my seat. I am so glad that she agreed. The way you write Willow and Tara is filled with so much emotion. It's breathtaking, really. *sigh* Happy now.

My only concern is whatever Donny is going to do. Hmm. The combination of Tara's father and Donny is never a good one, on the show or in fiction.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:06 am 
3. Flaming O

I am joining the It was amazing train too Emms. I don't know if I can say anything other than wow. And the imagery, so amazing!

cooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:01 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
That was really beautiful :bow Just magic, I can't think of any other way to describe it.

I too worry about what Donny's going to do - against all expectations, I've grown to like the boy. I hope whatever he does isn't the 'something' that was interrupting Willow's white horse scenario - and just for his own sake, too, I'd like to see him come out of this okay.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:07 pm 
2. Floating Rose

:applause WOW!! I'm lovin this fic. The imagery and just everything is awe inspiring. Please update soon. Can't wait to read more. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:15 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Well, here are some replies to your wonderful feedback. I appreciate you all so much, you all really make a girl want to get working on the next update. (which I will be doing tonight, cause the 'little woman" is away. (I'm sad about that part...but happy about being able to spend an obsessive amount of time in front of the computer )

luv ya'll

Jeanne!

first of all, I'd just like to address this following passage.....

Quote:
I thought it was about time I stopped being a bad kitten and jumped into this thread to leave you some feedback.

Heck Yes it's about time sweetie! I was beginning to wonder when I'd see your paw print in here :-D

now...there's another thing I'd like to address

Quote:
You write so beautifully and emotionally that it truly takes my breath away

well.....yes...this part is true :smug I can't really argue with that...

Quote:
& puts my writing abilities to shame.

Yeah...don't even try to say that....cause it's so not true. I totally bow down to your writing ability :bow

Alright sweetie...I think I've rambled enough. I'm so happy that you like the story :-D

fun in dysfuntion Hi Teddy!

Quote:
First, you should probably know I'm one of the many who have lurked among your threads since A Different Life. My natural state of shyness has kept me quiet for a very long time.

Aww sweetie, I'm so glad you have decided to stop lurking (not that that can't be lots of fun) And you've been following my fics since ADL? Wow, that fic was my first ever...it was kinda my baby, and it's so nice to know that you read it. :blush

Quote:
I really enjoy CSiB because of the tone of the story. In the background, I sense a general melancholy that serves to highlight the beauty of the happy moments.

I've tried to keep the tone of this story very low-key and a little bit muted, I haven't written a lot of action because I think that would take away from the sentiment I've tried to capture. Basically what i'm trying to say, is that I wanted everything to flow easily and be very natural.

Quote:
Also, I appreciate how you have taken the W/T theme "finding each other" and have creatively constructed your own perspective. As children, they are able to find each in the sunflowers as part of a game that brings them happiness. Later as adults, they find each other again in the sunflowers as lovers,

wow, I'm very impressed that you picked up on that. I've tried to keep the sunflowers as a sort of tangible thing between them that they could share, that would link them and give them something that would represent a time in their lives when things were clear and simple. In a way it's like they are linked to the land. Also, since most of this fic happens outdoors it was also nice to give them a special place.

Teddy, I wish I could have been more competent in getting my thoughts across tonight because, your insight into this story is very thoughtful and you make many good points, but Alas, I am not good at summarizing my own work, so I guess I will stop rambling now. hehe.

Thank you so much for leaving feedback.

Carleen

Quote:
*sigh*

'nuff said.

wow, Is this what I've reduced you to with all my overly described scenes? :lol Well...Good on me!

Insanity

Quote:
Quote:
*sigh*

'nuff said.

Well, that describes it pretty much.

Carleen does have a way with words doesn't she? :-D :lol

Thank you for all your wonderful comments sweetie. I thought it was interesting that you would chose the word "primal" to describe the lovemaking between Willow and Tara because that was so what I was going for. They weren't just making love, they were giving something back to the earth...restoring it, so in a way they did tap into something very primal and very basic.

and lastly

Quote:
p.s. thank you for your steady reply to my story *hug*

You don't have to thank me for that sweetie. I really love your story, and I believe that If i'm reading and enjoying something I should leave feedback to the author....cause writing is hard and we need all the support we can get right? :lol

thank you for reading my humble story Insanity. I really appreciate all your wonderfully kind words.

willohand Well, I think that's the shortest reply you've ever given me. So, I'll have to make up for your slacking with an extra amount of emoticons. so....here ya go :devil :glasses :clap :applause :-D :party :dance :flirt :dance :flower

there.....that should do it.

thank you for reading, I'm glad you liked the update sweetie.

Kajun

I
Quote:
hope Donny doesn’t do anything stupid, for his sake as well as Tara’s. The callous, neglectful ‘father’ isn’t worth risking the boy’s loss of freedom and farm, not to mention creating a delay in Tara’s plans to be with Willow.

well, congradulations for being the first to mention Donny. :-D Even though he had very little scene in this update, what he brought out about Tara's father, was actually intended to be a major plot mover in this story. I can asure you though, that any angst will be in keeping with the spirit of this story, which means, that you shouldn't expect anything too dramatic to happen in regards to Donny and his father. I hope that helps a little ( I hope I didn't give too much away)

Thank you for your kind response.

Cyd Awwww now I'm :blush . I'm so happy that you get de-stressed when reading this.... :-D

Quote:
Well, the hypnodisks are calling me

Does that mean that we kittens should be expecting an update to RS in the next few... Hmmmm *looks at watch* minutes? I hope so! I'm primed and ready for the romantic love scene I know you are studiously typing right now, under the hypnotic motions of the hypnodisks. :lol

JustSkipIt Debra, Thank you. And....

Quote:
And finally some talking.

Yep. I wrote the talking just for you sweetie :-D

The Rose Thank you sweetie :x

and I wouldn't worry about Willow and Tara separating again...cause I don't think that's going to happen.

watson! dear, dear watson! :-D

Quote:
For me, this describes what this update was about, heck no, the entire Sunflowers story, even as far as encompassing all the fics on this board. It's just magic, a rare and sweet magic between two people we all love.

Wow! that's the nicest compliment I've ever received. :x Thank you.

Quote:
Mostly, you write very little dialogue, because you don't need to, we know what is happening by the narrative. But the brief talk, Willow asking Tara to come to Sunnydale with her, was effectiveness in what it didn't say.

I'm so bad at writing dialogue it isn't even funny, so pretty much any talk they are going to have is going to have be brief as I don't wan't to ruin the story with badly written chit-chat. :lol

Thank you for your wonderful and thoughtful feedback watson, I do appreciate it so much. :blush

Sam, Thank you sweetie. And OOOoooo your favorite update? :-D

Willow~Rosenberg,

And you get a prize for being the second person to mention Donny! :glasses I think you are right on the money with your sentiments about Donny and Tara's father not being a good combination.

thank you for the feedback hun.

cooper Thank you sweetie. :x

Artemis Hi Chris! :waving Thank you.

I think your concerns about donny are very valid. And you are very sweet in your concern for him, I've tried to make him a likable character, even though he started out on the fringes of likability, I like to think that he's really grown into a decent person.

Quote:
I hope whatever he does isn't the 'something' that was interrupting Willow's white horse scenario

wow, you are way more perceptive than I am, as I didn't even pick up on that possibility. But now that you mention it...... :hmm

negraoreo Hi! Welcome! I dont think I've seen you grace the pages of my thread before. Well, now that you're here, have a seat....sorry we are out of snacks though (someone's seriously slacking) :-D

I'm glad you're liking the story, your comments are really too kind. Thank you.

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:44 am 
5. Willowhand

Wow...just...yea. If you even THINK about vaguing up ANYTHING...I will be a very very VERY cranky kitten. You are hereby banned from vaguage.

And it's so lovely to see Willow finally able to open up completely to Tara. And the whole chapter taking place in the sunflower field was just gorgeous...stunning...brilliant....wonderful....magnificent...etc etc etc. Brilliant work!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:41 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

....awesome....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:23 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow! Agreeing with everyone else on how wonderful this chapter is. It gave me such warm fuzzies. :-D

Finally we have some serious talking and yes I am jumping for joy that Tara has decided to go with Willow. They just belong together, period.

Their lovemaking in the sunflower clearing was so powerful. I loved the vivid imagery of how "everything's connected". This update (as are they all) was so beautifully written Emms.

Happy sigh....
-anna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:32 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm moved - the lovemaking scene.
I'm scared - Donnie.
I'm speechless - the regrowth of the Sunflowers.
I'm lazy - for not giving more structured feedback.

Thank you Emms

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:05 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Some more replies :x Sorry kittens, I don't have another update ready yet....my sister's visiting from out of town and I just got back from my vacation in San Francisco, so I haven't had a lot of time to tweak what I have written. I hope you all can be patient a little bit longer....I might get an update posted today. Luv ya'll.

Tegan

Quote:
Wow...just...yea. If you even THINK about vaguing up ANYTHING...I will be a very very VERY cranky kitten. You are hereby banned from vaguage.

okay...okay *holds hands in the air* no vaugage...I promise. :lol

I'm glad you liked the update sweetie.

singgirl

Quote:
....awesome....

Thank you. :blush

anna

Quote:
Finally we have some serious talking and yes I am jumping for joy that Tara has decided to go with Willow. They just belong together, period.

yes....I agree. :-D

Thank you so much for reading Anna, I'm glad the update filled you with warm fuzzies and made you sigh....that's why I continue to write....you know...for the sigh factor...... :glasses

terra21

Quote:
I'm moved - the lovemaking scene.
I'm scared - Donnie.
I'm speechless - the regrowth of the Sunflowers.
I'm lazy - for not giving more structured feedback.

I love it! your feedback got straight to the point :-D I think you've summed every emotion up so well. Thank you.

that's it for now kittens. I'd like to thank everyone who's reading and leaving feedback. next update will be out soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:37 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Here's the update Kittens...Enjoy.

All Disclaimers Apply

They were still drunk on what they had just done as they ran , giggling through the screen door of the farmhouse, it banged behind them as they took off through the kitchen toward the stairs. They didn't even stop long enough to make sure the house was empty. Tara had heard Donny take the truck earlier this morning, so she was almost sure that he was still gone but that was as far as "certain" for them was going to go that moment.They hurried upstairs, Tara in the lead, holding Willow's fingers in her hand as they went. They headed toward the shower.

They stepped giddily into the spray of water coming from the shower-head. Willow leaned against the cool tile wall, she reached out, taking Tara's hands and pulled the blonde into her body. Tara didn't hesitate to flow into Willow's body. They pressed their lips together in a warm wet kiss. Still high on whatever magic they had conjured out in the field they couldn't stop looking at each-other and giggling. It was intoxicating, the laughter and steam billowed around them until it clouded the mirror above the sink and sank into their lungs with each breath.

Tara took the organic soap in her hand, she could feel the rough texture of the oatmeal used to make it poking partly through the smoothness of the cleansing bar. The smell of sweet sugar floated up as Tara held the soap under the hot spray of the shower. She turned the soap in her hand until the inside of her palm sudsed with small bubbles. The spray from the shower misted into her eyes as it slapped hard against her lover's shoulders. Willow, stood in front of her, the redhead's eyes were closed as she held her head tilted back into the spray. The hot water running between her breasts. Tara licked her lips, but forced herself to turn away. She knew if she kept her eyes on Willow's body, she'd want to taste it, and that didn't seem the most effective way to get clean. Tara blushed for no apparent reason other than the fact that she was still having sexy thoughts, even though they'd made love twice more this morning before they'd even made it to the house.

Willow brushed a strand of blonde hair off Tara's cheek, then, lowering her fingers, they wrapped around Tara's bare waist and as she pulled the blonde to her and Tara's wet, warm body slid against her own small frame, Willow's hunger returned.

As Donny drove he found his anger slam in and out of intensity. Part of Donny wanted to believe the worst about his father, because having ill feelings toward the man helped to ease the guilt he felt whenever he thought about the way he'd treated his mother and sister for all those years. But the other part of Donny, the part that still loved his father, wanted to believe that there had been some kind of misunderstanding.

The part of Donny that wanted to believe the best about his father seemed to take control of the reins for the last leg of the drive as he relived childhood memories of all the good times he and his father had shared together, but as he neared the Colby city line he felt his anger well up again, this time stronger than before. Donny once again thought of the rifle in the back of the truck. He gritted his teeth and pushed that thought into the back of his mind, right now he would concentrate on getting to his Aunt's house and finding out exactly what the hell was going on. After-all, he did have nothing other than an address to go on, in reality that could mean anything...

Willow felt a poke to her ribs as she held her squirming prey under the slight weight of her own body. She smiled down into the blue eyes of her lover as she straightened her body, her legs astride Tara's hips . What had started as a friendly game of I bettcha can't had really taken a turn when Tara suggested it might be more fun if they put their queries to the test. And it was more fun, a lot more fun.

Willow grinned devilishly down at Tara as the blonde fought to control her own laughter long enough to extract herself out from under Willow's body. With every squirm though, Willow's stake in the game grew. Tara was effectively lifting her hips with each and every movement, causing an electrifying current of tingling warmth to shoot through Willow's body each time Tara rubbed against her there. Willow began to re-think her strategy for winning at this point, if Tara kept this up, she was sure to be the victor, which would, in turn leave Willow wet, helpless and less the victor...though, if she got her way, they could both share in the spoils. Willow regained her ground, straddling Tara even tighter, in hopes of ceasing any further movement from the blonde, or at least muting her gyrations the slightest bit.

Tara fought to get her breath, but it was difficult With Willow on top of her, though she knew that she could best Willow at any moment, as she did weigh slightly more than the woman above her, who couldn't have been more than 110 soaking wet.Tara wasn't in such a hurry though, she liked this position, it was after all her cunning suggestion that had gotten them to this point, she wasn't about to admit though, that this had been her evil scheme all along.

"Do you give up?"

Tara nearly chocked on her own laugh as she thought about that. Why would she want to give this up? "I never give up!" Tara said defiantly, followed by a satisfied smile, when she felt Willow press more firmly into her. Did Willow really not see what she did to her. Tara was helpless against her, of course, but she was not powerless and that was part of the game.

Tara brought her hands up to encircle Willow's waist. She could feel the redhead's skin through the thin tank-top her lover wore. It wasn't as warm outside as it had been earlier, and they were both enjoying the relief they were getting from the heat. Heat from the sun wasn't nearly as wonderful as the heat that was building at the juncture of where there bodies met. Tara's hands gripped gently, the outside of Willow's shirt, crumpling it between her fingers, she slowly began to slide it up against Willow's body. Tara smiled as she could tell that Willow's competitive side wasn't ready to abandon the game just yet, but at the same time Tara could see the want and need glowing in Willow's eyes. Tara lifted her eyebrows and couldn't help but let the smallest smile of triumph escape across her supple lips. She could tell she was winning. The conflict in Willow's eyes was apparent, though lessening, as Tara continued to slide the red tank-top over freckled skin, coming to stop just below Willow's breasts. Tara then with a glint in her eye, let the shirt fall back in place. She could see a speck of disappointment dance across Willow's face, but the redhead was masking it well. Tara was struck with the sudden urge to extract herself from this position to flip the script. She wanted desperately at that moment, to feel Willow beneath her, She wondered what it would be like to press into her lover from above, to take her that way. Like a stab in the stomach the delicious vision of sliding herself down between Willow's legs and taking the redhead hotly into her mouth began to cloud her thoughts.

Willow sensed the slight shift in power, as Tara's blue eyes deepened in color, her pupils dilating to a hundred times their normal size. She grinned, maybe she'd won the game after-all.

Donny pulled up to the small manufactured home, his tires grinding against stones that littered the driveway. A child's big-wheel lay tipped on its side in the grass in the front lawn. The screen door banged against the house as a small wind that had been threatening for the last fifteen minutes began to pick up speed.

Donny parked the truck, pulling the parking brake with a little more force than needed to set it. Taking the keys out of the ignition, he grabbed the handle of the truck and pushed the cab door open.

Donny knocked loudly on the wooden door, when nobody answered he pushed the dirty white doorbell. Aunt Reeney was deaf and Donny knew that she wouldn't have been able to hear the doorbell, but he hoped that there was someone there with her that could let him in, so he rang again.

Donny could here small footsteps just beyond the door and in the next instant, there was the sound of the doorknob being half-twisted and half-pulled. He knew instantly who was on the other side. "Michael go get your mama" He called through the door as he knew the three year old couldn't open the door by himself. There was the sound of shuffling and then finally running feet as the boy retreated somewhere into the house hopefully to find Beth. Though, Knowing Michael, he could have been doing any number of things that didn't in the least include getting his mother or answering the door.

The last time he'd seen his cousin Beth was on her 24 birthday, he and Tara had traveled down to give her their best wishes, that was over 6 months ago. Even though Beth wasn't their cousin by blood, they considered her so, because he and Tara had known the girl since they were children. Beth had come to live with his Aunt Reeney and Uncle Mac at the age of 13, as a foster child. After uncle Mac died, the state had allowed Reeney to keep Beth temporarily, but temporarily had eventually turned into forever, as the state of Kansas seemed to forget all about the spindly blue-eyed blonde haired foster child. She had lived with Aunt Reeney ever since...even after Michael had been born.

The door was pulled open before Donny could gather his thoughts and he found himself face to face with Aunt Reeney, Michael was close behind, hanging onto the skirt of Reeney's old-fashioned dress. His little hand tight against the faded fabric of the flowered material.

Donny signed hello to his Aunt as he kissed her on the cheek. Reeney was very good at reading lips which was a good thing, because Donny had never really been able to master the art of sign language. Unlike his sister who had picked it up right away. Donny could remember being little, maybe eight or nine and seeing Tara at five or six have whole conversations with the woman using only her hands. Donny had always found that so amazing.

Donny made sure he was turned toward his aunt, so that she could see his lips. "Is Dad here?" Donny pulled the envelope out of his pocket, handing it to his aunt he waited for her to look up at him. Donny could see something pass between her eyes and then she looked up, but before she could move her hands to form an answer to his question, Donny was startled by the sound of a voice behind him.

"Just go home Donny, he's not here ."

The voice came from behind him, and he recognized it right away. Turning around he found cousin Beth standing in the doorway, framed by the sun as it stretched high behind her. Donny felt movement as Michael let go of Reeney's skirt to go to his mother. He held up his arms and Beth, without taking her eyes off Donny bent to pick up the boy. With three year old Michael now on her hip, Beth took a few steps into the room. The little boy was looking apprehensive and Donny's heart went out to him. Donny fought to keep his voice low.

"Do you think I'm an idiot or something Beth? I know he's here, the fucking address is on the envelope."

Donny saw Michael flinch and at once regretted his words. He didn't want to scare the boy, so instead of saying anything further, he stormed out the front door, his long strides taking him swiftly around to the back of the house. Donny froze at the sight of his father's trailer. The hot summer had scorched the ground around the metal contraption but underneath the mobile home the grass was a healthy green....Donny's heart sank and his blood began to boil again. Just how long had his father been here? Donny heard the crunching sounds of Beth's shoes on the hot grass as she came up quickly behind him.

"Just leave us alone Donny......"

Donny could hear a desperation in her voice. He spun around, realization in his throat. "Are you and my father....?" The words died on Donny's tongue. He looked from Beth, as his gaze lowed to the child that clung to her legs... Donny's eyes shot back up. "Is this where he comes when he.....?" Donny couldn't find the words to finish, but the look in Beth's eyes confirmed his assumptions were correct.

"Goddammit!" he swore under his breath. Donny was surprised when a disbelieving chuckle erupted from the stale air in his lungs. Donny's mind once again returned to the rifle in the back of his truck, but instead of moving to get it, Donny reached around to his back pocket. he felt the stiff paper of the folded up bills under his fingers, and grasping them he pulled the wad out of the pocket of his jeans. Donny held the money out to Beth, who was looking at him in disbelief. "Take it" He said through gritted teeth. When Beth's fingers didn't move to take the money right away, Donny pushed it into her hand, closing her fingers hard around the wad of money. " You give this to him, and you make sure to tell him that if he ever sets foot near my home or my sister again, I'll blow his fucking head off." Donny released the grip on Beth's wrist. She made no effort to extract her hand from Donny's grip, even when he let her go, her hand remained still. Donny didn't wait for beth to say anything, instead, he strode past her and didn't stop walking until he'd reached the truck.

TBC

xoxo
Emms

Last edited by Emms on Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:02 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first

Ok I still have to read it but

I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first I'm the first

Henny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:49 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey Emms!

Great update.

So our girls are in a kind of magic-sexual-high, huh? Connecting even deeper I guess!
I liked the parts with them, they're so carefree. And happy! They deserve to be happy.

The part with Donnie was really intense. Donnie is so deeply disappointed, of his father AND Beth. I wonder if he will tell Tara right away. Or if he tries to hide it.
Beth's son is three.. hmm I wonder if he's Tara's and Donnie's brother...
It's a good thing though that he decided against shooting his father...
That would be even worse for Tara.

Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:09 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Helloooooooooooooo emms,

I promised a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really.... Can I say that word a few times more?...... Yes you can Henny .... Well thank you Emms.....really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really.... really *out off breath now* really long reply.

So here I am with that really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, long reply...... Yeah I'm sneaky or something **** or like ***** for using that word like 1000000 times. For my really long reply..... Yes your are Henny!!!! you are brilliant Henny .... Yeah I know Emms and thank you for saying that. ....lol

So where to start ...uuhmmmm maybe I should calm down first my :love is beating to fast. Just thinking back on the last few updates wooohooooooo Emms they where romantic and hot and sexy and nearly every word on earth except for the bad ones.

I knew this will be a master piece with every update your writing skills grow and grow... and I'm not just saying that...I really mean it. The emotions in your story ..... you write them so well...*sigh* amazing.

Ok coming back to the update hot hot hot and ooooo..... there dad with Beth..... and Michael is there son? I can't take it any more ......this is too much.

Ok I will leave it with this because I'm in a babble mood and can go on and on for hours..... so better stop.

Just one little thing Amazing!!!!! and beautiful I forgot to say beautiful how can I forget that one....oooooo duhhhh me .....it's so Beautiful Emms...

So I kept my promise didn't I .... a little late but still it's here.

Henny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:01 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Henny! :lol well, it's about time missy!....yes....I suppose that feedback was long enough....even though you did fill a lot of space with the word 'really' :lol

well.... I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really glad you like the update sweetie. :-D

Insanity Thank you for your feedback. Yea... Donny's segements were very intense...but then again, i guess he's sort of an intense kinda guy.

Quote:
I wonder if he will tell Tara right away. Or if he tries to hide it.

:eyebrow I also wonder.... I guess we'll have to see wont we? :devil

Quote:
Beth's son is three.. hmm I wonder if he's Tara's and Donnie's brother...

I think it's safe to say that that is the case.

now.....let us give a collective 'ewwwww' at the thought of Mr. Maclay and Beth together romantically. :lol

xoxo
Emms

Last edited by Emms on Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:10 pm 
19. Yummy Face

*skips around the room singing a little song*

"Oh how I love this story! Yes, I do, I do, I do! I love this story so so much! Yes, I do-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!"

Okay, so I never said I was a singer...sue me.

Emms, I continue to love your updates. This one was so precious with W and T just being unable to keep their hands off each other. It's such a contrast to the slow and easy nature of their physical relationship from other chapters. The decision has been made -- Tara is going to leave with Willow -- and so everything else seems to have fallen into place. There's nothing holding them back and it shows in their playfulness.

But then there is the situation with Donny and their father. Very interesting twist, Emms. I'll be interested to see how more of that plays out in future updates. I'm sure it will put a cog in the wheel that is Tara's plan to leave with Willow...but it certainly won't stop the plan from being acted out. I have faith in you, Emms...you won't let anything stop our girls from being together.

Looking forward to another update. I have to remember to breathe everytime I see that you've posted a new chapter.

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:11 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Emms,
Well done really. At first I was a bit disturbed by the cross-cutting between the lust and sensuality of W/T with the violence of Donnie. Then I was ok with it. Then I just felt that the entre scene with Donnie et. al. really overpowered the W/T part. Probably one of the best portrayals of Donnie I've ever seen really.

Also, thanks for the talking. I totally appreciate.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:57 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

More replies. Thank you all so much for responding to this update. it means a lot to me :blush

hehe... skipping and singing carleen is funny :lol (funny visual)

Quote:
Tara is going to leave with Willow -- and so everything else seems to have fallen into place. There's nothing holding them back and it shows in their playfulness.

that's what I was really trying to get accross with this update...Before Willow and Tara talked there was so much kind of sadness just below the surface.....now they really have nothing that they haven't said to eachother and that lightened the mood a little bit...

Quote:
But then there is the situation with Donny and their father. Very interesting twist, Emms. I'll be interested to see how more of that plays out in future updates. I'm sure it will put a cog in the wheel that is Tara's plan to leave with Willow

life's like that sometimes....In the summer of their childhood, they had to overcome the feeling of not being in control of their situation. They sort of had to accept what the grown-ups decided was going to happen....and now that they are the grown-ups, they'll have to rediscover how, even though they've grown they still can't control every aspect of their journey.

I'm glad you liked the update Car....thanks for the song :-D It was lovely.....no, really....it was :lol

Debra,

Quote:
At first I was a bit disturbed by the cross-cutting between the lust and sensuality of W/T with the violence of Donnie.

yeah... I know what you mean. While I was writing it, I kinda thought the same thing....But it just sort of played out like that in my head, and every time I thought about rearranging the update into a more palletable combination, my creative heart would shout "NO! that's not they way it's supossed to go down." I'm glad I did it the way I did though, because the senes were really meant to contrast eachother and forshadow possible upcoming circumstances. (there might be a smidge of angst...but nothing too terrible. )

Quote:
Then I just felt that the entre scene with Donnie et. al. really overpowered the W/T part.

For the sake of the story, this could be considered the 'Donny update'. I really needed him for plot progression...

Quote:
Probably one of the best portrayals of Donny I've ever seen really.

:blush Thank you. You know...I'm not a big Donny fan, but I felt that in order to make this world's Tara a believable character, that her life had to be believable too...and Donny is a constant in her life, whether he's being friendly, protective, mean, or abusive he's helped to shape the person she's become..and even though he's had such a small part in this fic so far I really wanted to flesh him out a little in order to keep him three demensional.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:16 pm 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

Emms..that was so frigging beautiful..Willow and Tara..awww :x . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler. [Evan Rachel Wood]

Credit for icon: lj user crazedxinsanity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:19 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Wow, you have tons of feedback and you've replied to them already. Impressive. Damned impressive (or you spend way too much time here, take it whichever way you like).

What can I add that hasn't been said already, AND in out of tune song and dance.

The urgency of the run into the house and the shower really caught my eye. This is new, considering the slowfire buildup that had been their previous lovemaking. I can almost physically feel their need, and the playfulness of the game.

Is this what they call falling hopelessly in love?

And Donny. Oh my. Beth and Michael. Oh my. I can even sympathize with his immediate reaction of resorting to violence. This is a bad situation. *shakes head*.

And hey, thanks for the quick updates. Makes abstinence from sodas that much easier to bear (that's from a 2 cans of diet coke at lunch girl)).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:23 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

well....here's more replies....as it was already pointed out by watson that I spend too much time here, I might as well live up to it. :lol
Sam,

Quote:
Emms..that was so frigging beautiful

Thank you sweetie. Your words of encouragement are always valued. :-D

Watson,

Quote:
Wow, you have tons of feedback and you've replied to them already. Impressive. Damned impressive (or you spend way too much time here, take it whichever way you like).

:lol I thinks it's that I spend way too much time out here. Yeah.... *looks around guiltily* wayyyyy toooo much time. :geek

Quote:
What can I add that hasn't been said already, AND in out of tune song and dance.

We can all aspire to Carleen's rare form of greatness....but most of us will never make it. :lol

Quote:
The urgency of the run into the house and the shower really caught my eye. This is new, considering the slowfire buildup that had been their previous lovemaking. I can almost physically feel their need, and the playfulness of the game

yes...I definitly deviated from my usual formula on this update.... I meant for the heaviness to seem a little lifted. They have nothing held back now...and I imagine that that would be a great relief to them.

Quote:
And Donny. Oh my. Beth and Michael. Oh my. I can even sympathize with his immediate reaction of resorting to violence. This is a bad situation. *shakes head*.

yeah, you know, Donny did stay true to character when his first instinct was violence, but I think it's shown how much he's grown that he was able to be the bigger person and walk away from it. (even with the fowl language, that was still a big step for him. ) I think he needed that self validation, because he's said many times how guilty he feels about the way he's treated people in the past. He needed to show himself that he could be different.

Quote:
And hey, thanks for the quick updates. Makes abstinence from sodas that much easier to bear (that's from a 2 cans of diet coke at lunch girl)).

naughty watson. *shakes finger at you* :-D No more soda for you! I'll see to that missy! even if I have to write non-stop until you're better.

well....that's it for now

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:22 am 
19. Yummy Face

Hey sweetie :wave

Well, once again, you bring us true beauty in literary form, I have a feeling you could (& indeed do) weave beauty & magic into even the simplest of words.

Okay, I shall address this last update in two parts ('cos otherwise I'd end up babbling & tying myself in knots and then you wouldn't know what I was talking about any more).

Firstly: Willow & Tara - You have captured the true love and passion they share in all it's intoxicating, breath-taking beauty :x It's wonderful & brilliant :bow :clap
Their game was so deliciously real, you could actually feel the tension building in both of them, feel them fighting to keep control - again, it was beautiful.

Secondly: Donny (well, Donny & his father & Beth & Michael really, but, for the sake of not rambling lets just say Donny) - The conflict that Donny was going through during his drive was so real & believable, his father has been a complete ass practically his whole life, but, he's still his father - that was a hard journey for Donny & I feel like I travelled it with him.

So, Beth & Tara's father? Uhm, yeah, ewww *reflexive shiver of disgust* & Michael is Donny & Tara's brother? Wait, so, if Michael's 3... that means the thing between Tara's father & Beth started when Tara's mother was still alive, yes? I wonder if Tara's mother knew?

Well, that's certainly a lot to deal with, thank goodness Tara has Willow there to help her deal.

Okay, I've babbled enough now sweetie. I look forward to more, as always. :)

Hugs
Jeanne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:05 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Location: usually dozing behind a book and/or computer...many times both
Hiya Emms,

You have an amazing ability to portray the erotic without falling into the cavernous cliches. The effect is much more powerful. I particularly find the contrast between the new lighthearted ease between Willow and Tara and the dramatic tension of Donnie/father quite riveting. I am curious to see how the knowledge of her father's secret life and new half-sibling will affect Willow/Tara's path.

Thanks for the wonderful update.
teddy

If you are incalculable, then we are congruent. ~Hillman~ Insanity of noble minds, That never falters nor abates, But labors and endures and waits, Till all that it foresees it finds Or what it can not find creates.~Longfellow~
Got Gaydar?||

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next