The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jan. 9th :: New Fic :: Willowhand - A new Smutty.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 4
Title: Willowhand.

Author: CopperAndGold

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimers: If I had a million dollars, Oh if I had a million dollars...

Summary/Spoilers: Definite spoilers... seasons four and five. I can’t tell you the exact episodes ‘cause it would ruin the story. It’s a bit of an unconventional behind-the-scenes smutty.

Onto it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was subtle; a tiny flick against her thigh. At first she thought her leg had grazed one of the daisies, but when the touch lingered she wondered at it’s origin. Looking down, she could see her naked legs, and naked feet standing in tall grass; the blades flicking her skin here and there. The sun was setting and she needed to find her shoes – but the touch was persistently moving up and down her leg. All of a sudden, Tara felt as if she was being lifted above the field, above the house and her blood kin, into the sky closer and closer to the sun until—

“Mmmm, morning love.” Tara rumbled, her eyes blinking rapidly against the morning sun. She pushed her leg forward, into the warm hand that was slowly caressing her naked thigh.

“No, not awake yet.” Said a tiny voice from below a curtain of copper. Willow squeezed Tara’s leg gently, before letting go and resuming her slow caresses.

The blonde nuzzled deeper into Willow’s neck, wiggling her hips excitedly. “Is this the thing you like to do? I like the thing you like to do.” She whispered, her voice husky from sleep.

The hacker chuckled, “Why, whatever do you mean, Ms. Maclay?” She tickled the soft skin below her fingers.

Tara tapped the mischievous hand disapprovingly. “I’m supposed to make believe I’m asleep.” She snuggled in tight against her girlfriend, closing her eyes.

After a giggle or two, the room was again silent. The only movement, the one of Willow’s hand progressively making its way higher and higher up Tara’s leg, from below the covers. The only sound that of breathing.

When her fingers felt the soft material of Tara’s underwear, Willow’s jaw tightened. The blonde was playing her part flawlessly; acting as though she was still asleep. She didn’t know when they’d come up with this little game. One morning, she’d woken up to two things: Fierce arousal, and Tara’s warm, supple body pressed against her back. Even though she’d known the blonde had still been asleep, she couldn’t help touching her. The result had been amazingly gratifying for Willow, as well as a great way to start the day for her girlfriend. At first, guilt was easy to come by. The redhead was quick to apologize for having been so presumptuous. But, Tara had just as quickly proven to her how grateful she’d been for the wonderful wakeup call.

Ever since that day, she presumed, this was a little game they liked to play. She chuckled to herself, Tara probably likes it ‘cause it seems so innocent. She upped the ante, and pushed her bum into her girlfriend gently – the movement would’ve been imperceptible to anyone but to the blonde, who felt every bit of the tension coiled within those tiny hips. Tara’s breath caught in the back of her throat. Not yet, don’t wake up yet. she thought, trying desperately not to just give the game up. Tara liked these games they played. It brought out a facet of her Willow’s personality that no-one else ever had the privilege to see before. It was all for her; this vixeny-playful side of Willow was all hers.

The hand had reached her hip now, and was slowly making its way between their bodies. In an unconscious reaction, Tara’s hips rocked back, allowing the hand to reach between them. Between her legs.

Tara groaned. She moved her own, heretofore immobile hand under Willow’s bent-back arm to reach for a small breast. Finding the soft orb of flesh, she squeezed. “Mmm, I think I’m awake now.” She husked.

“Uh huh, you sure are,” Willow whispered, slowly rubbing her fingers back and forth over wet cotton. Her small fingers pushing against the material where it protruded slightly, making hips jump and full breasts press against her back. “you’re already so wet.”

“Oh, God,” The blonde moaned, her hand rubbing the hard nipple it had captured in its palm. “I can’t help it, it’s Willowhand.” She gasped, her hips rocking gently in rhythm with her girlfriend’s talented fingers.

Willow’s hand stilled as she chuckled, “Willowhand?”

Not feeling quite so mirthful, Tara moved her hand away from the redhead’s breast, to quickly tuck itself between their bodies, “Willowhand,” she moaned, as she pressed Willow’s fingers onto herself, “Your hand. This—“ she bucked, and continued shakily, “The hand that knows where to touch me, how to touch me...” She quickly pushed her panties aside, and brought her lover’s fingers to her wetness. “The hand that—“

Everything exploded; there was a hurricane of short, red hair. And all she felt was the absence of Willowhand. “that...”

“Oh my God!” Willow was frantic, jumping out of bed and rushing towards the dresser. “I’m gonna be late for class!” Temporarily oblivious to the shaking, wanting blonde left wondering, wide-eyed and open-mouthed – With her hand tucked messily inside her own panties.

One leg already through her underwear, the other raised in the air as realization struck the infallible student. “Oh, baby,” she turned quickly, not taking care of her balance. Her leg came down on reflex, wanting to stabilize Willow’s body, but got caught on the edge of the panties of which she hadn’t let go. “I’m so— Eek!” she squeaked as she tumbled to the floor, “Owie,” She pouted, and rubbed her knee.

Tara still hadn’t said anything, or moved from the bed.

Willow continued, “Baby, I’m so sorry... I-I didn’t notice the time... I thought it was earlier, I swear.”

Silence – Tara looked shocked.

“Tarebear?” Willow was getting nervous. Her eyes darting from the clock, to her girlfriend’s vacant gaze. “A-are you okay? It’s just the one class, we can meet up afterwards, at the Magic Box? I can come with Buffy, since she has to go there after class. ‘Cause Giles wanted her to see how the place is coming along... a-and apparently, he has a surprise for her. Xander knows it, but he won’t tell. Can you believe? Xander, keeping a secret?” She chuckled half-heartedly, wringing her fingers.

“You’re leaving.” It wasn’t a question, but a stated fact. As if Tara was trying to make herself understand a very complex equation her genius-girlfriend came up with. Too startled to react any other way.

Willow didn’t know how to read her baby’s expression right then. She didn’t look angry, but she didn’t exactly look happy either. Disappointed... it would stand to reason, but that wasn’t all there was.

“Baby, I have to...” She pleaded from her position: kneeling next to the bed. “It’s only three hours. Three hours and then I’m all yours. Willowhand and all.” She smiled, her eyes shining.

“You’re leaving.” The blonde threw her head back, hitting the pillows and making the air rush out of the downy material, sounding for all the world exactly as Tara felt.

Deflated.

“I’ll see you at a quarter-to three, at the Box. I promise, love.” Willow pleaded for her girlfriend’s mood to shift, as she pulled on her brightly colored striped sweater-vest.

“I know... I understand. I get it.” She grumbled.

Willow chuckled, “So, I guess I should stop apologizing then?” she quirked an eyebrow.

The redhead’s hand faltered on it’s way to her bag, as she heard her witch’s husky reply, “Save it for tonight.”

~~

The door closed and Tara found herself alone. Well... crap. She mentally groused, still completely turned on... minus her partner. How did she see the time? Knowing that the clock was on her side of the bed, and that the redhead had been facing away... I bet she has one of those internal alarms, or something. She was lost in her thoughts as she tried to make herself more comfortable; digging her elbow into the mattress in the process... nudging the hand that was still tucked— Oh. She quirked an eyebrow, and comically darted her eyes left to right, as if she was expecting other people in the room.

Tara bit her lip.

For the life of her, she couldn’t remember the last time she’d masturbated. Since (finally) becoming Willow’s girlfriend last year, she really didn’t find the need. That summer alone gave her enough memories to last a lifetime... The warm wind, the clear night sky, the smell of salt in the air... the beach at sunset. Mmm, the beach.

She smiled as she laid there with her hand still tucked inside her undies, remembering her lover’s reaction to the nickname she’d bestowed upon her hand. Hands, really... very dexterous hands. Willow hands.

She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Tara brought her hand out from the awkward angle it had been in, tucked through the left side of her panties, to wiggle in from the top instead; finding the position much more comfortable.

She cupped herself softly, not moving but just resting there as if awaiting command. The tip of her fingers quickly grew moist, as if the mere presence of warm skin beckoned liquid heat from within her. She stilled, and thought of Willow. She thought of...

The first time she’d felt Willow’s hand touch her most private of parts. It had been after a major spell; the ‘Passage To The Nether realm’ spell to be exact. Kind of ironic she chuckled at herself.

It had been intense, for sure... and, up until then, their relationship had been mostly one sided. Tara remembered those early awkward days when she was the only one ready to give pleasure to her girlfriend. Willow had been hesitant, to say the least. Scared she wouldn’t like it. Scared she wouldn’t know what to do.

And of course, there had still been Oz.

The blonde’s brow furrowed, shaking her head. Why am I thinking about this now? God, Maclay, focus.

Taking a deep breath, she brushed her fingers lightly against her outer lips. Reminding herself of what she’d been initially thinking.

The first time Tara was introduced to Willowhand.

The spell had been intense. The energies filling the room made the air electric, their skin glowing and glistening. Willow laid there, on the floor, surrounded with tiny sparkles of pure white light. Her chest was heaving, her breasts pressing against her top, the nipples hard and aroused. Tara tried to concentrate, she needed to concentrate. Being an anchor wasn’t as easy as sitting at the bottom of the ocean. No, her full attention should be focused on the redhead, willing her soul to come back to her. Well, I am doing that in a way. She thought.

She was, in fact, willing her girlfriend Oh, Goddess, she’s my girlfriend! To come back. So she could ravage her. Or, touch her a lot. In new places, if she wanted. She would settle for lots of kisses, really. My girlfriend.

She didn’t stop to think, then, that her thoughts might be traveling back to Willow, so entangled were their essences through the spell. But they had been.

And, as Willow witnessed the blurry but still blatantly obvious lovemaking of her best-friend/worst-enemy with Mr. Idaho, corn-fed muscles, sensual feelings coursed through her. Lust, with a taste of jasmine and honey.

Tara.

She needed to get back. Tara was waiting for her to come back. Tara wanted her to come back, now.

Tara wanted her.

In an instant, the light intensified in the room and the energy connecting the two witches gave a pull. Willow, having been laying on her back wasn’t so much affected by the pull as Tara had been.

The blonde’s body toppled forward, barely having the reflexes and wits to catch herself on the way down. Her hands falling on both sides of Willow’s head, making a curtain of gossamer, blonde hair fall around them.

Green eyes opened lazily, pupils dilated. Both women were panting, Tara licked her lips and they were kissing.

It was wet, hot and passionate and just so good.

Tara brought her left hand down, putting most her weight on her strongest arm. With astounding agility, she grasped the material of both hers and Willow’s skirts and pulled it up, allowing her to move her left leg between widening milky ones. She quickly snapped her hand back up to support herself, and broke the kiss. Her deep blue eyes bore into green, trying to communicate with one look everything she was feeling.

Willow was shaking beneath her. Wanting, but still so worried. Her eyes were clouded, Tara couldn’t read her. Too many different things—

She felt a hand on her thigh. The simple touch made her breath hitch; made goosebumps run across her flesh. “I want to make love to you, Willow.” She heard herself say, and actually heard her girlfriend swallow.

Willow’s eyes darted, left to right. “Tara... I-I’m not sure I... God, look at you, how could I not—i-it’s not that. I-it’s, I’m not—“

The blonde stopped the babble the best way she knew how. With a kiss. The kind of kiss that steals words from mouths. Pulling away again, her eyes were softer now. Smitten, and adoring. “I want to make love to you, Willow.” She repeated, putting the emphasis where it was apparently needed. She lowered herself onto her elbow, freeing her opposite hand so she could gently run a finger along the redhead’s collarbone.

“Tara... no. I want... I-I want to make love to you.” The redhead twisted, so she was laying on her side, facing her girlfriend. “You’ve been so, so patient with me... I mean – you – with all the giving,” She smiled, “you’re amazing.”

The blonde blushed, and looked down for a moment. Peeking up through her lashes. “But, I love making love to you...”

Willow ran a finger down her girlfriend’s cheek. “I know... and seeing how much you like it,” She couldn’t believe how upfront and calm she was being, “well... it makes me want to touch you. To feel you, to feel... “ She ran her hand down Tara’s arm, taking a turn at her chest, and cupped a full breast. “to feel this.”

“To feel this.” She remembered. Willow’s hand, her fingers on her breast. Even resting on top of her shirt, Willow’s fingers had seeped in, through the material straight to her skin. Branding her, forever.

“Oh, God...” She moaned. At this point, she’d pulled the nightgown up her body, revealing a breast to the chilly morning air. A nipple stood proudly erect at the center, being tantalizingly flicked by the tip of a finger. She kicked at the covers, feeling altogether too warm for her own good. Her other hand did not move. It sat there, seemingly poised and waiting in blatant incongruity with the rest of her body’s movements. Her hips, playing a pendulum’s mistress, tick-tocking left and right -- A snake charmer, wooing her partner from its basket.

Still, the hand did not move.

She remembered.

Willow’s fingers tightened around her breast, and Tara’s breath caught in the back of her throat. “Oh... r-really?” Her mouth felt dry, all the moisture in her body, she’d hypothesized, having rushed to her lower belly.

Willow tensed, “Well... no, n-not really, really...” she faltered, “I mean, I want to feel you... but, I don’t know what to do.” She swallowed, “I was thinking you could show me... with, with your hand?” She squeezed Tara’s nipple.

“Aahh! Goddess,” The blonde panted, “m-my hand?”

“Yeah,” the redhead replied, with more certainty. She sat up, “first, let’s get rid of some things...” She said, as she reached for the buttons of her own top.

It always amazed Tara how assertive her girlfriend became after doing a spell. She’d become this confident, headstrong woman. She knew what she wanted, and by golly, she would say, she’d get it. If Tara hadn’t been so aroused, she would’ve probably chuckled at the thought.

It took a second for the dazed blonde to catch up, but once she saw Willow remove her blouse revealing a tight, dark purple, satin top, her hands moved to the bottom of her own shirt on instinct. She quickly pulled it up, over her head... desperate to feel Willow’s fingers again. The redhead’s eyes followed every movement she made, reaching back to unhook her bra.

In moments they were both topless, their breaths coming in staccatos as they merely looked at each-other.

“Let’s take this off too.” Willow reached for the zipper at the back of Tara’s flowered skirt. The blonde lifted her hips, too stunned to say anything. The redhead was taking her sweet time, caressing every inch of flesh she could find. The contrast between the cool material of the skirt being pulled off of her, and the warm fingers pressing and caressing her thighs made Tara’s legs shake.

“You feel so good Tara,” She pulled the skirt off womanly hips slowly, “so soft, so warm. My Tactile Heaven – your skin makes my fingers tingle.” Willow whispered, kissing the underneath of the blonde’s right breast. Her hands, kneading her lover’s thighs.

Her legs were trapped inside her semi-lowered skirt; any attempt at widening her legs was thwarted by a restrictive band of material. The sheer struggle made her core tighten. Tara was deliriously aroused. Willow’s words; she’d never heard her girlfriend talk like this before. She kept being surprised by her redheaded Goddess. Her boots dug into the carpet, lifting her pelvis from the floor. She wanted the damn skirt off.

Willow took that moment of distraction to take a nipple into her mouth. She suckled on it, flicking her tongue against it all the while groaning at the sensuality of it all.

The blonde’s hands shot up to a bob of red hair, holding Willow’s mouth against her breast. “Oh, God Will... that feels amazing.” She moaned.

Willow’s hands were all over her. Softly passing over her stomach, tickling up her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts. Tracking back down, gripping her hips and pulling them up, showing Tara how much closer she needed her to be. She lost patience, and quickly pulled back and took the skirt along with her. Leaving Tara laying on her back, naked but for a pair of damp white cotton panties, and black, Doc Marten’s.

The redhead could only stare.

Feeling somewhat self-conscious, Tara sat up and reached for her laces.

“No, no... God, baby no.” Willow squeaked, “The, t-the boots. They stay on. Please, could...they,” She swallowed. “You look so hot.”

What!? I’m... I’m what? “H-hot?” The blonde quirked and eyebrow, blushingly looking down at herself. Feeling ridiculous with her boots on. But the look in Willow’s eyes as she nodded slowly... Wow... she really means it. She really does think I’m...

She grinned a lopsided grin, and nodded her head once, laying back down to rest her head against a pillow. “O-okay,” she whispered bashfully.

Willow ran a finger up the inside of Tara’s leg, starting from the rough edge of the top of Tara’s boot. “It’s the contrast... your legs are so soft,” She emphasized this fact by rubbing the back of her hand against the skin in question, “and the boots are so... tough looking.” Her green eyes looked up to find blue ones, “I find it hot because it’s almost a physical manifestation of who you are.” She lowered her mouth, and kissed just bellow Tara’s belly button. “Soft and strong at the same time. My beautiful Amazon.” She inched up Tara’s body, and kissed her full on the lips.

The boots were forgotten. Tara couldn’t care less about the boots anymore, all she cared about were the words that came out of that beautiful mouth. The tongue that was caressing her own, the rock of her lover’s hips against her own. She found the boots to be useful really, giving her better traction against the carpet to push her hips up. She grinned.

Willow pulled away again, and made no fanfare out of taking the white undergarments off. In one motion, taking care to get them around and past the yummy boots, she slipped them off the blonde’s long legs. She moaned softly at the resulting picture her actions painted.

Tara felt her girlfriend slinking up her body, and rest by her side. Willow’s right hand reached for the blonde’s, taking the back of it into her palm. “This is when you come in, baby...” She pulled their hands up, on top of Tara’s stomach. “See, I was thinking I could hold your hand like this...” She rubbed her index finger over Tara’s, demonstrating what she meant. “and you could show me... what you like. H-how you like to be touched?” She looked at her girlfriend hopefully.

The blonde could see the trepidation in Willow’s eyes. Sure, she’d touched herself before. Who didn’t? But this was... very different. Willow was there. With her... and she was asking her to touch herself. To show...

Her hand started moving, caressing her stomach softly. When she felt the movement, Willow released a sigh of relief before moaning softly under her breath. “Tara,” She whispered, “thank you.”

Looking into grateful green eyes, Tara couldn’t be shy for too long. “Kiss me, baby.” And, as Willow’s lips touched her own, she continued rubbing her hand over the length of her body. Up and down her stomach, between her breasts. She then ran them up over a swell, and cupped her breast, feeling Willow’s breath hitch within the kiss. Tara pushed her hips up again, pressing her pussy against the bunched up material of Willow’s skirt. “Willow,” She panted, “t-take off your skirt. I need to feel you against me.”

As if a starter pistol had been shot, the redhead jumped into action. The skirt and her underwear were history in a second. She returned her hand on top of Tara’s, and pressed herself into the blonde’s hip. “Yes, God baby... I feel you.” The blonde groaned.

She brought their hands quickly down her stomach, to the top of a thin patch of cropped, dark-blonde hair.

“Would you like to feel me, Will?” Tara’s fingers started moving against her swollen flesh, feeling the wetness seep out from inside of herself. Her clit was throbbing, she could hear Willow’s responding growl as if she was right there with her.

She pressed her fingers between the folds, resting them lightly above her clit. She was dying to touch herself for real. She wanted to press, and rub... Tara bit her lower lip, flushed from head to toe. Thinking about that night had her in a state.

“Would you like to feel me, Will?” Tara husked. She heard a growl, and felt her girlfriend’s hand tighten imperceptibly around her own. The small movement sending Tara’s arousal hell-bent on debilitating her completely. She couldn’t think or speak anymore. She pushed their hands lower, pressing down softly with her middle fingers – feeling the wetness pooling up, around their joined fingers as Tara swirled them around and around her clit. Achingly slowly. It might’ve been a “how to” guide to her orgasms, but she wanted to give Willow as much as she could. Making it even more memorable, she reasoned.

“Oh, guh—“ Tara’s eyes were tightly shut, committing every sense she had to her memory. She could hear Willow talking. She could feel Willow’s hand on top of hers. She rubbed her clit harder, “Oohh,” Dorm walls, thin dor... oh, sweet heavens. “Fuuck!”

Tara rotated her hips, pressing up at every turn to rub against their fingers. “Oh, f-fuck,” She groaned unconsciously.

Willow’s fingers instantly pressed harder against the blonde’s, digging her pussy against Tara’s thigh. “Tara, say..” She panted, “God, say that again.” She pressed her fingers past Tara’s, sliding into the wettest— “My God, how can this feel so good, ” She pushed lower still, finding a dip in her lover’s landscape, she lingered at the edge. “Wet. So, so wet... Oh, baby...” She groaned, biting down on the blonde’s neck, gently.

“Oh fuck, Willow!” She rubbed her clit harder. Willow, her wonderful, beautiful Willow was right there. Right here, with her... she felt so free. “Do it... Oh p-please, I want you inside me baby, please,” she pushed her pelvis up, her pussy practically begging Willow’s fingers to enter her.

Willow’s breath was thick against her throat, a mumbled “Oh, God... oh, God... oh, God...” being tickled against the soft skin. “I want to see you,” The redhead said as she pushed up, and kneeled between her lover’s legs.

Tara bent and widened her legs, resting her boots flat against the ground. Her fingers still rubbing her clit, but she’d slowed her movements, trying to calm down. If she didn’t, she’d finish without Willow.

The redhead feasted on the flesh before her with her eyes. Soft, warm hands trailed up Tara’s inner thighs, tickling their way up... “I don’t want to hurt you,” Tara heard her girlfriend whisper, “I’ve never felt like this before, I want you so much.”

Tara groaned, and pressed her hips up. “You won’t hurt me Willow,” She pressed her own fingers lower, showing her girlfriend how ready she was for her. Her fingers slid effortlessly within her own sopping warmth. “Ohh, I promise,” Tara arched her back, tensing her ass. “I want you too, so much.”

She shoved her two middle fingers inside herself, grinding the palm of her soaked hand against her clit. Tara’s other hand was pinching one of her nipples, her eyes were still shut and her mouth hung open.

She was lost to anything but the images that flashed against the back of her eyelids. “Willow... so good,” She moaned as she started to push and pull her fingers, in and out. Slowly but determinedly, pushing past fluttering muscles. She bore down onto her own fingers.

Tara brought her fingers out, and resumed rubbing her clit. Looking deeply into Willow’s eyes, she let her lover know it was her turn.

The redhead was staring again. She couldn’t help it, what she’d just seen... she ran a finger up and down Tara’s pussy, making her lover’s juices run over her fingers and spill down her inner thigh. “Oh, wow...” She whispered, in awe of her girlfriend’s arousal. I did that.

“Willow,”

It’s was all it took. Willow’s brain shut down, and without another thought she pressed two fingers into her lover. “Oh. My. Fucking. God.” She growled, as she felt Tara surround her. A shot of electricity shot up and down her back. Her pussy tightened against the blonde’s thigh.

She was inside Tara.

“Aahhh, yesss!” Tara bore down, “M-my thoughts... exactly,” she swirled her hips, feeling the length of Willow’s fingers enter her. She stopped rubbing herself, wanting to concentrate on that feeling alone.

Knowing her anatomy, Willow figured it would be best to twist her fingers up... instead of having them point down. As she adjusted her position, Tara’s legs shot up in a flare reaction, “Oh!” and hooked her booted feet across Willow’s ass, pulling her closer to her still. “Willow, yes.”

The redhead pressed her pussy against her hand, effectively pressing her own fingers deeper into her lover. She curled her fingers up on instinct, and started to rock them both back and forth. “Tare—oh, baby you feel so good.” She leaned forward and captured a nipple with her mouth. Lavishly licking the puckered surface, nibbling on it, feeling as if she’d been hungry for Tara her whole life.

Their bodies were tightly fit together, no movement but those of Willow’s hips pushing into her girlfriend.

I love you so much. The blonde thought, the fact alone pushing her ever closer to the edge. She could feel Willow’s palm press against her clit, she could feel how wet she was, against her own pussy. Tickling pubic hair, teasing her. Fingers pressing deep... wiggling, up—

“Oh, baby... yes, yes...” Tara was so close.

“Yes, yes...” Tara’s voice was barely audible, her breath ragged and her hips raised above the bed. Her fingers were pumping in and out of herself faster, and deeper by the second. “Uugggnn,” her throat tightened, trying to keep her voice down. She let go of her breast long enough to grab a corner of the blankets. Quickly, she brought it up to her mouth and bit down. “Mmpphh,” Tara’s inner muscles were tightening, gripping her fingers deep inside.

The blonde brought her hand back between their bodies, and cupped her girlfriend’s sex. “Goddess, baby you’re dripping.” She growled, bending a finger up to catch against the hood of her lover’s clit, she flicked it a few times before pushing two fingers deep into Willow. “I want you to come with me, love.” She whispered into the redhead’s ear, a tear making its way down her cheek as it was the first time she’d ever used that particular term of endearment. Realizing she really meant it’s full implication.

Willow pushed down onto the blonde’s fingers, “Uhn, baby,” she opened her eyes, and saw the tear but most of all... she saw the love in Tara’s gaze. Those clear, dark blue eyes that spoke volumes. She started rocking her hips, sliding Tara’s fingers in and out of herself as she was copying the movements for her lover. “Together, love.” She softly said, looking her girlfriend in the eye. Letting her know she meant it as well.

“Willow!” She was so, so close. Tara couldn’t take it anymore, she needed to come. She brought her fingers out to rub her clit, while she brought her other hand down between her legs, replacing the fingers that were needed elsewhere. She pushed two inside her wanting core, and clamped down. She willed her fingers to rub faster.

Willow was grunting at her ear, “Oh yes, baby... unh! I’m gonna come,”

“Oh God, sweetie me too,” Tara couldn’t figure out which was reality, all she could feel was Willow. Her clit was on fire, it pulsed and throbbed... her fingers were wrinkled from her juices.

“Me... too,” Tara moaned. The redhead rocked against Tara, driving her fingers harder and harder into her wet pussy. “Willow, oh, you feel so... so good inside,” Her feet dropped back onto the floor for purchase, not wanting to hurt her girlfriend. She pumped her hips, grinding herself onto Willow. “Mmmphh, yesssss,”

“Yess!!” The blonde’s hips jerked off the bed, her climax hitting her full force. “Unh... yes, Will...” she panted, and rocked her hips taking it as far as it would take her. After a moment or two, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

The memory dissipating.

“Wow...”

Tara laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. She concentrated on breathing, listening as her heartbeat slowly reverted back to normal.

“Wow...”

She looked at the clock, and noticed it was past one already. Granted, this was her day off from school, but she couldn’t waste the rest of the day away. I’m sure Mr. Giles is at the shop. I should go and talk to him about my Tarot reading idea. Maybe. Yes, I’m going to. She couldn’t wait for the day when she’d feel more comfortable around the senior member of the Scoobies.

Resolved, she decided to head for the showers, and then... onto The Magic Box.

She couldn’t wait to see Willow.

~~

“... Do we want to pick exploded monkey out of our hair?” She heard Anya griping. The shop was full of activity. Xander was building shelving units, Anya was cleaning and storing things in their place. Mr. Giles was... well, delegating.

Tara had been watching all this from a corner of the store, where a table was set up with lacy materials draped over it. She was holding her Tarot cards, contemplating the placement when a knock at the door had Mr. Giles moving in that direction.

“Trick-or-treat!” Buffy’s clear voice announced once the door opened.

“Hey you two, come on in.” Giles waved them in, a smile wide across his face.

And then... “Thank you, kind proprietor.” Willow walked in.

Tara couldn’t help but smile. “Hey, you.” She said warmly.

“Hey!” Willow replied with a smile of her own, quickly scanning the shop wanting to get the formalities out of the way so she could go to her girlfriend. “Oh, wow... this place looks great!” She threw her arms out quickly, “I-I feel like a witch in a magic shop.”

Tara giggled at the quirky sense of humor. She’s adorable.

She watched as Willow picked up a glass container, “Ooh, are these real newt eyes?” She looked excitedly towards the watcher.

“Weh— um.. no. Too... rich for my blood, I’m afraid.” He looked somewhat embarrassed, but tried to redeem himself. “No, these are um, salamander eyes – it’s the cataracts which give them their newt-like appearance.”

At Willow’s suspicious look, he continued. “They’re really equally effective, though...” At the redhead’s continuing obvious distaste, he decided to get a gibe in for fun. “It’s just a matter of overcoming snobbery,”

“I’m telling you Giles, you gotta set up a blind taste test and prove, once and for all that generic amphibian eyeballs are just as good.” Xander quipped.

Tara couldn’t help but love the interaction between the group. They were all so... strong, and secure in their own way. More and more, every day, she felt like she was on the periphery. She really did want to be part of that, but all she really cared about was being with Willow.

“I don’t know, if you ask me, the newt name still means something.” Willow said resolutely, putting down the jar of eyes and walking towards the blonde who had her own eyes riveted onto her. “Hey, baby,” She said as she leaned forward and pressed a kiss onto Tara’s lips. “Missed you today.” Willow sat down, and looked up at her blushing girlfriend. Why is she blushing?

“I missed you too,” Tara smiled. She was trying very hard not to think about what she’d been doing most of the day. But, with Willow... flesh and blood, beautiful Willow sitting right there... “How d-do you like the set up?”

“It’s nice!” Willow looked around, ran her hand over the lacy shawls that were draped over the table. She looked up at her girlfriend again, “Uh, Tara? What is it set up... for?”

The blonde smiled, “I just keep thinking how cool it would be, if we got a real psychic to sit up here and read fortunes and stuff?”

Willow wiggled in her seat, “You should do it.” She smiled.

Tara dismissed the thought easily, “Not me... but-but I’d love t-to watch, a-and learn from someone who’s really good, you know?”

The redhead looked at her girlfriend beseechingly, “You’re really good.” She had an idea, “Here, do me!” reaching a hand across the table, palm up. A smile crossing her innocent face.

Oh, Willow... The blonde’s eyes swirled to grey, intensifying for a split-second before softening again. She grinned. Nodding, she sat down at the table and deposited her deck against the surface. Gently, she took her lover’s hand within her own. She felt the flush come back all at once as she looked down at the small hand, “Hmm,” Tara grinned lopsidedly.

Expectant, Willow asked, “What do you see?”

Looking up through her lashes, Tara’s grin widened. “Willowhand...”

The redhead’s face lit up, red tinted high on her cheeks. A smile putting a twinkle in her eye.

Tara continued, “I believe you owe me an apology.” She pulled Willow’s hand up to her mouth, kissing it’s palm.

The only sound: Willow’s gulp.

The End... for now. ;)

Post subject: Re: Jan. 9th :: New Fic :: Willowhand - A new Smutty.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:53 pm 
2. Floating Rose

That was fantastic! Although now I must go to confession...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:05 pm 
8. Vixen

:thud :drool
That was so hot!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:48 am 
2. Floating Rose

oh my god... :thud

yeah... shower time. cold one. very cold.

that was hot!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:03 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow. That was hot. I think a cold shower won't do anything for me. :dance Look what comes from a mean Willow - a really hot story with sexy Tara. I think Willow will be very disappointed. She missed the hole scene. Was going to class worth it? Thanks for sharing this nice story.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:36 am 
28. Com...plete

GULP And the image of Tara's DM clad feet wrapped around Willow's white little booty...sexy much? Damn!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:12 pm 
5. Willowhand

oh wow!!
that was awesome
watching that episode will never be the same...thanks :-D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

I'm quickly becoming addicted to posting. I'm writing these smutty stories that give me tingles... and then!

To get all this attention on top of it all? Wow. Why didn't I do this sooner? ;)

Okay, enough goofing around... you've all been kind enough to leave your marks here, it's only fair I reply!

tcurti3
Quote:
That was fantastic! Although now I must go to confession...

Confession!? Why? What, my little innocent story about love a-and good memories had your mind in the gutter?

Shame on you! *shakes finger*

Really, though... go to confession, repent. Just make sure to come back for more... :devil

dorksrcool
Quote:
That was so hot!

Well, thank you... :)

WhiteWitch
Quote:

yeah... shower time. cold one. very cold.

that was hot!

Do those even work for you guys? The cold showers? They don't work for me... because I rush out of the hot shower to snuggle under the blankets... because my skin gets cold, and then...Slowly, it gets warm again and I'm naked, wet and in bed.

See the dilema?

sacinema

Quote:
Wow. That was hot. I think a cold shower won't do anything for me. Look what comes from a mean Willow - a really hot story with sexy Tara. I think Willow will be very disappointed. She missed the hole scene. Was going to class worth it? Thanks for sharing this nice story.

Well, thank you... See! someone that agrees with me... about the shower thing.

Yes, that was mean of Willow... there's no class in the universe that would've had me running out that door. But, alas... such the higher learning type she is. And yes, she probably regrets it... But, I hear through the grape vine she'll have plenty of redeeming moments... She does have to apologize, still...

umgaynow

Quote:
GULP And the image of Tara's DM clad feet wrapped around Willow's white little booty...sexy much? Damn!

I know!!! I was writing it... (sidebar: I don't 'plan' the stories... they just happen. I sit, I think yummy things and... write them down.) and it poped into my head... "Tara's wearing boots." That led me to imagine... sensible white cotton Tara and BOOTS. I started giggling like an evil genius. It was good times. *wipes eyes*

Fleiss

Quote:
oh wow!!
that was awesome
watching that episode will never be the same...thanks

That was my goal! I wanted everyone reading this, to have these yummy images flash through their heads as they watched the episode. Over, and Over again... perharps.

Enjoying a sunday, or something... equally drippy.

Thank you all for reading my pervy thoughts!!

Stay tuned for Part Deux of Willowhand.

Willowfeet.

... Okay, so that was a joke.

Sheesh. I'm out.

~M

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:11 pm 
5. Willowhand

Wow - I don't think I'll ever be able to watch that scene again...well, not in decent company, anyway...then again, when do I have decent company? I'm off to watch it now...Seriously, though, another wonderfully smutty piece. Keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:50 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Okay, all together now, WOW!
I too have had my perceptions of those two episodes irrevocably altered with your extended scenes and isn't remembrance a wonderful thing?
I'm just giddy with the visual yumminess of Tara in those boots.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:33 am 
3. Flaming O

I cannot for the life of me believe that this is the first time I realised the whole significance of the"passage to the nether realms" thing!! I mean i figured yeah they got together but i never thought "hmmm passage to nether realms, euphemistic much!"dear god I am a moron! lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:40 am 
2. Floating Rose

Quote:
Do those even work for you guys? The cold showers? They don't work for me

I don't know. never needed to try it before :blush
I just thought - what the hell, I'll try it once - you know?

but, yeah, I see your dilema.

thank for a great smut, anyway. more please? :blush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

Good Lord!

I'm going to be shamefully honest with all of you in the hopes that some of you Kittens might learn from the serious mistake I just made. What mistake, you ask? I made the mistake of reading this fic at work. Now I'm sitting in a miserably aroused puddle at my desk, with no prospects of relief in the near future. Gees. Live and learn!

I'm gonna get a lot of mileage out of Tara and Doc Martens.
Holy hell, that was... yummy.

CopperAndGold-
Please, please PLEASE keep writing and posting these delicious smut biscuits!!! I love them!!!!!!!

Post subject: Holy Feedback!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

Well, Kittens! My Good Golly, I can't believe...

I think my words might have just left me.

It's an amazing feeling, to read something like:

edgyqueen:

Quote:
Good Lord!

I'm going to be shamefully honest with all of you in the hopes that some of you Kittens might learn from the serious mistake I just made. What mistake, you ask? I made the mistake of reading this fic at work. Now I'm sitting in a miserably aroused puddle at my desk, with no prospects of relief in the near future. Gees. Live and learn!

I'm gonna get a lot of mileage out of Tara and Doc Martens.
Holy hell, that was... yummy.

CopperAndGold-
Please, please PLEASE keep writing and posting these delicious smut biscuits!!! I love them!!!!!!!

See... this was my goal. To affect LIVES... ya know? heh Seriously, Edgy, that was awesome. I read your reply at work, actually! And, it made me laugh out loud... so much so, that my co-workers got VERY curious. :blush

You don't have to worry... I still have plenty of ideas in this smut-brain of mine. And, with this kind of feedback... I don't think I could keep myself from writing more. ;)

All I have to say is... too bad we don't work together. :flirt

WhiteWitch:

Quote:
never needed to try it before
I just thought - what the hell, I'll try it once - you know?

but, yeah, I see your dilema.

thank for a great smut, anyway. more please?

Never needed... you mean... really? I was your first? :blush

If I'd've known, I'd've been more romantic... heh

Yes, the dilema... it's a tricky one. But, a good one to try and solve... as often as you need to. In the words of Dark (yummy yummy goodness) Majick Willow: "You know what they say... if at first you don't succeed..."

Well, WhiteWitchyWoman... try and try again, and again, and again..

If you come up with a solution, let me know? I've been trying for years... hehehe :devil

Boadecia

Quote:
I cannot for the life of me believe that this is the first time I realised the whole significance of the"passage to the nether realms" thing!! I mean i figured yeah they got together but i never thought "hmmm passage to nether realms, euphemistic much!"dear god I am a moron! lol

Hey there, Boadaciousness... don't be so hard on yourself. Mr. Wheeeeeed'n was very much the Metaphorical Genius.

Wait... I think that came out wrong.
... *Cue: Uncomfortable Silence*

So... Yeah, with the metaphors. Besides, that episode was so focused on the intense physical chemistry between the girls, that any detail like the name of a spell wouldn't necessarily... Okay, it only occured to me when I thought of that episode as being Willow's first foray into the giving... of penetration. *cough*

Listen to me, being all clinical when I'm writing smutiness up there. hehehe

Anyway, that's the only reason it even occured to me. This was, I think, my thought process: "Okay... so it's Will's first time... it's like, a rite of passage, or something... passage... wait a minute. Nether... Passage... holy, what!?"

heh

taralicious:

Quote:
Okay, all together now, WOW!
I too have had my perceptions of those two episodes irrevocably altered with your extended scenes and isn't remembrance a wonderful thing?
I'm just giddy with the visual yumminess of Tara in those boots.

Taraliciousness... do you have boots? :flirt

You know, those two episodes... in particular, left me with a feeling of: "What happened before!? For them to be saying these things; acting this way... I feel like I missed something!"

Or a feeling like: "Oh, no you don't... you're not gonna stop... there, and you did. You just stopped there, didn't you. Yup, there it goes... Oh, like we CARE that Faith's having a wiggins with Mr. Military!! Get back to the panting witches!! Argh... you... you, Metaphorical Genius!"

So I decided to have fun, and wrap into one dirty little fanfic what my brain conjured up... that wasn't a Katra.

Tarafied4Life:

Quote:
Wow - I don't think I'll ever be able to watch that scene again...well, not in decent company, anyway...then again, when do I have decent company? I'm off to watch it now...

Tarafied!!!

I'm happy you liked it! :) And, decent company wouldn't mind... I think you have it the other way around there. heh

Wow... again, thank you so much for all the replies. It really does feel great to know you guys are reading, and enjoying.

And, don't worry... there's more coming.

~M