The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Oct 17th)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
That was very sweet.

I didn't mean to harsh the last update but yeah - in the US 21 is the legal drinking age. Basically everyone at the party - Craig, Tara, Willow could all be arrested for being in possession and if there was anyone over 21 at the party, they could be arrested for supplying minors with alcohol. It's kind of scary.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Oct 16th)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:12 pm 
3. Flaming O

Laragh wrote:
Willow came out of her room, still in her pyjamas and a robe, wearing fluffy bunny slippers and the blonde couldn’t help but smile at how adorable she looked.

Tee hee. Seriously. Only cool people dress like that xD I love that you have little quirks like that for Willow.

Laragh wrote:
"Take me home, Tara."

I swear my heart stopped a bit when I read that last line.

Can't wait for the next update! (Which it's only one day- even less, actually because it's about 8 PM for me- but still. xD)

Last edited by lilcheesenip on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:17 pm 
5. Willowhand

Wow! Good that Willow is sober, 'cause i'm sure as hell not! Just been at a party, and the first thing I do is throw a pizza in the oven and read this awesome story! Just hoping that I can remember it tomorrow because it was amazing....and excuse me if I write a lot of grammatical mistakes (drunk, you know..:P)

Natalie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:17 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
Hell yes! That was hot! And 'Your Song' = favorite song EVER so bonus points for that!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I really enjoy those stories where Tara is a little more assertive! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 7

Previously:

Quote:
Their tongues clashed passionately, bodies moving closer and closer until not even air could fit between them. The cold of the night was being replaced by the warmth of each other, tingles shooting straight through the both of them. They stayed kissing for what could have been minutes, hours or days, neither girl knew or cared, until a street lamp above spluttered and died, the sparks of light making them pull away.

Willow looked up at the light, then back at the brunette before speaking in a low, throaty voice.

“Take me home, Tara.”

The two practically ran back to their apartment, stopping regularly so they could kiss for a few seconds, not able to be apart from each other’s lips. They burst through the door of their building and ran up the stairs, hand-in-hand until they finally arrived outside their apartment. Tara shoved the redhead against the door, crushing their lips together while she searched for the key in her pocket. Eventually locating it, she turned it in the lock and walked them both into the room, never letting up the kiss and felt Willow fumbling with the buttons on her jacket.

She pulled away from the kiss and shrugged the jacket off her shoulders, not caring that it landed on a heap of on the floor, and took the redhead’s coat off as well, taking more care to throw it over the sofa.

“Is this really happening?” Willow asked, dazed.

“God, I hope so.”

Tara seized the smaller girl’s lips again and started walking them backwards, turning them into her own bedroom, kicking the door closed behind her.

“I’ve…wanted…you…for…so…long,” she said between kisses, starting to unbutton the other girl’s shirt.

She suddenly realised how forward she was being, which wasn’t unusual for her when all she intended to do was make out and have a little fun, but right here, right now she fully intended to have sex with the redhead, if that’s what she wanted as well. She stilled her movements and pulled back from the kiss.

“Is this too fast? Are you okay with this?”

Willow shrugged her blouse off in response and tugged at the zipper on the back of Tara’s dress, freeing it, then pulling it over her head.

“We’ve waited long enough. I need to touch you.”

The redhead was completely overcome with desire, could feel molten heat pulsing through her veins, to a degree she had never felt before and was letting that guide her, making up for any lack of experience she may have. She pulled Tara to her, starting the kiss all over again as she fumbled with the hook on the brunette’s bra, eventually getting it loosened.

Tara let the material fall off her and went to take the other girl’s bra off as well, succeeding in just a few moments. She kicked off her shoes and encouraged Willow back onto the bed, both of them moaning into the kiss as their breasts crushed together. She pulled her lips away and started moving them across the smaller girl’s face and down her neck, running her hands up and down her arms.

Willow sighed and strained her neck to give the brunette more access, softly stroking her hair. She felt her start to move down towards her breasts and inhaled sharply as the full reality of what was about to happen hit her.

“You okay?” Tara asked as she continued to kiss down her chest.

“It’s just, um…” Willow paused and let out a soft moan as she felt the taller girl flick her tongue over her nipple. She closed her eyes and let her voice drop to a whisper, “I’ve never done this before.”

“Me either,” Tara responded airily, licking the redhead’s collarbone and up her neck.

“No,” Willow shook her head, thinking the other girl must have been confused by what she meant, “I mean I’ve never slept with anyone. As in, of the non-sleeping variety.”

Tara raised her head and moved back up so the were face-to-face. She rested her forehead against the redhead’s and looked into her eyes.

“Me. Either,” she said, punctuating each word with a kiss.

“But…but Craig said… you…with the girls…” Willow spluttered.

Tara gave the smaller girl a tender kiss before pulling back to explain.

“I’ve made out with a lot of girls... But just ‘cause I like kissing. I never wanted anyone, never desired them…never even been interested in getting to know them outside of a nightclub. ‘Til I met you. I mean, don’t get me wrong, if I had felt that, I probably would’ve done it. But you…I want you. Like I’ve never wanted anyone. And I like you. Like I've never liked anyone.”

“Really? I mean, I just thought-”

“That I slept around?” Tara teased, a small grin on her face.

“I’m so sorry,” Willow replied, biting her lip.

“S’okay,” Tara said, her eyes starting to darken as she licked the redhead’s lips, “You’re gorgeous.”

Willow thrust her tongue out to play with the brunette’s, stroking it as she starting running her hands up and down the other girls back, moving to cup her ass and getting frustrated with the clothing barrier.

“Off, Tara, clothes, all off, please.”

Tara raised her head and looked at Willow’s heavy-lidded eyes.

“You’re absolutely sure?” she asked one last time.

Willow nodded emphatically.

“Are you?”

“Definitely,” Tara nodded and moved off the end of the bed. She slipped the redhead’s shoes off and stood there for a moment, contemplating what exactly to do next.

Willow propped herself up on her elbows, breathing heavily both from the attention she’d just gotten and in anticipation. Her breath caught in her throat as she took in the unobstructed view of the other girl in just her panties.

“You’re so beautiful,” she said in awe, “Stunning.”

Tara blushed at the compliment, as confident and outgoing as she was, this was still new territory for her and the last time she’d been fully naked in front of anyone was when she was a small child. She watched Willow reach a hand down to her jeans and loosen them, before kicking them to the floor. She too looked on in wonder as she redhead’s body came into view.

Willow looked down at her plain white cotton underwear and blushed.

“Um, I would’ve worn sexier stuff…but, um, I had no idea all my dreams would be coming true tonight.”

“Doesn’t matter,” Tara replied absently as she leaned over to hook her thumbs into the material, “‘Cause they’re coming off now anyway.”

Willow raised her hips in encouragement, surprised that she didn’t feel embarrassed about revealing herself for the first time and felt the fabric being slowly dragged down her legs. She looked up at the brunette, her mouth hanging open when she saw that she had managed to divest herself of her own panties as well so they were both finally naked.

“Oh wow. Oh wow,” was all she managed to get out as Tara got back on the bed and straddled her.

“I want you so bad,” Tara replied, cupping pert breasts, “You’re so hot…and sexy…and beautiful…god, so beautiful.”

She trailed a hand down the other girl’s body, lazily caressing her.

“Your stomach…your legs…arms…hands…fingers…”

Tara stopped and shuddered as she imagined those fingers inside her.

Willow saw the shudder and her eyes darkened in response. She moaned when the taller girl lay down fully atop of her, bringing their entire bodies into contact.

“Your beautiful neck,” the brunette continued, placing a series of kisses on the redhead’s neck, “Your cheeks…and your nose…”

Tara moved up and kissed each feature as she named it.

“Your chin…your perfect, soft lips…and oh, your eyes…”

She stopped and placed lingering kisses on both of the redhead’s eyelids.

“Yours are the sweetest eyes I’ve ever seen,” she sang, repeating the line from the song earlier.

Willow pulled her back in for a sweet kiss, which quickly evolved into hot, passionate duelling as hands started to explore everywhere, squeezing and touching firm flesh, moans being swallowed by each other’s tongues.

Tara eventually pulled away, both of them breathing heavily. She nuzzled the smaller girl’s cheek for a few seconds before trailing kisses downwards, arriving at Willow’s breasts again. She brought her thumb and forefinger up to one, and gave a few light pinches, smiling when it elicited a delighted moan, before wrapping her lips around the other taut bud and sucking.

“Oh my god…oh my god, that’s…that’s…oh my god,” Willow gushed, her breath getting even more laboured.

Tara switched sides and kept up her ministrations for a few minutes before releasing the nipple in her mouth, bringing her hand up to massage the abandoned breast and starting moving downwards again.

She was just moving below the redhead’s belly button when she heard the other girl pipe up in a quiet voice.

“Tara?”

She raised her head and moved so they were face-to-face again when the smaller girl looked back with worried eyes.

“You okay? Do you wanna stop?” she asked gently, hoping Willow could tell it was okay if she wanted to take things slower.

“No, no, definitely not. It’s just…um, remember when I said I hadn’t done this before?” Willow replied, blushing.

“I know,” Tara said with a genuine smile, “Me either…”

Willow nodded and bit her lip, then leaned her head up so she could whisper in the brunette’s ear.

“I’ve never, um, had an orgasm either. So, could you maybe, stay up here with me…during?”

“Of course I will,” Tara whispered back, moved by the vulnerable tone in her new lover’s voice, as Willow put her head back on the pillow, “You’ve never…by yourself?”

Willow shook her head shyly.

“I tried…a few times…but I was always worried someone would walk in or something…even if my room was locked or whatever…so I could never relax…”

Tara nodded and leaned down for a quick kiss before regarding the redhead with kind, sincere eyes.

“I’m gonna take care of you, okay?”

Willow smiled up at the brunette and cupped the back of her head, bringing their lips together again. She felt Tara start to move a hand down her body and opened her legs in anticipation, gasping and pulling back from the kiss when she felt two fingers slide into her wetness, hitting against her clit almost straight away. Tara started rubbing against the hard nub, delighting in the throaty moans that were coming from the other girl’s voice.

Willow felt like she was burning in an inferno of pleasure, the sensations coursing through her unlike anything she had ever felt before. She let a small whimper out when the taller girl stopped her motions and was about to voice her discontent when she felt a single finger start to circle her entrance and small contractions start to ripple, trying to pull the finger in.

“I want you inside, Tara,” she said, meeting the brunette’s gaze, reassuring that she was definitely okay with everything that was happening.

Tara tilted the redhead’s chin down and kissed her firmly as she let the finger slip inside. Both groaned at the sensation, Tara from the wet heat surrounding her and Willow from the momentary uncomfortable feeling she had. That feeling swiftly got lost as the pleasure increased tenfold and she clutched at the taller girl’s shoulders frantically.

“You okay?” Tara asked tenderly.

“Oh yes. Oh god, yes. Please keep going.”

Tara started moving her finger in and out slowly, getting used to the sensation as well, Willow’s inner walls feeling familiar from when she explored herself, but oh so different and so much better, the internal contractions feeling like a caress of her finger. She felt the muscles start to relax and quickened her pace, starting reaching for the other girl’s g-spot, knowing it should be somewhere on her front wall. She’d reached her own on a couple of occasions, knew the pleasure was sensational from it and was determined to find it here too.

A few moments later she felt a rougher, spongier spot and heard a series of sharp, shallow gasps from where she was nuzzling her lips against the smaller girl’s neck.

“Oh Tara…I never thought…I never knew…” Willow panted, straining her neck even more.

Tara brought her thumb up and applied some gentle pressure to the redhead’s clit, lightly circling it, increasing the pace gradually.

Willow felt a tension coiling around her body; felt herself getting light-headed; felt like she could explode at any minute. Tara raised her head when she sensed the other girl was nearing her peak and saw a slightly scared look on her face. She used her spare hand to cup her cheek and kissed her soundly.

“You can let go. I’ve got you.”

“Promise?” Willow asked in a small voice, feeling more vulnerable than she’d ever felt before.

“I absolutely promise. I’m right here.”

The brunette’s assurances shot straight to Willow’s core and she felt every nerve in her body burst with pleasure, arching her back and gasping loudly as her nails dug into Tara’s shoulders, the orgasm breaking within her with a force and intensity that she never even knew existed.

She stayed at that peak, lost in the all-consuming bliss for several long moments until she felt a soft stroking on her cheek and even softer kiss being placed on her lips. She fluttered her eyes open, looking around the room for a second to regain her senses, before settling her gaze on Tara, who was looking down at her with caring eyes. She swallowed a few times so she would be able to speak and smiled.

“Wow.”

Tara seemed to breath a sigh of relief and slowly extracted her finger from where it had been simply resting, before bringing it up to her mouth and licking it, moaning in appreciation at the taste.

Willow watched the erotic scene play out in front of her and was shocked that she felt herself getting aroused all over again, so soon. She glanced downwards momentarily, taking in the brunette’s naked body above her and realised the arousal she felt was more of a desire to give than to receive, even though the receiving had been the most wonderful thing she ever felt.

Gathering strength from that thought, she flipped them over so she was on top, finding that her legs still felt like jelly, but figured that she would be able to work without them, for the time being anyway.

Tara looked up at her with bright, surprised eyes, seemingly happy at this change in positions and smiled. Willow smiled shyly back.

“I really wanna make you feel as good as you made me feel. That was the most incredible thing I’ve ever experienced.”

“I’d like that,” Tara replied with a small smile and saw Willow’s eyes dart up and down her body, then from side to side, before the redhead bit her lip in contemplation. Sensing what was wrong, the taller girl cupped her cheek so they were looking straight at each other, “Just do what feels right. I know it’ll feel good to me, whatever it is.”

“You sure you’ve never done this before?” Willow replied with a nervous chuckle, “You seem, really…comfortable.”

Tara smiled, she was comfortable, Willow had that general effect on her, and she wasn’t even thinking about the fact that this was her first time, just how amazing everything they’d already done had felt and how much she wanted it to continue.

“You make me feel comfortable. And relaxed. And, if I must admit,” Tara responded, lowering her voice and quirking one eyebrow, “Horny as hell.”

“I do?”

Willow eyes lit up as she asked the question and felt the taller girl entwine their hands, bringing them down between their bodies, letting the redhead feel how wet she was.

“I did that?” Willow asked again, her eyes widening in wonder at the overflowing brunette.

“Oh yes,” Tara asserted emphatically, then smirked, “You gonna do something about it?”

Willow nodded enthusiastically and dropped her head for a steamy kiss, caressing Tara’s tongue with her own as she brought both her hands to the brunette’s breasts, cupping them firmly as she ran her thumb over the nipples. She felt her lips vibrate as Tara moaned into the kiss and squeezed the firm flesh in her hands.

She pulled away from the kiss a few minutes later and started trailing her lips in a straight line down the brunette’s collarbone, between the valley of her breasts as her hands continued to work there, across her stomach, before realising that her lips were just centimetres away from the taller girl’s center and she felt her heart start to pound in her chest in anticipation.

She pulled her hands away and shuffled down, separating Tara’s thighs taking a moment to just look at her centre, her puffy lips and soft curls, completely damp with arousal and spotted her clit, red and enlarged, mercilessly throbbing. The sight spellbound her. After all, this was Tara.

Tara who she had been wanting for so long, Tara who made her smile just by being around, Tara who had just made her feel the most incredible feelings she had ever known, Tara who had held her and made her feel safe when those new feelings had scared her and Tara who was now trusting her completely to take care of her own needs. That last thought snapped her out of her reverie as she realised that she wasn’t attending to those needs at all.

Tara, though squirming from feeling the redhead’s hot breath on her heated flesh, was trying not to push the other girl to do anything before she was ready, so was taking shallow breaths to keep herself in check. Those shallow breaths turned into a sharp gasp when she felt Willow slowly take her clit in her mouth, before giving a gentle, almost unsure suck.

“Ohh! Oh, Willow, that’s amazing, that’s really good,” Tara enthusiastically encouraged.

Willow started sucking a little harder at the brunette’s words, happy that she seemed to be doing something right and relaxed into her task, thoroughly enjoying the taste and feel of the other girl.

“Oh god, yes…oh wow…”

Tara gently entwined her hand in the smaller girl’s hair, keeping her in place as the sucking motions gradually got harder and faster as Willow gained confidence. After a few minutes, she started feeling an emptiness lower down.

“Will, honey, could you use your fingers too?” she panted out; still moaning as her clit was lavished with attention.

Willow raised her head and gave an apologetic smile.

“Sorry.”

“You did nothing wrong, Willow. This feels fantastic,” Tara reassured through laboured breaths, having to stop herself from bucking her hips as the other girl raising her head effectively stopped all contact, “Just need your fingers too.”

Willow nodded and dropped her head again, reclaiming the brunette’s clit, eliciting a soft sigh, then a drawn out moan. She brought a hand down and searched for a few seconds, locating the older girl’s entrance. She probed there for a moment and found it gushing, so she slowly pushed in with one finger.

“Oh Willow…oh Willow,” Tara moaned and started moving her hips instinctively, “Oh, that’s so good!”

Willow answered the brunette’s hip thrusts with thrusts of her own, moving her finger in and out in synch with her sucking motions, hyper aware of every movement she was making, the realisation that she was actually inside the other girl spurring on her actions instinctively. When she met little resistance with the first finger, she slipped in another, feeling the hand in her hair tighten and some contractions begin almost instantly as she did so.

“Oh yea…oh yea…you’re gonna make me come, Willow…”

Tara felt herself about to crash, teetering on the edge of the most powerful orgasm she’d ever had and took her hand from Willow’s hair, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her upwards. The redhead looked confused and the brunette felt her slowing her movements.

“No, god, no, don’t stop…” she panted, trying to explain, “I just… I want your lips with mine.”

“Keep going?” Willow asked to confirm.

“Please. A little faster?” Tara requested and pulled her down so they could kiss.

Willow moved her fingers faster, as per the other girl’s request, kissing the brunette passionately for several long moments, until she felt the taller girl grow taut beneath her. Tara pulled away from the kiss and threw her head back as she crashed over the edge.

“Yes, yes, yes, oh yes, oh yes, yes, oh yes…WILLOW!”

The brunette stayed tense for a minute, opening and closing her mouth in wordless bliss, until she relaxed back into the bed and regarded the redhead with sleepy eyes.

“Man, oh man…”

“That was okay?”

“Do you even have to ask?” Tara replied with a lazy smile, then saw the insecure look cross the redhead’s face, confirming that she did, in fact, need to ask, “Oh, Willow, it was incredible. I’ve never, ever…ever...like that. It was amazing.”

“You sure? If it wasn't and you tell me, I promise I'll work ha-”

"It was perfect," Tara cut her off, placing a finger on the other girl's lips, "It was perfect."

"Oh. Good," Willow responded with a giddy smile, “Okay if I pull out?”

Tara nodded, still breathing heavily and sighed softly when the redhead pulled out. She felt the other girl roll off to the side and grab the blanket at the end of the bed, bringing it up over them. Willow was just about to bring the cover down when a stricken look crossed her features.

“Um, are we okay to cuddle? I mean…do you want me to go back to my own room?” she asked, trying not to convey how hurt she’d be if Tara said ‘yes’.

“Your room? Willow, no,” Tara replied, and opened her arms, “C’mere.”

Willow gratefully settled into the brunette’s arms, covering them with the blanket. She looked up into smiling eyes and cleared her throat.

“Um, Tare? Is this just a one-night thing? I just…everything happened so fast, ya know? And I don’t regret it, at all. I just don’t really know what it means… Should I just be quiet? Is this a quiet thing? Am I ruining it?”

“No, you’re not ruining it. We’re lesbians,” Tara whispered with a smile, “Let’s process.”

Willow giggled as she stroked the brunette’s cheek and Tara turned to kiss her open palm before continuing to speak.

“Everything did happen fast. But I don’t regret it either, not for a second. It was wonderful. But I don’t want it to be just tonight. I want there to be lots of nights, mornings, afternoons…And I don’t just want, you know, this. I wanna take you out on dates, and hold your hand…I wanna cuddle on the couch…I wanna be able to kiss you whenever I want. I mean I’ve never felt this way before, ever. I care about you so much already.”

Willow felt equal parts relief and joy at the older girl’s speech and a shy smile crept onto her face.

“Ah, since, uh, songs seem to be how we tell each other how we feel, um…Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend? I know Avril Lavigne isn’t as romantic as Elton Jo-”

She was cut off as Tara cupped her cheeks again and kissed her softly.

“Be my girlfriend,” the brunette murmured into the other girl’s lips.

“Be mine,” Willow murmured back.

They kissed for another few minutes, lost in the knowledge of the newfound status of their relationship until Tara pulled back, smiling sweetly.

“I’m yours.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Oct 18th)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:44 am 
3. Flaming O

Holy mother of Jesus! I wasn't expecting that when I checked the chapter rating! I laughed my head off at the Avril Lavigne thing it reminded me of something I decided I'm gonna do one day :sh And I had Thai today :smug It was niiiiiiice. Thankyou very muchly much :party

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:46 am 
3. Flaming O

I was dang sure that rating said PG-13 a second ago! Darn it I'm losing my mind. Please say I wasn't imagining it :pray :pray [P.S, sorry for the double post!]

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:47 am 

that was hot! I'm glad they talked too... and it's super convenient that they already live together :P

great chapter!

I do love the moulin rouge version too! All the music in that movie is great!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for lots of :wtkiss and even bigger yay for girlfriend asking...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:51 am 
4. Extra Flamey

you made me feel all giddy and awwr like :'3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:57 am 
5. Willowhand

Ooooh, yummy! Loved this chapter, can't wait for more. Willow's so cute in this fic.

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:14 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Laragh wrote:
“No, you’re not ruining it. We’re lesbians,” Tara whispered with a smile, “Let’s process.”

This line made me laugh so hard I nearly sputtered coffee on my computer screen... instead, it ended up all over me. It also reminded me of a list of jokes I got a long time ago (I can share them ) Where the one said, If Life is a process, then Lesbian life is the process of processing the process.

Anyway, great chapter! I can't wait for the next update Let me know if you want that list of jokes.

Last edited by Bellalocke on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 pm 
5. Willowhand

haha hot update
yay to them being girlfriends
poor Willow was freaking out so much at the end
Glad Tara set her straight...eh so to speak...saying that it wasn't just a one time thing and all
Quote:
“Be mine,” Willow murmured back.

They kissed for another few minutes, lost in the knowledge of the newfound status of their relationship until Tara pulled back, smiling sweetly.

“I’m yours.”

and aw that was soo cute

can't wait for more

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm 
5. Willowhand

That was really hot! And sooo cute. God, I love this :D

Natalie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

that was so sweet ... and excellent writing by the way! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Loved the update. That was so hot!! I imagine Craig's reaction will be 'finally' when they tell him that they are officially a couple now. Looking forward to when Tara and her friends take Willow out to a club.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Willow and Tara make each other cum...plete at last. :wtkiss
Think of all the money they will save on their utility bill by generating their own heat.
Willow is still adorably Willow in asking Tara if this is a quiet thing
Quote:
Should I just be quiet? Is this a quiet thing? Am I ruining it?”

To which Tara replies equally as adorably:
Quote:

Since all I know of the Avril Lavigne song is the lyrics you quoted, I'll have to take your word for it but they do convey the same directness.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Holy God!!
That was..wow!
You did a great writing at taking each other :blush
Keep the good work :pinky
RC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:32 pm 
8. Vixen

With anyone else but Willow and Tara I would probably say: Moving this fast always ends in pain. But we already know that these two were made for each other :)
A very hot and sweet update. You portrayed Willow's insecurities very well. I wonder what will happen next!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:51 pm 
3. Flaming O

I don't think that I have left feedback on this story yet, but I just wanted to say I love it. You never disappoint (well, some cliffhangers are disappointing lol but it never lasts long!). I can't wait to see what else you have in store for our girls.

Thanks for sharing with us!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:09 pm 
3. Flaming O

I think everyone above said it all.

It was a *Cough*smutty*Cough* lovely chapter. Well done. :party

I love insecure Willow. She reminds me of me. Always asking things to make sure she/I is/are getting it right. Lol.

Keep on :kgeek please.

:peace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:35 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Very sweet. Poor Willow having no idea what is going on or what it means. I'm glad Tara was so sweet.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 8

Willow shuddered one last time and rolled off of her girlfriend, sighing deliriously as her head hit the pillow.

“Amazing. Absolutely amazing. How many times is that?” she asked, turning her head to look at the brunette.

After they’d officially become girlfriends and both of their insecurities about what the other wanted slipped away, the fire they had for each other that they’d had to quell for so many weeks dictated that one time simply wasn’t good enough and both had found it hard to keep their hands off of each other since. Well, really, it hadn’t been hard so much as they just gave into their desire, eagerly reciprocated on both sides, as the minutes and hours were lost to passion.

“Stopped counting after three,” Tara sighed dreamily, pulling the redhead to her.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow until Willow registered the contemplative look on the brunette’s face.

“What’cha thinking ‘bout?”

“Just that I’m really glad I shaved my legs this morning,” Tara replied, deadpan.

Willow giggled and playfully hit her on the arm.

“What were you really thinking about?”

Tara smiled and leaned down for a chaste kiss.

“You’ve no class tomorrow afternoon, right?”

“Nope. Hey, how’d you know?”

Tara looked at her disbelievingly and chuckled.

“Your schedule is taped onto the fridge, coded into like five different colours. I had it memorised by about the third time I needed the milk.”

Willow blushed and teasingly tweaked one of her girlfriend’s nipples, eliciting a soft moan from above.

“I like to be organised. And the colours make it stand out so I don’t need to waste time. All about time management. Quicker you can do something the better,” she reasoned.

Tara propped herself up on one elbow and trailed one hand mischievously down the redhead’s body.

“Slow can be good too…”

“Mmhh, slow can be very good, baby,” Willow purred.

Tara stopped her actions and looked up, a delighted grin on her face.

“You called me baby.”

“You don’t like it? It just came out, I can call you-”

“No, I love it. I love that you have a pet name for me. I’m your baby.”

“You’re my baby,” Willow confirmed and leaned over for a sweet kiss before Tara pulled back frowning, making Willow furrow her brow, “What’s with the frowny face?”

“I need a name for you. I want a name for you. But I call everyone ‘honey’ or ‘sweetie’ already.”

“Well, you can still call me those. My heart goes crazy when you call me sweetie.”

“It does? Oh, sweetie,” Tara used the term without even meaning to and Willow grabbed her hand, putting it over her heart, where the brunette could feel the erratic beating, “Wow. I wonder if others would have the same effect. Hmm… Cutie? Snookums? Cupcake? You know, I think maybe I’ll just call you beautiful.”

“Maybe you should just call me yours,” Willow replied and pulled Tara on top of her, caressing her back as they started to kiss. She suddenly remembered they had an unfinished conversation and pulled back, “What was that about my classes?”

“Oh right. Um, Wednesday’s my school-free day, so I guess I was wondering if you’d maybe go out on a date with me? I know we did this completely backwards; we have sex, then get into a relationship, then go on a date, but, you know…I still want a first date with you.”

“I’d love to go on a date with you. Name the time and place and I’ll be there.”

“Good. Um, I’ll make you lunch for when you finish morning classes and we can go from here, okay?”

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise…” Tara smirked, the idea had been playing in her head for a while now, and she was going to suggest it even before all this had happened, that they could just go as friends, “But I think you’ll like it.”

“As long as you’re around, I know I will.”

Tara smiled down at her sweetly before glancing at the clock beside them. Her smile turned into more of a smirk.

“I really hope that thing they say about sex replacing sleep is true ‘cause you have to be up for class in three hours.”

Willow glanced at the time as well, far too happy to care about the late – or early, depending how you look at it – hour.

“Yea…should probably get some sleep.”

Tara smiled and went to roll off, but Willow held her in place. The brunette quirked an eyebrow in question.

“One more time?” Willow asked shyly, biting her lip, “Don’t wanna stop touching you yet.”

“Don’t need to convince me,” Tara smirked again and leaned down for a kiss, “I don’t have to get up in the morning.”

Their lips met softly for a second until Willow thrust her tongue forward, jolting the brunette, who hesitated just for a moment in surprise before opening her mouth fully and letting her girlfriend inside. She started moving her body up and down so their breasts rubbed together and moaned into the kiss. So lost in all the other sensations, she didn’t notice one of Willow’s hands snaking between their bodies until she was suddenly entered with two fingers.

She pulled back from the kiss, gasping and started moving against the fingers, bringing her own hand down and plunging one finger inside the redhead without any preamble either. Willow groaned and threw her head back into the pillow, moving with Tara as their lower halves rocked rhythmically.

“More, baby,” Willow moaned after a few minutes.

“You sure?” Tara panted in response, having only used one finger in the times so far that night.

“Oh yes,” Willow replied and pressed her thumb against the brunette’s clit.

Tara grunted at the added pressure and slipped a second finger inside. Both girls gasped at the sensation, Willow from being filled completely and Tara from the incredible tightness, holding her fingers in a hot embrace.

“Oh, Tara that’s so good, that’s so good, you’re so big, oh it’s so good, so much, inside me, all inside me, oh you feel so good, oh baby, oh wow, oh god…”

On most occasions Tara found the redhead’s babbles to be cute, adorable and amusing, in that order, but at that moment, hearing how much her girlfriend was enjoying what she was doing was making her even more aroused and she dropped her head, placing wet, hungry kisses all over the smaller girl’s breasts as she quickened the pace of her fingers.

Willow let out a noise that sounded like something between a growl and a moan when she felt the brunette engulf her entire right breast, sucking on the flesh as her tongue ran over the nipple. She felt her girlfriend release the breast, before reclaiming the nipple in her mouth, biting down hard. The sensation pushed her over the edge and she shut her eyes tight, arching her back as the lights started flashing behind her lids.

“Oh, Tara, yes!”

Tara slowed her own fingers as she felt the other girl convulse and eventually relax but kept up her own hip thrusts. For reasons unknown to her, she was still teetering on the edge, even with Willow keeping up her attentions, thrusting inside and rubbing against her clit.

Willow watched, still slightly hazy from her own orgasm, as Tara strained her entire body, moving faster and faster above her, panting and moaning, her eyes shut and mouth open. As beautiful as she thought the sight was, she could tell the brunette was aching to come, needed the release desperately and started thrusting harder.

She’d been hitting against the spongy spot inside for almost the entire time she’d been inside the other girl, feeling the texture change after only a few moments and had reached it the previous times that night as well, but suddenly feared that maybe she wasn’t touching where she thought she was.

“Baby? That is your, uh, g-spot, right?” she asked, embarrassed at having to ask, but figuring if the brunette corrected her then she’d be able to give her the release quicker.

“Oh definitely, Willow,” Tara moaned, “You’re touching all the right places.”

She is touching all the right places. She’s doing everything perfectly, I don’t know how the hell she knows just how to touch me…oh I really need to come…come on, body, you know you want it…I’m gonna die if this tension doesn’t stop growing…oh shit, oh wow, that was deep, she went really deep…need that, totally need that

“Keep going deep like that,” she requested, her voice, like her body, completely strained.

Willow used her spare hand to cup Tara’s ass, giving her more control over her movements and thrust in deeper, delighted when Tara let out a long, low groan.

“Oh that’s just what I needed…oh yea, I’m gonna…mmhh…” Tara kept her eyes shut as she strained her neck forwards, tilting her head in an offering to the other girl, “Mark me, sweetie.”

“Mar…Mark you?” Willow asked, completely enthralled by the idea.

“Please.”

Willow eagerly latched onto her girlfriend’s neck, sucking on her pulse point and felt throbbing contractions around her fingers instantly.

“Oh goddd…Ohh…Yes, Willow, Yes!”

Willow kept sucking and nipping as Tara shook uncontrollably above her, letting out gasps and moans as a whole flurry of aftershocks hit her until the extremely spent brunette stopped all her movements and dropped her head into the crook of Willow’s neck, taking huge lungfuls as her body lay motionless atop the redhead. After a few minutes she came around slightly, feeling her girlfriend running her hands up and down her back softly.

“Don’t think I can move,” she breathed, turning her head so the smaller girl could hear her.

“Then don’t,” Willow whispered, smirking as she saw the brunette’s neck, “That’s gonna leave some mark.”

“Good. That was so intense, sweetie. Completely floored me. Well… ’Willowed’ me, I guess, since you’re what I fell on to.”

“Remind me to ‘Willow’ you a lot then, ‘cause I very much like how this has ended up.”

Tara smiled into the redhead’s shoulder and gathered the strength to roll off of her, not by much, just so they could wrap their arms around each other.

“What an incredible night,” Willow whispered quietly after a few moments.

“It was amazing,” Tara whispered back, leaning over for a firm kiss, “All of it. You actually becoming my girlfriend as well as the rest of it.”

“Mmhh…and I’m really looking forward to our date. Speaking of…”

“It’d probably be better if we got at least a little sleep?” Tara finished, giggling.

“Yea,” Willow giggled back and reached over for the brunette’s alarm clock. She fumbled with it for a few moments before pouting, “This is clearly some kind of space design that can’t be understood by mere humans.”

Tara, stifling a laugh, quietly took the clock, pressed a couple of buttons and placed it back on her bedside table.

“Wake me before you get up, okay? Even though I’d know you’re coming back or whatever, I just…I don’t want to wake up alone after… everything,” she requested, her eyes pleading with the redhead to agree.

“You got it,” Willow promised with a kiss, “Mmhh, let’s sleep.”

“Yea, sleep…very important things on tomorrow.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Oct 19th)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:53 am 
3. Flaming O

I wonder if this is another dibs? And thank the heavens I'm not going insane just yet. And thankyou for telling the truth! My idea didn't involve lights and a stage but now it does :smug Thankyou vEEEEEEEEEEEry much. Willow and Tara in your stories are just cute beyond words :blush

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Yay for continuing naked-bed-activities... Can't wait for their first official date...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:01 am 

well that was hot! and yay for more naked! I can't wait to see where they go for their date!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:32 am 
5. Willowhand

hot and sweet
best combination :party
EVER
hehe
can't wait for their date

Ash :peace

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next