The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 5th)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
Aww that was adorable! Dancing in the snow is fun! And I loved the talk between Tara and Ira!

Great chapter!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 am 
5. Willowhand

This was really great. I'm glad you don't write her parents the way they are in the show, they suck there. Can't wait for an update!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 6
That was soooo sweet! I was sad Tara has no family but this kinda make sup for everything... Please update soon!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:43 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really liked the dinner... Dancing in the snow was really cute...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:50 pm 
8. Vixen

Her quest to stay in the closet... :rofl
Hehe, nice to know some "usual" Ira showing through, I mean how he approved of Tara's studies and all ;)
I think this is the nicest I have seen the Rosenbergs yet and I really enjoy it. We never know how they reacted in the show and I always thought that was kinda sad. :smash
Keep it up!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

I...I... I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. :)

:peace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

A lovely and comical Thanksgiving dinner with Willow, Tara, and Willow's parents.
They certainly are a more laid-back, rational, and insightful variation as they seem to know what both Willow and Tara are going through even before they do.
Loved the stern protective father speech Ira gives Tara. Very sincere and from the heart even though it wasn't strictly necessary.
I think Willow and Sheila's banter about Willow sex life with Tara is something only a mother and her daughter could have as I, being a guy, wouldn't want to discuss my sex life with my girlfriend with my parents.
Even worse, I wouldn't want to hear anything about my parents either.
Nice to see that living in New York City hasn't stifled the childish wonder from Willow as she is like a little girl again upon seeing it snow.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:05 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Quote:
I wish I had magical lesbian powers. What would those super powers be?

i dunno...to able to make women fall in love with you? haha apparently i have that power, but i can't get the one women i want. isn't that how powers usually work? when you really want to use, it doesn't work? isn't that how all the movies go almost?

but anways...
this chapter was really cute
the sex teasing was a-maz-ing
i wish my mom would be that cool
see i joke around about sex and all with my little sister's mom
she is awesome with the whole gay thing
my mom...not so much
so it's really cool to see Willow's mom that way
and her dad, threatening Tara and all
so father like
Quote:
“I love you, you massive goof.”

“I love snow,” Willow replied, her eyes bright, “And you.”

that was cute
and don't worry Tara, Willow still loves you more than snow haha
can't wait for more

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 26

They started walking back towards the apartment, the drop in temperature from the snow making them walk all the faster and they arrived in just a few minutes. Tara went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine.

“Coffee? We have the master of machines here.”

“Latte, please,” Sheila smiled.

“Cappuccino for me,” Ira said.

“You know what I want, baby.”

Tara made the coffees and brought them over to where everyone else was sitting on the sofas. She handed them out and took a seat beside her girlfriend, listening contentedly as Willow caught up with news from home and the elder couple conversed more with Tara, to learn about their daughter’s girlfriend. After a couple of hours, Ira glanced at his watch and sighed.

“We’d better be off soon. We were planning on getting half the trip done tonight and renting a motel for the night, so we’d be home by tomorrow afternoon. I need to catch up on some work.”

Willow looked sad that she had to say goodbye to her parents again, but smiled that she’d gotten to see them at all and how well the short visit had gone. She stood and went over to embrace her father.

“Great seeing you, Dad. You too, Mom. And I’ll be home for Hanukkah.”

The Rosenbergs started to say their goodbyes as Tara walked over to the window and scoped out the scene in front of her.

“Um, I don’t think you can go anywhere,” she said, grabbing the remote and turning it onto a news channel.

“Blizzard hits New York City, road conditions highly dangerous, any unnecessary trips are warned against. Snow expected to ease and thaw through the night, bringing overcast…”

Everyone listened to the broadcaster and Ira pulled out his cell phone.

“Looks like we’re in the city for the night, dear,” he said, “I’ll call around, see if there’s any hotel rooms available.”

“You can stay here,” Tara said straight away, “I mean, there’s no way you’ll find a free room on Thanksgiving. At least not anywhere not already inhabited by cockroaches.”

“We couldn’t impose,” Sheila said, genuinely not wanting to put anyone out.

“You won’t be,” Tara reassured, “Right, honey?”

“Of course not,” Willow smiled, “You can take my room. I’ll sleep with Tara. I mean I’ll share her bed. I mean I’ll-”

“Please stop before I get any images in my head,” Ira said with a forced smile, “We’ll be out of your hair in the morning.”

Tara smiled and went back into the kitchen, rummaging through some drawers for a moment, pulling out a leaflet.

“Chinese, anyone?”

Willow crawled into bed beside her girlfriend and gave her a quick kiss.

“This was a great Thanksgiving. I didn’t realise how much I missed my parents, ya know? It was really nice to see them. And you can’t even imagine how happy I am that they know about me and us. This was just such a great day.”

“I’m glad. I had a fun day too. And I haven’t played monopoly in years; I’d forgotten I even had the game.”

After they had eaten their Chinese food, it had been suggested that they play some board games and monopoly had come out. After several games, of which Willow had won most, saying that she was just smart with her money, they had called it a night and all decided to go to bed.

“They like you. I mean, how could they not, you’re you, but they really like you.”

“Well that’s good, it’ll make any future holiday dinners we have less awkward.”

Willow smiled at the small reference to their future together and decided it warranted a smooch. She leaned over and met the brunette’s lips in what was meant as a tender caress, but quickly escalated into duelling tongues and roaming hands, both girls getting lost in each other.

Willow reluctantly pulled back, breathing heavily.

“We can’t. My parents are ten feet away.”

“We can be quiet,” Tara replied and pulled the redhead on top of her, “I want you.”

“God I want you too,” Willow whispered and resumed their kiss, her hands pulling at the ends of Tara’s big t-shirt between their bodies.

She yanked it over her head, leaving the brunette completely naked and started kissing downwards, looking up for a moment when she arrived at her breasts, “We have to be quiet though.”

Tara bit her lip to contain her moans as her girlfriend started sucking on her nipples, teasing them into hard peaks. After several minutes of this she felt the smaller girl’s tongue start to descend south and an idea popped into her head.

“Hey, Will,” she whispered, “I know how we can stay quiet.”

Willow looked up and raised her eyebrows, waiting for Tara to finish her sentence. The brunette gave a sensual half-smile.

“Turn around.”

Willow’s entire face lit up and she jumped off the bed, removing her candied hearts pyjamas in record time, before lying back down on top of her lover.

“My favourite.”

Tara smirked, she was well aware it was one of the redhead’s favourite positions, it was one of hers as well, the duel sensation of tasting and being tasted combining to form the most exquisite pleasure. They met for a smouldering kiss that lasted for several long moments until Willow pulled away and raised herself up on her forearms.

“You gonna get your pussy up here or what?” Tara grinned devilishly.

“Gonna get my head in yours,” Willow grinned back and started to turn herself around.

She got her head into the right position and looked over her shoulder.

“That okay?”

“Perfect,” Tara replied as she inhaled deeply, her lover’s centre just millimetres away from her, “So perfect.”

She bent her own knees a little more so that Willow would have more room and cupped her girlfriend’s ass cheeks, giving them a couple of playful squeezes before bringing the redhead down to meet her eager tongue.

Willow quickly buried her head into Tara’s curls, letting the moan that was starting to escape reverberate against the brunette’s bundle of nerves instead of risking alerting the others in the apartment of what was going on. She felt her lover’s thighs twitch at the moan and extended her tongue, seeking and finding her small nub in just a second, flicking over it, varying the speed of her strokes.

Tara closed her eyes as she felt her clit being lavished with attention to try and focus enough to continue her own ministrations and gave the redhead a couple of long licks, letting her juices fall down her throat before flattening her tongue and plunging it inside. Willow jerked slightly at the contact but never stopped in her efforts, her moans continuing to send shockwaves through her girlfriend.

The redhead quickened the pace of her flicks for a few moments as she was entered over and over again, her girlfriend’s keen tongue reaching and hitting against her sweet spot at every thrust, until she suddenly remembered something she’d read when she’d accidentally stumbled onto the ‘sex questions’ part of one of the gay teen forums she used to frequent, the tip apparently staying in her subconscious, not coming to the forefront of her mind until now, right when she was in a prime position to try it.

She raised her head a little and poked her tongue out, before curling it and taking her girlfriend’s clit between the curved sides, rolling the hard nub back and forth. She felt Tara dig her fingernails into the flesh of her ass, and thinking that she’d somehow hurt her with her new tongue trick, she flattened her tongue again.

Tara, however, had a different idea, had felt herself almost erupt in pleasure when the smaller girl had used the new technique, and gave her a small slap on her butt to convey her displeasure with the stopping, without having to discontinue her own ministrations.

Willow understood and eagerly curled her tongue again, rolling the brunette’s clit back and forth, as her girlfriend squeezed her butt cheeks to show her pleasure.

With both girls being expertly stimulated in their most sensitive areas, it didn’t take long for both of their orgasms to build. Tara was the first to crash, her toes curling into the sheets as she exploded from her centre, rays of pleasure shooting all around her. She continued her tongue thrusts as best she could and felt Willow come as well just a few moments after her, opening her mouth wide to accept the overflowing juices greedily. She continued licking lazily for a few minutes until she heard a small giggle.

The redhead sluggishly turned herself and grinned at her girlfriend.

“Kinda tickled.”

“Sorry,” Tara whispered, “Just can’t get enough of you.”

“Don’t be. Loved every second.”

“Hey, what was that thing you did?” Tara asked, her eyes lighting up.

“Oh,” Willow replied, smiling almost smugly as she curled her tongue again and thrust it in and out of her mouth in a demonstration, “Like that.”

“Damn. I wish I could roll my tongue like that. It felt amazing.”

“Your tongue is perfect just as it is.”

They kissed for a few minutes until Willow pulled away, glancing at the door and shaking her head.

“I can’t believe we just did that.”

At the same time, ten feet away, Sheila looked between her daughter’s bedroom door and her husband, lying beside her, biting her lip.

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 6th)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... So both couples had some naked adult fun... I'm very glad that Tara is confortable to spend future family dinners with Willow's parents...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:26 pm 
5. Willowhand

Quote:
Lol, maybe she’s like your kryptonite? And yes I just made a geeky Superman reference *hides away in shame*

haha it's okay, today at work we got spiderman toothbrushes in and i am gonna buy one =D

aw well that's cute, if you have the love of the one you want it's amazing. the girl i'm in love with, told me last night she was in love with me too, but there is a distance problem and we both have a lot going on so things get complicated, but at least i know she is in love with me -dances-

okay so...
hot and funny
as we have said before...awesome
Quote:

i would be very worried if Willow said no to that haha
Quote:
At the same time, ten feet away, Sheila looked between her daughter’s bedroom door and her husband, lying beside her, biting her lip.

that was freaking a-maz-ing
but in their daughters bed?
not that she uses it that much
guess they kinda figured that haha
can't wait for more

Ash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:58 pm 
8. Vixen

Thank you for sparing us Sheila's and Ira's sexcapades ;) Willow and Tara are much better *g* But really, in their daughter's bed? *tsktsktsk*
:rofl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:06 pm 
5. Willowhand

Oooh, frisky! Fun update, can't wait for the next one. Good job on not telling us about the parental sexcapades, no one wants to know that.

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:27 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
You know what I want, baby.”

And then there's the coffee. Excuse me, mom and dad, my cream comes fresh in a Tara-sized wrapper.
Quote:
“Please stop before I get any images in my head,” Ira said with a forced smile, “We’ll be out of your hair in the morning.”

Ira sounds just like Giles always did whenever Buffy would intentionally start telling him of her sex life just to see him "go all British", embarassment wise.
Quote:
They like you. I mean, how could they not, you’re you, but they really like you.”

A world in which people don't like Tara scarcely bears thinking about.
Quote:

That is a sentence that needs to be pllaced in all movies and books regardless of content.
Quote:
She raised her head a little and poked her tongue out, before curling it and taking her girlfriend’s clit between the curved sides, rolling the hard nub back and forth. She felt Tara dig her fingernails into the flesh of her ass

Both Willow and Tara have developed mad lingual skills; Tara through actual practice and Willow through theory via the Internet.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:26 pm 

haha that was great that both couples were having naughty thanksgiving... lol

I would be soooo weirded out if i found out my parents had sex in my bed...

great chapter!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:16 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:

:rofl :rofl
I didn't see it coming..
more..more :pinky
RC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:36 pm 
5. Willowhand

Excellent story! I'm really enjoying it - hope to see another update soon!

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 27

“Its gonna be weird sleeping alone next week,” Tara said, stroking the redhead’s naked back as they lay in bed together.

“I know,” Willow replied, frowning slightly, "You’d think that having done it every night of my life up until we got together would make it at least a little bit easy to fall back into, but I’m not looking forward to it one bit. I rely on my Tara-snuggles to get to sleep.”

“We’ll just have to have an extra-big snuggle session when you get back. It’s only two weeks. Besides you’ll be so busy with your Hanukkah celebrations, you won’t even notice I’m not there.”

“Oh, I’ll notice. I’ll notice very much. You know, baby, my parents would be more than happy to have you over for the holidays. They really liked you…”

Tara smiled and propped herself up on her elbow.

“I’d love to spend it with you guys. But I really can’t afford the plane tickets. And,” she held up a hand when she saw Willow was about to speak, “I’m not letting you spend that much money on me. I just wouldn’t be comfortable. But believe me, I’m gonna regret having this stupid pride when I’m cuddling the pillow and thinking of you.”

“We’ll make it up on New Years. You and me, Times Square, dropping ball and smoochies.”

“You’re back on the 29th, right?”

“Yep. Getting the first flight back in the morning. What are you getting up to for Christmas?”

“Oh, I have my own personal traditions,” Tara said with a somewhat-forced smile, hoping the redhead wouldn’t probe for details.

She knew that if her girlfriend knew that her holiday ‘traditions’ involved staying in sweats and eating ramen noodles all day that she’d feel even worse about their separation for the couple of weeks and was determined not to make it any harder.

“Cool,” Willow nodded, “I gonna miss you like hell, though.”

“I know, sweetie. Me too. Me too.”

Willow sighed as she curled up on the armchair in her living room, staring out the window into the starry night, as had become her custom for the past nine nights that she’d been back in Iowa, feeling somehow more connected to Tara as she did so, knowing that even though they were apart, they were still under the same sky. She had enjoyed her visit home, spending some quality time with her parents and celebrating Hanukkah, which had ended the day before, but she found her happiness just couldn’t be complete because she wasn’t sharing it with her Tara.

They’d been calling each other to say goodnight each evening, but Tara had tried to keep the conversations short, wanting Willow to enjoy her holiday time with her family completely and not be distracted by missing her, resulting in a somewhat absent redhead who just wanted to see her girlfriend’s smile.

Ira saw his daughter resume her usual position for this time of night and glanced at his wife, who gave him a nod. He picked up an envelope that was sitting on the dining room table, where they were both sitting and stood, walking over and sitting on an ottoman that accompanied the armchair. Willow looked up and gave a small smile.

“Hi, Dad. Check out the stars. They’re really shining tonight.”

Ira smiled and looked out the window for a few moments before speaking again.

“How’s Tara tonight?”

“She’s okay,” Willow replied, still staring out the window, “Christmas Eve, you know, I think she has her own holiday…customs. Not sure what though, didn’t want to pry.”

“And tomorrow? Is she seeing anyone for the day?”

“I…I don’t know. I think Craig is back home for Christmas too…and she doesn’t have any family left…Oh god, I didn’t even think of that.”

Ira put a hand on Willow’s knee to get her to look at him and handed her the envelope.

“What’s this?” she asked, confused.

“Your mother and I have so enjoyed having you home again to share Hanukkah with us. We miss you being around. But we also know you have your own life now and that your delightful girlfriend is a very big part of that. So you can consider this a Christmas present.”

“But we don’t celebrate Christmas. Jewish, remember?” Willow joked.

“I don’t think you’ll care much what it’s for when you see it,” Ira said with a smile.

Willow looked at her father bemusedly for a second as she opened the envelope and pulled out a printed sheet with flight details on them. Her eyes widened as she took in what it said.

“But…but this says I’m booked on a flight for tomorrow morning…I’m not going back for another five days.”

“I changed it. You’re leaving tomorrow first thing and I very much suggest you don’t leave your girl alone for Christmas.”

“Oh Dad, thank you,” Willow replied, throwing her arms around his neck, “I’ve had a wonderful time with you guys this last week and a bit, but I just miss her so much.”

Ira closed the hug and smiled, he remembered what it was like when you were still relatively new dating and wanted to spend all your time around your person. Truth be told, him and his wife still felt like that about each other and he had high hopes that his daughter had found her soul mate young as well. It didn’t take a genius to see how hopelessly in love they were with each other.

“I know, Willow. Now why don’t you go get packed, there’s an early morning ahead.”

Willow pulled back and ran over to give her mother a quick hug as well, before running up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Twelve hours, baby…twelve hours and I’ll be in your arms.

Willow quietly put her key in the door and closed it softly, not wanting to wake what she assumed would be a still-asleep Tara, considering it was still relatively early in the morning, at least for the brunette, who liked to sleep in when she could. She had decided not to tell her girlfriend she was coming back early, wanting to surprise her, so put her bag carefully on the ground and slipped her shoes off so they wouldn’t make any noise, before tiptoeing into the brunette’s bedroom.

She crinkled her brow in confusion when she saw no body in the bed, in fact the bed looked like it hadn’t been slept in at all.

She turned to leave and noticed across the hallway that her own bedroom door was slightly ajar. She walked over and pushed it open, her heart melting when she saw Tara lying on her side, her back turned to her, holding the small teddy that Willow had won for her on their first date in Coney Island. She quietly walked into the room and shimmied out of her jeans, figuring her belt buckle would cause unnecessary uncomfortableness in the cuddles she expected to happen, making sure the metal didn’t hit against the wooden floors and pulled back the covers on the bed, crawling in, gently spooning the other girl.

Tara stirred slightly when she felt something touch her, pulling her quietly from her slumber. She instinctively snuggled into the embrace, recognising the familiar warmth, before her sleep-hazy mind jolted to full alertness when she realised that there was another body in the bed and that she was supposed to be completely home alone. In barely a second, she had reached to the side of the bed and picked up the baseball bat she had placed there, swinging both herself and the bat upwards, prepared to attack whoever was in bed with her.

“Whoa, baby, it’s me,” Willow squealed when she saw the bat, “Willow, girlfriend, chick who loves you…Um, I can prove it…I...uh…Oh, you have a ticklish spot inside your left thigh, no one else knows that! At least I hope no one else knows that…I could be wrong, I guess, but it’s pretty far up, like someone would have to be reaching for a naughty place to find it and I’m the only one who touches your naughty places, except maybe your doctor, I don’t really know, but that’s okay ‘cause he –or she- um, they’d be looking in a professional way and not in a ‘I wanna make Tara feel really good’ kind of-”

She was cut off as the brunette landed on top of her, their mouths crushing together lovingly until Tara pulled away, grinning.

“Only my Willow could babble like that. And my naughty places are all yours. I’m…I’m not dreaming, right? You’re really here?”

“I’m really here, baby. My parents figured I was too mopey and changed my flight for me. So we could spend Christmas together. And, um, do you always sleep with a baseball bat beside your bed? Or my bed, as it were.”

“Yea,” Tara replied, looking sheepish, “There’s so many people in New York, there’s bound to be the odd sociopath that tries to break in. Need to be safe. And sorry for using your bed. The pillows smelled like you and it kinda helped me get to sleep.”

Willow gave a shy smile and nodded.

“It’s no problem. My bed is your bed. And I kinda stole your Blondie t-shirt to sleep in.”

“Hey, I was looking for that the other day!”

“Sorry. It just had your perfume on it and it smelled really good and…I needed you near me.”

Tara’s smile beamed and she leaned down for another kiss.

“I can’t believe you’re home,” she said, then gave a sheepish smile, “I mean back. I can’t believe you’re back.”

Willow flipped them and placed a playful kiss on the brunette’s nose.

“You were right the first time. I’m home.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Nov 7th)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good decision on Willow's parents to send Willow back to her love... I really liked when Willow admitted that her and Tara's appartment is home...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:05 pm 
5. Willowhand

Baseball bat? Too funny! Sweet update, I like the rents in this fic. Can't wait for an update!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 pm 
8. Vixen

Quote:
But believe me, I’m gonna regret having this stupid pride when I’m cuddling the pillow and thinking of you.

I bet! :smash
Awww...so sweet of Ira and Sheila to send Willow back home... also loved how Willow babbled to prove to Tara that it was her :rofl You know, when I am alone in my apartment I get paranoid like that too! :smash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Awww love Willow's parents. Hope for some good holiday "snuggles"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

Excellent! Your writing of interactional dialogue between Tara and Willow is great. I also appreciate you changing things up and reversing the "traditional" roles of the girls. Nice job! Keep up the great work!

Hope to see another update soon!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:56 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Willow's babble was too cute :D
Love all of your updates
:kgeek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:29 pm 
5. Willowhand

okay so Willow's parents sending her back was so sweet
and Tara sleeping with the baseball bat
I used to do that when I lived with my parents
They live outside Baltimore City
Not as bad as New York
but close
Quote:
“I can’t believe you’re home,” she said, then gave a sheepish smile, “I mean back. I can’t believe you’re back.”

Willow flipped them and placed a playful kiss on the blonde’s nose.

awww so cute
can't wait for more

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
In barely a second, she had reached to the side of the bed and picked up the baseball bat she had placed there, swinging both herself and the bat upwards, prepared to attack whoever was in bed with her.

Tara is going all Princess Leia if she knew how to wield a lightsaber swinging for the fences at the sensory confusion of the intruder who smells like Willow but shouldn't be as Willow is still in Iowa.
Quote:
Need to be safe. And sorry for using your bed. The pillows smelled like you and it kinda helped me get to sleep.”

This was so sweet and highlights just how powerful sensory stimuli can be in carrying one through until we are safely back in the arms of our beloved once again.
Quote:
And I kinda stole your Blondie t-shirt to sleep in.”

A big shout out to Deborah Harry, Queen of the New York punk rock scene in the late 70's-early 80's and the rest of Blondie as well. I am not alone in having a teenage lustful crush on her back in the early 80's.
Quote:

Such a comforting image to end the chapter on.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 am 

I'm glad Tara didn't accidentally brain Willow with the bat... and I'm glad she's home early....

Tara's Christmas traditions sound a lot like mine... :P

Can't wait to see how they celebrate now that Willow is back!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update on next page!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next