The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Oct 15th)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:12 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“I’ve been hanging around this campus since I was fourteen, it’s kinda…normal to be coming here for class. Exciting though, too.”

I was the same way with the University of Iowa as my dad was a professor in the Botany department so when I went there to University I had been hanging out in Iowa City and on campus since I was even younger than Tara.
Alas, no straight Willow did I find, however.
Quote:
“I know, but things are kinda different this year,” Tara responded and tried to subtly indicate her eyes towards Willow.

Things are different as Tara wants to have a party and play naked Twister with Willow and everyone else can bugger off.
Quote:
“Hey, I love the park, I’d love to go sit there. I can show you my secret spot.”

In the spirit of full disclosure of their feelings, Tara will let slip the location of her secret spot during that game of naked Twister.
Thank you for agreeing to my wardrobe suggestion for Tara. Black is the way to go for a cabaret torch singer and Tara has the curves for it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:25 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Loving it Laragh. Keep up the good work (how do you do it, write so consistently) Bow to your ability.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:05 am 
2. Floating Rose

ohh right on .. Dude Your awesome you've been writing fic after fics. World Domination? lol :party
I Enjoyed your fics :blush

"People are... not equal"

-Lelouch vi Britannia a.k.a Lelouch Lamperouge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

Chapter 5

Willow checked herself out in the mirror again, hoping her outfit was ‘party appropriate’. She’d had no afternoon classes on Wednesday so had ventured out of the Village for the first time since she’d arrived, deciding none of her regular clothes were suitable for a party. She also wanted to try and impress Tara, though she was unwilling to admit that to herself, in her efforts to not fall harder for the brunette, even if she was being completely unsuccessful with that goal.

Her shopping trip had produced the tight black jeans and low-cut sparkly green top she was wearing, an outfit she was quite pleased with. She checked her watch and saw that people would probably be arriving anytime in the next ten minutes, from what Tara had told her anyway and decided to go and check if her roommate needed help with setting anything up.

“Anything I can help with?” she asked as she came into the living room, watching Tara cut up pieces of orange and lime in the kitchen.

“You could put some music on if you wa-” Tara gulped when she saw what the redhead was wearing and accidentally brought the knife in her hand down on her finger, “Shit.”

Willow rushed into the kitchen, and seeing the bleeding digit, quickly brought them both to the sink and ran the tap, cleaning the blood away.

“Thanks,” Tara smiled at the gesture and gentle way the other girl was looking after her, “It’s not even that deep. Just a little flesh wound.”

“Smallest wounds can be the most painful. Like paper cuts,” Willow smiled back as she turned off the tap and grabbed a paper towel, drying her roommate’s finger. She crouched down and opened one of the cupboards, “Band-aids in here, right?”

“Yea. In there.”

Willow searched for a minute before pulling out a box of band-aids. She took one out and peeled off the bit of paper, before wrapping it around Tara’s bleeding finger. She let her hand flow down the brunette’s arm, caressing her softly, before looking up into deep blue eyes.

Tara saw Willow turned her head up to meet her gaze and felt the soft touch on her arm. She licked her lips subconsciously and moved her head forward a little, seeing the smaller girl do the same. Her face was so close to the redhead’s she could feel their breaths co-mingling, their lips just a hair breadths apart. Just as she was about to take the plunge, close the barely-present gap between them and do the one thing she had been wanting to do more than anything for six weeks now, there was a loud knocking on the door and the muffled sound of someone shouting ‘party time!’

Both girls jumped apart at the interruption and Willow inadvertently knocked the box of band-aids, spilling them all on the floor.

“I’ll get these,” Tara said shakily, but tried to cast a reassuring smile to her roommate, “Um, could you get the door?”

“Sure,” Willow replied, her head spinning from the encounter, “I’ll get the music too.”

Was she gonna kiss me? No, there’s no way. You’re just imagining it, Rosenberg, she doesn’t like you like that. Music and door, just concentrate on that, music and door.

She quickly went over to the stereo and pressed the play button, hoping whatever was in there was good party music and smiled in relief when a steady beat filled the room. She made her way over to the door and pulled it open, giggling when Craig enveloped her in a huge hug, swinging her around the room. He was followed by Ben and a group of other people that Willow didn’t recognise but welcomed in anyway.

“I brought beer!” Craig yelled to no one in particular, eliciting a string of excited yells from all the others who had just come in.

“I filled the tub with ice, Craig,” Tara said, coming out from the kitchen, “You can chill it in there.”

Craig went into the bathroom with the caseload of beer he had brought with him and there was a distant sound of clinking bottles. Willow watched the people start to mill around and heard another knock on the door. She opened it again and another stream of people fluttered in, smiling at her as they entered before going over to others they seemingly knew. She walked back into the kitchen, where Tara was putting the cut up fruit for the beers on a plate.

“Do you know all these people?” she asked, trying to sound casual and not at all overwhelmed.

“A few, just from around mainly. No one particularly well. Craig pretty much invited the people, but don’t worry. Just talk to whoever, have a beer and a good time.”

“Oh, I don’t drink,” Willow said, but was cut off by Craig thrusting a bottle at her at that moment.

“Nonsense, have a beer, red. Tara here doesn’t drink, but she has a ‘good’ reason. Least she seems to think so. You should try it.”

She got an encouraging nod from the brunette and sipped the drink in her hand, feeling cooler somehow by doing so.

“Okay,” she said and raised her bottle, “I will. So why doesn’t Tara drink?”

“Tell the story and die, Craig,” Tara said with a stern glare, before going off to talk to some guy that had waved her over.

“My boyfriend can bench 230, I really don’t think she could kill me as long as he’s around,” Craig sneered jokingly and Willow chuckled, “You wanna know the story?”

“I dunno…if Tara doesn’t want me too…”

“She won’t mind, I promise. Besides, whenever we finally start going out again and we take you to Liza’s, you’ll totally find out from the pictures on the wall.”

“Pictures?”

“Oh yea. Pictures. Courtesy of moi. So, here’s what happened. Tara was never a big drinker, right; she preferred just going out to have a good time, actually being able to remember the next day and stuff. But after her grandmother died and they told her she needed to repeat her senior year…oh, this is like a year and a bit ago, I’d known Tare for about a year at that stage and we went out like every weekend…but yea, we went out and she decided to get absolutely wasted, like completely gone. She was knocking back cosmos – my cosmos, might I add – like nobody’s business. So later on in the night, she decides it would be hilarious if she got up and danced on the bar, and I swear, Violet Sanford, eat your heart out, she was kicking it up there, grabbing bottles and pouring it into people’s mouths, her top came off somewhere in the second song she danced to, it was quite a show. She decided after that night she was never drinking again, and, to her credit, she never has, but still manages to have a good time when we go out.”

“She really did that?” Willow asked, in shock, “I mean, wow.”

“Yea, she did that. You know, she may not want to get into that situation drunk again or whatever, which I understand, but I think she secretly loves that she did something so raunchy. And I think I see some preppy boy eyeing up Ben. Gotta go, sweet cheeks, but mingle! This is your party too.”

Willow gave a small wave and looked down, realising she’d finished her entire beer while Craig had been telling the story, a story she couldn’t stop thinking about, particularly the erotic images it had conjured. Tara dancing…Tara topless…Tara dancing while topless. She couldn’t help the shiver that went through her and decided to go get another beer, taking Craig’s advice to mingle a little.

Quite a few hours later, Tara was waving goodbye to Craig and Ben, who were the last people to leave.

“Tara, we have to get out soon,” Craig whined, quite inebriated at this stage, “Work and school, work and school. Liza’s gonna think we found somewhere else to inhabit!”

“Next weekend, Craig, I promise. You, me, Ben, I’ll rope Willow in too. Okay?”

“Okay, okay.”

The boys departed, stumbling and giggling into Craig’s apartment and Tara closed the door with a smile, happy at how the evening had gone. She had to stifle a giggle when she turned around and saw Willow giddily dancing along to music playing, which happened to be a ‘best of the ‘90s’ album, playing Blur’s ‘Song 2’.

“Woo hoo!” Willow sang along, laughing and swinging her almost empty bottle around, one of the many she’d had that night.

She tried to spin around in some semblance of a dance move, but over estimated her alcohol-fuelled brain abilities and ending up falling on her butt instead. Tara rushed over and took the bottle from her hand, to mild protests, and put it on the coffee table. She hooked an arm under the other girl’s waist and stood them both up, walking towards Willow’s bedroom.

“Come on, sweetie, let’s get you to bed.”

“Oh yea,” Willow slurred under her breath, low enough so that Tara wasn’t able to hear, “Been wanting to get you into bed for a while now.”

The brunette walked them into the redhead’s room and pulled back the covers, encouraging her to lie down. She slipped her shoes off, figuring that was the best she could do for her roommate without invading some serious personal space issues and pulled the blanket over her.

“Heh. All warm,” Willow said happily, “Hey Tara, c’mere, I have to tell you a secret.”

Tara crouched down and smiled at her adorably drunk roommate, conscious of the fact that she might seriously regret telling her something personal when she was so intoxicated.

“Why don’t you wait and see if you still want to tell me in the morning instead?” she suggested.

She saw Willow’s eyes glaze over and cock her head slightly, before shaking it.

“Nope. Telling you now. You’re beautiful,” she whispered, grabbing the back of Tara’s head, pulling her down for a steamy kiss, forcing her tongue past the brunette’s teeth.

It took Tara a moment to realise what was going on and when she did she knew she should pull away, but found that her tongue apparently had an entirely different plan of action as it responded enthusiastically to the kiss.

Just another second…I’ll just kiss her for another second…if this is all I ever get, then I at least want it to be good…no, no…I can’t keep going, she’s drunk, she doesn’t know what she’s doing…but, wow, she’s a good kisser…C’mon, Tara, you’re the sober one here, you need to take charge and stop this kiss. This wonderful…soft…tingly…stop, it Tara!

She very reluctantly pulled away and Willow pouted in response, before giggling.

“Very nice… hehe, now I’m even warmer.”

“Why don’t you sleep?” Tara asked gently, having to hold onto the nightstand beside the redhead’s bed to stop herself from pouncing on the girl again.

“Mmm…yea…” Willow replied sleepily and Tara saw her eyes flutter closed.

She watched her roommate for another minute, happy that she was asleep when she saw the steady rise and fall of her chest and retreated out of the room, closing the door behind her quietly.

She sank down into a sitting position against the door and brought a hand up to her tingling lips.

Well what the hell does this mean?

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Oct 16th)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:42 am 
3. Flaming O

It means my friend that you just had quite possibly the best experience of your life. Although next time I think she should be sober ;-) Hello again. I didn't feedback last time :O I'm a terrible person :sh But you know WOW! Smoochies make me happy :party Are there more on the horizon? :pray

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Quote:
“Been wanting to get you into bed for a while now.”

wow hehe that would have been something bad for Tara to hear
she might have taken it in the wrong way since Willow is drunk
and they finally kiss
and now poor Tara is all confused
and Willow is passed out
some party
can't wait for more

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Big yay for :wtkiss ... I hope Willow remembers the kiss in the morning and doesn't regret it... I hope Tara doesn't go into denial land and star to avoid Willow...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

:thud I LOVE your writing. It's like the BEST!!! All the lovely complex smootchies and all. PLEASE PAMS!!!!

:peace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

:thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud :pinky :thud

ummm...errr...uhhh...WOW! That was awesome. That is all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:07 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Hmmm. Well, I'm totally unenthused with Craig at this point. Willow's, what? 18.5 and she said she doesn't drink so he said yes drink? That's bullshit. She should have stood up to say no and he shouldn't do it. I know she's responsible but he's in the wrong here. Yes, it made her lose her inhibitions but I don't think it's worth it. Still, he come-on and Tara's response are both cute.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:16 pm 
8. Vixen

Woho, wild Tara... I can see why someone wouldnt want to drink anymore after an experience like that :P
Cute update! I really hope Willow will remember what happened. :pinky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:50 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
Tara dancing…Tara topless…Tara dancing while topless

:drool :drool guess Willow got the image plastered in her mind..well maybe asking for some private dance someday :blush
so Tara finally got the kiss..well from the-drunk-state-Willow..and Willow has a lot to deal beside hangover..but I'm sure Tara wouldn't mind :kdevil
more..more.. :party I know I don't have to ask for more cause you update daily basis..but..need to say it anyway :pinky
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:03 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
Her shopping trip had produced the tight black jeans and low-cut sparkly green top she was wearing, an outfit she was quite pleased with

Okay, now what was Tara wearing? I know, in my mind, what she was wearing but I ask that question of the author in a completely non-phone-sex-perv kind of way.
Quote:
Thanks,” Tara smiled at the gesture and gentle way the other girl was looking after her, “It’s not even that deep. Just a little flesh wound.”

A shout-out to "Monty Python", alright. I had an image of Willow licking Tara's palm with her tongue and tasting the blood but that's very "Single White Female" and skipping too many levels what with they not even admitting yet that they are into each other.
Tara's night of debauchery is an experience that is full of youthful exuberance the first time but since there is a visual record of her antics, Tara is mature and sensible enough to vow not to make a habit of treading the path of teen alcoholism so prevalent in the collegiate environment.
Willow's foray into drunkenness is far more reflective and singularly focused upon admitting to Tara that she has stirrings and longings for her roommate.
They need to talk the next morning about where they go from that moment of the kiss on and then they can wake up every morning listening to Squeeze sing about "Black Coffee in Bed."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
aww I went to the fair and missed the kissing! That was hot and drunk!Willow had better remember it! Poor girls...I hope they talk soon :)

great update!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 am 
5. Willowhand

Oh so good. I like Willow drunk, it's funny. Maybe Tara will dance for Willow sometime? Good luck with the 'morning after', Willow probably won't remember anything.

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:21 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Muahahahahah..... they kissed!!!!

Although Willow might regret not remembering their first kiss... oh well... at least the alcohol gave her the courage to do it.

Keep it up! :kgeek

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:31 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: These things are a bitch to write a different account for every time, so here’s the deal; I DON’T OWN THE CHARACTERS. Never have, never will, just borrowing them to continue my existence in happy denial-land.

SUMMARY: Willow leaves the only home she’s ever known to fulfil her parent’s dream of her attending New York University, but ends up having her own dreams come true in the process.

SPOILERS: Nope. This is totally Uber. Oh, but I probably will steal some dialogue here and there.

FEEDBACK: I crave it like I crave Oreos and milk. (Which is a lot. Just to be clear.)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to taralicious for Tara's wardorbe suggestion.

Chapter 6

Tara downed her second cup of coffee that morning, hoping it would help perk her up a bit. Tuesdays were her busiest days, she had a full schedule of classes, then just enough time to grab something quick to eat before she had to get down to the bar to play her set. She’d only been doing the piano gig four nights so far, but was finding the job wonderful, she hadn’t played in a while, so had gone in early the first day to brush up and quickly fell back into the swing of it. Her grandmother had insisted she learn the instrument, and she had forgotten just how much she enjoyed playing, having stopped when Ruth got sick. Today, however, she definitely wasn’t the mood to sing oldies love ballads.

She’d woken up early on Saturday morning, the night after the party and finished cleaning up, having been too distracted after her kiss with Willow to do it the night before. The redhead had woken up a few hours after her and had had a terrible hangover, as Tara had suspected she might, and had spent the day drinking coffee and taking a steady dose of painkillers, seemingly oblivious to what had gone on after her forth or fifth beer in the night, which had still been relatively early.

Tara tried to act as normal as possible, figuring that the redhead either genuinely didn’t remember the kiss, in which case the brunette had no idea how to even approach bringing it up, or Willow did remember but was pretending she didn’t because she regretted it and didn’t want it to jeopardise their friendship or living situation by telling Tara so.

What Tara didn’t know was that Willow, initially, couldn’t remember a thing, but after sleeping for the afternoon and nothing short of a bucket of coffee, she had remembered. Everything.

Drinking, talking to a bunch of people, then trying to dance, failing, and Tara being kind and gentle, getting her into her room safely. And then…then she remembered practically attacking her roommate, pulling her into a kiss, then going asleep. She didn’t remember, or wasn’t lucid enough to comprehend the fact, that Tara had responded quite eagerly to the kiss. In her mind, she’d forced herself on the other girl and now Tara was just being kind by not mentioning her drunken indiscretion. Even if the ‘indiscretion’ happened to be what both girls wanted most in the world.

Tara checked her watch and groaned at the time, going over to the table and grabbing her laptop bag, to take notes in class. Willow came out of her room, still in her pyjamas and a robe, wearing fluffy bunny slippers and the brunette couldn’t help but smile at how adorable she looked.

“Morning,” the redhead said groggily, wiping her eyes.

“Morning. I’m just heading out to class.”

Willow looked at her and gave her a shy wave.

“Have a good day. Learning and so forth.”

“I will,” Tara chuckled, “You too. I’m working tonight so I may not get a chance to get home between class and that, so I’ll see you later?”

“Okay. Bye, Tara.”

Tara left with an echoing ‘bye’ and moved quickly down the stairs, out of her building and towards the university campus.

Willow put her feet up on front of her on the sofa and placed the bowl of pasta she had made on her lap. She picked up the remote and turned the television on, flicking through the channels, and smiled when she saw one of the old movie channels was showing ‘BUtterfield 8’, one of her favourite Elizabeth Taylor movies, underrated in her mind, but one she enjoyed nonetheless. She settled down to enjoy her dinner and relax for the evening, letting the images of the movie in front of her play out.

A couple of hours later, the credits were rolling and Willow was thinking she maybe hadn’t chosen the best movie, one where love – and one of the protagonists – dies at the end was not good for her already mopey frame of mind regarding relationships. She turned the television off before walking over to the kitchen and started loading her dishes from dinner into the dishwasher. It didn’t take long and she turned the machine on before going into her room and getting some of her notes from her classes that day. She had already read over and added her own comments to the pages, but figured going over it again couldn’t hurt.

Ten minutes later, when she still hadn’t been able to read past the first sentence, she closed over the notebook and stood up, going into her room again, this time to get a jacket, deciding that going for a walk might clear her head a little. She went out the front door, locking it behind her before leaving her building and turning left, not having any particular route in mind and took in the scenery around her, thinking, not for the first time, how beautiful New York at night was.

She continued to walk around, feeling her head becoming less muddled as she did so, until a familiar face in a window caught her eye. She looked up at the name of the establishment and recognised it from the bags Tara took her home a muffin with. She looked through the window again and was surprised when she saw the brunette sitting behind a piano, her lips moving in what Willow assumed was the accompanying song to whatever she was playing.

I thought she said she was working? Well, this is where she works…maybe she’s on a break? Or maybe she actually is working… I had no idea she could play the piano… I bet she plays beautifully.

Before she even realised she was doing it, she opened the door and stood among a group of people near the bar, hearing the closing bars of a song and a round of applause. She watched Tara smile and take a drink from a glass of water beside her, before moving back to talk into the small microphone set up on top of the piano.

“So this is the last song of the night-”

She was interrupted by the rest of the room groaning in displeasure at this news, making her smile even larger.

“Hey, don’t blame me, the bar doesn’t have a late liquor licence.”

There was a round of laughs, Willow chuckled too and hopped onto a bar stool, figuring she might as well stay for the last song.

“I’d like to dedicate this to anyone who has a colleague, or an old friend…”

Willow saw the brunette sigh slightly before continuing.

“Or a roommate that they just don’t know how to tell them how they feel.”

Willow’s eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat as she recognised the opening bars of Elton John’s ‘Your Song’ start to play, coupled with the dedication she had just heard.

Did she say roommate? She said roommate. But she said colleague and old friend too…But roommate was different…she said it different… Oh my god, she said roommate. Did she mean me? I…I think she meant me…oh, god…I really think she’s singing this about me.

She listened intently, lost in the emotion in the brunette’s voice before she recognised the sounds of clapping and shook her head to try and regain her senses. She watched Tara stand - her breath catching as the saw the slinky black dress she was wearing, a slit running up her left thigh, giving the redhead a tantalising view of skin that she ached to touch - and give a small wave to the crowd before grabbing her glass of water and going through a door leading into the back room.

She nodded her head a couple of times, still trying to comprehend everything she had just witnessed, trying to work it out in her head, before jumping off the bar stool and leaving through the front door.

Tara splashed her face with some cold water in the small employee bathroom and wiped the droplets off with a paper towel. She really did enjoy her nights at the bar but after her full-on day at school, was feeling pretty tired. She made her way to the break room and grabbed her jacket, pulling it around her body and buttoning it so it fit around her snugly, before going back out into the bar, seeing it almost empty apart from the bar staff and a couple of regulars who were finishing their drinks.

She gave a small wave to the others and walked out the main door, pulling her jacket tighter around her when she felt the chilly night air.

“Was it my song?”

She spun around in place when she heard a quiet voice pipe up behind her, opening and closing her mouth in confusion when she saw Willow leaning against the wall, hand in her pockets.

“Willow?”

“Was it my song?” Willow repeated, straightening up.

“You were in there?” Tara asked in shock as she began to understand the redhead’s question.

“Was it my song?” Willow asked for the third time, her voice thick with emotion.

Tara opened and closed her mouth a few times before gulping and moving forward, cupping the smaller girl’s cheek with one hand, looking down at her with vulnerable eyes.

“Of course it was.”

Willow wrapped her arms around the brunette’s neck and moved in closer.

“I’m gonna kiss you now, okay?” she whispered quietly.

“Very okay,” Tara whispered back.

They moved even closer together, their faces only inches apart, until Tara piped up again.

“Wait.”

Willow pulled her head back but kept her arms in place, a look of fear crossing her features.

“I just, I have to make sure…you’re not…you haven’t been drinking, have you?”

Willow let out a low laugh and moved in again, caressing the other girl’s neck.

“Not a drop. But I wanted to do it as much then as I do now.”

“Oh thank god,” Tara managed to get out before crushing her lips against the redhead’s, dropping her hands and holding the smaller girl’s waist as the kiss deepened.

Their tongues clashed passionately, bodies moving closer and closer until not even air could fit between them. The cold of the night was being replaced by the warmth of each other, tingles shooting straight through the both of them. They stayed kissing for what could have been minutes, hours or days, neither girl knew or cared, until a street lamp above spluttered and died, the sparks of light making them pull away.

Willow looked up at the light, then back at the brunette before speaking in a low, throaty voice.

“Take me home, Tara.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Taking A Bite Outta The Apple [AU] (Oct 17th)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 am 
3. Flaming O

Sober :wtkiss Thank the lord :party I really really like this fic. Just in case you hadn't already guessed :D

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Very big yay for sober :wtkiss

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:54 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I like where this is going.

I like it muchly :grin

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:35 am 
5. Willowhand

Aw YAY!!! sober :wtkiss
hmm take her home
can't wait to see what that means ;-)
hehe
I'm glad they finally know about each others feelings
great update

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:22 pm 
8. Vixen

Awww... kinda a cute way for Willow to discover Tara's gigs like that.
Quote:
“I just, I have to make sure…you’re not…you haven’t been drinking, have you?”

Cracked me up.
Can't wait to see what happens next! :pinky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:42 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
That was a perfect way to get the message across. I would have thought that Tara would have mentioned her gig, but I guess she didn't want others to know about it. I loved Willow's response to allay Tara's fears about the first kiss being a mistake.
Can't wait until the next update. Thanks ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:24 pm 
5. Willowhand

Yay for :wtkiss ! I hope the next one is filled with many smoochies

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

Wistful :sigh

Your writing was just so... *Sigh* Please PAMS soon,

:pray

:peace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
one of the old movie channels was showing ‘BUtterfield 8’, one of her favourite Elizabeth Taylor movies, underrated in her mind, but one she enjoyed nonetheless.

This is one of my mother's favorite Elizabeth Taylor movies as well and she had me get it from our local library and watch it when I used to work there. Good movie but a bit of a downer if you are already morose.
Quote:
“Or a roommate that they just don’t know how to tell them how they feel.”...she recognised the opening bars of Elton John’s ‘Your Song’

That is one of Elton John's most poignant and beautiful love songs and a natural choice for Tara to express how she feels towards Willow and to send out the message on the night breeze wafting through the evening air hoping that it would find Willow and draw her there and it did.
Tara and Willow both faced up to the pink elephant in the room and finally expressed their love and fond hope of becoming not just roommates but lesbian gay type lovers.
"Take me home, Tara.' We must think alike as I used the exact same sentence in my novel as my heroine bade her protector take her home after they too had declared their love for each other.
Quote:
the saw the slinky black dress she was wearing, a slit running up her left thigh, giving the redhead a tantalising view of skin that she ached to touch -

That piece of visual imagery shall keep me warm through the long Iowa winter this year so :peace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:19 pm 
3. Flaming O

See what happens when you follow your feet, might just learn something new. Nice way of bringing them together, at last, what a shock for Willow and then for Tara when Willow makes her presence known, great update.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:42 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:pinky that was big revelation in a right time and right place :pinky

Quote:
“Or a roommate that they just don’t know how to tell them how they feel.”

I did really catch my breath :smash you're good at making my heart jump from its place :blush
so Tara get the real :wtkiss
Quote:
“Take me home, Tara.”

yeah..take her home, girlfriend :party
more..more :pinky
RC :kgeek

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next