The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 6/4/010)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
Hey Guys!! Im here again. I got another short (really short) chapter for the awesome :kgeek lol...
This one is really short, I wrote it to show a little more how deep Faith and Willow's friendship runs. The next one will be longer and...well, you'll have to wait to see....

CHAPTER 5- Memories…

After washing the dishes, something that Dawn had insisted in doing, Tara began packing and Dawn had gone to talk with her boyfriend. She came back twenty minutes later to pack. Faith didn’t actually had things to take care of, she just wanted to take a last look at the town. Something was telling her this would be the last time she’d see it…

Faith was walking by a secret spot in the park and for a moment she remembered an afternoon spent there with Red many years ago.

It had been the first and only time they came back to town together. It took Faith a long time to convince Willow to do it and finally the redhead agreed. It was before the whole fight with Buffy…They had watched the town from away and stayed with Xander and Gabrielle for the night, leaving again in the next morning…

Willow never wanted to get closer to anywhere she knew, in case they ran into somebody who knew them… So instead she had shown Faith her secret spot in the park and they had sat there, simply enjoying the silence around them and talking from time to time about random things…
From afar they had seen Tara walking with Dawn. They were talking and looked so happy in that moment that it brought tears to Willow’s eyes and Faith had held her while she cried once again.

How many times had she held Willow while the redhead cried? How many times had they held each other? Too many times to remember… They both had changed so much over the years, and the other was always there…

Faith thought. Then, she looked at her right wrist…The Ace of Diamond seemed almost alive in her skin and was a constant reminder of the day she and Red got them…It was a pact, a promise of loyalty and sisterhood…

The dark-haired Slayer roamed the streets until it was time to meet Xander for lunch. And just as she was in front of the Espresso Pump, the gray car stopped and Xander came out.

“Hey Faith. Had a good night with Tara and Dawnie?”

“Xand-man, I really needed to see ya” The Slayer hugged him slightly, much to his surprise since she never done that before.

“Okay, you never hugged me before… Merciful Zeus! We’re all gonna die, right? Some really big bad Guy is gonna kill us all!! OUCH!!” Faith had just hit the back of his head.

“After you hear what happened last night you’ll understand why I hugged you”

“C’mon, it couldn’t have been that bad, Faith….” Xander smiled and extended his arm like a gentleman. “Now, if you follow my, my lady…” He said in a very good British accent. Faith chuckled but still put her hand on the offered arm.

“I was never a lady, Xand-man and you know it”

Both she and her friend laughed while walking towards the restaurant…

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 7/4/010)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I am loving this story I cant wait to see where this is going. :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Faith doesn't get too jealous when Willow and Tara get back together and Willow doesn't need Faith anymore to keep her together...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 pm 
3. Flaming O

:pinky :pinky :pinky Awesome updated, even a short update like that can be awesome.. :pinky :pinky :pinky

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Just don't keep us waiting Alex :shy :pray :pray

:party :kitty :party

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Ok, Alex, there is only oneword to describe this story and that word is

AWESOME. THis brilliant, amazing, fantastic and other words that mean it's very good. This is definitely becoming one of my favourite pieces of fiction ive ever read. This is thoroughly deserving of :balloons :pinky :pinky :balloons :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

AWWW.....YOU GUYS......You guys make me :blush saying all this nice things...
And I NEVER blush..Especially you, Rick! Dude, you really are sweet, but Im not that good really. there are better stories and better writers...lol...

And the chapter 6 will be done by tomorrow morning guys, so be ready.... well, not really..LOL...a couple of chapters more untill the BIG moment gets here....but it should be kinda fun anyway... soon :willow and :tara will be together and there'll be LOTS of :wtkiss
Just wanted to say thank you all for the suport, guys. you really are the best!! You all make me soo...that I feel like :pinky :pinky and :party :happycry See what you're doing to me? You're turning me into a softy...lol..way to go, guys...turn a :newbie into a pile of fluff...
Anyway...I gotta go now.... :wave Please, keep reading guys and remember, feedback makes me write faster... ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

Really loving this story, can't wait to see where its going. And Alex its a great story and your a great writer.. so shhh. Can't wait for the next update!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:13 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Feedback makes u update faster huh??? *light bulb* FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! Lol get it done yet? Hopefully soon.... *sigh* please?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:48 am 
4. Extra Flamey

woohoo :D Alex your awesome *huggs* Can't wait for the next update, i'll be sitting here stalking your every move ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is a very good story...I am waiting patiently for an update...I know it ws just yesterday, but still :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Wondering what exactly happened in that fight that made Tara stop making pancakes. Looking forward to Faith's conversation with Xander.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I forgot I was reading this great story... Shame on me. :blush
I had to re-read the first chapter... Anyway, I've read everything I forgot to read, and I'm enjoying it very much!
Please, more.

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 10/4/010)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!!! HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER!! Sorry it took me a couple of days....but school, homework and sex got in the way...LOL...
I'll leave you with the chapter, I dont think you wanna hear about me...LOL...

CHAPTER 6- Leaving it all behind…

In the Summers household Tara and Dawn were packing. Down in the living room, two big boxes labeled ‘Tara’s books’ were ready to be taken to the car, also a backpack with stuff she may need during the car trip and a small suitcase with clothes. Another box labeled ‘Dawn’s books and magazines’ was also ready and two suitcases with clothes.

“Tare, are you ready?” Dawn asked from the doorway of Tara’s room.

Tara came out of the closet after making sure nothing was left behind.

“In a minute, sweetie” Tara answered closing another small suitcase with more clothes and some shoes. She took a pen from her pocket and wrote ‘Tara’s magic books and supplies’ on the box by her bed.

“No, I meant…are you ready to get out of here?”

Tara stopped and stared at Dawn.

“I’m ready to go and try to fix things with Willow, Dawn. Right now, is all I care. And are you to start over?”

“Yes” Dawn nodded. “Want me to take that for ya?”

“Sure, thanks. How did it go with Mark by the way?”

“Not so good… But I didn’t expect him to be completely alright, did I? He’s a great guy, he’ll find somebody else who can love him like he deserves. I’ll start taking everything to the car”

Tara stood there watching the place where Dawn had been and smiled. The girl she had raise as a surrogate sister wasn’t a little girl anymore, and she knew it. And that made her proud of Dawn, of how the tall brunette had become such a wonderful young woman in middle of the whole chaos. Tara had seen it, had been part of it and that made her happy…

Tara came down with her last suitcase and helped Dawn to take the boxes into the trunk of her car.

“You done?” Tara asked Dawn when the brunette stood in the living room with her last two suitcases.

“Yeah…it’s just… I’m gonna miss this, y’know?” Dawn admitted. “I’ll miss this house because it was moms. You think Buffy will be too pissed because we left? Will she ever care at all?”

“I don’t know, Dawnie” Tara hugged her. “I’m going to miss this town, this house too. I’ve spent some of the best moments of my life here. Found a family here…”

“But this town is killing us both” Dawn hugged her again.

“We need to leave, I need to leave and-”

“What the fuck is going one here!!” An angry yelled came from the front door. Both young women turned to see and a very pissed looking Buffy standing in front of the stairway. “What the fuck are you two doing?”

“Buffy…”

“Buffy…” Tara took a deep breath. “We’re leaving”

“Wait, wait….WHAT?” Xander squealed. “You told them EVERYTHING?”

“No! I didn’t tell ‘em everything, Xander! I made a promise, I won’t say a word about…that…”

“So Tara doesn’t know…about her?” Xander looked around as if Tara was behind his back.

“No, she doesn’t. But I know Red will want to tell her in person. She would’ve never forgiven me if I told Tara before she could explain”

“So now they’re packing everything to leave with ya?” Fait nodded. “And Tara is sure she still loves Will?” Again, Faith nodded. “And wants to work things out with Willow and possibly after finding out the truth she’ll still want to be with Willow?”

“I hope so, Xand-man. It’s not like I had much of a choice, really. T can make a mean Resolve-Face…Even I will pray for them to be together…”

Faith nodded and took a bite out of her pizza slide.

Back in the Summer’s household, the petite Slayer lost control and started yelling at her sister and best friend…

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU! AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU!! YOU JUST TURN YOUR BACKS ON ME LIKE THIS!” Buffy tried to calm herself down for a minute before speaking in a softer but not less angry tone. “Where are you going? Why?”

“I think you know why and where, Buffy. You knew that if I ever found out I’d leave to go find her” Tara firmly said, using all her willpower to not start yelling. Buffy lost it again.

“ARE YOU INSANE? YOU’RE LEAVING FOR HER? FOR HER! 8 YEARS TARA AND YOU STILL WANT TO THINK YOUR LITTLE WILLOW CARES ABOUT YOU! SHE DOESN’T! IF SHE DID, SHE WOULDN’T HAVE DONE WHAT SHE DID!!!” Again, Buffy took a deep breath and asked. “Why do you still care, Tara? I thought you were over her”

“Because I love her, Buffy. I never stopped and never will stop loving her. Even if she doesn’t take me back”

“Take you back? TAKE YOU BACK? SHE SHOULD BE BEGGING YOU TO TAKE HER BACK!! Did you forget Tara? She doesn’t care about any of you anymore! She was the one who left! She LEFT! SHE ruined our lives! And after begging like a kicked puppy she disappeared, remember?!! Remember how you cried for weeks?! And you’re still goin’ to run to her when she doesn’t even care?!”

Buffy was weaving her arms in the air and pacing, not believing what was happening.

“She DOES care, Buffy! And the only reason WHY I didn’t do this earlier is because of you!” Tara was yelling now, angry. “YOU DID THIS!! YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER STAYING AWAY! I KNOW IT ALL NOW!”

“I did what I had to do to protect my family! What was best for us!!” The blonde Slayer pointed Tara with an accusing finger. “She betrayed you, me, almost got Dawnie kill!! As always I did what I thought I had to do to protect my family!!”

“YOU DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU, BUFFY!!!!” Dawn finally exploded and began yelling. “WHY DON’T YOU SAY THE DAMN TRUTH FOR ONCE!!! You did that so you could hit on Tara! But she could NEVER love you like that! Because Tara belongs with Willow and you don’t care about anybody else! You don’t really care about her, you don’t care about me. You go around feeling dead because YOU ARE DEAD!!!”

“I’M NOT DEAD! And Tara belongs with her? With the woman who raped her mind!!!?”

“And you almost did too!!” Tara yelled but was praying in her mind to remain calm…She needed to. “You took away my choice, Buffy. Not just mine but ours. Just because you couldn’t forget, you couldn’t forgive and be free…I had 8 years to forget and forgive what Willow did. Why couldn’t you just let it go?”

“I was protecting you! I was protecting all of us! Our family! That’s all I ever DO!”

“BULLSHIT!!” Dawn yelled again. “That’s bullshit and we all know it, Buffy!”

“Dawnie, you’re my sister. You should be on my side!”

“NO! Buffy my sister, the only I loved…died after jumping from that tower. She died as a heroine, saving us all. You, you’re so dead inside that you don’t care about anybody, you spend all the time brooding around…You truly are dead inside, Buffy! You never came back! God knows I tried, I tried to get close to you, tried to help you…” Tears were running down her cheeks now. “But you pushed me away! You always pushed me away!! You never cared about me!”

“Ungrateful bitch!! I died for you! I did everything to protect you!! I raised you!” Buffy yelled.

“NO BUFFY YOU DIDN’T!! Tara raised me!! Since mom she has been the only one who ever cared about me!! SHE was a mother a sister and a best friend for me all these years! Not you!! Will you truly care that I leave? Because I honestly don’t think so!”

“Then, leave, you little bitch! You turned out just like your ‘chess buddy’, a traitor little bitch!” Buffy spat, her words full of bitterness and hate.

“Dawnie, would you mind taking this to the car?” Tara pointed to Dawn’s suitcases that were the last thing left to pack. “Wait for me in the car. I’ll be there in a minute”

“Are you sure?” Dawn asked, her eyes showing the worry of leaving them alone through the tears. The brunette had wanted to say those words to her sister for years and now she felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her chest.

“Please, Dawn”

“Okay. I’ll wait in the car”

The former Key took her suitcases and left the living room and the house without even looking back at Buffy.

“Please, Tara…don’t go…” And for the first time Buffy’s voice broke with emotion.

“Don’t, Buffy. You said Willow betrayed me, but you did too…And for what? For nothing”

“I wanted you to be happy. I tried to give you the chance to move on, to find somebody better than her. She doesn’t deserve you…”

“Move on? With who? With you? Because that’s what you wanted, wasn’t it? You wanted me to forget about Willow so I could fall for you? Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“I…I could take care of you…love you like she never could…” Buffy finally admitted…

“I’m sorry Buffy, but you were my best friend, family. And you know Willow is the only one I love… And honestly? If you were the same Buffy I met once, maybe I would have thought about trying to date you…But you’re not. You never were”

“What you mean? I’m Buffy! The same Buffy!”

“No, you’re not. You never came back Buffy. You told Dawn before jumping from the tower that the hardest thing in this world is to live in it… After you came back, you just let yourself to sink deeper and deeper into feeling nothing. That is why you slept with Spike, wasn’t it? To feel something… And still it didn’t work. We all were there for you, Buffy, to help you. Do you remember all those times we tried taking you out, trying to get you dates and encouraging you to get them yourself… Do you remember that? But Dawn is right, you always pushed us away, especially your sister…”

“Please, Tara… I only feel when-”

“Don’t you dare to say it, Buffy” Tara cut her off before she could say those words she knew weren’t true and make the whole deal harder. “You were my best friend and you betrayed me, all of us. You never came back, Buffy, some of that fault is Xander’s and mine…And why don’t you hate us like you hate Willow? You chose not to come back, Buffy…Goodbye…” Buffy took a step towards her but stepped away before the look in Tara’s eyes.

Tara left the house walking past Buffy and closed the door behind her and getting into the driver side of the car. Dawn was waiting for her in silence and when the car door closed the former Key asked.

“Ready?” Tara took a deep breath.

“Ready”

Faith, Xander and Gabrielle, who had joined them half way through lunch, were now in the Espresso Pump enjoying a chocolate cake and coffee.

“I’m glad this is finally happening” Gabrielle said. “Willow and Tara deserve another chance”

“Sure they do, Gab” Faith agreed and place her now empty mug back on the table.

“What’s gonna happen with Buffy though?” Xander voiced his worries. “She’s gonna be left alone if we all leave. I know she’s not herself anymore but she still needs help here…Y’know…with the Vamps and things that lurk at night and the Hellmouth”

“The Hellmouth if closed, Xand-man. And I think the only one with enough power to open it is Red right now” Faith told him. “And after what she did to Will, I don’t honestly care about her anymore. The Council and I offered help, she refused. Period. I. Don’t. Care. Even knowin’ the whole crap of forget and forgive…sure…” The Slayer rolled her eyes. “I won’t forgive her for what she did to Red”

“You have your point, Faith. Nobody is asking you to forgive her if you don’t want to. Pity her… Because she hasn’t been able to move on and grow like you did” Gabrielle said, smiling softly.

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I protect my family, nobody messes with my family. Not even B” Faith replied. Then something Xander said made sense in her mind and she asked. “You guys are leavin’?”

“To Santa Monica. We'll be close” Gabrielle answered. “We sold the company to some locals. Thanks to Willow we got two projects to work on already and a crew to work for us”

“Yeah, Will got us the contract to work on the mansion of this dude… William something…”

“William Phillies” Gabrielle added.

“Really? The computer and animation genius?” Faith asked surprised.

“You know him?” Gabrielle asked. As far as she knew, Faith wasn’t one with computers.

“Gab, I’ve been livin’ with the biggest computer geek in the History of Earth for 8 years. Of course I know who he is. That dude made the best video games ever!!”

“You’re such a dork for video games, Faith” Xander joked.

“So are you, Xand-man” Faith replied. “So, you’re buildin’ his mansion?”

“Yup”

“And we’re still talking about it, but we may get to build the offices tower for a cell phone company” Gabrielle commented.

“That’s awesome guys. Congrats- And when are you leavin’?”

“Next week. Willow called Percy and he got us a nice house right in the perfect spot. Among the rich people and in front of the beach… Can you imagine that?” Xander smiled slightly, obviously not thinking about the beach….exactly… “OUCH!”

“You better erase those images from your mind, Mr. Harris” Gabrielle warned him, although the small teasing smile on her face gave away that she wasn’t serious.

“Oh, you’re joking. Then why did you hit me?” Xander replied rubbing the back of his head.

“Awww….poor baby….let me do that for you…” Gabrielle’s hand replaced her husband’s rubbing the back of Xander’s head and she gave him a small kiss on the lips. “Now, you feel better?”

“Nope. Not really…” Xander mock-pouted and pulled her into another kiss.

“I love you, Xander” Gabrielle whispered, obviously trying to avoid Faith’s Slayer hearing but the dark-haired Slayer still heard her.

“And I love you too, baby”

“Guys, I’m happy for ya, but please…can you continue with the love-struck-puppy eyes later, especially when I’m not here?” Faith interrupted while trying to erase the little fantasy that formed in her mind of a similar situation but with Dawn and her as main characters. The Slayer pushed that thought away and locked it in the deepest corner of her mind, knowing it would never happen.

“Awww…Are we too cute for the bad-ass Faith?” Xander joked.

“Or maybe she wanted us to stop before she started picturing herself with certain…brunette that is not me, by the way” Gabrielle said while inspecting her finger nails….

“What the fuck are you talkin’ about, Gab?” Faith clearly surprised. Faith thought…

“I think she’s talking about what’s going on between Dawnie and you, Faith” Xander decided to go straight to the point. They were grown ups, after all…

“What? There’s nothin’ goin’ on between D and me, guys” Faith assured them. She felt a pang of something she couldn’t quite identify when she said this, but for a second she thought she would vomit…

“C’mon, Faith…every time you look at Dawn, it’s obvious that you’re undressing her with your eyes” The brunette teased, knowing it would make Faith squirm, uncomfortable, and gross her husband. After all, he had helped to raise her. “And she does the same with you”

“I so don’t do that, Gab. You’re fucking crazy? Xand-man, control your woman” Faith said chuckling at the absurd idea.

“I don’t need to control her, Faith, she’s really smart” Xander said looking at his wife with clear adoration in his eyes. “And honey, could you not mention the words ‘undress’ and ‘Dawn’ in the same sentence? Thank you. She’s still little Dawnie for me after all”

“Darling, I’m sure that little Dawnie….stopped being little Dawnie a long time ago” Gabrielle told her husband, knowing it would freak him out more.

“What? EWW! I don’t wanna know that! Please, let me live in denial land! Even when Dawn and Faith get marry, I still wanna believe that she’s an innocent young lady, ‘kay?” Xander shot back and Faith chocked on the piece of cake she was about to swallow.

“WHOA! Hold your horses there, Harris! Are you fucking crazy?” Faith exclaimed. “You never mention the ‘M’ word and my name in the same sentence!”

“Sure, Faith… Keep up with the denial” Gabrielle rolled her eyes.

“Let’s stop talkin’ about this. You guys remember next month is Red’s b-day, right? We’re planning a cool party and she will be really pissed if you guys don’t show up”

“Of course we’ll be there, Faith. We never missed her birthday” Xander told her.

“And we’re already planning a big present for her” Gabrielle added.

“I think I should…” Faith looked away from her friends for a moment and saw Tara and Dawn walking into the place. She waved them over and when they got close enough she could see the redness in Dawn’s eyes, like she had been crying…

“Hey guys. Faith, we found you” Tara hugged Xander and Gabrielle. Dawn followed her and sat down next to Faith.

“What’s up guys? Why are you here? I thought we agreed to meet back at the house” Faith told them, feeling a little confused.

“We have everything in the car and wanted to tell you we’ll wait for you by the high school” Dawn answered. She had sat a little closer to Faith than she should have so their thighs brushed with every move, it was a torture to feel the warm from Faith’s body through her leather pants…

“Did something happen guys?” Xander asked.

“Buffy got home early” Was all Dawn said.

“Holy crap” Xander, Gabrielle and Faith said at the same time.

“Yeah…” Dawn sighed. “It was complicated but it’s not like she really cares anyway”

“Dawnie…” Tara whispered.

“What? It’s true. She cared that you were leaving, Tare… But she’ll get over it by tomorrow” The former Key said bitterly.

“She’ll be fine. Anyway…”

While Tara talked to the others, and Xander apologized over and over again for not telling her he knew about Willow, Tara reassured him that she wasn’t mad at him and that she understood and Gabrielle stood there, paying attention to what was happening around the table and making sure her husband didn’t mess it up by revealing too much.

“Are you okay, D?” Faith asked in a low voice at the girl next to her, wanting nothing more than wrap her arms around her and never let her go, and still not understanding where this feelings came from…or what they meant…

“I’m fine. I guess I was a little bitterer about my sister than I thought, but I feel alright, Faith” Dawn said, no looking at her, after a moment the brunette smiled softly at Faith and added. “Thank you for asking though”

“No need to thank me, D” Faith whispered and she tried to cover the sudden tenderness in her voice with a small cough. A warm breath got closer to her ear and her body went stiff when Dawn purred in her ear.

“I know you care a lot more than you want to let on, and you’re so cute when you're tensed, did you know that?”

“Dawnie, I’ll go and say goodbye to Anya, you’re coming with me?”

“No, I want to buy a few things at the mall before we leave so send me a text when you’re done, ‘kay?” Dawn stood up as if nothing happened, her hand brushing Faith’s leather clad thigh in the process, making the Slayer to suffer ever more… “See ya later guys”

“Are you okay, Faith?” Xander asked her after a minute of silence. The Slayer’s eyes were spaced and too much silence didn’t go well with her.

“What? I’m fine, guys. I…was…just thinkin’ about this whole deal” Faith said. “I really hope this whole shit works out. Lil’ Red will be heartbroken again if T doesn’t understand…If they don’t work things out…My Baby Red will be devastated…I care about T but I worry about her the most” The Slayer admitted to her friends.

“Everything is gonna be okay, Faith. Try and keep it cool, Will’s gonna need you now” Xander tried to ease her concern a little bit.

“I know she’ll need me…”

“Faith, I know I can’t really talk because I haven’t experienced the same things you guys did, but I do know one thing” Xander and Faith were listening Gabrielle knowing that what she’ll say would make them feel better. That was the estrange effect the brunette had on people, she was soothing and nobody could be worried or angry around her… “All the things you’ve gone through made you stronger, wiser and smarter. And you guys definitely deserve to be happy. You guys deserve a break from all the horror and pain…”

“Let’s hope you’re right, Gabe”

“Of course she is, my wife is a smart cookie” Xander announced proudly and wrapped an arm around Gabrielle’s shoulders. His wife instantly leaned into his embrace and rested her head on his shoulder. For a second, the picture of her and Dawn in a similar position crossed the Slayer’s mind but she pushed it away and focused in the reality.

Faith thought.

“So, tell me, Faith…How is everybody in LA?” Xander asked. “Fang-boy and Wes are all okay?”

“And what about Angel’s son, Connor? The last time we went over there he wasn’t around and the first time he seemed a little…” Gabrielle tried to be respectful ad didn’t finish the sentence.

“Crazy?” Faith offered. “A complete nut job?”

“Unstable, I guess you could say… And the last time he wasn’t around”

“Years ago, when Red and I went back to England. Giles offered him a place with us, so he joined us with our work with the coven and stuff. He changed a hell lot. He came back to the States and decided to travel around the world, experiment new shit, doing some jobs for the Council here and there, help people, y’know…”

“Wow, that’s cool” Gabrielle said.

“So you haven’t seen him since then?” Xander asked.

“Oh yeah, he comes back from time to time, spends some time with the family and then leaves again. I don’t think the kid’s ready to settle yet, but every time he shows up the dude brings the most awesome shits. Fang-boy keeps it all in Connors room, it’s a fucking museum”

“It must look really interesting, exotic” Gabrielle commented.

“It does. Red LOVES to do all the research about the stuff he brings and by now the only ones who still listen to her is me and Fred…” Faith laughed and shook her head.

“And how are the others? Wesley, Gunn?” Gabrielle asked.

“Wes and Gunn are in New York. The Council got a team working over there but they needed a group leader, so Percy called the guys and they accepted to go. Fred and Blue are still there in LA, fine as usual”

“Awesome, girl. It’s cool to hear that everybody is alright and that you and Will are still so close” Gabrielle told Faith, voicing her husband’s thoughts.

“I promised. I keep my promises. I vowed to watch her back and that’s what I do. Just doin’ my best to protect the family”

“You have become a big family, which is always good” Gabrielle commented.

“Yeah, although some have left and stuff…Ya know. I can’t believe in sayin’ all this shit…It’s not like me, right? Guess all these years changed me a hell lot more than I thought” And strangely, the little smile on her face showed pride for herself, but not that cocky pride she uses as a shield, no, it showed real pride for the person she had become and how hard she had worked…

“And we’re glad, Faith” This time was Xander who spoke. The dark-haired man had see how much Faith had changed and had grown to love the wonderful person she actually was…

Okay, guys... I hope this episode was atleast decent....the next chapter (im already working on it) and the next one will be important ones.... The journey to LA, Willow shows up (and on stage) and the BIG SECRET is revealed finally!!! So, pay attention, guys... LOL...

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

Of course we're paying attention...how could we not!!?? This story gets better with each update :party and I can't wait for another! Great job!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow, this was really great. Tara and Dawn said everything Buffy needed to hear... though I'm pretty sure she didn't want to.
And, yay! Willow finally will appear. I wonder what is this secret that Faith can't tell.
:peace

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:36 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

yeah... Buffy got what she needed to hear...I know some wanted her to get her ass kicked....but Im not that good writing the ass kicking scenes, but I can be a bitch with words sometimes..lol..I was hoping you guys liked how they dealt with Buffy....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

How long .......... how long dont know how much longer I can last untill we know what is the BIG Secret I have a Thousand and one thoughts ........... :thud :thud :thud :thud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Lets see..... What you do THINK is the BIG SECRET??? I dont think you'll be able to guess.....but still....if somebody want to take a chance....
:kdevil :kdevil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Loving the story so far! I am especially enjoying the Dawn and Tara interaction :) As for the big secret, it is killing me! I am a super curious person and to have to wait is torture. I'm going to hazard a guess...from little clues (or what I assume to be clues)...I'm gonna say that there is a little Willow (perhaps part little Tara?). Anyway, can't wait for the next update!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness Alex! I kinda hoped that Tara would have magically kicked Buffy's ass but I think her verbal ass kicking was more effective... I hope there is no pissed Buffy comming after Tara and Dawn in the future... Big yay for Gab noticing the attraction between Dawn and Faith... Can't wait to read about the meeting between Tara and Willow... I kinda hope that the first thing Tara does is to give Willow a big hug, and I hope they have a quiet place where Willow tells Tara everything that has happened during the 8 years...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 am 
2. Floating Rose

FIGHT?! what fight how could Tara and Buffy fight?
noooo!!! more please? now-ish? :-D

I know.
There's just so much to work through. Trust has to be built again, on both sides ... You have to learn if ... if we're even the same people we were, if you can fit in each other's lives. It's a long... important process, and ... can we just skip it? Can-can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

*POUTS* nobody is trying to guess what is the BIG SECRET is?? Only one tried to guess..... *pouts some more* I'm sad now..... :sob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:35 am 
3. Flaming O

Thinking...thinking...thinking...someone guess!! I got nothing... Please, we don't want the author to cry :(

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

She has turned in to a Kitten eating demon if I am right do I get a suprise?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 am 
3. Flaming O

Hi Alex,
love this story, so far!

And i love riddles..
so i'll guess threetimes:

1. Willow had accidently killed someone
2. Willow had an accident and sits now in a wheelchair
3. Willow was pregnant and had a babygirl now

I hope it is 3. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:02 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Hey Alex!

No Need for crying... I was just sleeping on the question and details from your story to see if I could come up with a good guess.

So here are my guesses:

1. Willow grew a foot and is no longer a lesbian
2. Willow is in a wheelchair due to an accident :paranoid
3. Willow is a mommy :pray
4. Willow spent too much time with D'Hoffryn, had a stint as a vengeance demon, and is now an Ex-demon just like Anya :wtf

Are any of these even close? :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:28 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
I'm no good with guessing, so I'll pass.

And I wasn't thinking any writers were borrowing ideas or anything; it just seems the "crazy-nasty Buffy" theme is in the air here lately.

I did like this though; she needed to hear some things.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:28 am 
8. Vixen

This is awsome, you are really good at suspense. My vote is on the vengence demon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

well, i think i'll throw my own random ideas in
1] I can see the secret being Willow got in some sort of accident and is either
a] in a wheelchair
b] she lost an arm
c] she lost all her hair X.x
2] Random pregnancy
3] Is actually a VAMPIRE now ... sorry that was my inner leather girl talking
4] Is a cyborg X.X Nooooo!
5] Had one to many hit on the noggin that she is now a tab bit insane .... *drools at image of slightly insane, leather Vampire Willow* :-D
err, moving on now
6] Saved a random kid and has rasied it since (thats like #2, but better!)
or
7] She had a accidental burst of magic and it turned her into.... a BOY!

well those are my crack shots

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!!!! I'M BACK FOR MORE!!! Here is Chapter 7!!!

This Chapter is basically Tara and Faith talking, Dawn barely shows up really and there's an interesting phone call...*waggles eyebrows* Anyway, I'll leave you guys with the chapter since im not in the mood to try to be funny...

CHAPTER 7- The trip to LA

“You okay, Blondie?” Faith asked glancing at the blonde Wiccan sitting next to her in the passenger side. Dawn was ahead of them in Tara’s car.

“Yeah, I’m just…a little nervous, I guess” Tara looked at her and gave her a small smile. “I mean, there’s a lot at stake here, right?”

“Don’t worry, it all’s gonna be fine” Faith reassured her. “I’m sure that-”

Faith was interrupted by her phone ringing with the song ‘Ace of Spades’.

Both young women were able to see Willow’s smiley face in the caller ID. Faith brought a finger to her lips to indicate Tara to stay quiet and reached out to press on the touch screen of the phone. She put on the loudspeaker after getting a nod from Tara.

“YO, RED! What’s up, babe?” Faith told the phone.

‘Finally I find you, Ace!!’Willow sounded like she was in a good mood, and Faith hoped she would continue like that. ‘What’s up? Where the hell are you? I thought you be home by this morning or by lunch. I even made you cookies…’they could almost hear her pouting on the other end of the line. Tara’s throat closed at hearing her voice and her heart began beating faster and faster.

“Sorry, babe. I ran into a friend and decided to stay for the night, y’know, rest a little…” Faith winked at Tara, she didn’t want to lie but she had to. And it was killing her inside…

‘I bet you didn’t rest at All, Ace. And forget about the cookies, your daughter ate them all. She’s a baaad puppy…’ They could hear the redhead giggling. ‘So, a friend I know?’

“No, Red, you don’t know her. Since when you know my dates?”

‘One night stands can hardly be considered as dates, Ace’ Willow chuckled. ‘So, are you on your way back? We miss you around here, sweetie’

“Here too, Red. I’ll be there about nine, so I’ll meet you at Lorne’s, ‘kay?”

‘Kay, babe. Get ready for what I got for tonight. I’m planning a super show. Convinced Emma to play her sax and Mike to play drums, it’ll be totally worthy, my Faith…’

“You’re gonna make everybody cry like babies again?” Faith teased her friend, glancing from time to time at Tara. The blonde Wiccan kept looking down at her lap, a small sad smile was crossing her lips and tears threatened to spill from her eyes…

‘Probably, yeah. But if you want to, after I’m done we can do your favourite song, babe, and drive them wild!’

Hearing Willow laughing, even if it was over the phone, was a knife stabbing Tara’s heart. It was too much after 8 long years, too overwhelming for the blonde Wiccan. Willow sounded so happy…And apparently she was extremely close to Faith, way more than she thought in the first place. Had something…?

The Slayer patted her arm gently and made a gesture to indicate she would cut the communication if she wanted to but Tara shook her head. She wanted to keep listening to Willow’s voice, she needed it. Faith simply nodded.

“So, how was patrol last night? I know you didn’t go, Red, but maybe Fang-boy said something” Faith told her, hoping her friend wouldn’t mess it all up.

‘I imagine it went well, faith. I haven’t seen Angel yet but Fred said that nothing major was goin’ on. Oh, almost forgot, Wes and Gunn called this morning!’

“Really? Cool. What did they say? How is New York’s office goin’?”

‘Gunn said its doin’ great. And they’re doing a great service to the community as well, since they’re offering a job to people from the streets, especially those who had experience with vamps and stuff. Less crime and less vamps in New York, baby!’

“That’s awesome Red. Glad to hear that”

‘So, did ya behave, Ace?’

“Of course I did, Red. You know I always behave”

‘Sure, Faith. How’d everything go? Do I have to patch you up again?’ The redhead joked, having no idea her former lover was hearing their conversation.

“Since I didn’t go on patrol I don’t have a scratch, babe. And B didn’t try to rip my head off so I’m fine, Red” Faith laughed and rolled her eyes.

‘Good, I’m glad. I don’t wanna have to heal ya all the time, Ace’ The teasing tone in Willow’s voice made Faith to roll her eyes again.

“You’re the one who insist, girl”

‘Everything went okay, then?’

“Yes, I mean, as well as it goes, y’know…”

‘What happened? You fought with Buffy again?’

“No, I took a deep breath and didn’t fight. But damn, B’s fucked up, Red. Seriously, if that woman got laid, bet she wouldn’t be such a mega-bitch”

‘She was teasing you to make you snap?’

“Don’t know, maybe. Maybe she just wanted to be a bitch to somebody and didn’t have anybody near but me. Nah, you know she hates me. Fuck her” Faith didn’t really want to speak like that in front of Tara but Willow would have suspected if she didn’t. The Slayer mouthed ‘sorry’ and the blonde Wiccan simply nodded.

‘Yeah… Did you see Xander? I can’t wait to see him and Gaby after they move to Santa Monica, I’m so excited!’

“Yeah, I had lunch with them and found out about it. You didn’t tell me they’re gonna work in William Phillies mansion”

‘Really? I totally forgot! Im sorry, hon. Yeah, I ran into William about a month ago in that computer programs convention… He’s seen our house and loved the work they did’

“Awesome, Red. The Xand-man really misses you, y’know… And now you’ll be close so you can visit him every time you want to”

‘I really miss him too, and Gaby. Faith…’

“Yeah, Red?” Judging by her friends tone, she knew what was coming.

‘Did you see…Dawn?’

“I did, hon. Big D is okay, smartass as always” Faith laughed. “She’s really grown up, definitely not a kid anymore…”

‘So you were checkin’ her out’ In the other end of the line Willow giggled.

“I so didn’t, Red! What the fuck you talkin’ about? I wasn’t checkin’ her out!” This time behind Faith’s laughter there was a hint of embarrassment. The Slayer took a quick glance at Tara from the corner of her eye and saw her smiling.

‘C’mon! I remember the look on your face after the last time you went to SunnyHell’

“What? NO WAY RED! Shut the fuck up!” Faith tried to shut her friend without being to obvious.

‘Oh, sure. Now you’re gonna leave me for her, aren’t ya? You’re gonna take her to the park and buy her ice cream, right? Of course, I’m not good enough for the bad-ass Slayer anymore, huh’

Both Faith and Willow were laughing and Tara couldn’t help to feel a pang of jealousy in her stomach at how close they seemed to be, how comfortable they were with each other, almost more than she and Willow ever were…

“Geez, Red, shut up!” Faith chuckled one more time. “Please, you know you’re good enough for me, babe” She joked and winked at Tara, to let her know they were joking.

‘Yeah…’ Her voice trailed off and Faith knew what was coming. The Slayer grabbed the phone, made sure the loud speaker was off and brought it to her ear right on time to hear her friend whispering the shy question…

“Oh Will…You sure? ‘Kay…She’s fine. We talked a little before I left yeah and she’s doin’ okay. Workin’ on her next book and stuff…”

Tara knew Faith was talking about her and it made her feel dizzy to know that Willow had asked about her. What was the redhead saying? She obviously cared enough to ask how she was. Did that mean that she still had feelings for her? Faith said she did, then why had she turned off the loud speaker when Willow was about to ask about her? a part of her brain told her. another part of her brain told replied. This confused Tara even more… Faith glanced at her but couldn’t see her face, since Tara’s hair was in the way. The blonde Wiccan was resting against the window deep in silence…

“No, babe. I told you many times, that’s bullshit! She’s not, Will and she’s not with her. I’m totally sure, Willow Rosenberg. Yeah, I’m being THAT serious. That was always bullshit…”

What were they talking about? Did Willow think she was with somebody? Or maybe she was asking if Tara had somebody new in her life? An idea formed in the back of her head and her eyes widened in shock… Holy Goddess… Could Willow think she was with Buffy? How could she think that? Tara would never be or even think about Buffy like that, Willow knew that Buffy wasn’t even her type… the voice told her again in her mind…

“Goddess…Willow…” Tara breathed out against the cold glass and finally she couldn’t take it anymore, bursting into silent sobs.

“Shit. No, not you Red. Look I gotta go now, I’m near the gas station. Bye”
Faith put her phone away and pulled the car over to a stop by the side of the road. The n she pulled the blonde into a hug and let her cry on her shoulder. Dawn had pulled over a few meters away and was walking towards the car.

“Tara! What’s wrong? Tara…” The former Key caressed Tara’s hair and waited until her friend calmed down.

It took a little while for Tara to calm down, to let it all out for good. But once she relaxed Tara decided it was time to continue with their trip. At first Dawn suggested Tara should go with her, but Tara wanted to stay with Faith.

“Feeling better, T?” Faith asked after a little while.

“Yes, I just needed to…let it all out, I guess, y’know…”

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have made ya hear that. I’m sorry” Faith told her honestly.

“You don’t have to apologize, Faith. All the opposite, you have no idea of how much I needed that…Hearing her voice after all this time is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard…”

“That’s ‘cause you never heard her singin’ T. I can tell ya, she rocks!” Faith grinned. She was trying to cheer her up a little.

“You two seem way closer than we all thought, Faith, and that’s great… You’re almost… I don’t know…” Tara cleared her throat. “You seem to be really comfortable with each other…” Faith frowned.

“Comfortable? What you mean T?” Now Faith was confused.

“You know…comfortable” Tara tried to explain without sounding jealous although she was jealous. “You guys joke and tease each other and have pet names…what I mean is, um…”

“T, what the fuck are you talkin’ about?” Faith was sure Tara wasn’t talking about their friendship. “Just say what you really wanna say”

“I’m not trying to say anything, Faith. You guys are closer than I thought, that’s all…way closer…” She ended up whispering while looking through the window. Faith’s Slayer hearing picked up that last comment.

“T…You’re actually thinkin’ what I think you are?” Faith asked frowning. Tara couldn’t be thinking that… NO WAY…

“No… Why would I think…that? And even if you did or are, that’s okay. It’s great. You two deserve the be-”

“I can’t fucking believe this! You think Red and I… That there’s somethin’ goin’ on? Are you fucking crazy? I am gonna say three things, ‘kay? And listen to me good… First, Willow NEVER dated anybody after you, NEVER wanted anybody after you and I NEVER wanted her either. Second, I consider Red as family, Tara. She’s like a sister to me just like I am to her” Faith extended her arm and showed her the wrist and the red Ace of Diamond tattoo with the word ‘Family’ written under it. “And third… Do you honestly believe that if I was with Willow I would be doing this? Takin’ you to her, tellin’ ya how much she loves ya? T, I may changed, but I protect what’s mine…”

This made Tara to feel horrible. Here Faith was doing something amazing for her, risking her friendship with Willow and she paid her by getting jealous.

“I know, Faith, I’m sorry. I just… Don’t know what came over me. For this past 8 years you’ve become closer to Willow than anybody else, including me… And a part of me can’t…can’t forget that although Willow did mistakes, I left. I walked away when she needed me the most…”

“Tara, I won’t go all judgmental on you ‘cause we both know it wouldn’t be fair. Yes, it’s true, you left her. But you were right at doin’ it. She did a very fucked up shit, she knows it, she admits it and worked her ass off during a long time to get over that fear and sadness. You were right at leavin’. You were doin’ what you thought was best for yours and Will’s sakes, nobody blames ya for that and God knows neither she or I can blame you for it….I still don’t get how such beautiful and amazing persons like you or Red can get those insecurities and guilt issues” Faith gave her a little smile.

“Count yourself there, Faith” Tara replied, feeling a lot better after Faith’s words, deep inside knowing she was right… After a moment of silence she added. “You both did”

“What?”

“You both worked your asses off for a long time to change” Tara told her friend.

“Willow worked really hard, T”

“And you too, I’m seeing that. I knew you had changed a lit but I’m just seeing now how much. And let me tell ya, I like it”

“You’re not hittin’ on me, are ya T?” Faith joked and grinned.

“Please, shut up…” Tara laughed and added in a small voice. “Dawnie would kill me if I did”

Once again, Faith’s Slayer hearing caught that comment.

“Oh, really? And why’d big D do that, T?”

“As if you didn’t know, F” Tara bit her lower lip to stop herself from laughing.

“Have no idea what you’re talking about T”

“C’mon, Faith. Every time you guys see each other flirt and tease. Honestly, you two behave like teenagers”

“What? I’m so do not” Faith laughed at this. “And D? I have no idea what you mean. You know I always tease, that’s what I do”

“Sure Faith. You’re a 28 years old woman and Dawn’s 25, stop acting like teenagers. For Goddess’s sake. You’ve been lusting after each other for a long time…And Im not mentioning that little encounter when Dawn was 19” She add like she was just talking about the weather.

“What? How…WHAT!!!...I…” and for the first time Faith felt the fire burning in her cheeks.

“Oh yeah, I know about that, Faith. I know the whole deal…” Okay, that wasn’t completely true. She didn’t know much because Dawn hadn’t said much…

“I didn’t touch her, I swear!! She was the one who wanted to drink and dance, I was drunk. She started kissin’ me and I couldn’t move…And she insisted, just a kiss she said, but then she…I didn’t touch her at all. All seals were still intact. I didn’t touch her at all!” Faith was babbling and almost stuttering the words. Tara was secretly impressed at how nervous and scared she seemed to be…

“And since you were there…” Tara wasn’t one to play this kind of jokes on people but she sure was enjoying playing Faith to get her back for all the times Faith did it to her. “Dawn was still a virgin… Are you sure you didn’t do anything?” Tara said using her best concerned-sister voice.

“I swear I didn’t!! She kept insisting, and when I tried to stop, we were at her dorm and I…I thought she was tryin’ to kill me! So okay, yeah, we had some fun but I she was still intact when I left and kept it all about her, I swear!!”

By now Faith could barely breath and she was really nervous. She kept running her hand through her hair to pull it out of her face and she was expecting Tara to burst out into a fit of insults for corrupting little Dawnie…

But Tara couldn’t stop herself anymore and burst out laughing before Faith’s surprise face.

“You should see your face, Faith!” Tara wiped away a tear from the corner of her eye and took a deep breath. “And you’re blushing!”

“I’m not. And I don’t blush”

“Yes, you are. Wow, who would’ve thought? Talking about Dawn makes you blush”

“T, stop that! I don’t blush, period. Forget it” Faith tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and tried to keep herself under control.

“So, you like her?” Asked Tara being serious now.

“What?”

“Dawn”

“Well, D’s kinda…she’s kinda attractive. She’s kinda hot, I guess”

“The fact that you find her attractive doesn’t have anything to do with liking her for real, Faith”

“She’s nice, cool. D knows how to dress, smells good all the time… Sometime she can be a little brat-y but most of the time she’s cool” Faith tried to sound nonchalant but according to the look on Tara’s face, she was failing miserably.

“She’s not completely aware of how much she likes you, Faith. What are you gonna do about it?”

“Have no idea. What do you want me to do, T?”

“You’re asking me?” Tara chuckled. “I can’t tell you what to do. You need to decide what you wanna do”

“What am I gonna do? Ask her out on a date? Take her to dinner and desert? Wait for the good night kiss? T, I don’t do that kind of shit. I have no idea how to do it”

“You don’t have to do that if you don’t want to, Faith. But let me tell you one thing. If you want something with Dawn, be honest. If all you want is a one-night-stand, be honest. If you want more, be honest. Don’t hurt her”

“I was always honest with the people I had something with, T. I never lied about that…” Faith sighed. “If you want the truth, never forgot about that night”

“Really?”

“Yeah…”

“Why” Tara knew she was pushing it, maybe too much. But Faith was trying to open up and she had come a long way…

“It was fun…” Their eyes locked for a moment and after Faith looked away she added. “And it was one of the best nights in my life”

“I’m sure that for Dawn was very especial too. I know so”

“Really? She said it was especial? What did she say?” Faith quickly asked, not being able to hide her excitement.

“I won’t tell you that, Faith” Tara gave her a little smile before continuing. “But if I were you, I’d do something about it. You got a nice chance here, Faith, you shouldn’t waste it”

“So…if I ask her out…she won’t laugh in my face?”

“No, she would never do that, Faith”

“Awesome…” Faith couldn’t help but to smile a little.

It was dark by the time they got to LA so they decided to stop to eat something.

“Faith, could we go to Angel’s hotel now? I’d really like to have a shower and change, you know…” Tara asked her friend after she finished eating.

“Sure, T. You guys can shower and change, there’s still time”

Faith had called Angel and the Elder vampire informed her that everyone was already in the club. He was the only one who wasn’t since he had to do a quick patrol around before leaving.

They arrived at the Hyperion and the dark-haired vampire welcomed them with a hug and showed them their rooms. He stood by Faith’s side in silence while waiting for Tara and Dawn, until he decided to say.

“She doesn’t know the truth, does she?” The vampire asked.

“No, she doesn’t. But I thought that it’d be best if Will tells her herself” Faith answered him.

“Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. I’ll go to the club and you call me when you get there, please”

“Will do. Don’t want Red to see her before the show”

Only a moment after Angel left Dawn came downstairs wearing a pair of tight jeans that made her ass look delicious, a black fitting sleeveless low cute v-neck t-shirt with a splash of deep red in the center that showed off some of her cleavage. That sight was more than enough to make Faith drool against her will.

“How do I look?” She asked the Slayer, modeling in front of her.

“You look…wow D…you…” Faith opened and closed her mouth a few times but no sound came out.

“Wow, Faith speechless? That’s new…” The former Key walked towards her, stopping only a couple of inches from her. “Did I make you speechless?”

“You look…fucking hot, big D” Faith breathed out.

“Awww....thanks Faith. You’re cute” In a bold move, the brunette leaned and kissed Faith’s cheek. That simple gesture made the Slayer to gulp.

“I’m ready?” Tara announced having come downstairs. The others looked at her and their jaws hit the floor…

The blonde Wiccan was standing there wearing a fitting dark blue shirt that hung to every curve, the first two buttons opened to show just a little of cleavage, tight black jeans and her best doc Martins boots. Her hair was lose and framed her beautiful face, making her look like the vision of a Goddess…

“Tare, you look amazing” Dawn complimented her friend while nodding her approval. Tara smiled shyly.

“Thanks”

“Really, T. Lookin’ good…Red’s gonna die and not just from the shock” Faith joked. "Is is possible to die from being horny?"

"No or you'd be dead by now, Faith" Dawn joked and her hand 'accidentaly' touched Faith's thigh when she walked towards the door.

“Thanks. Are you guys ready?”

“We are. You T?” And Tara knew the Slayer wasn’t just talking about being done getting dressed.

“Yes, I am, Faith” Tara answered with a firm voice.

“Okay, ladies. Let’s get this show on the road!” Faith grinned and waited until her two friends walked past her to lock the door of the hotel.

This would be a looooong nigth…

Okay, guys. I hope you liked it. The BIG MOMENT is getting closer, guys. In the NEXT chapter, the BIG SECRET will be reveale!! YAY!!

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next