The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: UPDATE, 5/28 Chapter 9C Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm 
3. Flaming O

Aww that's so cute.

I feel sad for Beck and so in love with Colter. :blush :blush

So missy you were embarrassing yourself and make me lost all the concentration at my work.. :lol :lol

Anyway I'm happy about your work.. That's mean I will have update soon...

:pinky :pinky

So what kind cut are you going to do on your hair? ;-) :peace

See you later or tomorrow.. :pray :pray

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

i love colter hes so cute!
Im scottish is gatorade nice?
Poor beck she needs to tell rachel soon.
Im gutted bout pleasure island wont get my drink now lol.
Loved this!
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:41 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm pumped! Another update... And so soon!

This was really sweet--the interaction between Willow, Colter, and Tara.. I wonder what's going to happen when Willow has to leave the magic kingdom and go back home...

As for the Rachel/Beck thing.... You need to set that girl straight...um, not like that :pride...

Looking forward to MORE!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

Excellent!!!!!!!!!! Great update and might I say the way you described Tara HOTTTTTTTTTTT (9b). 9c was cute as can be. Awesome job as usual.

Cody

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Awesome update. Glad to see that Colter has no problem with Tara being with Willow. Looking forward to what Tara will say to her sister and what the morning will bring.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:09 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Hey, guys!

I'm sorry to say that an update won't be possible today for me. Last night, I was asked to join two bands and rehearsals start today. Then I have to work tonight, too. :( I'm sorry, my lovelies, but I will try to post either first thing in the morning or Sunday evening after I get off work. Thanks for being so patient with me, guys! Y'all are the best!!

Look forward to more Colter, Tara, and Willow, and a small sister scene between Rachel and Tara. I promise some funny, some serious, and some something else that would be really awesome. :wave

I hope this message finds everyone in good health and good spirits. :)

Best,
Angela

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:55 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update..1st) the younger Maclay sister needs to open her eyes b4 she loses not only her best friend but the chance 4 what im sure would b a wonderful relationship. 2nd) i completely LOVE that Willows gettin so close Colter, his such alil cutie, just like his mom. Cant wait 2 c where story goes from here. Hopefully there will be more family time and a whole lot more :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

woooop!! loved the update!! please update as soon as you can? thank you! :wtkiss

Post subject: UPDATE, 5/30 Chapter 10A Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:57 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Chapter 10A

Willow awoke to find a little boy splayed on top her and a sock on her face. She removed the object and peeked down at the boy, whose head was resting on her chest. She tried to turn over but something was pressed against her, preventing her from doing so. Willow craned her neck and saw Tara snuggled up to her, her face buried in Willow’s back. She was snoring softly, creating a warm spot on the redhead’s back. Willow noticed with a slight grin that even though she was cramped on a couch with two other people, it was the most comfortable she had ever felt. As she decided what her next course of action would be, she felt Tara stir behind her. The blonde let out a small moan and sat up a little bit. She looked up and saw Colter’s small body laid out on top of Willow and she laughed. “He’s always been a wild sleeper,” Tara said, her voice still thick with sleep. “Good morning, Willow.”

Willow smiled at Tara. “Great morning. . .”

Tara smiled back and sat fully up and stretched her body, yawning a few times before standing up next to the couch. “If you need to get up, just lay him in the recliner. He’ll either go back to sleep or he’ll wake up and watch television.”

Willow didn’t want to disturb the sleeping boy. Besides the fact that she woke up with his sock on her face, she was really enjoying just laying with him and cuddling with the small boy. “I think we’ll be fine here. No worries.”

Tara smiled and walked toward the kitchen. “So. . .are you in the mood for breakfast? I’m sure Colter would like it if you stayed.”

Willow laughed. “I don’t think I really have a choice since I didn’t drive here. But I definitely don’t mind staying for breakfast. You don’t have to pull my leg,” Willow said as her stomach growled.

“Breakfast it is. You like pancakes?”

“Do I like pancakes? That’s like asking a child if they like. . .pancakes.” Willow looked up, confused. “Well, it was supposed to be a joke, but I think I messed it up somewhere in there.” She shook her head. “Oh, well, the answer is yes I do love pancakes.”

Tara giggled. “That’s all I wanted to know, silly. Funny shapes or rounds?”

“Oh, choices, choices in life. I think I’ll take-”

“Pick the funny shapes, Willow,” Colter said as he lifted his head a little from its resting place on Willow’s chest. “Thank me later, okay?” With that, he closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Tara smiled. “That’s my little man. . .”So, funny shapes, it is.”

Willow could here Tara clanging around in the kitchen. Soon after, she smelled the most heavenly aroma in the world. Her mouth started watering profusely, and she almost considered putting Colter down for a moment. That is, until she saw the kitchen door open, and saw Tara walk out with two steaming mugs filled with coffee. Tara handed Willow a mug and placed hers on the table. She picked up Colter from Willow. “Are you still sleeping, baby?” She asked him softly.

His head rested on her shoulder, and she heard him yawn softly. “Kinda, Mommy. Where’s Willow? Did she leave already?”

“I’m right here, buddy.” She smiled as the boy lifted his head to make sure she was there.

“Are you gonna stay for breakfast? Mommy, you should make pancakes.”

Tara placed the boy on the recliner. “They’re already in the works, sweetie. You want chocolate chips in yours?”

Colter’s face lit up as he wiped the last bit of sleep away from his face. “Yay! I love chocolate!”

Willow laughed. “A boy after my own heart.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An hour later, the four of them sat stuffed to the brim with pancakes. Cathy stretched out on the couch, nursing another cup of coffee, while Tara sat in the recliner. Willow and Colter had chosen to sit on the floor, and they were in the middle of a game of Go Fish.

“No threes, Silly Willy. Go fish!”

Willow laughed at the boy as he happily laid his cards out to show that he had won the game. “I win! You owe me a dollar, Mommy.”

Willow looked up at Tara. She nodded with a mock serious face. “He’s right, Tara. You bet him a dollar that he couldn’t beat me. It’s time to pay up.”

Tara stared at Willow for a moment, her deep blue eyes twinkling as she smiled at the redhead. “I guess you’re right, Willow. Come here, Colter.”

Colter stood up and made his way to the front of the recliner. Tara snatched him up and plopped him in her lap before she started to relentlessly tickle him. Colter’s laughter filled the room as the two of them wrestled around in the recliner. Tara laughed as laughing tears started to roll down Colter’s bright red cheeks. “I owe you a dollar’s worth of tickles, silly boy!”

Their tickle fight finally died down after both Mother and Son, breathing heavily and red in the face, called a truce. Cathy sat up on the couch, placing her empty mug on the coffee table. “You guys have worn me out, and I was just watching. Tara, I’m going to call your mom now. She wanted me to check in today. She told me to tell you that she expects to hear from you today. No exceptions.”

Tara smiled. “I’m sure I know exactly why she wants me to check in. . .What exactly did you tell her, Aunt Cathy?”

Cathy laughed and shook her head. “Guess you’re gonna have to call her and find out. I’m going to get a shower and get dressed for the day.”

Tara gave her aunt a smile as she left toward the hallway. “Okay.”

Willow took Cathy’s place on the couch, plopping down with a soft thud. “So, are your mom and Cathy really close?”

Tara laughed. “They’re identical twins, so they’re about as close as they can get.”

“That’s nifty. Are they the only set of twins in your family?”

“So far, yes. I guess we’re waiting on Rachel to pop out some babies,” Tara said with a smile.

“Speaking of Rachel, are you going to call her and talk to her today? I really think you should. . .”

Tara gave Colter a kiss on the cheek and scooted him in the direction of his room. “Go play in your room for a few minutes, baby, while Willow and I talk.”

“Is Aunt Rachel okay, Mom?”

Tara smiled. “Yes, baby boy, Aunt Rachel is fine. I promise.” Tara picked up her cell phone and handed it to Colter. “Here. Why don’t you go to your room and call her up? Tell her I want to talk to her when you’re done, okay sweetie?”

Colter took the phone and darted down the hallway. “Okay, Mom!”

Willow watched the boy disappear down the hall. She looked up as she heard Tara stand up and head toward the couch. She plopped down next to the redhead and placed her head on her shoulder. “Is this okay, Willow?”

“It’s more than okay.” Willow smiled down at the blonde. “So what are your plans for today?”

“Well, I’m going to ask Rachel to have lunch with me, so we can talk about this Beck situation. And it’s Friday, so I’m off work. How about you?”

Willow shrugged. “Well, I’m supposed to be going to MGM with Buffy and Faith, but I haven’t heard from them yet this morning, so I guess they’re probably still asleep.:

As soon as the sentence was out of her mouth, Willow felt her phone start vibrating. She tried to pick it up, but the ringtone had already started to play. Right Said Fred’s I’m Too Sexy started to play, much to the redhead’s embarrassment. She blushed furiously as Tara arched an eyebrow at her and smiled. “Don’t judge me, Tara.”

Tara chuckled as the redhead finally answered her phone. “Hello?”

Buffy ‘s voice rang out of the speaker. “Willow! We were worried about you. Are you okay? How was your date?”

“It was great, Buff. Are we still going to MGM today?”

“That’s why I was calling you. We didn’t know where you were, so do you want to meet us there?”

“Well, I kinda would like to come to the room and change first. I really don’t fancy walking around in tight jeans and boots today.”

“Well, do you want us to wait for you?”

“No, don’t do that. You guys go ahead, and I’ll call you when I’m dressed and headed that way. Sound good?”

“Sounds great, Will. See you later.”

“Okay, Buffy. Bye.”

Willow hung up her phone and stared down at Tara. “I can’t believe it’s only 10 o’ clock. I feel like it should be around noon.”

“Well, we got up a little before 8 this morning.”

Both girls turned toward the hall as they heard Colter’s thundering footsteps coming toward them. He handed Tara the phone. “Here, Mom, it’s Aunt Rachel.”

Tara kissed the boy on the cheek. “Thank you, my sweet boy.” Colter smiled back at her and went back to his bedroom.

“Hey, Little Sister.”

“Hello, Big Sister. How was your date?”

Tara laughed. “How about I tell you over lunch? Will you meet me?”

“Sounds like a plan to me. Where do you want to meet?”

“How about the Nine Dragons? Let’s say. . .Around noon?”

“Okay, Tare.”

“Oh, and Rach?”

“Yeah?”

“Let’s just make it a sister date. . .Me and you?”

“Sounds perfect, Tara. See you at noon.”

Tara smiled. “Okay. Bye, Rachel.”

Tara closed her phone and looked at Willow. “Well, hopefully we’ll have this Rachel/Beck thing straightened out before the end of the day.”

“I hope so, too. I think Beck is hurt more by it than she lets on.”

Tara nodded in agreement. “I know she is. We’ve had a few talks over the years, but they always end with her saying, ‘I love her, I always have.’ I know Rachel’s my little sister, but it breaks my heart that she causes so much pain for Beck.”

“Well, everything should be okay by the end of the day, right? I wouldn’t worry about it.”

Tara smiled at Willow. “You’re right, I shouldn’t worry.” She stood up, stretching a bit. “I’m going to go get changed for lunch, then I’ll take you back to your room. Is that okay?”

“That’s fine by me.” Willow watched those blue plaid shorts until they disappeared down the hall.

+++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it’s kind of short, guys. I have a band meeting in a few, so I’ll post again hopefully later on tonight. So look forward to Rachel and Tara’s sister date at the Nine Dragons. I’ll also put up replies to the feedback on the next chapter. I didn’t want to leave you guys wondering what happened to the update. I promised an update today, and darn it, Y’all are getting one!

Post subject: Re: UPDATE, 5/30 Chapter 10A Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:13 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whines* I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to Tara/Rachel lunch date!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:26 am 
3. Flaming O

oh yeah! Update!
Oh i love sister lunches they're awesome! Lets hope Tara makes Rachel see sence.
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:46 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I truly hope that Rachel sees and gets the message that Beck loves her and she loves her back and that they live happily gay ever after...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:50 am 
3. Flaming O

YEEEEEEEY!!!!! update woop! woop!! love it!! :party

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Ahhhh! This was great... All warm and fuzzy with everyone waking up on the couch together

I am reall enjoying how you have a few different plotlines going here at the same time... I'm really interested to see how Rachel handles the Beck issue... She seems like a bright girl... Hope she doesn't do something too foolish...

Can't wait for more!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hmmm.. What can I say? :confused

Okay, today I'm not good with words.

All I can say..... I love it.. :pinky :pinky :pinky

MORE PLEASE :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:47 pm 
5. Willowhand

Nicely done! Anxiously awaiting the next update! Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

Post subject: UPDATE, 6/1 Chapter 10B Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Alex_Vixen: Rachel is quite blind. . .That goes for real life, too. :gnome But hopefully a question or two will be answered after you read this little chapter. Here's the sister date for ya, lady! You don't have to whine. . .I'll update. ;-) Hope you like it!

taysla: First off, I want to apologize about the loss of concentration at your work. LOL. And to answer your question. . .I got a mohawk. :pinky Hope you like this chapter!

rhh21: Yay for SCOTTISH YOU!!! Glad you loved the last update for Ch. 9! Gatorade is AWESOME, especially the blue. :) Tara is always the smart/wise one, but I think you might get a surprise in this chapter. . . I hope you enjoy Tara and Rachel's lunch date!

Cyteach:Ahh, Don't you love early mornings on the couch with your hot sexy Princess and her son?! I know I do...Well, I would if the Powers that Be wanted to give me a really big karmic boost, but alas, I doubt that's in my forseeable future. I have absolutely no clue what's going to happy when the honeymoon is over. . .I should probably get on that, huh? :) And as for Rachel and Beck. . .Only time will tell. I will tell you, though, that Rachel doesn't do anything dumb or foolish. :)

love_2003: I'm happy that you're still enjoying the story. :) And I hope that enjoy the lunch date with Rachel and Tara. It most defnitely will be an adventure. . . :peace

crushdisaster1104: Thanks very much! Rachel looks a lot like Tara, but she has more of Willow's personality. Totally oblivious to the obvious things around her. But hopefully some of that will be remedied in this next little chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

willowtarabuffyfaith: I hope this update suffices in the "SOON" category, too. :) Hope you enjoy it!

Zampsa1975: Happy to see that you're still reading. :) And I think your guess might not be too far off.... ;-) Hope you like the next chapter!

FIRESIGN: Wow, thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoy the next little update! By the way," Timeless" was the first fic I discovered. And I loved it. :)

Okay guys...Feedback: Check. Chapter 10B: Check! Here it is!

Chapter 10B

Tara waved at Willow as she exited the car and closed the door behind her.

“Can I call you later, Tara? See how lunch with Rachel went?”

“Of course you can, Willow.”

Willow smiled. “Okay. I’ll call-”

“Big Sister! I was on my way to meet you!” Willow looked up to see Rachel walking away from the shuttle bus stop area toward the car. She smirked when she saw Willow, causing the redhead to blush. “Dropping off your latest victim, I see?” Rachel laughed as she received a scarily real glare from her sister.

“Get in the car, goober.”

Rachel raised her hands in mock surrender. “And she comes out swingin’!”

Willow laughed at the two sisters as Rachel closed the car door and Tara started to drive off. Willow gave one last wave before turning and heading to her room to change and spend the day with Buffy and Faith.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

20 minutes later, Rachel and Tara were seated at a table at the Nine Dragons, perusing the menu. Rachel looked up from her menu to stare at her sister. Tara finally looked back, raising her eyebrow. Rachel mimicked Tara’s motion. “So. . .”

Tara sighed. “So what?”

“How was your date with the adorable redhead I introduced you to a few days ago?”

Tara laughed. “Why should I tell you?”

“Because inquiring minds want you to SPILL IT.”

“We had fun. She was very sweet. And boy, she knocks back beer like a frat boy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone order two beers and have both gone in under 20 seconds.” Tara laughed at the memory. “She definitely paid for it later, though.”

“So you took her home with you? What did Aunt Cathy say? What did Colter say?”

Tara grinned. “Colter really likes Willow. In fact, he slept with her on the couch last night. . .Well, he used her as a couch.” Tara blushed. “I didn’t feel right just leaving Willow out there on the couch all by herself with Colter, so after they both fell asleep, I crawled on the couch, too.”

Rachel stared at her sister for a moment. “All three of you fit on that couch? I’m impressed.”

Tara laughed. “Shut up.” They both halted the conversation while the waiter came and took their orders. “So, what did you do last night, Rach?”

“Just watched some television with Beck. Nothing too crucial.”

“Uh huh. . .” Tara said skeptically.

Rachel gave her sister a confused look. “Why do you say it like that?”

Tara picked up her glass of water and took a sip. She was a little nervous about breaching this subject with her sister. She put the glass back down and took a deep breath, watching the condensation move slowly down the chilled container. “Rachel, Willow and I kinda saw Beck last night.”

“But she said she didn’t see you guys at the bar last night.”

Tara cleared her throat and began to blush. “Well, I-I-” She lowered her head in defeat. “Willow and I were in the bathroom and over-”

“Tara Maclay! Did you get your freak on in a bar bathroom last night?!”

Tara cheeks reddened more. “God no! Rachel, you know me better than that. . .”

Rachel smirked. “I do know you, but I also know how you get when there’s a pretty girl and alcohol is involved. Must I remind you about that incident at my 15th birthday party with your little slut bomb Melanie?”

Tara put her hand over her face, her blush creeping down her neck. “Please don’t. She never talked to me after that day.”

“I’m glad she didn’t. She was annoying and was a waste of space, Tara. Plus. . .You attacked the girl when you thought no one was looking and I’m pretty sure you accidentally spiked my drink,” Rachel said with a laugh.

Tara groaned. “Rachel, this is by far the biggest ‘little sister’ moment I’ve ever experienced with you. I beg you, please. . .STOP. NOW. Before my face falls off from blushing.”

“Aww, poor big sister. . .” Rachel laughed but ended her torment of her poor sister. She steered the conversation back to the original topic. “So. . .You and Willow were in the bathroom doing Lord knows what. . .”

Tara just shook her head and continued to talk. “Beck came into the bathroom. . .And she was on the phone with you.”

“Is this about the whole spying thing? Because I knew Beck was gonna say no, I just-”

“No, it’s not about that, even though. . .weird. But Beck was on a date with that girl and you asked her to come back to the room, even though you knew she was on a date.”

“Okay. . .”

“Well. . .why?” Tara looked at her younger sister. “Why were you so insistent that she come back? The girl wanted to get laid. . .Instead she went back to the room with you to watch a Raven marathon on the Disney Channel? What does that tell you, Rach?

Rachel kept her eyes guarded. “It tells me that she was on a shitty date. What else should it mean to me?”

“Did you just get huffy with me?”

Rachel’s eyes softened. “No, Tara. I’m just not understanding where all these questions are coming from. Is it really a question of us watching That’s So Raven? I mean, I hate that show, but Beck has been in love with Raven since we were kids.”

Tara frowned. “It’s not Raven she’s in love with, Rachel.”

“What in the hell are you talking about, Tara?” Tara searched her sister’s eyes, what she saw confused her. Is that. . .hope I see?

Tara decided not to take that route. “Nothing, nevermind.” Tara looked up as she saw the waiter coming toward their table. He left their food, refilled their glasses, and went on about his business, leaving the two girls on their own. “So really, Rachel. . .Why were you so adamant about Beck coming back to the room?”

“Well first off, she met the girl last night at the same bar. I know for a fact that the only reason Beck agreed to that date was because the little skank was British.”

Tara exhaled loudly as she watched the fire in her sister’s eyes. “You just burned me with all that hatred, little sis. What gives?”

Rachel stared down at her food, moving it around with her fork. “Beck has a thing for girls with accents. You remember Alecia from last summer?”

Tara nodded. She did in fact remember Alecia very well, but not for her accent: She remembered her because the girl bore a striking resemblance to her younger sister. “Yeah, I remember her.”

Rachel scoffed. “She was from Jersey. Beck only wanted her around so she could listen to her talk.”

“I’m sure that’s n-not all she wanted her around for, Rachel. . .” Tara stuttered, embarrassed about the direction this conversation was headed.

“She never had sex with her, Tara. I made sure of that. I mean, how creepy was that girl. . .and not to mention she totally looked like me if I had been a creepy skank whore from Jersey.”

“Uh huh.” Tara just nodded along with her sister, at least she noticed that the girl had favored her and it wasn't just Tara, Donnie, and Aunt Cathy seeing things.

Rachel finally threw down her fork. “Tara. What’s wrong with me?”

“Nothing’s wrong with you, sweetie. Why would you say that?”

Rachel intensely stared at her sister before she spoke. “Tara. . .I wanted her to stay with me. I didn’t want Beck to go on that date with that girl.”

“Why, Rachel?”

Rachel looked up to her sister, tears welling in her eyes. “Because. . .Because that girl wasn’t ME.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it took so long to update. It’s been a busy holiday today. It’s almost 5 in the morning where I am, and I haven’t even thought about sleep yet. I hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter. There will be more to come probably around the same time tomorrow!

Post subject: Re: UPDATE, 6/1 Chapter 10B Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:10 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Rachel is starting to see the light... I hope Tara can gently push her in Beck's direction so that Rachel can finally enjoy Beck kisses & snuggles...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:59 am 
5. Willowhand

Excellent! My only complaint - too short! I want more! I'm glad you liked "Timeless" - actually, I will be updating that one in a few days here....so I hope you enjoy it!

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka CIN :pride :kgeek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 am 
4. Extra Flamey

LOVED IT!!!!! I love the interaction between Rachel and Tara... Sisters are great.. Wish I had one.

Interesting sort of twist with Rachel wanting Beck too... Now to just get them together!

Can't wait for more!

C.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

RACHEL'S FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we need more smoochies....But I'll wait....I'll try to be patient...

:party :party :party update soon!!!!!!!!
:pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:09 pm 
3. Flaming O

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

Finally Rachel spoke with Tara about her feeling.. :party :party :party

Man, I was going to be crazy if she didn't say anything.. :gnome :gnome :gnome

So about my work.... lol.... U know I always read your story in there, so I'll be fine.
Just when you don't update and I start to be impatient in here and my colleagues think I'm crazy.. :lol :lol :lol

SO................UPDATE MORE..........

See you tomorrow... :wave :kitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

I have to agree w Alex Vixen...WOOOOOOOHOOOOO, Rachel didnt just c the light apparently she had a flame all her own. Lookin forward 2 Willow+Tara :wtkiss and Rach+Beck kisses. Cant wait 4 the next update!!!!! :party :party :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

The truth finally comes out. Wondering what Beck will say when she finally hears about this. Gotta love those sister talks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:01 pm 
3. Flaming O

whoop whoop!
YESSSS!
Rachel saw sence!
Love it!
Rhiannon (the scot!) x :pride

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm 
3. Flaming O

Finally Rachel opened her eyes. Can't wait to see what will come for all of them. And might i add it is nice to see Tara with a sister and that she is nice to her. Great update.

Cody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:27 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

ANGIE!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!???? *looks around* WHERE ARE YOU?????? I NEED MORE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray :pray UPDATE SOON???!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

*POPS UP FROM BEHIND A TREE* I'm right here!

I'm actually about to post the next chapter in a few minutes. I'm reading through it one more time, then I'm posting!

So give me...I'd say about 5 minutes!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:50 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Zampsa1975: Glad you enjoyed the update. :) I hope I can make your wishes come true in this next chapter. Hope you like it!

FIRESIGN: I hope this chapter is long enough for you. . .Took me forever to write it. But I hope it's good. And thanks for reading! :)

Cyteach: I have 5 brothers and three sisters...I promise you're not missing out on much. LOL But if I had a sister like Rachel, I might think about it differently. :) Hope you enjoy the next chapter and thanks for reading. (I hope you're enjoying my story as much as I'm enjoying yours. :) )

Alex_Vixen: I'm happy you enjoyed the update and I hope you enjoy this one, too. I put a lil smooch in it just for you! LOL BTW, I LOOOOOVED the Epilogue of SNS. All-growed-up Amber made me tear up a little. :blush

taysla: I hope I'm not the cause of you getting strange looks at the workplace. . . :blush If I am, I'm sorry and it won't happen again. I hope you like the next chapter!

crushdisaster1104: LOL, I'm glad you enjoyed the update...There will be more kissage in the near future...So keep reading! Hope you enjoy the next chapter. :)

love_2003: Don't you love when the truth comes out, so to speak? I don't really have sister talks with my sisters because they're so much older than me...and they kinda suck at the talking part. I'm the talkative one of the clan, and I'm still pretty tame, lol. Hope you enjoy reading the next chapter! :)

rhh21: Yes! I love the "whoop whoop!" And Rachel has finally made the leap, so read the next chapter to find out how far she jumped! Hope you like it! :)

Codyteddyh: Thanks so much! I was getting upset about Tara always being in not-so-healthy family environment. I didn't want her to suffer here. Our favorite blonde Wiccan deserves some familial peace! I hope you enjoy the next update! :)

Title: Wishes Do Come True

Author: angieb86 b.k.a. Angela

Feedback: I love it and live for it. . .Makes me better at what I attempt to do.

Spoilers: None.

Setting: AU. Willow and Tara meet in the most magical place on earth...They get to know each other with the help of some new friends and some old ones, too.

Rating: Overall PG-13, but maybe more mature ratings later....

Disclaimer: Please don't sue me ME. I'm a broke college student.

Note: This chapter is centered around the Beck/Rachel dilemma. So if you're not interested in them, then feel freeeee to skip this chapter. Don't worry, though, W/T action will be in the next chapter!

Chapter 10C

Tara slowly put down her fork. She stared at her sister for a long time, watching the tears fall down her cheeks. She moved around to the other side of the table, grabbing an extra chair and putting it next to her sister. Tara sat down and held Rachel close as she cried, thankful that the restaurant she chose wasn’t too full of people yet. “Oh, Rachel. Why didn’t you say something sooner, sweetie?”

Rachel sniffled, rubbing her face on the sleeve of Tara’s shirt. “Because I thought it would go away, you know. I thought it was just one of those straight girl crushes that everyone gets.” She looked at Tara, her eyes shining with a fresh batch of tears. “But it never went away, Tare. I’ve had these. . .feelings for almost a year now. How can I be in love with a girl, Tara? And not just any girl, but my best friend? God, how twisted am I? I am totally stuck in the friend zone, with no hope of coming out.” She looked at the amused grin on her sister’s face. “Only you, Tara. Yes, pun is intended.”

Tara kissed her sister on the forehead before allowing her to sit all the way up and lean on the table. “First of all, Rachel, I thought having me as a sister taught you a little something about love.”

“Tara, you’ve never been in love.”

Tara sighed. “A tiny, insignificant detail. But listen to me, little sister.”

Rachel dried her eyes. “I’m listening.”

“Rachel, love isn’t about gender or color or any of that physical stuff. It’s about the heart. And the heart of the matter is that I’m almost positive that you’re in love with Beck. I know you’ve like guys, Rachel, but the way you’re talking about this situation. . .I think you have real feelings for Beck. And that’s okay. You guys have known each other since you were barely out of diapers. You grew up together, you guys played together. You told each other your secrets and dreams. You guys even went through puberty about the same time. Tell me, how many things have you done in your life without Beck around?”

There was no hesitation in Rachel’s reply. “None. She’s been with me, beside me, and for me through. . .everything.”

Tara smiled. “See? How could you not be in love with the girl? I don’t even have a friend like that.”

“What about Oz? He’s one of your good friends.”

“And how much of a friend is he going to think I am when he finds out that I’m currently interested in his beloved Willow?”

“Yeesh. Good point.”

“But back to you, Rachel, you’re heart is pulling you in a different direction. Go with it because if you don’t follow your heart, you’re going to regret it.”

“I’m scared, Tara.”

“It’s okay to be scared, too. You don’t have to shout it to the rooftops, but it is imperative that you talk to Beck. And sooner rather than later.”

“What if she hates me, Tara? What if she doesn’t want to be my best friend anymore?”

Tara laughed. “I really don’t think you have to worry about that, Rachel.”

“Why not?”

“Rachel, I know you’re not that dense. . .”

“Tara, what are you talking about?”

Tara looked at her sister and shook her head. “Maybe so. My mistake.”

Rachel looked momentarily hurt. “Did you just call me dense?”

“Yes. Payback for gettin’ huffy with me earlier.” Tara smiled, grateful that her sister knew she was just joking. “Look, just go find her, will you? All you’ve been doing is pushing your food around your plate, worrying yourself sick. Go find her now, tell her how you feel about her. I’ll cover your lunch.”

“I think she went to MGM today. I’m going to catch a shuttle. I’ll call you later, Tara.”

Tara nodded and waved with a smile. She saw Rachel turn around and head back toward the table. She reached down and threw her arms around her sister and gave her a peck on the cheek. “Thanks, Tara. I hope you know that I love you very much.”

“I know you do. And I love you back. Now get outta here! Go find your girl!”

Rachel smiled and wiped the happy tears from her cheek. “Okay.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow, Buffy and Faith stood in line, waiting to ride the Tower of Terror.

“I can’t believe it’s a two hour wait for this ride,” Willow said, impatiently shifting her weight back and forth.

“Yeah, but it’s totally worth it. I heard it’s one of the coolest rides here, along with that Aerosmith indoor roller coaster.” Faith looked at the redhead, who was fidgeting. She laughed. “Calm down, Red. You’re gonna make a hole in those sneakers. You have to be thinkin’ of that Princess of yours. . .”

Willow blushed and looked away from the amused faces of Buffy and Faith. She looked down at her watch. It was just after two and Willow was contemplating calling Tara and asking how lunch with Rachel went. They should be done with lunch by now, right? I mean, it doesn’t take two hours to eat, does it? Maybe I should call. . .No, I’ll wait. No need to get in a big furry hurry. . . Willow looked at all of the people standing in line, some just waiting patiently and talking to each other, and some who were copying Willow’s ‘is-this-gonna-take-forever-forever’ dance. As she scanned the line, she stopped as her eyes fell on a familiar face. In line a few rows behind them stood Beck, smiling at and chatting up a cute dark haired girl. They finally locked eyes after a few seconds and Beck smiled at the redhead, waving in greeting. Beck excused herself from the girl’s company and charmed her way through the line. She finally reached Willow and gave her a soft pat in the shoulder.

“Willow, how are you?” she asked with a smile and genuine interest.

“I’m good. . .great even.” Willow smiled back at the younger girl. “How about you?”

Beck shrugged. “Still here, so I guess I can’t complain.” She smiled at Willow. “So. . .Are these your friends?” She asked, pointing to Buffy and Faith.

“Yeah. This is Buffy and Faith. Guys, this is Beck.”

Faith waved and smiled, and Buffy giggled and hugged the girl. “I’m so glad you’re shorter than me!”

Beck laughed and hugged the giggly girl back. “Well, I’m glad to be of assistance.”

Buffy released the girl. “Are you excited about riding the Tower of Terror, Beck?”

“Well, actually this will be my 6th time riding it since I’ve been here. The first day we got here it rained, so everyone just assumed it would be shut down till after the storm, but it wasn’t. The wait was 15 minutes long, so my friends and I rode it back to back for about an hour before the sun came back out and the line started filling up again.”

Faith sighed. “Damn, I bet that was bad ass. We can’t convince Red here to ride it with us. She’s all scared of heights.”

“Thanks, Faith.”

Beck gave the redhead a comforting smile. “It’s okay, Willow. I’m scared of heights, too. But I love amusement park rides. I hate ferris wheels, though.”

Willow smiled. “I hate those, too!”

“So, you’re kinda like me then. I don’t like really small heights, like 8 or 10 feet, I don’t like ferris wheels, and I don’t like really big heights, like riding in airplanes. Does that kinda sound like your fear of heights?”

Willow nodded. “Pretty much.”

“Well then this shouldn’t be a problem for ya. I researched every ride that I planned to ride before I got her. This one is about 13 stories high. It provides a beautiful view of the park before it drops you,” Beck said with a laugh. “It has a really cool background story, Twilight Zone theme. It’s really cool. I think you should definitely give it a whirl.” Beck looked at Faith and Buffy. “And it looks like you have some support from your friends, too. I was supposed to be here with Rachel, but she had a lunch date with Tara.”

“Well, what about the girl you were talking to earlier? Isn’t she your friend?” Willow asked.

Beck shook her hand. “She’s one of those. . .single-serving friends. I just met her in the line. Never seen her before. She is a cutie, though.”

“So you haven’t heard from Rachel yet?”

“Nope. And I’m guessing you haven’t heard from Tara, either.”

Willow shook her head. “They’re probably sitting around having a grand ol’ time.”

Beck nodded in concurrence.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rachel was the first person off of the shuttle when it pulled up to MGM Studios. She walked fast toward the entrance gate and got her park pass scanned. As she walked into the amusement park, she immediately found a map and attempted to locate the rides and attractions she knew Beck wanted to try out. She looked up from the map and saw the Tower of Terror, hovering over the entire park. Rachel smiled as she started walking toward it. “Sounds like a good place to start.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The group of four was moving along in the line when a voice from a speaker announced to the waiting people that the ride was shut down until further notice. The crowd started filing out of the entrance. Beck touched Willow on the shoulder. “Hey, you guys follow me. I know a shortcut out of here.”

Willow motioned to Buffy and Faith, and they followed Beck against the crowd until they reached a door a small distance away from where they waited in line. Beck opened it for the others to go through. They went through the door and came out to the side of the attraction, the slow-moving crowd still flowing out of the entrance in front of them. “Wow, that was faster. Hey, why don’t we get fast passes for this ride, so we can come back later? And we can skip the long line, too.”

“Sounds like a plan to me. How ‘bout some grub? Lil Bit, are you hangin’ with us?” Faith said as she looked at Beck.

“I can do that. I came here by myself anyway.” They started walking toward the Fast Pass machine and waited for their tickets to print. They left the area and began looking for a place to eat lunch. Both Buffy and Faith were holding their stomachs, their hunger could be heard several feet ahead by Willow and Beck. Beck turned to the girls, a look of sympathy on her face. “Do you guys like Italian?”

“I’d like anything right now,” Buffy said with a pout.

“There’s a cool place in the Backlot that has a pretty good brick oven pizza. You guys in?”

“Hell yeah, let’s vamp.” Faith put her hand around Buffy’s waist as they followed Beck and Willow toward food.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rachel finally reached the Tower of Terror only to find everyone coming out of the line. She searched the crowd, seeing several of her classmates. She stopped a group of them on their way out of the slow-moving line. “Hey, Hannah! Mark! Have you guys seen Beck?”

They shook their heads. “Sorry, Rachel. I haven’t seen her since yesterday,” Hannah replied.

Rachel gave them a sad smile. “Okay. Thanks, guys.”

She spotted more of her friends making their way out of the mass of people moving away from the Tower. Rachel smiled as her friends greeted her. “Hey, Rachel. What’s up?” Her friend Natalie asked with a smile.

“Not much. Just looking for Beck. Have you guys seen her?”

Natalie shook her head, but Katie nodded. “I saw her not too long ago waking around with three older girls. I don’t remember much about ‘em, but one was a really cute redhead.”

Rachel smiled as relief flooded her body. “Do you know which way they went?”

They were headed away from the front of the park, I’d probably say to get some food. That’s where all the good restaurants are. But I don’t know for sure.”

“Thanks, Katie. I’ll see you guys later.”

Rachel turned around, hundreds of people walking by her in a sea of faces. Rachel ran her hand through her hair and blew out a sigh of frustration. “Shit.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow, Beck, Faith and Buffy were seated at Mama Melrose’s Restaurant, stuffing their faces with an amazing pizza. Beck was the first to quit. “Okay, I’m pretty much stuffed.”

Willow came in second. “Me, too. That was some great pizza, though.”

Buffy and Faith were still going at it, no signs of stopping. “God, this is great.”

“Damn, you’re so right, babe. We didn’t even have this great of pizza in Boston.”

After about 10 minutes, Buff and Faith had finished the entire pie and were sipping on their beer. The waitress came up to the table and asked if everyone was doing okay. She gave a lingering look to Beck, a playful smile on her lips. “What about you, can I get you another beer?”

Beck looked at the girl with a smile. “I didn’t have a first beer, so I don’t think a second one is necessary. But I would like the check, please.”

The girl nodded and walked off to get the bill. Beck rolled her eyes as the waitress left the table. “How embarrassing. I hate when people do that. I usually have Rachel here to ward off unwanted suitors.”

“It’s nice to have a friend like that. My friend Xander was my wingman for a while.”

Beck looked at the redhead. “Xander? That sounds familiar. . .Oh! Cordelia’s ex-boyfriend, right?”

Buffy, Willow and Faith looked at the girl. “You know Cordelia?” they asked simultaneously.

“I’ve met her a few times. She would come with Tara for a visit to Tennessee. Or she would hang out with the family when we would come down here to see Tara.”

“So are you guys. . .friends?”

“I wouldn’t say that we are besties, but after our first encounter, she became a lot more tolerable.”

“Well, what happened with the first encounter?” Buffy asked, leanly slightly forward in her chair.

“Well, Rachel is not the biggest Cordy fan, so the first time she met me, I guess she figured I wouldn’t like her, either. She was really curt and rude to me, so I asked her to join me for a little chat on the porch.”

========================
*Flashback*

Cordelia walked through the door that Beck held open for her. The door clicked closed, and Beck took out her pack of smokes, lighting one and handing it to the tall, beautiful girl next to her. Cordelia looked at her. “Aren’t you too young to buy those? And what makes you think I smoke?”

Beck smiled at the girl. “You smelled entirely too good when you walked in here. From one secret smoker to another, never douse yourself in perfume, it makes it so much more obvious. Always carry baby lotion, baby wipes, and a little bottle of febreze with you. The smell isn’t too over-powering and people will just think you like smelling like a baby.”

Cordelia let a grin escape as she took the lit cigarette from Beck. “Thanks.” She took a drag and exhaled. “Hey, Beck. . .I’m sorry I was kind of an ass to you at first. I just figured if Rachel didn’t like me, then you, being her best friend and all, probably wouldn’t like me.”

Beck looked at the woman standing next to her. “Never assume. Never explain. And never complain. At least with me,” she said with a grin.

Cordelia leaned on the railing next to Beck, enjoying the warm and slightly humid Tennessee air. “You’re alright, Beck.”

“You’re not so bad yourself, Queenie.” They continued to smoke their cigarettes, smiling and enjoying the comfortable silence that fell between them.

=============================================

Faith sat back in her chair. Her leg moving and hands twitching. Beck looked at the dark-haired girl. “You just quit, huh?”

Faith nodded and looked at Buffy. Buffy patted her on the knee. Beck felt a pang of sympathy for the girl. “I’m sorry I brought that up. Especially since you just quit, not too long ago, I’m guessing. . .Maybe three or four days?”

Faith smiled. “Good guess, Lil Bit. How long has it been for you?”

“I haven’t quit yet. I’ve tried to because other people have wanted me to, but the truth of it is, and it goes for any addiction, you can’t quit until you are ready. And I’m just not ready yet.”

Faith nodded. “Words of wisdom from such a young soul.” She turned and gave Buffy a peck on the cheek. “You guys ready to get outta here and ride some rides?”

Faith got mutters of agreement from the group as Beck left money on the table to cover the bill for food and drinks.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rachel finally gave up her search for Beck as she plopped down on the concrete next to the giant electric guitar in front of the Rockin’ Roller Coaster. Her frustration had grown exponentially as she walked around the entirety of the amusement park. She pulled out her cell phone, in hopes that Beck would answer. Again, the call went straight to voice mail. She sighed and dialed Tara’s number.

Tara answered on the first ring. “How did it go, little sister?”

“It hasn’t gone anywhere because I can’t find her. I know she’s here, there have been sightings of her, but I can’t find her anywhere.”

“Have you tried calling her?”

“Yes, but her phone is turned off. And I’m pretty sure she’s with Willow. Katie told me that she saw Beck with a cute older redhead, and Willow’s the only cute redhead I know.”

“Willow’s supposed to call me later. I’m a dunce and I forgot to get her number. Maybe she’ll call soon and I can give her number to you so you can meet up with them.”

“Don’t worry about doing that, Tara.” Rachel stood up from her seat on the ground, looking at a group of people walking toward her. “I see her right now.”

++++++++++++++++++++++

Buffy, Faith, Willow, and Beck walked from the restaurant toward the rides. “Do you guys want to see a show or do you want to check out another coaster. The Aerosmith coaster is pretty badass. It’s right next to the Tower of Terror.”

Faith clapped her hands together. “I’m definitely down for some coaster action, Lil Bit.” She grabbed Buffy from behind and picked her up, carrying her a few feet as she squealed and laughed. “What about you, babe? You ready for your world to be turned up-side down?” Faith accented her words by tickling the petite blonde’s sides, eliciting another squeal and a peal of laughter.

“Yes, I’m ready now put me down!” Buffy said, the laughter still showing in her eyes. Faith placed Buffy on her feet, immediately grabbing her hand. They gave each other a smile and continued walking. Willow and Beck looked at each other for a moment, both wishing they could be holding hands with the ones they wanted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

They finally reached the Rockin’ Roller Coaster, several people milling around and enjoying the slight reprieve from the sun in the shaded area around the huge red guitar. Beck always loved seeing the tall instrument because it reminded her of the beautiful red electric guitar Rachel had given her as a Christmas present. As she and Willow walked toward it, followed by Buffy and Faith, Beck saw Rachel stand up with her phone next to her ear. Her hair was blowing in the wind, swirling around her face. It was the most beautiful thing she had seen all day. After all these years, she still makes my heart stop. . .

She and the group walked toward where Rachel was standing. As Beck neared her, she could see tears in her eyes. She immediately ran to the girl. “Hey, what’s the matter, Rachel? You okay?”

Rachel stared at the girl standing in front of her, relieved that she finally found her and scared about what she had to say. “Beck, I. . .”

Beck took a step forward and lightly rubbed the girl’s arms as she watched the tears fall from those blue eyes she had fallen in love with a lifetime ago. “Rachel, honey. . .what’s wrong? Did something happen? Do you and Tara get into a fight or something? Is Tara-”

Beck’s words were swallowed as she felt the most divine lips pressed against her. And not just any lips. . .Rachel’s lips. She slowly moved away from the kiss and slowly opened her eyes, fearing that what she had just felt was a dream. She finally opened her eyes to see Rachel looking at her, her eyes shining with. . .love. Beck felt a hand on her cheek and watched a smile appear on Rachel’s face. “Rachel?”

Rachel’s smile got bigger at hearing Beck say her name. She leaned in and placed another kiss on Beck’s lips. “I love you, Rebecca Lynn. I’m in love with you. You make me feel happy and safe, you make me feel beautiful even when I don’t feel it. You have kept me warm for so many nights, wrapped up in your arms, not complaining about spooning with a ‘straight’ girl. I remember asking you so many times if you would rather be cuddling with Angelina Jolie. . .” They shared a laugh. “And every time, you would give me the same answer. You would say ‘As long as there’s breath in my lungs, I’m gonna keep on smokin’ Marlboros and-”

“-and I’m gonna keep on lovin’ you.” Beck finished it with a smile. “And I meant that.”

“I know. And I mean it when I say this: I’m in love with you, Beck. No one matters more to me than you. You’ve been my best friend my whole life, and there is no way I can keep watching you be with these other girls when it should be ME. I should be the one. I should be. . .yours.”

“You are, Rachel. Don’t you know that? It’s always been you.” Beck smiled at the love of her life. “And I’m pretty sure this was obvious to everyone but you. . .but I love you, Rachel Madison Maclay. You’ve been my girl since we were kids. I never pictured a day without you. And now. . .I don’t have to picture,” Beck said as she looked into Rachel’s eyes. “Is that okay?”

Beck wiped the steady-flowing tears from Rachel’s eyes because all she could do was nod in affirmation. Beck pulled the taller girl into a hug, running one hand through Rachel’s silky blonde locks and the other around the girl’s waist, holding her as close as she could. “I love you, Rachel. . .God, I love you.”

Rachel wrapped her arms around Beck’s shoulders, fresh tears flowing down her face as Beck’s words reached her ears. She said the only thing her happy tears would let her. “I know. And I love you, too.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys, it’s been another long week, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The story’s coming to a close here soon, but I’m starting to work on the sequel, Life’s Grim Fairytales (I promise it’s not as depressing as the title makes it sound. . .) Look for it in upcoming months!

Post subject: Re: UPDATE, 6/6 Chapter 10C Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:09 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs circles around the KB* WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

RACHEL AND BECK ARE TOGETHER!!!!! WOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

SMOOCHIES!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO :pinky :pinky :pinky

*puppy-dog-eyes* update soon... :pray :pray

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next