The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Hacker Confidential [AU] (June 17th 2010)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

so they're gonna travel together and have little adventure..awesome :pinky
I really wish you could update daily basis..but I'm okay with 2updates/week.. :kdevil
so..I'm just gonna wait for next monday to know whether you would go with smut-y goodness..or just skip it :blush
great update by the way :pinky

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:16 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Willow will be an awesome technical analyst for the FBI as her brain works in such a obsessive detail-oriented fashion.
Yay to Tara for being so supportive in urging Willow to take the job and a big yay for :wtkiss and showing each other how much.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:00 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
leonhart17

Quote:
Aww, yay for good news from both of the girls!

Quote:
Now I'm curious if they're going to have to move, and how they'll handle 9 weeks away from each other....

All will be revealed in due time lol but don’t worry, I don’t plan on making anything too difficult.

Quote:
Great chapter!

Glad you liked

Quote:
(Glad you're liking it! - Thanks a lot!)

Liking is an understatement, I don’t know how you manage to write with such feeling and energy. I wish I was half as good as you are.

Thanks for commenting!!

Zampsa1975

Quote:
Good that Mr. Poop-Head was arrested by police and Timmy got to go to a good foster home...

Tara makes sure justice is done

Quote:
I truly hope that Willow's new FBI career doesn't derail their wedding plans...

Don’t worry, they can have their cake and eat it too in this case lol, wedding and new job.

Thanks for your comment!

rhh21

Quote:
poor Tara. I would have been upset 2.

Me too :(

Quote:
9 weeks apart thats a loooong time but if their happy....

I know, it’s very long...there might be a little heartache along the way, but it’ll be worth it for them!

Quote:
Awesome update.

Glad you liked!

Thanks for your feedback!

JustSkipIt

Quote:
Ah yes. I suspected they were after her for a job.

Good assumption

Quote:
So that's good news. Big stuff coming. I hope it all goes well.

Big stuff but good stuff! It’ll all work out.

Thanks for commenting!

Codyteddyh

Quote:
Willow's job is great for the girls.

Yep

Quote:
Now they can have the wedding of their dreams.

They can indeed

Quote:
Excellent update.

Glad you liked!

Thanks for commenting!

arsyadriani

Quote:
so they're gonna travel together and have little adventure..awesome

Lol, glad you think so.

Quote:
I really wish you could update daily basis..but I'm okay with 2updates/week..

I do too :( But it’s hard even writing 2 a week at the moment. I might be able to extend it to 3 updates a week though.

Quote:
so..I'm just gonna wait for next monday to know whether you would go with smut-y goodness..or just skip it

Skip it? Never

Quote:
great update by the way

Glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks for your feedback

taralicious

Quote:
Willow will be an awesome technical analyst for the FBI as her brain works in such a obsessive detail-oriented fashion.

Exactly, she’ll be perfect lol

Quote:
Yay to Tara for being so supportive in urging Willow to take the job

Tara’s always good at being support-o gal.

Quote:
a big yay for and showing each other how much.

Hope you like the continuation then

Thanks for commenting!

Update Directly Below

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TITLE: Hacker Confidential

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: AU, set in contemporary setting. A lot of W/T fluff and some semblance of a storyline.

SPOILERS: AU fic, so at most minor references or pieces of dialogue

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Warning, this chapter contains some light bondage so if that offends in any way, I suggest not reading.

Chapter 9

Previously:

Quote:
“I’m your girl, right?” Tara asked with a sniffle.

“Of course you’re my girl, silly,” Willow said with a grin, “And I’m yours.”

Tara manoeuvred them so that Willow was lying on top of her instead of kneeling in front and looked straight into the redhead’s eyes, feeling vulnerable after her momentary breakdown.

“Show me.”

“I’ll spend the rest of my life showing you,” Willow promised, stroking Tara’s cheek, “Can we move this into the bedroom? I want to worship you right now. Every inch.”

“Every inch?”

“Every last one.”

Willow closed the small gap between them, pushing her lips against Tara’s, letting her tongue poke out between her teeth every few seconds, teasingly, smiling into the kiss when she felt the blonde try to get her tongue into her mouth. After a few minutes of this, Willow let her tongue stay poked out, but Tara kept her mouth shut tight.

Sensing the denial of deepening the kiss was payback for her own teasing, she started nibbling on her fiancée’s bottom lip, knowing it drove her wild and Tara’s mouth instantly opened. Willow let her tongue slide in, moaning as it came in contact with the taller girl’s and started to stand slowly, grabbing Tara’s shirt to pull her up as well, making sure their kiss didn’t need to be stopped.

When they were both standing, the redhead started unbuttoning the blonde’s blouse, moving downwards until they were all undone, then slipped it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor as she walked them backwards towards the bedroom.

Her eyes closed so she could concentrate fully on the kiss, she didn’t anticipate their bedroom door being closed and gasped, pulling away when her back collided with the door handle.

“Are you okay?” Tara asked when she realised what happened, whipping the redhead’s t-shirt over her head and tenderly touching the reddened area of her back.

“Will you kiss it better?”

Tara grinned and opened the door, pushing her fiancée through. She closed the door quietly behind them and grabbed onto Willow’s hips, rubbing the skin there for a moment before popping the buttons on her jeans, getting on her knees to drag the zipper down with her teeth.

Willow felt the wetness pool between her legs as Tara undressed her so erotically and groaned when the blonde pressed her face into her wet panties, her nose hitting against her clit through the fabric. Tara continued nuzzling there for a few minutes until it became too much for Willow and she pushed her own panties down past her ass, wantonly exposing herself in an effort to make her lover give her more focused attention.

Tara, however, stood up and pushed Willow back onto the bed, dragging her panties off and undoing the front clasp of her bra, taking it off before climbing on top and straddling the redhead. Willow sighed happily when the blonde’s hands came up to massage her breasts but was hyper aware of the clothing disparity and decided to rectify it.

“Too many clothes,” she said as she reached behind to unclasp the taller girl’s bra.

Tara let it fall off her shoulders and flung it across the room as Willow tugged her skirt and panties downwards. When they were both finally naked, Tara lay down fully atop the redhead and both girls positioned their thighs at the other’s center, starting a light rubbing motion.

“That feels good,” Willow moaned, running her hands up and down her lover’s back, “So good.”

As they grinded, Tara stroked the redhead’s sides, letting her fingers tap along the swell of her hips as her lips caressed the skin on her neck with soft kisses. Willow let herself get lost in the feeling of the blonde everywhere, all over her and strained her neck to give her more access as she felt her arms being raised above her head.

Tara held the smaller girl’s wrists above her head with one hand as the other discreetly reached over into her nightstand, feeling around for a minute as she located the object she wanted. Willow didn’t notice the handcuffs being fastened around her wrists until they were already secure and opened her eyes to see a grinning blonde above her.

“Don’t move your arms.”

“But I wanna touch you,” Willow replied with a pout, trying to move her hands down from above her head.

“I said,” Tara reaffirmed with a stern look, “Don’t. Move. Your. Arms.”

Willow gulped and nodded wordlessly, she loved aggressive Tara at the best of times but when she made an appearance in the bedroom, it was particularly intoxicating.

“Good girl,” Tara continued in a whisper before getting up and walking over to their closet, taking a thin black scarf from where it was hanging off a peg and going back over to the bed, straddling the redhead and running it along her lover’s torso teasingly, “You know, they say when some senses are cut off, other’s get stronger…”

She brought the scarf down under Willow’s head and tied it over her eyes snugly.

“So without touch…and sight…your hearing will improve,” she brought her lips down to the redhead’s ear and blew hot air there, making the other girl shiver, “You wanna hear me moan?”

“Yes,” Willow whimpered, twisting her arms above her head in frustration.

“Scream your name?”

“Yes!”

“What about smell?”

“Mmhh, yea, let me smell you, baby…”

Tara crushed her lips against the smaller girl’s and roughly pushed her tongue past her teeth, exploring her lover’s mouth for just a minute before pulling back and moving up her body so her center was hovering above Willow’s face.

“Do I smell good, Willow?”

“Oh yes,” Willow moaned, “So musky and delicious and, and perfect and-”

“You wanna taste?”

“Oh please, Tara, please,” Willow stuck her tongue out, trying to get a taste of the wonderful smell that was overwhelming her but groaned when she found Tara had positioned herself just out of her reach, “I wanna taste you now! Please!”

“Well, since you asked so nicely…”

Tara grabbed a hold of the wooden headboard with both hands and eased herself down onto the redhead’s face, moaning when Willow’s tongue glided into her eagerly, latching onto her clit straight away.

Willow squeezed her legs together as she happily sucked on the blonde’s clit, the arousal of the handcuffs and blindfold combined with her lover engulfing her available senses making her dizzy. She knew one touch from the taller girl would send her over, just one touch but she was much too consumed with making Tara come first, the moans and soft grunts filling her ears and spurring her on even more.

“Oh goddd…Will just like that…just like that.”

Willow let go of the other girl’s clit and dragged her tongue downwards, flattening it before plunging it inside. Tara jerked forward and started moving her hips in time with the redhead’s tongue strokes. A few minutes of this and the blonde was moaning incoherently and gyrating wildly into the redhead’s face, her knuckles white from the death grip she had on the headboard.

“I’m coming, Willow, I’m gonna come, oh yes…yessss…Willow!”

She hung her head down and slowed her hips as the orgasm ripped through her, making her whole body shake uncontrollably. When she felt the final aftershock subside, she took a couple of deep breaths and slinked down the redhead’s body.

“That was incredible,” she said, placing a gentle kiss on Willow’s grinning lips, before trailing one hand between their bodies and cupping the smaller girl’s mound, “Now it’s time to make you feel incred-”

“Oh god, Tara, yes!”

Willow gasped and arched her back as she came as soon as the blonde touched her and had to blink a few times when the blindfold was raised off her eyes to rest on her forehead, her lover looking down at her, surprised.

“I barely touched you,” Tara said in an awed tone.

“I was…just…so turned on,” Willow panted out, “The things…you do…to me.”

Tara grabbed the small key that was on top of her nightstand and released one of Willow’s hands, quickly fastening the loosened cuff onto one of the slats in the headboard. She took the redhead’s free hand and placed it over her own breast before sitting back on her ankles, between Willow’s opened legs.

“You can use your free hand to play with yourself,” she said, smirking at the spellbound and aroused look on her fiancée’s face, “I wanna watch you this time.”

Willow bent her knees and spread them as wide as could, groaning loudly when Tara slid two fingers into her entrance. She began massaging her breasts with the hand that had been placed there, pinching her nipple occasionally, closing her eyes to let the feelings from everywhere wash over her but found when she opened them again that she got even more turned on by watching Tara watch her.

The blonde was looking at her intently, her fingers thrusting in and out in a steady rhythm that was swiftly making Willow lose control for the second time and the redhead made a determined effort to keep her eyes open, the feral look in Tara’s eyes burning into her.

“Oh baby…m-make me co…” Willow gasped out, finding it hard to form words, “Oh please…”

Tara added a third finger and curled them inside the smaller girl, seeing a light flush rise on her chest and took Willow’s hand from her breast, lying on top of her and placing it on her ass. With one last, deep thrust she watched the redhead’s eyes glaze over, the hand on her ass squeezing her cheek firmly as the redhead’s inner walls contracted around the blonde’s fingers.

Willow gasped sharply, just once as her world exploded and stayed lost in the high, silently gazing into Tara’s eyes until finally, taking a lungful of air, she relaxed into the bed.

“Tara…” she whispered reverently, licking her lips to get some moisture back in her mouth, “I can’t…no words…”

“Don’t say anything,” Tara said with a half-smile, gently extracting her fingers, bringing them up to her mouth and sucking them clean, “You are so beautiful.”

Willow used her free hand to cup the back of Tara’s head and brought her down for a loving kiss. The blonde pulled away after a moment but went back again, giving her fiancée a series of short, sweet kisses until Willow cupped her cheek and shook her still-cuffed hand above her head.

“Could you release me? My wrist is kinda starting to hurt.”

“Oh god yes, I’m so sorry,” Tara replied, grabbing the key again and unlocking the handcuffs, placing them back in her nightstand.

“Don’t be,” Willow grinned, taking the blindfold off her head and throwing it off the ground, “That was so amazing. So erotic. I forgot we even had those.”

Tara chuckled, neither had ever expressed an interest in using handcuffs during their lovemaking but the pair had come free when they bought a few other toys and they had said they could, someday, if the mood took them.

“Me too. I just got this urge to see you all restrained. It was very hot.”

“You have to try them, baby. Amazing.”

“Maybe you can be the big, bad FBI agent and I can be an on-the-run crook. I try to use my feminine wiles to resist arrest.”

“And I give in. Never able to resist you.”

“They’re in my top drawer whenever you want to use them,” Tara whispered, “Whatever you want.”

Willow grinned at the idea; she had to admit she was aroused by the thought and the image it created her mind, but her surprise turned to shock as Tara jumped up and grabbed her robe, walking out of the room.

“Hey! Where are you going? We have snuggles to attend to!”

Tara popped her head back around the door with a grin.

“I’m making dinner. I’m hungry after that. Then we can have all the snuggles you want.”

Last edited by Laragh on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Hacker Confidential [AU] (06/21/10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
...that was hot...and sweet at the same time (more toward the end :P) Great job!

I wish I was half as good as you are <- um, you definitely are just as good or better than me... so I'm very glad that you're enjoying my stuff!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:07 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Aggressive Tara is really sexy... I truly hope that Tara is able to visit Willow during Willow's 9 week FBI training...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 pm 
3. Flaming O

yay! Smut filled updatey goodness!
That was so hot!
Take charge Tara *drools*
Amazing!
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

WOW that was so HOT. I love take charge Tara. Can't wait until the next update.

Cody

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 pm 
3. Flaming O

:thud

I'm broken.

Please continue.

Thank you.

:party

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:52 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Well you had me at click... Seriously, I'm totally a sucker for anything of the handcuffs, dirty talk, tying up, etc. variety so thanks for making my day.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:18 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

okay..umm..you broke me
great job
that was super awesome with take charge Tara :pinky

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
HOLY LESBIAN GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED SO MANY UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

but WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

SO AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SOOOO glad Tara was able to help the kid and how COOL is that Willow's gonna be like Garcia!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!! LOL..
and WHOA..... nice sex scene...that was WOW!!!..... And I know from experience how hot sex with handcuffs can be... *smirks*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Wondering what FBI office Willow might be located to.
I love take charge Tara; she's always so hot!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Tara has been clearly watching "Bring It On" as she took Missy's advice and decided to be aggressive b-e-aggressive with her lovemaking skills.
There are endless scenarios that Tara can help Willow do practice drills with except that in this danger room, all of the scenarios will end with both the prisoner and the FBI agent naked and the questions won't be the only things that will be probing. :party

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

leonhart17

Quote:
...that was hot...and sweet at the same time (more toward the end :P)

Lol, glad you liked it!

Quote:
you definitely are just as good or better than me... so I'm very glad that you're enjoying my stuff!

Thanks for the ego boost lol, and I’m almost finished Always Leads Me Back To You, looking forward to the conclusion!

Thanks for your comment!

Zampsa1975

Quote:
Aggressive Tara is really sexy...

Yes she is lol

Quote:
I truly hope that Tara is able to visit Willow during Willow's 9 week FBI training...

I’m sure they’ll be able to work something out :wink

Thanks for your comment!

rhh21

Quote:
That was so hot!

Glad you thought so :D

Quote:
Take charge Tara *drools*

Who doesn’t love her? Lol

Thanks for commenting!

Codyteddyh

Quote:
WOW that was so HOT. I love take charge Tara.

Me too :D

Quote:
. Can't wait until the next update.

Hope you enjoy this one, although I have to admit, it’s not my best work by far :/

Thanks for your feedback.

Sanpfa

Quote:
I'm broken.

Lol, I’m glad I could elicit such a reaction :)

Quote:
Please continue.

Well this chapter is sex-free but I do promise lots more smutty-goodness as the story progresses.

Thanks for your comment

JustSkipIt

Quote:
Well you had me at click... Seriously, I'm totally a sucker for anything of the handcuffs, dirty talk, tying up, etc. variety so thanks for making my day.

Glad I could :) And I’m happy you enjoyed the chapter!

arsyadriani

Quote:
okay..umm..you broke me
great job

Lol, just the reaction I was aiming for!

Quote:
that was super awesome with take charge Tara

:D I love Take-Charge Tara too!

Thanks for commenting!

Alex_Vixen

Quote:
HOLY LESBIAN GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED SO MANY UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

Lol, I’m glad you were able to catch up!

Quote:
AND SOOOO glad Tara was able to help the kid and how COOL is that Willow's gonna be like Garcia!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!! LOL..

I was watching Criminal Minds last night and every time I saw Garcia I thought of Willow lol. They will now always and forever be interlocked in my mind.

Quote:
nice sex scene...that was WOW!!!..... And I know from experience how hot sex with handcuffs can be... *smirks*

Lol, I gotta admit, I do own handcuffs, but I’ve never used them :blush

Thanks for your feedback (and I’m super looking forward to a Soulmates update, no matter how long it takes – and I totally feel how annoying it is when your computer dies, it sucks!)

love_2003

Quote:
Wondering what FBI office Willow might be located to.

Well, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t already know, but I’m keeping it a secret for now :kdevil

Quote:
I love take charge Tara; she's always so hot!

Me too, very sexy :)

Thanks for commenting!

taralicious

Quote:
Tara has been clearly watching "Bring It On" as she took Missy's advice and decided to be aggressive b-e-aggressive with her lovemaking skills

Missy’s advice should be taken in every aspect of life lol

Quote:
There are endless scenarios that Tara can help Willow do practice drills with except that in this danger room, all of the scenarios will end with both the prisoner and the FBI agent naked and the questions won't be the only things that will be probing.

You’re right, the possibilities are quite deliciously endless!

Thanks for your comment!

Update Directly Below

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:19 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: AU, set in contemporary setting. A lot of W/T fluff and some semblance of a storyline.

Chapter 10

“So…I was thinking…”

“That could be dangerous,” Willow joked as she gathered silverwear from the drawer.

They were having the gang over for dinner to tell them about Willow’s job and the redhead was setting the table as Tara cooked her lasagne. The blonde hit the dishtowel in her hand against her fiancée’s leg and mock-scowled at her.

“Shut up. As I was saying, I was thinking…when you get back from Virginia, we should get married.”

Willow turned, a surprised look on her face.

“So soon? Not that I don’t wanna, it’s just, I thought you wanted huge and that needs time.”

“I just want us. I really don’t care about the rest. See, we can legally get married here, is all. And we might have to move somewhere where we can’t. And all our friends are here and I mean, it can be done. It won’t exactly be easy but I can organise a wedding in ten weeks. That way we can start our new lives wherever as a married couple.”

“Baby, the sooner I get to marry you, the better. I think that’s a great idea.”

“Really?” Tara asked, her face lighting up, “Great. Do you wanna maybe…set a date?”

Willow put the silverwear in her hand on the countertop and took down the calendar that was resting on top of the refrigerator.

“Okay, I leave in eight days…which is September 7th…and I’ll be back nine weeks later…which is November 8th.”

“And we have three weeks to pack up here after that,” Tara replied, looking at the calendar too, “Do we wanna do a weekend?”

“We probably won’t be able to get anywhere for a reception on short notice on a weekend…especially so close to Christmas…”

“So a weekday. A Tuesday. We met on a Tuesday.”

“So…the 24th?”

Willow glanced at her fiancée and gave her a big smile.

“The 24th. Perfect. We have a wedding date.”

“We do,” Tara grinned and leaned over for a loving kiss, “Tomorrow, we’re gonna sit down and decide exactly what we want so I’ll know what to organise while you’re away.”

“Are you sure you can do that? I feel bad leaving all the stress to you.”

“You’re gonna be off learning about FBI procedures and having lessons and everything. You’ll be the stressed one, wishing all you had to do was organise flowers.”

“Okay…but one thing. I want us to pick the rings together.”

“Definitely,” Tara nodded her head in agreement, “We should do that before you go so we’ll have time to get them engraved and re-sized and whatever else. Oh wow. We’re really getting married.”

“We really are.”

They smiled at each other until a knock at the door disturbed their moment and Willow went to answer it, opening the door to reveal Brian standing there, holding a container of french roast coffee beans and a box of chocolates, which he handed over to the redhead.

“Happy Saturday,” he said walking it and taking his jacket off, “How’re my favourite lesbians this fine day?”

“We’re fine,” Willow replied, eyeing the man suspiciously, “What’s got you so perky?”

“I can’t be excited about spending the evening in the company of four beautiful women?”

There was another knock on the door and Willow opened it again, Becky and Alice – who had carpooled together – walking in to the apartment, bearing wine and flowers respectively. Willow greeted them and put the chocolate and coffee on the table so she could take the other gifts offered, putting the flowers in a vase that was already on the table and bringing the rest into the kitchen.

“Okay, drinks?” she asked over the small island that separated the kitchen from the dining/living area.

There was a chorus of ‘wine’, which elicited a laugh from the group and Willow went about opening the bottle and pouring it into glasses, bringing them over on a small tray to everyone, who were sitting on the sofas.

“Okay, that just needs twenty minutes,” Tara said, closing the oven, and walking over to sit next to Willow, “Ooh, wine.”

The blonde took the glass that was in Willow’s hand and took a sip. The redhead was about to protest at the stealing of her wine but smiled fondly at her fiancée instead and got up to get another one instead.

“Wow. I would not react well if someone took my drink off me,” Becky commented.

“What’s mine is hers,” Willow replied, sitting back down with her own glass.

Tara grinned and clinked her glass against the redhead’s.

“And vice versa. I’ll ask next time,” she whispered with an apologetic smile, “So guys…we need you to keep November 24th free.”

Alice choked on her wine and shook her hand in front of her face excitedly.

“You set a date?!”

Comprehension dawned on Becky and Brian’s faces and they smiled at the couple.

“We set a date,” Willow confirmed.

“Wait. Is that November 24th this year? I thought you guys were gonna have a long engagement…” Becky asked.

“Well, yea, about that…there is a reason we’re doing it so soon,” Willow started, “You know, apart from the fact that we love each other and want to be married as soon as possible.”

“Willow got a job,” Tara continued, lacing her fingers with her fiancée’s.

“That’s great!” Alice said.

“Fantastic,” Becky nodded.

“It’s not in a coffee house, is it?” Brian joked.

“No, no it’s not,” Willow replied, rolling her eyes.

“So what is it?” Becky asked excitedly, “Did you reconsider pursuing the psych stuff?”

“No. No, it’s um…well, it’s actually with the FBI.”

There was a silence in the room as everyone contemplated what Willow said. Brian was the first to speak up.

“The FBI? Wait, that’s not like some sort of code for stripper, is it? Like Female Body Inspector, ‘cause guys, if things are that bad, I can help out, I don’t have much money but I can still help-”

“No, no,” Willow said with a chuckle, “The real FBI. Apparently I’ve been on their radar for a while because of certain…internet securities I’ve breached…”

“You mean the hacking you used to do?” Becky asked, aware from their roommate days.

“She didn’t stop in college,” Tara replied with a mock-stern glare at the redhead, who blushed, “Meet the Boston Area Department of Children and Families poltergeist.”

“The lights?!” Alice asked, understanding Tara’s reference, “The lights thing is you?”

“Yea…” Willow said guiltily, “I was just bored and thinking of Tara and – well, my reasoning’s aren’t important. But yea, a couple of agents brought me in to their offices and produced this file they had on me and stuff and long story short, I’m gonna be an technical analyst for them and I leave next week for nine weeks of training in Virginia.”

“Quantico,” Brian breathed, “So cool.”

“That’s not all…” Tara spoke up, glancing at Willow, who gave her a nod, “When Willow comes back…it’s most likely that we’ll have to move. We don’t know where, we won’t know until after her training, but we’ll have to go wherever they place her.”

The room fell into silence once again until Becky piped up.

“Well that sucks,” she said, then quickly backtracked off the looks she got, “I mean, I’m so happy you got such an amazing opportunity, so happy. I’m just gonna miss you guys.”

“We’ll miss you too,” Willow replied, getting up to give Becky a hug, “But we’ll visit, we promise. We love Boston. And we love you guys.”

“We love you too,” Brian said and gave a small smile, “And hey, we don’t even know if you’ll definitely have to move or if it’ll be far away. This shouldn’t be a sad thing. You two are starting the rest of your lives together and that’s the most important thing.”

“Wow, Brian,” Willow said, giving the boy a hug as well, “That was really sweet. Thank you.”

“You okay, Alice? You’ve been kinda quiet,” Tara remarked as Willow sat down next to her again.

“I’m okay,” Alice replied with a smile, “I’m gonna miss you in work, but Brian’s right, this is about you two. And it’s not like we can’t phone and email.”

“Definitely,” Becky agreed, “And hey, Wills is off for two months next week! We need to give her a proper goodbye. Next Sunday, all of us, Marshalls. Whaddya say?”

Marshalls was their local bar, located just two buildings down from where Willow and Tara lived and everyone nodded their agreement to the plan.

“So Brian has a new girl,” Becky remarked and the slight tension that had still been in the air broke as everyone looked at the now-blushing man.

“Becky! You promised you wouldn’t tell!”

“I promised I wouldn’t tell about the saucy text you sent to me instead of her…oh wait. Oops, sorry dude.”

The girls all laughed as Brian blushed some more and Willow sat back in her seat, grinning.

Her life was starting to change around her. And she was excited.

Last edited by Laragh on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Hacker Confidential [AU] (06/24/10)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 am 

Aww, yay wedding date! Great update! can't wait to see the wedding plans and how they can stay in touch and visit while Willow's gone...

Hey, I'm just being honest - hope you like the ending!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:59 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Willow and Tara are getting married on my birthday so I feel I can share in their special day through the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.
Maybe I can get a copy of their wedding video though I'd settle for their wedding night video. :pray

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Big yay for them picking a wedding date... I hope Tara manages to have some naked-fun-stress-relieve-action with Willow during Willow's FBI training... Can't wait to read about their trip to pickup their rings...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:49 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOHOO!! UPDATE!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SET THE DATE!! THEY SET THE DATE!! *dances*
THEY SET THE DATE!! THEY SET THE DATE!!

I CANT WAIT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:13 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Happy that they set a date & Tara is smart with her reasons for wanting to get married so soon. Looking forward to the next update.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

leonhart17

Quote:
Aww, yay wedding date! Great update!

Glad you liked :)

Quote:
can't wait to see the wedding plans and how they can stay in touch and visit while Willow's gone...

All will unfold over the next little while!

Quote:
Hey, I'm just being honest - hope you like the ending!

I loved the ending :) Every W/T story should have a proposal lol.

taralicious

Quote:
Willow and Tara are getting married on my birthday so I feel I can share in their special day through the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.

You know, I actually remembered that that was your birthday from when it was mentioned when I was writing Taking A Bite Outta The Apple and when my timeline fell within the same kinda time I thought I’d include it as a shout-out since you’ve always been such a loyal reader/reviewer!

Quote:
Maybe I can get a copy of their wedding video though I'd settle for their wedding night video.

Hell, I’d love their wedding night video too! I can give you a smutty description of what I think would’ve happened when the time comes though!

Thanks for your comment!

Zampsa1975

Quote:
Yay for excellent update-y goodness...

Glad you liked!

Quote:
Big yay for them picking a wedding date...

It’s a big deal, so I’m glad they did it too!

Quote:
I hope Tara manages to have some naked-fun-stress-relieve-action with Willow during Willow's FBI training...

I’m sure that will probably happen :wink

Quote:
Can't wait to read about their trip to pickup their rings...

That’s the plan for the next chapter so check back Wednesday!

Thanks for commenting!

Alex_Vixen

Quote:
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SET THE DATE!! THEY SET THE DATE!! *dances*
THEY SET THE DATE!! THEY SET THE DATE!!

They did! :) Glad you liked!

Quote:
I CANT WAIT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

I hope you like how the whole story unfolds!

Thanks for your comment!

love_2003

Quote:
Happy that they set a date & Tara is smart with her reasons for wanting to get married so soon.

It sucks they even have to consider that they can’t get legally married in some other state, but hopefully that’ll change sometime! And sometime soon!

Quote:
Looking forward to the next update.

Hope you enjoy it!

Update Directly Below

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey kittens! So I'm gonna start trying for 3/weekly updates, so check back every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from now on! Thanks to everyone reading!

Chapter 11

“Okay,” Tara said, sitting down at the table, "I have a pen and paper."

“And I have Oreos,” Willow replied, sitting down opposite with a plate of the cookies, "We're good to go."

Tara smirked and watched for a moment as the redhead twisted and dunked her cookie in a glass of milk.

“I’m marrying a big kid,” she said , shaking her head, before taking the lid off her pen and holding it to her notebook, “I made a list of things we need to agree on for me to organise apart from rings which we’ll look for sometime this week. Oh and dresses. Are you okay to organise yours yourself? Do you even want to wear a dress?”

“I already have it done,” Willow replied, sticking out her tongue, “I bought it online. It’s being delivered to Becky’s so you can’t sneak a peek.”

“Okay, Willow’s dress, check. Next thing…do you want a Jewish ceremony, sweetie?”

Willow swallowed the cookie in her mouth and bit her lip in contemplation.

“Wow. I didn’t even think about that. Um, I think if you could find a rabbi to marry us that would be cool. Do the whole breaking the glass thing. It doesn’t have to be like a full service or anything since you’re not Jewish and all. Maybe like a secular thing but I’d really like some of the Jewish traditions in there. I mean, is that okay with you?”

Tara reached across the table and clasped hands with her fiancée.

“Of course. I hope I can find a rabbi who’ll do the whole gay marriage as well as the interfaith thing.”

“Ask Becky. She knows everyone in Boston.”

“Ask…Becky…” Tara read out as she wrote it down, “I will find us the perfect rabbi.”

“I know you will.”

Tara smiled and blushed a little as she scanned her page.

“We still want to do it in the Public Gardens, right? I know we have to fill out some form-”

“Your amazing fiancée did that, too,” Willow grinned, picking up an envelope from the counter behind the table, “Last night, when you went to bed. Filled it out, wrote the cheque. We just need to send it in.”

“You’re amazing. How much?”

“Fifty bucks. I started an excel spreadsheet so we could keep an eye on costs. I emailed it to you since you’re gonna be looking after most of it.”

“Check email. Noted. Next on my all-encompassing list…guests.”

Willow scooted her chair around so she was next to Tara and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“We should be beside each other doing this,” she said, tapping her finger against Tara’s notebook, “Well, you and me obviously.”

“I don’t think we need to put ourselves on the guest list…”

“Smart ass," Willow said with a playful scoff, "Put us down so we include ourselves in numbers for food and stuff.”

Tara wrote their names down on the top of the list with a little heart next to Willow’s name, which made the redhead smile.

“Becky, Alice and Brian of course. Plus a few people from work. Jamie, Ben, we’re all friendly. And Mr. Evans. He really likes you, he told me once. Says you’ve got a ‘delightful enthusiasm and zest for life’.”

“Uh huh," Willow said with a small grin, "Which is code for ‘she babbles’.”

Tara chuckled and nodded as she counted the people on her list.

“So that’s seven people…and a plus one for all of them…” she paused and turned in her seat, taking both of Willow’s hands in hers, “I’m just gonna ask this once and if you say no then that’s fine and I promise I won’t bring it up again.”

“Um…" Willow started, the serious tone making her uneasy, "Okay…”

“Do you wanna invite…or at least tell your parents?”

Willow opened and closed her mouth a few times, unsure of what to say to the unexpected question. Her initial reaction was to say no and like Tara said, never speak of it again, but after a moment of contemplation she realised that she should at least tell her parents. At least that way she could never be accused of not trying to patch things up.

“I should tell them,” she said in a somewhat-sure voice, before it turned scared, “Baby, I haven’t spoken to them in over five years. And they have made it known in no uncertain terms that I’m not their daughter as long as I live this ‘sinful lifestyle’. What if I just get scripture yelled at me or, or-”

“Shush, love, shush,” Tara soothed, pulling the smaller girl into a hug, “I shouldn’t have suggested it, I’m sorry.”

Willow enjoyed the closeness for a hug for a few moments before pulling back and shaking her head.

“No, you know what? You’re right. I just accepted it last time. I accepted their rejection of me. But you weren’t in my life and now you are my life and it’s their loss if they don’t wanna be a part of that. But I’m gonna at least give them the opportunity. I’m gonna be the bigger person this time and I’m gonna be as strong as you make me.”

“You’re strong all on your own,” Tara whispered, “Strongest person I know.”

Willow took a deep breath and went in for another quick hug, before giving the blonde a loving kiss and pointing at the list with a small smile.

“Let’s get this finished. That way if I call them and get cast off again you can snuggle me better and we won’t have to worry.”

“You sure? We can finish this anytime this week…”

“Yea, I’m sure. Besides, I’m having fun. What could be better than planning my wedding to you?”

Tara cupped one of the redhead’s cheeks and stroked it softly with her thumb.

“Actually getting married.”

Willow grinned and kissed the blonde’s palm before taking the pen from the table.

“So we’ve got guests covered…unless you had anymore?”

“No, that’s all I have. We’ve got a pretty small circle of friends.”

“Yea. But they’re really awesome friends.”

“They are. So that just leaves reception…”

“Well we just need a small venue room…" Willow said, tapping her fingers against the table, "Worst case, we have it back here, okay?”

“I’ll figure something out," Tara replied, writing something on her notepad, "Okay, that’s everything…I just need to buy invitations and stamps and stuff…oh and the cake-”

“Chocolate with vanilla icing!”

Tara suppressed a laugh and glanced at the empty plate on the other side of the table.

“Like a giant, inside-out Oreo?”

Willow blushed and shrugged her shoulders.

“Maybe. But it’s my favourite and I know you like it too!”

“Honey, if chocolate with vanilla icing is what you want, then chocolate with vanilla icing is what you get.”

“Yay! Thank you, gorgeous. Oh hey, wait! The honeymoon!" Willow exclaimed suddenly, before a frown crossed her features, "We’re not gonna get a chance for a honeymoon! We have to have a honeymoon, it’s, it’s essential, we have to celebrate in warm tropical-ness and drink cocktails and have lots of hot sex and-”

She was cut off as Tara brought their lips together once again, kissing until Willow seemed to calm down.

“I will make us cocktails wherever we end up living and we always have hot sex but if it will make you feel better, I promise that our first weekend as a married couple, in our new place, that regardless of the numerous boxes we’ll have to unpack and anything else that will be going on, that we will spend the entire weekend in bed. All naked, all gay.”

“With lots of hot sex?”

“Nothing but hot sex.”

“Well then,” Willow replied, trying to hide the massive grin threatening to break out on her face, “Agreed. Hey, maybe we could start now…?”

“You have to call your parents.”

Willow’s face dropped and she kicked the leg of Tara’s chair, pouting.

“Way to turn a girl off. Mention her parents.”

“Honey…”

“I know, I know. I’m procrastinating. I’ll call now. Wait, what…what if they’ve moved or something? The number’s changed?”

Tara stood up and took the phone from its charger, handing it to the redhead.

“Only one way to find out. I’ll give you some space.”

“No!” Willow said, lacing the blonde’s fingers with her spare hand, “Please stay. Please.”

Tara pulled the redhead up and walked them both over to sofa, settling them into a comfortable position, her arm around Willow’s shoulders, with the smaller girl resting her head on the blonde’s chest.

“Okay…so dialling now…”

Willow held the phone in front of her for a moment before dialling the California area code. It took her another few seconds before she felt able to dial the rest of the number of her childhood home. Putting it against her ear, she glanced at Tara, who gave her a reassuring smile and exhaled slowly as it began ringing.

“Hello, Rosenberg residence.”

Willow stiffened as she heard the familiar yet almost alien voice of her father on the other end. She turned to Tara, looking terrified and the blonde just stroked her hair calmly, kissing her forehead.

“Rosenberg’s…Hello, is anyone there?”

“D-Daddy?”

There was silence on the other end until Ira Rosenberg spoke up again, his voice shaken.

“Willow? Is that really you?”

“It’s me, Daddy.”

“Oh Willow. Oh you have no idea how much I’ve wanted to call, but so much time passed and oh how are you, bubbala?”

Willow felt a wave of relief and joy wash over her at the term of endearment and clutched the phone tightly against her ear.

“I’m good. I’m great actually. I have a really good life now, and I’m just about to start a new job, with the FBI, actually, they want me to be a technical analyst.”

“The FBI? Well, that's...I always knew my little girl would do wonderful things.”

“Yea. I’m really excited. And Daddy…well, the reason I called…I’m getting married.”

There was a brief silence on the other end but Ira filled it quickly.

“Who’s the lucky woman?”

Willow felt her heart swell and entwined her fingers with Tara’s, smiling up at her fiancée.

“Her name is Tara. We’ve been together since college, four and a half years. And she’s so beautiful, Dad. She's the love of my life.”

There was a small silence as Ira gathered his thoughts and Willow heard him take a deep breath on the other end of the line.

“I don’t expect you to want me to walk you down the aisle but would it be too much to ask for an invitation? I really can’t believe you’ve called, my darling. I have so much to make up for, to apologise for. When you first told us about yourself, I was just so scared of all the discrimination you could face and your mother bombarded me with research about phases and experimentation and such and I let myself be lead. But then one morning, about a eighteen months after you came out, I woke up and realised I’d lost my little girl and nothing could be worse than that. I tried calling you but your number had changed-”

“I got a new cell,” Willow replied by way of explanation, “I broke mine and then got Tara one and we went on a plan and…stuff.”

“I just want you to be happy, Willow. I can’t say…I’m afraid your mother is not of the same opinion. She’s all but denigrated your existence. I keep all your photograph’s in your bedroom and just go in there and sit sometimes.”

“Dad, you’re of course invited to the wedding. And, well, I’d love it if you could walk me down the aisle. We’re getting married by a rabbi and everything.”

“She’s Jewish?”

Willow chuckled at how Ira's voice had perked up and rolled her eyes.

“No, she’s not Jewish. She’s just doing it for me.”

“Well I look forward to meeting the woman that seems to have captured your heart. When is the wedding?”

“November 24th. And we’re actually probably moving right after as well, with the new job and everything. But maybe when we’re settled in there we could have you and Mom over for a visit?”

Willow registered the awkward silence on the other end and could practically hear her father shuffling his feet.

“Or maybe just you?” she asked, understanding the reason for the uncomfortableness, “Mom’s a no-go for anything I’m guessing?”

“I’m so sorry, bubbala. But I want to be there for you again, to be your father. As much as I can. As much as I deserve, which I know isn’t much.”

“I’d like that, too, Daddy. I really would.”

“Listen, Willow, I have to run, your mother is having the University President and his wife over for dinner and I’m on hosting duties. But I can call you on this number?”

“Yes, of course. Or my cell. I can, um, email you that. But I’m down in Quantico from next week for nine weeks, so I won’t really be available much. But I’ll check my emails if you wanna catch me there.”

“I’ll make sure I do. Bye, Willow. I love you. I never stopped.”

“I love you, too, Dad. Bye.”

Willow hung up the phone and turned her head to see a grinning Tara, who had heard the entire conversation.

“He’s coming to the wedding.”

“I know.”

“And he can’t wait to meet you.”

“Well I can’t wait to meet him.”

The redhead manoeuvred herself so she was sitting in Tara’s lap and surprised the blonde by crushing their mouths together passionately, cupping her cheek as their tongues began duelling. They pulled back, breathless after a few minutes.

“What was that for?” Tara asked, her cheeks flushed.

“For being supportive and encouraging me to do that. I have my father back, baby. And I couldn’t have done it without you.”

Last edited by Laragh on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Hacker Confidential [AU] (06/28/10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Ahhh, that was precious!! Wedding planning is always fun. :)

It's after the wedding that usually turns out not so cool, LOL. Well, at least that's what happened to me, anyway. :blush But Willow and Tara deserve happy endings galore!!

I absolutely love her and Ira's phone conversation. Never been a big Sheila fan myself. . .I'm so glad that he's going to be there for the wedding. :)

Great update, and I can't wait for the next chapter!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:47 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Laragh,
First of all, thank you for the shout-out. Thank you as well for your kind supportive words as to my feedback. To know that someone who has no reason to lie thinks I have a way with words helped enormously given my own neurotic insecurities and helped me to finish my novel which I've printed out and await word from publishers. Could be a long wait but being a part of Willow and Tara's wedding will help pass the time.
But I digress...
Quote:
"Of course. I hope I can find a rabbi who’ll do the whole gay marriage as well as the interfaith thing.”

Let your fingers do the walking...No wait, sorry. that's how Tara will help Willow with her interrogation techniques. Tara had just better ask Becky about whether there is a especially reformed branch of Judaica for gay and interfaith marriage.
Quote:
“We should be beside each other doing this

Also something they will be doing on their wedding night if you replace the word 'beside' with the word 'inside'.

Now, as to Willow conversation with her father, I don't remember if it was one of your earlier stories or someone else's who had this sort of variation of her father but I really admire and respect this variation of Ira Rosenberg as he is man enough to admit he was wrong and that not having Willow in his life has cost him as he lost his daughter and the amazing woman she has become.
Fortunately not so much time has passed that he can still be a part of Willow's life and rejoice that she has found someone who makes her happy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 pm 

Aww, that was sweet! I'm glad Willow called her daddy! What a great update!

haha, every one should end with a proposal? I'll have to keep that in mind :P and to reply to your comment on 'Always Leads' - I so very glad you liked it! I had a great time writing it, so I'm so, so glad that you enjoyed it! And you should join us for the new one! Oz is already gone! And I don't think the angst is that bad! C'mon! Please? (kidding - you don't have to read it if you don't want to...)

Last edited by leonhart17 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow calling her dad and dad agreeing to come to the wedding... I kinda hope that when Ira goes hback home after the wedding and shows the wedding pictures to Sheila, Sheila finally sees the light and accepts Willow's gayness...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:45 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!

OKay!!! FIrst!! The wedding plannin was awesome! and dude... *drools* I LOVE the idea of an Oreo style cake... *drools some more before shaking head to clear thoughts*

Second...I LOVED Willow's conversation with her father! I liked it that he's man enough to admit his mistake... *thinks* there should be more men like that... and Sheila is a bitch...I never liked her so I hope she ends up as an old bitch and die alone! lol...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Sweet, love to see where you go with this and not horribly surprising the Willow's mother is, well so horrible. I'm kinda lucky my mom is accepting but my dad just doesn't talk about it and as for other family members, I totally get the isolation.

Looking forward to more!

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Well that's pretty sad. I mean he's wanted to talk to her for over 3 years but hasn't done so. I mean ... very sad that they've missed out on that time together and I'm wondering if he tried to call information or anything or just tried the one time? Anyway, that's details and such but I'm glad that he's happy for her and wants to come to the wedding and everything. I'm not clear on her mom's opposition.

Quote:
“I should tell them,” she said in a somewhat-sure voice, before it turned scared, “Baby, I haven’t spoken to them in over five years. And they have made it known in no uncertain terms that I’m not their daughter as long as I live this ‘sinful lifestyle’. What if I just get scripture yelled at me or, or-”
Hmmm. Interesting. I will say that with the exception of Orthodox (or obviously Hasidic) Jews, most Jews, particularly American Jews are extremely extremely liberal and gay-friendly. I can tell you that in my very large extended and very religious family, there's never been even 5 seconds of disapproval. Actually, I don't know any Jews who had any issues with their families when they came out. Anyway, I don't mean to be critical and I really enjoyed the update.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  Next