The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 15/8/010)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:59 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Awesome!! I don't know why but I love the pairing of Faith and Dawn and I think it's awesome Faith is having 'slayer' dreams with Buffy kind of guiding her. Can't wait for more!!! :party

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I vote for Faith/Dawn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hey !
Well great chapter, i liked Faith's point of you, you give some depth to her character...and i'm for F/D too :) you managed to make me enjoy that couple that last time, so i'm looking forward to see what you can do with them here ^^.

Keep it up ! :peace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:44 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Ooh, interesting stuff going on. I'm gonna take a guess that the chosen child is Dawn and she's gonna help Faith somehow. I like the tough talking Willow who isn't willing to take any crap off Faith but is smart enough to back off a little and agree that she and Faith can at least be respectful of one another. Wonder what the big bad is gonna be, are you bringing in The First early? that would be an awesome enemy for the gang to have to fight, especially if they don't have an army of slayers to aid them. And my vote is go for Faith and Dawn, they worked well as a couple in Secrets and Surprises, and I liked the way that Dawn dissed Faith in the home meaning they could have a couple of arguments before they get together. Roll on episode 5 :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
WHATS UP PEOPLE!!! IM BACK!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:: I am truly sorry. I know I been keeping to my 3 days rule and I didnt this time.... school got in the way, I am truly sorry. Also, I wrote a fighting scene...short, and I hope it wasnt so bad...its my first fight scene so...I hope you liked it...

Anyway.... here is Chapter 5. I honestly wrote this one more like...to fill in space.... LOL...

Anyway, I'll leave you to the Chapter...

CHAPTER 5- The Slayer is back…

The first couple of weeks with Faith back were a bit awkward, but the Scooby Gang was slowly getting used to the dark-haired Slayer again. It was true that Xander wouldn’t stay in the same room for more than five minutes. Neither would Anya, but…Tara was working on them…

Faith was different than she used to be, every one noticed it. She didn’t speak much and when she did, Faith seemed to think twice what she would say. Faith was being a bit nicer too, something they weren’t ready for but as Tara had said ‘Faith was trying really hard to do it right this time’

That afternoon Willow, Giles, Faith and Anya were in the Magic Box. Willow was working on a demon data base she was developing with her laptop while Giles and Faith trained in the back room. They had been working really hard to make sure Faith was in perfect shape to start going to patrol again.

“C’mon, G-man! I’m ready,” Faith said as she exited the training room.

“Perhaps we should wait a few more days, Faith,” Giles said as her followed his Slayer to the main part of the store.

“No way. I’m ready. I need to get back on the game, G-man.” Faith sat in front of Willow by the research table and looked at her Watcher. “The mega witches will be with me if that makes you feel better.”

“Um, Willow. Could you and Tara…” Giles took off his glasses and started cleaning them with his red plain handkerchief.

“Giles, we always go to patrol. Of course we’re going,” Willow said, only looking away from the screen of her laptop to glare at Giles and then went back to her work.

“Good, good. Well, let me know if anything important happens,” Giles said.

*********************************************************************************************

That night, Willow, Tara and Faith were walking around one of the many graveyards in Sunnydale. They haven’t seen any vampires yet and the Slayer was getting restless…She needed a good slay. She needed some action…

“What is wrong with these dudes?” Faith finally snapped at her two companions, who were too busy holding hands and whispering at each other. “Maybe I should hide and let you two make-out. That sure will bring some vamps,” Faith said and chuckled.

“You’re not using Tara as bait!”

“You’re not using Willow as bait!”

Both lovers spoke at the same time, dislike for the joke pouring with every word. Faith grinned.

“Don’t worry. Was just jokin’, guys,” Faith said and shrugged. 'Geez...they sure don't have sense of humor,' The Slayer thought.

They walked for a few more minutes in complete silence until they heard noises. Faith grabbed her stake, ready for action. They hid behind a mausoleum and saw three big vampires dragging a brunette girl. The girl was struggling against the vampires but they could see her getting tired.

“Hey guys, sorry to crash your party but somebody’s got a smoke? I could really use a cigarette now,” Faith said as she faced the vampires, hiding the stake in her jeans back pocket. Willow and Tara stood behind, giving her space to work. That wasn’t something that pleased the redhead, she had gotten used to entering the action but she did it for Tara, the blonde wanted her to be safe and wanted to give Faith her chance.

The vampires dropped the now confused girl, who ran away as soon as she was free.

“Who are you?” The first vampire spoke, his game face on.

“Don’t you think that little girls shouldn’t go out at night?” The second vampire added.

“This little girl happens to love kickin’ your dead asses, you jerk,” Faith replied as with a quick movement she grabbed her stake from her back pocket and threw it at the second vampire, piercing his heart. The other two looked, completely shocked, how their buddy turned to dust in a second…

“The Slayer,” the first vampire spoke again.

“Oh yeah, big boy. The Slayer’s back. C’mon, I’ve missed a good slay…”

Faith grinned at the vampire and brought up her hands, ready to fight.

The vampire smirked when his only buddy left handed him a sword. Faith kept grinning, letting him know she wasn’t impressed. The vampire attacked.

Maybe the vampire was too stupid or didn’t really know how to fight with a sword because Faith easily caught his wrist with her hand, kicked him on his side, grabbing the sword handle at the same time and with a swift movement cut his head off…

The last vampire left was looking at Faith with shock and horror written all over his face. The Slayer grabbed him by the collar of his dirty t-shirt and yanked him down, making him wait for the end on his knees…

“I’m gonna let you go this time,” Faith began. “Cause I want you to tell to ALL you stupid ugly vamps friend that the crazy Slayer is back in town. Will you deliver the message?”

“Yes, yes, I want to live,” the vampire begged.

“Dude, you’re pathetic…” The Slayer lifted the sword again and cut off his arm. The vampire screamed in pain and grabbed the bleeding wound with his hand. “Now go before I dust you.”

The vampire picked up his limp and ran as fast as he could, leaving a trace of blood behind him. Faith broke the sword in two and threw it away among some bushes as Willow and Tara came out from behind the mausoleum and simply looked at Faith.

“Um, Faith? Don’t you think that was a bit um…too much?” Willow asked while they were returning to the house. Faith looked at her and sighed.

“I know it was too much, Red. But it was necessary,” Faith said.

“Why?” Tara asked.

“Cause that vamp will only live long enough to spread the word that the new Slayer is a crazy bitch. A vampire with only one arm is useless. So he either will see the sunrise or some other vamp is gonna kill him,” Faith said.

“Why? How do you know that?” Willow said.

“Red, the first thing my Watcher taught me is to be a hunter. Study your prey, learn its weakness. A good hunter is a good Slayer,” Faith began to explain. “A vampire with only one arm, can’t feed. So it’s either become a master’s bitch or kill himself, or starve of course. That vampire is weak, he won’t survive tonight.”

“Are you sure?” Tara asked.

“I’m sure,” Faith replied.

*********************************************************************************************

Willow was in the kitchen, thinking what to cook for lunch. There wasn’t many things she could actually cook without burning the house but Tara had taught her a thing or two…

“Hey, Red, what are you doing?” Faith asked after entering the kitchen.

“Hey, Faith. I’m trying to think something to cook. Tara will be home in an hour and it’s my turn to cook,” the redhead replied.

“I could cook if you want me too,” Faith offered. Willow looked up, shocked.

“You can cook?”

“Actually, yes, I can Red. What you say? Let me?” Faith was in a good mood, apparently, so Willow shrugged.

“Um, I guess. Yeah, I’ll…I’ll just go to work on my program a little bit more, then,” Willow said and left the kitchen.

Faith sighed. Willow still refused to spend more than a minute in the same room with her. She was trying, she truly was trying to follow Buffy’s advice and be more open, but she guessed it would take longer for Willow, Xander, Giles and Dawn to start trusting her. She was okay with that though. She had decided to follow Buffy’s advice, so she would be patient. She would prove she was a different person.

Once again, her thoughts went back to her Slayer Sister. Faith still wasn’t sure how or why Buffy had contacted her, and what confused her the most was that mysterious person Buffy had mentioned. Faith was pondering if she should tell Willow and Tara about it. Maybe, if something big was about to happen, then she should tell them, but she didn’t have anything else. Maybe she had to wait until she had some other clue…

“I’m starving. Honey, that smells-Oh, I’m sorry.”

Tara had entered the house and was instantly assaulted by the wonderful spicy smell coming from the kitchen. She thought Willow was cooking but she was shocked to find Faith in the kitchen, not her girlfriend.

“Hey, Faith…”

“Hey, T. Red’s in her office, working. Lunch will be ready in ten minutes,” Faith said as she checked the oven.

“That smells really good, Faith. I didn’t know you could cook,” Tara said.

“Yeah, ya know…things ya learn…I can.” Faith shrugged nonchalant. “It’s just chicken with potatoes and some rice.”

“Well, it smells really good. Can’t wait to taste it.” Tara gave her a kind smile. “Now I’m going to find my girlfriend.” The blonde Wiccan said before leaving the room.

Faith was starting to like the blonde. She was the only one who was actually giving her some credit and the Slayer found herself wanting something she hadn’t wanted in a long time…She actually wanted to be friends with Tara…and that scared the shit out of her.

Tara knocked on the door of her girlfriend’s office and entered. Willow was working surrounded by a wall of computers…it was scary. Tara was afraid she would become a robot after spending so much time there with so many machines…

“Hey, baby,” Willow said after she looked at her girlfriend entering the room.

“Hey, honey. What are you doing?” Tara sat on the desk besides the main computer Willow was working on.

“Just doing some work. I’m almost done. And you? How was your morning, baby?” Willow asked as her hand caressed her girlfriend’s jean clad thigh.

“Good, actually. My students are doing better. Only two failed the last test but it wasn’t so bad either. They are getting better,” Tara replied. “I didn’t know Faith could cook.”

“Me neither,” Willow said. “I was kinda shocked if I’m honest. By the way, you know if Dawn got home? I wanna know how she did with her paper.”

“I haven’t seen her. Why do you avoid talking about Faith? Or being close to her, for that matter,” Tara said. The blonde had been holding back the question but she knew they had to talk…soon.

“What? I’m not avoiding her,” Willow said and Tara simply raised an eyebrow to her girlfriend.

“Willow, are you trying to lie to me?”

“What? No, baby, no. I would never-”

“Willow Rosenberg, are you trying to lie to me?” Tara’s tone made Willow shiver, but not in the good way.

“Tara, baby. I would never lie to you,” Willow said firmly.

Tara sighed. She could see right through Willow but she decided to let it go. For now atleast…

“Be nice to her. She’s really trying, you know?” Tara said and stood up.

“I’m trying too, baby,” Willow said.

“Just…try. Okay?” Tara leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on Willow’s lips. “I love you, Will.”

“I love you too, baby,” Willow said.

“I’m gonna wash up before lunch, honey.”

Dawn entered the house and almost ran into Tara.

“Hey, Tare. What’s up?” The brunette asked.

“Nothing. You?”

“Nothing. Willow’s cooking lunch today?” Dawn asked as she ascended stairs with Tara.

“No. Faith is,” Tara replied and Dawn looked at her, shocked.

“Faith can cook?” Dawn entered her bedroom and left her bag by the bed on the floor. Tara crossed her arms across her chest and sat in the armchair Dawn had placed in one corner of the room by the window. The blonde sighed.

“What’s wrong, Tare?” Dawn asked and sat on the edge of the bed, in front of her friend.

“You’re doing it too, you know?”

“Doing what?”

“Avoiding Faith,” Tara said. The blonde sighed again. “I get that you two have issues with her but-”

“The last time I saw her, she was holding a knife against mom’s throat, Tara. That’s not something you easily forget,” Dawn cut her off.

“I know, Dawnie,” Tara said. “But I can’t be the only one who’s trying here, Faith is working really hard, you know? She deserves another chance.”

Dawn sighed. She knew Tara was right but it was hard to forget it. Every time she looked at Faith…she couldn’t help to see that angry look in her eyes while she held a knife against her mom’s throat. Then, Dawn remembered she hadn’t even been really there because those were the memories the monks made up. AND then, to top it all, an image of an almost naked Faith just added more fuel to her confusion…

“I know, Tare. I’m sorry. Okay? I promise I’ll be nicer,” Dawn said.

“Thank you, Dawnie. Have you talked to Xander lately?”

“No, really. Why?”

“I haven’t seen him a lot lately. He barely shows up at the Magic Box and he sure doesn’t come here,” Tara said, worried.

“Maybe it’s because he doesn’t want to be close to Faith,” Dawn suggested and Tara glared at her. “I’m just being honest and I’m not saying it’s correct.”

“You’re probably right, anyway. And if Anya didn’t love money so much, she wouldn’t even work in the Magic Box anymore.”

“Maybe you should talk to them. Anya is weird but it’s not like Xander to pull away from us,” Dawn said.

“I don’t know, maybe,” Tara said. She was tired and she was trying hard not to show it. The blonde stood up and placed a hand on Dawn’s shoulder. “Thanks for trying, Dawnie.”

“Don’t thank me. I get what you mean. You’re good at reading people so I guess you’re right.”

“I am. That’s how I know there’s something bothering you, but don’t worry. We’ll talk about it when you’re ready, sweetie.” Tara placed a short motherly kiss on top of Dawn’s head before leaving the room.

The former Key’s jaw hit the floor at her friend’s word. How could she…

“That was delicious, Faith,” Tara said after she finish eating.

“It was awesome, Faith,” Dawn added, clearly impressed.

“Thanks, but it was nothing.”

“It was very nice, Faith,” Willow said trying to be polite. “Now, if you guys excuse me. I have to finish the program I’m working on.”

Willow stood up and left the room quickly.

“It was really great, Faith. Why don’t you leave me to take care of the dishes? You did enough for today,” Tara said.

“Nah, T. Don’t worry, I got it,” Faith said and started cleaning the table.

“I’ll help you, Faith,” Dawn said and stood up, after getting an encouraging nod from Tara.

“Don’t, D. I got it,” Faith told her and went to the kitchen holding the plate with the leftovers of the chicken.

Dawn looked at Tara, who gave her a small smile. The brunette picked up the dishes left and took them to the kitchen.

“D, told ya. You didn’t have to,” Faith said when she saw her entering the kitchen.

“I wanted to help. It’s the least I could do,” Dawn said and saw that Faith was washing the dishes by hand. “You do know we have a dishwasher, don’t you Faith?”

Faith laughed and nodded, without looking at Dawn.

“I know, D. But I actually like do it like this,” Faith said.

“Why?” Dawn asked.

“Don’t know, just do.” Faith shrugged.

“Okay. If you wanna do it that way. Not that I don’t want to talk but I have a paper I’m working on so I gotta go now.”

“Go, D. And…Thanks for the help,” Faith said.

“No problem, Faith,” Dawn said and walked back to the door. When she opened the door, Dawn stopped and glanced at Faith. The brunette sighed and left the room.

Tara watched her friend follow Faith to the kitchen and got up. She seriously needed to talk to Willow, the redhead couldn’t keep avoiding Faith. She needed to work on her issues with Faith. She needed to forgive and let go of the past…and fast.

Tara entered her girlfriend’s office. Willow was again hidden behind her wall of computers.

“Will, what are you doing?” Tara asked.

“I’m finishing the program, babe,” Willow answered, not looking at her. Tara sat in the comfy couch Willow had bought and sighed.

“I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about Faith. I know you have your issues with her but it was you who suggested to give her a second chance. It was your idea to bring her back, remember?”

“I remember it was my idea, Tara, and I’m trying,” Willow replied, still without looking at her girlfriend.

“Willow, could you atleast look at me when you’re speaking to me?”

“I am, baby,” Willow said and finally looked at her. “You know, I was thinking…Wanna go to the cinema later? We could even bring Dawn. She’s been working hard all week.”

Tara sighed. Willow was impossible sometimes…And she was tired from work…

“Sure. Fine. But Dawnie is going over to Janice’s house tonight, I think,” Tara said.

“Oh well, then…Why don’t we stay in, have a nice dinner…just the two of us. What you say?” Willow gave her a winning smile. Tara smiled back but her smile didn’t reach her eyes.

“Whatever you want, Willow,” Tara said and left the room.

That was the Chapter...I hope you liked it!!! And I hope I didn't suck so much at writing the fighting scene...

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon May 19, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 20/8/010)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Am I getting dibs?

Well that's a first.

Once again Willow's wound a bit too tightly and it seems like Tara's gonna have to remove the stick she has in her posterior.

I understand Dawn's conflict even if it is a sorta fake memory - no for her it is fake. I also understand Xander's need for avoidance - they slept together then she tried to kill him and how that might upset Anya.

Such tangled webs are being weaved....

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:08 am 
4. Extra Flamey

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!

Sorry it took so long for me to comment. :( I'm slow.... :blush

I am really hoping that Tara kinda gets fed up with Willow avoiding Faith and tells her what the deal is...Take-Charge Tara makes me happy in my pants....Is that bad?? :whistle

Anygay, I am really enjoying your story so far, and I can't wait for the next update!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:24 am 
2. Floating Rose

Great update!! Can’t wait to see where this goes and who or what the big bad is going to be.

I must say I’m also a fan of F/D stories so 2 for 1 in this fic. YAY! :pinky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:38 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I truly hope that Tara makes Willow to really make amends with Faith. The avoiding business is only going to hurt Faith & Scoobies in the end... I hope Dawn overcomes her fake memories of Faith attacking Joyce and decides to follow those nearly-naked-Faith memories and really talk with Faith and fall hopelessly in love with her...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:34 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Greaty chapter Alex, loved your fight scene especially when Faith refers to herself as the crazy slayer and I like the way that Willow is extremely reluctant to talk to Faith; I smell a fight between Will and tara over this issue. When are you planning on bringing on the new big bad though as I cant wait to find who or what it is :wtkiss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

IM BACK!! I know, SOON. *giggles*

So, Im bringing you another Chapter...Chaprer 6 is short and its only Tara and Faith talking... but I wanted to show that Tara was really trying to be Faith's friend and WHY.... so I hope you like it!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:: By the way....there's a belladonna mention.... that was kinda like a reference to Practical Magic, remember the book/movie? In there they use the belladonna to sleep so...

CHAPTER 6- Friends?

It was late, and Tara couldn’t sleep. The blonde glanced at the sleeping redhead by her side and sighed.

That was all she did lately, sigh. Willow was being distant lately. For moments she was loving and tender, and the next she was cold and barely spent any time with her anymore. Tara was sick and tired or trying to get her girlfriend to open up. She knew Willow was stubborn, she knew that sometimes Willow could be a little bit… “private”….but this time she had shut everyone out, including her…

Tara went downstairs to prepare some tea. Tea always helped her relax and if that didn’t work, there was always the belladonna…

Tara got to the kitchen and put the kettle in the stove. That was when she noticed the back door was open. Faith was sitting in the steps of the back porch, she had several beer bottles by her side, a few were already empty but the rest was still untouched. If she heard Tara, the Slayer didn’t even show that she noticed. She just kept drinking her beer, looking into the space. So the blonde prepared her mug of tea and exited the house.

“What’s up, Faith?” Why are you up?” Tara asked as she sat by Faith’s side. Faith didn’t even flinch and simply glanced at the blonde, who was wearing flannel pants and an oversized t-shirt. The night was warm, which was a little bit unusual since the nights in Sunnydale were usually chilly but none of them paid attention to that fact.

“Just couldn’t sleep, T. Bein’ a Slayer you get used to not sleep much but in the big house…you may no wake up, ya know. Constant alert is what keeps ya alive,” Faith said.

“You got that scar on your lips in jail?” Tara asked.

“Yeah. One of the bitches thought that I was just another sissy. I kicked her ass, that’s for sure, which made to have a good behavior a hell lot easier.” Faith chuckled.

“If the others were scared of you, you had no reason to get in troubles, right?” Tara chuckled as well and took another sip of her tea.

“Somethin’ like that, Blondie,” Faith agreed and left the now empty beer bottle beside her.

“How was patrol with Giles and Willow?” Tara gently asked.

“G-man actually spoke to me a few times, Red didn’t say a word in the whole time,” Faith summoned up. “And dusted 4 vamps.”

“Sorry for that. Willow can be stubborn but I’ll talk to her,” Tara said. Well, she hoped Willow would listen to her…in the end…

“Nah, don’t bother.” Faith grabbed another beer bottle, opened it and took a long sip. “Red’s got all the right to hate me. And why are you bein’ so fuckin’ nice to me anyway?”

“She doesn’t hate you, Faith. It’s just…hard to let go of the past for her, that’s all,” Tara said. After a few second she added. “And I’m being nice ‘cause I want to be your friend.”

“Friends, Blondie? You are seriously insane if you wanna be my friend,” Faith said but inside she was smiling.

“So what? What if I’m seriously willing to be your friend? I think you could use one,” Tara said firmly.

“Why? You don’t even know me. I don’t know you. We can’t be friends,” Faith replied.

They felt silent again. Tara contemplated what you say for a minute. The blonde took a deep breath and sighed.

“I spent the first 20 years of my life believing I would become a demon,” Tara finally said. Faith said she didn’t know her? Well, Faith would know… Faith looked at her directly for the first time, a look of complete shock in her face.

“Seriously? What the fuck…”

“I did, seriously. I come from a long line of witches, we use white magic, our power is pure and comes from the Earth. However, I believed, for 20 years that I would become a demon, that my magic, my gifts were evil and that I was some kind of beast…that had to be controlled.”

“Tara, that’s…”

“Fucked up, I know. My mother taught me almost everything I know about witchcraft. She taught me to respect the Earth and the powers. She always told me that I was beautiful, inside and out and that I should never be ashamed of who I was…” Tara took a deep breath and held back the tears. Still, after so many years it was hard to talk about her mother…but Faith had to know…

“What…happened to her?” Faith carefully asked.

“She died…when I was almost 17,” Tara replied. “She was so sick, I was the only one who took care of her. In the end, she just…gave up. She lost the will to fight, to live…After her death, everything got worse…” Tara took another deep breath. “The insults, the beatings…the punishment…”

“Your father?”

“And brother,” Tara confirmed. “They treated me like I was an animal that needed to be tamed. I was good in school, but I was alone. Nobody wanted to be anywhere near such freak. My brother took care of that…”

“Why didn’t you report them to the police or somethin’?”

“Because I was scared. I was evil, I had something evil inside of me and it needed to be controlled,” Tara simply said.

“You? Evil? How could you believe that? You’re like…Glinda, the Good Witch of the North,” Faith said.

“Because they made me believe it. Forced me to believe that I was some…worthless piece of garbage. That I didn’t deserve to be loved and that the only ones who would ever be there for me were them. They were my family after all.” Tara wiped away a lonely tear from the corner of her eye.

“How come you ended up in Sunny D?”

“I knew once I finished my senior year of high school I was doomed to stay with them forever. My father had made sure I knew that I would never leave them and that I was a slave. I was their slave,” Tara continued explaining. “I got a letter from UC Sunnydale telling me I had a scholarship so I didn’t doubt it. I thought that maybe I could find a way to get rid of my demon, or getting it under control. So that’s how I started my freshman year.” After a second her face light up and the blonde smiled.

“You met Red,” Faith guessed. Tara nodded.

“I did. And suddenly, I was loved again. No one had loved me since my mother and I was…I can’t explain it. I was loved, and supported…And still I never told Willow.”

“Why not?” Faith asked, already knowing the answer.

“I was scared that she would leave me. I still believed that I would become a demon in my 20th birthday so I didn’t tell her. I thought she would look at me with the same look of disgust my family saw me and I didn’t want to see that look in her face. Not in her face…”

“How did you find out you weren’t a demon?”

“My family came to look for me for my 20th birthday. I don’t know how they found me and I didn’t care back then. I was scared as Hell…So scared that I casted a spell to keep the Scoobies from seeing my demon. Of course that put them all in a great danger. We were in the Magic Box, there were demons in there but the Scoobies couldn’t see them.”

“Because of the spell?”

“Yes. They managed to kill them all though and right in that moment my family came in. They told the Scoobies I was a demon and that I was evil. I couldn’t…I couldn’t look at anybody. Especially Willow… In the middle of the silence, Anya asked what kind of demon I was.” Tara gave Faith one little smile.

“She did? That chick is crazy, dude.” Faith chuckled.

“I know she’s…unusual. And that simple question gave Spike the best idea he ever had.”

“Bleach-boy was there too?”

“Yes, he was. Do you know about the chip?”

“Oh yeah, I remember. Cordy told me.”

“Spike punched me,” Tara said.

“What? Holy shit! He did?” Faith thought about it for a second until it hit her. “The chip! He punched you so that must’ve activated the chip. Right?”

“Exactly. An even before that moment, Buffy and the others had stood up for me. They didn’t seem to really care if I was a demon. They had finally accepted me as a member of the family. I’ve never felt like in that moment. A part of me was so angry…”

“They lied. The mother fuckers had lied all the time,” Faith commented.

“Exactly. And after 20 years, 20 years, I finally was able to look at them and stand up proud and happy. I was finally free of the fear and them…After they left I still couldn’t look at any of the Scoobies, I was ashamed… They had not only found out what my secret was, they had also found out what my…what they had done to me…and I had casted a spell on them… But still, they understood, they forgave me. They welcomed me as a part of the family…”

“What’d Red say? She’s your girl after all.”

“We celebrated my birthday, the first one I celebrated since my mother and she made me see how much she loved me. She showed me how much she loved me,” Tara replied with a dreamy look on her face.

“I bet she showed ya,” Faith teased her with a little smirk. Tara let out a small laugh.

“Actually, no.” Faith looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “You think that after such an emotional day I was up for that? I was drained, both physically and emotionally,” Tara said.

“That makes sense,” Faith finally agreed. “Why’d you tell me all this?”

“You said you didn’t know me. Now you do, and you know things I only told Willow. Do you know that I was who found out you were in Buffy’s body?”

“Really? No shit!” Faith actually looked surprised.

“Really. Well, I didn’t know it was you. I saw something wrong with Buffy and Willow and I did a spell. That’s how we knew. Sometimes, not always but sometimes I’m capable of seeing things like auras or flows of energy. Well, what I saw was the energy. Everyone has a different flow of energy, there aren’t two people with the same flow. Yours isn’t like Buffy’s was and vice versa. Yours is especial though because you’re a Slayer, yours and Buffy’s were similar, but different.” Tara explained in full teacher-mode. After a moment she spoke again. “A person’s energy can tell you a lot about that person. And you know what I saw when I saw you?”

“No idea.”

“I saw me,” Tara replied.

“What?” Now Faith was shocked.

“I think you know, Faith. I saw myself in you. I saw a girl who was lost, and confused. A girl who was betrayed over and over again…and for those who should have never betrayed you. I can also see it in your eyes, in the way you talk, in the way you move. I can see how you try not to care, how you try not to get attached. And you know what else?”

“What?” Faith managed to ask in a small voice. The Slayer was shocked at how much Tara’s speech was affecting her, but she was trying not to show it.

“I know that if you let us get to know you, the real you, and you take the time to know us…we could be friends. And don’t say that you don’t need friends ‘cause deep down inside of you, you want it, we both know that, Faith. You’re alone, but if you let us, you won’t be alone anymore. You don’t have to be.”

“I…” Faith tried to speak but she found out she couldn’t. The Slayer looked away and ran a hand through her hair to pull it away from her face. “I can’t…”

Tara placed a hand on Faith’s shoulder.

“You don’t have to share your history with me, Faith. Especially if you’re not ready. Just remember, talking with somebody about your feelings, or ask for help, it’s not a sign of weakness. It shows strength,” Tara commented.

“Gotta admit it, T. You sure are different from the girl I met,” Faith admitted after a minute of silence.

“Well, what can I say…I grew up, I guess,” Tara said with a small smile.

“Really, what the hell happened to ya?” Faith asked.

“Willow happened to me, Faith. Willow,” Tara replied with a proud smile.

“Damn. Maybe I shoulda get one of those,” Faith joked and let out an honest laugh. Tara smiled at her.

“You will have to get your own because sure as Hell you can’t get mine,” Tara joked. “Maybe you should get some rest, Faith. It was nice to have a little chat…my friend.” Tara smiled at her while standing up and walked to the door.

“T?”

“Yes?” Tara turned around and looked at Faith…her new friend.

“You think that if I try harder…Red will forgive me, someday?” Faith asked and Tara knew how much it must have took for her to ask that question.

“My beloved Willow is stubborn, but she’s not blind. If you let her see you, she’ll see how much you’ve changed and that you’re actually a good person,” Tara said.

“Thank you, Tara,” Faith said with all the honesty she could muster.

“You’re welcome.”

Tara closed the door behind her.

The blonde Wiccan went back to her room and saw her sweet angel sleep peacefully. She got into bed again and snuggled against Willow’s side.

Tara nuzzled her girlfriend’s neck with her nose and whispered a loving I love you. Willow didn’t wake up, but as if on instinct the redhead wrapped an arm around Tara’s waist and placed a short kiss on the blonde’s cheek, a small peaceful smile on her lips. Tara smiled…

Okay, guys!! That was the Chapter!!! I know, two posts in one day?? but Hey, I had to make up for taking so long to write Chapter 5. I hope you liked it!!!

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon May 19, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:08 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Dibs!

Ah, I missed chapter 5. My sincerest apologies.

Loved both of them though.

And even though I'm still not big on Faith as a whole (not in your stories, I actually like her in those lol), the chat between her and Tara was simply wonderful.

It was really, really wonderful.

Can't wait for more!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:23 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Good that Tra told Faith her life story... I hope Faith and Dawn very soon end up in a situation where they have to talk about who they are and that they both realize Dawn is Faith's Willow... I truly truly hope that Willow sees the stupidity of her Faith-avoidance and non-talking...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm 
8. Vixen

Great two chapters kiddo. I really liked the last one, you capture the two characters wonderfully.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:46 pm 

Hey there !
Well two very good chapters, let's see if Willow is gonna change after that..and indeed i think Faith and Tara would have been good friends (as in your other fic Faith and Will, but well, here her addiction didn't happen, so that makes it a little harder for Will to understand Faith).

Keep it up !

;-)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:21 pm 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The scene with Faith and Tara was great. I hope that Willow pulls her head out of her butt. It makes me anxious when she and Tara have stress. :paranoid

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Loved the update. I think Tara is the perfect friend for Faith; they both have had hard pasts.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:15 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Heya Mini-Me!

Told you I was gonna read this...

Sure, it's a little angsty, but i like that Willow and Xander are having trouble forgiving Fatih, really letting her in. I think that both of them would feel, subconsciously, that if they let Faith in, they are finally letting go of Buffy. After all, they don't know that Buffy has been coming to Faith in dreams.

Dawn will be interesting, I think, as a psychologist. Having grown up with the *ahem* interesting social dynamics of the Scoobies, helping folks with normal problems should be a breeze! Aso soon as she figures out her feelings for Faith, anyway...

Lookin good, hon!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!! IM BACK!!
I dont really have anything to say so....I'll leave you to the Chapter....

CHAPTER 7- Moving Out

Two months after that conversation, Faith entered the house to find Tara grading exams by the coffee table, Willow in the armchair reading a book that seemed to be too old to be still be in one piece and Dawn was on the floor with her back against the coffee table watching TV…

Faith mentally chuckled at the image. 'Like a fuckin' Hall-Mark card.'

“Hey, guys. What’s up? Check this out. I got an apartment,” Faith said.

The others looked at her.

“You’re moving out?” Tara asked. She and Faith had gotten closer since that conversation. Of course, getting closer to Faith wasn’t like with another person, Faith didn’t really share her feelings but it was obvious for anyone who knew how to see. And Tara was an expert to decode those little signals in her new friend… “That’s great, Faith.”

“Thanks, T. Found a cool place near the main street. It’s close to the Magic Box,” Faith commented excited and grinned.

“That’s awesome, Faith. If you make a party, let me know,” Dawn smiled at her from her place.

“I’m not so sure about a party, kid.”

“Don’t call me kid, Faith!” Dawn exclaimed indignantly. Faith let out a cocky laugh.

“Sorry, D,” Faith honestly said. Her eyes lingered a little bit too much on the brunette’s face, in her blue eyes, in her red lips, which now were being licked sporadically by a pink tongue…The Slayer looked away quickly. “And yeah, I was thinking about a party but I don’t want the place to get trashed so, I don’t think so.”

“Well, no party but if you need help with anything, call me,” Dawn said, silently gulping. Her eyes traveled South from Faith’s eyes down to her delicious looking collarbone, to her full breasts hidden behind her tank top, to her flat stomach and Dawn gulped and looked away. She knew she was blushing furiously, she could feel the blood in her face so she tried to look busy watching TV.

“I was thinking…if any of you would want to come with me shopping tomorrow,” Faith said and brought up her hand to tuck a strand piece of hair behind her ear. Tara had learnt that was a sign that she was nervous.

“If it’s during the afternoon, then I can,” Tara said. “Will, do you have work tomorrow? Honey, you can, right?”

“Um…Sure. No problem,” Willow quickly said and went back to her ancient book.

“I wish I could, it would be fun, but I wanted to go and visit a friend,” Dawn said. If the others had been paying attention to her, they would have noticed she was lying. She just didn’t want to spend much time so close to the dark-hair Slayer…she wasn’t responsible for her actions if she spent too much time with her…

“No problem, D. I don’t really need much. But you guys don’t mind if I stay for a couple more of days until I have it all set up, right?” Faith asked, trying to be polite.

“Of course not, Faith,” Tara said.

“No problem, Faith,” Dawn agreed.

The conversations, although there weren’t many, between Faith and Dawn were still awkward…But not for the reasons they all thought…

Willow watched how her girlfriend and surrogate little sister interacted with the Slayer. And yes, she did feel a pang of jealousy in her stomach. She would love to be able to forget, but she couldn’t…Every time she looked at Faith she only saw the girl who had stolen everything from her, who had put a knife against her throat, who had stolen Buffy’s body and then fucked her boyfriend. To let go of the past wasn’t as easy as Tara thought, no, it wasn’t…

“Willow!”

Tara was in front of the door with Faith, they were waiting for the redhead to go shopping. Dawn was once again watching TV.

Willow’s head peaked from the doorway to her office.

“I’m sorry guys, but you’re gonna have to go without me. This program is being a pain in my butt,” Willow said and two seconds later the door was closed again.

“I guess it’s just you and me, Blondie,” Faith said and shrugged.

“That’s it.”

Without saying a word to Faith, Tara almost ran towards Willow’s office.

The door hit the wall with a loud bang when the blonde stormed into the office, looking mad as Hell.

“Willow, what the hell are you doing? You said you’d come with us today,” Tara said to the shocked redhead. She was trying to maintain calm but she was truly pissed.

“I can’t. This program-”

“Bullshit!” Tara cut her off, angry. “What the hell is wrong with you, Willow?”

Back in the living room, Faith was getting a bit nervous. They could hear the Willow and Tara were fighting and both Faith and Dawn didn’t know what to do.

“I better go, I think,” Faith said and opened the door.

“Wait, I’ll go with you,” Dawn blurted out before she could stop herself.

“Kay.”

“Nothing’s wrong with me, Tara,” Willow firmly said.

“Again, bullshit! I know what’s wrong with you. Faith! That’s what is wrong with you, isn’t it?”

“Goddess, can’t you stop talking about her for five fucking minutes? I’m sick of hearing you talking about her!” Willow finally exploded and stood up behind her desk.

“I’m just trying to help her, Willow. She has no one. I know she made a lot of mistakes in her life but she is changed. She wants to be a better person. So yes, I’m trying to help her. Because I know how she feels, I gotta be there for her.”

Willow started pacing around the room. Tara stood her ground, her arms were crossed across her chest and she was looking at her girlfriend with a patience she didn’t know she had in that moment.

“You have to let go, Willow. Let go of the past,” Tara’s voice was almost begging now.

“If you want Faith so much, then go and be with your little friend and leave me alone,” was all Willow said before sitting again behind her desk and her wall of computers. “I don’t know why you’re still with me if Faith is so much important to you…”

“Are you insane? Willow, if you’re gonna be jealous for nothing and throw accusations at me atleast look at me!” Tara’s patience was running short. “You actually think… Are you insane? What have I done to make you doubt of my love like this?” There was only silence. “Willow, for Goddess’s sake, talk to me!”

Willow simply ignored her and Tara threw her hairs in the air in frustration.

“Fine! I don’t know why I bother. It’s not like you listen to me anyway, or pay me attention. Just know that I love YOU not Faith. Faith is my friend. That’s all I have to say.” Tara went to the door and grabbed the doorknob. The blonde took a deep breath, closed her eyes and opened them again. Tara spoke without even turning around. “And Willow? You’re sleeping on the couch until YOU decide to talk, like adults.”

And with that said, Tara left closing the door behind her. Leaving Willow alone with her computers…

Faith and Dawn were walking across the main street in silence. They haven’t spoke one word since they left the house.

“I thought you had to go somewhere, D,” Faith said. She had her hands in the front pockets of her jeans so she wouldn’t shove Dawn against a wall and kiss the brunette until leaving her gasping for air and where the hell did these thoughts come from?

“Yeah, was supposed to go to my friend Julie’s house but…” Dawn tried to ignore the blush spreading over her cheeks and shrugged. “I kinda like…hanging out with you.”

“That’s cool, D. I kinda like hangin’ out with ya too,” Faith admitted and her eyes avoided to meet Dawn’s. They felt silent again…

“So, where’s our first stop?” Dawn broke the silence.

“The furniture store,” Faith said. “I already got a fridge, a TV and got a coffee table this morning and a few other things.”

“Oh, great. So we take care of the furniture first.”

“Don’t need many things, really. A bed, a night table, a couch…a TV table and nothing more. The place’s already got the most essential things,” Faith said.

“No offence but, how are you gonna pay for everything you need?” Dawn asked and blushed again. “I’m sorry, I’m just being nosey.”

“Don’t worry. I saved almost all the money the Council pays me. Let me tell ya is not a little amount either, those fuckers sure have money. So I used a little to buy some clothes and saved the rest,” Faith explained.

“That sounds cool. I’ve been working part time in the Magic Box but it sucks to be near Anya,” Dawn said and a little pout formed in her lips.

Faith bit her lower lip and curled her hands into fists inside her pockets to restrain herself from kissing that pout away…

“You don’t like her?” Faith asked.

“It’s not that I don’t like her, I know she’s not a bad person…But she can be so…greedy and annoying!” The brunette exclaimed like a whiny child and Faith silently gulped. The Slayer let out a small laugh. “Don’t laugh! It’s really frustrating.” Dawn tried to hit Faith’s arm, playfully of course, but the Slayer grabbed her wrist before the brunette made contact, taking especial care of not squeezing. Faith smirked, knowing Dawn didn’t expect her to be so fast.

“You look kinda hot when you’re all frustrated, kid,” Faith flirted and let go of her wrist. The Slayer tried to keep walking but Dawn reacted, grabbing her wrist just like she had done a few seconds ago and spun her around.

Their faces were only a few inches apart and Faith arched an eyebrow in challenge…

“I’m not a kid anymore, Faith. I’m a woman now. It’s time for you to remember that,” Dawn said firmly and walked past Faith towards the furniture store. Faith chuckled at her boldness and bit her lower lip while she checked Dawn out wearing those fitting jeans.

“You sure as Hell aren’t a kid anymore, D. Oh yeah, you’re a woman,” Faith whispered to herself and chuckled again before following the brunette.

“They don’t fight a lot, do they?” Faith asked while walking around with Dawn. After their little moment of flirting they were back to joking while picking furniture.

“No, they don’t,” Dawn answered. The brunette sat on a red leather couch and bounced up and down several times. “Try this one.” Faith sat by her side.

“I love it, dude,” Faith agreed and stood up. As they went to place the order on the couch, Faith spoke again. “I’m sorry,” Faith suddenly said.

“Sorry? About what?” Dawn asked, confused.

“I know they were fightin’ because of me. That’s why I’m movin’ out. Don’t wanna cause more problems.”

“I don’t think you have to apologize, Faith. If they are fighting is because of Willow, not you,” Dawn replied.

“Still…I’m sorry.” Faith looked right into Dawn’s eyes this time and the brunette had the impression she was apologizing for more than Willow and Tara’s fight.

“It’s okay, Faith,” Dawn said. After a moment of staring into each other’s eyes, the brunette cleared her throat and looked around. “Look, you like that bed?”

Dawn pointed to a Queen Size oak bed with an elaborated headboard.

“It’s perfect, D,” Faith agreed.

Back in the house, Willow was trying hard to focus in her work, but she couldn’t…

Exhausted, the redhead rubbed her eyes and rested her head against the back of the chair. She was tired, she was emotionally drained and didn’t even noticed her eyes closing…

Willow blinked once…twice…three times…

She was surrounded by a white light, she didn’t know where she was…

“Where am I? Is this Heaven? OH my God! No! I’m dead? I’m too young to die! No, I can’t be dead. Or maybe I had a stroke…Holy crap!” Willow was freaking out, she was looking everywhere and touching her face and hands to know if she was still real.

“Chill, Rosenberg. You’re not dead,” a voice said behind her. The redhead spun around and her jaw hit the floor.

“Buffy?”

“Here we are.” Faith opened the door to her new apartment and allowed Dawn to enter first.

“Whoa, Faith. This is super cool!” Dawn said.

The apartment was of course empty now, but still, it was pretty…and quite big. Dawn loved the two huge windows in the living room. The light entered and the black marble floor shone with a mysterious glow.

“I’m glad you like it, D,” Faith said as she started to entering the bags they had left in the hallway filled with towels and sheets and other necessary things.

The kitchen and the living room were separated by an island-counter and the walls were painted in a light blue that matched the sky.

There was a hallway, Dawn thought that it led to the bedroom and the brunette did hold back the thoughts of what could happen in there.

“There are two bedrooms, each has its own bathroom,” Faith said after she noticed Dawn staring at the hallway. “Wanna see mine, D?” The Slayer couldn’t help to flirt again.

“Um, tempting,” Dawn couldn’t help to flirt back. “But it’s getting late and I’m getting hungry,” the former Key added after realizing what she had said.

“Wanna go back and order a pizza? I pay, to thank you for comin’ with me,” Faith proposed and gave her the best grin she had.

“That sounds perfect, Faith,” Dawn replied and tried not to lose herself at the sight of Faith’s dimples.

“Then, let’s go.” Faith left the last bag by the island and waited for Dawn to exit the apartment before locking the door on her way out.

“Buffy?”

Willow couldn’t believe what she was seeing…Buffy… Her best friend was there, looking better than ever…The petite blonde smiled and the redhead ran into her arms. They hugged for what seemed like hours.

“I missed you, Will,” Buffy whispered as she pulled apart. “You look incredible, Will.”

“You too, how…I don’t understand… ‘Cause honestly, you being here doesn’t exactly convince me I’m not dead.”

“I’m here because we need to talk,” Buffy said. “About Faith.”

“About Faith? What about her?”

“You must give her a second chance, Will. Something is coming, and you and Tara will be needed. Faith will truly need you.”

“Something’s coming? What is it?” Willow hurried to ask.

“I can’t tell you. You just need to know that something’s coming and that Faith will really need you and Tara.”

“You want me to forgive her? How can I? How could you? After everything she did to you…”

“I found my peace, Willow. I finally found peace,” Buffy replied. “And it took me to die to finally realize something.”

“What?”

“What a big idiot I was for having all that hate in my heart for so long. Willow, we screwed up as well, you need to find your peace. Forgive Faith and move on. She will need you and Tara more than you think.”

“How do I find peace?” Willow asked.

“Talk to Tara, tell her everything you feel. That is the only way you will find peace,” Buffy said. Then, the blonde did something she never did before. Buffy cupped her best friend’s face and placed a short kiss on Willow’s forehead. “I must go now, Will, but I wanted to say thank you.”

“What for?”

“For being my best friend, for helping me…for taking care of Dawn. I knew you and Tara would do an amazing job.” Buffy wiped a lonely tear from the corner of her eye.

“We did the best we could. We weren’t really ready but we did our best.”

“I know and you did an amazing job. Dawn now is a wonderful, loving young woman and it’s all because of you. I love you, Will.”

“I love you too, Buff…”

The friends hugged again…

Willow woke up and fell off her chair. The redhead shook her head, confused and looked around. She was breathing heavily and for a moment she didn’t understand what had happened….then she remembered and the memory hit her like a ton of bricks…

Willow looked out the window and saw that it was night already. She looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 8.

Taking a deep breath, Willow exited the office. She could hear the noise Tara was making in the kitchen while preparing something to eat. Willow looked up to see Faith and Dawn entering the house.

“Hey, guys, I need a favor. Here you go.” Willow gave them 200 bucks from her wallet. “Disappear. Come back late. And Faith, keep her safe or I’ll kick your ass.”

“Kay…” was all Faith could say before being dragged out of the house by an eager Dawn.

Willow slowly closed the door and walked towards the kitchen.

Tara’s back was turn to her. The blonde was checking on the pasta she was cooking and the sauce. Willow put her hands in the back pockets of her jeans and simply stared at her upset lover.

“Are you willing to talk as adults or suddenly my back is really attractive?” Tara said without turning around to look at Willow. The redhead didn’t even flinch, she knew Tara knew she was there. They could always sense each other…

“I would love to eat something and then talk. I really want to talk,” Willow replied.

“Okay. Let’s eat first,” Tara agreed, still not looking at her.

“Do YOU want to talk?” Willow asked, suddenly afraid that her girlfriend would not want to talk anymore.

Tara sighed and finally turned around. The redhead could see the tiredness in her eyes and it broke her heart to know she had been the cause.

“I don’t want to fight. I want us to be how we used to. I want my Willow back,” Tara said firmly, still not looking at Willow.

“I know,” Willow agreed sadly.

“Let’s eat first though…”

Okay, that was the Chapter!! I hope you liked it!!! Im happy with it so....

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon May 19, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 22/8/010)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:46 pm 

Hey there ! And yay, me first !! =D Told you ;p

Well great chapter indeed, very interesting...I like the parrallels you did, and that Buffy came to Willow too, that was a good one :) Now let's see how this talk goes. (and really, shoving the girls out this way ? Kudos Willow lol)

Keep it up ! ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm 

Thank god you ended it where you did, I was feeling mad gurgly until Buffy came and set Willow straight. I can't wait for Willow/Tara to make up!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

:pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky

Alex...this story is awesome. It's better than awesome. There's not a word... I mean, I just read 3-7 and I almost cried when it ended!

I'm loving the flirting between Faith and Dawn, and what a way to bring Buffy back :) Can't wait to see what/who the big bad is and watch the girls' relationships progress. Love it, Alex! Love it!

:pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Finally Willow will get her stubborn head out of her rear end but it only takes the act of a ghostly visit from her dead best friend to do it! Sheesh, and I thought I was stubborn! lol - Tara has the patience of a saint. Being a stubborn redhead (and I freely admit to it) can drive those around us insane. I am not wound as tightly though, fortunately. :)

It's kinda fun to watch Dawn and Faith dance around one another.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Willow finally took her head out of her ass. Big yay for Buffy helping Willow to figure out that she really really need to talk to Tara, maybe few months on the couch would have done that... Can't wait for Faith & Dawn finally confessing their feelings for each other...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I like that Tara will only take so much before she stop with the sweet-understanding bit and gets in Will's face.Always good for there to be reminders that loving and gentle does not equal doormat.

WIll does treasure a grudge...be interesting to see how hard tis for her to let it go now that she knows she has to.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:50 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!! IM BACK! I know, it's soon but HEY, dont complain!! *giggles* sorry, just took the painkillers and....well, let's not talk about it...

This Chapter is SMUTTY....just for you, guys!! I honestly believe this one was one of the best sex scenes I EVER wrote..... if you think that another one was my best, feel free to tell me so and which one... *giggles*

Anyway, I'll leave ya all to the Chapter...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:: The title of the Chapter is kinda a reference to Grey's Anatomy...what Arizona tells Callie in Joe's bathroom... I thought that it was kinda funny how well it fit...lol... and besides...well, some of you will get it... *winks*

CHAPTER 8- The Talk is Good…

They ate in silence. Both witches kept stealing glances at each other…Tara was confused, she didn’t know what to expect from Willow, she didn’t know what the redhead would say. Tara silently sighed and kept eating, although she wasn’t that hungry.

Willow in front of her was terrified. She was terrified of what she would say, of what Tara would say…But she had to do it, Willow knew that she would end up losing Tara if she didn’t open up and she couldn’t lose her…

Tara got up from her chair to pick the dishes but Willow didn’t let her. The redhead put the dishes in the dishwasher and prepared some tea for Tara and coffee for her.

“Thank you,” Tara said and took the mug of tea Willow was offering her.

The redhead sat in the other end of the couch and enjoyed the warm sweet taste of the coffee in her mouth.

“I fell asleep in my in my office,” Willow suddenly said and Tara simply looked at her. “I had a dream…Buffy came to me in a dream…”
Tara’s eyes widened slightly.

“Buffy came to you? What did she say?” Tara asked, for a second forgetting what they were supposed to be talking about.

“She said that something is coming and that Faith will need us both,” Willow replied. “She told me that I had to find peace with the whole Faith thing. She said she was at peace with her…” Willow’s eyes were glued to the black liquid in her mug. “I don’t want to feel like this anymore…”

“Talk to me,” Tara said. The blonde left her almost empty mug on the coffee table and sat Indian style on the couch, facing her girlfriend. “Talk to me, Willow.”

“The first time Faith came to Sunnydale…I was…impressed…and if I’m honest, maybe I was a tiny bit attracted.” Suddenly Willow chuckled. “Okay, definitely had some naughty thoughts about her, but I pushed them to the back of my mind.”

“You didn’t know you were gay back then when you were attracted to Faith, but you did with me? Wow, what a way to boost a girl’s ego,” Tara joked. She couldn’t help to try and lessen her lover’s pain. It was an instinctive reaction. Willow gave her a small smile.

“Because you and I are meant to be, baby,” Willow said. After a few seconds, the redhead continued. “Anyway, at first I was impressed. She was new and exciting, she had all these stories and she liked to have fun. We all were impressed, except Buffy of course.”

“She felt misplaced.”

“I think so, yes. As time went by…Buffy became closer to Faith, they were attached to the hip. Xander was…I don’t know, willing to do anything for her. Hell, even Giles paid her more attention…” Tears filled the redhead’s eyes. “I became invisible again.” Willow put her mug on the coffee table. The redhead pulled up her feet on the couch and hugged her knees. “Useless…” The redhead added. “I was…important. I helped Buffy, I was a part of the fight even if I didn’t exactly fight. Then…I was invisible again. Everybody completely forgot about me…”

Tara reached out and caressed her lover’s hair, offering her silent support. She knew Willow was struggling, and she couldn’t be prouder...

“Then, things changed. I started to become a more important piece in the group. I was taken seriously, even if I fucked up sometimes. And after Buffy’s death…I was in charge, we both were. And it felt amazing. Not the whole power thing,” Willow quickly said, trying to make her understand.

“I know. You suddenly mattered,” Tara said, knowing exactly how that felt.

“Yes. And I know it was my idea to bring Faith back but…when she came back…” Willow gulped some air and wiped away the tears with her hands.

“Everything came back too?” Tara asked, already knowing the answer.

The redhead took a deep breath before speaking.

“Yes. And it’s not like…I shouldn’t feel like this because…because I matter, right? And I…” Willow took another deep breath and tried to calm herself. “And I hate to feel like this…”

“Will…”

Tara pulled her girlfriend into a warm hug and Willow closed her eyes almost instantly. She thought she would die of happiness. For Willow, this was Heaven…The Heaven of Tara’s embrace…Her slow but strong heart beat was like a lullaby song for her…it was Home…it was perfection…

“I love you, Willow, nothing or no one will change that. You are the love of my life, you know that, don’t you? And I know there’s not much I can tell you to make you feel better. I’ve been there, Will, and I know that you need to get over this by yourself, there’s nothing I can do. But remember this, you DO matter…You still are the genius loving person I met. Buffy would have never lasted so much without you, and you have no idea how much Faith actually admires you. I know, you don’t believe it but it’s true. She does…You’re still essential for the Scoobies…”
Willow finally looked up and Tara’s heart broke. She had never seen such a vulnerable look in her girlfriend’s face.

“You still believe in me?” Willow asked in a small voice.

“I do. I believe in you, Willow. But it’s not just me…You’re the first one Giles always talks to when he finds something new. Xander always comes to you for advice…We all believe in you, my love.”

“You still love me?”

“More than anything. I could turn my back on the world for you,” Tara answered firmly and pressed her forehead against Willow’s.

“Will you spend the rest of our lives with me?”

“Until my last breath and beyond. We’ll be together forever,” Tara replied.

“Do you forgive me for being a jerk?”

“You weren’t a jerk.” Willow looked at her. “Okay, you were a little bit of a jerk. But you have your issues. We all do. And yes, I do forgive you.”

“Tara?”

“Yes?”

“Can we make love, baby? I miss you.”

Tara gave her a small smile and placed a sweet short kiss on her girlfriend’s forehead.

“We can make love all night long, Will.”

“Tara?”

“Yes?”

“Do I still have to sleep on the couch?”

Tara chuckled.

“We’ll see.”

“Yay,” Willow whispered. “This time I promise for real. I’ll be nicer to Faith. I promise.”

“Don’t do this for me, Will, do it for yourself,” Tara said.

“I am,” was all Willow said.

Willow nestled against her girlfriend’s body. Tara stretched her legs so Willow was between them. They simply stood there, looking into each other’s eyes for a minute before their lips crashed together. The kiss was needy and full of passion, as if they wanted to taste the other’s soul.

It was Tara who deepened the kiss, parting her lips slightly. Willow gladly accepted the silent invitation and their tongues started a well known dance…Willow’s head was spinning, she was getting dizzy with desire and her hand, that was on Tara’s forearm, softly squeezed the cotton covered flesh, feeling the heat irradiating from Tara’s body.

“Umm…Will…honey, let’s go to bed…” Tara managed to say between kisses.

“No, here…want you now,” Willow said and moved she Tara’s back was resting against the arm of the couch and the redhead’s stomach was pressing against Tara’s center through the long skirt the blonde was wearing. Willow’s mouth was attached to Tara’s pulse point, she wasn’t trying to mark her, but Tara had a weak spot right above her pulse point and it usually drove her wild…

“Honey…bed…we have a bed…” Tara gasped for air when Willow pressed harder against her center, sending bolts of pleasure right to her sex…

“When was the last time we did it on the couch…” Willow kissed her way to Tara’s jaw until she reached her delicious lips. “Or the kitchen… or the Bronze…” Tara didn’t get to reply because her lips were assaulted by and eager Willow. The blonde’s hands locked into Willow’s hair and her hips bucked a little, pressing harder against Willow.

“We have a bed…” One of Willow’s hands started pulling at the hem of Tara’s blouse and only a few seconds later the blouse flew across the room. Willow kissed her lover’s lips again as her hands caressed the blonde’s sides, her flat stomach up to her silk clad breasts…

“Will…Off!” The redhead didn’t need to hear anything else. With one skillful hand, the redhead reached out to unclasp Tara’s bra and this time it was Tara who almost tears it apart trying to take it off as soon as she could. Willow laughed and bit her lower lip at her favorite sight, Tara’s full rounded perfectly shaped breasts… The air was knocked out of her lugs…

“Drooling is not sexy, ya know…” Tara said when five minutes later, Willow was still staring at her breasts without doing anything. “Will?”

“You’re so beautiful, Tara.” There was a primeval growl in Willow’s voice and once again the redhead kissed her girlfriend with wanton passion as her hands found their way to caress Tara’s legs, pulling the long skirt up in the process. Tara grabbed the hem of Willow’s shirt, trying to take it off.

Willow noticed her lover’s move and jumped from the couch. Tara gave her a confused look but Willow started taking her clothes off and the blonde’s mouth watered at the sight of her girlfriend’s sculptural body.

As Willow took off her clothes, Tara lifted her hips and dragged her skirt and panties down. Willow almost forgot about what she was doing for a moment, mesmerized by the beauty of Tara’s sexy body.

Willow reacted though and knelt between her lover’s legs and their lips crashed against each other again as eager hands roamed grabbing and squeezing heated flesh and the sound of heavy breaths was the only sound reverberating through the house…

Willow’s lips traced a path down to Tara’s collarbone. The redhead licked her way to Tara’s right breast and placed a wet kiss on the side. Tara’s back arched, trying to make her lover to give her more contact but Willow didn’t move. She took her time to place a series of wet kisses around and up the side of the breast, avoiding the already hard peak that was begging for attention…

“Will…” Tara begged. The blonde’s hands were caressing the redhead’s back and front, fondling her small but perfect breasts and rolling the hard nipples between her forefinger and thumb. “Please…”

Willow gave the neglected nipple a long slow lick and Tara cried out. The redhead’s right hand was playing with the other nipple, teasing the poor bundle of nerves by making circles around it with her fingertips…The redhead took the nipple between her lips and sucked hard, getting as respond a ‘Sweet Willow!’ that Tara screamed almost at the top of her lungs.

Tara’s short finger nails were leaving marks on the redhead’s back, she knew Willow loved them although the redhead would never admit it out loud. Tara was done with the teasing, she needed to feel Willow and she needed her NOW…

As if sensing her lover’s need, Willow pulled away with an audible ‘pop’ sound and kissed Tara’s lips once more while grabbing the blonde’s hips to stop her from bucking again. The redhead grinned and whispered in Tara’s ear.

“Are you ready now, baby? You need me? Can I have you as a desert now, Tar?” The horny redhead licked Tara’s earlobe and gave it a soft bite.

Tara couldn’t speak, she could barely breathe. She was gasping for air and to fell her lover’s breath against her heated skin almost took her breath away completely.

“Take me, please…” Tara managed to breathe out and soon as the words left her mouth Willow had already started kissing her way down… “Oh yeah…Please… Yes…”

Willow placed a sweet kiss on Tara’s bellybutton, then another on her navel and so on until she reached the soft mound of her lover’s sex.

Tara’s scent was intoxicating, it was Heavenly and Willow felt like a lost thirsty woman in the middle of the desert…The sight of Tara’s dripping sex took Willow’s breath away. She could see all the muscles in her lover’s body getting tauter with every second so she didn’t waste any more time…The redhead licked all the length of Tara’s sex and Tara’s gasped once again, the air banishing from her lungs. She couldn’t form words anymore…She was close to the edge and she just wanted to fall over it…

Willow felt Tara’s hands in her hair once again, urging her…begging her to do her job. The redhead licked the length of Tara’s sex again, parting the blonde’s lips with her finger and took Tara’s clit between her lips. Willow looked up, she wasn’t moving, she wasn’t doing anything, she just wanted to print the image she saw in her brain forever…Tara’s head was thrown back, her eyes were close, her mouth was opened gasping for air and her body was coated with a thin layer of sweat…In Willow’s mind, Tara was a Goddess…

“Will!” The begging tone in Tara’s voice sent a bolt of pleasure right to the core of Willow’s sex, but Willow ignored it. Right now, all she wanted was to please her lover…to keep tasting that salty heavenly liquid pleasure of her girlfriend’s sex…

Willow started sucking hard on Tara’s clit and the blonde’s back arched even more. The blonde whimpered at the lost of contact when Willow let go of her clit but cried out to the Goddess when Willow slippery tongue entered her more than ready entrance.

“Goddess, yes! Augh…There!... Will…OH, y-” Tara’s mouth opened but no sound came out. Willow kept thrusting with her tongue, hitting Tara’s sweet spot every time and Tara’s back arched completely off the couch…

Then everything went black…

“Tare, are you okay? Baby?”

Tara opened her eyes and found Willow looking at her with a worried expression in her face.

“Baby? Are you okay? You kind passed out for a minute,” Willow said, not being able to contain the cocky grin in her lips.

“Wipe that cocky grin off your face, Rosenberg,” Tara said and kissed her lover’s lips. “You don’t make me pass out every time we make love so you don’t get to feel cocky about it.”

“Mhmm…” Willow snuggled closer to Tara’s warm body and rested her head on the blonde’s shoulder. “Wanna pass out every time we make love? ‘Cause I could do that.”

“Sure, Will,” Tara said sarcastically. The blonde smiled and placed a sweet kiss on Willow’s forehead. “Why don’t we go to our bedroom now? To our bed…I’ll show ya what’s to pass out like.”

“Is that a threat or a promise?” Willow raised an eyebrow and grinned.

“Let’s go. I don’t want Faith and Dawn walking in on us,” Tara said.

“Yes, ma’am.” Willow jumped from the couch and dragged Tara with her.

Faith and Dawn entered the house. It was late, after midnight, but they thought that Willow and Tara deserved the alone time. The first thing they noticed was that all the lights were still on and the scattered clothes all over the living room and a light musky scent in the air.

Dawn gagged and covered her mouth with her hand. Faith started to laugh.

“Go Blondie! Go Red! They screwed on the floor!” Faith was still laughing her ass off.

“EWWWW!! FAITH!! That’s gross!” Dawn frowned.

“C’mon! It’s kinda hot! Girl-on-girl action. No time to go upstairs…That’s hot, D!” Faith said before going to the kitchen to get a beer. Dawn followed her, still trying not to puke.

“It IS NOT! They’re Willow and Tara, they practically raised me! It’s not hot. It’s gross!” Dawn stated and made a gesture for Faith to give her a soda.

“And if it was other girls, D?” Faith asked, the door of the fridge covering her face. “Would still be gross?” The Slayer closed the fridge door and hanged the brunette her soda. Dawn sat down in one of the stools.

“Well…um, no. It would be kinda…hot, I guess…” Dawn blushed and looked away. The brunette reached up with her hand to tuck her long hair behind her ear. “But they are Willow and Tara.”

“Like walkin’ in on your parents, huh?” Faith grinned and leaned on her elbow on the counter, giving Dawn a full view of her cleavage.

“Yeah, something…like that, yeah…” Dawn cleared her throat and tried to look anywhere else but Faith’s cleavage…that was right there, in front of her, inviting her to think naughty things…The brunette shook her head and jumped from her stool. “So um, I’m gonna go to bed, yeah….I’ll go to bed. Good night, Faith.”

“Night, D,” Faith said but Dawn was already gone. The Slayer sighed and looked down at the hand that was holding the beer bottle. “For a moment…fuck…another cold shower…” Faith muttered as she went upstairs.

Okay guys!! That was the Chapter!!! I hope you liked it!!!

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 24/8/010)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 pm 

Perfect chapter right before I hit the hay! WOOT! Very steamy, and you really do capture Faith so well!

And late night dibs! Double WOOT!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:33 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I do agree with LonelyTara..You capture Faith's character so well. And it's nice to see Faith in such a humbled and non-cocky light, even though she's Faith. And cocky, LOL...But I always looooove me some Faith!

And yes...wonderful hot yummy goodness...I love great smut; It makes my heart happy! :party

Great job, girl. :) I really love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter...Keep 'em coming!

~Angela

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:58 am 

Hey Alex !

Well, well, well, nice chapter to say the least, that's what i call a very efficient "talk" ;-)
Dawn's reaction was pretty funny, now looking up to see how her relationship with Faith will evolve...

Good job sweetie, keep it up ! :peace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:04 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Hey sweetie :)

Nice chapter. Good smut, but they got their issues out too!!

Still loving this!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next