The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 24/8/010)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:24 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness Alex... Big yay for Willow & Tara making up and having great make up sex... Good that the seeds of Faith-loving have been firmly planted on Dawn's mind...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

Perfect...And some of the hottest smut you've written :) I'm still loving the Faith/Dawn interaction...very cute :) Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:46 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Great chapter! Poor Willow at the start though feeling all insecure and everything, but then Tara to the rescue. Yay!

My only question at the moment is do we get to read if Tara makes Willow pass out? hehehe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:56 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Awesome update/smut. Glad that Willow finally talked to Tara about how she is feeling towards Faith. Wondering who is going to make the first move, Faith or Dawn.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:31 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
Okay people!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!

Okay, Chapter 9 is short and kinda to fill space but I hope you like it!!

So...I'll leave you to the Chapter....

CHAPTER 9- All Apologies

A few days later, in the afternoon, Tara and Dawn were helping Faith to finish getting settle in her new apartment. Willow had promised to Tara that she would go as soon as she was done with the program she was working on. She still hadn’t showed up and Tara was getting a bit disappointed. Since their talk, Willow had showed she was truly trying to be friendlier to Faith, a fact that had shocked the Slayer but she wouldn’t complain, but the redhead was nowhere to be seen…

Now the living room has a brand new black leather couch (at the last minute Faith decided she wanted a black one), the coffee table Faith had gotten, a black leather armchair that matched the couch, a TV and a Playstation 3 along with a Sony music system and a electric guitar, which had surprised them all.

They had helped Faith set up the bed, the mattress and the sheets. Faith had also bought black curtains to block the morning sun. Tara kept an eye on Faith and Dawn, they were acting weird, as if they were avoiding each other…The blonde noticed this but though nothing of it, she was honestly more concerned about her girlfriend.

Now they were relaxing in the living room. Faith had convinced them to have a beer and stay over for dinner. The Slayer promised to cook her specialty.

There was a knock on the door and Faith went to answer.

“Hey, Red, come in,” Faith told the redhead and allowed her to enter the apartment. “Didn’t think ya’d come.”

“I promised I would. And…Faith, could we talk in private, later?” Willow asked in a low voice.

“Sure, Red, no problem,” Faith agreed and nodded. “But, c’mon. Come in. Want a beer?”

“Sure, Faith.”

“Go, get comfy with your honey. I’ll bring ya one,” Faith said as she walked to the kitchen.

“Nice place, Faith,” Willow honestly approved as she walked towards her girlfriend and surrogate sister. “Hey, Dawn. Baby.” Willow kissed her girlfriend’s lips and sat by her side.

“What’s up, Will?”

“Hey, D! Come and grab this for me, please,” Faith said from the kitchen.

The brunette mumbled something under her breath and went to help Faith.

“I’m glad you’re here, honey,” Tara whispered.

“I promised I’d come. It just took me a little longer than I thought, that’s all,” Willow said. “You didn’t think I would, did ya?” Tara didn’t respond. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t have either.”

“I’m sorry, honey. I didn’t mean to…” Tara gave her an apologetic look. Willow leaned in and placed a short kiss on her lips.

“Told ya, don’t worry. I love you,” Willow said and cupped her girlfriend’s face wither hands before bringing their lips together again.

“You can’t keep your hands off each other for more than 5 minutes, can you?” Dawn laughed and placed the bowl of Doritos on the coffee table.

“Let ‘em, D. It was hot!” Faith laughed and saw on the floor after placing the beer bottles on the coffee table. Dawn had grabbed a soda for her.

“No, it wasn’t. They’re like…parents to me. It is NOT hot, Faith.” Dawn grabbed a Dorito and threw it at Faith but the Slayer was faster and caught it with her mouth, instantly eating it. Faith gave her a cocky smirk and shrugged.

Tara and Willow couldn’t help to giggle at the look of shock in Dawn’s face.

“Calm down, Dawnie,” Tara said.

“Chill, D,” Faith added and laughed.

*********************************************************************************************

Tara almost dragged Dawn to see the view from the small balcony in Faith’s bedroom. Or that was the excuse she used. Willow had whispered to her if they could leave her and Faith alone for a few minutes.

“Where did they go?” Faith asked Willow and handed her another beer bottle.

“Went to see the balcony. I think they love it because you can see the Espresso Pump,” Willow commented, not looking at Faith. The redhead took a deep breath. “Faith? Look, I wanted to…apologize…”

Faith looked at her, shocked. She SOO wasn’t expecting that one.

“You have nothing to apologize for, Red. I know I screwed up, I know that. You don’t have to apologize for anything,” Faith said.

“I have to. You’ve been showing us that you’ve changed. You’re a better person. And I haven’t been fair to you. I have issues, I can’t promise they’ll just…fade over night but…I’ll try to be nicer, okay?” Willow looked at Faith this time.

“Let’s make a deal. We’ll probably never be friends but as long as you try…I’ll keep tryin’. Deal?” Faith lifted her beer bottle.

“Deal, Faith.” Willow also lifted her beer bottle and sealed the deal. “I…Buffy came to me in a dream the other day.”

“She did? To you too?” Faith was truly shocked now. Although she shouldn’t, since Willow was Buffy’s best friend and all.

“She came to you too? What did she tell you?” Willow asked, curious.

“She said somethin’ was comin’. She said that…” Faith hesitated. “She said she didn’t know what it was, though,” Faith replied.

“She told me the same. But I have no idea what could…”

“Me neither, Red.” Faith seemed lost in thought for a moment. “Did you tell T?”

“Yes. We have no idea. I’m not sure if to tell Giles or not. We don’t have anything but Buffy’s words from a dream,” Willow said. She had doubted about sharing this piece of information but the redhead knew Faith was the Slayer, she needed to know. And find out that Faith had also talked to Buffy was a bit shocking, but it made sense…They had an unique connection after all…

“Maybe we shouldn’t say anythin’ yet. You said it yourself, we got nothing,” Faith said. Willow thought about it.

“Alright. We won’t say anything, but if there’s even a small sign of troubles…”

“We tell the G-man. I agree.”

They spent the minutes until Tara and Dawn came back in silence. But atleast it wasn’t tense or uncomfortable, as it used to be between them. It was peaceful at least. They had begun to make peace with each other…

The healing process had begun…

*********************************************************************************************

That night, after Faith had declared that she needed a hottie to christen her new bed and joked if somebody wanted to ‘give her a hand’, they left the Slayer’s new apartment. Dawn went straight to her room without saying a word, which wasn’t really unusual lately so Willow and Tara decided not to say anything.

Tara got into bed next to Willow and snuggled up to her girlfriend’s side.

“I’m really proud of you, Willow,” Tara said as if they’ve been talking the whole time.

“You are? Why?” Willow asked.

“Because you are you. And because I love you. And because maybe you and Faith will never be friends but atleast you are trying to keep the peace between you two. You’re facing your issues. That’s why I’m proud of you, honey,” Tara said and placed a sweet kiss on Willow’s cheek.

“I’m so proud of you too, Tare. I love you, so much, baby,” Willow said.

They cuddled closer, if that was possible and fell asleep in each other’s arms…

Okay, I know that was short but....still I hope you liked it!!

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon May 19, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:40 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness Alex... Good that Willow apologiced Faith and told about the dream... I hope Faith soon makes a move on Dawn so they can begin to christen Faith's new place...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hey ! Nice chapter, i liked it :) Finally some issues worked out, and others visibly not yet between Faith and Dawn..let's see how this is gonna go ^^

Thumbs up ! ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Sorry I missed a few updates!

Loved them though! I knew you wouldn't let the fighting go on too long :)

Can't wait for more!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:59 am 
3. Flaming O

Damn...I read as soon as I could and there was already a reply! *glares* I'm never gonna be first again! Ok on to feedback!!

Fantastic update :) I was hoping we'd get to see that conversation and I love the title of this chapter :)

It left me wanting more Faith and Dawn tho...lots more flirting and such. I think you write them perfectly :)

Can't wait for more!!

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 26/8/010)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:03 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Glad to see Willow reaching out. It's too easy for her to treasure a grudge. And Faith is being all redemption girl, which should make it easier.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 pm 

Hey, don't worry about length, it's quality, not quantity, right?! Loved the little moment with Willow and Faith, very nice. LOL to Faith's joke about the bed. I wonder if Dawn will sneak out and take her up on the offer...

And a special "Hi" to Sanpfa! I didn't get dibs either, we're no-dibs sisters!! :D

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:56 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Nice chapter Alex, short and sweet but also some good stuff going on. Willow reaching out and apologising to Faith and both of them sharing the news with each other of Buffy contacting them in their dreams. Wonder if when Dawn goes to bed she has dirty thoughts of Faith, but when are we ging to find out who the big bad is. If it's not the first is it gonna be Glory? Questions questions lol :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:59 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

^^/ yay update-y goods

and yes alex...I do read your story :P

oh and you got my first post with my account back on :party

....I suck at replying....

Private 1th Class of The Kitten Army. Semper WillTara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:22 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see that Willow did actually show up and apologized to Faith. Don't worry about the length of the updates; as long as there is an update.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:49 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!!! IM BACK!!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't post this sonner, the last couple of days had been....um, a bit intense and havent been able to write. So, I used a little piece of Shakespeare. Twelve night. (if you ever watched Lost and Delirious, you will know it) and I apologize if it's not prefectly spelled...I got it from internet *shrugs*

Anyway, I'll leave you to the Chapter....

CHAPTER 10- Shakespeare’s Love

“Okay, guys. Let’s begin, shall we?” Tara said and sat onto her desk as usual.

The class had already started and Tara had welcomed her students with her best smile.

“Miss M, are we reading Shakespeare again?” One of the boys asked.

“Yes, Marcus, we have to finish the play,” Tara answered as she opened her book in the page she had marked before. It was her thing to sit on her desk, she had done it since her first day, it made her feel a little closer to the students and not like her old English Literature teacher from high school. The old woman would sit on her chair and fall asleep and drool, to add to the misery of the students.

“Why? It’s not like we understand what it says,” another student complained.

“Just like every class, you’re going to choose a character and you’re going to play it. Today, I want others to participate, not the same as usual.”

“Why?” A girl asked. Tara let out a small laugh.

“Because it’s funnier this way, Cindy,” Tara answered. “C’mon, guys. Cheer up. We’re almost done with the play.”

In that moment, Tara’s cell phone rang.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I forgot to turn it off,” Tara apologized and pulled it out of her jeans pocket and saw the caller ID. It was Willow. “I need to take this. Excuse me for a minute, guys.”

Tara left the classroom and whispered.

“Willow, honey. What’s wrong?”

“I wanted to warn you. Be careful after you get out of work, baby,"Willow said on the other end of the line.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Tara asked, concerned.

“Probably nothing too dangerous, but we can’t let it pass by,” Willow responded.

“Okay. I’ll go over as soon as I’m done here.”

“Okay. Love you, baby. Be careful.”

“You too. Love you too, Willow.”

Tara hang up the phone, turning it off before entering the classroom again.

“I’m truly sorry, guys. It was a small emergency but it’s alright now,” Tara said as she put her phone away. “Let’s continue, okay?”

“Miss M, why do we have to read this? It’s not like this happens in real life,” one of the girls said. "All this lovey-dovey crap is bs."

“Yeah, this something you only see in chick flicks!” One of the boys said.

“I’m happy to disagree with that, but everyone is entitled to have a different opinion,” Tara said with a kind smile. “I must admit that I forget what is like to be a teenager…” 'I never got the chance to be one,' Tara thought sadly.

“C’mon, Miss M. Love only exists in movies and books,” one of the girls said.

“Boys always lie, or cheat, or get tired,” another girl added.

“I know it may not seem that way now, but trust me, guys, love is as real as the air we breathe. And needed as much,” Tara said, smiling to her students. The blonde Wiccan’s thoughts went instantly to Willow and their relationship.

“Miss M, you’re so into your girl that you can’t think straight,” one of the girls said. Then she realized what she had said and added. “No pun intended.”

Tara let out a small laugh.

“You are probably right, Travers,” Tara said, still laughing. “Now, let’s get back to Shakespeare…”

Tara closed the door, being careful or not making noise and walked to the kitchen, where she knew Willow was preparing lunch. The redhead was so concentrated in not messing up the lasagna she was making for the first time, that she didn’t even realize Tara was home until her blonde girlfriend had wrapped her arms around Willow’s waist.

“Baby, you’re home. I didn’t hear you,” Willow said and relaxed into Tara’s embrace. She loved these moment where they just wanted to be close. Somehow…it was even more intimate than making love…

Tara rested her head on Willow’s shoulder and placed a sweet kiss on the redhead’s neck and on her ear.

“I shall make me a willow cabin at your gate, and call upon my soul within the house; Write loyal cantons of contemned love and sing them loud even in the dead of night; Halloo your name to the reverberate hills and make the babbling gossip of the air cry out…” Tara’s voice grew thicker with emotion. “Willow…my beautiful, sweet Willow…” Tara nuzzled her girlfriend’s neck with her nose. “You do know you’re my muse, my Juliet…don’t you?” Tara pressed her body against Willow’s and the redhead’s breath caught in her throat.

Willow held onto the edge of the counter to steady herself. She loved it when Tara quoted Shakespeare for her, it melted her and made her incredibly hot. Tara didn’t do as often as she would like it though and when she did, just like it was happening in that moment, the blonde was in a very good mood for smoochies…

“What did you break?” Willow joked as Tara started placing sweet short kisses along the length of Willow’s neck and behind her ear. “Umm, baby, that feels good…How was your morning?”

“I missed you.” Tara pulled her closer, if that even possible and Willow shivered when she felt Tara’s breasts pressed against her back. “I wanted to see you. I spent all morning thinking about you.” Tara started to softly bite the skin of Willow’s neck. And although Willow was getting turned on by the administrations, she knew it wasn’t sexual, she knew the difference. It was a show of affection, it meant ‘I love you and I missed you.’ “I love you. So much, so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Willow.”

Willow turned around in her girlfriend’s arms and wrapped her arms around Tara’s neck. Their lips met for a passion filled kiss that left them both breathless. Tara smiled into the kiss and took a step forward, officially trapping her girlfriend against the kitchen counter.

“I missed you too,” Willow whispered between kisses. “And baby I love it when you quote” kiss. “Shakespeare to me.” Kiss.

Willow brought up her hands to interlock her fingers with Tara’s hair, never breaking the kiss. It was amazing how after 5 years just one kiss could still turn her knees to jell-o and how her mid got dizzy with love for Tara. Willow didn’t think it was possible but with every kiss she fell more and more in love with Tara.

The blonde Wiccan was in a similar state. Tara usually wasn’t so…like this. She usually was sweet and tender but there were times when she just needed to express what she felt for her girlfriend and she needed to feel her close, feel their skin touching and Willow’s heart beat. She needed to feel all the things that indicated this wasn’t a dream. That they were there for real…that they were meant to be together…

“Guys, don’t you smell that-Oh, I see.”

Dawn stopped dead in her tracks and blushed. She was used to see her friends kissing and showing affection, and it made her happy. But she was hungry, and the certain…thoughts that were running through her head lately didn’t make her want to see that kind of affection... because if she did, then she would think and that wasn’t a good idea…

The Wiccans pulled apart and Willow went to check the lasagna.

“Hey Dawnie. We’re sorry. We got kinda carried away,” Tara apologized while blushing an intense shade of red.

“Oh shit! So much for my attempt at making lasagna,” Willow said, defeated. The poor redhead threw the now burnt rests of food to the trash can.

“I’m really sorry, honey. Don’t worry, I’ll order something. What do you want, Dawnie?” Tara asked the brunette.

“Just throw me some of whatever you order. I’ll eat in my room today, I have tons of work,” Dawn said before leaving the kitchen.

“What do you want to eat, Will?” Tara asked her girlfriend.

“Um, I don’t know. Pizza?” Willow said as she opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. “Or whatever…”

“Aww, Will. I’m sorry I ruined the lasagna, I know how much you try to cook and, I’m sorry,” Tara said. Willow left the still closed beer bottle on the counter and walked towards her girlfriend, stopping right in front of her. The redhead placed her hands on her girlfriend’s hips and gave her a winning smile.

“Don’t worry, Tare. I’m fine, really. And don’t be sorry, it wasn’t your fault. Let’s order a pizza for us, give some to Dawn and let’s stay in bed for the rest of the day. What you say?” Willow smiled again and pulled Tara closer, causing the blonde to give her that lop-side smile that was only for Willow.

“Um, I like that idea, honey, a lot,” Tara whispered and leaned in to kiss Willow’s red lips.

“I’ll go order the pizzas, then,” Willow said. Then she placed another kiss on Tara’s lips before leaving the room.

Tara took out plates and two sodas from the fridge and placed them on the island. Tara placed the soda cans on top of the two plates and went upstairs. She smiled when she heard Willow talking on the phone.

Inside their bedroom, Tara left the plates and sodas on the night table, then grabbed the remote control and proceeded to turn on the TV, which Willow insisted in buying although they never used it. Then she stripped down to her underwear and put on her robe and sat against the headboard to wait for Willow. Tara didn’t like to be in bed without Willow so she bent her knees up and hugged them until her girlfriend came.

A minute later, Willow entered the bedroom and smiled when she saw that Tara was waiting for her. The redhead sat on the edge of the bed by her side and leaned in to kiss her girlfriend’s lips.

“I see you got comfy already, baby,” Willow said and rested her chin on top of Tara’s knees.

“Yeah. How much until the pizzas are here?” Tara asked.

“Ten minutes. I’m gonna go and wait downstairs, okay?”

Dawn was sitting on her bed Indian style surrounded by books and her laptop on her lap. She was hungry AND bored, but she had to finish this paper before Thursday, which was only two days away.

Her cell phone rang and the former Key reached out to grab it from the night table. She unconsciously smiled when she saw that it was a text message from Faith.

What’s up, D?

Dawn’s stomach jumped, excited at seeing who it was from.

Nothing. Homework. U?

The time until the reply came seemed eternal.

Why U doin homework when U could be doin somethin…fun *winks*

Dawn blushed at this and bit her bottom lip. She hesitate as she wrote the answer… The former Key took a deep breath and sent it.

What kind of…fun things could I be doing? And alone? Wouldn’t it be boring?

Again, the waiting until the reply came seemed to last forever. She was so focused on her phone that she didn’t even listen to the knock on her door.

“Dawn, here’s your pizza,” Willow said as she entered the room holding the pizza box. Dawn jumped startled, almost dropping her laptop to the floor.

“Will, you almost scare me to death! Knock the next time, would you?” Dawn snapped through gritted teeth.

“But I…I’m sorry, Dawn. I didn’t mean to. Maybe you should take a break, relax a little, ya know…”

Dawn glared at her and Willow left the pizza box on the night table and left before Dawn bit her head off.

Finally the phone rang and an excited Dawn picked it up from where it had landed on top of a book.

Naughty D, lol. Want some help with ur homework? I’m bored.

Although she didn’t want to acknowledge it, Dawn sighed, disappointed, and replied.

Sure. Come over. I’m in my room.

Dawn sighed again, and went back to her work. Why was she so disappointed at Faith’s reply?

'Cause she didn't continue with the game...' A voice in the back of her head said.

Suddenly, the brunette looked around and freaked out. She jumped from the bed, quickly ate the two slices of pizza, ran downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a soda for herself and a beer for Faith and ran back upstairs to try and tidy her room before Faith got there.

She heard the door closing so she jumped on the best and pretended to be engrossed in her work, trying to calm down her racing heart.

“Hey D,” Faith said as she entered the room and closed the door behind her.

“Hey…Faith.” Dawn blushed when she looked up and her eyes met Faith’s butt and thanked God that her hair was long enough to cover her face.

Faith was wearing her usual black tank top and skin tight jeans and just the sight made Dawn’s stomach to twist into knots.

The Slayer walked across the room and sat in the armchair by the window.

“So, where are Red and Blondie? They weren’t downstairs,” Faith said.

“Don’t know. They were in the kitchen. Sometimes they spend the day in their bedroom and don’t come out until diner,” Dawn replied. Faith grinned.

“Spend the day in the bedroom? Damn, go Red, go Blondie!” Faith chuckled.

“I don’t know and don’t wanna know,” Dawn said, glaring at Faith. The brunette gave her the beer she had brought upstairs.

“Oh C’mon, D. I’m just kiddin,” Faith said and took a sip of her beer.

“Yeah well, I don’t want to hear jokes about the sex lives of the two people who raised me,” Dawn said, starting to feel a tiny bit annoyed. She had forgotten that Faith was an expert at getting on her nerves.

“It’s not like they are your parents, D.”

“They’re parental figures, period. Could you just not talk about them like that?”

“Okay, I’m sorry, D. Chill,” Faith said honestly. “So, let’s talk about yours, then. Got any lately? ‘Cause you sure seem a lil’ bit stressed out-”

“Faith, homework,” Dawn cut her off. The brunette was so red that matched Willow’s hair but she didn’t look at Faith. She didn’t want the Slayer to know that her words were affecting her.

“Sure, D. What can I help ya with?”

“Can you read?” Dawn gave her a little smile to indicate she was joking.

Faith laughed.

“Contrary to the popular belief, yes, I can read, D,” Faith joked.

“Good. Then…” Dawn handed her the hand written pages of her work. “I already got the half of it but if you can dictate the words to me then we’ll end up faster,” Dawn said. The former Key ran a hand through her long brunette hair and sighed. “This is giving me a headache…” the brunette whispered. She didn’t want Faith to listen that but she forgot about Slayer hearing.

“Why don’t you take a break, D?” Faith asked with genuine concern.

“No, if I finish this today, I won’t have to worry until Thursday,” Dawn said firmly.

“Just take 15 minutes. To rest your eyes and-”

“Faith!”

“Kay, ‘kay…” 'Geez, bossy much?' Faith thought. 'D could get bossy on me any time though…She’s hot. ' The Slayer hid her little smirk on her lips…

Okay guys!! Hope you liked it!!!!!!!

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon May 19, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 30/8/010)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:05 pm 

Hey Alex ! DIBS ! =D

So, very nice chapter and all, i love Shakespeare so the quoting thing was great ^^.
Go Faith and Dawn, let's see how this goes ;p

Thumbs up ! :peace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:18 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I loved Tara's interaction with the class :)

And staying in bed all day, awesome!!

Ah, loved it.

Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:21 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I wonder what about Willow warned Tara in her text message... Can't wait for either Dawn or Faith to make the first move...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

Awesome update, Alex :) I wanted more Faith and Dawn...will definitely keep me coming back for more!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

I know it took forever to do but here it is phoebs...this story is amazing and totally different from the last one which i kno is wat you wanted your doing great i'm really glad i broke my rules for you on this one.

Chapter 3:

phoebs this was a great chapter...i loved faith's reactions to everything around her she was very observant about everything and i really liked that it definnitely showed that she has changed big time

Chapter 4:

best chapter so far...the foreshadowing and the suspense...i love it and the awesome encounter with dawn at the end keep it going phoebs

Chapter 5:

another great chapter....this one is cool i like how tara had a more pronounce part in it...she really does kno how to read ppl and i like how you showed that to the audience..your details are great im really liking this story

Chapter 6:

ok so this chapter held a lot for me...tara opening up to faith like that was awesome the vulnerability that she showed faith was huge...that and i can see a possible conflict with willow if willow ever finds out that tara opened up like that to faith. great job phoebs

Chapter 7:

oh my god so good...this is a great leading chapter phoebs...i really really can't wait to read more

Chapter 8:

ok...so this is probably one of the best sex scenes you've written that is for sure...that and the little thing with fath and dawn at the end was priceless i love it...so good...great grey's reference as well

Chapter 9:

This was a great chapter to put into the story it was light and airy but it also foreshadowed a lot of wat could come between the girls and the new evil...keep it up phoebs your doing amazing

Chapter 10:

Hey look i'm here finally caught up...and this was another great filling chapter...it made the relationship between willow and tara seem so firm which i'm guessing will become a bit harder for them once the big evil gets there...faith and dawn are driving me nuts but i was expecting it too great job phoebs your so awesome...keep it up

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:12 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Somehow I don't think having Faith in the room is going to help Dawn concentrate on her homework....Specially not with witchy hormones already permeating the house...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

IM BACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry it took me more than my usual 2 or 3 days, but I had homework and been a bit stressed lately so I dont really promise a very good chapter....

Anyway... I'll leave you to the story....

CHAPTER 11- The Date

They needed a break from work and slaying, which had only increased since Faith had come back. After four months they had a break. Faith was completely settle in her apartment and her reputation as the crazy Slayer had proven to be a good thing, most of the demons were scared of her.

The Slayer was always coming back to the house, especially in the afternoon, ‘because she got bored being alone.’ But they all knew it was to spend time with her friend Tara, who had started to teach her meditation techniques to help her focus, and to tease and flirt with Dawn whenever they were alone. It was a bit too much to be around Faith sometimes for the former Key. Too intense. Faith’s relationship with Willow was still taking ‘baby steps’, they barely spoke to each other but they were getting along better since their talk about Buffy. It seemed that Willow was finally making peace with the past…

That night Willow and Tara were getting ready for their date. Dawn was staying in the house and was trying to decide whether to order Chinese food or pizza, since she couldn’t cook to save her life…

“You sure you’re going to be okay?” Willow asked Dawn, who was in the couch watching TV. The brunette rolled her eyes at her redheaded friend. Willow was wearing a lilac fitting shirt with a purple velvet Devoré skirt that reached just barely below her knees and three inch black sandals.

“I’ll be fine, Will. This isn’t the first time I stay here alone, remember?” Dawn said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

“I know but maybe you should call Xander and Anya, they could keep you company,” Willow suggested as she put on her matching purple velvet jacket.

“Nah. Xander has been acting like a jerk lately and Anya gets on my nerves so I rather be alone,” Dawn said.

Tara came downstairs and caught her friend’s comment.

“Why don’t you call Faith, then?” Tara suggested. She had noticed how well they seemed to be getting along since they went shopping together. “You could watch a movie or something.”

Although Willow had seen her putting it on, still the sight of Tara wearing her red dress took her breath away. The blonde was wearing a low cut red dress that showed off her cleavage without revealing too much and left her back bare. The dress reached mid thigh and Tara had completed the outfit with a pair of black stilettos shoes. Willow loved how much Tara’s confidence had grown, she actually showed her strong yet feminine legs, wore shorter skirts…

“I may do that, yeah, why not?” Dawn said trying to sound nonchalant. <Spend time with Faith…alone…Sure, why not? We’re friends. And friends…hang out…> There was a pause in Dawn’s thoughts. <This is gonna be a torture…>

“Okay, sweetie. Have fun.” Tara placed a motherly kiss on top of Dawn’s head and took Willow’s hand.

“Have fun with Faith, Dawnie,” Willow said before walking towards the door with Tara.

Dawn hesitated. She had been staring at the phone for about 15 minutes, not sure if she should call Faith or not. 'What the hell am I doing? We’re just friends. Friends hang out all the time. Just do it, Summers…Just do it!' The voice in the back of her mind told her.

“Yo, D. What’s up? ” Faith’s voice greeted her on the other end of the line.

“Hey, Faith… How are you?” Dawn asked her.

“Here I am, good. Just chillin’. You? ”

“I’m good too. I’m here in my house. Look, I was thinking. Wanna come over and watch a movie?” Dawn asked quickly.

“Yeah, sure. Why not? T’s gonna make pop corn? I’ll bring some ice cream,” Faith said on the other end.

“Actually, Willow and Tara aren’t here tonight. They went out on a date. I…um I don’t wanna be alone and thought that you’d like to order some food and watch a movie and just…hang out,” Dawn said, trying hard not to sound nervous. Her heart was beating so fast inside her chest that she was sure Faith would hear it.

“Kay. No problem. Pizza? I’ll bring it with me. See ya in ten, D,” Faith said.

“Cool. See you in ten, Faith.”

Dawn couldn’t wipe the love-struck-teen smile off her face as she went to the fridge to check they had beer and ice cream and to make pop corn.

Ten minutes later, Faith entered the house carrying a two pizza boxes. Dawn was in the living room, a soda and a beer bottle along with plates were already placed on the coffee table. The brunette was trying to decide what movie to watch.

“Hey, D. What are we watchin’?” Faith said as she placed the pizza boxes on the coffee table.

“I’m not sure…We have a lot of movies.” Dawn shrugged and pointed to the two shelves full of movie cases by the TV. “I don’t know what you wanna watch.”

Faith walked to the shelves and took a look at the titles. The Slayer nodded, approving of most of the titles she saw in the first shelf.

“HellBoy, Troy, Tomb Raider, The Simpson’s episodes, Van Helsing, Slumdog Millionaire…Harry Potter, Scary Movie…”

Then she looked at the second one and smirked.

“This one is Red’s, right?” Faith asked without even looking at Dawn.

“Willow and Tara’s. All their Lesbian/Gay themed movies,” Dawn answered and giggled.

“Good titles though…” Faith said, more to herself than to Dawn. “And ordered alphabetically, yup, definitely Red…Better than Chocolate, Bound, cool. Boys Don’t Cry…no way. But I’m a Cheerleader… C.R.A.Z.Y?” Faith laughed at some of the titles. “The six seasons of The L Word. Imagine me and you? No idea, haven’t seen ‘em. Lost and Delirious. Dude!” Faith looked over her shoulder at Dawn. “Can we watch Lost and Delirious? It’s hot and cool.”

“Isn’t that the movie of the girl who kills herself at the end?” Faith nodded. “No way. Pick anything as long as it’s funny,” Dawn said and as soon the words left her mouth, she regretted them. She knew what kind of movie Faith would pick up.

Faith grabbed two cases and showed them to Dawn.

“What you think? Bound or But I’m a Cheerleader?” Faith asked.

“I don’t know? I haven’t watched those,” Dawn replied before taking a bite of her slice of pizza.

“You haven’t? You have all these movies here and you haven’t watched any?” Faith asked, as if she didn’t believe it. The Slayer put Bound in the DVD player and sat by Dawn’s side and grabbed a slice of pizza.

“I watched that one Lost and Delirious, and Fried Green Tomatoes, I really liked that one. But nope, I didn’t pay attention to the others.” Dawn shrugged again.

“You’re gonna love Bound. One of the hottest movies EVER,” Faith said as she opened one of the beer bottles and took a sip.

Willow and Tara entered the restaurant. It was private but fancy and romantic. The rounded tables were covered with red tablecloths and a bright green vase with a single red rose and a candle by its side. They were showed their table and sat down on the oak chairs. Only a few seconds later, a waiter came to them.

After taking their orders, Willow had ordered pasta and Tara had ordered salmon, they just stood there, looking into each other’s eyes and smiling softly.

“So,” Willow finally spoke, breaking the silence. “What is the occasion, baby?” Willow asked.

It was Tara’s idea to go out on a date that night, and she had chosen where they would have dinner. Willow knew Tara was planning something, she knew that sparkle in her girlfriend’s eyes, but she just couldn’t put her finger on it.

“Why there has to be a reason? Maybe I just wanted to spend a romantic evening with my beloved girlfriend,” Tara said and gave her that lop-side smile that was only for Willow. The redhead reached out and interlocked her fingers with Tara’s over the table.

“Well…I’m glad you had this idea, then,” Willow said, although she knew Tara was up to something. “So, tell me, how was your day in school?”

Their food arrived in that moment, impeding Tara to answer Willow’s question but when the waiter left, Tara took a sip of her red wine and spoke again.

“Well, it was a tiny bit boring, if I’m honest. Half of my class didn’t show up, don’t ask me why because I don’t know,” Tara answered. “How was yours? Did you finish with the program you were working on?”

“Yes, it gave me some problems at first but I found out what was wrong and fixed it. And seriously they didn’t show up?” Willow’s eyebrows rose, surprised.

“Yeah, they didn’t show up. Don’t know why,” Tara confirmed and nodded before bringing the fork to her mouth with a piece of salmon.

“That is weird, super weird,” Willow commented, after taking a sip of her wine.

“By the way, I did the spell again…” Tara informed her girlfriend in a low voice.

“You did? And what…No, you better tell me later. We’re not here to talk ‘business’, we’re here to relax and talk about us,” Willow firmly said.

“I know, I’m sorry, love,” Tara said and smiled apologetically.

“Don’t worry,” Willow told her.

They fell silent while eating. But it was a comfortable silence. They never needed to be constantly talking, no, they could spend hours in silence, communicating through it. They didn’t need words. Just with a look they knew what the other was thinking…

“Ya know, I was thinking…” Tara took a final sip of her glass of wine and cleared her throat. They were waiting for the desert, gelato.

“Yes?” Willow looked up to her.

“Well, okay, you were right…there is a reason why I wanted to come here tonight,” Tara confessed.

“Ha! I knew it! What’s up?” Willow asked and gave Tara an extremely smug grin. “Now, tell me. What’s the occasion? You’re not pregnant, are you?” The redhead narrowed her eyes in mock-suspicion. Tara smirked and leaned so she could whisper.

“Considering that I only been with one person and that person is a hot redhead girl, I don’t think so,” Tara whispered and leaned back on her chair. “Okay, I got you something…” The blonde grabbed her purse and pulled out an old black squared velvet box. She placed her hand on her lap, covering the box from Willow’s view. “Will, you know I love you, right?”

“I know, and you know I love you too,” Willow said, not knowing where this was going.

“As I said, I love you and you know that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you,” Tara continued.

“Yes. I know, Tare,” Willow said, trying to get where her girlfriend was going.

“You know that if we could, I’d marry you tomorrow, Will, but since we can’t, I wanted to give you this…” Tara opened the box and presented it to her girlfriend. It was a silver ring with two hands clasping a heart with a crown on top of it. “It’s a Claddagh ring.”

Willow had to think about it but she knew that ring…she had seen one like that before.

“Angel used to have one like this, I remember it,” was the first thing Willow was able to say.

“Really? That’s good, I think. So…what you think? We may can’t get married but I still can give you a promise ring,” Tara said. Willow’s smile was so big it couldn’t fit in her face.

“This is…one of the most wonderful things you ever did for me, Tara,” Willow said and tears filled her eyes when Tara pulled out the ring and grabbed her right left hand.

“The ring is worn on the right hand with the heart oriented away from the wearer, to show that the wearer is not romantically linked. When turned the other way, it shows that the wearer is in a relationship, or their heart has now an ‘owner’,” Tara began to explain. “When worn on the left hand with the heart oriented again away from the wearer, it implies the wearer is engaged; turned the other way, it indicates the wearer is married,” Tara finished explaining and slid the ring into place with the heart facing her. “This is my promise, Willow…To be with you forever, to love you and honor you.”

“Tara, I…” Willow didn’t know what to say. She kept alternating to look at Tara and back to her hand, where the ring was glowing. “I love you so much, baby…I…”

“I know. I just wanted to give you this. I remembered when you told me that your grandparents were Irish, so I instantly knew I wanted to give you this,” Tara said.

“I love you so much, baby…”

“I know. I love you too, Will.”

Willow and Tara were watching the moon glowing up there in the sky over Sunnydale. Tara had wanted to go to the highest point in town, where teens usually went to make-out. They had been there for around ten minutes, Willow was still complaining about why they couldn’t go back to the house to make love.

“Because I love this place, you can see the stars and they are so bright,” Tara had said for the third time.

Tara scooted closer to Willow and rested her head on the redhead’s shoulder. Willow happily put her right arm around Tara’s shoulders and smiled happily.

After a few minutes of silence, Tara nuzzled with her nose the skin of Willow’s neck and started placing sweet kisses along the length of the redhead’s neck down to her collarbone. Her hand mysteriously appeared on Willow’s thigh, her thumb tracing circles through the fabric of Willow’s skirt.

“Don’t you think that…um it could be a bit dangerous to do that…here, baby? Remember? Sunnydale at night? Demons lurking in the dark?” Willow nervously said.

Tara’s hand moved dangerously close to Willow’s center but it continued its trip upwards and slid under the redhead’s shirt (Willow had taken off her jacket since the night had grew warmer) and pushed the redhead’s bra up, cupping on small breast.

“Baby, no offense but…”

Willow cleared her throat and gasped when Tara’s fingers started playing with one of her nipples, which hardened instantly with Tara’s administrations, while the other nipple was starting to beg to be touched…

“But…What?” Tara whispered in her lover’s ear with a soft deep voice. “You’re not enjoying this? C’mon, tell me…” Tara’s fingertips tickled the skin of the valley between Willow’s breasts as she started to play with the neglected nipple.

“I…You know I…I love it when you do that…” Willow took a look around and held back a moan when Tara’s tongue came out to play with her earlobe.

“I know…Don’t hold back, honey. I want to hear you, I want to see you…I want to make you come, baby…” Willow gulped and shifted in her seat, her hands grabbed the steer wheel so hard that her knuckles were white to try and control her body. “Will you come for me, Will?” With a slow movement, Tara caressed the redhead’s stomach in her way down to the button of Willow’s skirt…

“Baby…please…let’s go back….Here in the open…there could be vamps out here,” Willow breathed out.

“Oh no…you were the one who wanted to be naughty again…doing it in the graveyard, like that one night, remember? Or in the woods…” Tara purred in her lover’s ear, sending a bolt of pleasure through Willow’s body right to her core.

Tara was kissing and nibbling the flesh of Willow’s neck as she slowly slid her hand inside her girlfriend’s panties. The redhead gasped when two of Tara’s fingers came into contact with her wet sex…

“Relax your body, honey…” Tara whispered. “Open your legs…”

“Baby…I can’t…Let me…”

Willow’s breathing was heavy with desire and Tara’s fingers between her legs were making it more difficult. The redhead whimpered when Tara pulled her hand away but a moment later her blonde lover helped to take off her skirt and panties and move so her back was against the car door.

Tara placed one hand on the seat to support herself as she kissed Willow’s lips again. Her fingertips tickled Willow’s inner thighs before making contact with liquid heat…

“Will…you’re so wet…” Tara’s mouth got closer to her ear again. “You’re so fucking wet, Will…” The blonde whispered and gave a slow lick to Willow’s ear.

“Oh Goddess…” Willow gasped for air when Tara’s fingers started circling her clit…slow, almost painfully slow circles around her clit…

“Please…please…”

“What, darling?” Tara was breathing heavily as well and her warm breath caressed Willow’s ear and neck and it was driving the redhead crazy.

“Please…make me…now…” Willow apparently couldn’t speak and breathe at the same time.

“You wanna come already? Is that what you want, honey? C’mon, tell me…”

“Yes! I want to…come. Please…” The muscles in Willow’s stomach were so taut that it was almost painful.

“Convince me, Will. Convince me to make you come…” Tara knew Willow loved her when she was like this. The redhead loved to be teased as much as she liked to tease…

“Baby, please….I’m dyin’ here…Please…” Willow was almost begging by now.

“You love me, Will? You want me?”

“Yes! You know I do, I love you…Only you…Forever…” Willow’s head was thrown back and her whole body shivered when Tara’s tongue licked from the base of her neck to Willow’s ear.

“Mmhmm… I like that…”

Willow cried out with all the power from her lungs when Tara’s fingers entered her slowly. Willow had always said that her girlfriend was an expert with her fingers…

“Honey, you’re so tight!” Tara moaned in her lover’s ear. “And so, so wet…so ready for me…”

“Goddess…Yes! Tara…” Tara knew how to keep a slow strong rhythm…she knew how to go deep inside her lover, faster and then slow her pace again…faster and slow again… Willow’s walls were squeezing Tara’s fingers so much that the blonde thought they would break…

Tara softly bit a piece of flesh of Willow’s collarbone and the redhead cried out again.

“Goddess, yes! Fuck!” It wasn’t every day that Willow swore but it turned Tara on more than anything. “Harder, Tare.”

“The biting or the fucking?” Tara smirked. She loved how only Willow could make her feel like this, so confident and wild and comfy with her own sensuality.

“Both!”

Tara did as she was told and increased the speed of her thrusts and bit down a tiny bit harder, not wanting to hurt Willow. The redhead was so close to fall over the edge but Tara knew how to keep her there until she couldn’t take it anymore…

“Let it go, Will…” Tara finally instructed.

Every muscle tensed around Tara’s fingers and wave after wave of pleasure rippled through Willow’s body…Her mouth opened in a silent cry of ecstasy and her back arched with the explosion…

Willow and Tara ran into the house like two teens. They only took time to close the door behind them and run upstairs, slamming the door shut in the process…

The noise woke Dawn up. The brunette was a bit confused, she remembered she and Faith had been watching But I’m a Cheerleader and then she didn’t remember anything else.

'Must have fallen asleep…Um…Comfy pillows…'

With that last thought, Dawn’s eyes widened in shock. She looked around and saw that the comfy pillows were Faith’s breasts, which she was resting her head on.

Somehow, she and Faith had fallen asleep and had cuddled in their sleep. Dawn was snuggled up to the Slayer’s side, her head on her breasts and her arms around her waist. But she wasn’t the only guilty one there, oh no, Faith had wrapped her arms around the former Key’s shoulders and her head was resting on top of Dawn’s.

'OH my GOD!! How the hell do I get out of here without waking Faith up?! Oh no! This can’t be happening! This CAN NOT be happening! OH Hell! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Think, Summers, think!! Think, damn it!'

Dawn bit her lower lip and quietly tried to pull away without waking Faith up. The former Key managed to slip away when Faith started to stir up, her sleepy eyes fighting to remain closed.

“D? What… Did I fall sleep?” Faith tiredly asked the former Key that was on the other end of the couch.

“Yeah, we fell asleep, Faith,” Dawn answered, trying to calm her beating heart and the blush that was spreading over her cheeks. “So um, I think I’m gonna go to bed…Yeah. I’ll do that…” She was trying hard to not look at Faith, who was watching her with tired eyes.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll go home too. Um…See ya tomorrow, D,” Faith finally said and when she stood up, the Slayer became aware of her body again. She knew something had happened to get her body to react like THAT.

“See ya, Faith,” Dawn said, still not moving from her place in the couch and still not looking at the Slayer.

Faith left quickly after that and Dawn sighed. Her heart was pounding inside her chest and as soon as she moved, she became aware of the wetness between her legs. That was why she hadn’t moved from the couch until Faith had left.

The former Key ran into her bedroom and quickly got into bed. She laid there, wide awake for about 20 minutes…still trying to will her body to calm down enough to sleep. Dawn bit her lower lip. She pressed her thighs together, trying to ignore the wetness that didn’t seem willing to leave…

Dawn closed her eyes as her fingers moved passed the waistband of her boxers and came into contact with her heated sex… Her breath caught up in her throat...

That night, for the first time since the confusing feelings had started, she actually allowed herself to feel them, to feel them all…and the pleasure that came with them…

Okay guys, I hope you liked it....!! Im warning ya, Chapter 12 is gonna be HOT.... *winks*

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon May 19, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 2/9/010)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:44 pm 

Hey there ! and DIBS again ^^

Why why, this was better than what you said it'd be ;p ! It was really a great chapter, very interesting, and well, i told you, never disappointed with your sex scenes ;-)

Thumbs up !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:14 pm 
3. Flaming O

so even tho someone *coughs* rima *coughs* got to dibs b4 i did doesn't mean she read it b4 i did...so here it goes...that was a great chapter phoebs your doing so good...i loved the irish ring its a very touching thing to get from someone and i see you did your research with it as well. and then HOLY SEX SCENE BATMAN that was great...you may say it wasn't but i so wasn't expecting an out in the open sex scene especially with tara starting it great job phoebs can't wait for the next chapter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:24 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
Im warning ya, Chapter 12 is gonna be HOT.... *winks*

oh.my.God..can you define HOT? cause, I was having trouble to breath reading that update..so much distraction from my work :blush
great update.. :pinky I'm so waiting for the next

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... That was very hot chapter Alex... I truly hope that Faith & Dawn very soon act on their feeling... Faith's boobies are very yummy pillows ;-) :blush I really loved the claddagh rings...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:12 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Great way to move the story along. Interesting video library. (Only overlaps with mine are Van Helsing which I don't think I'll watch again and Imagine Me And You which I will, and I found both at pawnshops.)

Sigh; I read these at work so I have to scroll past the sex scenes.

Thnaks for the detailed breakdown of claddagh ring use; I'm doign a B&A fic right now and it'll come in handy, and the only description I ever got from my half-Irish ex-wife was "It's an Irish wedding ring."

With all this good, I guess some bad is on the way very soon, right?

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

love the update :D
Dawn/Faith are so cute !
And woop for the awesomely writen smut-ness :D
congratuls :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

i am loving how this is unfolding... *giggling* please keep it going. :pray

:kitty

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hot damn, dude, nicely done.

Can't wait for more!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next