The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 797 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04/04)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs

Yay for them going back to Boston. This should be a much happier trip down memory lane without Shelia ( :mad) to ruin it.

Quote:
“Now I’m seeing her trying to lug a big watering can around that’s as big as she is.”

Awww Cute image!

Quote:
“Some people have discretion.”

Willow scoffed.

“Well it clearly wasn’t you when you bought that shirt.”

GO WILLOW!!! :clap :applause I think the woman might be an App Friend'' of mine on Facebook. I've have several incidents where someone I don't even know has taken the time to criticize either my status or a post. It's the only time when I agree with Cordelia: "Excuse me? Who gave you permission to exist? Do I horn in on your private discussions? No. Why? Because you're boring." I should use that as my standard response.

Loved how Brooke was able to make J.J. comfortable.

Quote:
This is going to be the longest ninety minutes of my life

:lol poor Tara. She's so patient with her two (soon to be three) children.

Loved how excited J.J. got over clouds.

Quote:
“You’re going to get a brand new phone even though this one is working fine?”

I agree. My phone allows phone calls, sends texts, and takes crappy pic (that can not be e-mailed). It works fine.

Quote:
“Secrecy is the heart of any good marriage.”

:lol

Quote:
“Did you come on an airplane to get me when I was lost in the ‘ospital?”

Love how J.J. has the ability to take a complicated topic he doesn't understand and make it fit with what he does know.

Quote:
“Watch out, Boston. We’re back.”

YAY!!!! Can't wait!

BTW:
Quote:
Well then I guess somebody will have to read the prequel

You mean HC? Can you help narrow down the chapter or the events around it? Or do you mean the prequel to HC that you haven't even written yet. :p

Post subject: Re: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:38 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I'm glad that Willow-the-cranky-bear got some much needed sleep in the airplane... Big lol for JJ "getting" a "girlfriend"... Yay for JJ being so excited about clouds and figuring about his origins in his own way... Their rental apartment sure is nice place... Can't wait for their new Boston adventures...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
Aww, JJ's so cute on the plane and blushing at the flight attendant! Adorable!

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04/04)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 am 
5. Willowhand

Looks as though I have missed a few updates.

So...would it have made a difference with Shiela if either child had been made from Willow's egg? The way you described her reaction is exactly what is wrong with society today! Parents judging and not accepting their children. psha!

I love the way the baby name came about. It was meant to be!

Being all grouchy at the airport is perfect! This is how most families are because of the stress of the whole thing!

Wonderful updates, Doll!

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04/11)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
Yay for them going back to Boston. This should be a much happier trip down memory lane without Shelia ( :mad) to ruin it.

Ain’t that the truth.

Quote:
GO WILLOW!!! :clap :applause I think the woman might be an App Friend'' of mine on Facebook. I've have several incidents where someone I don't even know has taken the time to criticize either my status or a post. It's the only time when I agree with Cordelia: "Excuse me? Who gave you permission to exist? Do I horn in on your private discussions? No. Why? Because you're boring." I should use that as my standard response.

You should :lol Some people just have no lives and are waiting to pounce on others to get some attention.

Quote:
Loved how Brooke was able to make J.J. comfortable.

I flew a lot as a kid and I always appreciated how nice the flight attendants were to me so I figured they should get some love :)

Quote:
:lol poor Tara. She's so patient with her two (soon to be three) children.

Ha. She is. God help them all if she wasn’t :P

Quote:
Loved how excited J.J. got over clouds.

Clouds are awesome!

Quote:
I agree. My phone allows phone calls, sends texts, and takes crappy pic (that can not be e-mailed). It works fine.

Ha. I’m a bit more Willow-y in that I love my smartphone, but I’m not bothered upgrading to the newest one while this one still works.

Quote:
Love how J.J. has the ability to take a complicated topic he doesn't understand and make it fit with what he does know.

I think that’s all part of learning when you’re a kid, isn’t it? Fitting things together slowly like a puzzle.

Quote:
You mean HC? Can you help narrow down the chapter or the events around it? Or do you mean the prequel to HC that you haven't even written yet. :p

Haha, sorry, I meant the as-yet unwritten prequel :P Have to keep my readers somehow!

Thanks for commenting :)

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I'm glad that Willow-the-cranky-bear got some much needed sleep in the airplane... Big lol for JJ "getting" a "girlfriend"... Yay for JJ being so excited about clouds and figuring about his origins in his own way... Their rental apartment sure is nice place... Can't wait for their new Boston adventures...

Haha glad you enjoyed the chapter and hope you enjoy the rest of Boston!

Thanks for your comment :)

leonhart17

Quote:
Aww, JJ's so cute on the plane and blushing at the flight attendant! Adorable!

Hehe, he’s definitely a cutie, his first girlfriend is a big deal :wink

fhiwda

Quote:
Looks as though I have missed a few updates.

:bigwave

Quote:
So...would it have made a difference with Shiela if either child had been made from Willow's egg? The way you described her reaction is exactly what is wrong with society today! Parents judging and not accepting their children. psha!

I don’t think ultimately it would have mattered. I think she was just having a moment of ‘oh my superior genes are being passed on’ but it was quashed almost instantly remembering who those ‘genes’ were being raised by. And I agree, it sucks!

Quote:
I love the way the baby name came about. It was meant to be!

Aww glad you liked it!

Quote:
Being all grouchy at the airport is perfect! This is how most families are because of the stress of the whole thing!

Ha, you know, I flew to NY recently and I was pretty much sitting beside a family the exact way I described so I was sure it was realistic :wink

Quote:
Wonderful updates, Doll!

:blush Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback :)

Update Directly Below

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04/11)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TITLE: Family Confidential

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The promised sequel to Hacker Confidential. How are Willow, Tara, JJ and all their family getting on 4 years into the future?

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but mostly just spoilers for all of Hacker Confidential . If you haven’t read that...well, you really will have no idea what’s going on lol.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: We're getting into the home stretch of the ending of this one! Here's chapter in Boston for you all and then we're gearing up for baby time! I reckon there's going to be 5 chapters left, including this and the epilogue.

Chapter 60

“Where are we going now, where are we going now?” JJ asked excitedly from the backseat of the car, proudly wearing a New England Aquarium cap on his head and carrying a blue, foil balloon with a stingray on it.

Tara smiled affectionately at him through the rear-view mirror, happy he’d had such a good morning at the aquarium. It was their first full day in Boston, having stayed mostly indoors after arriving to the apartment the day before; the flight having worn both Willow and JJ out. Everyone had woken up feeling fresh and it was decided they’d visit the aquarium and then decide what to do from there.

She watched JJ pull his balloon up and down with glee then rolled her eyes playfully when she saw Willow also bouncing in the passenger seat, wearing the same cap.

“What do you think? Take him to see Quincy Market or drop the car back at the apartment and take the T to the gardens for old times’ sake?”

“Gardens!” Willow replied enthusiastically before looking over the seat to JJ, “Remember the turtle?!”

JJ’s eyes went wide and he nodded keenly.

“She was, she was like a hundred years old!”

Tara smiled and idly listened to her son and wife talk excitedly about the aquatic wildlife they’d seen as she followed the streets back to their apartment.

“Noooo I don’t wanna go home!” JJ whined as he saw them pulling up.

“We’re not,” Tara replied to him as she shut the engine off, “Just a quick pee break and then we’re going on a train.”

“A train?” JJ asked, his face lighting up, “Cool!”

They all bundled into the apartment and took turns using the bathroom, and JJ tied his balloon to his bed while Tara filled her purse with some juice boxes and animal crackers to stop any hunger-filled tantrums that might appear as the day wore on – from wife or son.

“Okay, everyone ready?” she asked as they gathered back at the door and got two answering nods, “Well then let me just…”

She grabbed a small bottle of sunblock from her purse and started reapplying it to JJ’s arms and face. He squirmed a little but didn’t try to protest, knowing it would be futile. When she finished, she stood and started doing the same to Willow, who swatted her away.

“I’m not a child.”

“Well you’re carrying my child, so let me help,” Tara replied, resuming her actions. She made sure the white lotion was rubbed into her wife’s face until it was just lightly shimmering, then kissed her nose, “As much as I love those freckles, it’s not worth the risk.”

Willow blushes a little and smiled shyly.

“Do you want to go walk around the campus and then go to the gardens? He’ll get bored of the T if we do too many rides this week so we could take the opportunity while he’s excited.”

“Good idea,” Tara smiled, taking Willow’s hand, “Let’s go.”

They walked hand in hand with JJ in front of them back out of the building and onto the street. The sun was beating down but there was a light breeze in the air that cut through the heat and made it bearable while they walked the familiar route to the nearest T station.

“God, it’s all so déjà vu-y,” Willow said, looking around as they walked, “I feel like I’m coming to collect you from work or heading out to one of the many interviews I didn’t get.”

“Well, aren’t you glad?” Tara asked, lowering her voice a tad, “No FBI job means no Buffalo which means no…”

She nodded towards JJ who was skipping ahead in front and Willow smiled widely.

“Never been happier to have left college during a recession.”

Tara smiled and swung their hands a little between them, stopping as they arrived at the T station.

“JJ, in here,” she called and JJ diligently turned on his heels and skidded back to them, looking around in fascination as they went in and got their rail cards.

They only had to wait a few minutes before the train arrived and JJ instantly rushed up to the only spare seat and sat on his knees, looking out the window with rapt attention, despite there only being a brick wall on the other side yet. Tara went over and was about to pull him away so Willow could sit when the man next to him stood and offered her his seat instead.

“Thank you,” Willow smiled at him graciously, “I can pull him away if you want to sit.”

The man smiled and shook his head.

“I loved trains when I was a kid too.”

Willow tugged at JJ’s sleeve.

“Say thank you.”

JJ looked behind himself and offered a toothy grin.

“Thanks, mister.”

“Thank you,” Tara added kindly to him as she held onto the same handrail.

The train jolted into movement and JJ had his face pressed right against the window before Willow pulled him away and made him stay an inch back.

“I don’t miss public transport,” Tara said to Willow with a small crooked smile as people bumped into her from all angles.

“You were the one who wanted to do this,” Willow giggled in response.

“I know, I know,” Tara replied with a soft smile, “I did. I do. It’s nice to remember.”

Willow smirked a little.

“And appreciate the beauty of our cars?”

Tara grinned but didn’t get a chance to say anything as JJ pulled Willow’s attention away, firing questions at her about the train and how it worked.

“Next stop,” Tara said to Willow after a while, her and JJ still conversing about the train.

“I better start trying to stand now,” Willow replied jokingly, though did just that.

The train came to a screeching halt a minute later and Tara had to quickly grab a hold of Willow’s waist to stop her from falling. She grabbed JJ’s hand and helped them both from the train, out of the station and onto the street, sighing as she did so.

“Okay, that’s enough remembering that. I think I should get the T back by myself and come collect you guys. You can take JJ to the playground.”

“That seems a little extreme, Tara,” Willow replied, holding JJ’s hand firmly as people whooshed past them.

Tara raised an eyebrow and shook her head.

“You were lucky to get a seat this time. I don’t want you standing for an hour and getting pushed around. I should have thought about before.”

Willow contemplated that for a moment and nodded.

“Okay, yeah, you’re right. But we’ll worry about that later,” she replied, holding her arm out.

Tara smiled and linked her arm with Willow and they started walking the short way to the Boston College campus.

“This is where we went to college, JJ,” Tara said as they approached, feeling a tingle of nostalgia as she saw the unchanged alma mater.

“What’s college?” JJ asked curiously, looking around the vast campus.

“College is where some people go when they finish high school to learn about the job they’re going to do,” Willow explained as simply as she could, “But it’s also where me and Mommy met each other.”

JJ seemed surprised.

“You didn’t always know ‘chuder?”

Willow shook her head.

“No, we didn’t meet until we were twenty years old.”

“Actually your mother was only nineteen,” Tara cut in and Willow stared at her.

“Good idea, tell our son you’re a cradle robber.”

Tara just shot her a smile and brought JJ onto the path and up a few feet before dropping to his level.

“We met right here.”

JJ looked around as if he was trying to find some kind of special marker for the area, but just saw grass and trees.

“You did?”

Tara nodded.

“Your Momma spilled her coffee all over me.”

“Hey,” Willow whined from above, “I paid for the dry cleaning.”

JJ nodded in acceptance but then leaned closer to her.

“What’s dry cleaning?”

Tara laughed and scooped JJ up in her arms, standing again.

“It’s just a special kind of laundry,” she explained, then turned them around to face in a different direction, “Hey, see that building over there?”

JJ nodded and Willow came up beside them, leading them towards their old dorm building.

“That’s where we lived when we were in college here.”

JJ’s brow creased.

“You lived in lotta places.”

“Well you see we lived here while we went to college but when it finished-,” Tara started to explain but cut herself off when she saw her wife approaching the window to what had been their dorm room, “Willow get away from that window!”

Willow continued trying to peer in over the shrub beneath it.

“I just want to see if it looks the same! It’s summer, nobody’s in there!”

We were in there during summers,” Tara replied pointedly, “And do you remember what we did to pass the time?”

Willow jumped away from the window at that and came back to them.

“So, wanna go to the gardens?” she asked with a nervous chuckle, “Swan boats, maybe an animal-crack-and-juice-box picnic?”

She shot a hopeful, winning smile in Tara’s direction, who just rolled her eyes a little and looked back to JJ.

“Would you like to see where me and Momma got married?”

JJ shrugged.

“Okay.”

Tara set him back on the ground and turned to Willow.

“Do you have enough cash on you for a cab or do we need to go to an ATM?”

Willow checked her wallet and confirmed she had enough money, so they all bundled into the back seat of a taxi, which dropped them at the entrance to the public gardens fifteen minutes later.

“Wow,” JJ said, his eyes wide as he walked between his two mothers, a hand in each of theirs, into the gardens, “This is a big park!”

“It sure is,” Tara replied, smiling down at him, “And this is where me and Momma got married. Do you remember the photograph of us in the white dresses above the fire at home? That was our wedding day, right here.”

JJ looked around as they walked along the paths, admiring the vastness and colours, then stopped for a moment at the large equestrian statue of George Washington. Willow noticed his interest and smiled.

“Do you know who this is?”

JJ examined the statue and shrugged.

“A horse?”

“Do you know who’s on the horse?” she asked and JJ shook his head, “That’s George Washington. He was the very first president. You know, he could never tell a lie.”

“Really?” JJ asked, intrigued.

“Uh huh,” Willow replied and started to recount the tale of the cherry tree.

JJ seemed interested in the story and happily listened as he skipped along until he caught sight of the pond and started to jump and down excitedly.

“Swans!”

“Their names are Romeo and Juliet,” Willow explained, deciding to forego that tale until he was a little older to understand the tragedy of the star-crossed lovers, “You know they’ve lived here since before we were even in college. They’re in swan-love.”

“But they’re actually Juliet and Juliet,” Tara added, smiling at the birds, who were floating around next to each other.

Willow spun her head around, confused.

“What?”

“They’re both female,” Tara said, looking curiously at Willow, “You didn’t know that?”

“Um, no!” Willow replied, grinning, “That’s awesome!”

“What’s awesome?” JJ asked, looking between them.

“The swans are both girls,” Willow said, ruffling her son’s hair, “Like me and Mommy.”

JJ just shrugged, not seeing what was particularly awesome about that – it was normal for him.

“Can we feed them?”

Willow looked regretful.

“Um, I don’t thi–”

“I brought some bread,” Tara cut in with a smile, opening her purse and producing a small baggie with a couple of slices of bread torn into quarters, “But they might not be hungry, okay? We can't force them.”

JJ nodded as he was handed the bag and started to tear off smaller pieces of the bread and throw them into the water. He started to pout when the swans bypassed them but instantly perked up when they circled back and started nipping at the offerings.

“They’re eating it!” he beamed, tearing and throwing more bread into the water.

“Juliet and Juliet,” Willow whispered to Tara with a grin, “I can’t believe I didn’t know that. It’d be a lot sweeter if swans weren’t notoriously vicious.”

“Only when protecting their young,” Tara replied, her hand placed firmly on JJ’s shoulder, “I think we can understand that.”

Willow smiled and put a hand on her belly, feeling some small movements against it when she did so. JJ finished feeding the birds with what he had, then spotted one of the swan boats ahead and all but jumped out of his skin at the prospect of being able to sail around the pond.

They brought him over to where the swan boats were docked and paid the fee; JJ scrambling right to back bench, looking at and feeling the fake swans that sat there with glee. Willow and Tara sat either of him, their heads leaning towards each other as the boat started to glide further into the water and around the pond.

“Hey, who would’ve thought?” Willow said quietly, nodding down at JJ and putting a hand on her belly, “All those years ago, that first ride…all of this?”

Tara smiled softly.

“It’s kinda nice when dreams come true.”

Willow leant her head down to rest on Tara’s shoulder and affectionately stroked JJ’s hair.

“It kinda is.”

“He’s fast asle…” Willow trailed off as she re-entered the living space of the apartment.

The only light in the room came from numerous flickering candles which were placed at various points and at various heights around the room, just bright enough to reveal Tara kneeling in the middle of the floor, spacing out some white containers.

She looked up when she heard Willow’s voice and smiled.

“I ordered Chinese food. We talked about maybe reminiscing a little last night but never got around to it…”

Willow beamed and walked over excitedly, kneeling beside Tara.

“Sesame chicken?”

Tara sat back and picked up one of two pairs of chopsticks near her and used them to pick up a piece of chicken from one of the containers, holding it out. Willow scooted closer to Tara and slowly wrapped her lips around the offering, dragging it away from the utensils.

“Good?” Tara asked in a low whisper, intently watching Willow’s mouth.

“Delicious,” Willow replied, purposing licking her lips before taking the second set of chopsticks and dipping into the same container, “Try some.”

Tara bit the top of the chicken off, making sure to bear her teeth as she did so, then swallowed and took the rest in the same seductive manner Willow had.

“You were right. Delicious.”

They continued to feed each other from the selection of steamed dumplings, vegetable Lo Mein and the rest of the chicken, interspersed with soft kisses and whispered words of affection until the containers were empty and their mouths were kept busy with each other’s.

“Whaddya say we go burn off that delicious meal off?” Willow whispered, her hands massaging the back of Tara’s neck and into her scalp.

“Mmhh, yes please,” Tara whispered back, her hand sliding down her wife’s back to her hip, nipping at her lips for a moment, “I’ll meet you in there.”

She helped Willow stand up and pulled her in for another quick kiss before turning and lightly patting her behind. Willow giggled and scooted of while Tara blew out the candles and gathered them all in the corner, then took up the empty food containers to trash.

She practically skipped excitedly to the bedroom and closed the door, seeing Willow almost completely naked, in a hurry to try and rid herself of the rest of her clothes. She went over and caught her from behind, stopping her movements.

“Hey, what’s the rush?” she murmured, her lips beginning a trail along Willow’s shoulder blade and hands slipping under the waistband of her panties.

Willow instinctively tilted her neck and gave a soft sigh.

“I-I was gonna be ready for you in bed,” she replied, embarrassed, before tacking on sheepishly, “It’s not exactly the sexiest sight in the world watching an 8 months pregnant woman trying to climb in.”

Tara turned Willow around and put her hands on the back of her neck, leaning down to kiss her.

“It is when the 8 months pregnant woman is you.”

Willow’s cheeks flushed as Tara’s lips brushed against hers and she reached up to sweep some hair away from her wife’s face.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stop making me swoon?”

Tara just smiled in a way that made Willow feel her heart skip a beat and started to guide them towards the bed. She helped Willow lie down and spent several minutes slowly dragging her gaze down her wife’s body.

Willow felt her breath quicken as Tara let her fingertips follow her eyes, just barely grazing her skin but sending fiery tingles through her with each touch. She wiggled her hips when she felt Tara start to pull her panties off, the last of her clothing, and gulped at the lusty gaze that continued to be thrust upon her.

“Y-you know it’s pretty bad… etiquette to um…sit there in all your clothes while I’m naked.”

Tara slipped off the end of the bed and brought her hands to the base of her shirt with a half-smile.

“Well you know how important I think politeness is.”

Willow pushed herself up a little in the bed so she could see over her bump and enjoyed the show Tara put on of stripping herself until the last garment fell to the floor. She bit the side of her lip as she took her turn in dragging her eyes along her wife’s nude form and exhaled slowly as Tara sat back between her legs.

“It’s good you’re so…well-mannered.”

“It’s an important trait,” Tara replied, bending Willow’s knees upwards and caressing her thighs.

Willow let out a soft sigh as Tara dropped her lips against her belly and hands roamed around her hips and legs. Her moans started quiet but grew in volume as Tara’s hand slipped between her legs and began to tease her folds. Her back arched a little and a gruff sound left her mouth before she suddenly reached for Tara’s wrist.

“W-wait.”

Tara kept her hand between Willow’s legs and lay down beside her, dropping her head into her wife’s neck.

“Don’t worry, I’m not rushing,” she whispered, trailing her lips up to Willow’s and sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

Willow moaned against Tara’s lips and pushed her tongue into her wife’s mouth. Her hands went to the back of Tara’s head to bring their mouths closer together for a deep, passionate kiss until she felt some dextrous fingertips start to move over the sensitive tip of her clit and pulled away with a jolt.

Tara dropped her head into Willow’s neck again as she moved her fingers back and forth, kissing and licking at her sensitive skin and loving the moans floating down to her ears until she felt a pulling at her wrist again.

“T-that wasn’t what I was ‘wait’-ing.”

Tara stilled her hand and lifted her head, concerned.

“Are you okay?” she asked softly, “Am I hurting you?”

Willow shook her head reassuringly, then swallowed, embarrassed; wanting to bring up a certain imbalance between them over the past few weeks as her bump had really started to stretch out, but was self-conscious about the whole ordeal.

“You’ve been really generous lately,” she eventually managed to say plainly, only to get a confused look from Tara, “You know, in the bedroom department…sexy-snuggles division.”

Tara dropped her gaze a moment, flushing. Willow idly toyed with her fingers before clearing her throat.

“You’ve been all with the giving and I haven’t been any with the returning.”

Tara lovingly stroked Willow’s cheek.

“It’s okay, I understand.”

“I need to sit down after walking the stairs,” Willow rambled off in explanation, still obviously embarrassed, “So you know…warm and fuzzy happys make for a very sleepy Willow.”

“I know,” Tara replied with a genuine smile, “I understand. It’s okay.”

Willow turned herself onto her sit and put a hand on Tara’s hip.

“I want to. Please,” she said, then gave a small smile, “And if giving with the Willow-lovin’ doesn’t wear me out, maybe I could get a little bit of Tara-lovin’ after.”

Tara giggled a little and smiled at her wife.

“Okay.”

Willow grinned excitedly and leant forward as much as she could, Tara meeting her halfway so they could kiss. She let her fingers splay out over Tara’s hip to dig into the fleshiness of her buttocks. After several minutes of passionate kissing and feeling overcome at the sensation of Tara gently but needily clawing at her breasts, she started to try and reach down between her wife’s leg.

She puffed out a breath of irritation when her swollen stomach hindered her efforts and tried to reach under herself to get to Tara, but to no avail either.

“Lift your leg a bit,” she said, slapping Tara’s hip lightly in indication.

Tara bent her knee up a little, but stopped after just an inch, frowning.

“I don’t want to put any weight on your belly.”

“Yeah, I know…” Willow replied with the same look on her face before gesturing a turning motion with her hand, “Turn around.”

Tara complied and turned so her back was to Willow. She felt the bump knock against her back repeatedly and heard groans of frustration as Willow tried to twist around in a way that would give her enough reach to get where she needed to go but couldn’t quite make it.

“Willow,” Tara started gently, looking over her shoulder to offer a smile, “I don’t think this is going to work…”

Willow’s face fell and her eyes creased as if she was about to cry.

“You don’t want me, do you?”

“More than anything,” Tara replied emphatically, then gave a joking smile to lighten the mood, “The shower head can only cut it for so long.”

Willow blushed but smiled too and bit the side of her lip in thought.

“I can’t reach pass my belly like this. What if you were on your hands and knees?”

Tara gave Willow a tender kiss and nuzzled her nose for a moment for moving up onto her hands and knees. She felt Willow climb behind her and put a hand on either of her buttocks, massaging them.

She felt a shiver go through her spine and spread her legs as much as she could accommodatingly, gasping sharply when two fingers began to probe her entrance.

“You’re such a tease,” she breathed, only to hear another frustrated sound.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Willow struggling to lean forward to and turn in different directions to let her fingers slide in some more, which only resulted in her accidentally thrusting forward, her belly hitting into Tara and making her fall forwards, flat on her stomach, knocking her head against the headboard.

“Tara!” Willow gasped in alarm, crawling back down beside her and checking her head.

“That’s not why they call it a headboard,” Tara tried to joke, only for Willow to look away, ashamed, “Darling, it’s okay.”

“It’s not okay,” Willow replied, swallowing repeatedly, “I’m so embarrassed.”

Tara curled into Willow’s side and began to kiss her cheek over and over again.

“Come here. It is, it’s okay. I love you.”

Willow sniffled but didn’t rebuff Tara’s comfort.

“I mean it’s one thing when I need you to help me tie my shoes but I can’t even…” she trailed off before throwing her arms in the air, “And I’m only going to get bigger! All I wanna do is show my wife that I love her!”

Tara stroked her cheek, thinking that a verbal reassurance that she knew wasn’t what Willow needed right now.

“Willow, maybe I could, um…” she looked around, trying to think, “Stand while you sit on the bed or something?”

Willow eyes lit up at that.

“Sit!”

“Yeah? Does that sound like it would work?” Tara asked, delighted Willow was smiling again and started to stand off the bed, looking around herself, “Maybe we should put some pillows around in case I lose my balance, I don’t want to fall on you.”

“No Tara,” Willow replied, tugging on Tara’s hand and waggling her eyebrows, “Sit.”

Tara’s eyes widened as she realised what her wife meant and tried to ignore the hot pool of desire she felt form between her legs.

“I don’t know…”

“Why not?” Willow asked, eagerly bouncing, “We do it all the time.”

“Not since Sunnydale, not since you’ve been so big,” Tara replied offhandedly before wincing when she saw Willow’s face fall, “I’m sorry that came out wrong.”

Willow swallowed for a moment and gestured dismissively.

“It’s okay, I know what you meant,” she replied as she grabbed Tara’s hand and squeezed tightly, “Please? I mean, nice headboard and we have lots of pillows. Please? Please? Don’t make me beg to make love to my wife.”

Tara climbed back in beside Willow and let out a shaky breath.

“You know that makes me out of control.”

Willow stuck her tongue out between her teeth.

“Exactly,” she replied, then lowered her voice and tapped her fingertips along Tara’s jaw, “You want to. I’m making you wet, I can tell.”

Tara squeezed her legs together and closed her eyes, reopening them a moment later considerably darkened.

“That’s what I like to see,” Willow whispered, taking Tara’s bottom lip between her teeth and dragging her tongue along it, “Want some more of that?”

Tara could only nod and Willow pulled her down for a brief but steamy kiss before settling her head back against the pillows in wait. Tara exhaled slowly as she moved to kneel at the head of the bed, then threw her leg over Willow’s chest and shuffled up a little.

She took a loose hold of the headboard and waited for Willow to position another pillow behind herself before gently lowering herself onto her wife’s mouth. Her grip instantly tightened and a trembling moan left her lips as she felt Willow’s soft lips tenderly caress her.

It had been a few weeks since Willow had touched her in such an intimate manner and she was struggling to resist the deeps urges her hips were sending her to buck, but she held strong, wanting the soft acquaintance for them both.

Willow rested her hands on Tara’s buttocks as her lips explored the area she’d been absent from for a while until the taste and sensation of her wife became too much and she needed more. She clutched Tara’s cheeks more firmly and extended her tongue, circling the sensitive area around her wife’s clit.

A long moan fell to her ears and she felt Tara start to gently push against her. She flicked her tongue over the throbbing nub and delighted in the feel of Tara rubbing on her.

Tara lost herself in everything Willow, keeping a steady grip on the headboard but not worrying about anything but the intense pleasure coursing through her. She let every rush flow through her, feeling everything deeply and intensely until her whole body was tingling in anticipation.

Willow could feel how close Tara was and was working diligently to help her over, pulling her in in time with how her wife’s hips were moving. The moans floating down to her were getting louder and louder and she too was getting lost in everything Tara until she both heard and felt her tumble over with a strangled groan muffled from the blonde biting down on her lip.

Tara let her hands fall from the headboard but stayed in place, letting Willow hold her for a few minutes as she was gently eased down from the haze of ecstasy. She could have happily stayed there for hours just letting Willow sooth her sated flesh but when a second chill ran up her spine in a matter of seconds, she lifted herself off of her wife and slid down to curl into her side.

“Mmmhhh,” she murmured in content, her eyes closing sleepily as she threw her arm over Willow’s stomach and nuzzled into her shoulder.

Willow reached over to stroke her hair and dropped her lips to kiss the top of her head.

“Sorry I’ve been neglecting you.”

Tara shook her head into Willow’s shoulder.

“You haven’t. I promise,” she replied, opening her eyes and looking up to Willow with a soft smile, “You know I don’t make promises I don’t mean.”

Willow smiled and held her pinky finger up. Tara took it and let herself be pulled into a warm kiss.

“I love you.”

“I love you too,” she replied tenderly, pecking her lips again as she brushed the back of her fingertips against Willow’s cheek and gave a crooked grin, “You don’t look completely…worn out.”

Willow flashed her teeth, then bit her lip giddily before turning around so her back was to Tara. Tara pressed her breasts into Willow’s back and started to kiss along her shoulder blade as her hand caressed its way down the redhead’s side to her hip.

Willow bent her top knee forward a little and felt her mouth go dry as Tara’s hand continued to move down and teased her entrance from behind.

“Tara…” she moaned quietly as her wife sucked on the piece of skin where her neck met her shoulders, “Baby…”

Tara’s head shot up, concerned.

“Is the baby okay?”

Willow looked over her shoulder and gave a soft smile.

“You-baby.”

Tara blushed.

“Sorry,” she whispered, moving her mouth behind Willow’s ear, licking around the curve.

Willow let out a soft gasp as Tara nipped at her lobe while fingers started to dip into her wetness again, gathering moisture before gently slipping inside. She moaned at the satisfying fullness and pushed her hips down as Tara thrust up, giving her just the right amount of friction.

She writhed around as Tara tongued her ear and moved inside her, the combination causing deep, throbbing heat to pulse through her body. She grabbed Tara’s wrist as she felt a pressure building and pushed her deeper and faster inside her, not able to form the words to request it.

Tara matched the rhythm Willow was setting and pushed her own hips behind to give her more power, feeling her wife begin to come undone almost immediately.

“Tara…Tara…Oh Tara…”

Willow clawed at the sheet as her eyes glazed over and turned her head into the pillow to silence the cries rising from her throat as her body shook through her release. She continued to softly moan as Tara gently moved inside her before finally stilling and cupping her mound.

“I am now,” Willow murmured with a dreamy smile on her face, “Worn out I mean.”

Tara smiled and gathered the blanket around them, cradling Willow close.

“Sounds like you need someone to cuddle you into a proper sleep.”

Willow nodded with a sleepy grin.

“Know where I might find such a person?”

Tara smiled again and pecked Willow’s lips.

“Right here.”

Willow let out some happy sounds of contentment and closed her eyes, ready to let sleep take her.

Tara felt herself pulled from slumber for what had to be at least the 10th time in the few hours since they’d gone to sleep from feeling Willow toss and turn. She shuffled over and curled into her wife’s back, throwing her arm around her stomach and giving it a calming rub.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” she murmured sleepily.

“Nothing,” Willow replied, her tone indicating anything but, “I’m Finey McFine.”

Tara inhaled deeply from the back of Willow’s hair, trying to wake herself up a little.

“No, you’re Tossy McTurn.”

Willow turned onto her back with a groan of effort and looked at Tara with a small pout.

“You’re going to think I’m a horrible cliché and roll your eyes.”

Tara’s vision was clouded from her half-closed eyes but she gently shook her head.

“I won’t.”

Willow looked conflicted as to whether to reveal the cause of her insomniac turmoil but finally broke down with a sigh.

“I want a pickle.”

Tara pursed her lips to stop the smile from showing and sluggishly sat up, rubbing her eyes.

“Okay.”

Willow enjoyed watching Tara’s naked back muscles rippling as she stretched for a moment until she saw her slipping from the bed.

“We don’t have any.”

Tara went to the dresser and started pulling on a pair of sweats and an old sweatshirt.

“I’ll get you some.”

Willow frowned and glanced over at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

“It’s 2am.”

“That convenience store on the corner is still there, I saw it walking to the T,” Tara replied, gathering her hair from inside the hood of the sweatshirt, “It’s probably still 24 hours.”

Willow’s frown deepened.

“Is that safe?”

Tara gave a wry grin.

“It was safe when we needed a middle-of-the-night ice cream run after a marathon session.”

Willow blushed and cracked a smile, her eyes softening.

“You’re gonna go wandering the streets of Boston at 2am because I want a pickle?”

“Mmhhmm,” Tara replied, slipping into a pair of flats, “Do you want something disgusting to dip it in?”

Willow shook her head, a little embarrassed.

“Just the pickle.”

Tara covered her mouth to stifle a yawn and walked over to leave a sleepy kiss on Willow’s forehead before leaving the bedroom, grabbing her wallet and the apartment key and leaving the building.

She stuck her hands into the front pocket of her sweatshirt as the cold night air hit her and stuck her chin down into her chest as another yawn escaped from her mouth. She quickly skirted around the few corners and smiled when she saw the flicking neon sign above the convenience store she was looking for, a regular stop for them when they had lived in Boston, for early-morning coffee and milk runs as well as for the late-night ice-cream.

It had been run by a cherry Indian man who seemed to always be behind the cash desk regardless of what time of the day or night it was, claiming a special blend of tea from his home town was his secret to keep him going.

Tara opened and stepped through the door, shivering a little as she did so and kept her head down as she wandered the aisles looking for pickles, the bright lights of the store harsh against her still sleepy eyes.

She eventually and gratefully located a jar in the middle aisle surrounded by pasta sauces and grabbed a second one just in case, then brought them up to the check-out, leaving them on the counter and fumbling in her pockets for her wallet, not looking up until a familiar cheery voice piped up in heavy accented clipped English.

“I know you! Coffee and ice-cream!”

Tara peered up, suddenly conscious of the fact that she hadn’t even bothered to brush her hair but smiled softly when she recognised the short, dark-skinned man scanning the jars.

“Mr Chatterjee?”

“Is you!” Mr Chatterjee said chirpily, “I have not seen you in…many years!”

Tara’s smile widened, almost coyly; the man’s cheerfulness was comforting and charismatic.

“We moved. New York, upstate. I can’t believe you remember me,” she said, then gestured at him, “And that you’re still here.”

“The tea. Will make you live forever,” Mr Chatterjee replied, pointing at a cup with a clear brownish liquid beside him, before looking at Tara inquisitively, “Your friend! The pretty girl!”

“Very pretty,” Tara agreed, then tapped the top of one of the jars, “For her. She’s having a baby.”

Mr. Chatterjee nodded understandingly.

“My wife enjoy the pickles with baby too. With the peanut butter.”

Tara looked around and grabbed a couple of packs of peanut butter cups, leaving them down on the counter.

“Better be on the safe side.”

Mr. Chatterjee smiled and rang the items through as well. Tara handed him the cash and took her change, pocketing it and gathering everything, offering the man a small wave as she started towards the door.

“Nice to see you, Mr. Chatterjee. Keep drinking that tea!”

Mr. Chatterjee laughed and waved.

“I will! Bye! Come again!”

Tara left the store and rearranged the jars in her hands, stuffing the peanut butter cups into her front pocket and quickly made her way back to the apartment. She carefully closed the door so JJ wouldn’t wake up and left one of the jars in the refrigerator, then grabbed a paper towel and went back into the bedroom.

Willow sat up straight as she entered and Tara walked over, handing her the jar with the paper towel wrapped around it and left the peanut butter cups on the nightstand.

“In case you wanted something sweet,” she said softly, kissing her forehead before moving back around to her side of the bed, stripping off as she did so.

“Tara, thank you,” Willow replied, her voice full of emotion.

Tara left her clothes pooled on the floor to worry about in the morning and gratefully sank back under the covers, cuddling up to Willow’s side again, closing her eyes with a soft sigh of contentment to be back in bed.

“Remember this when you knock me up,” she replied, then paused for a moment but was smiling, “I meant if.”

Willow saw the smile and grinned from ear to ear.

“I will,” she replied as she tried and failed to open the jar.

Tara felt Willow’s arms straining above her and cracked an eye open, reaching for the jar when she saw her struggling. She popped the lid and handed it back.

“You’re like my superhero,” Willow giggled giddily, then saw Tara settle back down against her, “I can go eat this in the kitchen.”

Tara shook her head.

“Crunch away, my love.”

Willow took a pickle from the jar and wrapped the paper towel around it to stop soak up the juice around it and happily bit into it, the satisfying flavour and saltiness instantly filling the craving that had kept her up half the night.

“Feel better?” Tara asked, feeling Willow’s body relaxing beside her.

“Much,” Willow replied through a mouthful, finishing the pickle and reaching for another one. The peanut butter cup caught her eye and a fresh craving stirred inside her so tore the pack open and took a bite of each at the same time, “Oh my god this is amazing.”

Tara peered up and saw what her wife was eating, grinning a little in response.

“Thank Mr. Chatterjee.”

Willow’s eyebrow rose in surprise as she continued to stuff her mouth with the delicious new combination of flavours.

“The Indian guy? He was still there?”

Tara gave a small chuckle.

“It’s the tea, Willow. It’s always the tea.”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs

Great chapter. Loved the family outing.

Quote:
“Noooo I don’t wanna go home!” JJ whined as he saw them pulling up.

So cute :)

Quote:
“Never been happier to have left college during a recession.”

:lol Hopefully I'll be able to say the same thing someday. Last three weeks.

Quote:
“Willow get away from that window!”

Willow continued trying to peer in over the shrub beneath it.

“I just want to see if it looks the same! It’s summer, nobody’s in there!”

“We were in there during summers,” Tara replied pointedly, “And do you remember what we did to pass the time?”

Willow jumped away from the window at that and came back to them.

:rofl Hilarious

Quote:
“The swans are both girls,” Willow said, ruffling her son’s hair, “Like me and Mommy.”

JJ just shrugged, not seeing what was particularly awesome about that – it was normal for him.

Loved this. :)

:drool them making love. Willow's difficulty seemed very realistic. (I'm guessing :) )

:lol at Willow wanting a pickle. It's a chiche for a reason. Loved how Tara automatically got up get some.

Mr. Chatterjee sounds cool. Loved how he remembered them after all these years.

Can't wait for the next update

Last edited by BuffyFan4ever on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I'm glad that they took JJ to places that are so important to them... Yay for Willow getting a well deserved chance to express her love in a physical way... Lol for Willow and her pickle craving... Big yay for Mr. Chatterjee still being the store keeper and that he remembers Tara & Willow...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:12 pm 

Aww, that was super cute and I love them! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Awesome updates as usual! I love the fun times in Boston :) Getting excited for baby time :D

Can't wait for the next! (even if I'm bad kitten and don't always leave feedback :P)

~Leo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:27 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey, Laragh!

So much to love! *happy sigh*

I loved their trip and how J.J. seems like a real kid, nice but not all soppy.

Their trips down memory lane were lovely . . . I enjoy those.

Really touched by their lovemaking. And yes, hotness ensued, but I totally got Willow's frustration and embarrassment and loved Tara's tenderness and how they worked it out so they could make love.

The craving . . . utterly wonderful! It was funny and tender and I absolutely loved it and yes, have to echo Dibs-Master Bryan in cheering Mr. Chatterjee for his good wishes and excellent advice!

Thanks!

Ariel

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04/18)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
Great chapter. Loved the family outing.

So cute :)

Glad you liked it!

Quote:
:lol Hopefully I'll be able to say the same thing someday. Last three weeks.

Good luck!! :)

Quote:
:rofl Hilarious

Nosiness rarely pays off! :P

Quote:
Loved this. :)

JJ loves his mommies but like any kid, there’s no way he’ll ever describe them as ‘awesome’

Quote:
:drool them making love. Willow's difficulty seemed very realistic. (I'm guessing :) )

I’m guessing too! I did ask a friend who was pregnant and she did confirm it was difficult and awkward, but I did play it up a little for the comedy :P

Quote:
:lol at Willow wanting a pickle. It's a chiche for a reason. Loved how Tara automatically got up get some.

What your pregnant wife wants, your pregnant wife gets!

Quote:
Mr. Chatterjee sounds cool. Loved how he remembered them after all these years.

That tea is good for your memory too! :wink

Thanks for commenting

zampsa1975

Quote:
I'm glad that they took JJ to places that are so important to them... Yay for Willow getting a well deserved chance to express her love in a physical way... Lol for Willow and her pickle craving... Big yay for Mr. Chatterjee still being the store keeper and that he remembers Tara & Willow...

Haha glad you enjoyed the chapter :)

Thanks for your comment!

leonhart17

Quote:
Aww, that was super cute and I love them! :D

:D :D So happy to hear that! :)

Thanks for commenting!

leos_pride

Quote:
Awesome updates as usual! I love the fun times in Boston :) Getting excited for baby time :D

Glad you enjoyed it! I’m getting excited too, she’s so close…

Quote:
Can't wait for the next! (even if I'm bad kitten and don't always leave feedback :P)

No such thing as a bad kitten! They are automatically given awesome status just by existing.

Thanks for your comment :)

Ariel

Quote:
So much to love! *happy sigh*

*happy sigh* right back that you’re enjoying it!

Quote:
I loved their trip and how J.J. seems like a real kid, nice but not all soppy.

I think he comes across as realistic because I’m really just a big kid myself :P

Quote:
Their trips down memory lane were lovely . . . I enjoy those.

I enjoy them too. It’s so wonderful to be able to write them as such an established couple but think about how they all started too.

Quote:
Really touched by their lovemaking. And yes, hotness ensued, but I totally got Willow's frustration and embarrassment and loved Tara's tenderness and how they worked it out so they could make love.

:) I really felt for Willow, she was just so mad at herself (irrationally so, but still there nonetheless) But they always work things out together so I’m glad they were able to with this too

Quote:
The craving . . . utterly wonderful! It was funny and tender and I absolutely loved it and yes, have to echo Dibs-Master Bryan in cheering Mr. Chatterjee for his good wishes and excellent advice!

Glad it came across as real and fun to read :) I realised when we were doing our Tara-cravings that I hadn’t touched much on Willow’s at all so I figured it needed to be rectified!

Thanks for your feedback!

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me. Added for this chapter: The tooth fairy story comes from this sweet little site

SUMMARY: The promised sequel to Hacker Confidential. How are Willow, Tara, JJ and all their family getting on 4 years into the future?

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but mostly just spoilers for all of Hacker Confidential . If you haven’t read that...well, you really will have no idea what’s going on lol.

Chapter 61

Willow awkwardly shifted as she tried to extract herself from the car, groaning as her bump wedged her in.

She eventually managed to wriggle herself free and slammed the door shut in annoyance.

Eurgh. Tara can take JJ to his damn playdates next time.

She clicked the button to alarm the car and stretched her back out a little to get rid of dull ache that seemed to be constantly bothering her these days, when she noticed a black SVU with a trailer attached, blocking the license plates, parked on the curb between their house and the house next door.

Huh. Are the neighbours moving? Wonder if we’re getting new ones. They better not be homophobes, that's the last thing we need with the new baby.

She continued to stretch and silently muse for another moment before straightening up again. She walked, though it was more like a waddle with only two weeks to go until baby-day loomed, towards the front door.

She went in and quietly closed the door, not wanting her annoyance from the car to extend to the house and moved straight through the kitchen to the backyard, figuring that’s where Tara would be - gardening as she did most weekend morning - even if she wasn’t expecting her home for a couple of hours.

She frowned when she saw it completely empty and started her search for her wife, a pang of annoyance coming back when she realised she’d have to climb the stairs; there was no Tara in sight anywhere downstairs.

She crawled them slowly and was about to call Tara’s name when she heard voices coming from their guest bedroom. Her brow creased in confusion, wondering why Tara would take a phone call in that room. She approached and had her hand on the knob, ready to turn, when she recognised the sound of two voices, Xander and Tara.

“Are you sure Willow won’t come home?”

“No, I sent her to get her hair done after dropping JJ off. She’ll be a few hours.”

Willow frowned, even more confused, and put her ear against the door.

“We’re almost finished anyway. Just a bit of readjusting should do it.”

“Thanks so much for this, Xander, Willow isn’t up for this kind of thing since the baby’s been getting so big.”

Willow felt hurt that she was being kept from something, then heard Xander speak again.

“No problem, I love to do it! Is right here good?”

“Right here is great.”

Willow heard a groaning sound from her wife before her voice floated out again.

“Willow definitely couldn’t do this.”

Willow’s hand clutched at her heart, not believing what she was hearing, then her eyes went wide as she heard Xander reply, his voice gruff from exertion.

“Do you want me to just put it in?”

Willow saw red at that and burst into the room, furious.

“Get your hands off of my wife!”

Tara and Xander jumped back in surprise as she ploughed into the room, but Willow was the one most in shock as she took in the completely transformed room.

A pink border ran around the room in the middle of the white walls with dancing bears illustrated inside it and on the wall opposite her were plush letter cushions, spelling out ‘Robyn’ in alternating pink and white.

The dresser in the room had been pushed to the opposite side and a couple of the top drawers were opened with some of the dresses they’d bought for the baby on display, with a set of monitors sitting nearly on top next to a lamp.

Facing the dresser in the other corner was a brand-new changing table, wipes and talcum powder all ready to go on the side and the diaper compartment hanging from it, filled. There was a chocolate brown-coloured loveseat sitting right in front of Willow, with just enough room to open the door before hitting it - it was small, but was wide enough that two people could still snuggle in comfortably.

There was a tall and wide bookcase in the last corner, the walnut wood matching the colour of the loveseat. It was separated into square segments, with some small colourful toys on display and the square in the centre had a few books slanted inside it; the most prominent one on display, Willow recognised as the gift they'd been given from Mrs Michelson in Sunnydale.

Right in the middle of the room, standing neatly on top of a circular, soft pink rug was a wooden crib, an arched piece of wood either end that when Willow peered closely saw ‘Robyn’ engraved on each. Inside was dressed with soft, white linens and a cheery pink teddy bear was sitting proudly in the middle, keeping guard.

And right behind the crib, both Xander and Tara stood in old sweats and tees, with a tool belt wrapped around Xander's waist for good measure. They both remained stilled in shock at Willow's abrupt and startling entrance until Xander suddenly squealed, in a way that very much contrasted the quite masculine appearance he was sporting.

“Hands? My hands are nowhere,” he exclaimed loudly, not wanting to be on the receiving end of any anger from a very-pregnant woman, “I don’t even own hands!”

When Willow didn’t react, he took it as a bad sign and not as her being in awe of the room, so he started to skid towards the door, figuring if an angry hormonal outburst was about to occur, him being there would only make things worse.

“I should go!”

Tara snapped to attention as she saw his scurry off and called after him.

“Xander, thank you so much!”

“Not for my hands!” Xander called back, shaking his head wildly at Willow before making a beeline for the stairs, the door banging and a car screeching away a moment later, the sound of the trailer bouncing behind it.

Willow finally seemed to be regaining some kind of awareness and approached the crib, running her hand along the top, caressing it like it was fine china.

“Tara…you did this?”

“I organised it. Xander helped me set it all up,” Tara replied pointedly, “And built us this crib. You owe him an apology and we owe him a six-pack at the very least. I already gave him and Anya a hotel voucher and we’re taking care of Alex next weekend.”

Willow nodded absently as she moved over to the bookcase and felt around it with the same awe. Tara crossed her arms over her chest, still caught up in how Willow had entered the room to register her appreciation of it.

“What the hell did you mean ‘get your hands off my wife’?”

Willow finally looked up and met Tara's gaze, then swallowed, embarrassed at how she'd completely misread the situation.

“F-from outside…it sounded like you were…” she trailed off and started waving her hands as she mimicked what she'd heard, “‘Willow definitely can’t do this!’ ‘Should I just put it in?’”

Tara shot an ‘are you serious?’ look at Willow.

“Lifting things,” she replied with heavy emphasis, then picked up the small teddy in the crib, “And the teddy bear.”

Willow looked down sheepishly.

“I know, it’s ridiculous, okay? You wouldn’t cheat on me, especially not with a guy and double especially not with Xander,” she said, some puppy dog eyes coming into effect, “But the first thing I heard was you saying that I wouldn’t be home for a while…and my mind jumped. You know me, my brain doesn’t take a nice little stroll from A to B to C, it flips them off along the way and jumps straight to D.”

Tara shook her head a little.

“Cheating on you with Xander doesn’t even register on the alphabet. Any of them. And I’m sure there’s a lot.”

“Around 30 if you include ones just used for religious purposes,” Willow answered, trying to cover how foolish she felt with real knowledge, “But that doesn’t include syllabaries or ideograms. Or, you know, Klingon…Elvish…”

Tara felt her heart melt a little as she watched Willow idly toy with her fingers and couldn’t resist walking over to wrap her arms around her. She gave a soft sigh combined with a squeeze to show Willow they could forget about what happened.

“Did they double book the hair appointment I made you?”

Willow shook her head into Tara’s shoulder, relieved her wife wasn't too mad at her

“The fumes from the hair dye were making me nauseated.”

Tara pulled away from the embrace but kept her arm around Willow’s waist while the other hand gestured around them and she gave a small laugh.

“Well, do you like the room?”

Willow nodded in delight.

“I love it. It’s magical. It’s perfect,” she said happily as her hand coasted along the side of the crib again, “I should have recognised this as a Xander Harris original. He even engraved it like he did with JJ’s.”

“A lot of it’s the same wood as from JJ’s,” Tara explained, “He came and got it from the attic while we were in Boston and re-made it for us. And he let me store the bookcase and chair in his shed and brought them over here today in his trailer. He’s really gone over and beyond helping me do all this.”

Willow nodded again, understanding how out of order she'd been.

“I’ll call him right now and say sorry. And thank you. And I’ll bring him in that 6-pack to work on Monday,” she said before frowning, “Actually that’s probably not a good idea, I’ll catch him another time.”

Tara gave a soft smile.

“You’re not going into work on Monday, anyway.”

Willow closed her eyes a moment, having forgotten.

“Right. Maternity leave. Keep forgetting. First weekend and all,” she said, then smiled a little, “But at least I’ll have JJ for company! Timing worked out with him being on vacation and everything. Although I don’t think I can drive much anymore. I just don’t fit.”

Tara nodded in agreement and was about to voice it but Willow piped up again first, having reached down to pat the mattress inside the crib.

“I can’t believe our little girl will be sleeping in here soon.”

Tara smiled and walked over to the door, closing it over so she could pull out a huge teddy bear, as tall as she was.

“I was going to put a ribbon on it but you weren’t supposed to be home for a while. I wasn’t sure about the layout of the furniture either, we were going to experiment a bit.”

Willow did a slow turn around the room and shook her head.

“I love it just how it is. Warm and comforting and perfect for our little girl.”

“She’s getting so big.”

Willow peered under her arm that was holding the bowl of ice-cream and chopped up pickles – which Tara had so kindly and wordlessly prepared for her when she asked – up to her mouth to watch her wife nuzzling against her belly; both of them cuddled up on the sofa.

“And with a growing penchant for soccer apparently,” she answered, licking her spoon clean before throwing it into the bowl and leaving it on the nearby table, “Kicky kick kick; morning, noon and night.”

Tara kissed over the spot on the side of Willow’s belly that she often felt said kicks from.

“Well she’s just preparing those tiny tootsies to come out and see us,” she replied as she moved back up to rest her head against Willow’s shoulder, “I can't wait to hold her. Cuddle her. Play ‘This Little Piggy’ on those tiny tootsies.”

“Remember how much JJ loved that? He laughed and laughed,” Willow responded, smiling fondly, “And trying to throw together his nursery? I’m glad we got hers organised before dealing with a screaming newborn.”

Tara quirked an eyebrow in Willow’s direction, making the redhead stick out her tongue.

“Okay, you got hers organised. And it’s perfect. I love those letter cushions you got to spell out her name.”

“Aren’t they cute?” Tara smiled, “You haven’t even seen the best part, they act as night lights too.”

Willow’s eyes went wide and shined with excitement.

“No way.”

“Uh huh,” Tara nodded, “They project alternating colours all around the room, following some kind of baby psychology pattern for good sleep.”

Willow looked impressed.

“Where did you even find those?”

Tara grinned.

“You’re not the only one who knows how to use the internet.”

“Hey, back off my turf,” Willow replied in mock-annoyance, “How would you like it if I showed up in the yard early one Saturday morning with a hand shovel and pack of seeds?”

“I’d love it,” Tara responded, her face lighting up, “I was thinking of planting some radishes next weekend for our salads, I could really use some help with the digging.”

Willow paled and opened and closed her mouth a few times, resulting in her stumbling over her words.

“I…I d-don’t know if I could, um, bend the way you need and being that close to dirt probably isn’t good for the baby, who knows what I could accidentally inhale, I mean those spores can really get in there and did I mention the bending? And–”

She paused a moment to take a breath, for the first time noticing the mischievous glint in her wife’s eyes.

“Got ya,” Tara winked with a crooked smirk.

Willow visibly breathed a sigh of relief, then gave Tara’s shoulder a playful slap.

“One of these days I’m going to stop falling for your charm and innocence act, you know. What are you going to do then?”

Tara wiggled a little beside Willow.

“Rely on my rocking booty.”

Willow giggled and took a generous squeeze of her wife’s ‘rocking booty’.

“You’re perfect.”

“And you’re beautiful,” Tara replied softly, curling into Willow’s side and leaning up to kiss her.

Willow sighed contentedly as she felt her bottom lip rest comfortably between Tara’s two and dropped her hand to just under her wife’s shoulder, dancing her fingertips over the bones jutting out from her collarbone.

She opened her mouth willingly when she felt Tara push her tongue forwards and her hand seemed to take on a life of its own as it dropped lower and cupped a firm breast. She felt her wife’s tongue respond eagerly to the touch and shifted a little to aid where Tara was pulling at her shirt to touch her stomach.

She moaned softy against Tara’s lips as their caresses and kissing got more heated until the unexpected sound of pounding little footsteps were heard running down the stairs.

Tara quickly jumped back to the other side of the sofa and redid her shirt buttons while Willow smoothed down her hair.

“Always with the snuglus interruptus on the sofa,” she huffed, tucking the end of her t-shirt back into her pants just as JJ bounded into the room excitedly, “Hey, little man, what are you doing up? It’s way past sleepy times.”

JJ jumped onto the couch between them and grinned from ear to ear, revealing a distinct gap where one of his front teeth used to be.

“Where’s your tooth?!” Willow asked in alarm, peering into his mouth to account for any injury.

JJ proudly held out and opened his fist, a perfectly formed tooth lying right in the middle of his palm. He started to ramble, now with an obvious lisp.

“I woke up and I had to pee, so I went and then I felt something funny in my mouth and I spit it out and it was my tooth!”

Willow breathed a sigh of relief that there wasn’t any real damage before she suddenly jumped in place and clapped her hands together.

“You lost a tooth!” she exclaimed, pulling him into a hug, “You lost your first tooth!”

“You know this means the tooth fairy is coming tonight, right?” Tara asked him, her smile conveying the appropriate enthusiasm.

JJ looked as if we was about to leap from his skin in excitement, and his words started to tumble out, changing in sound as they rushed past the gap that was now in his mouth

“She, she’s, she’s gonna come in my woom and leave money under my pillow!”

“That’s right,” Tara replied, holding out her hand for him to take, “We better get back up there so she knows to come.”

JJ nodded, eyes wide and went to leap from the sofa, but not before Willow caught him in a quick hug first.

“‘Night, honey.”

JJ mumbled out a response as he pulled Tara with him out the door and straight up the stairs to his bedroom.

“Where do I put it? Will she be able to find it under my pillow?”

“Oh yes,” Tara nodded seriously, lifting JJ into his bed and lifting his pillow.

JJ very carefully, like it was a precious stone, placed his tooth right in the centre. Tara moved the pillow back on top, discreetly slipping her hand on top of it first, then tried to settle JJ under the covers.

“You have to go asleep or the tooth fairy won’t come. She and Santa had a big meeting about it, it’s their number one rule.”

JJ closed his eyes but they sprung open again straight away, his hands fidgeting about the blanket.

“I’m too ‘cited!”

“Well how about I tell you a story?” Tara suggested, “Any story you want.”

JJ nodded keenly.

“Tell me about the tooth fairy!”

Tara faked surprise.

“Oh, you mean you don’t know the legend of the tooth fairy?”

JJ shook his head and Tara cuddled into his side, remembering the story her mother had told her when she’d lost her first tooth.

“Once upon a time,” she began, as all good fairy tales did, “In a land high above the clouds, the youngest fairy child lived with her two fairy sisters and her fairy queen mother. Her fairy sisters were older than the youngest fairy and acted 'very grown up'. The youngest fairy was not mature at all. While her sisters listened and learned fairy lessons from their fairy queen mother, she giggled and played games and thought up stories and used her fairy imagination to think about little boys and little girls in other lands.”

JJ was instantly captivated by the story, hugging his stuffed lion Rawry to his chest as he looked up at Tara, wide-eyed. Tara kept her voice low and regaling as she continued with her story.

“Her mother, the fairy queen came to see her one night as she gazed from Fairyland out onto the stars.

You are not practicing your fairy magic, my youngest one. Your sisters are making great progress in their fairy skills. So far, you fly very well and are invisible at night but that is about all.

I know fairy queen mother,
she said, I don’t want to disappoint you but my most favourite thing is to fly and fly. I’m not good at my other powers except my invisible power. I use it when I fly among the children from other lands. I watch them having fun. They play and laugh all the time. They sing songs and listen to stories.

She looked at her fairy mother and said,

I wish I was a regular child like that.

She thought her fairy queen mother would be upset when she said this. But her mother held her youngest fairy in her arms and said,

My sweet young fairy, you are very special. You have many skills that boys and girls in other lands don’t.

I know,
the youngest fairy said, But they have friends. And they play. Fairy mother, I LOVE children. Every time they laugh, my wings just flutter and wave. Every time they sing a song, my feet dance. Every time they cry, I want to kiss them and tell them everything will be all right. Fairy mother, last night I was visiting a far off land with children and a little girl was laying down to sleep when her tooth fell out. She was so surprised. It frightened her - I could tell. But I flew beside her and gave her a fairy kiss even though she couldn’t see me and right away, she felt better.

So instead of practicing your fairy skills, you have been visiting little boys and little girls in far off lands?
Her fairy mother asked.”

JJ held his breath, thinking his fairy friend was about to be chastised.

Yes, the youngest fairy said, hanging her head, I’m sorry if I have disappointed you.

Her fairy mother kissed the youngest fairy and said, You can never disappoint me, youngest fairy. I am going to think about how your fairy skills can be put to the best use. Now get to bed and we will talk about this again soon.

The youngest fairy went to bed and rested well with visions of young children dancing through her dreams.”

Tara dropped her voice an octave lower as she saw JJ nearing hopefully the same kind of dreams and began to stroke his hair in comfort.

“The next day during fairy lessons; the fairy queen mother said,

You have learned your fairy skills well. It’s time we began thinking about what each of you will do next.

The youngest fairy was very nervous as she heard this since she knew her sisters had practiced much more than she had.

How will you use your fairy skills?

Importantly, the oldest fairy sister said, I am the most skilled fairy of us all. I will rearrange the stars and keep the planets moving in the solar system. That will be my job.

That’s a very important job, the fairy queen mother said, What about you, middle fairy sister. How will you use your fairy skills?

The middle fairy sister looked very pleased with herself as she said,

I have practiced very hard on a special skill - I will fly around the world. When two people who are alone in the world meet together, I will make invisible sparks fly and create what I call love.

She looked at her fairy queen mother for approval.

The fairy queen mother said,

That’s a very important job. And what about you, my youngest fairy, what will be your job? she asked.

The youngest fairy thought and thought but she couldn’t think of anything as wonderful as her sister’s jobs that she had the special fairy skills for. Her face began to flush. Her sisters looked at her while thinking, what could she do, what would she do?

I think the Youngest Fairy has already found her special job. She told me all about it last night.

The youngest fairy looked at the fairy queen mother.

Oldest fairy sister will arrange the moon and stars. Middle fairy sister will generate love. But the youngest fairy will have the most important job of all. The youngest fairy will fly among the little boys and girls. When they begin to grow up and lose their baby teeth, the youngest fairy will make it a magical experience. The youngest fairy will become the Tooth Fairy forever capturing the treasure of childhood and bringing laughter and gifts to little children. She will bring their lost teeth to Fairyland where they will become stars for the oldest fairy sister to arrange. That means a little part of all the children born from all the love created by the middle fairy sister will always be present in Fairyland. That’s why she has most important job of all.

The youngest fairy could barely believe her ears. It was perfect. Her destiny was to be the Tooth Fairy.”

Tara smiled down at her son’s now peacefully sleeping features and carefully extracted herself, tucking him in extra tight as she whispered the last line.

“And that’s how the Tooth Fairy was born.”

She pocketed the tooth she’d managed to keep in her hand throughout the story and dropped a kiss on JJ’s forehead.

“Sweet dreams, precious boy.”

She tiptoed from the room and closed his door until it was just ajar, then made her way back downstairs and into the living room. She held the tooth up with a grin as she sat back down beside Willow, who took it and began to examine it close-up.

“Look at that. Wow.”

“I have a little pouch in my jewellery box we can keep it in,” Tara said, somewhat giddily.

“Great,” Willow beamed, “I got out the money to put under his pillow.”

Tara glanced at the coffee table and quirked an eyebrow when she saw the bill sitting there.

“10 bucks? My mom put a quarter under my pillow.”

Willow continued to stare at the tooth, but she appeared to be staring right through it as her tone became sad.

“Mine gave a tissue to stop the bleeding and a lecture about using my common sense and not to bother them with delusions and fabrications. My dad gave me a dollar anyway. I think that might have been the first guilt pay-off I ever got.”

Tara moved her hand to rub Willow’s shoulder comfortingly. Willow gave her a grateful smile before sighing.

“Our little boy lost his first tooth.”

Her tone was sad again, but it was a different sadness from before.

“You okay?” Tara asked, giving her shoulder a squeeze.

Willow’s eyes filled with tears.

“He’s going to grow up and leave for college and he won’t need me anymore!”

Tara stroked Willow’s cheek tenderly and left a warm kiss on the side of her head.

“I promise no matter how big he gets, he’s always going to need his Momma.”

Willow accepted the comfort but still looked forlorn, so Tara wrapped her arm more securely around her shoulder and brought her wife’s head down to rest on her chest.

“He will. He’ll need you to help him with his math homework and to fill out his college applications. He’ll need you to give him a pep talk when he goes for his first interview and hug him when he doesn’t get it. He’ll need your help to tie his bow-tie on his wedding day and he’ll need you when his first child is born and is so scared he won’t know what to do with himself. He’ll grow and change and he’ll even leave our house to go and make his own life, but he will always be our boy and he will always need you.”

There was a silence for a few moments before Willow brought the tooth up for inspection and spoke, her tone relieved and cheerier.

“This is a very white tooth. He’s a good brusher.”

“You taught him that,” Tara replied, leaving a kiss on her wife’s hair, “Remember, you guys had matching toothbrushes and he was so proud when he showed me how his Momma taught him how to do the circles up and down.”

Willow cuddled her head comfortably against Tara’s breasts.

“Yeah, I did that.”

“You can teach Robyn that too,” Tara responded encouragingly, “And the alphabet and numbers, how to read, to tell time. There’s so much we still have to teach both of them.”

Willow turned her head to shoot her wife a winning smile.

“You’re right. I guess that no matter what, they’ll always be our babies.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed May 09, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs

Great Chapter

Silly Willow being jealous. I knew she had nothing to worry about so the only question was what was really happening.

Quote:
"I don’t even own hands!"

:lol at this line. Perfect Xander reaction. Could hear him thinking 'Must cautiously get away from angry pregnant lady then run like hell.'

Quote:
My brain doesn’t take a nice little stroll from A to B to C, it flips them off along the way and jumps straight to D.”

That needs to be a post you can put on Facebook. Maybe even a T-shirt. :)

Loved the room! Do those cushions really exist?

Love Tara teasing Willow.

Quote:
“Rely on my rocking booty.”

New song: "This booty's made for rocking and that's just what it'll do. One of these days this booty's gonna rock right next to you." I blame you for these thoughts. :p

:applause at J.J. losing his first tooth.

Quote:
“You have to go asleep or the tooth fairy won’t come. She and Santa had a big meeting about it, it’s their number one rule.”

Don't forget the Easter Bunny. :p Why is it that when parents tell magical stories, they tend to involve a stranger breaking and entering while everyone is asleep? It makes me wonder if Anya knows something everyone else doesn't.

Is Tara's story an 'official version,' or did you completely make it up? Either way, I love it. :)

Can't wait til next week.

Last edited by BuffyFan4ever on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I was meant to be doing Chemistry homework but this put that on hold. Once that's done you've given me Older!JJ feels that must be settled with drawing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Lol for Silly Willy in her pregnancy hormone high getting all the facts wrong and jumping straight from A to D... Robyn's room is just awesome... I really love those wonder pillows... Yay for JJ loosing his first tooth... I really loved Tara's story about the Tooth Fairy... Can't wait for Robyn being born...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:35 pm 

Aww, my parents got involved in the tooth fairy stuff but I never learned about her history before - very cute! :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Ahhhh, the tooth fairy. I can't tell you how many times we f'd that up! Parents of the year!! lol The first 4-5 teeth, we were on it, but the problem is they keep losing teeth. Then we'd forget and have to make up some lame story about how busy he was or 'you didn't go to bed early enough,' etc. It became a comedy of errors. After awhile you give up, tell them the truth and then pay them off, lol.

Anyway, LOVED the last few chapters and I'm getting really excited about the impending birth. Even though I'm also sad that this journey will be coming to an end. I guess that means you'll be starting from the beginning after this ends??

BTW...have you seen pics of Aly lately? She is freakin' huge! Well, she looks huge, but I can't figure out if she really is or if she's just so small that she looks enormous. :grin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:34 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Just so many familiar things - explaining things of the world in words a small child understand, events like losing the first tooth, brings back memories. And the little "misunderstanding;" yes, hormonal shifts can do things to how a person thinks. "I don't even have hands;" such a beleiveable response.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOVE YOU!?

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04/25)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
Silly Willow being jealous. I knew she had nothing to worry about so the only question was what was really happening.

Lol ‘course she didn’t, but those pregnancy hormones make you crazy!

Quote:
:lol at this line. Perfect Xander reaction. Could hear him thinking 'Must cautiously get away from angry pregnant lady then run like hell.'

Haha, yes. Even if this was real Buffy-world, a pregnant Willow is far more terrifying than any demon!

Quote:
That needs to be a post you can put on Facebook. Maybe even a T-shirt. :)

:lol with some cartoon letter ‘A’ flipping the bird to ‘B’ and ‘C’

Quote:
Loved the room! Do those cushions really exist?

I’ve seen the like teddy bear/plush toy equivalent, so I’m sure it’s possible/they’re around somewhere.

Quote:
Love Tara teasing Willow.

It’s what she does best!

Quote:
New song: "This booty's made for rocking and that's just what it'll do. One of these days this booty's gonna rock right next to you." I blame you for these thoughts. :p

Hahahahaha. I love it!

Quote:
:applause at J.J. losing his first tooth.

It’s a big moment!

Quote:
Don't forget the Easter Bunny. :p Why is it that when parents tell magical stories, they tend to involve a stranger breaking and entering while everyone is asleep? It makes me wonder if Anya knows something everyone else doesn't.

:lol I have no idea. And then they’re surprised when they have nightmares :P

Quote:
Is Tara's story an 'official version,' or did you completely make it up? Either way, I love it. :)

It’s an official version from here. Lol I did add that to the disclaimer but maybe I should have made it an author’s note :P

vazy

Quote:
I was meant to be doing Chemistry homework but this put that on hold. Once that's done you've given me Older!JJ feels that must be settled with drawing.

ALL THE FEELS, VAZY. ALL THE FEELS.

Also, all the drawings.

Quote:
HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOVE YOU!?

YOU HAVE AND YOU ARE WONDERFUL

THANK YOU FOR BEING AMAZING

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Lol for Silly Willy in her pregnancy hormone high getting all the facts wrong and jumping straight from A to D...

Haha silly indeed.

Quote:
Robyn's room is just awesome... I really love those wonder pillows...

They’re cool, aren’t they!

Quote:
Yay for JJ loosing his first tooth... I really loved Tara's story about the Tooth Fairy...

:D Glad you enjoyed it, you can thank the lovely people at toothfairyland!

Quote:
Can't wait for Robyn being born...

You won’t have to wait long!

Thanks for your comment!

leonhart17

Quote:
Aww, my parents got involved in the tooth fairy stuff but I never learned about her history before - very cute! :)

I didn’t know much either until I researched for this. It was interesting to learn.

Finey_McFine

Quote:
Ahhhh, the tooth fairy. I can't tell you how many times we f'd that up! Parents of the year!! lol The first 4-5 teeth, we were on it, but the problem is they keep losing teeth. Then we'd forget and have to make up some lame story about how busy he was or 'you didn't go to bed early enough,' etc. It became a comedy of errors. After awhile you give up, tell them the truth and then pay them off, lol.

Haha, my mother blew the whole shebang when I was like 7 by coming into my room drunk, asking me where my tooth was and putting the money under my pillow in front of me :P

Quote:
Anyway, LOVED the last few chapters and I'm getting really excited about the impending birth. Even though I'm also sad that this journey will be coming to an end. I guess that means you'll be starting from the beginning after this ends??

The birth is so close to the horizon! And yep, much plans to start from the beginning!

Quote:
BTW...have you seen pics of Aly lately? She is freakin' huge! Well, she looks huge, but I can't figure out if she really is or if she's just so small that she looks enormous.

Yes! Holy crap I saw some last week and I was like damn girl, how many babies are you carrying in there!?

Thanks for your feedback :)

DaddyCatALSO

Quote:
Just so many familiar things - explaining things of the world in words a small child understand, events like losing the first tooth, brings back memories.

I imagine it all being so magical (hard work and annoying lol, but those little moments…)

Quote:
And the little "misunderstanding;" yes, hormonal shifts can do things to how a person thinks.

Any girl/guy who’s dealt with PMS on either end can tell you that :wink

Quote:
"I don't even have hands;" such a beleiveable response.

Glad you thought so :)

Thanks for commenting!

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

Chapter 62

“Jacob James Rosenberg-Maclay, do not run away from me!”

Tara winced as those were the first words she heard whilst coming through the door from work and scooped JJ up as he rushed past the last step of the stairs, completely nude.

“Why are you running around naked?”

Willow was following close behind him, looking less than amused.

“Because he knows I can’t catch him.”

Tara looked down at JJ sternly.

“That’s not very nice.”

“It’s hot!” JJ replied in a whine, trying to squirm free.

“I know, honey,” Tara said to him, trying to be understanding, knowing the summer heat was rough to take, “But I got you some new shorts to wear, they won’t make you hot. That doesn't mean you can run away from Momma with no clothes on.”

JJ frowned, then perked up hopefully.

“Can I sleep naked?”

“What if you get cold during the night?” Tara asked, hoping to appeal to some kind of reason, which she soon realised was fruitless with a six year old.

“You and Momma sleep naked!” JJ argued, making both women's eyes go wide.

“That’s different,” Tara replied, not able to come up with a better argument in that moment.

JJ frowned again.

“Why?”

“Because we keep each other warm,” Tara said, the first thing coming to her mind and wincing at it straight away, sensing Willow’s glare without needing to see it, “Come on, you’re putting clothes on at least until bedtime. No arguments.”

JJ sighed deeply, like this was the worst thing that ever happened to him but did begrudgingly start to climb the stairs when Tara set him down. Tara followed, meeting Willow half-way up and but a warm hand on her shoulder.

“Rough day?”

Willow nodded, looking both irritated and exhausted. Tara gave her shoulder a quick squeeze.

“It’s the weekend. I’ll be home all day to take over.”

Willow nodded, her lack of words telling of the mood she was in. Tara didn’t want to worsen it at all, so just softly kissed her cheek.

“I’ll go make sure he can find his new shorts.”

She continued up the stairs while Willow made her way down them and was just about to turn into the living room when she heard a knock on the front door. She clenched her teeth and sighed as she went over to open it, blinking in surprise when she saw Xander there and jumping a little in fright when he shoved a black photo frame into her hands.

“Hey, Will! Your temp cover found this behind one of your monitors and gave it to me. Must’ve slipped behind there when you were cleaning your office out. Thought you might want it back.”

Willow actually smiled for a moment as she saw the photo of Tara and JJ from a few years previously and left it on the small hall table.

“Thanks,” she said to Xander, leaning against the door frame, “How’s the newbie doing?”

“Nothing like our Willster but getting the job done,” Xander replied with a warm smile, “Nothing for you to worry about except bringing that little girl into our big ole family.”

Willow put a hand on her stomach and moved it around in an attempt to aid the cramps she was experiencing.

“She’s determined to take up every last available inch inside me between now and then,” she said, then groaned as she got another of the incredibly painful back spasms she’d been having all day, “Eurgh, I need to sit down. My back is killing me. Come in.”

Xander started to step inside and closed the door but didn’t follow Willow into the living room as he saw Tara descending the stairs and offered a wave and a smile.

“She’s really starting to feel it, huh?”

Tara cast a wary glance towards the living room and nodded.

“She feels about ready to pop. Could be any day now, really.”

“Oh I remember,” Xander replied with a slight shudder at the memory of his the moods of his heavily pregnant wife, “Hey, can I say something, proud Papa to proud…”

“Mommy,” Tara finished with a smile and Xander nodded sheepishly.

“Yeah. I feared for my life when Anya was in the last couple of weeks and um…” he trailed for a moment as he thought, “Well let’s just say a lot of threats were made involving Little Xander and scissors. Not little– ”

Tara held up a hand to indicate she understood and didn't need to know more, while Xander cleared his throat, embarrassed.

“Right. Sorry. I just meant, I know how rough it is. For both of you. And I could only imagine if we had been dealing with Alex too…” he trailed off again before finally getting out what he was trying to say, “Do you need a night off? I’d be happy to take JJ for the night. We have pizza and movie nights every Friday, he’s more than welcome.”

Tara looked almost relieved and smiled.

“Really? That would be wonderful. Willow’s so on edge and he’s so hyper with the summer vacation and she has to deal with him all day…”

“No problem,” Xander replied with a warm smile, just as JJ came back downstairs in a t-shirt and shorts.

Tara ruffled his hair as he came to stand beside her.

“Hey, would you like to have a sleepover with Alex tonight?”

“We’re watching Transformers,” Xander added as an incentive, “And I have inside information that there’s Rocky Road ice cream.”

JJ started bouncing with excitement.

“Yeah!”

“High five,” Xander said, offering his hand, which was slapped in return.

“Okay, do you want to pack your own bag?” Tara asked, trying to encourage some independence in him, “You need jammies and clothes for tomorrow and your toothbrush. Can you get all of that?”

JJ nodded dutifully and ran back upstairs to get his bag ready. Tara started walking towards the living room and indicated for Xander to follow. She saw Willow hunched over on the sofa, trying to rub the small of her back and sat down beside her, taking over the task.

“Honey, JJ’s going to go for a sleepover with Alex so we can spend the evening together.”

Willow look up, her eyes tired, but there was a flash of gratefulness.

“Thanks, Xand.”

Xander waved a hand in front of him and smiled kindly.

“Not a problem, Will. I love my guy time with the boys.”

JJ appeared in the doorway by Xander then, his back pack thrown over his shoulder and grinning at the prospect of his evening.

“Weady!”

Tara held her hand out for him and he threw his arms around her before looking cautiously at Willow.

“Say goodnight to Momma,” Tara gently encouraged.

Willow leant forwards and embraced him as best she could for a moment.

“Goodnight, JJ,” she whispered with a lot of love.

“Yeah, okay,” JJ replied coolly before bouncing over to Xander, “My favourite’s Optimus Pwime! He’s like zoom, zoom, zoom!”

“He’s my favourite too,” Xander replied jovially, then waved at the girls, “We’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll drop him back. Not too early.”

Tara wiggled her fingers in a wave.

“Bye guys.”

The door opened and closed a moment later and Tara saw Willow’s face crumple straight away.

“He hates me.”

Tara pulled Willow’s head down her chest and gently stroked her hair.

“No, darling. He loves you. You’re his Momma. Everyone’s just hot and cranky and we all needed a little break.”

Willow sniffled a little and raised her head.

“Yeah, okay.”

Tara gently cupped her cheek and smiled at her warmly.

“Why don’t I make us some dinner and we can watch a movie too. Spaghetti bolognaise?”

Willow nodded silently and wiped at her eyes. Tara kissed her tenderly between her eyes before standing and leaving for the kitchen.

She rustled up the spaghetti bolognaise and some garlic bread in about 40 minutes and brought two full platefuls into the living room, where Willow had changed into grey sweats and a huge oversized t-shirt, a tired scowl permanently residing on her face. She was watching some comedy show that Tara didn’t recognise.

Willow looked up when Tara came in and sat up a little, though not much, taking her plate when she was offered it and letting it rest on top of her belly as she ate. Tara sat beside her but didn’t cuddle up, sensing Willow would be less than receptive, and finished about half of her dinner before she was full and went to set the rest down on the coffee table.

“Are you eating that?” Willow asked before it even touched the wood.

Tara shook her head ‘no’ and Willow instantly pounced on it, replacing her own empty plate with it.

Tara relaxed back into the sofa and turned her gaze to her wife, much more interested in watching Willow than whatever it was that was on TV. She smiled lovingly to herself as she watched how Willow’s hair fell over her shoulders with a perfect bounce, even with various parts sticking up and out from where it hadn’t been fully brushed.

She watched how Willow’s cheekbones still protruded from her full cheeks as she chewed and how her plump lips slurped a piece of spaghetti through them. She felt her heart warm as took in the sheer glow that Willow had been emanating from herself for nine months now; it looked like she was constantly surrounded by a heavenly radiance in Tara’s opinion, like she was always in the presence of a goddess.

Willow noticed eyes on her after a minute or two and looked over, brow creased.

“Wha’ are you goo-ing?” she asked through a mouthful of pasta and meat sauce.

Tara rested her head against the back of the sofa and reached out, not quite touching Willow, just tracing her wife’s features in the air.

“Falling in love with you.”

Willow’s jaw set in annoyance and she left the almost-empty plate on the coffee table, folding her arms over her chest as she flopped back down.

“I know I look like crap, but you don’t have to be so sarcastic,” she retorted angrily, “I’m nine months pregnant with your baby, you know.”

Tara swallowed a few times at the harsh tone and turned to sit forwards, her voice quiet and hurt.

“I was being serious.”

Willow looked surprised, then remorseful and tentatively reached out to put her hand on Tara’s shoulder.

“You were?”

Tara didn’t react to the touch but didn’t ignore Willow either.

“Of course.”

Willow shuffled over to Tara’s side and took her hand gently.

“Take me upstairs?”

Tara turned to look at her and forgave her with a soft smile.

“Sure. Are you sleepy or do you want me to bring your laptop so you can watch a movie?”

Willow shook her head, a little bashfully.

Take me upstairs.

“Oh,” Tara replied, slightly wide-eyed in understanding, “Really?”

Willow smiled shyly.

“If you can work with my complete lack of mobility and flexibility.”

Tara answered her smile and leaned over to kiss her softly. Willow lifted her hand and gently stroked her wife’s face; offering a silent, unneeded, but appreciated apology. Tara found the remote and switched the television off before offering her hands to Willow to help her up.

Willow took them with a smile and popped another kiss on Tara’s lips before being led upstairs.

“Sorry I’m Crabby McCraberson,” she said apologetically as Tar closed their bedroom door behind them, “There’s no right side of the bed for me these days.”

Tara approached Willow and gently embraced her from behind.

“Come here,” she whispered, leaving a soft trail of kisses against her wife’s neck and rubbing the small of her back, getting a moan of appreciation in return, “Would you like a back massage?”

Willow slumped a little and looked behind to Tara with a grateful smile.

“It’s been so sore all day. Way more than usual. Probably from trying to run after JJ.”

Tara guided Willow to the bed and onto her side, gently pulling her wife’s t-shirt over her head and dropping it to the floor before beginning to dig the palm of her hand into her lower back.

“I’ll have a talk with him, okay? Try and make things a bit easier for you,” she said, easing the strength of her hand when she saw Willow close her eyes and give a soft sigh, “I’ll keep rubbing, you go to sleep.”

Willow fluttered her eyes open again and looked over her shoulder with a sleepy but warm smile.

“But I want my Tara.”

Tara smiled softly and rested her chin on Willow’s shoulder, squeezing her hip affectionately.

“I’m here.”

Willow gave a coy look and put her hand on top of Tara’s, sliding it into her sweats.

“I really want my Tara.”

Tara felt her fingertips begin to tingle as she brushed them across Willow’s outer thigh and couldn’t help a moan as they reached a little further and pressed into the front of her panties. Willow gasped as she felt a trickle of arousal seep from her, then surprised Tara by suddenly pushing herself up and over so she was straddling the blonde.

Tara squirmed in delight as Willow tried not to show the effort it was taking to simply breathe from her sudden manoeuvre. Tara saw the flushed cheeks and quietly moved her hands to her wife’s hips to take some of her weight.

Willow gratefully slumped a little and took a moment to compose herself before placing her own hands atop Tara’s and pushing them down, the waistband of her sweats falling with them.

“You just gonna lie there or are you going to get me naked?”

Tara could feel her heart pounding with excitement; nights of intimacy had been few and far between over the past few weeks and Willow being so forward about it had been non-existent. Tara was more than happy to just kiss and cuddle her wife all she wanted, but she wasn’t about to let go of an opportunity when Willow seemed to be feeling passionate.

She yanked the sweatpants down to Willow’s knees and lifted each of them up to throw them the rest of the way off. Her hands went back to Willow’s hips as her eyes greedily took in her wife’s nude form before she reached under where the bump was hovering and wiggled a little to free herself of her skirt.

Willow dropped a little so her thighs gently sat on top of Tara’s and licked her lips at the flood of desire she felt at the contact, giving her a moment of escape from the severe aching her body was putting her through.

She leaned her weight forward on one outstretched hand above Tara’s shoulder and used the other to unbutton her wife’s blouse, pushing the fabric to one side. Her fingertips danced along Tara’s stomach and she could feel the muscles underneath rippling from even the briefest touch, making her realise how much she’d missed her wife in this way and how much she’d been missed in return.

She dragged her eyes up to meet Tara’s, locking with them in an intense gaze. Her lips parted in invitation as she saw Tara start to lean up and her fingers clutched the sheet tightly as they met in a soft but passionate kiss.

“Tara,” Willow breathed throatily as their lips met over and over again, the twisting ache in her stomach turning into knots of desire instead.

She felt Tara’s hand brush her hair over to one side and let out a soft moan as fingers began to massage the back of her neck. Tara sucked Willow’s bottom lip into her mouth, stroking along it with her tongue.

Willow let her tongue fall out to play with Tara’s a bit, teasing her with gentle flicks and nips until the position of bending over became too much for her and she sat back on her heels, thrusting her chest forward in a stretch.

Tara happily enjoyed the view the stretching provided for a moment before ridding herself of her opened shirt and bra so she was just lying beneath Willow in her panties.

Willow sighed in satisfaction as she felt her muscles strain back into comfort and straightened up, opening her eyes, which lit up as she saw Tara’s bare chest looking back at her.

They both stayed in a trance of staring at each other, appreciating each curve and line present until Willow suddenly moved and a squelching sound from between her legs broke both of their attentions. Willow blushed bright red at the amount of arousal that was slipping from her but Tara just reached up to stroke her cheek tenderly.

“You sound like you’re in need of a hand.”

Willow leaned into the touch and kissed Tara’s fingertips before taking the hand and slowly, teasingly dragging it down her body and leaving it between her legs. Her breath hitched as she felt Tara caress her damp thighs and mound before gliding into her folds.

She found herself unable to hold her own body weight again as Tara’s touch sent her limbs week and arched her back, using her wife’s breasts as stabilising agents this time, cupping both fully.

Tara jerked at the contact, causing her fingers to hit against the bump in her wife’s flesh. Willow almost screamed at the sharp jolt of pleasure that rippled through her abdomen, her fingernails digging into Tara’s breasts in an instinctive squeeze.

Tara took a hold of Willow’s hip with her spare hand as she began to rub the little bud under her fingers, feeling her own nipples hardening under her wife’s palms as she did so. When she felt shaking hands start to pinch her there, her eyes fluttered closed in pleasure and hand stilled.

Willow made a noise of discontent at the loss of movement, which quickly snapped Tara back into action and she dropped her hand. She began to circle her wife’s entrance, but Willow pulled her hips away and hissed as she did so.

Tara dropped her hand to Willow’s thigh and looked up at her in concern.

“Sweetie?”

Willow cracked an eye open, swallowing at the sting she had felt when Tara touched her opening.

“I guess I’m a little tender.”

A hand went to stroke Willow’s cheek again.

“I can stop.”

Willow shook her head desperately so Tara started to enter again, more tenderly this time, but slipped right out. Willow blushed wildly as she felt it and closed her legs a little to try and accommodate.

“Can you use some more? But gentle.”

Tara positioned another finger at her wife’s entrance and again tenderly entered. She stayed in this time, though could feel Willow actively tightening her muscles to make sure and thought she probably wouldn’t have been able to provide any friction if the redhead wasn’t.

She had a moment of marvelling admiration at all her wife’s body was changing in preparation for the baby but the thought didn’t linger long as she felt an insistent push down and started to move her fingers in and out, slowly and gently, listening keenly for any sounds of discomfort.

Willow still felt the odd stinging sensation inside her as Tara moved but it wasn’t as sharp as it was initially, and the feelings of pleasure were quickly overriding it. She made sure to keep her muscles clamped, embarrassed at how ‘loose’ she had become without even noticing, and continued to squeeze her wife’s breasts in a steady sync with the way her hips were moving.

She felt Tara giving her total control over how they moved and found the perfect rhythm for herself before opening her eyes to stare lovingly at her wife.

“Feels so good, baby.”

Tara tentatively reached a little deeper and smiled when it resulted in a moan of the good kind.

“It feels so good to be inside you.”

Willow eyes closed again as she felt the deeper touch and rolled her hips a little faster, then gasped sharply as she felt a hand softly palm her breast and roll her rock-hard nipple.

A haze of pleasure she hadn’t felt in a while began to cloud her mind, spiralling out of control a lot faster than she wanted; wanting the pleasure of all things Tara to never end, but her body had a different idea as swells began to burst inside her, shocking her nerve endings and erupting in a final, all-encompassing whole-body shake, accompanied with a loud cry.

Tara felt a throb between her legs at the sound of Willow’s release but didn’t have a chance to linger on it as she saw her wife’s body suddenly falling forwards. She reacted quickly and caught her, moving them both onto their sides so she was spooning the redhead, still inside of her. She was about to pull out, but her wrist was grasped tightly, keeping her in place.

“Don’t…stop…” Willow said, her voice raspy.

Tara was confused, but it only took her a second to understand what Willow meant.

“Keep going? Again?”

Willow could only nod mutely, her mouth hanging open, apparently still in the midst of coming and intent on not stopping. Tara dropped her head into Willow’s neck and started to kiss her skin as her fingers began to gently move again.

Willow started to shake the moment Tara resumed her actions; sighing and moaning at each nip and thrust, her arousal growing as she felt her wife’s breasts pushing into her back.

Tara too was growing more aroused as her straining nipples hit against Willow’s skin and unable to control herself any longer, she pushed back a little and adjusted the seam of her panties against her clit, then started to push her hips against Willow’s buttocks.

A deep sigh of satisfaction left her lips as she finally got some desperately-needed friction and her lips began to suck and lick at Willow’s skin more insistently.

Willow felt the powerful surge of a second orgasm looming upon her, though she wasn’t quite sure the first one had ever stopped, and reached up for Tara’s hand from the arm that was lying under her neck, squeezing tight as her body exploded once more.

Tara gently removed her hand as she felt the explosion against her again, slipping into her own panties; coming almost instantly as she rubbed her bud with her Willow-coated fingers.

She slumped against Willow’s back and took her hand back, putting it on her wife’s hip reassuringly when she saw her begin to fret and look around.

“You’re okay. I’ve got you.”

Willow settled instantly and gave Tara’s hand another squeeze, looking over her shoulder at her wife with a smile.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Tara whispered with a tender kiss, only for Willow to pull away with a grimace, “Are you alright?”

“Mmhhmm,” Willow replied unconvincingly, shifting around on the bed, “Just all with the bouncy-bouncy after all that food. Major cramps.”

“Want a tummy rub?” Tara asked kindly, putting her hand on Willow’s belly, just for her to shiver, “You chilly?”

Willow looked towards where her oversized tee had been dropped to the ground.

“Maybe just that t-shirt…”

Tara rolled over and slipped off the bed, picking up the discarded garment and helping it over Willow’s head.

“There you go,” she said with a loving kiss on Willow’s cheek, “Tummy rubs in T minus sixty, okay? I just have to pee really quick.”

Tara pressed another quick kiss against Willow’s cheek before grabbing another large t-shirt from the dresser for herself and discreetly picking out a new pair of panties, then disappeared into the bathroom.

Willow tried to focus on the nice, post-orgasmic relaxation that her body was humming with and not the deep ache in her back and stomach, but wasn’t succeeding very well until she heard the toilet flush and felt Tara crawl back into bed with her.

When there weren’t arms around her and hands rubbing her belly instantaneously, her face contorted into a pout.

“You gonna snuggle me? I need my Tare-bear.”

The light went out and Tara got into just that position; snuggling, nuzzling and caressing Willow.

“And I need my Willow-pillow.”

Willow shut her eyes tight as she tried to quash the pains shooting across her stomach, regretting eating Tara’s dinner as well as her own. She glanced at sleeping Tara beside her and thought about waking her up to make her some tea, but decided against it – she knew her wife wouldn’t mind, but she still felt bad about how short-tempered she’d been lately, the brunt of which Tara had taken.

She tried some of the breathing techniques she’d been taught from their birthing classes and with the midwife, hoping it somehow worked for indigestion as well; going with an odd pushing sense she felt, trying to push the pain right out of her.

She breathed a sigh of relief when the pains passed after a tense minute, then frowned as she realised the pains were lasting longer and longer and getting more intense.

Jeez, it was just some pasta. Maybe the beef was bad or something. Last thing I need is food poisoning right now.

Just as she was on the verge of actually waking Tara to get her tea or an antacid or even just a tummy rub to make her feel better again, her whole body went stiff as she felt a flood suddenly burst from between her legs.

“No way,” she whispered, having been so consumed with the aches and pains to even take a moment to think what it probably meant, “Tara! TARA!”

Tara stirred as she heard Willow calling for her and grinned sleepily and she cuddled into her side.

“Do you want to go again?” she asked in a low murmur, pressing her lips against Willow’s neck, “You’re insatiable tonight.”

Willow started clawing at the sheets, trying to find her wife’s hand.

“N-no, no. Tara! Tara!”

Tara finally registered the puddle of wet they were surrounded in, but didn’t jump to the right conclusion. She opened her eyes and kissed Willow's temple.

“Oh, honey, that’s okay, that happens,” she said gently with a reassuring smile and started to sit up, “I’ll just change the sheets. It’s fine, really.”

Willow was about to explain the misunderstanding but didn’t get a chance as she suddenly shot up in the bed, clutching her stomach as the sharpest pain she’d even experienced ripped through her abdomen.

“Dammit, Tara, I’m in labour!”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs

Great chapter!

Glad Xander was able to take J.J. They needed some alone time.

:drool at alone time.

:applause :banana :pinky HOORAY FOR WILLOW BEING IN LABOR!!! :pinky :banana :applause

This has been a perfect study break. Of coarse now you're making me look forward to Finals week, which is just unnatural. :p

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:32 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I'm glad that Xander took JJ to a boys night... Yay for Willow getting some Tara-loving before going to labor... Can't wait for the chaos of Robyn being born...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:39 am 
4. Extra Flamey

ROBBIE IS NEARLY HERE. ONE OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. ROBYN NOW, PRIDE LATER! I LOOOOOVE YOU LARARARARARARARAGH AND HOPE YOU'RE FEELING HAPPIER :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Quote:
“You sound like you’re in need of a hand.”

I have to ask, was that meant to be a groaner or did it just work out that way :laugh :applause :laugh ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:41 pm 

Well that's quite the aftermath right there :P Tara's that good!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hi Laragh! :bigwave

Wow, so much reality - loved it!

First, kids can be truly annoying. I'm a mom and I have the right to say that! J.J.'s not a bad kid but he's hot and he's doing his best to escape parental authority - nice touch of truth, there! And Willow being tired and hot and ache-y and grumpy! Glad you haven't shied away from that either.

I felt sorry when Tara's sweet "falling in love" comment was rejected, but loved the shyness and sweetness of Willow asking to be taken upstairs. And I just DIED D-I-E-D DIED when Tara thought that Willow in labor was ready for round three - hilarious! :lol :laugh :lmao :rofl

Willow's panic and the touch of her clawing at the covers searching for Tara's hand was another sweet moment.

Have I mentioned lately that I love this story? :grin

Always and ever - keep writing! :kgeek :whip

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:32 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Nothing like labor to ruin the mood. That happened to a girlfriend of mine, although they were in the middle and her water broke on her husband.... Tim was scarred for a while... but he got over it they have two more kids. :eyebrow

Anyway...

Woo Hoo, here comes little bean!!!! :dumbo :dumbo

- Heather

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:03 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Woo and hoo!!! Finally! :banana I'm so excited and can't wait to see what happens in the next few chapters. I mean, I know whats going to happen duh, but its gonna be fun ride. Buckle up, cuz Laragh's putting' the hammer down!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 797 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next