The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: W/T Season 3 Part 61
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 9:05 pm 
Hey JSI that kicked several kinds of ass! What a great ending. I am so pleased that Tara just joined Willow and they have decided to go to UC Sunnydale. I imagine they still have things to work through but they are together and with friends so that will help. Will we get more Eliza and Michelle though in the sequel?

Thanks for this story and I look forward to seeing what happens when they attend college together. Should be fun.

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 9:08 pm 
next week - check

VERY different from anything anyone is expecting - check

RL is always going to happen - *grumble* check

VERY different?

hmmm... you sure know how to keep us on our toes. :)

any uhmm... spoilers?

need my spoilers *twich*

ok, I'll wait till next week

but angst?

:bounce :bounce

(maybe I should see some friendly councilor, Huh?)

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:37 am 
First of all i' d like to say you're one of the most talented author on this board and this fic was really, really, really fantastic :applause :bow :bow :bow , i just finished reading it (i was so behind in the reading of the chapters!!!) and when i saw the last part was finally coming i felt a pang of sadness :sob . I'm looking forward to your next writing :bounce

The second thing i wanted to say is SORRY!! I've been caught up for so long in this annoying process called real life, that i had no time replying or even reading your wonderful work for a very long time. :blush . I hope you'll forgive me :pray

I would love to find more erudite words or sentences to tell you how much i loved your fic, but i simply lack the vocabulary or the ability, so i'll be simple: this fic was MAGIC!

Every little thing about it was magic, but most of all the relationship in which you made them grow.

The reverence, the love, the gentleness, the passion, the dedication and the respect you used to picture them was amazing. :bow :heart :love .

I don't think i'll be able to come back on this board very often for quite a while, but i promise to read your next work and to send feedback (as much as possible), for the simple reason that i would not be able to resist one of your wonderful stories!!!!:grin

Good luck and hopefully read you again soon!!!!! :flower

You can destroy whatever you want / All she needs is to open her arms / To rebuild everything, to rebuild everything

F.Ca
[/i]

Edited by: Tawilove  at: 5/31/03 8:45:16 am

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:23 pm 
Hey, so this fic was recommended to me by a friend, and I read the whole thing within a couple of days, you wrote a great story and I really enjoyed it. thanx xx :applause

Auburn xx

Heaven doesn't want me.And Hell is afraid I'll take over!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:57 pm 
A few comments then I will post the first section of the sequel.

Puff - Thanks for reading and commenting. I’m glad you liked the ending. I actually had it planned all along so even my non-outlining self knew where I was going. I will answer your question about M&E with two answers: yes and kind of. Tee hee.

some dark thing - Yes very different and coming up in a few minutes. The spoilers are mixed into various responses. Glad to have you on your toes.

Tawilove - Thanks for saying about my writing. I do it both for me for fun and for the readers so to be appreciated is everything! I appreciate comments whenever you can fit them into RL so thanks and never feel bad if you don’t have the time. Your wonderful words about my fic being magic are well appreciated. I hope that you can continue reading my fics and others. Thank you.

Auburn - I’m glad you found this fic and that your friend recommended it. Welcome.

Hi y'all. I just posted the first section of Paths Diverged/Divulged (the sequel).

Edited to say: Moderator - Could one of y'all move this to the completed fics archive? Thanks a lot.

---

"Keep in mind always the present you are constructing. It should be the future you want." - Alice Walker, Temple of My Familiar

Edited by: JustSkipIt at: 6/21/03 7:29 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:41 pm 

ok, now I realise there's another thread for the sequel. I feel such a moron right now... :mad

Edited by: some dark thing at: 6/21/03 7:45 pm

Post subject: Re: W/T Season 3 Y'all
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:23 am 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

-----------------------------------
blonk, blink, blong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:13 pm 
Part 13 stops mid-sentence! Any way to see the rest of it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:57 pm 
HI TinyWillow. For a second I was like, "oh God, I lost part of a post?" but then I looked at Part 13. The note got picked up by the teacher in the middle of that sentence. I hope you're enjoying the story. Debra

---

"Seek the company of those who are still seeking the truth and run away from those who think they have found it.--J.T. O'Hara

Post subject: Meow
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:18 am 
Hey Wow..I was reading the sequal to this then i decided to read this one..just cuz it would make more sense and all. And boy am i ever glad that I did, this fic is amazing. I cant wait for more of the sequeal..

Trish

Post subject: Re: Meow
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:08 pm 
Hey, I'm glad you decided to go back and read this one. It definitely ties closely together. Particularly to understand where the Tara in Paths came from and who Michelle & Eliza are. Glad you're catching up with the whole thing. Thanks for reading and commenting. Debra

---

"Seek the company of those who are still seeking the truth and run away from those who think they have found it.--J.T. O'Hara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:04 am 
I just spent the last few days reading this fic and... WOW.:applause

Loved every word of it. The way you grasped the relationship between our two favourite witches is fantastic, and I couldn't stop oohing and aahing while you went from daring to darling. I also loved the way you merged this AU with the events of the show. Great work. I'll be sure to catch up with your other fics.

BTW, I loved the willow-babble!!

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have a sequel to catch up on!:wave (Can't wait)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:53 pm 
hi...awesome fic! I'm a new member, but long time lurker...i started reading the sequal to this story a couple days ago, but i can't remember the name of it...could someone please help me out in locating it?:pray i'd be eternally in their debt...

love to all,

aine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:08 am 
Hi Aine,

It's called Paths Diverged/Divulged, and I highly recommend it! It's just as awesome (if not better) and it's getting really exciting (Couldn't help teasing! Sorry.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 3:18 pm 
Betinha – I’m glad you liked it so much and were inspired to read the sequel. They definitely go together. And thanks for directing Aine to the sequel.

Aine – Hi lurker. :wave I’m glad to pull you out of lurkdom and into commenting. Betinha directed you but if you lose it again, there’s a link in the final post of this story. Thanks for joining us.

---

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or demons, heaven or hell." - The Buddha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:00 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I just wanted to thank you for writing this wonderful piece! I absolutely loved it and look forward to continue reading your work. I even plan to add it to my collection of fanfics I save on my hard drive! Yipee!

-Ellen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:37 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Blimey, that rocked. Got to say, this has been one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I could try and go over every chapter seperately, but that would take forever. Lets just say that you rule!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:30 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
ExtraFlameh Candlelit – Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond. I thought I had this set to send me notice of replies but either I missed it or it didn’t come over from the other board or something.

You are so so so very welcome for the story. It is one of my favorites and I’m glad you liked it so much. Thank you very much.

Darth Pacula – Welcome. :wave. Posts on three of my completed fics today? That’s so cool.

Thank you so much and you used the word Blimey so my day is made. Thank you so much.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:58 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

This story has been amazing.... thank you so much for the wonderful experience.....

one question.... does the sequel have a happy ending? I've read the reviews, but I really really want to read it!

Understand for me happy ending means willow and tara together. Not in spirit, not in dream world, but in the snuggly sense....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:46 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Miss Darkmoon - Hello and welcome and thank you. I am glad that you enjoyed this story.
Quote:
one question.... does the sequel have a happy ending? I've read the reviews, but I really really want to read it!

Understand for me happy ending means willow and tara together. Not in spirit, not in dream world, but in the snuggly sense....
As in keeping with the Different Colored Pens FAQ/Rules, I can promise that the sequel has a happy ending in exactly the sense that you are seeking. In other words, yes, at the end W/T are very together and very happy and very permanent. There is definitely some angst between here and there but I think you'll like it. With the exception of my current story, it is probably the long work that I am most proud of.

I'm looking foward to hearing your comments after you've read it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:58 pm 
9. Gay Now

This has been one of my favorite fics for quite a while now. I loved your Tara, and I also loved how you brought the fic back to season 3 in Sunnydale near the end. Very well done.

~Sara

Find out in Speak Easy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:42 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

tazraven/Sara – Thank you so much. I’m glad that you’ve enjoyed the story. I always wanted to get W/T to the final battle with the giant snake (/snerk). Thanks for reading and commenting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:13 am 
3. Flaming O

Debra, It took me about me four years but I finally finished this fic awhile back. I was a chronic lurker years ago before I transfered schools and got into a program that allows for little free time. Now that I have a little more tim my W/T addiction has returned full force and I am back.

I left off reading this right after Willow and Tara got together. Then about two months ago I finally finished it. When I returned to the board I was insistant that this had to be the first fic I read. It was just as wonderful as I remebered it. Hey, I guess the high note is that I got to read it straight through without waiting for updates. I'm not very good with the waiting.

I love that you've set this in Texas. I am just up the way in Arkansas and have been to Texas several times over the years. The concept of using a different setting than Sunnydale is awesome.

I didn't know how much I would like cowgirl Tara at first, but now I think she's dead sexy. I've had a new appreciation for girls in western wear since the singer Brandi Carlile has come along and Tara in western wear is just even better.

Willow reading to Tara was nice. All of their interaction was written beautifully actually.

All the riding bits, including Willow getting rid of her fear, was great. I used to have horses and ride in shows when I was younger. It was fun. I can really imagine Tara looking confident and beautiful on a horse.

There were so many other things I would point out but I think I will wrap it up here.

Thanks for writing!

Brea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:15 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

BlackIndiaInk/Brea – What a surprise it was to me to open my e-mail today and have feedback for these two stories. Hello and thanks for reading and posting.

Quote:
Lol.

Well, I’m glad to hear that it wasn’t that the story was so boring that it took you 4 years. “I really wanted to read War and Peace before I die…” or something like that (not that War and Peace is boring). I totally get it about the W/T ff addiction and welcome back.

Quote:
Hey, I guess the high note is that I got to read it straight through without waiting for updates. I'm not very good with the waiting.
I’ve got plenty of completed fics that you can rush through now…

Glad you liked the Texas setting: I am here afterall. Tee hee to cowgirl Tara. I feel like she could definitely be a hottie. Thanks re: reading and interactions. I have only ridden horseback a few times but I have read about it so I tried to channel that without seeming like a know-it-all. I’m glad that it worked for someone who probably does know-it-all.

Quote:
Thanks for writing!
You are so very welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:53 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 1
Well, Deb, it took me a while, but I finally finished this story. Hotness, much? What a spectacular re-writing of season three. And as much as I have enjoyed this story, I am amazed with how your writing has progressed over the years. I'm going to read 'Paths' next, and I'm intrigued to see how it shapes out. Quite a few people have said that the sequel is better (I think you told me that, too), so I'm looking forward to it.

And what a contrast of writing styles, between a story like this and Waiting for Dani. And between either of these and 'Shadows and Sunlight'. I'm really rather impressed with your different voices, Deb. You show astonishing versatility. Kudos.

I also really loved how loooong this story was. What an absolute pleasure to read (nearly) all at once, without having to wait for updates. I'm sure Paths will be just as intoxicating. BTW, what should I read when I'm finished Paths?

Thanks for sharing your gift, Deb, and thank you for always seeking to improve your gift as well.

Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:09 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Phoenix - Thanks so much for your kind words. This was one of my first efforts so my writing has definitely changed/improved since then. I think you'll really enjoy Paths a lot and it's definitely better (IMHO) than Y'all but also different a lot. Hmmm. What to read next? Well you've hit Waiting, S&S, and Paths which are my three favorites. How about Survivor: Ash Island. It's not deep but it was a lot of fun to write and I hope fun to read.

Thanks always.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:26 pm 
19. Yummy Face

yeah...read it again...loved it again. I think that makes 6 times now.

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:27 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Wow. 6 times. Thanks so much.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:41 am 
3. Flaming O

I just finished reading this story, i had already read it once a long time ago as TarebearRS but i lost my login data and recently registered again so i reread half the story. I really liked how you wrote everthing, the depth of all the charachters and it was just so nice to have Tara come from a loving family. It was also fun to read the S3 storyline but without Willow directly in it. Nice job.
Can't wait to read the sequel.
R.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:56 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Renatecs - Welcome back. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. This was my first long fiction and it was a challenge but so fun at the same time. Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next