The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: W/T Season 3 Y'all Part 59
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 9:07 pm 
:bigwave JustSkipIt,

Okay first off, great update! :clap :bow Second, itwas cool how :tara got the money to go to 'any' college she wants to. I can't wait to see where the girls decide to go to school. :whistle It's sad that :willow 's parents are such jerks. Can't wait for the next update. :pray Hopefully soon? :whistle :pray

Take Care :)

:wave bye

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen

---------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 11:48 pm 
Hey Debra! Congrats on having so much of this done. It's a great treat for us to have such regular "fixes."

You're doing a great job of tightening that noose of impending decision...updates from Sunnydale juxtaposed w/ a poignant look at Tara's family history and further depiction of why A&M is so special to her. Fascinating parallel, too--her mother turned down Juillard to be w/ her father, whom she loved immensely. And now her daughter is trying to decide where she'll go to school.

I loved the recap of the episode when Faith tried to take Angel's soul. One of my favorite "Buffy" moments occurred at the very end of that show, when the shaman intoned forbiddingly that his debt was settled, and that Rupert wasn't to contact him--and then we learn that the "debt" was Rupert having introduced him to his wife. (Ah...remember when the show was well-written?) Anyway, I love how you played with that, and the entire recap of the Mayor's plans to eat the town. Not a pretty picture, indeed.

And then of course you just totally got me when you referred to the unpredictable passenger doors so common to farm trucks. God, don't I remember them...

You know, maybe I'm a sadist (if so, I should probably consider another profession), but I sorta like those flashes of Elizabeth trying to make a move on Tara, only to be so quickly rebuffed. Something about the idea of someone knowing that a person is in a relationship and deciding to make a play for her anyway, and then getting clear evidence that she doesn't have a chance. I've never really been victimized by a partner's infidelity (and having so written, I now clearly set myself up for a major kick in the karmic ass) but for some reason, I like those little moments.

The show was very well-written, and I especially loved Donnie's running commentary. It's neat to see him as an ally, a protective older brother who has worked side-by-side w/ his sister for years and bought a new tie for her big day. Those moments always get me. Once again, I just so appreciate how you write rural characters.

And the ticking of the clock...where are you taking our girls, Debra? I can't wait to see...

Great work~

Mary

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:19 am 
loved the update :)

Willow and Tara looking at the pictures of Tara's mother was sweet. :grin

that was really crappy of Willow's parents not attending her graduation :rage

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
Consciousness: that annoying time between naps

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 12:09 pm 
Loved the update! :heart

It´s so great to see, that Tara has a family which loves her.

I feel sorry for Willow being without a family. But now she has Tara. :love

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

Check this out

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 12:56 pm 
Willow's parent are not worthy of the name 'parent' and likely wouldn't even qualify as 'guardian', hah! Both parents should have attended, they have plenty of money but not nearly enough motivation to come see their only child graduate. Bwah.

I'm glad the show went ok for Tara, she deserves to shine like that. Why is that girl Elisabeth still around ? Surely she got the point last time around ? Go find your own girl, Tara is taken...now go away...far, faaaaar away. Willow buying those flowers for Tara was sweet.

I've no clue how high college fee's per year are (I'm in the Netherlands by the way, a bit below Denmark:-), so how much time would $5000 cover ? A season 4 in Texas could be interesting (you could even use the original season4 arc), any place besides LA or Sunnydale will do just fine. I wonder if they'll need Willows help to stop the mayor's ascension. Come to think of it, did Willow do much during _Graduation Day 2_ ?

The question of WHY Tara's mother didn't go to Juliard (which I assume is another University) but to A&M wasn't answered. That might be what Willow and Tara are supposed to figure out.

Oh yes, it's good to read about Tara's supportive familly. It's a nice change, takes some getting used to though :) .

Grimmy

--

She(Tara) knew that she was Willow too. If she knew that then why hadn't Willow herself? That wasn't fair. She was Willow. she should have known that first. -- Willow in _Sidestep Chronicle_ (part 80)

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm 
Hello,

Lucy, I'm home!!! Sorry about that, is just I always wanna to say that. I just love the 'I love Lucy' episodes and I love your fic, so it matches. Well, I think. :sigh :whistle Sorry about that :lol :p

Anyway, loved the last updates. Liked the notes in the class :letter and the play was great. But poopoo to the parents. :stink

Bye:bigwave

Velaingie

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 4:11 pm 
I always seem to miss updates of this fic so I apologise for that. Anyway I loved the last couple of updates, its nice to read a story in which Tara had a family that treated her nicely, happy content Tara makes me feel warm inside.

Anyway I am glad to hear that you are continuing this with a sequel. I am still trying to figure out where they are goingto attend college. A&M or Sunnydale? Either would make very interesting stories.

Cheese. It's milk that you chew.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 9:00 pm 
In so much as it is a little odd to see Donnie be supportive, (since he is such a prick in so many other stories) I really like his character in your story. It's nice for one of the girls to have familial support. And Willow has Tara for this now :applause

And the photo album... A little hint of the future maybe :glasses As Mary pointed out, Tara's mother gave up Juliard for her love. I heard the dorms of UC Sunnydale are pretty nice :wink

Great update!!

-shuyaku

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 4:56 am 
Hey Grimmy...

Quote:
The question of WHY Tara's mother didn't go to Juliard (which I assume is another University) but to A&M wasn't answered.

Juliard is the most prestigious music academy of the US. It's located in New York City.

Susan

Skeeter451@mysticmuse.net

The Mystic Muse Fan Fiction Site

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:02 am 
Like many posters, I find that parallel between Tara and her mother intriguing. I hope the parallel will free her from her determination to go to A&M, but it could be interpreted to go either way. Oh, and like Mary, I love how you're "tightening that noose of impending decision" (love the phrase, Mary, btw.)

Grimmy, American universities vary hugely, but top schools like the ones that Willow was accepted to such as Harvard cost over $20,000 (over $30,000 for some) per year for tuition alone. Public universities are much cheaper, with an average range from $4,000-10,000 a year. Fees, books, and lodging are extra, probably costing another $5000 but varying tremendously between cities and schools.

--

"Omnia mutantur, nihil interit." -- "Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 6:45 am 
justin – Ahhh glad you liked the play and my fleeting description of it. I knew that I couldn’t write that action so I just wanted to focus on the audience and the post-play celebration. Yeah Willow’s parents are buttheads for sure.

Natti – Exactly: stupid parents. But at least they gave big presents! Not that it makes up for it but the $ is nice. I’m glad people are appreciating Donnie here.

Domaris – I’m not sure if you have ever said but thanks. I’m glad you are enjoying it so much. Teresa sent the album for the girls to read. She believes that it will help Willow figure out her koan from Tara’s mom. :rollin There will be a little more dirty.

Washi – Hey to you. You hit it on the head about the difference in their families. It’s my belief that a huge part of Willow’s personality has been formed by her parent’s abandonment. Here, I want to make up for that (a little) with Tara’s love. BTW: Loving the sex journals. Good work :clap

The Rose24 – Yes Tara is a star and with the scholarship money her way will be much easier. And Willow is stuck with her crappy parents.

bluewillowwitch – Next update in a few days. I have it all written but I like to space them out so that everyone gets a chance to reach each update and not have them piled on. Yeah Tara can go anywhere (within reason) now.

Oh Mary the great and wonderful (and not a pinhead)
Quote:
Fascinating parallel, too--her mother turned down Juillard to be w/ her father, whom she loved immensely. And now her daughter is trying to decide where she'll go to school.
Oh good. I CAN write. I was wondering if I made that clear. Yes, the parrallel is exact and that’s my point! Thanks for picking that up. (plus which you used the word juxtaposed so points for you).

I’ve been waiting for someone to ask about the sliding across for this whole fic but no one has. So I finally put that reference in. Glad it hit for you. :smile

I’m so glad that you like Elizabeth’s intrusion. She’s our little bad I guess. Also will be important later…… (oh I’m so mean).

Quote:
I've never really been victimized by a partner's infidelity (and having so written, I now clearly set myself up for a major kick in the karmic ass)
Now I get to ask: have you never seen this show? That is like saying, “nothing bad can happen now.”

Grimaldi, littlecrazy80 – Yes to all you said. I’m glad you liked.

Grimmy – I think Elizabeth is still around because she’s a pain in the ass. Seriously though, I think she’s one of those people who 1)wants the spotlight all the time and 2)can’t stand that someone doesn’t want her, that Tara wants Willow and not her. Tara doesn’t get mad at Elizabeth and if Willow does, well that’s like an extra treat for Elizabeth.

Quote:
so how much time would $5000 cover ?
I haven’t been in school for a while but at a Texas state school (public university like UT or A&M) that would probably cover 2-3 semesters of tuition and fees or less than a semester of tuirion, fees, room, board, etc. Added to her other scholarships, it is a major coo.

Quote:
I wonder if they'll need Willows help to stop the mayor's ascension. Come to think of it, did Willow do much during _Graduation Day 2_ ?
Fighting was pretty limited. She helped spread the word/recruit students, had sex in Oz’s van, sat by Buffy and made quips about the ascension.

Quote:
The question of WHY Tara's mother didn't go to Juliard (which I assume is another University) but to A&M wasn't answered.
I guess I was hoping the reader would infer that she didn’t go to Juliard because she choose A&M so she could marry Tara’s father and not be away from him—true love. And yes, Juliard is the most prestigious performing arts college in the US.

Thanks for all your great comments and questions.

Velaingie – Haven’t seen a comment from you in a while so welcome :wave I’m glad you are still enjoying the story.

Puff – Hi. I usually update every 3-4 days and post in the update thread that I did so sorry that you keep missing them. Yes Tara’s family is great here and I’m really glad about that. Glad that people have warmed to them too. The sequel is coming along very nicely.

Shuyaku – Another new fan of Donnie! Yes you and Mary hit it on the head about the photo album.

Susan – Hello. Thanks for answering Grimmy’s question. It took me a little longer to get here. I hope you are still enjoying the story. (I’m definitely enjoying your current ones).

DMW – Thanks. I’m glad you like the parallel. “Tightening the noose” – yes great phrase from our vacating one. Thanks always.

---

"Keep in mind always the present you are constructing. It should be the future you want." - Alice Walker, Temple of My Familiar

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 11:32 am 
Quote:
guess I was hoping the reader would infer that she didn’t go to Juliard because she choose A&M so she could marry Tara’s father and not be away from him—true love. And yes, Juliard is the most prestigious performing arts college in the US.

Yes, I guessed as much but neither Willow or Tara seem to pick up on that. I'm still firmly opposed to putting Willow or Tara in danger, which kinda rules out Sunnydale, heh :) . Besides, Willow is perfectly willing to drop Harvard to stay with Tara, no problems there. It's just that Tara doesn't appear to be very vocal about what she wants.

We never got to see all that much about college during later seasons. Plenty of room to explore things for sure. Problem is that I'm not really liking Buffy (charachter) right now, so I want to keep Willow as far away from her as possible. Buffy is definitly a bad influence for Willow :D .

Any place but Sunnydale or LA is fine with me :-).

Grimmy

--

She(Tara) knew that she was Willow too. If she knew that then why hadn't Willow herself? That wasn't fair. She was Willow. she should have known that first. -- Willow in _Sidestep Chronicle_ (part 80)

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:29 pm 
I can't believe this fic is ending :happycry .

Anyway, yeah it seems like the message is choose for love. I fear that means Sunnydale, for a miriad of reasons. The only thing is that texas a&m seems to be Tara's dream so that would kind of lead her to make a sacrifice for Willow. Willow deserves to go to an ivy league, but then sunnydale seems to be the compromise. On the other hand, I think Willow wants to go home. I am voting for away from danger, but as long as they are together.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 9:16 pm 
Debra:

Really liked Tara's understanding of the power of performance. She doesn't cower - she seizes and enjoys.:bounce

This previously unseen album makes me wonder too.:hmm

Dollars in the acount and a car in the drive...who could ask for anything more? Poor sweet Willow. Money makes their world go 'round...not hers...and it's wrenching.:cry

Where and how will they end up. You say you're drawing it to a close so I have to wonder dear writer.

~Suse

Post subject: W/T Season 3 Part 60
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:10 pm 
A few deserved replies then the update:

Grimmy - Yes I can certainly understand your feelings against Sunnydale and against Buffy. But… (I don’t think you’re going to like this update very much).

Xita - Yes ending but a sequel is already in the works so nothing is truly lost.

Suze - Yes, not something I was ever into but I understand it can be really wonderful. I’d say that Willow would rather have attention and love than $ and the car but without those, at least she has the material.

Title – W/T Season 3 Y’all – part 60 – Choices

Author– JustSkipit - Debra

Spoilers–Season 3 through the Choices

Rating– Part 60 - NC-17

Disclaimer – Guess what, I don’t own W&T, Buffy or the rest of the BtVS crew.

Thoughts in italics!

Tara woke to the sun streaming through the window. It was obviously mid afternoon and the blonde took the chance to lie there just enjoying the laziness and relaxation of the afternoon. Classes were over. The show and graduation were over. Her chores were mostly completed. She and Willow were staying at the school for a few days to allow them to complete their projects: Willow the website and Tara preparing the horses for the summer and arranging Chestnut’s transport back to the farm.

Without opening her eyes she could tell that Willow was not in the bed with her. The redhead must have gotten up to shower. Rather than getting up to join her, Tara decided to enjoy the spaciousness of the bed and relive the morning:

Tara woke to feel fingertips lightly brushing along her sides, moving eventually to stroke her arms and legs. She purred lightly as she began to luxuriate in the soft sensual touching. “mmm,” she moaned quietly enjoying Willow’s touch.

Continuing to trail her hands across her lover’s body, Willow began to lightly kiss her shoulder as she whispered, “good morning lover.” Tara reached her hands up to stroke Willow’s back as the smaller woman began placing small light kisses on her lover’s neck.

As her breath began to catch in her throat Tara gasped, “what a way to w-w-wake up.” Willow shifted her weight to stretch out against the blonde’s body, pressing their lengths together. Both women began to move together as they enjoyed the feel of soft breast against soft breast. As Tara thought how much she loved the feel of Willow’s body against her own, the smaller woman raised her hands to stroke the sides of the blonde’s breasts.

Neither woman felt any urgency and they spent untold minutes or even hours just kissing lightly and touching each other’s bodies. Their tongues continued a dance they had found so wonderful in their time together as each woman traced the inside of her lover’s waiting mouth or pulled both tongues back into her own. Noting the increase in Willow’s breathing, Tara finally slipped her hands between their bodies as the smaller woman raised up a little to create a little space. Much as she disliked the distance between their flesh, Tara took advantage of the movement to raise her hands to her lover’s small breasts.

Slowly she palmed the flesh, rubbing each breast slowly and gently in circles. As always Willow’s nipples hardened, pressing their points into Tara’s waiting palms. “Oh baby you feel so good,” the blonde moaned around a kiss. Allowing the hardened tips of her lover’s breasts to slip along her hands, she began rubbing each nub between her thumb and forefinger. As her attention intensified, so did Willow’s moaning and movement against their still connected lower bodies.

Holding her weight on her own hands Willow lowered her mouth to Tara’s breast, licking around the aureole as the nipple hardened in front of her mouth. Slowly she laved the dimpled area as Tara continued her assault on the smaller woman’s nipples. Willow switched from one nipple to the other as she enjoyed the reaction of her lover under her mouth and lips. While she took Tara’s hardened nipple in her mouth Willow breathed in, savoring the scent of her lover as their essences mingled and filled the room. As soon as Tara arched her back into the contact, Willow knew that it would not take much longer before both women would need completion.

Ardently she suckled first one and then the other nipple as Tara arched and moaned into the attention. Rolling with the shifting weight, she allowed Tara to reverse their positions so that the blonde now straddled her smaller lover. As Willow kept her hands on her lover’s breasts, Tara bent to take her small hard nipples in her mouth. As she scraped her teeth along the bumpy surface, Willow grasped the back of her head and she cried out, “Oh Goddess Tara.”

“Shhh,” Tara admonished without ceasing her attention to her lover’s pleasure. She alternated soft licking, deep sucking, and teasing nips with her teeth and felt the pressure on the back of her head continuing with each motion. Suddenly the blonde felt Willow’s fingers tracing the entrance to her sex. “Ohhhhh,” she gasped as Willow thrust two fingers inside her wetness.

Just as quickly the smaller woman withdrew her fingers and began tracing them up and down Tara’s lips and over her clitoris. With each movement over the hardened bundle of nerves Tara’s body shuddered. She whispered that familiar phrase, “let’s share it,” as she began stroking Willow’s wetness to match the smaller woman’s movement. She was enjoying the sensation of Willow’s body as she felt the redhead again insert two fingers into her depths. “Oh Goddess,” Tara moaned out as she mirrored the motion.

Feeling her body filled with her lover’s talented fingers, Willow arched up to engulf them even more. As each woman combined slow thrusts with curling her fingers and faster thrusts, the other reacted by pressing her center into her lover’s hand. Their mouths met to share their passion and swallow the screams as each moaned wordlessly into the contact. Knowing that her climax was near, Tara began thrusting her center even harder and faster against Willow’s hand as she mirrored the motion with her hand. The feeling of Willow’s climax and the clenching of the smaller woman’s body around Tara’s fingers was enough to send the blonde over the edge as she shook with pleasure.

As her climax retreated Tara lowered her body onto the bed and continued kissing and snuggling her lover. “Good morning lover,” she whispered.

“mmm morning,” Willow moaned back as she clutched her weakening arms around Tara. Both women were asleep in moments.

As she remembered the morning’s events, Tara allowed her hands to trail over her soft body. Goddess Tara: nymph much? She chuckled even as she comforted herself: hey just thinking about Willow makes me ready. In a matter of minutes she had used her imagination about Willow to her fullest ability. She sat up looking for a clock and wondering how long Willow had been in the shower. It seemed like a long time since she had woken up but she couldn’t really tell.

Glancing over she noticed for the first time an envelope on Willow’s pillow with her name written across it. How sweet of her. Maybe she wants to have a picnic the blonde speculated and smiled. It was amazing how much she loved this quirky woman. She opened the envelope to find a few sheets of paper handwritten inside:

Tara,

My love. By the time you read this I will be gone. Isn’t that just so cliché? I feel like a bad movie to even write that line. Understand that I will be back. That is the most important thing in the world: that you know I love you and would never leave you.

Do you remember at Christmas when I had the audience with your grandmother and met the guide? Did I tell you that there was a question I was supposed to answer but that I couldn’t even remember the question? The question has been playing at the edges of my mind for the last few weeks. At times it is like a child or a kitten that just wants attention but then goes back into hiding.

Well, I think I know why your grandmother sent the album. As we went through it, I remembered the question: “what creates our reality?” I remember sitting under the tree with your mother as she asked me that question. I didn’t understand whether it was for me or for you but now I think it was directed to me. Or maybe to both of us. And I think I know the answer: choices. Everything we do, every action, every event, creates the reality we are in.

So maybe it’s choices and fate. The fate of you and me. The fate of our meeting and falling in love. For that other Tara that we brought here, fate is everything. She’s not with a Willow because they have never met but you and I have because of the fate and because of choices made by my parents. And choices made by me not to run but to follow their wishes and come here. And because I did that, I got to meet you. Wonderful you. Lovely you. My everything.

But I have to make this choice. I have to go to Sunnydale. My friends, my family, everyone I have ever known who isn’t here is there. And they’re all going to die unless we stop it. I have to be with my friends and stop the carnage. I know that I can be a powerful force of good and fight the evil that is coming.

I’m going to work with Buffy and the other Scoobies to defeat the mayor. And then I will spend the rest of my life loving you. Graduation is in two days. I will meet you at the farm in less than a week.

Please don’t be upset or disappointed that I made this choice. I must help my friends and do good. I can help people and that’s what I will do. I love you forever and will see you soon.

Yours Willow.

Tara read and reread the letter as tears streamed down her face. She was tempted to go after Willow but the redhead had obviously planned her escape carefully and would not be caught. Finally she refolded the letter and rose from the bed.

---

"Keep in mind always the present you are constructing. It should be the future you want." - Alice Walker, Temple of My Familiar

Post subject: Re: W/T Season 3 Part 60
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:36 pm 
Ok so I didn't miss this update :D Anyway I am kinda shocked by it. Willow just ran and left Tara and I know that she says that she will meet Tara in a weeks time, but if I was Tara I would be hurt that Willow wouldn't share her thoughts with me...I means that's one big thing to hide.

The first part of the update was so tender with Tara remembering, but it must be bittersweet now that Willow has gone to fight the good fight in Sunnydale.

Interesting update JSI. Thanks :)

Edited because I can't type.

Cheese. It's milk that you chew.

Edited by: Puff  at: 5/20/03 4:38:10 pm

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:43 pm 
I'm pretty much speechless. The love scene was great, of course. The letter is also great, but there is so much swirling inside me that I'm not gonna be able to actually say anything constructive. :)

Ohh, you're liking the Sex Journals? Woo and Hoo! I'm soo glad. :grin

---------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:52 pm 
:bigwave JustSkipIt,

I love the update! :clap :bow :applause Okay we all know that :willow made it though the battle. :tara isn't going to go after her is she? I can't wait to see what happens. :pray I hope there is an update soon. :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen

-------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:05 pm 
I sat down to do some feedback and after this update I'm speechless... well wordless at least.

The beginning is such a wonderful setup. The girls are seemingly happy (hence the smutty goodness). They have worked on the communication issue in previous updates and are at least ready to discuss their future together. Or so we are led to believe. A perfect moment at the end of the school year. And as we all know, the big bads are only really around from September to May. You totally suck us into their happy little world and then smack - right in the kisser.

It may be the day or my mood, but this felt like a 'season finale' type cliffhanger to me. I'm sooooooooo glad it isn't. Um... right?

And a little shout out for a sequel - WOO HOO!! :bounce :bounce :bounce

-shuyaku

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:41 pm 
Well that was a shocker. This is an interesting setup for the big grad day dust up. It'll be interesting to see what choices Willow makes after the world is saved. I like the way you relate the titles and chapters to the Buffy season 3 eps.

I see dead lesbian cliches

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:46 pm 
I must be thick as a brick. (Rhetorical Deb...let's leave it at that;) ).

WHY - if Willow was so convinced that this was not only an imperative for her but one apparently *guided* by Rebecca's (Tara's mother's name?) riddle...WHY could she not share her intentions with Tara? And was her departure already planned during that most glorious morning love-making?:shock :rage

Willow *is* a powerful force for good...but they are *SO* much more powerful together!:cry And I don't think Rebecca (again I hope I'm right) was just espousing the importance of making choices. The quality of reasoning and emotion behind the choice is essential isn't it? What's that quote? "Act in haste; repent at leisure."

And good Golly Molly! Willow can promise all she wants that she'll meet Tara in a few days. She's going after an evil all-devouring serpent-thingy! Anything can happen.

I fault Ms. Rosenberg not one whit for her choice to be of service to her "family." Afterall Tara pledged the same to Donnie about Terese. But I think that had she shared her plans with her sweetheart Tara would've either:

1. tried to persuade her to stay but eventually relented;

2. or offered to accompany her no matter what constraints stood in her way.

Is Willow trying to protecct Tara from harm? Or avoid a confrontation? It feels like a disservice to Tara any way I try to slice this. What lessons exactly were learned from the 'application to Stanford' dust-up?:hmm

Is Tara really just going to accept Willow's "well-thought-out escape?" She probably should...I'm probably too reactionary for my own good.:( Is Donnie still around? Sympathetic sounding-board and familial companion would be good just about now.:cry *again* :cry

Now I'm all anxious and acidy and het-up...God I love it!!! Oh what you do!:love

Rant driven by primal emotions. Apologies for same.

~Suse

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." ~ Robert Heinlein ('Stranger in a Strange Land')

Edited by: Cindy Lou Who at: 5/20/03 8:07:41 pm

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 8:13 pm 
You just ripped my heart out!!! :sob

Come back Willow!!!! Come back!!!!

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:51 am 
Bad Willow. Bad bad Willow :rage

She writes a letter about choices but then takes away Tara's choice of wether or not to go with her. This all seems like the same sort of behaviour that caused their earlier argument which means that she didn't really learn anything from it. Again I say :rage

Hopefully Tara will decide to follow since as has been mentioned they'd be a much better force for good together.

That was a great update, I just wanted to give Willow a good talking to at the end.

I understand, you should be with the person you l-love

I am

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:31 am 
Hi *gets out of lurkedom*

you know.. when i read about the choices, I remembered hearing it from the Matrix Reload. Its so true. The choices we make are what controls and changes the things or people that surrounds us. The situation/setting wherein in our lives are the results of our choices.. And Damn.. thank God I chose to be in the kittens. and read your fascinating fic.
Thanks for the update
ciao
Red Jassy

Don't you understand? That everything I do, I do for you? Anything that might be special in me...is you.

---GREAT EXPECTATIONS

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:35 am 
great update :)

i understand Willow going back to Sunnydale to help Buffy, but she should have talked to Tara instead of sneaking out and only leaving her a letter. she should have given Tara the choice to help out also

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
Consciousness: that annoying time between naps

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:34 am 
I can´t believe that Willow left Tara behind. I hope they will be back together asap. She should have talked to Tara instead of leaving a letter.

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

Check this out

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:20 pm 

Yes, Willow should have talked to Tara before leaving. The trouble with that plan is that it's highly likely Tara would have insisted on coming with her. I think Willow doesn't want Tara in danger and saw this as the best way to get away.

Debra, I don't know why you would think I wouldn't like this chapter, I did like it. I have no problem with Willow going over to Sunnydale once in a while to lend a hand at fighting evil. I just don't want her to live there among all the danger and evil, it's just not the right place for Willow and Tara to life happily together. Too much to worry about in Sunnydale.

As much as I can excuse Willow for sneaking away, there really should be more talking in their relationship. Both them have to listen to each other and perhaps be a bit more forcefull about what they want as opposed to trying to guess what the other wants. (if that made sense)

Now if Willow just stays FAR away from the SD school libary, all will be well :)

Grimmy

--

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:36 pm 
What has she done:cry She cant do that. Poor Tara:tear

Okay I understand Willow too but why hasnt she took Tara with her:shock or talked with her

Okay i need the next part really soon this makes me ::cry

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

You'll follow your heart and don't worry about me."

"You're part of my heart."

Gabrielle and Xena in "Ulysses

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:24 pm 
Hey,:bigwave

Sorry for not replying that much, but I'm back. And I can assure you that I still very much enjoy your story. Oh, yeah don't worry about that. Especially the first part of your last update, now that was hm...ok...lost my words again...lucky they are icons like :drool and :thud and also :shock and not to forget :jaw and of course :shower . :pinky <- for this one I just thought it was funny and cute

I think Willow needs to go Sunnydale to help her friends and be therre to kick some ass.

Bye:wave

Velaingie:peace

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 6:40 pm 
that was Great really and wow too the and the :thud Great update

I love you now and forever and a week

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next