The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fic: Alternatite Reality
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:17 am 
OK, I had a crack at this before and called it something else. Anyway, this'll have much more W/T in it. And by the way, Aria, you rock! Thanks for getting me to re-write it and make it longer.

===

Willow POV

Well, THIS isn't strange. I must of fallen alseep when Tara and I were doing the ritual - one of those daily devotion things.

Not that I don't mind it, I mean, I like having Tara curled up with me. And it's romantic as well, the whole candle-circle thing. Though they're rather burnt out.

But other then waking up in someone elses room with your day clothes still on, I feel wierd. Sort of like when you get that unsettling feeling that something seems wrong. I guess that's how Tara felt when Faith was in Buffy's body.

Speaking of the little witch, she's waking up. "Hey baby," I said as she rolled over to look at me.

"Hey," she answered, putting her arm over my waist. She suddenly frowned, and looked around. "Something's wrong."

My ears instantly pricked up. "You feel it too?" I asked, sitting up with her. "What should we do?"

"There's nothing much we can do," said Tara, her eyebrows furrowing cutely. "We-we don't know what it is."

I nodded slowly in agreement. "Yeah," I said, running my hand through my hair. I look at my watch. "I gotta go to class and-and so do you."

"Yeah, let's go," said Tara, standing up and smoothing out her clothes. Moments later, looking like Ms. Kitty Fantastico dragged us in, we started out.

+++

Tara's POV

There is something seriously wrong, but I can't really pin it down on something I know of. Its like the...wrongness is all around us. I can feel it.

Well, Willow and I just got out of our...my room, and Buffy instantly bounced over to us. She was dressed all black, not surprisingly, but still, she's usually a bit more brighter in school.

"Hey guys," she said. "Wills, I thought you'd be back."

"Yeah, I got caught up in a spell," she said, partially lying. It wasn't a spell and it was just a ten minute sort of ritual, not counting the meditating.

"Oh, magick-ness, got it," said Buffy, nodding, her high pony tail bouncing. "Hey, we have a meeting at Giles' today."

"Shall I bring Tara?" asked Willow.

"If-if its okay," I added shyly.

"Well, duh," said Buffy, chuckling. "C'mon Wills, we're late for class. See later tonight Tary!"

Tary? Huh?

Willow and I exchanged confused looks as Buffy dragged my redhead away. This day isn't right, and I'm gonna find out why.

+++

Willow POV

My classes flew by like a whirlwind, because I was so distracted by Buffy. She was acting strange, much more chipper and bright, despite her dark clothing.

As we walked out of class she dashed off, saying she was gonna pick up someone and taht she'll meet me at Giles'. Probably getting Riley.

I met up with Tara outside the campus. "Hey," I said, walking up, noticing she was reading a witch book. Outside. Where everyone can see.

She jumps, looking up like a deer caught in the headlights. "Oh, hey Wills," she said. "Just-just reading up on what we were feeling today. The-the wrongness and all."

"Find anything?" I asked, looking around warily, to catch people staring.

"No, I didn't," she said, her voice dispairing. I put my arm around her shoudlers.

"We'll figure it out," she said. "Now, we gotta go to Giles'. C'mon." We walked out and towards Giles' house, wondeirng what the heck is going on.

Willow POV

After a walk of thick silence, we finally got to Giles' door. "We should ask him about this," I suggested before knocking. Tara gave me a mute nod in reply and I knocked.

Buffy answered it, surprisingly. "Hey guys, Wills, Tary, come in!" There she goes again with the 'Tary' thing.

We walk in. Giles is in the kitchen, drinking a cup off tea no doubt. Suddenly, I froze, and so did Tara. Faith was pacing in the living room, twirling a dagger. In unison, our jaws drop except Buffy's and Giles'.

"Hey witches, how's it hangin'?" she says casually.

"Buffy!" I cry, whirling around. "What's she doing here?!" I grip Tara's arm tightly and she grips mine.

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking confused at my outburst. "Of course Faith's here." She sighed, with a look of realization. "Oh...you're still uncomfortable of me and her being together-"

"What?!" Tara and I both shout.

"Hey, girls, chill out," said Faith, walking over. "C'mon, its not like this is sudden. B an' I've been going out since Riley left which was what?"

"A few months ago?" finished Buffy, and the two Slayer's crossed their arms.

"No, no! Wrong! No, you and Riley! Not you adn Faith! Riley!" I cry, and I can feel myself start to babble. Help? "Wrong, not you and Faith! No, Faith evil Slayer in jail!" I looked between the two frantically.

"Hey Red, I know we never liked each other, but hey..." said Faith, trailing off, looking annoyed.

"Evil Slayer?" asked Giles, speaking up the first time we were here.

"Wrong, this all wrong," muttered Tara, putting her other hand on her forehead.

"I'll say!" I agreed.

Suddenly, the door banged open, and xander ran in. "Incoming!" he called, holding the door open as Spike ran in, blacket covering him, flaming.

"Woah!" commented Faithm running over as Xander slammed the door shut. Spike threw off the blanket and Faith stomped out the fire using her heavy boots.

"Thanks luv," said Spike offhandedly, dusting himself off.

"Don't call me that Blondie," said Faith, equally offhandedly.

Spike paused and looked up. "Thanks bitch?" he asked, and smirked as Faith grinned. "That settles it then."

"Sorry we're late. The sun tends to hold us back," said Xander.

"Wait, wh-why were you and Spike walking together?" Tara asked quietly.

"And what are you wearing?" I added. Xander had somehow decided to go gothic - black jeans, a too small black T-shirt and a black leatehr jacket that might have been Spike's. To add to the look Xander had a silver bulky chain necklace.

Spike, on the other hand, wore cream cargos and a white T-shirt with a light blue denim jacket, and something that resembled a collar - a blue leather strap around his neck.

"Where have you been for the last few months, I've always dressed like this, and why wouldn't I walk with Spike?" asked Xander, confused. He went up to the bench seperating the kicthen from the living room and sat on it.

"Guys, there's something wierd going on," I said, stepping forward. "Faith was in jail after going to Angel in LA, and Buffy is still with Riley. Spike lives in a crypt so he wouldn't be walking with Xander and-"

"Willow! Slow down!" said Xander. "Angel isn't in LA, he's in Sunnydale. Remember? He's Angelus with Cordelia. He turned her. Does this ring any bells?"

"No, that's the problem!" I yelled, starting to get angry. "None of this is right!"

"It's wrong," added Tara. "This is wrong...so very, very wrong." I turn my attention to her as she starts to look a bit woozy. She pushes away my hand that was about to soothe and looks up defiantly. "Xander, why were you walking with Spike?"

"Tara-"

"Please just answer the question!" she snapped, completely not her.

Xander looked at Spike, who shrugged and looked confused. "Well, Spike and I have been together since Anya left me."

His voice broke when he said 'Anya', and Spike was instantly at his side, looking annoyed at Tara. "Okay, what the bloody Hell is going on?" he snapped. Suddenly, Tara fainted.

Tara POV

I just blacked out. Just, that feeling I got from Xander saying he was with Spike (wow is that Not Right) sort of knocked me out - powerful magic happening here.

"Tara? C'mon baby, wake up," said a soothing voice. My head hurts, but it seems better when someone puts their hand on the side of it. Regaining consciousness, my eyes flutter open, to see a blurry image of Willow above me, crouching next to me and looking concerned. I tilt my head back a bit to see Xander and Buffy, Faith and Spike mingling in the background.

"What happened?" I asked, my words slurring together.

"We were talking and you went all-all fainty," she said, stroking my cheek lovingly.

"Oh. Well, I'm okay now," I said, unsure if I was telling the truth. I felt so groggy from magickal overload. She and Giles helped me up, and I leant against the bench.

"Is me being with Xander oh-so-amazing? Like you don't know it," Spike said sarcastically, pacing.

"Well, yes actually," said Willow, looking ticked. She looked oh-to-cute when she was ticked. Then again, she looked oh-to-cute all the time.

"Why? Listen, you're gay, you know what it's like. Why the Hell are you knocking me and Spike?" said Xander snappishly, looking very pissed off.

"No, literally, we had no idea!" I defended Willow, but as soon as everyone's eyes landed on me I shrunk back.

"I think we'll need an explanation," said Giles, walking and halting so his back was to the two Slayers, Spike and Xander and facing them.

"Well, we woke up feeling wierd," Willow started.

"Very weird," I confirmed. "We knew there was something wrong-"

"But we didn't know what. To us, Riley is-"

"With Buffy, and Spike-"

"Is obsessed over Buffy. Xander and Anya-"

"Are still together."

The group from me to Willow as we switched telling the story. It was fun to confuse them for a while.

"Well, I kinda noticed something a bit different about our resident witches as well," said Spike hesitently, stepping forward. Everyong gave him a 'what the hell?' look and he shrugged. "Well, Red and Glinda are usually a bit more... well, open. Glinda's got her stutter. She lost it ages ago. And look at what Red's wearing."

"Yeah, I thought that was wierd too," commented Buffy. Willow looked confused.

"What's weird about my clothes?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Well, where's all the black leather a bought you?" asked Faith, looking Willow up and down. "I mean, c'mon."

"Huh?" asked Willow, looking annoyed and confused again.

"Well, I-I have to, er, say Willow...what you're wearing is a lot more refined then usual," commented Giles.

"Listen, I think that there's some sort fo spell or-or-or maybe-" I staretd but Spike interrupted.

"See? The stutter," he commented.

Willow POV

"See? The stutter," Spike commented. Buffy, Faith, Giles and I all glared at himt o shut up and let Tara continue. "What?"

"Um, I think that W-Wills and I are under a memory spell...or-or all of you guys are - the rest of the world, n-not us," she said as the attention turned back to her.

"I think that both of them could be highly likely...more so on your first option," said Giles.

"No!" I cried, getting back into the conversation, stepping forward. "We are not under a spell!"

Spike and Xander exchanged a look and said in unison; "That's what they all say." Buffy and Giles rolled their eyes like they've heard it a million times before (which they probably have) and Faith smirked.

"There has to be a-another possibility," said tara, frowning. "I just don't know what could change the entire world or at least just two people."

Xander seemed to perk up at this suggestion. "Hey...hey!" he said, looking a bit more excited, ignoring the confused and skeptical looks he was recieving. "Familiar...dammit, brain, start thinkin'?"

Everyone gave a look to Spike like 'do something!' The vampire cautiously walked over to Xander, lightly placing a hand on the brunette's shoulder. "Xan...you orright?"

"I got it!" cried Xander, making Spike jerk his hand back, startled. "Alternatite worlds! Remember what Jonathon did, and Buff and Ahn explained?"

"Hey yeah! Shrimp!" I exclaimed.

"Grrr..." said Buffy, in response to 'shrimp'.

"That-that is a rather, er, believable suggestion," said Giles, nodding. "This could very well be an alternative reality."

"Woah, hang on a second," said Faith, stepping forward, her dagger forgotten on the table. "We're the alternative? What so...I'm an evil Slayer?"

"'Fraid so," I said, looking sympathetic.

"In jail," added Tara. "And-and you're not with Buffy."

"Screw that," said Faith, looking pissed. "I'm outta here." She grabbed her previously forgotten dagger and stalked out, slamming the door behind her.

"Faithy!" cried Buffy in a true classic "Harmony" style, running after her honey.

There it goes with the unneciserey 'y' at the end. What had happened to my friends?

"Question," said Xabder, putting up his hand. "Where are our Wills and Tara? Y'know, the "alternative" gals?"

Silence filled the room.

+++

Tara POV

I love being awake while my vixen sleeps. Gives me the oppertunity to run my hand down her milky, smooth, flawless skin on her back. Running my hand through her silky red hair, brushing my lips over her delicate ones.

"Willow, honey, wake up," I whispered into her ear. She stirred, her beautiful green eyes fluttering open. Don't look at me, I'm feeling poetic right now.

"Hey Tary," she said, her voice thick from sleep. She shifted under the black satin sheets, rolling over to look at me.

"We gotta go to school," I said softly, stroking my hand down her cheek. "We better slap on some clothes and get outta here, eh?"

"Why clothes?" asked my Willow, grinning mischeviously. I tapped her on the cheek teasingly.

"I don't think the teachers would like that very much," I said gently, kissing her neck. "C'mon, lets get ready."

Ten minutes later we walked out, dressed as we normally were - skin tight black leather and dark make up - courtesy of Faith. Y'know, like usual, shouting insults across the room as people yelled 'bitch' back to us.

"Willow, T-" called a voice taht stopped haltingly. We turned to see Buffy staring at us, wide-eyed and jaw dropped.

"Hey Buff," I said, walking over.

"How are you?" asked Willow, walking beside me.

"Me? How are YOU? What's with the Faith-fashion?" she asked, looking confused. I ignored her, I was studying what she was wearing. Bright yellow sweater, her hair down, and tight blue - yes, blue - jeans.

"Faith-fashion?" asked Wills, then looked knowing. "You still jealous 'bout Faith giving all this stuff to us? Don't worry, she's still your bitch."

Buffy made a strange squeaking sound at Willow's words.

"Hey, Buff, we gotta go, see you at Giles'," I said, linking arms with Willow and dragging her away. Something was pretty not right...all messed up or something. Oh well - the sun is shining, the sky is blue, right? Who gives a toss?

"Buffy looked different," commented Wills as we headed to the Wiccan group - it was fun to scare them.

"I noticed," I said offhandedly. "Guess she was going for a different look."

+++

Willow POV

We walked slowly to Giles', our magic senses going hay-wire. Something was definetly in the air. Tara didn't seem to care. I guess I was just worrying again. I quit that after Oz left - after he left, the whole world seemed to change.

So anyway, we walked in without knocking like usual, except what we saw wasn't usual. We stopped dead in our tracks, Tara crashing into me.

"What the hell?" I asked, frowning. Anya sat on Xander - a non-gothic Xander - on his lap to be more correct.

"What's wro..." said Xabder, trailing off as he looked me up and down. "Wills... oh my."

"Where's Spike?" I asked, turning to Buffy and...Riley?! "Riley!"

"Hi Willow," he said, looking slightly nervous at Tara's and my glare. "Am...am I not welcome?"

"Of course you are," said Buffy quickly, giving him a quick peck on the chick which startled me more. "Willow, Tara, what's wrong?"

"Where are Spike and Faith?" I snapped. "What is wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong Willow," said Giles, walking over. "I think you two need to explain more clearly."

"Well, why is Anya here?" asked Tara slowly, trying to calm the place down.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she asked, looking confused. I felt Tara's hand on my arm, shutting me up before I could snap again.

"You broke up with Xander, remember?" asked Tara, and the two at question exchanged strange glances. "What happened to Spike?"

"What 'bout me?" asked a voice from the kitchen. We turned to see Spike standing up from behind the counter - wearing his leather duster. This was getting weird.

"What were you doing down there?" I asked, tilting my head confusedly.

"Spilt some blood," he said, holding up a blood stained rag, and he paused, arching an eyebrow at what we were wearing. "My, my, the witches finally detected a fashion sense."

"We always dress like this," I said, and before Spike could reply, Tara cut in.

"Spike, did Anya come back and you and Xander break up?" she asked. Spike's appreciative smirk faded, and his jaw dropped. I glanced over at Xander who was wearing the same expression.

"Break up?" asked Buffy, speaking up. "Like...like they were in a relationship and it ended?" She turned to Spike. "You were with Xander!?"

"Hell no!" he yelped, dropping the cloth.

"Buff. why would I...I mean, me and him?!" asked Xander, looking shocked. Anya suddenly hit him in the arm. "Ow!"

"You were cheating on me with Spike?" she asked curtly.

"No!" yelled Spike and Xander, Xander standing up, as Anya got up.

"I would never cheat on you! let alone with...Spike," said Xander, looking disgusted. "I think I may have to throw up." He turned away, bending over, leaning on the couch. Spike had backed away, leaning not so casually against the sink, looking horrified at the very thought. Riley was trying to look the same, but instead he was hiding a smirk. Buffy was of no use, just giggling helplessly. Tara and I just stood there, shocked at the uproar we had caused.

"Girls," said Giles, in a calm voice. "Please explain yourselves."

Tara POV

We had gathered in Giles' living room, all of us sitting down again - minus Faith and Buffy, Goddess knows what they're doing.

I guess I'm cool with the whole 'gay' thing... but honestly, if you've ever seen Spike and Xander cuddling on the couch it can get a bit disturbing. Those two were destined to hate each other - you don't need magic to see that.

I guess for a while it was strange for them to see Willow and I hugging - but then again, wenever hated each other like those two.

"Now we just need to sort out how to get you two back," said Giles seriously. "I doubt you'd like to stay here forever."

We took one look at Xander kissing Spike's neck, and said in a very firm and syncronised way; "No way."

Giles glanced over at the couple and arched an eyebrow. "Honestly, you've been doing that ever since we sat down. Can you stop and concentrate?" He said it like he'd said this a million times before.

"Not in a million years," said Spike distractedly, mainly concentrating Xander's workings on his neck.

"Like you could stop with Ethan," said Xander, pausing his kissing to say that and going straight back into it.

"No," said Willow, looking at Giles. "You're with Ethan Rayne?! Please let it be another Ethan!" she cried.

"You didn't know?" asked Giles, lookinga t them and blushing. "Ethan and I have been...well, together for a few months now. Once he came out of jail."

Of course I had no idea who Ethan was, but by judging the absolutely horrified expression on Willow's face I can safetly say that Giles and Ethan would not make a nice couple.

Willow POV

"My only theory is some sort of spell on us to brain wash our memories," I said, my hand reaching over to grip Tara's hand.

"Why do you say that?" asked Giles. We had gathered around the main area in Giles' living room, all of us sitting down.

"Well, this is the sort scenario that was a few months ago for us," explained Tara for me. She seemed to realize something, looking at me. "Maybe we're back in time! You're not with Oz still, are you?"

My eyes widened and I turned to Buffy. "How long have I been broken up with Oz?" I asked, feeling a bit panicky.

"Ages ago," said Buffy with a vague hand movement. "But that's the only thing right you've said. Anya never broke up with Xander, and doesn't even like Spike."

"What about Faith?" I asked.

"Faith? She's in jail," said Xander, from where he sat with Anya. "She went crazy when she was in a coma and went jail."

"She went to jail?" asked Tara, clearly confused. I ignored that little piece of infomation, and Buffy cut me off before I could say anymore.

"Why? Is Faith with, like, Giles or something?" she asked, smirking a bit at the possibility.

"God no!" I laughed. "Giles is with Ethan. Buffy, you're with Faith!"

An awkward silence rose in the room. "You didn't know about Ethan, did you?" Tara asked, looking at the now very pale Giles.

"And you didn't know about Faith," I finished, looking at the shocked and disgusted Slayer.

The only sounds that came out from the room was Xander and Spike snickering. I guess it was good pay back for them.

"I-I think that'll be enough infomation for-for now," stammered Giles, standing up with is empty tea cup. "How about we concentrate on getting you girl's back to your...reality, putting it that way."

"Or take whatever spell is on them," added Riley.

"No, wait, reality, that rings a bell," said Buffy, perking up. "Maybe either those two are from another reality, or maybe we are."

"I'd like to think that they are," said Xander, gripping Anya's hand tighter.

"I second that," voiced Spike, giving a bit of a shudder at what it must be like seeing him and Xander...doing something wrong.

"Yes, alternatite realities," said Anya simply, going back tp inspecting her nails. Giles looked at her from the kitchen.

"Yes, yes," said Giles, and you could almost see the wheels turning in his head.

"Like what Jonathan did, or when I was a vamp?" I suggested, my statement more like a question. "If it is, can Tara and I get back to wherever we came from 'cause this is just too wierd."

"I'll say," added Riley.

+++

Tara POV

"We gotta get outta this place," whispered Willow to me. "Ethan and Giles go together like something that doesn't go together!" I started to reply when Spike spoke up.

"Oi!" he said sharply, looking up from his book at us. "You wanna get back, start readin'. I'm starting to miss my girls." Xander shoved him lightly when he said 'my girls'.

I turned my concentration back to the supernatural book in front of me, trying to look up on anything to do with alternatite realities.

At that moment Buffy walked in with Faith behind her. "Sorry guys," Faith said. "I Kinda freaked. So, what did we miss?" She walked to the couch and sat down rudely in between Spike and Xander, slinging one leg around Xander's and the other around Spike's. The vampire didn't seem to mind - not at all it appeared - but Xander was annoyed from the lack of contact with his honey.

"Nothing," said Xander grumpily. "Just flicking through magic books looking interested and intellegent."

"Oh," said Faith, and grabbed Xander's book. "I can do that." Smiling a bit at them, I went back to my own book. Wills might be uncomfortable with this whole thing, but I don't really mind. I don't know wjo Ethan is, I guess Faith and Buffy is a bit wrong, but I'd be a hypocrit to insult it. And Xander and Spike seem happy together - in our reality they could be friends but they choose not to. They're very alike but they don't know it. Besides, in this reality they do look cute together - especially with the fashion change.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Buffy settled down next to me...well, leapt into the space next to me. Okay, one thing that annoyed me - she was acting like a hyper active cheerleader in black.

"Well, if we keep trying we're sure to find something!"

See what I mean?

I closed my book and tossed it lightly back onto the table. I didn't think we'd be able to find anything about swapping people in different realities in simple witchcraft books.

I sank back into my seat, closing my eyes. My eyelids felt so heavy after reading tiny print and having to translate a few things as well.

I had heard somewhere that if you can atrally project yourself you could go to different places and even dimensions. Vaguely, I listed the things you'd need to do. Maybe it would work.

Ignoring the talking and book banging/page flicking around me, and tried to clear my head. It must have been so long before anything happened, although I wasn't really concentrating on that.

My body felt heavy for a long time, until it was suddenly very light, and I almost panicked when I couldn't feel my arms or legs. But a pulling in my gut sensation started up and a told myself to relax, and I, well, I followed it. Not physically, maybe not even mentally. Spiritually.

Suddenly, a vision worked its way into my mind. I thought that I hadn't cleared my mind properly and tried to start again, but as the vision became clearer I knew it wasn't a random thought. I cosentrated on it and I was able to imagine I was actually there.

I was in Giles' livingroom, but Anya and Riley were there, and Faith was gone. I saw me and Willow, only in something that Faith would wear - not even.

My heart skipped a bit when I saw Anya cuddling with Xander, and Spike - as usual - checking out Buffy with a scowl towards Riley for good measure. The motions were slow and I couldn't here anything, confirming I was only there spiritually.

This was my reality!

Now to actually get there.

Willow POV

"I'll say," said Riley. I was about to make a comment, when I felt something. I looked over at Tara, who's eyes were wide as well.

"Wait, guys," said Tara, standing up, and I did the same. "Something's here."

"Where?" asked Xander, looking cutely confused.

"In here," I said for Tara. "A spirit. Its... its familiar."

"No, not a spirit," cut in Tara sharply, shaking her head. Giles walked over to her, curious. "Its an atral projection."

"Of what?" asked Giles, looking at her intently. I concentrated on the spirit I had sensed, and for I knew it could just be a spirit. I hadn't heard of astral projections before now.

"What's going on?" asked Spike, curious, and annoyed he didn't know what was happening. "I can't sense anything."

"You're not magical," said Buffy. "Far from it actaully."

"Oh hold off with the insults," said Giles, annoyed, stopping Spike from saying any more.

"You don't have to be magical to sense it, you just need to know what to look for," I explained.

"Look Spike, even then you couldn't sense it," said Buffy, ignoring Giles' statement.

"Then what do you see Slayer?" Spike snapped.

Buffy frowned. "Well, nothing..." she mumbled.

"Will you guys quit it!" yelled Tara. Everyone but me looked shocked, as if tehy'd never heard Tara yell. Maybe in this reality they haven't. I've never heard Spike and Buffy fight for a long time. Maybe they do it all the time - again - in this reality.

"Tara, baby, what is it?" I asked.

"Another witch, astrally porjecting herself to here," said Tara. "I know I way we can see her."

She took my hand, and quickly whispered intructions to me - clear thoughts, picture a shadow standing next to Riley, where the witch was.

I closed my eyes, squeezing her hand. After what seemed like forever, I felt a strange sensation, and I felt the couch under me. I was vaguely aware I must have fallen back onto it with Tara.

Suddenly, a vision filled my head, and I saw the room as it was. I felt a tugging at my middle, and I let it carry me. I looked around without moving, just letitng the vision take in the room.

It was getting less blurry, and I stood up, but I felt like I had left a big part of me behind. I turned around and realized what it was. My body.

I looked down at myself, and I was seemingly sleeping alongside Tara. I saw Buffy and Gilestalking above us, but I couldn't hear their words.

"Willow!" I turned to see Tara, my leathery Tara standing there, looking down at herself and back at me. "They can't hear or see us. We're in a spiritual state. Look over at Riley."

I obediently turned my head to look at the soldier, and he was standing up, looking over at our bodies and back at Xander, talking to him. Then, I saw it. The shadowy figure. I looked intently at it, and it started to become clearer.

"Tara?" I asked, and I saw her. It was another Tara, dressed in a white blouse, brown skirt, and her hair up in a cute bun. Quite differen from my Tara - black leather halter top, black leather mini skirt, tall black velvet boots and her down in a sexy curls.

"Willow?" she whispered, looking me up and down with wide eyes. My Tara walked over, putting her arm around my waist.

"Looks like we got mixed up in realities," said My Tara.

"We better get back," said the other Tara. Suddenly, she jumped. "I need to go. Willow... my Willow is trying to wake me up." The air around her shimmered. "I need to go!" Suddenly, a black portal appeared behidn her, and she was sucked back - sucked back in conscienceness. Without a second thought, a grabbed my Tara's arm, and jumped in after her.

+++

Willow POV

"How did she fall asleep? She won't wake up!" I cried frantically, shaking Tara's shoulders. Faith watched with a bored expression on her face, Buffy just looked bewildered and Giles was getting a glass of cold water.

"Just slap her," suggested Spike. I glared at him.

"No, she'll wake up!" I snapped, and looked back at my blonde. "C'mon baby, come back to me."

Giles walked over and handed me the glass of water. Without a second thought, I splashed it on Tara's face.

Her eyes flew open, and her whole body jerked. She started coughing and spluttering as I hugged her.

"I was visiting..." Tara gasped out, trying to wipe all the water off ehr face. "The other reality!"

I stopped hugging her, and sat back down next to her, looking shocked. "How?" I asked finally.

"Well, I-" she started, but suddenly, a flash of light cut her off, and everyone shrieked as we were blinded.

I head twin thuds, and the light dimmed. I opened my eyes to see two girls in the middle of the floor, tangled in each other. At approximately that moment i lost my voice as a realized it was us - the other reality us!

The first thing I noticed is what "I" was wearing. She had on a low cut black leather top, showing off the top of her chest and elbows. It had a red fringe around it. It was also a mini, showing off a lot of skin stomach-wise.

She also wore tight spray-painted-on-looking black leather jeans and strappy high heels.

They stood up with a few groan. The two obviously hit the ground hard.

"You followed me!" gasped my Tara, wide eyed. "Why the hell...how are we meant to get back?"

"Don't know, don't care," said the other Willow, straightening her darkened hair.

"Girls?" asked Xander, stepping forward. They looked over, and their eyes widened with glee when they sore his gothic appearence.

"Xander!" leather-Tara shrieked, running over and hugging him, leather-Willow behind her. They had a group hug, and Buffy also bounced (yes, bounced) over, joining in on the hug. Leather-Willow broke off and ran to Spike, flinging her arms around him.

"Woah!" he yelled in surprised, but grinned. "Yeah, yeah, Red, I missed you too."

I guess in this reality those two had paled up a bit.

"Hey! Guys!" I called over the noise. "Hey!" They stopped they're chattering and hugging a looked over, looking a bit guilty.

"Sorry, we were just in the moment," said Buffy appologetically, unattaching herself from leather-Tara. I noticed Faith edging over to leather-Willow and Spike, her arm snaking around leather-Willow's waist.

"I noticed," I said. "Now, how do we get back?"

"Does it matter?" asked Spike. "You're not our problem anymore. We got our girls back, and you two can clear off."

"Spike," said Xander in a firm voice. "We still have to help them. They brought back our Willow and Tara."

"Yeah, thanks for that," said leather-Willow with a wink.

"Fine, lets just get it done quick," said Spike with an eye roll. "I'm sure that our Tara and Red'll want to hook up with us later tonight."

"Oh please Spike," said leather-Tara, rolling her eyes. "We only did that once, and never again."

We gotta get out of here.

TBC

Post subject: Re: Fic: Alternatite Reality
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Ive got to say this is a nice fic <33 defenetly made me lol
i can just imagine ethan/giles and spike/xander in couples cx
Cant wait for more!!! :smash