The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Take Comfort in Faith-sequel to Passion Never Dies
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:30 am 
I'd just read the ending to Passion Never Dies (Which was great by the way) and I find out that you've already started a sequel. :party

Wow, this stories turning out to be even better than the last one :clap I'm looking forward to any updates.

I understand, you should be with the person you l-love

I am

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:33 am 
Justin-i'm pleased you think this is even better that Passion Never Dies, we have been working so hard on these to get the whole thing just right

The Glorious People Republic of Treacle Mine Road;

Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love and a Hard Boiled Egg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:27 am 
Title: Take Comfort in Faith part 6

Author: Magrat

Ratings: R

Spoilers: As before

Disclaimer: Not mine I would have treated them better.

Take Comfort in Faith part 6

Moira relaxed into her chair, with Maggie lying at her feet. She was reflecting on the last few days spent with Willow. She heard the sound of a car pulling up into her driveway. Maggie started to growl softly. “Shh, it’s okay,” said Moira placing her hand on the dog’s head.

She went to the window and pulled back the curtain cautiously and was surprised to see Connor helping Dawn towards the door.

Moira went to her door and opened it before Dawn and Connor managed to reach it. “Hi, what are you two doing here?”

Connor looked surprised. “Didn’t Tara phone you?”

“No.”

“She sent us here to get a book, but personally I think she just wanted Willow to herself,” said Dawn limping heavily past Moira to be greeted enthusiastically by Maggie.

Connor came back from the car with a couple of backpacks. “Will it be alright for us to stay a couple of days?” He asked anxiously.

“Sure,” said Moira ushering the young man into the house. “And what’s all this about a book?”

Moira made some tea and brought a tray out of the kitchen, with some biscuits, cheese and cakes.”

Connor’s eyes lit up. “Wow, thank you, after the train food this looks great.”

Moira watched as the young man piled his plate high. “Hungry?”

“A little,” he replied bashfully.

“So, I’m still waiting, what is all this about a book and how come that has got you two high tailing it up to Scotland in such a rush?” Asked Moira. “Hmm let me guess Willow and Tara wanted to…have some time alone.”

Connor and Dawn gave each other a sheepish look before haltingly telling Moira about their adventures in the underground city and being found out by Tara who then locked herself in her study before telling them that she knew all about their secret and that she needed them to get a book from Moira. They explained how Tara had seemed to be so upset over the vampire.

Moira listened patiently to their story before questioning them. “Why was Tara so jittery about this vamp? I mean she has faced hundreds, maybe even thousands of vamps over the years.”

“Oh, I forgot,” said Connor. “When we were at the art gallery he approached her. It was strange; I’ve never known a vamp to behave like that. He told Tara he wanted to turn her and Willow. It was so weird…Moira what is it?”

The older woman had blanched, all the color draining from her face. “His name?” She snapped out.

“Oh yeah, I have it here,” said Connor digging a piece paper from his pocket. “Sebastian…”

“De La Cruz,” finished Moira her face set like stone.

“How did you…Moira what’s going on?” Asked Dawn watching the witch pull out her cell phone.

“C’mon, answer,” said Moira impatiently then disconnected the call and pushed in another number.

“Moira…”

The older woman silenced Dawn with a look, terminated that call and tried another number. “What the hell…they’re not answering their mobiles and their home phone isn’t picking up either. Dawn have they an answering machine yet?”

“Yes, uhm Willow hooked it and the fax up before she left. Moira what’s going on?” Dawn felt the cold prickling of anxiety creeping up her backbone.

“Why isn’t it picking up?” Asked Moira mostly to herself.

“Don’t you think you’re over reacting?” Connor asked. They wanted private time. They’ve probably turned off their phones…”

“But their answering machines, why wouldn’t they be on?” Moira argued.

“Tara was hoping they could work some magick together…maybe she unplugged the phone,” said Connor trying to be reasonable and calm since Dawn and Moira both looked worried. “We saw Willow at the train station everything seemed fine.”

“When was that?” Moira snapped out and then because of the hesitation. “What time…what time was it?”

“About 7 o’clock,” said Connor trying to keep himself together and not be carried away with Moira’s panic.

Moira checked her watch. “It’s after eleven now, surely they would have finished by now?”

Dawn and Connor exchanged bashful glances before Dawn cleared her throat nervously. “Depends what sort of um…magick they were a…a working.”

Connor made a strangled noise before starting to cough violently but Moira couldn’t relax.

“I think we should drive down to Edinburgh,” said Moira her eyes burning with intensity.

“NO!” chorused Dawn and Connor.

“Look lets get to bed. We can call them in the morning,” continued Connor, shocked by Moira’s behavior being used to the witch’s seemingly laid-back attitude to life.

“The morning might be too late,” said Moira. “Look if you two won’t come with me I’ll go on my own,” she stated, walking towards the door.

Connor blocked her path. “C’mon on Mo, Tara knows what he looks like. She’s not about to invite him in, now is she?”

Moira stopped a minute; intellectually she knew what he was saying was logical but she couldn’t allow herself the luxury of relaxing. “Was it dark when Willow got home?”

“I don’t know…I suppose it could have been waiting…”

“Why would he?” Connor argued, “I’ve never known a vamp to go through that much trouble for a meal.”

“They won’t be meals…aren’t you taking in what I’m saying to you…you don’t know what he’s like,” said Moira forcefully.

“He’s just a vamp, Willow and Tara can handle one vamp,” replied Connor. “They probably went to bed and forgot to plug the phone back in.”

“I suppose…” said Moira finally lulled by his calmness.

Moira woke drenched in sweat, the image from her dream too vivid, too real to ignore. She saw his bestial face; she could hear his voice taunting her that he could destroy her life. Again. “Sebastian,” she spat out with real venom.

Her self-control gone Moira rang her friends’ mobile phones and home phone, still nothing. She checked her bedside table 3:30. She could reach Edinburgh before daybreak. With that thought she was up and struggling to dress quickly and quietly without disturbing her young houseguests.

Moira went into the hall and bumped into Connor coming out of his room pulling a t-shirt on as he came out. “Connor what are you doing?”

“I heard you, I know what you are going to do and I’m not gonna let you…”

“You can’t stop me…”

Connor butted in quickly. “I’m not going to let you go on your own.”

“Thanks Connor, will Dawn be okay on her own?”

“Yeah, she would,” answered Dawn, joining the other two in what was becoming a very cramped space. “But, if you’re both this worried I’m coming too. They’re family”

Moira looked at the young woman with sad eyes. “Sweetheart, if he has gotten to them you don’t want to be there.”

“ Yes, I do,” said Dawn through clenched teeth as she turned from them and hobbled painfully down the stairs.

Moira drove as fast as she dared down the infamous A90 at least she didn’t have to contend with the fog that habitually haunted this part of the Scottish coast. She knew this was insane. They had just piled into her jeep the dog in the back and without thinking were speeding towards two, probably, sleeping Wiccans.

They pulled onto Willow and Tara’s quiet suburban road. Moira stopped her car outside the detached house, everything looked calm.

Connor shook his head, snapping out of the panic that had moved him to follow Moira. “This was a waste of time, everything is fine. They are fine.”

“Your special powers tell you that?” Asked Dawn sarcastically sounding harsher than she meant, not sure why he was getting to her. “Just try the door, we have a key.”

Connor looked at Dawn stung. He had presumed a long time ago that he had no chance with her but he was used to her treating him with respect. His eyes flashed. “Okay whatever, but if they are pissed this wasn’t my idea.”

Connor slammed the jeep door hard as he got out. He walked to the door and tried to turn the key, nothing. The dead lock was on. He was surprised; he had never known the two witches to ever leave it on. He panicked, common sense would have told him to knock but he was so pumped up that logic had no place. He climbed easily onto the garage. He made his way along to the back of the house where Willow and Tara’s bedroom was situated. He was about to edge his way along the window ledge when reality kicked in. If he did this and nothing was wrong they were so going to toss his sorry ass into the street. He sat down on the roof of the garage, what the hell was he doing? He ran his fingers through his hair and inhaled deeply.

Connor finally moved and in a half daze walked back and jumped from the roof. As he landed he felt a hand grip him and before he had time to react, he was pushed against the garage door.

“What are you up to?” Asked a male voice from behind him.

“Let me go,” said Connor remaining still for a second, he knew he was being held by a human who he could easily shake off anytime he wanted.

“I don’t think so, we’ve had some break-ins around here and here you are jumping from these nice peoples’ house…”

“I haven’t got time for this,” said Connor pushing the man off, figuring him for a nosey neighbor.

“Police, stop and make time,” said the man reaching for his hands and pushing him once more against the garage. Connor carried on struggling not believing the guy, his mind on Willow and Tara’s safety.

“You’re under arrest…”

Connor pushed the policeman away. “C’mon, son, that isn’t the brightest thing to do.” Connor felt his eyes on fire and he started to cough. He had been hit with pepper spray. At that moment he felt relieved to hear what sounded like Willow’s voice.

“What the hell is going on…Connor are you okay?"

TBC

Edited by: Magrat70 at: 7/11/03 8:52 am

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:07 am 
great update :)

wonder what Moira's connection to Sebastian is

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
Oh, relax, Casper, I'm not here to interrupt your blissing. Too much makes you go blind, though, you know

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:10 am 
I'm really pleased to see the return of this story. Back in my lurking days, I read & loved "Passion"; this one is as good.

Obviously Moira has a history with Sebastian. He must have done a great deal of damage to her life to have someone so normally unflappable in such a state of anxiety. She doesn't know if she is in time to save Willow & Tara; and, darn it, neither do we! Please, don't keep the suspense too long.

Russ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:42 am 
Grimaldi- big connection

Russ- He did a lot of damage to Moira and I promise the next part will be soon, finally got back concentrate on this

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:05 pm 
:bigwave ,

Love the last part! :clap :bow I read this like 2 weeks ago and then got distracted and never posted.:lol Bad me. I sooo can't wait to se what happens next. This is a great sequeal and is so far as good as the first! :clap :clap Sorry Ijut love it when sequeals live up to the origanals and thisone sooooo does! :D Update soon, please? Icant wait o see what happens. :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

---------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:20 am 
:wave

I'm interested, I hope there is a hearty retribution somewhere....:D

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:58 pm 
So far, really cool. :glasses More! Please.:party

Jamie :)

You don't hide! You're bait! Go act baity! ~ Xander, 'Anne' Season 3

Edited by: BytrSuite at: 10/21/03 3:39 pm

Post subject: New to the Archive
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:20 am 
This is new to the archive. You can leave feedback!

To the creator of this thread: If you ever want to add something new, just email a mod and we'll move it to the active Pens board.

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Hard work often pays off after time but laziness always pays off now!"

Edited by: xita  at: 12/28/03 1:55 am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:03 am 
2. Floating Rose

i soooooo wish you would decide to carry on writing this and update, i love this story soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 pm 
5. Willowhand

great story