The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Part 11d - Being In Love
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:33 am 
Anya's age-old experience again being very useful. I love the disparaging way she says Scientists. They don’t know anything.. Brilliant, and so typical of Anya.

Love that Willow was able to calm Tara.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:29 am 
Wow...

Insightfull and usefull Anya... there's something you don't see everyday :)

I understand Tara's point of view, it has to be shock to hear to pretty much all of your life was planned for you. At least you would expect to get a better life than, but noooo. Which is exactly why I don't like TPTB very much.

So as far as Tara is concerned she's done with being sick, gooood... Now if the sickness truly is washing out the bad energy, Willow is going to be sick for a while I fear :( .

Just exactly does it mean to be a 'Godess of Purity' anyway ? Any specific duties/powers and such ??

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:37 am 
Mollyig and Grimlock, thank you for your replies.

Molly... I love Anya, she's so completely honest and it makes telling a story so much easier if I can get Anya to explain it all!

Grimlock... Yeah, Tara isn't best pleased with TPTB, nor is Willow. I think they're both believe that their love for one another is worth hell though. As for what The Two That Are Blessed do, in the previous update Anya explains their gifts, which are the dreams. As for their duties, it's mostly to protect and guard The Gift, but you will have some more insight into that later, I promise!

Wow... Grimlock got a way longer reply than Molly. That's not fair. Molly, these are just for you, although Grimlock I'm sure she'll share if you ask nicely. :wave

:willow :tara :wink = :baby

Gem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:07 am 
I understand Tara's shaking after she learns of their destiny, not just for her past but also for her future. Glorious destinies have a tendency to lead to glorious funerals. Evil doesn't tend to like good witches with destinies, and they have a daughter to protect as well as each other.

--

"Omnia mutantur, nihil interit." -- "Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:02 pm 
GEM! You evil.......oh grrrrr.......... : -->>: = Gem

You have a posty, so posty it.

-LC

~*~

RealLiveTara is my RealLiveGirlfriend! *swoons*

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my girlfriend last night.

"I don't wanna come out of the closet. All my clothes are in there!" -Me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:28 am 
Ahh, sorry LadyCallie. I will post the update as soon as I retype it - what IS it with the computers in this household?! Cath can't post either! - but it should be up later today. I just decided not to post it as it didn't seem that many people read the last post and I wanted to give it it's full time first as the next post is the big big big big big cliffhanger. I decided I'd be nice though, and there will be a double post, resolving the cliffie.

Am I being v v v v v v evil here? *evil chuckle*

Gem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:39 am 

*SIGHS* :clap :bounce

Oh wow... I just absolutley love this!!! More to come soon?

*grins* Can't wait!!

~NICKOLE~

--------------

"You're my always"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:44 am 
Dexis... glad you liked it, I figured I'd get pretty mad if someone was arranging my destiny. But, um... if you really hate the Elders, you might not want to read the next update!

SilverWingedNemesis... oh, thank you! :blush Next update is up, and as you were the last to reply (and very enthusiastically, I might add!) it's dedicated to you and LadyCallie, who insisted that I post it in the first place. Warning, guys, I was not pleased with this update, so please don't hit me if it's awful! :cry

Post subject: Part 12 - Hate
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:45 am 
Two women slept, their bodies pressed together, hands entwined. Passion sparked between them, even in their sleep, and the other being in the room smiled, but not with envy. Envy was not becoming of an Elder. Delyth Maclay was the gentlest Elder, her soul so peaceful that even the First Elder felt the beginnings of jealousy, and hated himself for allowing such a feeling into a pure body.

Delyth had been watching them since she had returned her daughter to her soulmate, and her watchful eyes never left Willow’s face. Losing her love was the worst pain Tara could bear, Delyth knew, so she guarded the precious redhead and the gift that she guarded within.

The gift that would be so much more, in so short a time. Willow’s stomach had tenderly expanded, allowing the child inside to make herself known to the world. In twelve weeks their daughter would enter the circle of life.

Elders are tender souls, and rage, jealousy, anger and hate, if they existed within them to start with, are stripped along with their physical body when they die. Yet Delyth felt hate, and she felt her soul scream with fear. She hated the First Elder for taking her to become an Elder when she should have lived. She hated because Tara had been left not only without a mother, but with a more evil creature than any demon – her father. She hated Sheila Rosenberg because she had the chance to be a mother and grandmother, yet her narrow-mindedness and selfish nature denied her the gifts that were Willow, Tara and their daughter.

Delyth Maclay closed her eyes, and hated, and it made her stronger. Letting her hate, and her love, for the woman that she had once considered her soulmate, Delyth found herself in Willow’s mother’s home.

Sheila was not surprised to see her.

***********************************************************************************

“Delyth,” Sheila said wearily. “I’ve been expecting you.”

Delyth said nothing, staring hard at the woman’s aura and seeing pain. Regret, fear and unhappiness were evident also, but mostly it was pain. “You’re sick,” she commented quietly.

Sheila nodded. “Cancer.” A bitter laugh escaped out of one corner of her mouth. “Isn’t that ironic?”

“No, actually, I think it’s fitting,” Delyth replied, her voice shaking. Sheila – dying. Maybe it wasn’t too late. “I need to talk to you about our daughters, Sheila.” There was no reply. “How could you? You knew Willow’s birthright, your denied it, and you left for Sunnydale. You betrayed me, Sheila, you betrayed my daughter and you nearly destroyed your own.”

Running a hand through her hair, Sheila sat down on the couch, motioning for Delyth to join her. “Do they know about the gift?” she asked presently. “Not their daughter. Their talent.”

Delyth nodded. Still too angry and betrayed to participate in a rational conversation, she argued, “We had it too, Sheila. That could have been us. You could have had both Willow and Tara. Our children. Things would have changed. They wouldn’t be together, but they’d love each other all the same, Sheila. It should have been us!”

“No, it shouldn’t, Delyth,” Sheila responded, tiredly accepting the fact. “I loved you – I still do – but I left because they had the birthright, not us. I saw what would happen if I stayed. I dreamt it then, and I still dream it every night. It’s not the way things should be. This is how it is meant to be. Our daughters are not meant to be sisters. They would have been ashamed, and they would have hated us, once they dreamt about their true past and future, one in which they are soulmates and not twins. Delyth, I am so sorry that I hurt you. I’m sorry that Tara had to suffer as you did, and I’m sorry that Willow carried the dark mantle as I would have done, but that was her duty, and it was Tara’s duty to become the person that she is.”

Anger and hatred left Delyth in a rush, and she was a young betrayed woman, not a powerful Elder, as she replied unhappily, “You know that it was that that killed me, don’t you? I wasn’t supposed to die. The First Elder took me when it first became apparent that Willow would carry the dark mantle. Because Willow was dark, Tara had to be light in order for them to become purity together. I had to die, and she had to suffer.”

Sheila let her head fall forward into her hands, and sobs racked her body as she cried in desperation. “I’m sorry,” she choked out. “Delyth, I’m so sorry! Please, please don’t hate me. I could stand Ira hating me, I accepted my parent’s hatred of me, but not you. Never you, and never our girls, nor our granddaughter.”

“Too late, Sheila,” Delyth said coldly, and stood. “You caused the pain and suffering that our daughters underwent, and for that I will never forgive you. I hate you on their account, not mine. I love you myself, but I hate you in the way that Tara would have hated Willow if she’d left and this circle of pain continued.”

Desperately, Sheila reached out a hand, trying to make the Elder understand. Delyth’s head snapped back, and she groaned as she saw for the first time, the truth.

Tara, beaming in delight as she and Willow danced, hand in hand, around the Christmas tree at the ages of eight

Their daughters, tentatively reaching towards each other as they realised their love for one another

Willow, crying in shame in her bed that night as Tara packed her bags to leave the home and family that she adored

The scene that Delyth watched over that very night, a love with no shame but only pride for the gift of their love, their daughter, and each other

Tara, hating her parents in a way that scorched Delyth’s soul

Willow, with black magic eyes, fully intent on destroying herself, Tara and the world

Delyth saw pain.

She opened her eyes, and she saw the truth as she and Sheila, together, saw their daughters, and she saw love.

And she forgave.

Tara: There's just so much to work through... and can you just be kissing me now?

Post subject: Re: Part 12 - Hate
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:28 pm 
Wow... now that was an interesting little turn you took there. :) It might explain some of why Sheila treated Willow as she did.

Nice update. Can't wait to see the next update.

"We've got the only librarian who can rip off your arm with his leg. People respect that." - Terry Pratchett

Post subject: I'm a replying fiend!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:06 pm 
Notice how good I'm being about personal replies, kittens? I love every one of them, I just generally forget to reply to them!

LeatherQueen... thank you very much! :blush . There will be some talking and so on in the next update, but there are going to be less cliffhangers and more W/T happiness from now on. I think I've re-arranged their destiny's enough, don't you? *g* Dexis is going to tell me off now!

Gem

Post subject: Re: I'm a replying fiend!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:42 pm 
Wonderful update!

I was really amazed at the progression of the story with Shelia and Deylth. Could explain alot of things about Shelia's actions towards Willow. It must have been very hard for Deylth to forgive, but with understanding comes forgiveness.

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Peeks around a corner and shyly waves
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:21 pm 
Um, just wanted to say hey to Gem and let her know I'm here. If I'm willing to drive 15 minutes to school and maybe have to wait for a computer, I can get on the kitten! Woo and Hoo! Yes, it's totally worth all that trouble. And in the snow, too! Anyway, hopefully, I will be reading this soon, instead of just looking forward to reading it, because my darling Lady Callie raves regularly about it. I'm sure many of you are now well aware of how completely wonderful and adorable she is, and to you I say: BACK OFF! Grr...mine. :grin Just kidding, I just can't resist the opportunity to call attention to the near-perfection of her. Sigh. Sooooooo in love...

-Kat

Hear that, baby? You're my always. -Willow (Tough Love)

Hmm, straight is boring. Curves are very nice things. -The wisdom of me

Post subject: Re: Peeks around a corner and shyly waves
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:55 pm 
ok, that was really a surprise, I did not see that coming at all. I reread the last part to make sure I hadn't missed anything. That was sure a twist!

-------------------------------

Buffy?

Let's change it, the Discovery channel has koala bears.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:32 pm 
Now that's what I call a plot twist :D

I never would have expected Shelia and Delyth to have hooked up.

And wow!! Shelia did the right thing by leaving! You blew my mind!

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:54 am 
:jaw

Might I add WOWW!

So, Willow's and Tara's mum were lovers, hmm............. I would like to know more about that

Stef :p

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 3:13 am 
Oh very twisty! Delyth's bitterness, while Sheila was the voice of reason totally at odds with what we've come to expect from both.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:42 am 
Weeellll.... this kinda surprised me :D . Having been brainwashed with lotsa evil Sheila stories, it's hard to imagine her being this nice. That x-mas scene had me wondering too.

Seems they both had at least a daughter and were living together at that time ? So they got married, got kids, started living together and split up again to raise their kids ????

Odd, but interesting none the less :)

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Post subject: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:04 am 
I'm sorry, kittens, I had personal replies all typed out, and then the darn page wouldn't load and I lost it all! I will write personal replies later, but in short, welcome to Kat, and thank you all of you for your replies. It seems that there's some confusion about what's happening, but I'm just going to say that Sheila and Delyth were never married, and they didn't have kids together. They were living together, and then Sheila had the dream. By the way, she saw what would have happened if they'd stayed as they were, but she also saw the scene that Delyth was watching over earlier... one in which W/T are not sisters, but things are as they are now. So Sheila left, and Willow and Tara were born. When it became apparent that Willow would carry the dark mantle, Delyth died, and Tara moved to Sunnydale.

Hope that's cleared some stuff up. Once more, I'm very sorry about the personal replies, they honestly did get lost, grr.

Gem

Post subject: Re: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:02 am 
Again I say whoa! And you claim to have more twists Gem dear?

*reads her girlfriend's sweet words* Oh dear.... :blush .....mush.......

-LC

~*~

RealLiveTara is my RealLiveGirlfriend! *swoons*

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my girlfriend last night.

"I don't wanna come out of the closet. All my clothes are in there!" -Me

Post subject: Bloody Hell!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:47 pm 
:jaw

ok, i'm kinda new to this as this is like, my first post ever!

i just gotta say i just read ur fic and it's wicked!!

That was such a cool twist, i would've never thought sheila rosenberg would swing that way!!!!

Sophie x

Post subject: Re: Fic: Tears in Heaven
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:25 pm 
oh wow. this story is great! nice job!!!

"In my world, there are people in chains and we can ride them like ponies"- Vampire Willow

"Hear that baby? You're my always"-Willow to Tara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:31 pm 
i have to say, you are THE master of plot twists!!!! willow and tara's moms.....what a bone chilling vision sheila had with tara leaving and willow all hell-bent and whatnot. thank you for another great update.....:clap

and my sig. gives you ideas, eh? heh, heh, heh....

*please use both hands....*

Post subject: Part 13 - Love
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:11 pm 
Okay, I have tried to reply before, but unfortunately the ezboard doesn't want me to post at the moment! Personal replies will come very soon, but for now, here's the update! There will be a post afterwards explaining all the names, and thank you very much to LadyCallie who provided most of them!

Part 13 – Love

“Names, names, names,” Buffy muttered, flipping through a bright pink book titled “Girl’s Names”.

“So many names, so few babies,” Dawn commented, peering over Buffy’s shoulder as the two sisters perched on the Summers’ couch. “Someone else needs to have babies, because there’s just too many to chose from.”

Xander held one hand up in surrender, the other being wrapped firmly around Anya. “Don’t look at us,” he warned. “We’re taking things slowly this time.”

“Yeah, we haven’t even had sex yet,” Anya added in a disgruntled tone. “Besides, Alexander Lavelle Harris, you want kids, you better figure out how to have them yourself. I have seen too many women screaming in agony during childbirth to want them myself.”

Willow paled. “Excuse me,” Buffy said in a loud voice. “Once you’ve finished scaring Willow, Anya, we still have the issue of names for my goddaughter.”

“Mine too,” Xander added from his seat on the floor by the Slayer’s feet. He tapped her shoe.

Buffy rolled her eyes. “Fine. Mine and Xander’s goddaughter.”

“To say nothing of our daughter,” Tara added placidly. She was perched uncomfortably on the coffee table facing Willow, who was beside Dawn.

Giles cleared his throat loudly. The Scoobies continued talking and bantering happily. He tried again, and was once more ignored. Finally, giving an exasperated sigh, he marched over to Buffy, plucked the book from her hand and returned to his seat as the Slayer stared at him, her mouth agape.

“Names,” Giles reminded her, opening the front cover. “Agatha?” Buffy screwed her nose up, and shook her head. “Excuse me, that was my mother’s name!” Her Watcher said indignantly.

“That explains Rupert,” Buffy muttered under her breath, and smiled innocently at Giles.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that comment, Buffy,” Giles responded, rolling his eyes. “Perhaps, as I am to stay in America, a modicum of respect might be necessary, now. From you too, Dawn,” he added mildly, as the teenager stared at him, wide-eyed. “What about Ali?”

“Ali?” Willow asked confused. “Oh, are you done telling Buffy and Dawn off? I don’t like Ali. It’s not even a girl’s name. Besides, I can think of certain people that would lengthen it to Aligator,” she added, staying pointedly at Xander, who glanced at her in surprise. “Willow-tree.” she reminded him with the air of one who has been done grievous harm.

Buffy snorted. “Oh, Xander, you didn’t!” He nodded ashamedly.

“Poor sweetie,” Tara comforted Willow, dropping a kiss of consolation on her girlfriend’s lips. “My poor little Willow-tree.”

Giles tapped his foot impatiently. “Okay, okay Grandaddy,” Buffy sighed, and leaned over to stare at the book. “Allyson?”

Tara smiled. “I like that one.” Buffy nodded in agreement.

“Amber.” Willow stuck her hand up in the air. “That one gets my vote too,” Giles agreed.

Anya yawned. “This is boring,” she announced. “Can’t we just pick it out of a hat?”

Tara shook her head firmly. “No. We are not picking my daughter’s name out of a hat.”

“C’mon,” Anya coaxed. “We’ll all pick our favorites, and you can pick it out of the hat.”

Willow smiled wickedly. “We don’t have one here,” she reminded the demon. “Maybe I should conjure one?” Before anyone could say anything, she’d muttered a few Latin words and a top hat appeared on the floor beside Anya – complete with snowy white rabbit.

Anya shrieked, and Tara quickly murmured her own spell, relieved when the rabbit disappeared on the first try. “That was mean,” she rebuked Willow smilingly, who looked properly apologetic until Tara looked away.

“Okay, names,” Buffy reminded them, making a mental note to congratulate Willow later. “If we all pick a name, then our two mommies are the final court of appeal, okay?” The other occupants of the room nodded obediently, and Dawn, Buffy, Xander and Anya all dived for Giles and the book, spending a good five minutes arguing over who got to hold it, as Tara and Willow quietly discussed their own favorite choices.

Eventually, Willow jumped to her feet – a feat which she would not be able to manage for much longer, she noted sadly – and made her way up the stairs, reappearing with five extra books, which she handed to the Scoobies, extracting the original from Dawn for herself and Tara.

“I bought copies for all of us,” Tara explained in response to their confused looks. “Willow and I have a pretty good idea of what her name will be, so we can share.”

“Besides,” Willow retorted, “we’re more mature than you and know how to share, so there, Buffy Summers.”

Buffy only smirked. “Way to sound first-grader-ish, Will.” The redhead stuck her tongue out at the Slayer, and Tara valiantly resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Despite the odd few tears, Willow seemed to be coping remarkably well with her pregnancy – apart from the fact that on occasion her mental age seemed to be no higher than that of their daughter. Then again, Tara mused, that wasn’t really something that had occurred in time with the pregnancy. One of the things that she loved most about Willow was the fact that she’d suffered horrors worse than any other twenty-one year old could imagine, yet on occasion she couldn’t help but let that endearing childishness shine through. Tara prayed that she would never lose that.

“Well?” Willow asked Tara expectantly. “Any more ideas, sweetie?”

“I really do like Allyson,” Tara admitted, “ but you’re still stuck on Amber?”

Willow nodded. “That or Ella, I think. Or possibly your mom’s name.”

“Maybe we could combine the two,” Tara suggested. “Della?” They exchanged resigned looks. “Anne? After Buffy? Dawn? Alexandra? Rupertina? Anyanka?”

Her girlfriend’s brows shot up. “Please tell me you’re kidding.”

Tara smiled. “Yes, well about the Rupertina and Anyanka. Perhaps the others though. Alexandra, or Alexandria, they’re pretty.”

“They are,” Willow admitted, “but she’d end up getting called Alex for short, and Xander wants to name his child Alexandra or Alexander the… um, I think they’re on number five now, and there aren’t any other shorts besides Alex.”

“You two ready?” Buffy called. “We’re ready.” She waved the top hat, and dropped her slip into it. “Leyla. I don’t know what it means, but I think it’s pretty.”

Dawn stretched for the top hat, and dropped hers in. “Joyce.”

“Celeste,” Anya announced, screwing hers up into a ball and throwing it in. “Means ‘from the sky’, and well, this child is.”

“Can’t think of anything,” Xander admitted as Willow looked expectantly at him. “Come back to me?” Willow rolled her eyes, and nodded.

“Eternity,” Giles announced, leaning over to drop his piece of paper in. “What about you two?”

Tara looked at Willow, and received a nod and a smile. Scribbling their choice hastily down on the back of a receipt, she dropped it into the hat, announcing, “Aline, a combination of Anne and Allyson.” Buffy’s eyes widened, and she looked at her best friend for conformation. Willow grinned back, and reached over Dawn to squeeze the Slayer’s hand.

“Thought of one yet, Xander?” Tara asked teasingly.

Xander nodded. “You two are called the purity goddesses, right?” he checked, and receiving conformation from Tara, he wrote his choice down, explaining, “Well, I think your daughter should be named Pure, then. Greek for Pure – Catherine.”

Post subject: Names, names and more names!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:21 pm 
Hi kittens! Once more, thank you to LadyCallie, and this update is once more dedicated to her. Basically, if you just say when you reply, or in an email to GemTombs@aol.com what your favourite name is, I'll count them all up and the name should be up soon. Warning... I'm on a writing roll, so you might need to post pretty soon if you want your say. Just to remind you, the names are:

Aline - I knew what it meant, but I've forgotten, but in this context it's a mixture of Anne and Allyson

Catherine - Greek for Pure (also named after my lil sis who hasn't actually visited in a while, so she probably doesn't know!)

Celeste - meaning 'from the sky', provided by LadyCallie

Eternity - meaning 'forever', provided by LadyCallie

Joyce - not sure what it means, but obviously it's after Joyce Summers, as it's Dawn's choice

Leyla - I don't know what it means, but it's after a close friend of mine who died from cancer two years ago, so I think that her middle name (even if she does end up having five!) will be Leyla if no-one minds.

I know that these two names weren't placed in the hat, but I'm also adding Allyson and Amber, so if you really like them, you can vote for them and I might sneakily change someone's vote or place them as a second name.

Gem

Post subject: Re: Names, names and more names!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:21 pm 
AWWW

Picking out baby names huh? *sighs* That's great!! This update was sweet!!

I really liked the white rabbit!! hehe..sneaky willow!!

Update soon!!

~NICKOLE~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:54 am 
Awww, name picking!!!!

I really like Xander's!!!

Stef :p

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:06 am 
I really like that the whole gang were involved in picking the baby's name.

Because I'm totally obsessive, I looked up Aline and found this explanation - Aline is a short form of the name Adeline, from an Old German word meaning ‘nobility’ I like that, so it gets my vote.

I happen to think mine is the level head,
and yours is the one things would roll off of.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:22 am 
*clasps hands together and sighs* Aww... :D

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A WHILE?!!

Okay, now that's over with... :grin My votes... can I vote two? Well, I'm going to anyways.

1) Catherine. Obviously. :wink

2) I'd have to go for Eternity... I love it. Beautiful. *more sighs*

The white rabbit... Willow, you devil! : -->>: That got Anya, huh? :)

Cath

Tara: No, I-I understand. You have to be with the person you l-love.

Willow: I am.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:15 pm 

Allyson or Amber... nice names those :D

I was highly suprised when Willow used magic for that hat trick with Anya. I don't mind in the slightest at any rabbit thrown Anya's way really, but I figured Willow wouldn't dare to touch magic for a long while.

Ah well, good thing she's appearantly come to terms with that. Indeed jumping will be a problem for springy Willow real soon :) .

Grimmy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next