The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fic: An Unwanted Third
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:43 am 
Here is the first chapter of my new fic. Hope everyone enjoys! Second chapter is soon to come hopefully. Thanks to Lea who edited it!

An Unwanted Third

by Aine

Rateing: NC-17 to be safe more like R

Disclaimer: I don't own em, that is weevil Joss' job

Note: bow down to Lea she does most of the dirty work!

Note 2: Buffy never died and sorry no spike, with all teh naked Spike that has been shown lately just writing him brings back traumatic memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sara sat in her history class but she wasn’t paying any attention to the professor. She only had eyes for one thing; the two women that sat across the room from her. They sat with their desks very close and their hands intertwined between them. They intently listened as the professor spoke of the gods of the ancient Greeks. They looked so perfect just sitting absorbed in the lecture.

Sara watched them in wonder as the light from the window played across their features. ‘They won’t look so good when I’m done with them,’ she thought. Her head cocked to the side as Willow turned and whispered in Tara’s ear. Tara smiled and whispered back. Sara wished she could be close enough to hear what they said. She kept on gazing at the pair with intensity until she realized that everyone was getting up to leave.

She followed them out into the hall and listened to their conversation. She knew both of their schedules well by now. She knew that Tara had one more class that started in ten minutes, and that Willow was done for the day. She decided to go back to her room and make sure her plan was going as scheduled. She watched as Willow leaned forward and kissed her girlfriend before they went their separate ways.

Willow walked toward the room she and Tara shared. Sara followed her that far, but took the stairs to her own room. She had made sure that she had gotten the room directly above Willow and Tara so she could keep track of them. It hadn’t been hard to convince the resident director to give her that room. It had been easy with a little help from her spell book.

Willow sat at her desk and sighed she was almost done with her assignment for her computer science class, but she just didn’t feel like working right now. She was bone tired and her head hurt, plus she was worried her girlfriend was late getting home. Lately she had been getting a sense of dread like something bad was about to happen, but then this was Sunnydale when was something bad not about to happen. This was different though; Willow felt that something big was going to happen and soon.

Tara walked toward the room that she shared with her love. She had felt Willow’s worry and hurried from her last class. Unfortunately she had encountered Sara a usually quiet girl from the history class that she and Willow had together. She wanted to be polite, but she also wanted to get back to her girlfriend. She was in her own world when she heard Sara say her name.

“Tara, are you with me?” Tara shook herself out of her own world and concentrated on the girl in front of her.

“What were you saying I am so sorry,” Tara apologized.

“It’s okay you were thinking about Willow weren’t you,” Sara said. Tara grinned at the mention of her girlfriend. Sara smiled as well and continued on with what she was saying. “I was just saying that Professor Rogers is letting us work in groups of three’s for the final project so I thought Willow, you and I could team up.”

“Oh, sure I’ll have to ask Willow, but I’m sure she will be fine with it,” Tara replied. “Look I really have to get home Willow is expecting me right after class.” With that Tara left a miffed looking Sara behind.

It seemed to Tara that her girlfriend was always anxious these days. She really couldn’t blame her after almost losing her best friend to a hell god. And having her girlfriend brain sucked by the afore mentioned hell god.

She finally got to the door and opened it she frowned as she saw Willow with her head on her desk. She had been finding her like this more and more, dozing at her computer and she was worried that the redhead wasn’t getting enough sleep. They both had been feeling a sense of dread lately, but it seemed to be impacting Willow more. Tara had never seen her girlfriend like this and it frightened her a little.

She made her way over to her sleeping beauty and gently stood her up and directed her toward the bed. Willow muttered incoherently and collapsed onto the bed. Tara giggled when her girlfriend snuggled the pillow that Tara’s head usually rested on.

It was just too cute to resist a quiet giggle, but unfortunately it wasn’t as quiet as she thought because Willow awoke and trained her sleepy eyes on Tara.

“Just what are you giggling at missy,” Willow grumbled sleepily.

“Oh nothing the cuteness of you snuggling up to my pillow,” Tara replied.

“Well I am just gonna have to teach you a lesson about giggling at me,” Willow practically growled when she said this and Tara knew that she was in for a long and entertaining night.

“Just how do you plan on going about that,” Tara grinned ear to ear.

Willow sauntered over to Tara and placed her hands on her girlfriend’s waist. She leaned in and kissed her lightly at first and then with more force. Soon they were fully involved. Willow backed toward the bed and Tara followed. The redhead plopped back onto the soft mattress and Tara leaned over her and placed feather light kisses along Willow’s neck. She quickly shed her shirt and was just about to do the same for Willow when they heard a knock at the door.

Willow cried out in frustration and yelled, “Go away!”

Tara’s eyes widened and she looked at her girlfriend in shock. “Willow, what if it is something important.”

Tara put her shirt back on and walked to the door and opened it.

When Tara opened the door she was surprised to find that it was Sara.

“Oh, hey Tara I was wondering if you asked Willow about the project,” Sara said as she smiled and tried to look past Tara into the room.

Willow got up and came to the door. There was still a look of frustration on her face.

She tightly smiled at Sara and said, “What project? I don’t know about any project.” Sara smiled even wider when Willow addressed her.

“The one for history,” Sara clarified.

“Oh, yes that one I thought we were going to work in pairs on that one,” Willow looked pointedly at Tara.

Sara face flushed and she said, “Well he did say that we could work as a group of three.”

Tara looked from Sara to Willow. She was kind of embarrassed, Willow obviously wanted to work solely with her, but Sara was not getting the picture. Tara knew she would have to settle this now, “Sara could you give us a moment alone?”

Tara took Willow’s arm and led her to the far side of the room. “Will, we can’t we just let her in our group?”

Willow’s eyes widened. “I wanted us to be a group of two, us two and not us three cause that wouldn’t be a group of two.”

Tara couldn’t help but grin at the Willow tongue twister. “Honey she doesn’t have a partner and you see how all the other people in class treat her, just this once please.”

Willow could never refuse the Tara puppy face so she relented. She sighed dramatically and said, “Fine we can be a group of three, but just for the record a group of us is much more fun.”

A feral smile lit up Tara’s face and Willow mirrored it. They went back over to Sara who had been waiting just inside the door. “Ok it looks like we’ll all be working together on this one,” Willow said. Sara grinned at the two witches and said, “Great, we’ll start now then?”

Tara eyes widened and she glanced at Willow who was just as surprised. “Um, actually Tara and I were kind of busy here so can we do it tomorrow?” Willow asked. She so wanted to get back to what she and Tara had been doing before the interruption.

Sara finally got the hint and said, “Well tomorrow then. It’s due in a month so I kinda figured we should get started soon. We have to decide what we are going to do and then the research will take at least a week.”

Willow opened the door and ushered Sara toward it. “Yes, tomorrow is fine we’ll see you then,” Willow waved. “Bye now we’ve got some research of our own to do.”

Sara waved and walked down the hall to the stairs. Willow closed the door and turned to her girlfriend. Tara giggled and said, “Willow why did you tell her that we were doing research?”

“Because silly I was doing research I was just in the middle of collecting Tara data,” Willow grinned and continued. “It is essential to collect this particular type of data interruption free.” She stepped closer to Tara and held her arms out.

Tara gladly stepped into her favorite pair of arms and sighed. Did it get any better than this? This had been her dream ever since she had been young to have someone to love and share all her dreams with. She hadn’t had that until she had met Willow and she never wanted it to end. Willow was truly her soul mate and she would never let that go.

She had had girlfriends before, well two but that still counted as plural. The first one had just wanted a physical relationship and that wasn’t the way that Tara wanted things so it had ended with a broken hearted Tara.

Her second relationship had ended worse than the first she had found Reid a girl from her high school. They had become good friends and then girlfriends. Reid had a keen interest in magick and the talent to use it. Tara had never met another witch besides her mother so she was so happy to finally have someone her own age to relate to.

That relationship had ended though when Tara had found out that Reid was interested in the dark magicks and she had talked Tara into doing a dangerous spell. It had all gone wrong and a demon was summoned by the spell. The demon slashed Reid and threw her across the room.

Lucky for Tara her mother had come in as the demon was coming after her. She did a simple spell and vanquished the demon before it could harm her, but Reid ended up in the hospital. Tara sneaked out of the house every day to visit her. The doctor had to do surgery to repair a tear in Reid’s heart. She had come out of the surgery all right, but a week later she had died. She had been with her when it happened. Tara had been holding Reid’s hand and all the sudden it had gone limp. Reid was gone forever. It was then that Tara had vowed never to use the dark magicks again.

Willow pulled back and noticed the faraway look in Tara’s eyes.

“Yoo hoo Tara where are you sweetie I was hoping to ya know,” Willow waggled her eyebrows. Tara snapped back to the present and looked at her girlfriend.

“Oh, I was hoping to do a lot do a lot of that but I got side tracked,” Tara smiled and waggled her eyebrows, too.

“So let’s get to it,” Willow said as she fiercely kissed Tara. She practically pushed her onto the bed and joined her there. Willow’s red strands fell over Tara’s face as she leaned down and kissed her soundly. Willow’s hand found it’s way under Tara’s shirt and she steadily moved her fingers up and down her love’s torso. She knew that this drove her lover crazy. Tara moaned into Willow’s mouth and reached for the hem of the redhead’s shirt. She pulled it up and Willow pulled it the rest of the way off. Soon there were no more barriers of the clothes variety separating them from each other. Skin traveled along skin and mouths met in hungry anticipation.

Willow trailed kisses down Tara’s stomach and made a stop at her belly button. She kissed her way around it and proceeded downward. She pleasured Tara with her mouth and soon Tara reached climax. Willow lay beside her as she came down from heaven and held her tightly.

There was no way that Willow was going to let something this good slip through her fingers. No, she was going to hold onto Tara at all costs. She still had the nagging feeling in her belly that something bad was about to happen and it involved Tara. No matter what she was going to keep Tara safe. She had almost lost her to Glory and she wasn’t going to take any chances. From now on she wasn’t letting Tara out of her sight.

Sara walked back to her room on the second floor. When she had left Tara and Willow’s room she had walked a little way down the hall and had returned to their door to eavesdrop. She had excellent hearing and the door was thin so she heard everything that had gone on in the room. She had even heard Tara’s muffled scream as she had reached a climax.

‘Yes, someone will be screaming soon but it won’t be out of pleasure,’ she thought as an evil smile spread across her face. She opened the door and sat her books down on the bed. It had been easy to get into the same class with them and it was even easier to get the witches to let her into their group.

She grabbed the spell book that sat at the end of the desk and opened it to the page that she had opened it to every day for the past four years. Now all she had to do was follow through with the rest of the plan and she would have what she wanted more than anything in the world: Tara.

Part 2

Willow woke the next morning to find her favorite woman wrapped around her body. Tara’s head was on her lover’s chest and their legs were tangled together so one could barely tell where one woman began and the other ended.

‘Should I wake her up,’ Willow pondered. ‘No, too cute to wake up,’ Willow loved seeing Tara so relaxed and free. She seemed to be totally herself when she slept. Willow smiled when Tara rubbed the side of her face against her chest.

“More kitties in the pound,” Tara mumbled.

Willow had to stifle a giggle when she heard this. Tara often babbled when she was about to wake up. It was one of the cutest things that Willow had ever heard. She loved to just lie and listen to her girlfriend as she said things that were so off the wall and endearing that it made her heart swell. Moments like these took Willow away to a world where there was no hellmouth and no danger, just Tara and love. Suddenly the look on Tara’s face changed from contentment to fear and disgust. Her brow furrowed and her body tensed.

“She’s here and she is coming. Death waits. Her time is near…consuming…death No she can’t come out to play, not my Willow.”

Now Willow was really scared and confused. What Tara said made no sense and for some reason these words struck a cord in Willow. She got a queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach and her head ached. ‘Now I have to wake her up.’

“Tara, honey wake up you’re scaring me,” Willow said.

Tara stirred and opened her sleepy eyes, “Willow.”

Realization dawned on Tara’s face as she remembered the dream she had just experienced, “Oh, goddess what was that.” The look on Tara’s face made Willow even more worried. She saw terror, pain, and confusion all mixed in and blended on the usually calm face of the woman she loved.

“What is it?” Willow inquired. “You were talking in your sleep and as usual you were saying the cutest stuff, kitties at the pound, but then all of the sudden it was all death and doom. What did all that mean? Again I’d like to point out that I’m scared here, and more than a little worried. I mean my honey is talking about kitties and all of the sudden its consuming death, and why can’t I come out to play?”

Tara was still in a daze from remembering the graphic images from her dream and she missed most of what her babbling girlfriend had said.

“Huh, come out and play?” Tara asked as a puzzled look grazed across her face. “What are you talking about?”

“Hey, no fair that was my question,” Willow pointed out. “You were talking all crazy death and destruction.”

Tara smiled at the way Willow was waving her hands around to emphasize her Willow-speak. She sat up and pulled her girlfriend to her.

“Its all right honey, calm down it was only a dream and one that I can’t remember even so it can’t be that important. Plus if I were you I’d be more worried about that communications class you have today.” Even as Tara uttered these words she knew that she was lying. This dream was so real that the images seemed to be jumping out at her like something was trying to warn her. It reminded her of the prophetic dreams that Buffy had tried to describe to her one night at a scooby meeting. Tara kissed the top of Willow’s head and tried to figure out why the hellmouth seemed to have such horrible timing. Just when things seemed to be getting better some crisis seemed to pop up. ‘So not fair,’ she thought as she comforted Willow.

“What time is it?” Tara asked rolled over and looked at the clock dislodging Willow from her lap in the process. “Oh, man its already 8:30 I’ve got a class in an hour”

Willow pouted and tugged at Tara’s arm. “You will not leave this bed until I get some quality snuggles.” Willow had her resolve face on and she was not budging this time.

Tara smirked and sighed dramatically as if giving in to a stubborn child. “Ok, but only 30 minutes.” She pulled Willow back to her and settled the redhead on her chest.

“Umm, that’s better.” Willow sighed and rested her hand on Tara’s stomach. She started to play with the hem of the shirt that lay beneath her hand. “Tara?”

“Yeah, baby?”

“Have you been feeling that something is off lately? Well, besides the usual hellmouthy stuff. I just feel like something really bad is going to happen and soon.”

Tara shifted her head and planted a soft kiss on Willow’s head. A ponderous look graced her features as she thought about how to answer this particular question. She didn’t want to admit it, but she knew that whatever was going to happen involved them directly. It was just her gut instinct that told her that she was in danger, which didn’t bother her as much as the nagging feeling that Willow was equally in the path of danger.

“Tara, ya still with me? I mean I ask you a question and then you answer, that is how it usually works.” She shifted so she could see the blonde’s face. “Hey, are you ok baby?”

“I’m fine Will. Just what you just said I’m getting those feelings too. Like something is going to happen to one of us.” She cringed as she said the last sentence. She didn’t want to worry Willow, but she also wanted her to be as prepared as possible if something did happen to her. Not that it would help any. How do you prepare for something like your whole world being in a potentially fatal situation?

Willow frowned and gripped her love tighter. ‘Ok, really not liking these bad vibes, nope danger and Tara in the same sentence is never good’

“Ok, now I’m really worried I don’t want my Tara all in danger.” Willow shifted her hand that had been resting on Tara’s stomach to the place that she that she treasured most: right over her heart

“Oh, Willow I know and I hate the danger, too.” She reached down and pulled Willow up to place a comforting kiss on her lips, and as usual comfort turned quickly into passion. Tara could feel her blood rushing faster as they parted.

“Tara can we … I mean do we have time?”

“Not unless you are willing to skip classes and spend all day in bed.” She grinned knowing that this offer would put her lover in conflict with herself. She watched Willow’s face scrunch up as she battled with the desire to thoroughly ravish Tara and the desire to not miss out on new knowledge.

“Well we are suppose to meet Sara today for that history class, but otherwise I say bed please.” Willow grinned up at her lover and saw the grin returned.

“Well, I can call Sara and arrange our meeting for later.” Tara offered

“You have her number?” Willow’s grin turned into a quizzical expression.

“I got it off the student information list that we got at the beginning of the semester.” Tara raised up to get off the bed, but was stopped by Willow who wouldn’t budge.

“Nope, I like you just where you are.” Willow tugged Tara back into place and again rested her hand on her stomach.

“I have to get the sheet if I am going to call her.” Tara smiled and took a strand of red hair between her fingers. She gently played with it and twisted it around her finger.

“Ok.” Willow gave in and started to move off Tara, but she was stopped when the blonde didn’t let go of the strand of hair that she had captured. “Um, Tara if you are going to get up I’d kinda like to keep my hair.”

“Will, have I told you how much I love the feel of your hair on my fingers lately?”

“Hmm, just my hair? What about the rest of me?” She ran her fingers down Tara’s face, but stopped when she got to the base of her neck. Where she placed a feather light kiss in place of the touch of her fingers. She kissed until she progressed to the other side of Tara’s neck.

“Baby, as much as I really want to do this right now I need to make that call, but I’ll be right back.” Tara scooted to the edge of the bed and got up.

“You better be right back cause I need my fill of Tara for the morning.” A feral smile lit Willow’s face as she looked up at Tara from the bed.

Tara rushed to her bag and unzipped it quickly. She looked into the bag and was frustrated when she didn’t find what she was looking for right away. She rummaged through the contents of the bag and produced a purple folder.

“Ha gotcha.” She cried. She opened the folder and looked down the list till she found Sara’s number then she crossed the room to where the phone lay in its cradle.

Willow watched her with an amused expression and open desire. Everything about the way her love moved made her hungry to touch her again.

Tara picked up the phone and dialed. Sara picked up on the third ring.

“Sara? Hey, this is Tara. Yes, I’m fine. Listen could we change our meeting from this afternoon to tomorrow?” She frowned and bit her lip.

“Tara, what is she saying?” Willow was quiet when Tara held up her finger to signal her to wait a minute.

“Ok, that is fine I think we can do that, bye.” Tara hung up the phone and walked back to the bed.

“Well,” Willow prompted.

“Oh, she said that tomorrow would be good, but then she said the weirdest thing. She laughed and said if you’re going to be around then”

“How is that weird? I mean maybe she thought you weren’t going to be around tomorrow or something. Now get back in bed I am going to be Tara deprived soon.” Tara sat back on the bed and got under the covers. She smiled slightly as Willow cuddled up to her.

“It wasn’t really what she said, but how she said it, and that laugh. Willow it sounded so bitter. It just took me by surprise and scared me a little.”

“Aww baby, I’m sure she didn’t mean anything by it. She probably just wanted to get started on that project or it could have been something that has nothing to do with you. Now where were we?” Willow tugged at the top of Tara’s shirt and leaned in to capture her lips. Tara pulled back after she had gotten a good taste of Willow.

“You’re probably right, but it just gave me a general wiggy feeling. Right now I just want to get so close to you that I can’t feel smell or taste anything else.” With this Tara flipped Willow on her back and practically ripped her pajama shirt off. They spent the rest of the day forgetting about bad vibes and pushy history project partners.

Sara sat in on the ground in a clearing with candles surrounding her. Her spell book lay open in front of her and she placed the magickal herbs in the bowl in her other hand.

As soon as Tara had called to change the meeting she had known that tonight was the night. She had collected the things she would need and then walked out into the woods to the spot where she had decided to perform the spell. It was a secluded clearing with tall trees on all sides. Even if someone was out in the woods at night there was little chance that they would find her.

She looked at her watch. ‘Hmm, 11:58, almost time I have been waiting so long for this.’ Her hands were shaking in anticipation as she reached out for the matches to light the herbs that lay in the bowl that she had now placed at her feet.

“Damn,” she whispered when she dropped the matches.

She could hear the hands of her watch ticking as she picked the matches up. She finally got her hand steady enough and just as the second hand joined its partner at 12 she struck the match and lit the herbs.

A billowy smoke wafted up from the bowl. Sara looked into the flame of the candle that sat in front of her. This was a very delicate spell and one if one thing went wrong then there was no telling what would happen. The spell book mentioned the horrible death and that was something that Sara definitely wanted to avoid. She looked at the words to the spell the original spell was in Latin, but the earlier owner of the book had translated it into English.

The spell would call upon the Furies who were the avenging sisters of the Romans. “I call upon the ancient power of the Furies. Alecto the unresting, Megaera the jealous, and Tisiphone the avenger.”

As she said the names of all the creatures in turn a wind picked up. The sand that made up the sacred circle started to swirl and form a cyclone like tunnel around Sara. “Come and work thy will,” Sara screamed to be heard over the increasing wind.

Three small puffs of red smoke appeared before her and she blinked her eyes to make sure that she wasn’t hallucinating. Slowly the smoke began to form into a definite shape. The smoke shapes started to move around the circle in a weaving pattern. Sara pivoted on her knees and followed the shapes with her eyes. Sara completed the last part of the summoning spell then. “Come and rest before me and show thy selves.” Now all she had to do was ask for vengeance.

One of the shapes moved forward and Sara was startled when a shrill voice assaulted her ears. “Mortal witch who is not worthy of our divine service why have you called upon us? You have woken us from our rest.”

“I ask for vengeance to be exacted upon one who has taken the life of someone dear to me. I ask for revenge against the witch Tara Maclay,” Sara responded.

“Bring this person forward and let them be judged,” the form screeched. Sara had to resist the urge to put her hands over her ears because the voice was almost painful to hear.

Sara had not counted on the fact that the spell required the subject to be present. “I cannot present her to you here, but give me time and I will bring her before you.” She remained on her knees out of respect for the power of the forms before her.

“We will give you one day to bring her to us, but after you will be severely punished if you disturb us again.” With this the shapes disappeared and the wind died.

Sara stood and surveyed the clearing and found that the wind had turned and tossed branches and leaves everywhere. The only thing still in place was the spell book that lay at her feet. With the page still opened to the spell that she had just completed. Now all she had to do was get Tara out here and her dream of revenge would be complete.

TBC

Post subject: Re: Fic: An Unwanted Third
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:43 pm 
New chapter soon. Like tomorrow apparently she sent it and I didn't get it so we are retrying. Damn, it's been awhile.

Piffle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:41 am 
Wow that was scary. I want to find out why this little bitch girl wants to take tara away from her willow.:angry

great job.

brittney

Post subject: Review
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:44 pm 
It's Sara related to Tara's second girlfriend?

That was disturbing. Like the fic, please continue soon 'cause I want to read more about. Good start:wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:49 pm 
3. Flaming O

too bad this never went any further, it had promise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:52 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Oooooooo wow I liked that nice and creepy poor Willow/Tara being disturbed and all I hope you post up more!!!