The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: thank you all!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:46 pm 
Oh, no!!! So sorry to hear about your surgery Lisa, I would've loved to have been able to send you some flowers at the hospital but have been gone from the boards for too long myself and so I didn't catch up on this thread till now. These will have to do :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :wink I'm glad to hear that you're home now though & feeling better. Whenever you're feeling up to some writing will be great w/all of us I'm sure, we can be patient kittens when needed:kitty

Much love & well wishes! :heart :kiss

"Oh, I'm never really nice," Anya replied matter-of-factly. "I'm just the voice of truth in a world of artifice and social convention -On Second Thought, by AntigoneUnbound

Post subject: Re: hey sweetie
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:47 pm 
Hi Lisa

So glad to hear you are home. Sorry to hear what you went through but hope that you'll soon be feeling much better and on the road to recovery. Take it easy, eat much ice-cream and know we're all thinking about you. Hope you found a real Doctor Dawnie to look after you but not with a slayer for a sister!!

Get stronger soon and best wishes from the UK.

"Primum Non Nocere" - First Do No Harm

Post subject: Mochas for Everybody!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:33 pm 
blah

um,...not shure what that handwriting things about but yea, WOOandHOO! Megan and me (shes staying with me for a month by the way) are very very happy that everything went well and your in your own comfy bed now. :banana happy bannana dance to prove it! :banana we wanted to send you a card or something else to make you smile but as soon as we found out what room you where in, we found out that your home now as well. hmm...maby i can figure out your e-mail address and send you a e-card! sounds good... ok, im gonna go do that. love ya and best wishes to you and yours. pray for a speedy recovery. :banana

Devon&Megan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:28 am 
I am so happy to see you back on the thread Lisa, speedy recovery!

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last."

-Willie Wonka

Post subject: Re: Mochas for Everybody!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:59 am 
Thanks for giving us an update, Lisa. Hope the soreness goes away soon and you're feeling better before long. I hear lots of mochas promote quick healing. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:21 pm 
Everyone is so sweet to reply.

I just want you to know, I haven't forgotten you. I just haven't felt up to doing much other than sleeping. (hee hee hee--- I said, "felt up.")

I thought by now I would be writing all day, but I had no idea what this involved. I will be thinking about you all, but right now, sitting up to write is... shall we say ...unplesant. I'm going back to bed!

;-)

Lisa

Post subject: Re: Mochas for Everybody!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:04 pm 
I am sorry to hear about your hospital troubles, and I apologize for not sending good wishes your way until now.

I am glad to hear everything went well and you are doing ok. Best of luck to you with the recovery.

Take your time and get your strength back. We will be waiting here patiently. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:00 pm 
Dear Lisa,

I'm sorry (once again) I didn't reply to your posts earlier, but I had a car accident with my friends ten days ago and my stay at the hospital was longer than I thought :(

Anyway, I'm really glad you're feeling better. Don't worry, as Telrish said, we'll be right here waiting for you :)

Willowtara19 :kitty

Post subject: Re: Long time no talk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:27 pm 
Wow :kitty 's,

there hasn't been any replys to this board in a while. Two months almost. Im just writing to make shure everyones ok and still out there! Also, i wanted to tell Lisa that im drawing some new family portraits for the storys. as soon as i can find some addorable little girls that look like the blessed spawn of :willow and/or :tara I'll be all set! the last picture i drew unfortunatly exists no longer (in one peice anyway) thanks to my cat so I will have to re-draw that as well. yay. oh well, more practice i guess. ok, have to go and write my essay... debate... thingy. :letter Love you all! :love

-Joey

a.k.a. Devon

(long story) :pride

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:55 pm 
Hi Lisa,
My heart soared when I saw the MILESTONES thread pop up only to crash again when I found no update.But it gives me the opportunity to inquire about your recovery.I hope that you are doing better you're sorely missed.I will wait for however long it takes.You're a very gifted writer and I adore your version of the characters.
I hope you are well,Karen

Post subject: tease
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:00 pm 
sorry to get your hopes all up in the air Karen. I hope i didnt do that to to many ppl. :whistle I think if it happened to me id pull a :crash im just playing. sorry to tease everyone! love you all!

-Joey

a.k.a.

Devon

Post subject: Soooo looooong!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:35 pm 
:bounce Whee! Okay soo, is there any exciting news to be told? *pouts, probably not* I'm so frustrated with not having my Lisa Countryman WT fix! Okay, enough with the selfish. Wait no...never enough of the selfish, I'm an evil selfish bia! But it's only because of the greatest auther ever, leaving the nice huge cliffhangers...and yeah. Well I hope you get better...or maybe you are better and you're happily writing!!!

Mooooo! :moo

Post subject: Any news?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:15 pm 
I was wandering through the back pages of pens and I saw this thread so I wandered in wondering how Lisa was doing. I see that no one has posted here since October 10, and there was not much in the way of news before that so is there anyone out there that knows how Lisa is?

Aimee

Who were you then? And who are you now? That you think you can figure it all out, the mathematics of regret. It takes two beers to remember now, and five more to forget. That I love you so..what. Yeah I love you so..what.

Post subject: Re: Soooo looooong!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:46 pm 
Last I spoke to Lisa, she said she was still recovering. That's about all I know. I would just say, if I may... give her some time. I'm sure she won't let us down. ;)

We love you, Lisa. :kiss

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Well, I've been puzzling out magic babble," he began.
"Babble can be magic?" Willow grinned. "I must look into that more."
"We did come across a phrase Rupert donned, 'the Willow passage.'" Sandra smiled at her. ~ "Shades of Gray," Chapter 19 by the Rainbow Writers

Post subject: Re: Any news?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:48 pm 
Hey lisa!

Sorry kittens, this isn't an update *pouts*

I just was wondering if anybody has any news about how lisa is doing, and also to wish that lovely authoress a very merry christmas

Maybe Lisa could grant all of us kitties with the spectacular Christmas/Solstice/Chaunika(sp?) gift of an update?

But we'll settle for knowing that you're doing ok and recovering nicely.

Happy holidays!

(Drat! Where's a christmas tree smiley when you need one???)

---------------------------------

There she is! There she is... ahh... Not so wounded as we were led to believe... So much the better.
--Khan, "Star Trek II: WOK"

From The Land of Tolerance,

---The Texan Zeppo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:01 pm 
Ryan,

Here's one:

:grin Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Amber and I were sort of in the same position as Willow and Tara in that for the longest time we weren't sure what was going on...Then finally it was, "Great! It's official. We're in luurrvvve." ~ Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:14 pm 
Ryan you're a tease :p

"Rock my world!" - Gia

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes!" - Somebody

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:47 pm 
Jennpurr: Awww.... thanks Jen. You're a sweetie.

Isa: Tease? Me? I have no idea what you're talking about

Ahm... just out of curiosity, how exactly am i a tease?

---------------------------------

There she is! There she is... ahh... Not so wounded as we were led to believe... So much the better.
--Khan, "Star Trek II: WOK"

From The Land of Tolerance,

---The Texan Zeppo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:41 pm 
Just saying hi. No-one's posted for a while, so I thought I'd take a break from my writing to jump in here. Back to work!

Hope you're well, Lisa. I've been reading your fic instead of doing my homework. Very naughty of me, but oh well.

Big Love to all.

-----------------

Because you can't help respecting anyone who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.-The House at Pooh Corner.

Post subject: from Rose of the moon 87
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:53 pm 
Hey Kittens! Sorry, Not an update.I finnaly made a new name for myself since the rose thing was so outdated. (it was linked to an old girlfriend :puke .) anyways, I wanted to wish Lisa the Best of luck in life and present grievances. hope all is well and our favorite author gets back to her pen and ink very soon. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :pinky <~~ *pretend its a bunny* and to all of us that dont celebrate easter, um... happy weekend and blessed be! lol. love to you and yours.

~Devon :pride

Willow- "AH! FROGS! GET THEM OFF ME! FROGS!!" Doctor- "Not her! The other one!" Willow- "There where frogs...."

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 1:15 pm 
hey, found this a while ago and decided to reread. sorry to hear lisa not well, would love to know she's fine now.

bt bob

Post subject: Re: from Rose of the moon 87
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:41 pm 
Lisa,

I hope that you are doing well. I haven't posted on this board in a long time and I just wanted to drop a line. I loved Unexpected Consequences and I have reread both fic pieces several times. In addition, I really like the pieces on your website. Keep writing when you can!:bigwave

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:59 pm 
I've just peeked on Lisa's site and was so sure there was a new chapter up! Good job I finally twigged that 2003 is not today 2004! Then my girl points out I'm a one month, one year out as well! It's a good job that we can re-edit here!

Sorry folks! Dang it! I'm off work sick, guess the fever burned out that last brain cell I own!!

Wake up, Neo...

Edited by: MaClayMagic at: 5/27/04 4:05 pm

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:01 pm 
I think she forgot about us.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:05 pm 
Update please, it's breakin' my heart with the whole not knowing thing.

-LR

Post subject: updates
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:20 am 
hey kittens,

mabey the recovery is taking longer than we all thought. or mabey shes just having trouble writing. :letter lets just hope we see the beloved Lisa soon... right? if theres anyone who has information on how shes doing i know we would all love to know if shes well. i wish you well Lisa and much luck and love to you and yours. blessed be! long live :willow :tara :love

Devon

:kgeek so cute!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:47 pm 
:sh

Edited by: aka MKF at: 6/16/04 4:36 pm

Post subject: WOW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:03 am 
Wow. That's all I can think at this point. This story is simply amazing. It's such a wonderful blend of angst, happiness, nail-biting suspense, love, and humor.

I have to admit that I'm a new comer to the world of Willow/Tara fanfic. Yeah, yeah...day late, dollar short. I had no idea it had existed at all! That's until a new friend pointed me to this story. Well, a ream of paper, a quiet campsite and a week later, I was ready to read the sequel, "Milestones". I was disappointed when I realized that the story wasn't complete, and worse, that the last update was just about a year ago. Not to mention the difficult task it was to read "Unexpected Consequences" at night, while fighting my instincts to run screaming into the woods to get away from the bugs attracted to my lantern! And do you know how hard it is to read by flashlight, tucked into a sleeping bag, while fending off mosquitos? Ack!

Well, I moped around for a day or three, then decided to search the net, hoping that the remaining chapters were squirrelled away on another website. That's how I found this board. And, man, do I feel like a starving woman at a lush Vegas buffet!! My plate is empty and I just don't know where to begin! So, I'll just go now. I'll tuck my napkin into my collar and dig right on in to other stories while I wait patiently for any updates.

Thank you Lisa, for introducing me to the world of W/T fanfic.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:21 am 
:lol ... reading entire UC at night by a flashlight, that has to be hard to do :) I read UC in one night the first time around, something which I noticed when I looked at the clock after having finished reading the last chapter :) It was rather late, heh.

Anyway, I know for a fact that Lisa has written several new chapters already. Being rather perfectionistic it will probably take another couple of edits before she even considers posting those on her website :) She's busy with Real Life stuff too so the updates are unlikely to return to the old once-a-week schedule.

I'll ask Lisa to post some update/info in here, to keep faithfull kittens up-to-date :lol .

Maybe sending some chocolate goodies over might help as well, heh.. Got to try that some day.

P.S. Did you read Lisa's other stories ? Listed at her website: www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...rafic.html

Grimmy :wave

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Post subject: Re: WOW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:52 pm 
I'm so glad lisa's writing again.

It makes me smile.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next