The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Normality
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:13 pm 
Sizzlesister- Thank you RL has meant a few problems for myself and my beta but we are starting to get back on track. Yes the situation for Buffy is a lot for Buffy to take in and there is more for her to take in. It does actually mean something but that will take a while to unravel.

Justin- yes a shock for Buffy but no to Willow being her tutor:devil .

Wilgen- what can I say Van Nistelrooy is the man.:applause :applause

Sam darls- more soon, I hope. The next part is written.

BFR from Paris- Thank you

Allykat- thanks and as I have said soon I hope.

Irishlassie- you make me .:blush My beta and I had great fun developing where we were going to take it (I’m anal retentive and I have to know where I am going) so lots of twists to come

Whinse- yes the real Scoobies I hope it stays fun with a little angst on the way;) .

Grimaldi- Thank you, we wanted to get it just right and have it as a subtle meeting rather than anything to hysterical.

Aine- Thank your for your kind words

Shuyaku- Willow isn’t going to be the tutor but the meeting with Willow will be hard for Buffy. Thank you

The Glorious People Republic of Treacle Mine Road;

Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love and a Hard Boiled Egg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:07 pm 
GREAT FIC!!! Okay, I finally got caught up and I think this story is great!!! I like the fact that there are different characters in this and they aren't exactly like we all have been use to. And that is just one thing that makes this fic something definitely worth keeping up with. Welp, I hope that we see more soon. Keep up the awesome work. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:23 pm 
Hi,
I'm glad that you are back.This story is interesting and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.I was wondering if you were also going to be updating your other stories like JOURNEY that's a good one too.
Be well,Karen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:20 pm 
TaraBaby: Thank you, my beta and I worked hard on developing the “new” characters before we stared writing them so we knew who they were. The “BTVS” characters are slightly changed in this but I hope retain there core.

Good2cats: After the last 6 months it is good to be back. On Journeys there are 2 updates I have completed that are currently with my very busy beta, but I hope to update it soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:56 pm 
:bigwave Magrat70 :flower ,

Just causght up on the last chapter. I love this fic! :clap :bow So Buffy is freaking cause she is seeing things that she remebers but shouldn't actually know. :hmm And the turtoring thing. :D Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But you with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--Here Without You--3Doors Down--Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:02 am 
Hey Grace:bigwave

I hope to update soon. Glad your still enjoying this; I know it's been a long break

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:08 pm 
YAY!!! This is so awesome!!!! I can't wait for all of them to meet... Poor Buffy.. I hope she can handle it... Thanks for a fantastic update!

Edited by: allykat at: 1/29/04 4:23 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:31 pm 
Title: Normality part 3

Author: Magrat

Spoilers: everything is fair game but especially Normal Again.

Rating: PG: 13.

Normality part 3

Fred came running up to Willow and grabbed hold of her friend at the same time holding on to her own chest in an attempt to catch her breath.

“Let me guess Professor Stevenson has spontaneously combusted in Chem. lab and all science classes have been canceled for the next year.”

“Nope, even better and I thought you liked Professor Stevenson, anyway no matter, I have a new job,” said Fred.

“Fred, you know you didn’t have to, it would have been okay. I don’t want you to be unhappy with some screaming brats again,” said Willow.

Fred grinned. “Well, that is the beauty of it, no brats, she is a grown up student and her mother owns an art gallery uptown. Nothing could work out better.”

“Why does she need a tutor?” Asked Willow, her curiosity peaked.

“Her mom said she had been in some sort of coma for years,” explained Fred.

“Oh, that’s awful, the poor girl. Did her mom say what had happened?” Probed Willow, still worried about her friend’s well being.

“Not really, but I was thinking it must be so hard for her, all her friends must have grown up and she is at home with her parents for the first time in years. She must be lonely.” Fred’s eyes closed for a second; trying to imagine the pain they all must have gone through.

“When do you start?”

“Tomorrow night. I’m not sure what she needs so I thought it would be best if we just talked and I got to know her before I design a program,” said Fred.

“Good idea.”

“I wonder what she’ll be like,” said Buffy before hauling herself onto the counter of her Mother’s gallery.

“Who Sweetie?” Asked Joyce, looking distracted as she opened another crate of artifacts that had just arrived. “I’m not sure this sculptor is really neo-primitive but just pushing her luck.”

“The tutor,” said Buffy.

“The tutor is what Dear?” Asked Joyce, now looking slightly dusty and quite a bit puzzled.

“Mom, are you listening to me at all? I was just wondering what she would be like.”

“She seemed nice on the phone and by all accounts she is a genius at math and physics and I know that isn’t the kind of person you used to hang with in high school but she did seem really nice,” babbled Joyce.

Buffy thought for a moment remembering her friendship with Willow, even if it was imaginary it was still deeper in her own mind than any of her vacuous friendships before her illness. “I’m sure she’s cool.”

Xander pulled up outside the house in a nice suburban neighborhood. “You know this looks a bit Edward Scissorhand’s are you sure you don’t want me to wait for you?”

“Xan,” said Fred as she elbowed him in the ribs. “You are Mr. Paranoid.”

“Maybe, but I just want to make sure you’re safe. What time do you finish?” Asked Xander.

“I don’t know. I’ll call you when I have some sort of idea, you don’t have to do this Xander, I could take bus home,” said Fred.

“You could but you are not going to. Now, go on and get going, don’t you have a student to teach?” teased Xander.

Fred smiled back at him as she walked towards the house.

The first lesson between Fred and Buffy went well and they agreed on a schedule where Fred would tutor Buffy twice a week. Over the next few weeks Fred saw that Buffy was learning at a huge speed but was also finding that the young woman still wasn’t opening up to her very much. Fred tried to draw her out but to no avail.

One evening Buffy wasn’t her usual attentive self and seemed to be somewhere else. She sat at the desk staring blankly at her laptop, threading her pencil between her fingers.

“Is anything wrong Buffy?” Asked Fred having tried to get the blonde’s attention for about the fourth time. “You seem…elsewhere?”

“It’s nothing…actually it is something. I start school next week and I feel kinda nervous about it, meeting all those people,” Buffy gave a little involuntary shiver. “I’m not used to…people I suppose, plus meeting new ones…”

“Well, you’ll be fine with the work,” said Fred trying to be reassuring. “But I can’t help you with the whole people thing.” She stopped and thought for a moment. “Or maybe I can.”

“How? Are you going to give me a crash course on social graces and people skills?” Asked Buffy.

“Sort of,” said Fred. “I’m going to the movies and then a local coffee shop with my roommates and a friend; why don’t you come with us?”

Buffy seemed to shrink visibly in her chair and shook her head vigorously. “No, I couldn’t, really, I couldn’t.”

Fred reached over and squeezed Buffy’s hand. “No pressure, Sweetie. I thought that it might have been an easier way for you to get used to people without any added stuff going on.”

“I don’t think I…it’s just...”

“Buffy, it’s only the movies. But, ya know its no big deal, let’s forget I even asked. I’m just sorry I upset you, I didn’t mean to,” said Fred, her tone soothing.

“Thank you,” said Buffy.

They tried to continue the lesson but neither was really in the mood for it now.

“Buffy I think we should call it a day,” said Fred, as they tried to battle their way through the first act of Macbeth with little success.

Buffy nodded in agreement.

“Okay, 7:30 next Tuesday,” said Fred, with a slight question in her Texan drawl, she had a feeling that she might have blown it with Buffy.

“That’ll be great,” answered Buffy. “Fred if I come with you, can I… uhm bring a friend?”

“Sure,” said Fred. “Someone you knew from school?”

“No, the woman next-door. She is really nice and she is her sister’s guardian and she doesn’t get out that much. My Mom probably wouldn’t mind if Dawn, her sister, hung out here” said Buffy.

“So you’ll come then?” Asked Fred with a wide smile.

“K,” answered Buffy, nervously.

“Great we’re meeting a Jen’s Java’s at 8. Do you know it?” Asked Fred

Yeah, see you Friday then,” said Buffy, breathing heavily as she felt nerves start to set in already.

“Dawn can you answer the door?” shouted Tara, who was trying to catch up with some work around the house, dusting and vacuuming. When she heard no movement and no sound from upstairs, she threw her duster down and went to the door. “Will, if you have forgo…B-buffy hi,” said Tara.

“Hi, a…and Will…you live with Will, ah someone called Will?” Asked Buffy, not quite sure what to think.

“Not really he’s just a friend who treats this place like a hotel, but less about him. I’m being rude do you want to come in?” Asked Tara.

“It’s okay, you look a little harassed. I only came by to ask you if you want to come out with me on Friday. My tutor asked me if I wanted to go out with her and her friends and I wasn’t sure and you really don’t have to come…but Mom said Dawn could hang out at our place and I would really like…”

Tara watched with an amused look on her face as the Buffy slowly started to wind down. “If you are sure your Mom doesn’t mind, then I would love to get out. So where we going and what are we doing?”

“It’s nothing special, the movies and coffee. They said to meet them at Jen’s Java’s at 8. Is that okay?” Asked Buffy.

“Sure, I’ll pick you up if you want at about 7:30,” said Tara.

“Cool,” said Buffy.

TBC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:59 pm 
Sooo, kinda set-up for the big meeting, huh?

Oh boy.. Willow and Xander...That will be interesting.

Insanity

"Nobody messes with my girl!"Tara, Bargaining

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:20 pm 
Finally! Everyone is about to meet, and I'm sure sparks will fly! :wink

Feel kinda sorry for Buffy. She will be majorly confused when she finally sees Willow.

Great update.

BV

It's the passion in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:33 pm 
This is a great story! Can't wait for the update (but guess I'll have too :-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:02 pm 
meeting and greeting and soon ill be partying :party cause this is such a cool fic

hey will there be an Anya like person because her little quips are funny.

see ya

If missing you could blacken stars, there’d be no midnight show. If missing you could make it rain, the seas would overflow. If missing you could make it hot,

there’d be deserts all around. If missing you could silence noise, the earth would have no sound. And so I go on dreaming of when I’m holding and kissing you. For only God knows how much it hurts when, my love, I’m missing you.-Me to my girl V

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:26 am 

great update. cant wait for the update.

btw, i saw another fic of yours on the mystic muse - twisted. was wondering if you'd ever finish that one.

again, great work!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:19 am 
That was sooo good. I loved it. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:29 am 
Interesting concept, pulling all Buffy's subconscious 'performers' into real 'real-life' people.

Not sure about William [Spike] as a gay-boy though, I just can't see it [It must be the straight guy thing :laugh ]

Neither am I sure whether I would have had other characters that we know about; Fred and Gunn for instance....... but Buffy does'nt know [from her coma days].

OK I realise that this fic need not be AU and having Fred and Gunn is valid, plot wise, but I keep on thinking, "hey did Buffy ever meet those two in BtVS or AtS".

So it's down to a suspension of belief on my part, I supose.

Most of all I like the 'ensemble cast' aspect of this. We all know that it will be ultimately a W/T fic, but the story really revolves around Buffy's attempts to get back into normality, when her senses are telling her that it's not just deja-vu

Keep it up, I'm interested as to where you take this [beyond the obvious, of course :peace ]

-----------------------------------

love and kisses

Still Waters

"just an old, saggy cloth cat. Baggy, and a bit loose at the seams, but Emily loved him"

Edited by: Still Waters Run Deep at: 1/30/04 7:33 am

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:12 am 
great update :)

i really hope Buffy doesn't freak too much when she sees Willow and Xander

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
Yes, its the apocalypse. I always knew I'd have a hand in it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:24 am 
So glad to see this fic back. I just caught up to the last two updates. Buffy seems so out of it. Poor buffster, but what I am looking forward to is the next udpate where hopefull w/t meet :grin

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Hard work often pays off after time but laziness always pays off now!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:05 am 
Great story!!

I've been following it elsewhere I didn't know it was on the kittenboard.

Glad you've updated it !! It seems we're getting closer to having the whole scooby gang reunited...

Keep it up!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:26 am 
:bigwave :flower ,

Love the update! :clap :bow Fred is sweet to ask Buffy along with her and her friends to the movies. :D I can also see this will be where :tara and :willow meet for the first time. The :luv will be flying soon. Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But you with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--Here Without You--3Doors Down--Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:23 pm 
Cool fic! I can hardly believe that I missed it. I'm really liking the way this thing is shaping up, it's looking like it's going to be a lot of fun. But I can't help but wonder, is the story you're telling true, or just another dream?

Oh, well. It's fun either way.

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:54 pm 
Allykat- I hope the meeting won’t let you down.

Insanity- yes big meeting for Buffy

Barnabasvamp- poor Buffy so much for her to take in.

Marciam- next update is done and with my poor overworked beta.

Shandem- there is one definite other BTVS character with maybe 3 tops although i doubt it, so you’ll just have to wait and see.

Xeembiote- The last part of Twisted is also with my poor Beta.

Sam darls- thank you

Grimaldi- she will be thrown for sure

Xita- it was hard to know how far to pitch Buffy’s moods and insecurities so I hope we got it right:pray .

Still Waters Run Deep- being honest I have to blame William/ Spike on my g/f who has never been convinced with James’s performance as Spike and just found him totally camp.

On Fred and Gunn they aren’t there for any plot point but the fact I like them and have a tendency to chuck them into my fics so blame me:D .

I’m glad you like the ensemble feel to the fic because although it is W/T fic it will stay that way. When my Beta and I originally discussed this fic we both liked the film Moonstruck and we wanted to come up with concept where little stories were weaved in with the main romance. I just hope I have the skill to pull it off.

Arwen 276- thank you and yes the gang are almost altogether.

Grace- yes they’ll be meeting soon; I hope you’ll enjoy.

Tempest Duer- that is the question which is the real reality- we’ll have to wait and see

Big hugs to Beth :bigwave for all her hard work

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:58 pm 
YAY!!!! It was about time I got off my butt and gave some feedback.... Great update.... I can't wait to see what is going to happen once they all get together. I bet it is going to be great. Anyhoo, hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:49 pm 
I just found this fic and I love it. Everything seems to be pann out nicely. Can't wait till the next update. Hope its soon:pray ing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:18 pm 
TaraBaby77- I hope you find it great and thanks for the feedback.

Mxgirl314- thank you and the next part is written and I hope it’ll be posted soon.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:43 pm 
Title: Normality part 4

Author: Magrat

Spoilers: everything but especially Normal Again.

Ratings: PG: 13

Disclaimer: not mine blah, blah

Normality part 4

As Friday evening approached Buffy began to regret her rash decision to go out with Fred. She knew she had to get back into real life and that meant socializing as well as studying and school. So far her contact had been limited to her family, Caroline from her Mom’s gallery, Tara, Dawn and of course Fred.

“Nothing to it,” said Buffy with a sigh as she went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Chaos reigned in the apartment shared by Willow, Xander and Fred. The two girls were in various stages of dressing and Xander was butting in and trying to question Fred at every turn.

“What’s she like?” He asked for what seemed to be about the hundredth time.

“Xander, go away,” said Fred, as she pulled her jeans on. “And you better not try and hit on my student.”

“What about her friend?” Asked Xander hopefully. Only to be answered by a barrage of pillows and anything else that Fred and Willow could find.

He’s getting worse, I swear,” said Fred.

“I know but he’ll behave when he meets them,” said Willow and then with a sly grin on her face. “But he does raise an interesting point, what is her friend like; enquiring minds want to know?”

Fred shook her head and waved her finger at Willow. “Do I have to warn you too?”

They both started to giggle and it was a few moments before Willow managed to get her breath back. “But on a serious note; how should we handle this? You said Buffy is pretty nervous around new people.”

“Yeah, she is, so I think it’s best if we act as we would normally and not make too much of a fuss around her,” said Fred. “I haven’t met her neighbor but Buffy said she’s about our age and is guardian to her little sister. I suppose they must have lost their parents.”

“Well, let’s show them both a good time, it sounds like they could use it,” said Willow. “Do you want to stick close to Buffy and I’ll talk to her friend?”

“Maybe we should play it by ear; see how things work out. I don’t want Buffy to feel pressured in any way,” answered Fred.

“K,” said Willow.

“Okay, make-up is great, jeans fine, not sure about the shirt, but it’ll do and the boots are fab. Pity they won’t fit me,” said Will, putting on a melancholy air.

Tara inspected herself in the mirror, she felt strangely nervous about the evening. She usually spent her free time within her small circle of friends and it had been awhile since had gone out with anyone new. William was not helping the situation by fussing over her. “It’s not a date, you know.”

“But you never know who you might meet tonight; that special woman could walk into the coffee shop,” said Will, giving her a hug. “Have a great evening and Sweetie don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“Is that even possible?” Asked Tara, raising her eyebrow. “What time are you meeting your uncle?”

“Damn,” said Will, checking his watch. “I had better go, or he’ll think I’ve stood him up.” He kissed Tara on the top of the head. “Are you sure you don’t need me to sit for Dawn?”

“No, she’s staying here and Joyce will check in,” said Tara.

“Are you sure with Donnie…”

Tara held up her hands. “I can’t let her live in fear. She’s 15, she has to live some sort of normal life or everything we’ve been though would be pointless. She knows to keep the house locked up and if anything does happen she knows to phone Joyce, Jitty and the police if needed.”

William took in the pain that could be read all too easily on Tara’s expressive face. “You need to live too. Have good time and I’ll talk to you tomorrow,”

Tara pulled up not far from the entrance of the coffee shop. “Buffy, are you sure you want to do this? You look pale and you’re making me look talkative.”

“I have to do this. If I can’t I’m never going to survive college and I will survive.” Buffy jutted her chin out and took a deep breath. “Okay I’m ready.”

Tara found her own nervousness dissolving in the face of Buffy’s determination. “Let’s go.”

The coffee shop was doing a brisk early evening trade and it took Buffy a few moments to locate Fred. “They’re over there.” Buffy pointed to a large booth in the far corner.

Fred smiled as she approached them. “Hey gang this is Buffy.”

A tall black man sprung to his feet. “Hello, and may I get you two ladies a coffee?”

“It’s okay I’ll g-get them,” said Tara, cursing inwardly at the way her tongue always tripped her up.

“I insist,” said Gunn. “What would you like?”

“Mocha, please,” answered Tara.

“Same here, thank you,” said Buffy.

Gunn motioned for them to sit down. “Please sit and make yourself comfortable.”

Tara slid into the space Gunn had left and Buffy squeezed next to Fred.

“Hi I’m Xander,” said the guy Tara had sat next to.

Buffy thought for a moment that she was going to faint. There were no doubts that the person who was smiling at her was Alexander Harris. Her mind was whirling so fast she almost missed Fred introduce Willow. Buffy had thought that nothing could be worse than that lunch when she had first met Tara and Dawn, but this was so much worse. She had no glib excuse for Xander and Willow’s appearance in her life; no reason to suppose these people who she had now met by chance had any connection with her mother. Buffy was sure she wasn’t hallucinating, she knew she was still in L.A, sitting in a coffee shop with Fred next to her and Tara across from her. This wasn’t their Sunnydale and there were no vampires. She repeated this sentence in her head; like a mantra, breathing deeply and attempting to ground herself. Buffy realized that she still had to introduce Tara. She took a deep breath desperately trying to hold herself together and stop her voice from shaking. “This is my friend, Tara.”

Gunn arrived with the coffees and squeezed in next to Tara.

“So what do you do Tara?” Asked Xander, he thought both the blondes were attractive and decided that a little flirting could be fun.

“I uhm, I’m a designer’s assistant,” said Tara, blushing slightly as all heads turned to look at her.

“Clothes or interiors?”

Tara smiled at the woman with the fiery red hair and mischievous green eyes. “Interiors.”

“Do you like it?” Asked Willow.

“ Yes, after all it pays the bills plus my boss is really nice,” answered Tara, pleased that she had managed to talk the cute woman without stammering over her words.

“Cool,” said Xander. “And now for the most important question, is there a man in your life?”

Tara shifted uncomfortably in her chair, starting not to enjoy being the center of attention.

“I have to apologize for my friend,” said Willow smoothly. “He likes to insert his foot in his mouth when ever possible.”

Buffy was glad that no-one was paying any attention to her and she was able to observe all that was happening and try to calm her nerves without anyone seeming to notice how freaked she felt.

It’s okay,” said Tara.

Fred looked at her watch. “It’s time for the movie. Is everyone ready?”

They all nodded and put on their jackets. The movie theater was only a block from the coffee shop.

Willow walked next to Tara. “Are you sure you’re okay? He doesn’t mean anything, he’s just a bit of a doofus.”

“Yeah I know, he seems very sweet,” said Tara.

Willow sighed, feeling a little tingle of disappointment. “He’s single if you want to…”

“N-no,” said Tara, and then quickly in case she had seemed rude. “He is sweet but…just not really my type.”

“You prefer blondes then?” Asked Willow lightly.

Tara had an impish moment where she almost responded that she liked redheads, but she couldn’t. There were times when she wished she could be like William who was open and proud about his sexuality, but she still felt the weight of disapproval that had been her legacy from her father. The blonde changed the subject. “I heard “Bend it Like Beckham” is really good. My sister loves soccer and she is dying to see it.”

“Oh yeah,” said Willow. “Lots of women running around in shorts…” she stopped and blushed realizing she wasn’t talking with one of her usual group of friends.

Tara turned and gave Willow a spine tingling smile that made her blush even deeper. “Funny I thought the same thing too.”

TBC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:19 pm 

TOO CUTE!!

MORE PLEASE!

I LOVE IT!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:12 pm 
Hey! :wave Thanks for the update. Just as I expected: Willow & Xander's appearance is totally freaking Buffy out. I'm glad that she tried to ground herself in the mantra at least. Maybe that will help. And maybe she can start to talk to someone about it all. I know that has to be scary for her: just telling someone of the similarities would probably seem like it would land her back in the hospital. Again I say: "poor Buffy..."

And Willow & Tara: as always how cute. Glad they figured each other out at the very end. Of course knowing that someone is gay doesn't mean you're a couple but we Kittens know that they will like each other/go out, etc. Well done.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:23 pm 
Cute. But I have one point I would question...Is that I thought Buffy meeting Willow would have been more intense...It was almost as an afterthought...Excluding Willow and Tara to me the closest relationship on the show was buffy & Willow. Not in a romantic way but still really intense...

Just my thinking...

Toni

"Perhaps they confused your desire to be right, with righteousness..." - Super Q.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:17 pm 
Great update. I absolutely love this fic, its so adorable lol cant wait for the next update :eatme :peace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:23 am 
Ooh great update. I loved it :heart Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next