The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Normality
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:09 am 
loved the update :D

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
All hail the Hypno-Toad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:32 am 
:bigwave Magrat70 :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow :willow and :tara hit it off from the start, gotta love that. :pinky Buffy freaking is not a good thing. Lukily she calmed down. I have a felling that it isn't going to take :tara and :willow a long time to relize about each other and start to make some moves. :eyebrow Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:28 pm 
Hi Wendy, :wave

Just had to drop in a say hi. Oh that and yea to posting again! Glad to see your beta finally returned some work :buried to you. ;)

I heard there might even be some more in the works. I would have said that it might be an update to Journeys, but that would have been teasing and who would do that. :fallen

hee, hee, hee.

********************************************************************************************************* "Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.” ~ Kahill Gibran

"The first time I saw you it felt like coming home, if I never told you, you had me from hello." ~ Jon Bon Jovi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:45 am 
Hey Wendy,

Thought I would drop in and say hey and nice update and... if you beta cooperates... :eyebrow .... more soon?

And I know a certain beta who is going to get a stern talking to about timely beta-ing.... :kdevil And she knows what I mean!!:eyebrow

Cheers!!

DW:pride

"Promise me you'll never be linear." "On my trout."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:17 am 
Uh, Oh, DW, beta scared now :yikes time to get back to work :kgeek but hey don't worry life isn't :gnome no pressure here :explode . Okay just kidding,. ;) :fallen

********************************************************************************************

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." ~ A. A. Milne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:54 pm 
That was a great update :applause

Buffy seemed to take meeting Xander and Willow better than I thought, though it seemed to be by ignoring the issue. I wonder how Buffy's going to reconcile meeting so many people from her dream world.

I'm also curious as to how so many people that she hadn't met ended up in her dream world. Maybe she was really in an alternate universe.

Looking forward to :read more

Postel's Prescription: Be generous in what you accept, rigorous in what you emit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:32 pm 
Arwen-Thank you and there will be eventually

JustSkipIt- Yeah poor Buffy and there is a plan for her to open up to…nope can’t say:devilish . The freak out will get worse. Willow and Tara together? Well eventually

Reyjawk. I understand where you are coming from and believe me too many e:mails and i.ms between my self and my beta have gone for it to be an after thought. Buffy’s reaction is purposely under written here and it will be more of a slow burn rather a straight freak out.

Quirky Canadian: thank you and the next part is written and with my beta

Sam darls & Grimaldi- thank you:kitty

Grace- some moves will be made and Buffy will freak out a lot more by the time we are done.

Beth- and talking of Beta’s:bow . Hi Sweetie:bigwave , and you are a bad kittie:devilish , teasing people like that. Although it would help if I sent you the updates in the right order and told you when I was going to post them:p :glasses . Thanks as always for all your hard work:D .

DW- thank you and you never know she just might get back to me:rofl

Justin- as said earlier lots more to go on Buffy and her reaction she can’t just keep ignoring what is going on around her and where we are well:glasses …you’ll just have to wait and see

The Glorious People Republic of Treacle Mine Road;

Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love and a Hard Boiled Egg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:08 pm 
I am anxiously awaiting the next part! :bounce

Toni

"Perhaps they confused your desire to be right, with righteousness..." - Super Q.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:42 pm 
Wow, that's totally cute! Especially Willow's comment about the women in shorts... how cute.

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:03 pm 
Magrat, :bigwave

Loved this latest update. Thought your description of everyones pre-evening jitters was great, especially dear Tara. Will we be reading more of the sharing of sugary mocha goodness between W/T in the next update or maybe if we're lucky:drool ...possible smoochies?:bigkiss

My heart breaks for poor Buffy as memories (:hmm or are they delusions?) of the friends she remembers haunt her. Very curious how you will handle the tough situations I am sure are in store for her, as she becomes closer to the people who are now simply strangers.

Please oh please say the next update is in the works?:pray Attempting to wait patiently:whistle ... not one of my stronger suits!:bounce :banana

Edited by: PeachyNectar at: 4/16/05 8:53 am

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:30 am 
I loved the update! It's great!! Can't wait to read more!:bounce

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:00 pm 
Rayjawk; hope you enjoy it; it’ll be soon

Tempest duer: thank you; although some big issues to follow I wanted to keep this part quite sweet.

PeachyNectar: a little soon for smoochies. Memories or delusions that is the big question. The next update should be soon.

Allykat: Thank you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:32 am 
Title: Normality part 5

Author: Magrat 70

Spoilers: as before

Ratings: PG: 13

Disclaimer: Not mine blah, blah.

Normality part 5

“Do you want some hot chocolate?” Asked Fred, to a distracted looking Willow.

“Ah-huh,” said Willow, who was curled up on the sofa in her jammies, snuggling a pillow to her chest.

“Will, Xander and Gunn were frenching all the way through the movie,” shouted Fred from the kitchen.

“Ah-huh,” again answered Willow.

Fred walked back in with two steaming mugs of chocolate. “And then me and Buffy swapped bras.”

“Ah-huh…what?” Asked Willow, now staring wide-eyed at Fred.

“Earth calling Willow, where are you?” Asked Fred, as she handed Willow her cup. “Let me guess somewhere with a certain blonde assistant designer.”

“No, of course not,” said Willow. “Well maybe a little. She was sweet.”

“Sweet! You walked all the way together and then sat together through the movie and walked her to the car…”

“That’s not fair; Xander was with me while you and Gunn fetched his truck. It was hardly a romantic moonlight stroll…”

“But you wanted one,” laughed Fred, who ducked as Willow’s pillow came spinning towards her. “Hmm I seem to have a struck a chord.”

“Yes…no…I suppose…maybe, she’s sweet, but after Penny…”

“She isn’t Penny, Will,” said Fred. “She is gay though?

“No, she isn’t Penny and yes, she is gay, but I don’t think I’m ready and she has responsibilities, so she probably isn’t looking for someone and what if she doesn’t find me attractive?”

“You could be her friend,” said Fred.

“Fred…”

“Will, tell me the truth,” said Fred. “I know you.”

“Okay I like her, she’s nice…”

“Nice, doesn’t do it, lots of people are nice,” said Fred. “Dogs are nice, horses…” She watched Willow give a little involuntary shudder. “Okay maybe not for you, but you get my point. I noticed you couldn’t keep your eyes off her”

“Fred, please leave it,” said Willow. “I’ll probably never see her again anyway.”

“Oh come on Will, I teach her next door neighbor for goodness sake. It’s hardly like someone you met at a bar,” said Fred. “Plus, I have her business card or rather her boss’s; Richmond Designs.”

“How did you…it doesn’t matter and really women are the last thing on my mind at the moment, after Penny,” said Willow.

“Willow, how many times have I got to say this, there is no way in hell that Tara is like Penny,” declared Fred.

“I know Fred, but really, having the ex-girlfriend from hell kinda makes a girl skittish,” said Willow and then smiling shyly at Fred. “So…do you think she likes me?”

“Hello, Richmond Designs,” said Holly Richmond, surprised by a call coming through to her direct line. “Hi Mr O’ Hara is everything…Oh I, okay, there must have been some sort of misunderstanding…Yes, I understand your disappointment, but I’ll make sure you have everything in an hour…no problem, oh yes, you can never trust couriers. He must have picked up the wrong bag…Yep, I’ll send Tara; she’ll be there as soon as she can. Sorry again for any inconvenience.”

Holly brushed a little of the soft brown hair that had escaped from her ponytail out of her eyes. She was dressed casually in jeans and a pale shirt, she looked good for her 45 years and held a slight tan from the time spent out supporting her 3 sons in their many sporting endeavours. She walked from her own private office into the main

drawing room that her assistant and her secretary shared and where she usually spent the majority of her own working day.

“Tara, what did you do with the fabric samples for the O’ Hara job?” Asked Holly.

“I put them in the courier bag,” replied Tara, looking slightly panicked.

“Mr O’Hara has just phoned and said the bag was empty…”

“Holly, I’m s-so sorry,” said Tara, picking up some material from the desk. “I must have forgotten.”

“Where is your head today Honey? It’s okay anyway; I managed to convince him that it was all the courier’s fault. So, you owe Bob the next time you see him and he’s been abused by our customers,” said Holly, with a wink. “Oh and I told Mr. O’Hara that you would drive the samples over to him.”

“Do you want me to wait until ‘Becca comes back from lunch?” Asked Tara.

“No, I told him you’d be right over,” said Holly. “Tara, are you okay? You’ve worked with me for almost a year and I’ve never known you to forget anything I’ve asked you to do before.”

“I’m s-sorry, I promise it won’t happen again,” said Tara.

“It’s not that…” Holly paused while she thought of the right words to carry on. She knew her young assistant was a very private person and she didn’t want to offend her. “Jitty called me a couple of weeks ago. She told me that your brother has been pestering you again…he hasn’t been…”

“No, no,” said Tara quickly. “I have had a few things on my mind but Donnie wasn’t one of them. I’d better go; I don’t want to let Mr. O’Hara down again.”

“Okay,” said Holly, settling down in front of one of the sketches they had been working on. She picked up a pencil and started to rap it against her teeth as she thought of a few more things they could add that would catch the client’s eye.

Willow was talking to herself as she stood in line at Starbucks. “Hi, I was just passing…no, no, that is so…Tara hi, hmm Fred gave me your card…okay that sounds pathetic. Tara, you won’t believe this…she really won’t. I spent all weekend thinking…oh way too pushy, damn, it seemed such a good idea at the time.”

“Miss, Miss,” said the young guy behind the counter. “Do you want anything?”

“Sorry, can I have two mochas and two cream cheese bagels, please,” said Willow.

She emerged from Starbucks taking a deep breath and a quick look at the business card that Fred had given her and walked quickly towards the office’s block. Reaching the lobby she told the doorman that she was going to Richmond Design and he rang ahead and pointed her towards the elevator.

Willow felt her heart start to pound as she exited from elevator and she repeated over and over to herself. “This is not a date, this is not date.” She walked into the office and there was a woman with light brown hair tied in a ponytail, she had an open, friendly face with just a touch of make-up, sitting behind one of the desks. “Can I help you?”

“Hi, hmm, I was looking for Tara, is she around?” Asked Willow.

“No, I’m afraid not,” said Holly and she watched as the young redhead’s shoulders dropped. “She’s gone out to take care of some business for me.”

“Okay, I should go,” said Willow crestfallen, having gotten so worked up about seeing Tara.

“Can I give her a message or tell her who called?” Asked Holly, feeling a mixture of intrigue and protectiveness. As far as she knew, she knew all of Tara’s close friends. Who was this woman and could she have something to do with Tara’s brother?

Willow froze for a second, would this make her seem weird, turning up at the workplace of someone she hardly knew? “It’s okay, I’ll call her.”

Holly moved quickly to intercept Willow. “But you have come here and you seem to have bought her lunch, surely you want to leave her a message?”

“Hmm…just say Willow stopped by.”

“Has she got your number?” Probed Holly further, pushing a pen and paper in Willow’s direction, when the redhead shook her head. “If you write it down, I’ll give it to her.”

Willow scribbled her cell phone number and practically bolted for the door.

Holly waited impatiently for Tara to return, her curiosity was piqued and she couldn’t wait to find out who the redhead was. Although she had a sneaky feeling she was the one causing Tara to be so forgetful today. She looked up as the door opened and Tara walked in. “That was quick. I hope you didn’t run too many red lights.”

“Nope, all the lights were in my favor,” said Tara, laying her purse on her desk and logging onto her computer.

“Who’s Willow?” Asked Holly.

Tara immediately blushed. “W-willow? Why?”

“Well, this little redhead with lovely green eyes came around with some lunch for you. She seemed very disappointed that you weren’t here.”

“She did?” Asked Tara, astonished. She had spent all weekend dreaming of those eyes without ever thinking that Willow would be interested in her.

“Yes, she also left her cell phone number,” said Holly, waving the piece of paper at Tara. “So who is she?”

“I…she…I was going out with Mrs. Summers’ daughter and she was with friends of her tutor and we talked,” said Tara.

“And?”

“And…there is nothing more,” said Tara.

Seeing that the young woman she was so fond of, was bright red and starting to duck her head; Holly decided to let the subject drop not wanting to cause Tara any more discomfort.

TBC

Edited by: Magrat70 at: 4/16/04 9:53 am

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:42 am 
I just caught up with this fic and I am really enjoying it. I feel so sorry for Buffy, it must be incredibly confussing for her to meet people that were in world. Her little moment when she called on Tara and Tara mentioned Will was so sweet. I am glad that Willow and Tara have meet and I can't wait to see if Tara calls Willow back. This is a very interesting idea for a fic and I look forward to reading more. Thanks Magrat :)

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:08 pm 

I loved the update! :clap :bow :willow went to find :tara and she was out. That just sucks! :p I hope that :tara is going to call :willow and not leave her hanging to long. :D Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

---------------------------------------------

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 4/14/04 11:49 am

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:08 pm 
That was such a sweet update..and now Tara has Willow's number..hehe. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:26 pm 
cool, an update :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:19 pm 
Lovely!!!

too cute!!

more? send a bagel over with it please?? :p

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:03 pm 
Very sweet. Looking forward to the next update.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:10 am 
sweet update :D

i hope both of them work up the courage to call each other

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
Welcome friends, how may I pervert you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:33 pm 
Great update! I thought it was cute how anxious they both were about the other. Cant wait to see what happens next!

T.

"You didn't count on the tide. You didn't count on the pride. You didnt count on... me" - Giant, Melissa Etheridge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:25 am 
I'm more than confident that Tara could handle Parasite Penny, if the opportunity ever came up. I think Willow comparing the two, or at least her anxieties about the situation is normal. It was so sweet of her to bring lunch, now if only Tara had been there.. it would've been sweeter. But I'm sure they'll have other chances. Thanks for the update.:)

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:30 pm 
Puff: I’m glad you liked that little moment, it was meant just to give people a little double-take. It is hard for Buffy and she will have a lot more trials to go though

Grace: believe it or not there will be an update soon:laugh :glasses

Sam darls: she does but will she have the guts to use it?:kdevil BTW how cute is that emoticon

Xeembiote: thank you

Arwen: I have some nice onion and poppy seed bagels; will that do?:D

PeachyNectar: I hope you’ll enjoy it

Grimaldi: Well that is the big question isn’t it?

Reyjawk: More anxiety for sure and a few surprises

Onyxsundrops: Tara will have her chance to handle Penny:glasses . (love the nick name BTW) I’m glad you found the whole situation and anxiety normal. The will have other chances that is for sure:laugh .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:49 pm 
Title: Normality part 6

Author: Magrat

Spoilers: as before

Ratings: PG: 13

Disclaimer: blah, blah not mine.

Normality part 6

Dawn wasn’t used to her sister being so quiet during dinner. They usually shared their days, but while she had chattered on about an incident where one of the class bitches had finally gotten her comeuppance, apart from a couple of comments Tara had hardly said a word. And thinking of it her sister had been quiet all weekend.

“Tara, are you okay?” Asked Dawn, wondering if maybe her brother or father had threatened them again “Did Dad or…”

“No Sweetie, please believe me, it’s nothing like that” said Tara, determined that her sister would never fear them the way she did.

“Well, I know something’s on your mind,” persisted Dawn. “And I am going to sit here until you tell me.” She folded her arms and stuck her chin out determinedly.

“You just sit there and I’ll tidy up around you,” said Tara, picking up the dishes and taking them into the kitchen.

“Okay maybe…maybe I’ll follow you around until you tell me,” said Dawn, running after Tara.

“Good, you can dry while I wash,” said Tara, tossing her a towel.

“Tara…you said…you said you’d always be straight with me, that I could trust you and tell you anything, but hey, I guess that doesn’t work both ways” said Dawn.

“It’s nothing,” said Tara, then seeing the look on her sister’s face she realized she wasn’t going to let it go. “And yes you’re right, it should go both ways. So, you already know that on Friday I went out with Buffy, well there was this woman and we talked and she came by the office today…”

“Go sis go,” said Dawn, with a big grin.

“I wasn’t there,” said Tara, concentrating her stare on the dishes in the sink.

“Oh,” said Dawn, laying the towel down because all her sister seemed to be doing was soaking her hands in the soapy water. “So is that the end of the story, ‘cause you seemed in deep brood mood over dinner?”

“She left her cell number with Holly,” said Tara, still looking down at the water.

“Woo hoo!” Whooped Dawn. “What did you say? When are you going out? Or is she coming here? Do you need me to make myself scarce? Cause, I can you know.”

“I haven’t called her,” admitted Tara turning, her back now against the sink, staring into space.

“Why?” Asked Dawn.

There were just too many reasons for Tara to articulate to her sister. First and foremost, against all logical evidence, were her fear of rejection and the scar of insecurity that her father and brother had left on her as sure as any beating. There were other things and those she couldn’t ever talk about with Dawn.

“Where is the number?” Asked Dawn.

“In my purse,” said Tara without thinking.

Dawn rushed into the living room, hotly pursued by Tara. Dawn grabbed Tara’s purse and tried to rifle through it, before her sister snatched it back.

“Dawn,” panted Tara. “What are you trying to do?”

“I…uhm…Tara why don’t you just call her?” Asked Dawn. “She must like you to have left the number, especially with Holly, ‘cause you know, she can be scary, when she gets all protective.”

“Okay, okay, I will,” said Tara, to get her sister off her back. “She’s cute and smart; which is always good and we did have a nice time.”

Dawn started to dance around. “You want to kiss her, you want to marry her.”

“That’s not helping Dawnie,” sighed Tara, suppressing a smile.

“Sorry, so are you going to phone her now?” Asked Dawn.

“In a little while.”

“No prevarication, buster…”

“Prevarication, wow you must be doing well in English, I should compliment your teacher,” said Tara, raising her eyebrow.

“You won’t throw me off,” said Dawn, and then taking Tara’s hands. “You haven’t seemed interested in anyone since…since Mom… she must be nice.”

“She is, okay I’ll call her now,” said Tara, But only to stop you from going on and on, there is nothing more to it.

“Yeah right,” said Dawn, grinning at her sister.

As Tara went to pick up the phone, she heard a knock at the door. “Dawn can you get that?”

Fred bounded into the apartment anxious to talk to Willow. She was surprised to see her friend sitting on the sofa starring into space. “I almost hate to ask.”

“Oh hey,” said Willow. “She was out and I made a total fool of myself with her boss.”

“Oh god Will, I’m sorry. So how bad was it?” Asked Fred, gently.

“Pretty bad, I froze and her boss just kept asking questions and I left my cell number and bolted,” said Willow, looking shame-faced.

“That doesn’t sound too bad…why did you leave your cell number?” Asked Fred.

“Her boss insisted,” said Willow.

“Wait, that’s good, she couldn’t have hated you or she wouldn’t have wanted you to leave it,” said Fred.

“Don’t try and use logic on me,” said Willow. “I liked it when I was being Miss Insecure, now you’ve got me all hopeful and you know she still won’t call me and I’ll have to go back to being Miss Insecure with maybe a dash of Miss Manic Depressive.”

Willow’s cell that was lying on the table started to ring; they both stared at it for one second and Willow made little you pick it up movements with her hand. Fred shook her head and Willow’s movements became more frantic. After a few more beats Fred picked up the receiver. “Hi… hey Tara.” She looked over at Willow who blanched. “Yeah, she is right here.”

Fred tossed the phone to Willow who was making big head shaking movements until she caught the phone and took a deep breath. “Hey Tara…oh catch you later.”

Fred raised her eyebrow. “That was kinda quick.”

Willow looked slightly perplexed. “She sounded all friendly and then boom, she said she had to go.”

“A tease maybe?” Asked Fred, shrugging her shoulder.

“I don’t think she’s that sort of person,” said Willow now looking a little disappointed. “But she has commitments.”

“Does that worry you?” Asked Fred. “’Cause she has a kid…if you know what I mean.”

“I do,” said Willow. “And to be honest I don’t know. I mean it is going to be strange to have a relationship with someone who has take care of someone else, go to school stuff, watch her do whatever she does…here’s me talking like she wants to be with me. I mean I might seem immature and frivolous to her; she’s working, has her own house, job and car and here is me still in school.”

“Wow, Will from an argument stance where she could have a drawback you have managed to talk her out of having a relationship with you. Do ya think I should send it to her in a transcript and then you wouldn’t have to worry about face to face rejection,” mocked Fred in her southern drawl.

“You’re funny, you really are. I can’t wait for your opening night,” said Willow and then with a sigh. “No point sitting around waiting, how ‘bout we go for a walk…or something?”

“Sure.”

“I’m sorry to disturb you girls,” said Joyce, she looked pale and she had dark circles under her eyes, which were red and blood shot. Dawn had led her into the living room and Tara had terminated her call when she had seen how bad she looked.

“It’s okay,” said Tara. “Is everything okay with Mr. Summ…Hank, or hmm Buffy?”

“Dawn, do you mind if I talk to your sister alone for a minute?” Asked Joyce, sitting on one of the chairs heavily.

Dawn looked like she was going to argue for a second and then caught her sister’s eye and shrugged. “I’m already gone.”

Joyce watched Dawn leaving the room and then she looked at Tara and when she spoke her voice was shaking. “Tara, did anything happen on Friday?”

“F-Friday?”

“At the movies. Did Buffy get upset or did anyone bother her?” Asked Joyce.

“She was quiet, but she seemed f-fine,” answered Tara, a shade guiltily, knowing that her mind had been focused elsewhere that night. “Why?”

“She said she was thinking of quitting her lessons with Fred and then she shut herself in her room nearly the whole weekend,” said Joyce. “All she did was use the bathroom and picked at the meals I left for her. Oh Tara, if she has another relapse I couldn’t…I can’t lose her again.

Joyce dissolved in tears her head dropping into her hands and Tara felt her own tears pricking at the corner of her eyes. “Do you want me to try and talk to her? I d-don’t know if it would do any good. But she might just be feeling a bit overwhelmed with the world and I know how that uhm feels.”

“Tara, I don’t know…I only came over here to find out if anything happened. I don’t want to put you on the spot,” said Joyce.

Tara’s head dropped for a moment and then she met Joyce’s eyes. “I want to help. She might talk to me. Will always says I’m good at listening. Surely it can’t do any harm.”

“Okay, should we go over now or do…”

“No, can you stay here with Dawn. I think it would be better if I go by myself, so she doesn’t think you’ve asked me to go and talk to her. Is Hank at home?” Asked Tara.

Joyce looked a little like she had been caught off balance. “No.”

“Good then eventually she will have to open the door for me,” said Tara, rising from her chair.

TBC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:18 am 
Lovely update..bless Tara..:love Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:41 am 
loved the update

poor Buffy, i hope Tara is able to talk to her. the bit with Willow and Tara being nervous was cute

Welcome friends, how may I pervert you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:34 pm 
That was a great update :applause

Gah, events just keep conspiring to keep Willow and Tara apart. I hope they manage to meet up soon.

I also hope Tara will be able to help Buffy. On the one hand I think Tara could help anyone, but on the other since she's part of the problem I'm not so sure.

Of course why was Buffy dreaming about these people who she was going to meet, it can't just be a coincidence.

Looking forward to :read more

There's more than one way to do it. - The Perl mantra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:20 pm 
Magrat-

The anticipation of the Willow and Tara union continues to build. How long will nervousness, self-doubt, and circumstance stand in the way of true love? :kiss2 Hopefully just until the next update?:pray

Buffy's ongoing turmoil is heart retching.:happycry Maybe Tara's friendship will be just what the doctor ordered to help fill the void of loneliness and isolation she is currently experiencing.

Still on pins and needles :gnome in regards to reality versus delusion pertaining to this fic. Are the events unfolding a result of Buffy's imagination or actually occurring? This plot mystery is one of the reason I am enjoying this fic immensely, and will continue the journey until it's conclusion.

Another wonderful update Magrat... Hats off and kudos! to you.:bow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:20 pm 

I loved the update! :clap :bow :willow comes to visit :tara and she isn't there but a number was exchanged. This is always a good thing. ;) I just hope that the two can get together quickly without too many problems. :whistle I hope that Buffy is okay. :eyebrow It is a little weird for her, I'm sure, seeing all these people that you know but that you don't really know. :sheep Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

---------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:42 pm 
Sam darls: thank you and Tara has always been sweet to me:wink

Grimaldi: Yes Buffy is going through hell,

Justin: They will meet up.

Tara might help Buffy but as you say she is part of the problem and just maybe she won’t want to trust her:kdevil .

PeachyNectar: More self doubt to come and nothing is ever easy.

Buffy’s situation will get worse before it gets better I’m afraid and as for which is the real world you will just have to wait and see.

Bluewitchwillow: They could get together quite quickly but there just might be a fly in the ointment:kdevil

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next