The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: New fic-Twisted
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:36 am 
Ahh Jen you've seen through my fiendish clues :devil .

W/T end up with hugs and kisses? and whole lot more :drool

Thanks for your continued thoughts it means a lot you know

:love Wendy

These five words in my head scream "are we having fun yet?"

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:11 am 
Oh yikes, W&H the dastardly lot. Plotting against pure Tara, blocking her memories. Sure that won't last long, she's got to remember her soulmate.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:35 pm 
Yes, I have seen through your clues. HA! :p

Oooh... hugs and kisses AND a whole lot more?? :drool I can handle that. Is it kissy time yet?? LOL I'll try to wait patiently.

You are welcome. My thoughts are always with you. Take care of you, k?

:love Jen

------------------------

"Camille, I'd love to see you in the moonlight, with your head thrown back and your body on fire."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:05 pm 
:mad W&H are such liars...grrrr. This fic is so cool. Can't wait to see what happens when Buffy and Willow arrive.

--Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:44 am 
hands up who would like to rip W&H apart?

W/T need to be together [repeat understood].

The vamp nurd.

[still pissed about Tara's death but takes comfort in fan fic]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:06 am 
Love this Fic. In my sick little head, I'd like to see Tara all skanky and badass before she regains her memory. ;)

Please, please, please?

Maureen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:58 pm 
Title: Twisted part 4

Author: Magrat.

Ratings: PG: 13

Spoilers: Buffy season 6 and Angel season 3

Twisted part 4

“Are you sure it’s such a good idea, Willow going with you to L.A” asked Xander.

“What choices have I Xander? You try and tell her she can’t come with me and see how far you get,” said Buffy.

“I know Buffy, but what if it doesn’t work out. We have no idea what these people want with Tara, it could get real bad,” said Xander a look of honest concern in his brown eyes.

“I know Xander and if I’d managed to keep it from her it would have been fine, but she knows now and I can’t think of any excuse for stopping her from coming with me. At least Giles will be there to watch over her,” said Buffy looking tired and a tad despondent.

“What if she breaks down? I mean she has hardly had one meal since…” said Xander stopping in mid sentence his face contorting when he thought of that night, when he had seen the beautiful Wicca sprawled out, murdered for no other reason than because of an immature jerk’s precious ego. “Since Tara was murdered. She might not have the strength for the trip.”

“Believe me she does,” said Buffy. “I think she is running on blind fury, I’m more worried about what will happen when we get to L.A.”

Lilah and Gavin watch Tara closely from the video link they have hooked up in her room.

“Do you think we took things to far?” asked Lilah.

“No way” said Gavin. “She has to burn with hatred for everything in the world except the company. We are her family now.”

“What happens when she finds out the truth?” said Lilah.

“This is the truth,” said Gavin simply, “We will be controlling everything she sees, everything she reads…”

“Come on Gavin the internet,” said Lilah. “She can find…”

“We took care of that, we blew up a boat in Jamaican waters, and so if she decides to look, there will be reports. Everything has been planed for. Are you ready for the next part?” asked Gavin

Lilah takes a deep breath “Sure.”

Tara sat on her hotel bed hugging her knees all sorts of thoughts flooding through her mind. It had been 24 hours since her sister had dropped the bombshell about the disaster that was her life.

Later that evening Lilah had explained that they both worked for a powerful law firm called Wolfram and Hart. Tara had been surprised and asked if she was also a lawyer. It was then that Lilah had explained that she was a powerful witch and psychic, but that she was having trouble controlling her powers and that the firm were helping her brings these under control.

She found it weird. She knew she should be mad; someone had murdered her daughter and her parents, but she just felt empty inside. She had noticed the round scar like a bullet wound just above her left breast and wondered how she’d gotten that. She had been told so many things about her life but none of it felt right, even Lilah. When she looked at her sister she felt nothing. She hoped her memories would start to come back; maybe she would be able to feel then.

She looked up as Lilah and Gavin entered the room, they had a briefcase and some clothes with them. “Hey Lilah, Gavin”

“Hi Tara, I have some clothes with me, we are going to move you to safe house. We think the people who blew up the boat know that you are still alive, so you are not safe here anymore,” said Lilah.

“Who are these people? What do they want?” asked Tara looking small, scared and frightened.

Lilah pulled out some photos from the briefcase and held them in her hand. “We thought you might want to know and we think we had better explain to you who they are before we move. They may try anything to get close to you”

Tara looked at the first photo of a beautiful young woman with vivid red hair. She ran her fingers slowly over the redhead’s picture; something was nagging at the back of her mind but not presenting it to her in the shape of a definite memory. “She looks familiar, but I don’t feel scared”

Lilah sighed “She is your former lover Tara. Her name is Willow Rosenberg. She is also a powerful witch; between your combined magicks you created Beth. You ran away from her when she got involved with dark magic.”

Lilah showed her another photo of a very different looking Willow; all dressed in black, with black hair and eyes, thick blue veins mapping her face. Tara recoiled from the image, finding it hard to believe it was the same person. “W-what happened to her and why would she k-k-kill our child?”

“She became involved in dark magic and could never forgive you for taking Beth away. You were both involved with this woman,” said Lilah showing a photo of Buffy.

Tara looked at her sister waiting for the rest of the story to unfold. The only thing that she had been told that felt right to her was, the redhead was her lover. She didn’t feel any shock to find out her lover was a woman. “Who is she, the blonde girl?”

“Her name is Buffy Summers, she is what is known as The Vampire Slayer. When you worked with her she was on the side of the good, but like her friend she has been corrupted” Lilah showed her a picture of a blonde man dressed in leather, then another picture of the same man; his face horribly contorted. “She is sleeping with this, this thing, he is a vampire called Spike or Wil…”

“V-vampires, w-witches, s-slayers I don’t understand what sort of world I lived in,” said Tara and she started to cry, scared, confused. Now she felt the grieving process starting to kick in, crying for everything she had lost, her child, parents, lover and memory.

“Please Tara, I know this is hard for you, sweetie, but if you don’t take this is in these people will hurt you. You ran away to see me, but Willow hired this man or should I say vampire to hunt you down” Lilah again followed the same routine showing a picture of Angel in his human guise and then with his vamp face. She then produced the photos of Cordy, Gunn and Fred. “These are his associates, they hate Wolfram and Hart and when he found out that you were my sister and you also worked for the firm, they attacked us. You were shot.”

Tara’s hand went to the scar on her breast.

“Yes, the scar, you almost died. We received hate mail saying that next time you wouldn’t be so lucky. We thought you would be safer out of the country. You went to Jamaica to live with our parents. You know the rest,” Said Lilah reaching out her hand to hold Tara’s.

“But maybe Willow didn’t…”

“Tara she paid Angel, that is the name of the vamp, to kill you and everybody round you and because he hates us so much, he was more than happy to do it,” said Lilah. “It wasn’t just because of Beth, you could have exposed them all for the freaks that they are.”

“Aren’t I one of those freaks?” asked Tara.

“No,” said Lilah gripping Tara’s hand harder. “You are on the side of light. These people have great powers but choose to use them for evil and I don’t ever want you to compare yourself to them again.”

“Can’t we go the police?” asked Tara,

“Do you think they would believe us? Tara the only way we can have justice is to do it ourselves,” said the lawyer.

“But you said the firm was powerful” said Tara.

“It is but local politics means that the police would never take this serious, but if we do anything the firm will look after us,” said Lilah. “Tara, here are some of your clothes, it really is time we got moving.”

Tara showered and put on the clothes Lilah had given her. They felt wrong too, but she pulled on the snug leather pants, figure hugging black tank top and draped the long black leather coat over her arm.

She stepped out of the bathroom “Do I always wear clothes like this?”

“I knew I shouldn’t let Gavin choose your clothes” said Lilah shooting her fellow lawyer a filthy look. “These are your going out clothes, but this is important, never take this off,” and with these words Lilah gives Tara a chain with a chunky cross.

The Wicca manages to raise a weak smile “So do these really work against vampires?”

“Yeah they do and we will be showing you other things that do too Tara. I think once you have gathered your strength it will be time for us to go on the offensive or this will never stop,” said Lilah.

TBC

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:17 pm 
:drool tara in tight fitting black leather!

uh almost made me forget all the bad things that W&H are saying to tara. can tara kick lila's ass when she finds out they were lying to her?? and she likes willow :) :sigh

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

"well, you know, when you play a lesbian witch you've gotta get killed in this fun kind of exciting way, so the heart was the way to go..."

"we have the most amazing fans though they LOVE us."

Edited by: willntlover at: 8/5/02 8:36:51 pm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:37 pm 
Nice to see that Tara still feels a connection to Willow through all W&H's lies.

--------------------
Too many of us live desert lives. ~Charles de Lint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:13 pm 
great update :)

Tara in leather :grin W/H are slime, can't wait for Tara's reaction when she sees Willow.

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Fucking Windows 98, get Bill Gates in here!

We'll roll on with our heads held high - The Living End

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:09 pm 
Tara in leather! :drool l Yummy!

*Comin back from some Tara daydreamin* Ok I just caught up on the last 2 updates! They were really great! :D

I really hate W/H! Their such Bastards! : -->>: Hopefully they can get a good ass kickin soon!

I can't wait 4 everyone to get to LA! And to c how Tara reacts. I know Tara is gonna feel the strong connection she has w/ Willow! Can't wait 4 more! :)

"W-well, I-I was wondering, maybe, you would wanna go out sometime? For coffee ... food ... kisses and gay love?" - Willow (Normal Again)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:20 pm 
Ah, lovely. Tara in leather... :grin

Um... that was the whole point of the update, right? To get Tara in tight... black... leather.... mmmm... ;)

Lilah and Gavin are sinking to new lows. Accusing Willow of killing their child. Willow is so not going to be happy.

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:57 am 
Okay, I knew W&H were evil, but telling Tara that Willow was trying to kill her, is bad even for them.

Tara having a vague memory of Willow is a good sign - she'll remember her girl!

Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:32 am 
Great update!! Tara is leather pants... :drool :drool :drool

ok, sorry I'm back now...mental vacation there. Nice picture. :) I can't wait for the next update!!

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:21 pm 
:rage Those bastards, I really hope they get what's coming to them. Damn them. :mad I'm really curious to see how Tara is going to react to everyone when she sees them, especially Willow.

And good God, you about gave me a corinary at the mental image of Tara in those leather pants and tight tank top. :thud

Life is good! :drool

Thanks girl, **HUGS**

------------------------"Love is beautiful, no matter who you share it with." My Dad
"Love is never wrong." Melissa Etheridge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:26 pm 
Thanks for the update Wendy, things are getting very interesting.

------------

Well officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 7:41 am 
Thanks to Beth once more for her help. I really enjoyed out brainstorming session the other day :grin

Willntlover-Tara in leather seems to have caught a few imaginations.:drool Tara maybe interested in an ass kicking session when she learns the truth. :evil

Thanatopsis-I thought it was important to show that Tara’s instincts were still working.

Grimaldi-Another of the leather lovers-ME obviously missed another trick ;)

Miss Quirky-Daydreaming about Tara in black leather who could blame you. :drool

LeatherQueen-Lilah and Gavin will get theirs. It may take a while but it’ll happen. :grin

Mollyig-How could Tara forget Willow totally :grin - and yeah I think I’ve taken W&H to an all time low.

SlayerTazz-another one for the leather, maybe I should stick with it :devil

Jen- Tara’s reaction will be a problem at first; she is going to have to learn to trust all the other scoobs again. Sorry about the coronary, between this and Encounter I seemed to be having a bad effect on you lately. :lol

:love

Wendy

Rally-I’m glad I’ve caught you interest. ;)

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:49 am 
oh man that lilah is evil, she has a whole background full of lies, but you can tell already it doesn't sound right to Tara.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Tara's eyes once again found Willow's in the rearview mirror. "Don't worry. I've got your back.
And Jimmy Gorka's loss is my gain."         - Willow grinned.

The Wisdom of War - Christopher Golden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:54 pm 
Quote:
Jen- Tara’s reaction will be a problem at first; she is going to have to learn to trust all the other scoobs again. Sorry about the coronary, between this and Encounter I seemed to be having a bad effect on you lately.

:( It won't be a problem for TOO long, will it?? I'd hate to see her afraid of her girl. :cry That's just sad, to think about. Damn them. Grrr....

Hee... you know, yes it did have an effect on me, but none of the bad variety. ;) So, don't worry about it. Oooh... Encounter... :drool Need more of that, too.

Thanks Wendy. More, soon??

"Alyson Hannigan, is a frickin amazing kisser." Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:20 pm 
Xita- Tara will see through the web of lies, but you knew that ;)

Jen- Don't worry it won't take too long :evil but you know me and clifhangers ;) . I promis there will be more soon, Passion and Encounter too :grin

:love

Wendy

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:22 pm 
Pheew... glad it won't take too long, but yes... I know about you and those weevil cliff hangers. :p You're famous for them.

And upydateys... hee.. looking forward to them. :grin

Thank you,

:love Jen (Who's in a very weird mood right now)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 3:30 pm 
Jen- Why are you in weird mood or shouldn't I ask :lol

Love

Wendy

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 3:34 pm 
Um... to be honest, I have no idea. I woke up this way. Maybe it's just early antsy-ness for this Saturday. I'm going to see Melissa Etheridge, so I'm all excited. Other than that, I'm not really sure. I'm just in a hyper/peppy mood. :grin

Thanks for asking,

Take care,

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 7:08 pm 
Wendy,

Your (as always) welcome. I enjoyed our brainstorming too. Actually, it's the only kind of storm I want to see for a long time. ~ Beth

"Let me listen to me & not to them" ~Gertrude Stein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:17 am 
Sorry Beth probaly shouldn't have metioned storm and you in the same breath ;)

I'm happy you came through it unscaved (relatively)

love

Wendy

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 2:33 pm 
Title-Twisted part 5

Author-Magrat

Rating-R

Spoilers-Season 6 Buffy and Season 3 Angel

Twisted part 5

Willow stared listlessly out the car window lost in her own chaotic thoughts. She couldn’t believe that Tara was alive. She had tried to sense her; she had sent out her feelings but nothing. She could hear Giles and Buffy talking to one another in the front of the car. To say the last few months had been painful was too much of an understatement. Much of it she couldn’t remember. Just the blood. When she closed her eyes all she could see was blood. Tara’s blood. “It’s punishment isn’t it?”

“What?” asked Giles and Buffy as one, both of who had almost forgotten the catatonic redhead in the back of the car.

“Punishment for me because I left her body” said Willow. “It’s the only thing that makes sense”

“Will, how could that make sense?” asked Buffy. “No one deserves what has happened to Tara. She didn’t ask to be shot or have a bunch of evil lawyers take her out of…”

“Heaven” suggested Willow. “like you didn’t deserve to be either”

“This so isn’t about me” said Buffy then eyeing her best friend warily, “or you for that matter. Will, you are going to have to be strong and I don’t mean in an incinerate a lawyer type way. I mean in a don’t know what sort of state my lover is in but I’m gonna have to work real hard to care for her. We don’t know what they want her for or what condition she is in”

Willow turned away from the slayer not wanting her to see the tears that were coursing down her face; the thought of her beautiful lover going through more pain was more that she could bear.

“We’re here,” said Giles. “Buffy, did Angel say if the hotel has parking?”

“I’ll ask Cordy” said the slayer and jumped from the car.

Gunn parked the car while the tired and fraught looking party from Sunnydale, sat in the hotel lobby.

Angel looked at Buffy, Willow and Giles not really sure what to say. His soul hurt for the redhead she looked so lost and alone.

Cordelia walked up behind him “It hurts to see Willow like this; doesn’t it?”

Angel looked up in surprise at his friend’s words “It does and it’s going to hurt her even more when we have to tell them how bad Wolfram and Hart really are.”

“Why do you think they want her, I mean I had the vision and I know she’s scared but I don’t understand what Wolfram and Hart want with her,” said Cordelia. “Oh well deep breath time”

Buffy narrowed her eyes the body language of her old friends not lost on her. “So what’s the deal with these lawyer’s?”

“I don’t know Buffy, why they want…your friend…Willow’s…Tara” said Angel struggling to find the right words. All I can tell you is that they are evil. Whatever they want…”

Cordy was listening to Angel but watching Willow, she looked like a lost little girl and she seemed to be hurting with every word the vampire said. The aspiring actress acted out of pure instinct. She knelt before the redhead and grabbed her hands “We’ll get her back I promise”

Willow moved forward and hugged Cordelia surprised by the feelings of warmth and healing coming from her.

Buffy stared open mouthed at the white light that was covering the two girls. “What’s going on”

“Don’t worry” said Angel “I’m not sure exactly how this works…”

“It’s not magic is it” said Buffy angrily.

“Of course not” said the vampire. “It’s like she’s healing her soul. Cordy knows Will’s problem, she would never…”

“I’m sorry,” said Buffy. “You didn’t get to know Tara but she sort of ended up holding us all together and Willow’s been just a shadow since died. If Cordy can help her it would be amazing.”

Giles who had stayed silent through the last few minutes just listening and observing thought maybe it was time to ask one important question. “What has Cordelia become, because I don’t remember her having the power to do things like this when she left Sunnydale?”

“You know she became a seer for the powers that be?” asked Angel.

“Yes but that doesn’t explain…”

“Well to keep her powers she had to choose to become part demon. She now has some powers, I’m not sure if she can truly control them but she seems to be able to help mend souls, purge them of the bad things that has happened” explained Angel.

They watched as the white light faded and Buffy was amazed to see a spark of life showing in the redheads green eyes; the first since Tara had died.

“We’ll get her back,” said Willow. “I know we will but I’m gonna have to tell her everything; everything I did. I’ll never have secrets from her again” and then turning to Angel “do we have a plan?”

Spike walked back and fore outside The Magic Box, he wanted to make his peace with the Scoobies and figured the first place he might start was here. He walked in and was surprised to see Xander and Dawn in the shop as well as Anya.

“Unless you want to be turned into dust you had better leave,” said Xander.

Spike looked at the boy with something a kin to pity. “I’ve just came to apologize”

“We don’t need your apologizes” said Xander, “Dawn do you have a stake…”

“Stop” said Anya her eyes narrowed as she sniffed the air round the vampire. “You have a soul?”

Spike looked down at his feet “I’d better go”

“You have a soul now?” asked Anya again more firmly.

“Yes. Look I just wanted to see what has happened about Tara,” said Spike.

“What do you know about Tara?” asked Dawn still looking at the vampire with open hostility.

“Hey niblet, I saw whoever took her. I told Clem to come and…”

“I don’t believe you and if it wasn’t for Cordy’s vision, if it was just your word I would have stopped Buffy, Willow and Giles from going to L.A” said Xander spitting out the words at blonde vamp.

Spike looked at Xander sharply “Why have they gone to L.A?”

“It’s none of your business,” snaps back the young man the two almost toe to toe now the hostility between them boiling.

“Stop it both of you,” said Dawn. “This does not help. Spike I don’t even know why I’m telling you this but we have found out her body has been taken by a law firm called Wolfram and Hart…”

“Wolfram and Hart, you are joking with me. They are bad, really bad; they had Darla and Dru working for them. They hate Angel, why have the taken Tara?” asked Spike.

“We don’t know. Spike where are you going?” shouted Anya as the vampire ran from the shop.

Tara collapsed into an armchair feeling absolutely exhausted; she had spent the day training and being trained. A strange looking man had come in and explained how her gifts worked and also mental exercises on how to use them. It had been very tiring; he had shown her how she could read auras and what they meant. How she almost had the power to read minds and influence people.

When that was finished Lilah had came into the room with two large men who had a partially disabled vampire with them. They had chained the vamp up and Lilah had handed her a stake. She had trained her mind on the vamp and had felt the seething hatred that he felt for everything that was living. How he just wanted to break away from the chains and kill them all, but she still couldn’t do it.

She had explained to Lilah that she didn’t feel she could kill it. Her sister had shook her head and asked the blonde witch what would she do if faced with Angel, the vampire who had tried to kill her and had succeeded in killing the rest of their family. She had told Tara she wasn’t teaching her to kill vampires for pleasure but for her own protection.

Tara had still held back. Lilah had taken her hand and looked into her eyes. She had asked her to remember her dead daughter then guided her hand as she plunged the stake into the vamp’s non-beating heart.

Lilah walked into the room. “You’ve done very well today”

“T-thank you,” said Tara. “I’m tired it’s been hard work” The blonde looked at her sister trying to read her, but finding Lilah’s mind closed to her. She could sense some fear. “What are you scared of?”

“I’m not scared,” said the lawyer quickly.

“I can feel your fear,” said Tara. “So, please don’t lie to me”

“Just for you sweetie, anything could happen to you, so of course I’m worried about you,” said Lilah.

“I don’t know,” said Tara. “It feels like you’re scared of me”

“Scared of you” said Lilah. “That would never happen, you’re my sister and I love you.”

“O-okay” said Tara sighing slightly. “I’m must have been imagining things. You know I’m really tired, I think I’ll go to bed.”

“Sure sweetie, you’ll have more work to do tomorrow so it’s probably best if you have an early night,” said Lilah.

“She tried to read me,” said Lilah.

“Well you knew that would happen,” said Gavin.

“But not so quickly. She almost got through,” admitted Lilah. “She is going to be able to see straight through all of us, easily, with much more training. I don’t understand I’ve read through some of her file and although she showed some of these powers before she died, nothing to this extent.”

“I think that she probably knew how much power she had but decided not you use it because of her principles. You know how good she was,” said Gavin.

“Yeah I read she was a bit of goody two shoes before but I still think she is going to be able to see straight through us with ease” said Lilah.

“Well, you anyway” said Gavin with a smug smile on his face.

“You think you can handle her any better?” asked Lilah.

“Easily, you forget I’ve been studying her since she died. Maybe it’s better if I handle her for the next few days until you get your nerve back” said Gavin.

“There is nothing wrong with my nerves but if you think you can handle her any better that me, you’re welcome,” said Lilah. “My bet is she’ll know our plans before the end of the day”

“Do you want to put a small wager on that” countered Gavin.

“Not really, I just know she’ll see straight through you” said Lilah.

“We’ll see,” said Gavin softly to himself.

TBC

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:05 pm 
YAY!! An update!! :bounce Which was very gooood! I hope Tara will see right through them! She's already come very close!

I can't wait till it all starts up and they find her and get her away from them jerks! I think she will know who is the lier when she comes face to face w/ Will! I think she will feel her connection w/ her!

I'm glad Will is gonna tell Tara everything when they get her back! She needs to tell the truth and start off on a good clean slate.

Can't wait 4 more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:07 pm 
GO Tara, getting all better with the magick!

Did Cordy really become part demon? I had heard that, but thought it was false. I don't really watch "Angel" and when i heard spoilers for the next season i decided i wouldn't watcxh it at all.

anyway back to your fic: how awesome!!! i, this fic is so cool. man i am so glad your are writing more. i had forgotten about it, but when i saw the title i was like "it's that great fic!!!!! :) " so it made my day to see an update.

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

"well, you know, when you play a lesbian witch you've gotta get killed in this fun kind of exciting way, so the heart was the way to go..."

"we have the most amazing fans though they LOVE us."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:18 am 
YAY!! Great update!! I can't wait for Tara to see thru them and down go the :evil W&H. I loved the part where Cordy actually helped Willow - very nice. I can't wait for the next update!!

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:10 am 
Tara's instinct was that Lilah feared her, but unfortunately Lilah was able to lie, and Tara hasn't enough knowledge of her talents to have trusted that instinct. But that will come in time.

Indigo Girls

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next