The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Knowing the importance of right and just plain brutal
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:33 am 
As much as I love writing Aggressive Willow I know its important that Willow teaches her some restraints. Yes we all love the sex scenes between Vixeny Tara and Aggressive Willow.Somtimes its so raw and wanted but it stops there when Aggressive Willow has the need to take Tara as she sleeps.No matter that yes she just may enjoy waking up to a good fucking...the point is she not awake to say yes. Willow is smart enough and sensitve enough to know this line should never be crossed.Its her who has to control her animalistic nature that is Aggressive Willow. Have no fear 'The Rose 24' there will be no more talk or thoughts of taking Tara as she is sleeping or even if she`s awake. Aggressive Willow will understand that yes Tara in a sense is hers but because Tara chooses to let herself be taken.Having said this I think we can rest assured all is well inside Willow`s psyche.;)

Post subject: re: chapter 14
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:52 pm 
I love how you use their psyches to describe what the characters are feeling. It's a really original way of letting us know what's in their heads. We all have some less than nice parts of our psyches. What's important is what the overall person is like. Willow controls Aggressive Willow and only lets part of her go to spice things up. Great to see you continuing this fic and that you found a new beta though I wonder when poor Chris finds time to sleep between his fics, website and beta-ing. Kudos to all.

Post subject: Re: re: chapter 14
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:36 am 
I liked how Willow reined in Aggressive Willow too. It's kind of fun thinking of all these little variations on Willow running around having conversations, but this kind of situation is a good reminder that each Willow-aspect isn't really complete on its own, with the proper checks and balances. It's only the whole Willow who's a complete person.

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

Smut Bunnies!: Saving the world, sexily!

Post subject: chapter 15
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:11 am 
chapter 15

After a long emotional day Faith was really out of it. Buffy wanted to make love with her girlfriend, but Faith was acting not like Faith. When Buffy returned from taking her shower Faith was sitting on the floor playing with Buttercup. Buffy stopped in the doorway and watched her girlfriend, whose behavior seemed to be that of a little girl. Buffy watched with fascination her twenty-eight year old girlfriend revert back

to that hurt child.

"Faith? Faith are you alright? ?" Buffy walked over and sat next to her. She went to touch Faith and the girl pulled back. Buffy pulled her hand back slowly. Oh god. What's going on? Shit I better call somebody. Shit she doesn't have any family. Okay think Buffy... Willow! I can call Willow. She's as close to a family that Faith has. Buffy's sudden movement caused Faith to jump. She pushed herself back and away from

Buffy.

Buffy grabbed her cell and sat down next to Faith. She spoke in a hushed tone.

Willow's phone was vibrating. Willow went into her pants and flipped it open. Who could be calling me this late? she thought to herself. That was until she saw that it was Buffy's cell phone number showing. She heard Buffy's voice and knew something was wrong. As she listened to Buffy without even realizing it she began to tremble.

Tara could feel it and it woke her. Willow kissed her gently. She signed, "Baby we need to get home. Um, it's Faith... she's not doing so good. Buffy wants us there now. You don't have to come if you don't want. I know you're tired. I will be home as soon as I can."

Tara signed, "I'm coming with you. Just let me run to the bathroom." Tara hugged Willow while playing with red locks. She knew that always calmed Willow."Why don't you call Buffy back and let her know we'll be there in no time?" Tara signed before leaving the room. Willow flipped opened her phone and called Buffy back. Tara walked in as Willow was pumping her fist into a pillow. She walked up behind Willow and slid her arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.

"Will, I want you to try and stay calm until we find out everything that's going on," Tara signed. Willow turned back into Tara kissing her passionately. Tara blushed.

"U-Um okay but you better let me drive. You're shaking Will," Tara signed as she held Willow's hands to her chest. Willow's eyes were watering up. Tears were falling as she grabbed Tara pulling her into a strong hug. "Will? Will it's going to be okay. We'll go to your house and find out what's going on and deal with it then. No tears baby, please..." Tara signed as she planted kisses all over Wilow's face. Taking Willow's hand she lead her out the door and into the car.

At the first red light Tara signed, "Will, when we get there I will find out from Buffy what happened while you check on Faith." Willow shook her head in agreement.

But once inside Willow was frozen to her spot in front of Faith. Faith was talking like a child. She was cooing to her baby, trying to calm her down. "Hey now, no crying baby. Mommy is right here and I will never leave you like my daddy did me. NEVER!" she yelled. Buffy,Willow and Tara looked between each other not knowing what to do. It was Tara who stepped toward Faith.

She sat down slowly next to Faith being careful not to startle her. She reached out and gently stroked her back. It took a few minutes but Faith seem to calm down. "M-mommy?" Faith squeaked out. Buffy was translating everything Faith was saying. "Oh god Mommy don't l-leave me. Please don't go away. I promise to be good. I promise," Faith was crying. As

was Willow and Buffy.

But Tara was the rock that Faith needed. Lifting Faith's chin Tara looked deep into a pair of brown eyes so full of pain. "Ssshhhhh..." Simply looking into Faith's eyes for what seemed like forever for Wilow and Buffy, Tara calmed herself, tuning out everything and everyone around but Faith "I-i-it's okay I'm here."

Faith was looking into a pair of blue eyes that... Oh god mom? Mom is that really you? No my mom is gone. Isn't she? Wait what the hell... Little Faith has now entered the psyche. Faiths' voice was small. She squinted and wiped her eyes as to convince herself she was only dreaming. But after blinking a few times they were still there. Those blue calming eyes penetrating her very soul.

Faith threw herself forward hugging Tara so hard they both almost tumbled over. Tara held Faith as tight as she thought the child needed. Faith took a deep breath and whispered into her mother's ear. Of course Tara, being deaf, couldn't hear. But Buffy had taken a seat besides Tara heard part of what Faith had said. She was signing but also trying not to let her cries escape from her throat.

"Mommy? Mommy why did you have to go? Is heaven nice? Oh mommy I miss you. They wouldn't... I didn't say bye. I'm sorry mommy. I was so mad at you that I didn't say goodbye to you. Oh mommy I'm sorry. I let you go and didn't say goodbye. Was I bad mommy? I let you go by yourself and

didn't say goodbye to you to make you mad. Don't be mad at me. I miss taking care of you." Willow was crying too.

"Buttercup..." Tara softly called Faith. Faith looked up right away, into blue caring eyes. "Mommy? Oh mommy I don't want you to leave me," Faith was now begging her mother. Tara knew she needed to be strong, not just for Faith but for Willow too. Swallowing hard she spoke the words Buttercup so needed to finally hear.

"Always with you my Buttercup. I'm not mad at you baby. Mommy could never be mad at you. Faith look at me," Tara said in a calm voice. Lifting her head little Faith looked into her mommy's blue eyes and listened. "Mommy needed to go. It wasn't your fault baby. Mommy promises you it wasn't your fault. I had to go. I'm sorry I had to leave you. Don't be mad at me."

Little Faith jumped to her feet. She reached out and slowly touched her mommy's face. "Mad at you?" she looked confused. "Mommy why would I be mad at you? I was the one who was always bad. Thats why you left because I was bad," she stated softly. Tara grabbed Faith pulling her into her. Holding tight to Faith's face she looked deep into her little lost

brown eyes.

"Don't ever say that again. Do you hear me? You did nothing wrong. You weren't a bad little girl. Mommy never wants to hear you say that again, you understand?" Tara shouted.

Both Buffy and Willow were up on their feet ready to end this. Then Buffy pulled Willow back as Faith responded. "Mommy you're mad at me? Oh mommy I won't ever say it again. I promise. I swear I won't."

"No Faith mommy wants you to not feel it too. Do you understand what I

mean?" Tara asked as Little Faith scrunched up. Little Faith's

breathing was becoming ragged as she slightly pulled away from her mother. She dropped her head. She stood that way for a minute or two.

Tara thought she made a mistake. Tears started rolling down her face. Suddenly a finger was there catching them. Little Faith stood tall and finally spoke. "Your not mad at me are you? It really wasn't my fault. You had to go. God needed you more I guess. That's okay if it was god who needed you." Taking Tara's face in her little hands... "I'm glad you're in heaven mommy. I can talk to you now. And you're not mad so you'll answer me. You should g-go now right?" Faith asked as she hugged her Mommy. Tara simply shook her head yes.

Little Faith loosened her vice grip on her mother's neck and stepped back and waved goodbye with a smile but also with tears running down her cheeks. All of a sudden Little Faith staggered back and passed out.

Buffy was there to catch Faith as she was crashing. Willow was by her side too. The EMT guy had just come in and ran over to her. "Look we have the gurney right here we should get your friend..."

Buffy cut him off. "My girlfriend. She's my girlfriend."

The EMT guy corrected himself. "Right. We should get your girlfriend to the hospital." He and his partner asked questions before even attempting to move Faith. Once her info was given then they moved her to the gurney.

"Buffy I need to see about Tara but we will be right behind you," Willow spoke. The EMTs and Buffy walked out and took off for the hospital.

"Are you alright?" Willow signed. Tara was staring where Faith was laying only minutes ago.

"Come on.We have to go.We have to..." she signed.

Willow agreed."Yeah we have to get to the hospital." Tara shook her head yes.

In the music shop Dream lover sat waiting.Waiting for what she didn't know but she knew she couldn't leave. Her instincts told her something was happening that she needed to talk to Tara. She knew it was late so she decided to stop by her place in the morning.

Post subject: Re: chapter 15
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:46 am 
Wow! that was intense.

You are doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the update,

Karinna :applause

Post subject: Re: chapter 15
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:29 pm 
Poor Faith. :shock Here's hoping she will be OK. :willow must feel awful after their fight but there is no way she could have anticipated this. :tara was really there for her. This explains alot of her reaction to Willow and Tara's kids possible being deaf/different. Definitely a trying time for all.

I still see dead lesbian cliches

Post subject: SURPRISE! I bet you all never saw that coming did you?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:10 pm 
We all know Faith is one tough woman but whoa...

Tara taking on Faith:shock Who would of thought it? Dont you just love Tara? She is not one to be shoved around by anyone. :no not even by Faith. So Kitties what about our Faith? And little Faith... I want to read your thoughts on little Faith. Tara seems to be the rock that`s going to hold this group of friends together.Who beter? And what of this Buttercup reference? Is it good? I mean of all things, Faith with a doll and her nickname is Buttercup? And you all thought she was always a toughie huh? Well little Faith was obviously bulliedand picked on so yeah she grew up to be the tough wise cracking, wise ass we see in Buffy. I personally couldnt wait to sneak inside her head and just open doors to see the real little inner child that fuels her attitude. Now that I have what do you guys think of little Faith and her believing she was the reasoning for her mother leaving her? And What about the way she so desperately need that closure and Tara helping her to get it? And what about the way Tara handled the situation? let me know what you guys think.:wave

Post subject: Re: SURPRISE! I bet you all never saw that coming did you?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:38 pm 
Hi, just wanted to tell ya that I still love you're story.. I know I haven't replied in a while, but that didn't stop me from reading it.. :)

Thanks for writhing this..

Post subject: Re: SURPRISE! I bet you all never saw that coming did you?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:41 pm 
Faith's thinking that she was the reason for her mother leaving her is a common and traumatic reaction to the loss of a parent when young. Considering her difficulty dealing even now, I'm guessing the partign was traumatic like her mom was torn away from her or some such. Tara makes the msot sense to give her closure since she is the most nurturing and maternal of the group. She also has her own trauma at being deaf to inform her. Buffy and Willow are too close to Faith to be able step back and help her at this point IMHO. Personally, I would like to see this bring Faith and Tara closer and help overcome Faih's objections to their having. I expect that the talk of children is what set Faith off in the first place. Can't wait to see what's next.

I still see dead lesbian cliches

Post subject: Its going to be hard but 'sam777' Im going to try...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:08 am 
Uhhhhhh yeah since Faith doesnt really know that it was Tara and not her real mom its going to be tricky brining them closer because of how Tara helped little Faith but I am working on it.

See I really love the friendship between Buffy and Tra so much

that Joss never let fully develope so as you probally noticed Im really giving them thier due friendhip. But I can have Faith have a special connection with Faith too.I just have to have Faith discover it was Tara ho helped her reach her mom to be able to say goodbye and finally get closure but:hmm how do I

do that? I have some ideas walking around my head but 'sam777' wht do you suggest? Any idea as to how I write Faith discovering Tara`s part in it all?

:wave

Post subject: Chapter 16!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:40 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Yes I know I am not willohand. But I am here on behalf of willohand in an effort to get this chapter to you quicker. Enjoy.

Chapter 16

Tara's POV:

So much had taken place in the last week... my sweet Willow met her breaking point last night with Faith's situation. God she was being so strong for Buffy and for Faith. But I could clearly see how much she was hurting. Of course she didn't let on, so as to be Buffy's support.

We arrived home from the hospital... Buffy stayed, though Willow tried to get her to come home with us. Buffy refused to leave Faith's side, on the chance she would wake up and find herself alone. We learned she's been alone for far too long. Buffy wasn't letting Faith wake up to an empty, cold hospital room. When it was time to leave Buffy ended up getting into it with one of Faith's nurses. The doctor had to step in, reminding everyone this was still a hospital, that anyone wanting otherwise should take it outside. To our surprise Buffy all but challenged the much larger nurse to go settle this off hospital premises. Seeing this the doctor gave Buffy permission to stay in Faith's room. They brought in a bed for Buffy.

While that was being sorted out I couldn't help myself, I had to be alone with Willow. I found an empty room and pulled her in. I just needed to be holding her. Once alone she turned the tables on me, shoving me up against the door and pressing herself into me. I felt her trembling. She was crying and I knew she needed it. I held her to me and let her cry. Try as I might I couldn't stop myself from wanting to be with her.
I wanted to soothe her heart. I wanted to show her just how much she meant to me.

After a few minutes her body stopped trembling against me, only to be replaced with more trembling. But there was no tears associated this time. No, I could feel it rising inside her. And it was raging. I was consumed by her wants and needs. She lifted her head from off my chest and our eyes met. What I saw frightened me, but in a good way. Our mouths met in a hungry kiss that seem to fuel our fire. This one kiss went on forever. Hands began to roam all over body parts, trying to get closer still. I needed my girl just as much as she wanted me.

But as we slowly parted I could feel her. "Oh god Tara I'm sorry. What am I doing? This is the last thing I should be doing with all that's happened," she signed as she was walking out the room. I had to let her know it wasn't just her and it wasn't wrong. I grabbed her arm, pulling her to me. Kissing her hard I tried to let her know that it wasn't a mistake, and that when we get home we were going to make love. Pushing her away from me her eyes said it all. She understood my message loud and clear.

We somehow made it out of the room. Inside Faith's room Buffy had the beds pushed together and was fast asleep, holding Faith's hand. I could feel Willow breathe a little easier. She wrote Buffy a note. We were off. Once outside in the cool night air, holding hands with Willow as we walked to the car was making me burn up. I needed to be with her something awful. The drive home was with lots of hand play. She was teasing me as she drove. I signed for her to not touch me that she was going to have to pull over if she kept up her teasing. She pouted and dragged her hand away. I was instantly cold, not having her hand touching me. We slowly exited her car and took our time getting to the house. We stopped twice to kiss under the night sky. Her mouth was all over my neck mouth and face.

Our bodies were indistinguishable. Overcome with passion, I grabbed her. There was so much more of me I wanted her to know, to explore. My body throbbed with the excitement of a ticking bomb. She lifted me up and threw me on the bed, tackling me. Her hands were ripping off my clothing and I loved it. She had me half naked in minutes, and she was still fully dressed. My shirt was half ripped just clinging to my shoulder and breast. She was looking at me with pure love but she was also circling the bed like I was her prey, just waiting for the right moment to attack.

But she started to do a slow strip tease just for me. Watching her undress was making my asshole quiver and ache to have her inside me. I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I jumped up grabbing her hands, falling on to bed bringing her on top of me. She grabbed for my thighs, roughly pulling them apart with one hand as she reached for the side table with the other. I already knew what was going to happen. She was going to fuck me in there, in that place, and I wanted it, I wanted her to so bad.

I then felt myself becoming more wet. Together we lubed me down as needed. The whole time she demanded that I read her lips. "I want you to sign it... tell me how much you want me there. And sign everything you want. Tell me how bad you want me up in there." I was so hot for her. She knows I love it when she talks/signs dirty to me. I learned that I get so turned on at being talked/signed dirty to. And my shy little Willow is one hell of a talker in the bedroom. I think her family and friends would be surprised at the things that she says and means.

When she was satisfied she turned me on to the point I couldn't think, then she turned me over and slowly entered my asshole. As she took her time sliding in she said the things that I find myself responding to. "You want it don't you you little bitch? Oh you like when I call you that don't you? Oh yeah I can tell just by the way your body responds." Reading her lips I completely lost control and the room was soon filled with what I believed to be my sobs. A actual sound rose from my throat - almost like a cry.

She stopped fucking me and touched my shoulder. When I looked back she was signing, "Am I hurting you?" I looked into her loving eyes and shook my head no. I pushed myself back onto her dick. She smiled a wicked smile. My breath came in heavy rushes as she entered me again and again. I could even feel her heart beat against my back. The further inside she went, the more I liked it, the more I felt like I would explode. As she pumped in and out of my asshole I could feel the sheets underneath my breasts getting drenched with my own sweat.

I felt her slow down. We learned that when she thrusts deep in my ass then pulls almost completely out, only to thrust back in again and again and again fast, my asshole swallows her up. And just when I thought I couldn't take it any more Willow pulls away turning me around and shoves her dick in my asshole from the position of us snuggling. With a few good deep thrusts I was coming again all over the bed. Willow just kept up her in and outs as I was coming, which made me come again.

But last night she really rode me, building up speed. I kept pushing back needing more and getting it. Then she slid her fingers into my soaping wet center, playing with my clit. By now my entire body was a bundle of nerves. When her thin strong fingers entered me, squeezing my clit, it was then I exploded onto her hand and dick. No sooner had I climaxed than I lost consciousness. It's like my orgasm was ripped from my body by Willow's hand and cock.

When I opened my eyes Willow was curled up next to me touching my face. She was my sweet, shy Willow. I think it's why I get so turned on when she's talking, because she is so controlled otherwise. But in the bedroom this side of her comes out that's so dirty and kinky, willing to do or say anything we want. Like when she calls me her bitch... oh god it makes me so wet to read her lips or to have her sign that one word... her calling me this is so out of character for my Willow Rosenberg. My normally semi-shy, quiet Willow saying 'bitch' is so kinky. But God I am so her bitch. The thought of being Willow's bitch makes me...

In my bitch state I will do anything sexually no matter how kinky or dirty. In my bitch state I will do it all. She only need to ask, but it's better when she demands it. Or even takes what she wants. God what that woman does to me is as intense as anything I've ever experienced. So as I lie watching her sleep I can smile to myself, knowing that old cliche is true... it's always the shy ones.

-----

Two hours later:

As Willow lay still sleeping, Tara stood, just watching her. As she walked away she couldn't help but to thank whoever it was who brought Willow into her life. Wrapping her arms around herself, Okay girl, it's official, you have created your own little ass monster.

Tara to Brain: W-what do you mean?
Brain to Tara: Oh yeah like we don't still feel it.
Tara to Brain: I know. It's kinda different right? A good pain.
Brain to Tara: That it is. That it is.

Tara looked down at Willow with a warm smile. Leaning forward she kissed Willow softly on the forehead. Just as she was pulling away she was pulled back down by Willow. Tara let herself be pulled down.

She landed softly on top of her partly sleeping girlfriend. They snuggled into one another and simply enjoyed the other's presence. No words were signed. They simply held one another close. The contact was just what they both wanted. Willow fell back to sleep wrapped around Tara. After untangling herself Tara decided to get cleaned up and make something to eat. She headed to the bathroom taking everything but a robe.

Willow sat up and looked around for Tara. She stood and walked around the room. She opened the bedroom door and heard the shower. A dirty thought came to mind. She stood contemplating her next move. Mnnn Tara in the shower, wet...

-----

Oh god she loves driving me crazy with... augghhhhhhhhhhhhh... oh god don't stop. Eat me. Oh god her mouth. She's going to make me come if she keeps that up. The temperature was hot in the shower and none of it was from the hot water. She grabbed Willow's hip and threw her leg over it so she could balance her weight. Tara then dove back into Willow, slurping up any and all wetness she tasted.

"I'm going to make you scream out my name. You understand? I want to feel you screaming it out," she signs as she goes about making her girl do just that.

She slowly licked her way up Willow's body. And for the first time she wanted one thing, and to taste one thing only. She was kissing Willow so passionately. She surprised Willow by paying attention to her ears. For Willow, breathing was becoming harder. God this feels so good.

I can’t believe Tara. I-i-i oooooooohhhhhhhh
goooooogdddddddddddd...
She grabbed Tara's head and pressed her ear more into Tara's waiting hot mouth.

Brain to Willow: Whoa what the hell is this?
Willow to Brain: I-I-I um huh?
Brain to Willow: Um I... that is um... oh my this feels...

Tara was smiling to herself at Willow's reaction to having her ears ravished.

Brain to Tara: Something tells me we just discovered something here.
Tara to Brain: I believe we have. But wait a minute she has another.

Tara kissed her way to Willow's other ear. When Tara started to suck on Willow's earlobes she could her body go weak. Tara had to really grab Willow and hold her upright. Willow's hands travelled from the back of Tara's head to play inside her golden locks.

Tara to Brain: I think we have now discovered a weakness in our lover. You feel that? She's trembling.

Willow was loving every moment of this new heavenly torture. She wasn't able to talk. Tara was in control and Willow loved it. Willow tried to sign but... Vixeny Tara has now entered the psyche.

Vixeny Tara to Tara: Hey. Wanna have some fun? Want to blow her mind?
Tara to Vixeny Tara: Oh yes... how?
Vixeny Tara: Just let me lead for a while.
Tara to Vixeny Tara: Um okay.
Vixeny Tara to Tara: Now your learning. But for what I have in mind we
need her bed. So we need to get out of here.
Tara to Vixeny Tara: Oooooh I see what your thinking.
Vixeny Tara to Tara: So what do you think? You want to blow her mind?
Tara to Vixeny Tara: Let's do it.

Tara helped Willow out of the shower. They got to Willow's bedroom and sat on her bed. Willow was so turned on from having her ears ravished she could barely think. Vixeny Tara took full advantage of this. She put Willow into the position she wanted her in. Willow let herself be handled.

Tara to Vixeny Tara: This is going to be fun.
Vixeny Tara to Tara: After you. Lead the way.

Tara's breathing had become heavy as she walked around the bed to check her handcuffs. She wanted to make sure they were loose enough, while Vixeny Tara wanted to make sure they were tight enough. Once satisfied Vixeny Tara wanted to go back to making Willow squirm by teasing her to the brink of sexual madness. She began by brushing her full breasts lightly against Willow's face, lightly slapping her with them. Willow was trying to figure out how she could catch and capture them in her mouth. The nipple was so close to her if she could just...

Then Tara stood directly in front of her in a thong only. Her wet center only inches away from Willow's mouth. So close she could smell her. Tara's scent was strong. Willow was having difficulty thinking. She stepped even closer pressing her wet center against Willow's cheek, wetting it with her warm juice. Willow on instinct went to involve her hands but was reminded she was restrained by the handcuffs. Tara started to move to the music hitting Wilow as she moved. With every thrust there was some kind of contact between Willow's face and Tara's very wet center.

Willow bumped her head on Tara's thigh to get her attention. Tara stopped dancing and looked down at Willow. Her eyes were a much darker shade of green. The shy Willow was no longer looking up at Tara, but there was something else in those normally light green eyes. Willow started to beg Tara. As Tara read her lips she was smiling the entire time. Tara just kept on lightly pressing herself into Wilow even as the redhead begged her to stop. Then the song 'Slave 4 U' was on again. Tara could feel the song. Her eyes closing she lost herself to the song.

Willow watched as her wife became one with the song. Oh god... thank you Britney. I have to meet her and thank her in person, Willow thought to herself, as Tara moved her hips seductively right in Willow's face. Willow just got hornier watching Tara. After the song ended Tara came back. Only now she was really sweating and her scent was stronger and Wilow was on the brink of...

"Okay now where were we?" Tara signed to Willow, who was now trembling because she knew the look in Tara's eyes. Vixeny Tara opened her thighs and pressed herself into Willow's face. Willow turned and her mouth was on Tara's hot volcano. She was kissing it hard. Tara turned fully into Willow and spread herself. Willow was smelling and kissing like a hungry animal. Tara was the one trembling now. Wilow slid her tongue inside, and Tara was grabbing the back of her head pressing it into her more. Willow wasn't getting any air. Tara had her in a tight grip hurting Willow's head. Willows could feel Tara's body trembling. She knew it wasn't long until Tara...without warning Tara came in Willow's face and mouth. The grip on Willow's head was gone to be replaced by fingers lightly stroking her face. Both Willow and Tara/Vixeny Tara were taken to a place by the other they never thought possible.

-----

Tara's POV:

My mouth was actually watering at the sight of Willow handcuffed and completely naked, giving herself to me. While at the same time my heart was busting through my chest from the trust she was showing me. I couldn't breathe at some point and I hadn't even touched her yet. Just the thought of being on top of her riding her ass with no dildo but with just my wet hot center... this was the first time my alter ego and I actually agreed upon something.

Vixeny Tara POV:

Look at her laying there handcuffed, soon to be blindfolded and she completely trusting us. At the sight of this sexy little redhead I wanted to simply devour her but to my surprise without the use of any toys. Now this is a first. Then again this redhead is the reason for so many firsts in my life. I've never felt so wanted, so alive as I do when I'm with her. She seems to not only want me but call for me. She lets me know without a doubt that I'm a part of Tara that she loves. There have been others before her but none like her. She is the one. She has me wanting her to fuck me like an animal. I never like to not be in control, but this adorable naive smart sexy redhead is under my skin. I'd gladly give up control and let her do anything to me she wants. And in turn do anything she wanted.

Tara's POV:

The sight of her round tight ass excites me. As my hands roam over her butt, I feel my center ache with desire. I grab and squeeze her ass and Willow responds with more movement, torturing me. My heart is pounding as she squirms towards me, spreading her legs wider for me to see how wet she is too. She wants me to know how much this is turning her on too. Oh god she's soaked. Her body is calling me and my body answers.

I open her up and easily slide two fingers into her while caressing her outer lips. I watch her face and read her lips and body language. She's wet and warm all at the same time. As my fingers slip in and out of her she starts to thrash around all over the bed. I can feel her muscles squeezing my fingers. I continue to fuck her non-stop. I don't give her a chance to even catch her breath. I can feel it, her eruption waiting to happen. Her stomach muscles are twitching and contracting. My hand becoming a tight fit inside her due to her about to come.

And without warning she did just that. She exploded all over my hand, covering it. Along with the sheet and her own thigh. She was trembling trying to get up, forgetting she was handcuffed. When it suddenly dawned on her, she teased me with that ass of hers. I calmly got up and grabbed the remote for the stereo. Hitting the on button and then the volume so 'Slave 4 U' was now blasting throughout her house. Playing Britney was the best idea. She was moving about but it was not of her own free will. I have discovered what Britney does to her. I use it to my full advantage.

After blindfolding Wilow, Tara/Vixeny Tara just stood watching Willow squirm some. Slowly Tara climbed on to the bed. Her body was shaking. This was the first time she'd ever done this. Oh god I'm actually doing this.

Vixeny Tara to Tara: Yes we are. I can't believe I'm doing this without a dildo.
Tara to Vixeny Tara: You ready?
Vixeny Tara to Tara: I think I am
Tara to Vixeny Tara: O-o-okay wait your nervous? Um, aren't you my so-called sultry side who lives for moments like this?
Vixeny Tara to Tara: Uh yes. Yes I am, but Willow has this way about her... I-I love her. I'm in love with her too. This hasn't been about sex since, for a while now. I want to make love to her. I want to caress her and love her gently too. I don't just want to be fucking her. I can’t do that anymore. Okay? Is that alright? I mean yes, you can call on me when you have the need to just ravish her but I need to be able to make love to her. Okay?
Tara to Vixeny Tara: God of course. Why don't you start now? Come on, it's the perfect time.

Pushing Willow more into the mattress Tara climbed on top of Willow. She pressed her weight on to Willow's body. The moment her wet center made contact with Willow's ass it felt like she was losing consciousness. The pleasure was so different for all involved. Straddling her she gripped Willow's waist with one hand and her hip with the other. She started to grind her wet center on Willow's ass. She was sliding all over it.

And Willow was moving like she was Tara's horse. She was bucking and pushing herself more into Tara. Tara bent more into Willow's body letting her breasts bounce off of her back and shoving them into Willow's sweaty skin. This action was turning them both on more than they each could have imagined. Tara's nipples grew hard with every touch of Willow's warm, wet skin underneath them. With her right hand Vixeny Tara held Willow down and with her left she was taking her breast and rubbing it all over Willow's back. Again it was more than they could take, this action was bringing to life new kinds of feelings and thoughts. All three were lost to the sensation. Vixeny Tara was left speechless. Tara was aching to put her tit other places.

Willow eyes were rolling to and from the back of head from the sweet sensation from Tara's breast rolling around on her skin. But it got to be not enough for her. It was Tara, not Vixeny Tara, who now took control. Having her one breast wasn't enough. So naturally she switched breasts so they both could know this wonderful feeling of slipping and sliding on Willows back. Oh god... this feels soo...

Body to Tara: It does. It does. God please don't stop
Tara to body: Uh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Body to Tara: She feels so goooooooood.
Tara to Body: Mnnnnnnnnnnnn-hmn.

Tara couldn't seem to get enough of this position. Her hands went down between her legs and separated herself. She nearly passed out on contact.

Tara's body to Willow's body: Y-you feel so... oh god you feel
really... Ohgod...

Tara grabbed a hand full of Willow's hair and pulled it hard.

Tara's body to Willow's body: Oh god you're making me feel so fucking good.
Willow's body to Tara's body: Really? You like what I feel like? Then show me. Show me how much you really like how I feel under you.

What happened next was beyond her control. It was as if her body was now in charge.

Body to Brain, Body to Tara (in unison): I'm just going to take charge for a while. I need to do this alright?
Both Tara/Vixeny Tara and Brain understood.
Body to Brain: I'm still going to need you.
Brain to body: N-no problem.

And for the next few hours that’s just what happened. Tara's body showed Willows body just why and how much it was wanted, how much it was loved and needed.

-----

Later that evening, Willow's POV:

First let me say I will never listen to Britney's greatest hits CD the same again... the way she was dancing and moving. The things she did to herself and what seeing her do them to herself did to me... and speaking of me. She teased me so good. I was aching for anything she wanted to do to me. It didn't matter what she could have done, as long as she was touching me and I was touching her. But it was only certain songs she had programmed to play. Seven songs will forever be imprinted in my body and in my minds eye. Starting with Slave 4 U, Oops I Did It Again, Stronger, Toxic and Over-protected, Crazy and ...Baby One More Time.

The way she was moving and playing with herself... so close I could smell her. Just out of my reach. Oh god I have never felt like that in all my life. Not with Oz, especially not while with Oz. Then she blindfolded me. But even blindfolded I couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight just from the noises her body was making. God she was soaking wet. Her center was making that squashy sound with every move. Then she was pushing her hip on my face. I know her body so well. I couldn't help it. My tongue came out and I was kissing and licking her hip. The way she switched was just so... she dragged herself across my mouth so that I'd have to feel her on my lips. I hungrily licked up her juice from my lips until her hip was there again being offered.

Then I felt her hands in my hair. Softly at first. Then she was pulling it roughly as I bit her hip, marking her. The next thing I know I'm being pushed over. Then she was straddling my face. All I smelled was Tara. All I felt and ate was Tara. 'Slave 4 U' was on again as she opened herself and let me eat. She was thrashing and banging my face with herself. She even busted my lip with the intensity of her need. I didn't care. I was feasting on my wife giving her pleasure. It didn't take long. She grabbed the back of my head and was fucking my face at a fast pace. When she exploded it was so much and so hot. I could feel it everywhere on my face. I could even feel it in my hair. She cried out my name so loud. God I was making her scream out and it was my name on her lips.

But I wanted more. Needed more. So I adjusted myself under her. I began to feast on her asshole too. She nearly jumped of the bed when I slid it up her ass. But god she recovered fast. She was holding on to the headboard so tightly I could feel it hitting me in the back of my head as she came. Her sweat was dripping from underneath her beautiful breasts. My chest was covered with our sweat. I was thanking everyone and whoever for having this goddess as my wife. Then she was just gone. I didn't know what had happened. I was suddenly cold even though the house was hot. Then I heard her moving. I tried to talk to her but my hands...

Then she was on me separating my thighs with her knee. Something warm trickled down between my thighs. She started to play with me. Opening me up. She then slid her way deep inside me. She fucked me deep and for a long time not letting me come. Just as I was about to she stopped. Only to start up again. This went on for god knows how long. Only Tara can say for sure. When I did come it was so blissful. I'm not sure if I'm describing it correctly. It was just... Oh god Tara, what we did.

By the time she took off the blindfold and handcuffs we both were emotionally as well as physically tired. She was on top of me slumped over me kissing me. That was nifty is all I could think of before passing out.

-----

It took both Willow and Tara all day to recover from this new experience they had discovered. They sat curled up on the couch snuggling and talking. Tara was having great difficulty thinking straight. All her mind kept flashing was Willow's body tied up and blindfolded. Willow could only think of was Tara's very wet center coming all over her ass. And Vixeny Tara...

In the active psyche of Tara Maclay, if you listened very carefully you would hear it. It was small and faint but it was there. The muffled cries like that of a child. Walking and listening, the sound would lead you to a door. If you slowly and carefully opened the door, what you would find would come as a surprise. It's Vixeny Tara, sitting on the floor talking to no one, and partly crying. Inside her mind scenes replay themselves over and over again. The women who came before Willow. The other women Tara dated saw her without clothes but never truly naked. She never allowed them to see Vixeny Tara. That side of herself she kept hidden. And yet Willow has not only met Vixeny Tara but she reached out to her. (in a small childlike voice) I want to make love to her.

Without realizing it Tara was signing, "Making love to you is something I want so much." Willow read her hands and just snuggled deeper into Tara's arms. The sound of Willow's door bell startled her. Willow signed, "You stay put and I'll get that. And whoever it is I'm getting rid of them." Tara just smiled and shook her head in agreement.

Willow walked over and opened the door. It was Dream Lover. Willow was a little surprised to see her at the door. "I'm sorry for just stopping over but I need to talk to you. I was in contact with Tara when she didn't show to the record shop to pick up the CDs you guys ordered. Um, she mentioned something about your friend Faith being taken to the hospital."

Willow motioned for her to come in. They walked into the living room where Tara was laying on the couch waiting. "Oh I'm sorry you look cozy. Um here, I was in the area so, um, I thought I'd drop this off." Dream Lover handed Tara the CD and talked for a few minutes then left. By the time Willow returned Dream Lover had left.

"Sooooo...." Willow reaching her hand out to Tara. They went upstairs and kissed, snuggled and talked until they fell happily to sleep in one another's arms. Both ladies dreaming of their wedding day and night. Willow snaked herself around Tara as she dreamed of saying her vows. Tara in turn was reaching out and almost crushing Willow as she dreamed of their first night as being married. Mmmnn... I'm Mrs. Tara Rosenberg-Maclay. In Willow's mind her thoughts are similar. She saw herself having to sign important paper work at the job, Mrs. Willow Maclay-Rosenberg.

Post subject: Re: New fic - Growth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:10 am 
Thanx to wiccanbotanist for posting and to willohand for a :thud worthy chapter.

It's good to see Buffy standing by Faith and Tara helping Willow to deal. Their night together was hot hot hot :drool
I was a bit surprised to have Willow refer to Oz since as we've only heard of her prior abusive girlfriend and that she's a virgin, I thought that she was always gay in this reality. I could see her making a comparison to her girlfriend but not to oz who hasn't been mentioned as existing prior to this. :confused

In any case there can be no comparison with the midblowing and actual loving she's having with Tara and anything that she might have done as a virgin. I particularily like Vixeny Tara's wanting to make love to Willow and how VT has only revealed herself to Willow. A touching and significant way to show their bond. The britney songs also fit in well especially slave 4 u. I can't wait to have :tara propose to :willow at the concert. :x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:34 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
I gotta get more Britney CDs :thud

I really liked Vixeny Tara's emotional reaction to being accepted and offered love by Willow. It's easy to write off the hot sexiness side of the personality as just something that comes out in the smut scenes, but I really enjoy how that side of Tara is a real component of her psyche, connected to her needs and wants, not just a talking sex manual. Though in that capacity, Vixeny Tara sure doesn't disappoint either :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:09 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

WOW...I needed a long cold shower after that last post...WOW :bounce
You REALLY do a wonderful job, and your smut is just WOW OMG...help...I want that too !!!!!!!!!
I love the two interacting in their "private sphere", it´s not just "let´s do this, let´s do that", it´s knowing and giving what the other person needs, and...as important knowing what one wants oneself...and not being to shy to ask for it.
I very much like your protective Buffy and your fragile Faith !!!!!
PLEASE give us more !!!!!!!!!

Irishlassie

Post subject: Growth - chapter 17
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:27 am 
5. Willowhand

Actually this is Artemis, posting on behalf of Willohand. But the result is the same, that being the following (I beta'ed, so any beta-type mistakes are mine):

Chapter 17

As Tara lay asleep her senses were sending her all kind of wonderful scents which had her stirring. She sat up in bed and realized Willow was gone. But with all the smells she had a good idea where her wife was and what she was doing. She lay back down and a smile came to her face. I have to ask her to marry me. And soon. But at a Britney Spears concert? Ah no worries there, not like Buffy is actually going to be able to get tickets to a sold out concert, let alone get me to meet Britney to get her to help me surprise Willow. But then her smile was slowly fading. Oh no. No, no, no, no... sh-she... oh SHIT!

Brain to Tara. She's a C I A special agent for the government... and she has so tricked you.

Flashback to a conversation they had

"Oh Tara you're being silly. So what a few thousand people will probally be at attendance for the concert... ppfftt, so what? You just get up on that stage and propose to Will. Or are you just chicken? I never pictured you for being a chicken," Buffy signed.

Tara glared at Buffy, signing "Who're you calling chicken? If there was any way I could somehow get to propose at the Britney concert I'd hop at the chance."

Buffy smiled, and thought to herself Oh Tara this is going to be to be too easy. Okay I need to call in some favors and make some phone calls. Tara, Tara, Tara you have no idea what you just got yourself into. "Okay Tara I will see what I can do, but no promises."

End flashback

She slowly sunk back into the mattress with a weird feeling in her stomach. Just then she felt the music. She sat up and concentrated on the feel of it. Will's playing Britney. Tara Rosenberg-Maclay you can and will propose if Buffy pulls this off, and something tells me she's going to.

Tara lay back down and closed her eyes with thoughts of her night with Willow. She felt a warm sensation that was only associated with one thing... she opened her eyes to find Willow standing in the bedroom doorway balancing a big tray of food just watching her. Tara got up to help, lost in green eyes. She forgot she was wearing not a stitch of clothing. She was naked.

Willow's eyes slowly took in this beautiful body coming towards her, almost dropping the tray. After staring Willow pulled her eyes away to help with the tray. They sat and Willow took off her large shirt and put it around Tara who looked down at herself and turned as red as Willow's hair. She tried to apologize but a single finger to her lips she stopped talking and dropped her head. Willow lifted her chin so that she could look into those baby blues.

She signed "Tara you're so beautiful.I still can't believe I'm with you. God I love you so much." Tara pulled Willow in for a hug which she gladly accepted. They kissed slowly and deeply. Willow finally broke the embrace, knowing if she didn't it would lead to another six or so hours until her needs could be met. They were expecting company soon. Dream Lover called saying she was going to be in the area and that she would drop off the special CD Tara ordered for the Tango classes.

They ate, talked and laughed during their breakfast. They showered together. It turned into a lot of tickling, kissing and holding. Oh there was some washing of body parts taking place but that lead to more kissing. Finally the two was through showering. Henny was there by two in the afternoon. Tara could tell something was wrong but wasn't able to really place it. Then as she watched Willow and Dream Lover talking she was struck by something. She thought perhaps it was her imagination but she could see a bit of Faith there. Not fully understanding what she was really seeing she didn't say anything. She continued to chat it up with her new friend. It wasn't until about three that the topic of Faith happen to come up. Since Buffy seem to have also made friends with Dream Lover it didn't seem out of place for the conversation to go toward Buffy which led to talking about Faith.

Tara left the room and it was upon her return that she suddenly was at a loss of breath. As she walked back into the living room she looked at Henny and it was as if Faith was sitting there.

Tara quickly signed to Willow, "Will come here, okay." Willow walked into the kitchen only to be told that she wasn't really needed.Tara was hoping that Willow saw what she saw. Upon returning to her seat Willow was struck by the similarities too. Dream Lovers profile...

"Faith?" Willow whispered.Tara walked up behind her slipping her arms around her waist. "Tara what's going on? Why am I looking at Dream Lover and seeing Faith?" she signed.

Taking a deep breath Tara signed "Sister?" They both continued to stare at the woman. Henny then stood up and introduced herself. Extended her hand forward, "Hi. My name is Henny Spencer and I'm Faith's older sister." Willow jaw just dropped while Tara read lips, she was taken back too.

Walking up to Henny, Tara looked directly into her eyes and saw Faith's deep brown eyes. "How long? How long have you know?" Willow asked. Henny sat back down and went into her bag pulling out an envelope. "This came to me last year ago in June. It's from our mother. I figured they couldn't find Faith so I was next to kin and it was sent to me. Willow you're her close friend. Can you help me to meet my baby sister?" Henny asked almost begging.

Willow looked into those brown eyes and saw her close friend Faith. Tara took Willow's hand and nodded a yes to Henny. Willow softly said "Of course, but it's not going to be easy."

No one really got much sleep last night. Lucky they have distractions to keep them sane.

At the Summers home, Buffy had a moment to distract herself. She was online finding all she could get on the Britney Spears concert, which was well secured, mostly with connections Buffy knew. I need to find out about security details and speak to my superior about this so this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. And have to get in contact with Ms. Spears people and Ms. Spears herself. Whoa... what am I doing? Am I really going to do this? And all this for Tara? Well yeah but for Willow too.S he loves Britney Spears and what better way to be proposed to by the woman you love then at your favorite singer concert? Okay there are a few calls I need to make. Need to call in some favors. Ohmygod Tara is going to want to kill me. My new friend who feels as if I've known her just as long as Willow.H enny is right about Tara's aura, there is something about that woman's personality that pulls you in. And she makes Willow so happy. I've never seen Willow so much in love like she is with Tara. God I remember all those months back when she called with news about meeting Tara. Not once did she mention the reason she was even at the college. Of course I had to help her breath so she didn't pass out.

Flashback to Willow's call months ago.

"Hello Buffy it's me, you know Willow. Well I need your help. I'm at the college and just met this amazing woman and I'm pretty sure she likes me because when I didn't let her hand go she didn't pull hers away so that's a good sign right? Tara. It's such a beautiful name to go with a beautiful woman who I happen to think I love. Now I just met her for only a few minutes but Buffy, I-I love her. I could fall in love with her if I could spend time with her and heh heh heh thats where you come in my friend, my best friend since second grade and that should count for everything. Oh yeah she's a woman of the non hearing kind. Oh yeah she's deaf. Now I'm not and she was signing and I just watched her sign my name is beautiful wishing I was able to respond with a little hand gesture of my own and that sounded so not like a good thing but rather, um, you know, which I didn't mean at all. So can you?"

Buffy dropped down behind her desk tired from Willows super babble. "Um Will what? Can I do what?" Buffy asked smiling into the phone.

"Oh, heh heh, I need to learn to sign of course. I need to be a part of Tara's world so please Buffy help me."

Buffy paced around her office until she thought of who to call, going through her Rolodex she pulls out a number. "Okay Will I have a connection that might be able to help. We can meet at your house this evening. Oh and Will,the job interview?" Willow stopped dead in her tracks.

"Shit Buffy I, uh, don't remember if I actually got the job. I have to go back and speak to the secretary. Bye Buffy."

Buffy sat at her desk in disbelief. "Oh she's got it bad. I have to meet the woman who's knocked all the common sense from my best friend's brain in only meeting her for a few minutes."

End flashback

As Tara pulls into the parking lot of the dance rehearsal hall she sees a car with three women that entered the hall also. They all were other dancers that RaVeN hired as backup. They watched the routine she wants them to do then was asked to perform it. Tara had been there dancing and getting instructions from RaVeN for nearly three hours. RaVeN loved most about Tara her energy level. It wasn't like anything she'd seen in a dancer in a while. She complimented Tara during and in front of the others and in front of the three new dancers.

One of the dancer's names was Jamie. And Jamie looked at Tara with jealousy in her eyes. If looks could kill, Tara would've be dead. RaVeN gave them their first break after hours, but Tara didn't need one. She kept dancing. Jamie didn't like it that Tara was trying to show her up in front of RaVeN. Of course Tara wasn't. Anyone who knew Tara knew she was most free while dancing, so she never liked to stop. The fact that there was a crowd watching... she tuned them out anyway. But the three new dancers were feeling envy. When they found out Tara never studied dance they really took a disliking towards her.

Willow showed up with a big basket of fruit for everyone. Jamie took one look at Willow and was attracted to the redhead. She was flirting with Willow as she stepped up to get her fruit. But Willow was too busy watching Tara swirl around the dance floor. Jamie watched Willow watch Tara and walked off in disgust. Jamie asked some seemingly casual questions about everyone. She got the information on the sexy redhead. She didn't like what she heard. As she sat with her two girlfriends they all were watching Willow and Tara touching each other and laughing. She found out Tara was deaf and knew that was her way to get Willow away from her.

As she joked and teased about Tara being deaf it was Tara who happen to be passing them when she went to smile she read something Jamie was saying. She gave no hint what had happened. But once in the bathroom... Oh god she wants Willow, my Willow. What do I do? She is everything I'm not. She is a hearing person like Willow. What if... god I -I... I can't lose my Willow. Tara calmed down and went back out to the hall. Upon entering she saw that woman talking to Willow. She got a knot in her stomach at the sight of her touching Willow's arm.

She could of easily read their lips but she 100% trust Willow. I'm going to call Buffy anyway just for some advice she thought to herself. But she kept sneaking peaks at her girlfriend and the new girl chatting and laughing. She knew better but her insecurities were surfacing. If you look up the word insecure in any dictionary it reads as follows: Not confident or sure. Beset by fear and anxiety. Tara Maclay has never been any of those in her life. But when it came to her being deaf...

So she was lost in thought until she felt it, more of feeling her, Willow. She looked up to find Willow just smiling at her. Then Willow signed "You care to dance with me? I'm no Raven but please..." Tara breathe was caught in her throat as Willow approached her. Taking Tara by the hand she led her through the class to the middle of the class. Chris noticed and got RaVeN's attention. As Wilow and Tara danced other dancers started to stop dancing and just watch. Willow and Tara didn't notice, all they saw was one another. Their bodies were so in sync with one another. Tara led. If anyone didn't know they were a couple just watching their bodies mold and caress one another they knew now. They danced for no more than ten minutes but in those minutes it was clear to everyone there that Willow and Tara are a couple.

Jamie's mind was coming up with many ways to break up the happy couple. But what she didn't understand was that Willow Rosenberg was meant for Tara and Tara only. She didn't understand they were soul mates. Since finding Tara, Willow hadn't seen another woman. Other women didn't exists. But what Jamie didn't know about and would learn to regret was not so much Faith but a little petite blonde name Buffy Anne Summers, best friend of Willow and close friend and adopted sister to one Tara Maclay.

Jamie would learn of Buffy.

If you look up the word insecure in any dictionary it will read: Not confident or sure. Beset by fear and anxiety. All these things Tara was not. Tara had always been strong willed and independent and courageous. But this Jamie woman... she was bringing out all Tara's fears of hearing and not getting the operation. Willow loved her but a small part of her silly mind is playing right into her own insecurities about not getting the operation. Now she was with a lot of what if's walking around her head. That Jamie woman is a hearing person. Oh she was talking and laughing with Willow. Something I do in a really desperate or passionate moment. And Jaaaaaaamie seems to love to talk. She had Willow cornered for a while That B... she's after Willow. I didn't imagine reading her saying she's going get the sexy redhead in her bed. Oh god she can hear my baby's silly jokes without her having to sign an answer.

Brain to Tara. Stop it. Just talk to Willow about what you feeling. You know she will give you assurances. Just talk to her.
Stomach to Tara. Listen I'm not feeling good. You have me in knots and I hurt.
Tara's body to Tara. Are you kidding me? Willow with some other body? It will never happen. What we share... our love is stronger than just something physical which is all it can ever be with Jamie. And you know Willow is not that kind of person. That body is trying to know Willow's body. Besides she already promised it to me forever. Well I'll talk to Willow's body and see whats going on.
Tara to Body. Um are you sure? Wh-what if...?
Tara's body to Tara. What if what? I don't doubt what we share. Our times together from the first time we touched it was intense. So much to the point where... um well... I can't tell you.
Tara to Body. You what? You're part of me... what is it?
Body to Tara. Do you remember the first time you and Wilow, her body and mine, the first time you made love...?

It only took Tara a second to realize what her body was saying. Her mind drifted back to their first time. A small gasp escaped her mouth. She remembered Willow helping her to make love to her.

Body to Tara. She felt your nervousness and your insecurities and what did she do? She was the one who helped you to know what it was that you did to her.
Brain to Tara. Oh I remember that too.
Heart to Tara. God I will never forget that night... all the things her heart let me know... it was so magical. This Jamie person doesn't stand a chance with our Willow.
Body parts, Brain, Heart to Tara. We don't know if you noticed but we are freaking hot. I think collectively we are what you call 'a hottie.' I mean look at you. Shit based on looks alone that Jamie doesn't hold a candle to us. And as far as brain wise...
Brain to Tara. Oh surely you're kidding. We had a scholarship offer to MIT... uh hello... not many people can say they turned down an MIT scholarship and decided to follow their heart. You're a professor at a college. You have a job you love at a college moulding minds. So enough of this bullshit about this Jamie woman taking our Willow from us. And just because we don't use our ears, because we are deaf? It's going to take much more than that to get Willow away from us.
Brain to Tara. If you remember correctly it was Willow who went out and signed herself up for the signing classes so she could talk to you. She went out of her way to learn to be a part of our world. How many other of the woman you dated did anything even close to that?
Tara to Brain. She loves me.
Brain to Tara. Yes.
Tara to Brain. She's in love with me.
Brain to Tara. Yes.
Tara to Brain. Jamie who.
Brain to Tara. Exactly.

Later that evening

It was Willow who brought up Jamie. She looked Tara in the eyes and spoke.

"Can I tell you something? Well the new dancer, um Jamie... she was flirting with me. Actually she was more than flirting. She's a bit too... well way too... um whats the word I'm looking for?" Tara placed a finger on Willow's lips to silence her. She then stood up and walked over to Willow, kneeling in front of her. She placed herself between Willow's thighs and put her head on Willow's lap. Willow looked down at her girlfriend and ran her hand through Tara's hair. Tara seemed to purr. Willow pulled Tara up to her.

"Why don't I clean up the dishes while you shower, get changed and meet me on the couch for some serious snuggling time?" Tara shook her head and they kissed softly.

Brain to Tara. Oh yeah she's a keeper.
Tara's body to Tara. Oooooooh snuggle time.
Tara's heart toTara. I don't even have to say.

Tara heads upstairs to get herself snuggle worthy.

Willow quickly got the kitchen in order and made her way upstairs for her shower. As she passed the couch she was stopped dead in her tracks by how beautiful Tara looked. Tara was on her side with her back to Willow wearing a simple pair of grey sweat pants with a torn and ripped half shirt. Willow recognized it right away. Oh shit thats the shirt she wore the first time we...

Willow took off running towards the bathroom. Tara turns over on to her back with a smile on her face.

Body to Tara. Something tells me she remembers this top.
Breast to Tara. Oh god we do. We remember her reaction to us.
Brain to Tara. You're so bad.
Tara to Brain. What?
Brain to Tara. Oh yeah you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Tara to Brain. What, she wants to snuggle and she told me to get changed for some serious snuggle time.
Brain to Tara. Mmmnn-hmm. Right snuggle time.
Breast to Brain. Uh hey... we deserve to be snuggled just like the rest of you if not more. I mean she does like to really give us attention.

With that Tara's nipples began to get hard.
Breast to Tara. Where is she?
No sooner had Breast asked than they felt themselves being gently held.
Breast to Tara. Ohgod ohmygod...
Tara leant back into Wilow's waiting body.
Willow's body to Tara's body. Mnnnnnnnnnnn... hey you... I've missed you. It's been a whole twenty minutes.
Tara's body to Willow' s body. Well damn a whole twenty minutes? Way too long. Come here you.

Tara turned her body towards Willow's. Her nipples brushed up against Willow's body. Willow's eyes dropped down and saw two luscious deep pink nipples looking up at her. Her hands automatically sought them out and...
Tara's breast to Willow's hands. Oh god touch... touch us please.
Willow pushed Tara on to the couch on her back and hovered above her just taking in the beautiful sight of Tara's eyes half closed and her chest heaving up and down. She slowly lowered her head. As she did Tara's hand grabbed the back of Willow's head getting a handful of hair. She used it to guide Willow's face where she needed it. Tara guided Willow's head to the middle of her breast. Wilow inhaled Tara's sweet scent and just kissed the entire area, but not the nipples. Oh god she's going to make me... feels so good. Ohohoh yesssssssssssssssssssssssss... please god don't let her stop yet oh keep licking, oh right there. Oh god don't move please... so close.Mnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oh yeah Will... suck me oh bite too ohgod bite me hard. Cant let her move that fucking mouth.

Tara grabbed hold of Willow's head and guided her.She held her head so her mouth didn't move from where it was. Willow was having a feast on Tara's breast. Finally Tara could take no more. She started to tremble and Willow could feel Tara's stomach muscles tense up then relax, tense up then relax. Then Tara's legs wrapped around Willow's hips while her arms slipped around Willow's waist. Her mouth found the crook of Willow's neck which she sucked as she came. She's not sure but it might leave a mark there later.

Willow held Tara as she travelled back from her ride to the clouds. Willow pulled away slightly, looking into a pair of loving but very cloudy glassy blue eyes. Before she could sign Tara was switching their positions. But what Willow wanted more than anything is to just hold on to Tara for the rest of the night. That's exactly what she signed. Willow begged her . "No Tara. I-i just want to hold you. I'm tired and I just want to feel you in my arms. Please baby just come here." Tara scooted away and stood to take off her messy sweatpants. She was about to go put something else on when Willow stopped her.

"Tara no. Don't. Come here. You don't have to," she signed. Tara climbed back on the couch into Willow's waiting arms. They curled up around one another tightly.
Tara to Brain. Jamie who?
Brain to Tara. Exactly.

Tara loved when Willow held her tight with her smaller frame. She somehow always felt bigger as she crushed Tara to her. They both slept in a deep sleep. They both were thinking one thing. Jamie who?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:30 pm 
I like the way that Jamie is dealt with. Big surprise on Henny . And :wtkiss we just hot hot hot
Quote:
Tara heads upstairs to get herself snuggle worthy.
Nice image :drool

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:09 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

yay faith having a sister that is very different but in a good way of course. i think Jaimie needs her ass kicked for thinking she can take away willow. nice update!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:19 am 
5. Willowhand

You guys are not going to believe it.But yesterday i met OZ.yup I do mean from Buffy.SETH GREEN himself was on my block standing talking on his cell phone.I heard his voice and knew right away who it was.He was wearing a army jacket jeans and a pair of shades.I looked back and sure enough...but its not surprising,where I live in Chelsea there are many stars just walking around so I didnt freak out.I asked him if it was him and he smiled and shook his head yes,see he was in the middle of a phone call.I didnt want to bother him so I mouthed the word sorry,you know coz he was after all talking. he smiled that Oz smile and said its okay.He is really cute in person and his hair was its natural colorn of red.He was really laid back and very nice.This is just one of the reasons why I love New York,you can meet a star of your favorite show at any given moment.
Seth if you happen to read the kitten board...YOU ARE REALLY KOOL AND CUTE TOO.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:39 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

this is good, not uised to the wild stuff lol but its all good :) :wtkiss all the way :) :-D

Post subject: Growth - Chapter 18
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:29 am 
5. Willowhand

Once again, Artemis here, appearing on behalf of Willohand (I borrowed the Mission Improbably disguise kit - good, isn't it? :D ) to bring you:

Chapter 18

As Buffy was bringing Faith through the doors of her place, Faith smiled for the first time in days. It was good to see her smiling again. Faith was in a very confused state. Her mind was saying that talking to her mother wasn't possible, while her heart knew differently.

Okay what the hell is going on? I know those blue eyes. I was looking in my mom's eyes. Oh am I insane? Have I finally gone over the edge about my mom's death? Is my guilt eating away at my brain cells? Just then Faith felt a hand on her shoulder. She blinked once, twice, and finally she was looking into a pair of warm hazel eyes. Worried eyes.

"Buffy? Buffy what is it? Is it Willow? What happened to Tara?" she asked as she tried to climb out the wheelchair. Buffy used all her strength to keep Faith seated.

"Faith? Fai... Buttercup, stop," Buffy whispered the name but Faith stopped her struggle instantly. Her eyes watered as she looked up at Buffy.

"What did you just call me?" Faith asked in a heavy voice. Buffy knelt down in front of the woman she loved and repeated the nickname Faith mother had given her.

"I said Buttercup, please calm down. Willow is fine. And Tara is also fine. It's you we are worried about."

"I have to... go." She struggled to stand up due to the medications. Buffy held her down so she wouldn't hurt herself. Faith fell into Buffy s waiting strong arms. After finally getting Faith seated Buffy just held her, kissing her all over her face. Faith melted into Buffy`s arms.

They spent their day holding one another, talking about Faith's childhood more. Faith cried as Buffy held her to her tightly, letting her girlfriend finally get rid of all that bottled up pain she had been harboring for so long.

"Tara?" Faith asked. Buffy wasn't sure just how to respond, so she let Faith continue. At first Faith lay still and silent.

"Buffy? Buffy who is Tara? I mean is she... I don't know. I get the feeling she`s... she`s special in some way. Do I sound crazy? Is it just me?" She looked at Buffy with a smirk. "I know what I'm about to tell you is going to make you to take me back to the hospital, but promise to hear me out first. I think that Tara, Willow`s girlfriend, your new buddy is magical... okay that does sound insane." Sitting up she stands up. "Okay you can take me back to the hospital. Another flew over the cookoo nets. Sign me up baby," she smirked at Buffy but was serious.

Buffy pulled her back into bed. Oh boy. Now how do I say this to her? Oh um honey its not you. Tara really is magical in a way. She somehow got you to see your mother as you looked into her eyes. Hey that`s not bad.

"Buttercup. Hey can I call you that really?" Buffy asked with a child like humor. Faith pulled Buffy into a hot heavy kiss. "Yeah you can, but right now I want you to call out Faith for a few hours." She pulled Buffy in and kissed her again.

"Faith, wait. Are you sure? You just got home from the hospital. Aren't you tired?" Buffy asked, hoping otherwise.

"Damn it Buffy I need to be inside you. I need to hear you screaming out my name. I want to feel you digging your nails so deep in my back that you mark me for life. Please Buf', let me love you. Make love to me Buffy." And that`s what Buffy did. She made love to her girlfriend for the rest of the day into the night.

-----

Willow called Buffy to check in on Faith. They made plans to stop by after work and Tara`s dance rehearsal. Tara was feeling especially confident this morning as she was picking out an outfit to wear to work. It was casual day and for the second time in her four years teaching at the college she`d decided to go casual. As she stood in front of her full length mirror she knew the color already. It as just what to wear.

Well now lets see... what have we to wear that Willow will be drooling over? Oh she would love me in these low cut Levis.
Brain to Tara. Whoa there Missy we are still going to be walking into a college where you work as a professor.
Tara to Brain. Oh um right. No low cut.
Brain to Tara. How about the black boot cut Calvin Klein`s? With your baby blue t-shirt? And carrying our blazer just to wear while standing in front of your class.
Body to Tara. Hey why not those?

Tara looked over at the pants her body wanted to be in.
Tara to Body. Um gulp... I'm not sure about those.
Body to Tara. Oh come on. Why not? Look, you can wear them to work with a long sleeve shirt and still look professional and afterwords you can keep them on to dance in. You know where that Jamie person will see you. And see Willow`s reaction to you in them.

Without another word Tara picked up the pants. Tara was also talked into wearing her hair out by her scalp.
Head to Tara. Aahhhhhh this feels good. I love the wind and the sun touching me like this.
Hands to Tara. This does feel good playing in your soft hair.
Hair to Hand. Thanks. You feel nice doing it.
Brain to body. Alright, alright she gets it. Everybody is feeling happy and perky today. Brother where is this coming from?

(in unison) We think a certain redhead spent lots of time showing every bit of us she loves us all.
Body to Brain. And don't think we weren't paying attention to what she was saying to you too.
Brain to body. Oh you heard that huh?

Tara`s body started to giggle at brain.
Brain to Body. Oh shut up.

Tara pulled into the parking lot of the university and took her time getting herself together. Willow watched from a short distance. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.
Brain to Willow. Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Willow to Brain. Ppfftt... I uh... WOW!
Brain to Willow. Oh yeah that`s putting it lightly.
Willow to Brain. S-she`s wearing black leather pants right? It's not just you playing tricks with me right?
Brain to Willow. Oh, you're seeing correctly. Tara is wearing a pair of black leather pants with a white fitting shirt. And Willow he-her hair... omg she`s...

Willow stumbled backward into a tree. Tara caught a glimpse of red. She fully turned to face Willow. Walking towards her Tara was feeling rather naughty this morning. Looking around to make sure no students or her co-workers were around she pinned Wilow to the tree.

"You like? I wore it just for you. I just love how leather feels against my body. Don't you?" she signed. She then took Wilow`s hand and placed it on her ass cheek. She squeezed Wilow's hand on her as Willow's eyes fluttered closed, then shot open as Tara guided that other hand down her neck to her breast.

"You should know because of you I'm so at ease with showing myself more. Thank you for this." She kissed Willow and walked off. Willow couldn't move. She just watched Tara`s ass, hips and thighs, drooling.
Hands to Willow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Later that evening.

RaVeN had the class in groups this evening. But one person wasn't able to make it to class so RaVeN asked Willow to sub, promising her she wouldn't have to do much dancing as to not give away Willow`s surprise about learning to dance. RaVeN was sure Tara would notice.

It would be Jamie needing a partner. She secretly smiled to herself. Giving her friends a wink she was all ready to start her plan to steal Wilow from Tara. That was until Tara came walking into the hall from the bathroom. It was like slow motion for Willow... Jamie's friends lost their smiles as they noticed Tara. Ordinarily her hair was up in bun. Today she had it out. They also noticed how well the leather pants showed off her muscular thighs. Tara came to rehearsal in sweats all the time. They didn't even know Tara had such an incredible body. Jamie jaw dropped. At first when she saw the blond in the parking lot she didn't know it was Tara.

Willow`s eyes followed Tara`s every move. Her legs looked great. She knew Tara had a hell of a body but it was nice for other woman to see it too and know she was with Wilow. Wilow couldn't help herself, she walked over to Tara, who was in the middle of lip reading what RaVeN was saying. Willow walked up, excusing herself for interrupting. She pulled Tara over and signed something. Tara blushed and leaned into the crook of Willow`s neck. Wilow leaned back and saw Tara`s blushing, lifted her chin and kissed her. It was noticed by some of the others but they keep it no secret that they were a couple. But they also don't go around giving attention to themselves either.

RaVeN gathered the entire class in a circle and made the announcement. "Okay if I could get your attention for just a moment? Thank you. I was given some information on an upcoming open call audition for a new video thats going to be out soon. Now the singer is Britney Spears and she`s announced it to certain dance troops or companies, this one included." To RaVeN`s delight the class went wild. Hands started going up.But the one hand she was hoping for didn't. Tara was standing thinking about what she was going to go over in her class in the morning.

"Oh and just one more thing from here there are two spots. One to audition and one for the best dancer in my summer class." The room exploded again. Everyone was asking who it was, who was the best dancer, though some already thought it was Tara, even with the addition of the new dancers.

"People can I have your attention please.We are going to have what I call a dance off with the ten people who are interested in trying out for it. But first I need to say something." RaVeN walks over to Willow and Tara and asks Wilow to sign to Tara what she`s saying. "As a dancer myself and now choreographer I have never seen a person who is as good as Tara and as talented. It's for this reason and more that I politely demand Tara try out for this Britney video." Then she starts to clap. Then others join in.

Tara was speechless. She didn't know what to do. She blushed and looked down at her sneakers. "I want you, Tara, to be in this dance off as the eleventh dancer." The room went nuts as people started to hug her and congratulate her. "Okay let's break it up.Who wants to go first?"

A woman named Sharon volunteered to go first. By the end of the class it was narrowed down to five, Tara and Jamie in that group. On the ride home Willow was so exited as she watched Tara in her video phone. She was also pointing out what she thought was things Tara could get better. Tara was feeling just how proud Willow was of her. She felt the redhead's love. She pulled off the street and slowly pulled Willow to her.

"If I was of the hearing I would of heard you cheering for me the loudest right? I saw your mouth movements and you were calling out my name weren't you? You're so proud of me it's contagious. I'm proud of myself too. I still can't believe that RaVeN wants me to try out at that open call. Me?"

Willow looked Tara in the eyes."Yes baby, you." Willow eyes started to get watery. Tara kissed her with short kisses, then they grow longer until they both need air.

Tara signed "Okay let's go tell my momma and Lanetra. They are not going to believe this." Willow winked at her. Tara started the car and headed for her mother`s house. Only half-way there Willow asked if they can go home. "Tara I want to make love to you for the rest of the night.Can we stop by your mother`s tomorrow?" Her hands were trembling. Tara grasped Willow`s hands and started to kiss them.

"Come on. Let's get home so you can show me just how proud of me you are." Tara signed as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Once inside Willow called Buffy to let her know about what happened and she was told of Faith`s update. At hearing about Faith Willow was starting to want to go be with Faith but Buffy talked her out of it.

"Will she`s, um, not up to company. We were, um, busy all day and now all she wants to do is sleep." Willow got the message.

"Okay Buffy I will give her call tomorrow." Tara was taking her nails and raking them down Willow`s back causing her to squeal. Buffy smiled into the phone.

"You know what Will? I'm going to help Tara with this dance off. I'm going to get her a special CD made just for her. I'm going to have a guy I know who specializes in computers make it where Tara can actually see the music. Don't ask me to explain it tonight. We`ll go into it another time. Go be with your wife." Buffy closed her phone and lay down next to Faith.

"Will are you okay? We don't have to do anything tonight. I know you're worried about Faith." Tara signed. She kissed Wilow softly on the lips. As she went to pull back Willow's hands held her by her waist, pulling her back into her.

"No. No Tara I want you so much. Please baby I need you tonight. Especially since we have celebrating to do. It's down to just you and Jamie. Did I forget to mention how sexy and sensual you were today?" she spoke without signing. Tara just smiled and hugged Willow. She was trembling.

"A chance like this doesn't come along everyday. What's going to happen to you when I kick Jamie's ass? I mean who's taking care of you when I'm not here? I might have to travel." She signed with a look of confidence about her. Willow was all smiles and kissing Tara's face. Willow was getting more and more turned on by Tara.

"I want to see you. Again. Did you see the looks you received? I was watching their eyes as you walked in. Jasmine, you know the woman with the orange hair said to me 'Oh my god... where did Tara get that body from?' I was saying yup thats my girlfriend," she signed with a huge smile. This made Tara only want to make love to her more. "Will you relax and let me love you for the rest of this night, letting me show you how proud I am of you?"

With that Tara began slowly undressing in front of Willow. First she held her for a while until Willow cried about everything concerning Faith. Seeing her pain Tara knew making love wasn't what Willow needed. She instead spooned Willow holding her, pressing their warm naked bodies against one another. Willow allowed herself to be sheltered by Tara`s strong arms and giving heart. Tara lay awake touching Willows face and playing through her hair. Tara's mind was on the first day she saw Willow standing in the door of her classroom. She was staring with those beautiful green eyes boring right into me. God I felt her there. I can sense people around me anyway but Willow was different. I-I was trembling as I felt her eyes roaming all over my body. It was so powerful. When I gathered my nerves and was able to finally stand I lifted my head and was looking into a beautiful smile, that also spoke to me in volumes. I knew we were attracted to one another, right from the start. Her eyes and her handshake gave her away. Neither of us wanted to end the handshake. So I continued to feel her long fingers. I still say damn secretary...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:12 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Since I've been a bad person and haven't left feedback yet....

Okay first of all I love the way body parts and psyches have conversations and arguments with each other. But no matter what the argument there always seem to be one thing they all have in common, how all of Tara loves Willow and all of Willow loves Tara....It's a good theme.

For Example:
Quote:
(in unison) We think a certain redhead spent lots of time showing every bit of us she loves us all.

I also enjoy having someone look into Faith's psyche. It is always interesting to see any character, especially those of strong will, break down and show that they really are human. That just like the rest of us there are fears and worries and things in our head that we can't always deal with on our own. So you know....thanks.

Plus Tara in tight leather pants.....:drool

-wiccanbotanist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:28 pm 
It's good to see Faith getting better and Buffy helping her out. It will be interesting to see what happens when she sees Tara again.
Quote:
Hands to Willow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh yeah. Tara in leather pants is mega :drool And Tara may not only be able to propose to Willow to a Britney song or at a Britney concert but quite possibly with Britney in attendance if she gets to be a dancer in Britney's video.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:50 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Tara in leather pants hmmm.... lucky for Willow! YAY for Tara getting a chance to dance with Britney!! Really Great!

Love, Whitney

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:04 pm 
5. Willowhand

Poor poor me, I have been forcing myself to go through hours upon hours of Britney videos to get just the right storyline needed for thr chapter with Tara getting ready for the dance off with the other dancers but :eyebrow
we all know its all about her and that damn Jamie person. But between just us,Tara has a secret weapon in a little blonde called Buffy. Keep reading its coming.And oh my is Tara soo up for this. I mean, after all,this Jamie person is after her Willow and well... while she may be deaf she`s not one to be toyed with.And when it comes to Willow lets just say Tara
is...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:57 am 
5. Willowhand

Artemis again (waves 'hi' from behind Willohand mask), with the latest beta'ed chapter - at least I hope it's properly beta'ed, any errors on that score are mine. Here ya go:

-----

"People. PEOPLE PLEASE!" The room went silent. "All right, this is something we all worked hard towards so I want you all to go out there and have fun. All your family and friends are there to see what had you away from home... let's show them."

The room exploded with cheers, yells and lots of excitement. Willow was a nervous wreck. It was here. This evening she was going to surprise Tara by dancing, and dancing the flamenco no less. Oh boy I don't think I can do this.
Brain to Willow. Ssshhh... we are ready for this. Hey our fifteen minutes of fame awaits us. Tara is going to be so surprised. Can't wait to see her reaction.
Willow to Brain. Gulp, uh, yeah, right, Tara. My surprise for Tara.

Suddenly Willow was standing taller. I can do this for my wife.
Brain to Willow. Now you're talking.

Willow`s outfit was in another area of the hall, on the other side of the building where she practiced in secrecy with Chris.

Everybody was helping one another with hair and make up. Outfits were in the areas of each dancer. RaVeN was very particular when it came to order. Each of her participants knew where his or her outfit was just by looking at the color-coded symbol. Tara and Willow came up with the system to keep things moving. As RaVeN explained earlier on, changing into and out of outfits was going to be crucial. Willow volunteered to help behind the scenes with any help RaVeN needed.

Her only concern was Jamie. She tried to be polite when Jamie asked her out. But the woman wasn't getting the hint.Willow didn't like the fact that Jamie's behavior was disrespecting Tara. But she explained Jamie coming on to her to Tara. She didn't want Tara for any reason doubting her feelings for her.

-----

Earlier today.

"I love you. I'm in love with you. That Jamie woman is flirting with me. I'm with you. I'm yours only. So if you see anything don't pay it any mind okay? Don't let her talking to me upset you. It's just that on my part, talk," she told Tara.

Taking Willow`s face in her hands she kissed her softly. "I know already you're mine. And as far as that Jamie person..." Tara stopped signing and pinned Willow`s body to a wall and kissed her hard, leaving Willow`s lips quivering. She winked then walked away. Willow was short of breath as her eyes took in the sight of her half naked girlfriend getting dressed.

-----

Willow was brought back from her thoughts by a pair of arms slipping around her waist. But right away she knew it wasn't Tara. She pulled away quickly.

"Jamie what do you think you're doing? Tara damn it. What if my girlfriend sees this?" Jamie stood smiling at Willow.

"We could go to another room if you like," Jamie said, smirking as she spoke. Willow took a step back.

"I'm not going to cheat on Tara. I want you to stop this. Because to tell you the truth Jamie, with your attitude and behavior... bored now." Willow walked away leaving a shocked and angry Jamie.

Jamie herself took off to find and hurt Tara. She was stretching in a corner by herself, trying to calm her nerves. She opened her eyes to a pair of shoes in front of her. Tara looked up to find Jamie in front of her. Jamie knelt down by Tara`s side, smiling. She slipped her a note and walked away.

The note read: 'What do you think its like, for Wilow I mean, her not having a complete lover? I can't imagine what it must be like to not have your lover hear you while you're in the thrills of passion. She doesn't say anything I'm sure, but it has to be in her mind. You two making love and she`s calling out your name, but you can't respond because you don't hear her. I can see you two together doing your little signing. That must be exhausting while you're trying to be together. If you really love her you would give her one night to be with a whole woman who can give her the night of full passion she deserves.' Tara was trembling from anger so badly she was unable to get up..She tried to get up but her body was already numb.

Buffy was just finished talking to Wilow so she came to see Tara. She wasn't sure what was going on with Tara. Tara was slumped on the floor laughing and talking to herself. Buffy quickly ran over before Willow could notice. She gently touched Tara`s shoulder, causing Tara to jump. "Tara what is it? Whats wrong?" Tara simply gave Buffy the note. Buffy read it then helped Tara up and into the bathroom. Tara had a look on her face.

Once inside Buffy helped to steady Tara. Then she put her fist through a wall. "She can't talk to you this way. I'm not letting her get away with this." Tara's head was down and she was too upset to look Buffy in the eyes. Buffy lifted Tara`s chin.

"Hey you don't think Wilow feels this way do you?" Tara didn't answer. Buffy was now beyond angry with Jamie. "I'm going to kick that SKANK`S ASS!" Buffy yelled. Tara just watched Buffy rant. Finally she grabbed Buffy pulling her into a tight hug. "Aughhhh T-Tara cant bre-breathe here." Tara smiled and stepped back.

"What`s that look on your face? Tara what are you up to?" Buffy asked with wonder. Tara smiled, trying to look as innocent as possible, signing "Well you read her little note. She`s after what;s mine. Now what's a girl to do but fight for what's hers? Or should I crawl up like some easy push-over as she goes after my Willow?" Buffy hugged her friend.

"Are you going to show Willow the note? You know she's not going to like this, that she hurt you. I could beat her up if you want." Buffy signed.

Taking a deep breath Tara said, "I know. I heard for a petite person you kick ass." They both laughed. There was a knock on the door.Willow popped her head in. "Can I come in or is this a private party?" she signed. Tara practically dragged her in and kissed her passionately. Buffy left.

Tara signed, "So how's my girlfriend doing back stage? Is RaVeN nervous? Does she have my poor Willow up and down?" As she backed Wilow up against the wall, she went on, "Hows Jamie? Still chasing my girlfriend? I have to say I'm getting pretty bored with this game. She wants you. Oh she gave me this a little while ago."

Before reading it Willow signed, "Oh my god you're babbling through sign. Who have you been hanging out with?" Willow read the note. Tears were in her eyes. "Tara, oh baby, I'm so sorry. I'm going to kick that woman`s ass."

Tara grabbed Willow, and signed, "Oh no you don't. First you're going to tell me what happened between you two, if anything. When she approached me she was angry. I could feel it coming off her. So what happen to make her so angry?" Tara gently but firmly asked. Willow leaned against the wall and told Tara what happened. She kissed Willow lightly on the forehead and calmed herself.

"Are you telling me she had her arms around your waist? Around the waist that belongs to me? She was touching you intimately? Oh that's it. Nobody touches my girlfriend without her permission. Willow are you okay baby? She didn't try anything right?" Tara signed frantically.Willow stopped her hands.

"No but her coming up behind me like that is enough. She invaded my personal space." Tara cringed at the thought of any part of Jamie being that close to Willow and from such an intimate position...

"You are you know?" Tara signed.

"What?" Willow asked.

"Mine." Tara stated simply as she walked out with note in hand. I'm going to talk to Jamie. Okay, I can do this. Just remember what Buffy taught me. First I have to control my breathing. Tara took a few minutes to go through what she went through with Buffy.
Brain to Tara. We have to do this and I'm ready.
Throat to Brain. I'm ready.
Vocal chords to Brain. I'm ready.
Brain to Tara. We can do this. She has to know she can't do what she did and we say nothing.

Willow could sense something in her girlfriend and it was getting her more than a little excited. She recovered to realize Tara had left the bathroom.

Taking some deep breaths she walks around until she spotted Jamie with her girlfriends in make-up. Tara walked right up, brushing one of the other woman in the process. Jamie got up from where her make-up was being applied.

"Hey Tara.How`s it going?" she said as she smiled towards her friends. Tara got in Jamie`s face and spoke slow and clear, without her stammer she got when upset.

"You have crossed the line this time. No other woman dares to walk up behind my girlfriend putting her arms around her waist in such an intimate manner if it's not me." Jamie`s friend got in Tara`s face, and said in shock, "You can talk? I thought.... I didn't know deaf people talk. You can talk." Tara ignored the stupid comment and continued with Jamie.
"I'm the only woman who has that right. You, Jamie, touched my girlfriend. Don't do it again. You want to play these childish games by going after her when you don't stand a chance that's your business but don't you ever," (Tara stepped even closer to Jamie) "let her tell me of you putting your hands on her again." One of Jamie's friend tried to get up close on Tara but was cut off by a strong hand holding her back. The group of women looked around to find a angry small blonde with a brunette standing off to her left.

"Hey Tara is this where the party`s at?" asked Faith as she took position in one of the two friends' face. Leaning in she bumped the woman.

Breaking eye contact with Jamie, Tara answered, "Oh hey Faith. I guess it is.You didn't happen to bring any party favors with you by any chance?" Tara signed jokingly

."Is everything okay here Tara?" Buffy signed.

"Oh, what, this? Yeah I got this. Can you and Faith give me a minute?" she signed. Buffy and Faith turned and walked away leaving Tara alone again with the three woman.

"You think I'm just going to let you take my girlfriend from me, you're wrong. I will fight you for her. And Jamie, you started it here today by touching her like that. So be on your toes because I'm going to show you what a deaf woman can really do." She side stepped to ensure there was no physical contact and walked away. She caught up to Faith and Buffy. Grabbing Faith she pulled her into a hug.

"Shit Tara I guess Buffy is a great teacher.You were talking back there. And by the look on their faces..."
As Faith was speaking there came a voice over the speakers: "Ladies and gentlemen, please start to make your way to your seats. The fourth Annual Ballroom Dancing In The Park will begins shortly. Take your seats."

Tara froze on the spot. Both Faith and Buffy saw the look of fear on Tara's face. Buffy was there to calm her friend.

"Tara you're going to be fine, but just in case let me show you the breathing technique one more time, something a bit more advanced. I was taught this one while learning how to fire a gun for the first time. Okay Tara? Can I show you this to help you calm down?" Buffy signed. Tara shook her head yes. Buffy took Tara into another room away from everyone else. After a few minutes they walked out with Tara a different person.

"Thanks Buffy, and you too Faith, for being there to have my back with Jamie," Tara signed. They shared a group hug.

Faith pulled away. "Hey, thank that wife of yours. She sent us looking to make sure you didn't kick Jamie's ass and ruin all her hard work behind the scenes." Faith laughed. Then Tara was dragged away by the others to go to wardrobe, make-up and get out on the floor on their assigned spots.

Okay baby, you can do this. You were meant for this night. Just let yourself go. Just feel the music and remember how much I love you.

Momma? Momma, is it you? Ohmygod how did you get inside my head?
Tara asked.

Oh Tara, I'm always with you. I'm out in the audience with Lanetra, seat in the first row to your far left. If you need to you can focus on us. See you out there. Buffy noticed and asked what was going on. But Tara smiled and assured Buffy they were happy tears.

Willow came in the room with clipboard like someone in charge. "Okay we have thirty minutes until we're to start. Just spend time relaxing. With about fifteen minutes before the show I will come and tell you how much time.With five minutes you all are expected to be line up in a single line outside the corridors leading to the dance floor. Ladies, you first, followed by the men. Okay, once out on the dance floor your spots will be marked with tape. Uh, the men's markings will be in red tape while the women's are in black. So just stretch, relax or whatever. Oh and good luck to you all it was my pleasure watching you all this time getting ready for this night." With that Willow turned and left the room.

It was all a buzz with excitement. Tara came running after Willow. She pulled her into a room and pinned her to the door, kissing her.

"I am so turned on by you right now. You're so in charge and running everything. So sexy, Will," Tara signed before moving in to undo her own pants button. "Will, I need you so much right now."

Grabbing Tara and lifting her off the floor, "You have me. And Tara I'm the one who`s on fire right now because of you. Faith told me what happened back there with Jamie." She ripped down Tara's pants and then her panties. "God baby, Faith told me you told that Jamie about putting her hands on me." With that Willow inserted two fingers inside Tara`s wet center. As she pumped into her she held Tara tightly to her. "I love you so much Tara Rosenberg Maclay. You are so sexy." Willow slid another finger into Tara. Tara did the same only she just unzipped Willows pants and pushed her panties to the side, making her fall against the door.

On the other side Jamie stood listening. She could hear Willow moaning out Tara's name over and over again. Tara could sense something. No not something but someone. She concentrated and sniffed a bit. Jamie she thought to herself.

Jamie was about to walk in disgust but was stopped by a voice. It was Tara calling out Willow`s name. "Will... Oh god Willow I'm coming. Oh Will you know what I need. Do it. And do it deep. Please..." It was silent except loud bumping against the door.Then Tara and Willow both screamed out one another's name. But Tara wasn't done yet. She snatched Willow's head around and licked and sucked her pulse point hard and long. Willow whimpered in pain for a second. Tara went to move but Willow held her there so Tara sucked harder. She finally pulled away seeing her marking already. She then dropped to her knees and slowly began to lick Willow's wet center. Willow's hips bucked forward smashing into Tara's face. This just made Tara want her girl even more. Their bumping and their hitting the door almost threw Jamie off balance. When Tara was done Willow's hair was soaked to her forehead and she was sweating as far Tara she was thankful for the empty rooms all over. Hmmm, maybe after the show I can find another room where I can... ravish her one more time before we leave.

Minutes after Tara, Willow came in. She looked...

"Uh Willow you alright? You look a bit unraveled," Buffy said with a smirk, as she looked in Tara's direction. Willow was trying to make her hair presentable. As she reached her blouse opened giving clear view to a dark red and blue mark on her neck. Faith had to hold her mouth to stop anything from coming out. There was small giggles across the room. Tara was smiling and licking her lips. Oh Willow, you are mine. I'm not sharing you with anyone. I'm going to make you my wife. I'm not sure I can wait until the Britney concert to ask you to marry me. Buffy is going through so much trouble. But I can do it there too. Yeah that way the whole world will know you're mine.

Willow looked in Tara`s direction, and Tara was giving her a look that made her entire being just melt. Getting flustered she quickly looked away and went into stage manager mode. Clapping her hands together she yelled, "Okay people, we have a show to put on. You all know where you should be for whatever it is you need." Tara gave Willow a sexy smile and a wink at her last comments. Willow gulped and looked at Buffy with an 'ohmygod she`s driving me crazy' look. Buffy and Faith both started to laugh.

Everybody was walking out excited that the time was finally here. Tara stayed behind and once again had Willow pinned. "Will, I can't wait for you see me dancing. Just remember it's you I'm dancing for." As she finished signing she looked shyly at Willow. "I-I-I hope you like the d-d-dress. I had it especially made with you in mind." She pulled Willow in and held her.

Willow pulled back, signing, "I love it. If it's going to be on you I know I already love it. Now go and get ready. I want to see my wife in this dress," she said smiling. Willow then checked her watch. "Shit," she cursed as she realized the surprise she had for Tara was already there. She took off. Buffy gave her the thumbs up which meant everything was on schedule. Willow smiled and calmed herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:54 pm 
2. Floating Rose

:-D :x :applause :bounce :bow :dance ;-) :thud as you can see by my smileys...GREAT UPDATE!!! I can't wait to see their reactions to the surprises they have in store for each other!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:48 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

YAY! go Tara! that was really great how Tara got all in that girls face! :applause !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:51 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Yes definitely amusing with the whole confrontation. Though I suspect that we haven't seen the last of Jamie, or I'm hoping because I'd enjoy a segment where she throughly gets her arse kicked. This chapter was quite fast paced, lots of action, including the excellent quickie in an empty side room. :-D

-wiccanbotanist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:22 am 
5. Willowhand

Oh trust me, a good sound ass kicikng is coming Jamie`s way.ButTara being a lady will not stoop to the level of actually physically fighting Jamie.
No Tara is going to do it another way where she will be sure to let not only Jamie but everybody know she is the better woman.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:04 pm 
Yeah I love the way that Tara put Jaime in her place and how Willow did as well. Jaime should have taken the hint the first 100 times. I really can't see how being deaf makes Tara one iota less sexy and attractive and as for hearing their lovemaking, they let their fingers do the talking quite effectively thanks very much. In any case, Willow certainly can't be complaining about all the extra attention from her honey. Can't wait for the dance and :willow and :tara dancing together.
:applause :applause :bounce :applause :applause

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next