The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Great Scenes for Other Scoobies in Relation to W/T
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:34 am 

I wa swondering, are there any moments where the other Scoobies do anything or say something to Willow or Tara that makes you smile or whatever. My examples hsould help explain what i mean.

Xander sticking up for Tara in Family. All of them do but Xanders line about "by your full and manlt beard i promise you'll break something trying" is great. Donnie actually looked scared to me!

Another would have to be Spike almost being burnt when tara is brian sucked and opened the curtains.

Hope you get the idea! So, any othe rmoments whether just Wil, just Tara or both?

------------------
Trust In Joss

"Liberate tutemet ex inferis"

"Me and Willow always know how to find each other"

"Black mircles, dark wonders, another life of unknown pleasures"

"There are some corners of the Universe that have bred the most terrible things, things that stand against everything we believe in. They must be fought"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:50 am 
I think I get what you mean, and since I jsut saw "Tough Love", I´d like to add this to the list:

Anya´s "You can sleep with me! Well, that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."

Although the episode was so sad, that made me smile, as it was a line typical for Anya, and it shows the compassion she feels for Willow, although they never were the best of friends.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:57 am 
The scene with Buffy and Tara at the end of Dead Things.
Everyone at the end of Family.
Anya & Tara in IWMTLY and Hell's Bells

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:59 am 

yeah you got it! Moments where the other character show effection or kindness to our girls. :-D

Another fave little moment is xander's kiss on Willow's forehead in The Body. So sweet, she's his best friend and they are always there for each other.

------------------
Trust In Joss

"Liberate tutemet ex inferis"

"Me and Willow always know how to find each other"

"Black mircles, dark wonders, another life of unknown pleasures"

"There are some corners of the Universe that have bred the most terrible things, things that stand against everything we believe in. They must be fought"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:19 pm 
OOH! Tara taunting Spike in "Older and Far Away"!
“I had a muscle cramp…Buffy was helping.”
“A muscle cramp? In your…pants?”
“How’s that cramp Spike? Still bothering you? Maybe you should put some ice on it.”
I LOVED that! Oh and this one
“And how long have you known that your girlfriends Tinkerbell?”
From "Bargaining".
And I liked pretty much all of Buffy and Tara's scenes because they were all just cute, especially in "Older and Far Away".

------------------
"But with Tara, I just know she likes Willow, and she already has one of those" – "Family"

"Honey, in case you didn’t hear me the first six-thousand times, no more teleportation spells." – "Crush"

Willow: "I figured, life goes by so fast, if you don’t write stuff down it just gets…lost."
Tara: "Down to every last bagel"
Willow: "Down to every last everything I do with you" – "Forever"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:23 pm 
The Buffy/Tara scene in "Triangle". So funny and good.

Ange.

------------------
"Things are not always what they seem to be...." Shakespare.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:31 pm 
I love the scenes involving Dawn trying to get the two back together.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:33 pm 
buffy in family, the line goes something like: "i just know she likes willow and she already has one of those." makes me giggle every time i see it!

------------------
"That's right, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:34 pm 
Oh yeah, the interactions between Dawn and Tara are always cute. I like them because Dawn always tries so hard to get them back together and I think thats cute.

------------------
"But with Tara, I just know she likes Willow, and she already has one of those" – "Family"

"Honey, in case you didn’t hear me the first six-thousand times, no more teleportation spells." – "Crush"

Willow: "I figured, life goes by so fast, if you don’t write stuff down it just gets…lost."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:42 pm 
Can't remember the ep title, but I love the scene where Dawn wants to help with the research, Tara says no then finally relents. It's the little smirk on Tara's face when she hands Dawn the book and Dawn says something like,
"That's a weird place for a horn. That's not a horn."

So, so sweet.

A quick edit because I now remember the episode, it was in flooded.

[This message has been edited by Walker (edited March 24, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:47 pm 
The scene in I think Wrecked, or maybe Smased I don't remember, where Buffy tells a shaken Willow that Tara loves her, and Willow replies "You don't know that" and Buffy says "Yes I do". So sweet to see Buffy reassuring her. And Dawn's thing about witches in All the Way was cool too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:14 pm 
Mmh i don´t know the lyrix...

Xander in OMWF!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:13 pm 
ANYA: You can sleep with me.

Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:18 pm 
The whole scene in family especially the bit when Mr McLay goes:

"We're her bolld kin. Who the hell are you?"

And Buffy goes:

"We're family"

That just chokes me up every time

------------------
Amber is a Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:54 pm 
In "The real me" when Dawn writes in her diary about telling her mom she'd like W/T to show them some of the stuff they do on their own, classic. You can imagine Joyce's face.

Oh, Wicca. Of course.

--------

"I mean, I was given to understand that a drama class would have, you know, drama class." - Willow, Restless

[This message has been edited by CountZero (edited March 24, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:06 pm 
My Favorite was when with Anya and Willow when Willow say's, "Hello, Gay now." I liked that. GO WILLOW.

------------------
This is our last embrace, Must I dream and Always see your face.~ Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:13 pm 
Man, all of you guys have great stuff. I wanted to add that I like ANY conversation that Tara has with the other scoobies, especially since it usually revolves around Willow.
And I just remembered another one! The conversation that Willow and Xander had in the beginning of "Buffy vs. Dracula".

WILLOW: Xand ... what if somebody had a secret, and that somebody promised somebody else that they wouldn't tell anyone.
XANDER: (nodding) News flash, Will. Everybody knows.
WILLOW: No, thi-this isn't about me and Tara.
XANDER: Oh. Well, not that I wouldn't be all ears if you wanted to tell me a secret about you two. Even if it was very, very naughty.

It was cute because it was so innocent and it wasn't that far after Xander found out about Willow and its obvious that he's totally cool with it and they even joke around about it in the most natural way.

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:58 pm 
There is a scene in a fifth season ep. (can't remember which one) with Willow and Buffy where at the end of the conversation Willow says" Everyone is getting spanked but me." the look on Buffy's face is priceless.

------------------
"As God as my witness I thought Turkeys could fly." L.Nesman, WKRP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:06 pm 
hi, I've been reading posts for a few days now and I even posted a story in your DCP section(shameless plug.) On the topic of fave scenes, I haven't seen this posted here, tho it probablt is, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew about it. It has every scene involving Willow and Tara from BtVS. With pictures from the scenes, too. It's really so much fun to read. If this has been posted already then I'm sorry but there's soooo much to read here that it's taking me awhile. Hope everyone enjoys. -Sara http://www.ltmiz.com/wt/

------------------
"Do you think us beautiful? Our fierce eyes. Our white skin. Drink you say! Do you have any conception under god of the thing you will become!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:26 pm 
Pretty much that whole scene in the body when Anya and Xander are there, from Willow saying, "come on. you and me." to Xander to Anya's speech to Xander punching the wall. And in Bargaining 2 when Anya and Tara are in the Magic box waiting for Xander and Willow. "Because he's with Willow and if something happened, I would know, and so would you."

------------------
Hey, and later we can churn our own butter and make sweaters out of sheep.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:56 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Poe:
hi, I've been reading posts for a few days now and I even posted a story in your DCP section(shameless plug.) On the topic of fave scenes, I haven't seen this posted here, tho it probablt is, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew about it. It has every scene involving Willow and Tara from BtVS. With pictures from the scenes, too. It's really so much fun to read. If this has been posted already then I'm sorry but there's soooo much to read here that it's taking me awhile. Hope everyone enjoys. -Sara http://www.ltmiz.com/wt/

why thank you Sara Poe, that's my site. i'm glad you're enjoying it.

as for the Q, it's a deleted scene in Older and Far Away:

Anya: This isn't some weird definition of "fine" that means hiding in your room and crying?
Willow: No.
Anya: Because we're tired of the crying.
Willow: Guys, Tara's Buffy's friend, too, she should be there. I want her there, it'll be good to see her. Besides, I think we can handle a couple of hours in the same house.

the first time i read that, "awwwwww"!

and here's another one fr Smashed:

Xander: Well, you know I'm kinda beat and I bet that's tiring. That thing thing you're doing there...
Willow: Guys, I'm fine... what's the deal with...
Anya: Oh! For crying out loud, this is bizarre! You're all la-la-la with the magic and then not talking like everything's normal when we all know that Tara up and left you, and now everyone's scared to say anything to you. Except me.

peace!

------------------
Willow and Tara
Willow and Tara's Room
quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:08 pm 
The end of Family of course I always say "Damn right"!! In Normal Again when Buffy tells Willow that once you fall for Willow you stay fallen. In I think Primal, when Buffy and Willow are talking and hugging in the elevator shaft and then when Xander joins them. Anytime with Dawn talking to Willow and Tara. I love those guys.

------------------
Sugarloaf
"Due to the recent presidential elections, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:14 pm 
Where did you get the deleted dialog from Eekiboo? was it from the shooting script site? Because I thought that it got shut down a while ago. If its up and running did the URL change?

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:42 pm 
Cici,the q from omwf was:
"It could be witches,some evil witches;which is ridiculous,cause witches they were persecuted,wicked good and love the earth and women power and i'll be over here."
-Xander

I loved the scene between Buffy and Tara @the end of 'Dead Things' also. Prob my favorite,though was the scene between them in 'The Body' at the morgue on the couch,when Tara tells Buffy about her mom dying when she was 17.

------------------
"Isn't it funny how slaying always makes you hungry and horny?"

"I wear the cheese. The cheese does not wear me."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:51 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by jitterbug:
Cici,the q from omwf was:
"It could be witches,some evil witches;which is ridiculous,cause witches they were persecuted,wicked good and love the earth and women power and i'll be over here."
-Xander

It's Wicca good and love the earth and women power and I'll be over here...

Cause "wicked good" gives it a meaning I don't perticularly like

Edited to add : shellybean, you've got mail about the shooting scripts...

------------------
Tara: No, see, 'cause your insect reflection represents your insignificance... in terms of the karmic cycle.

[This message has been edited by Morphine (edited March 24, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 10:55 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by eekiboo:

why thank you Sara Poe, that's my site. i'm glad you're enjoying it.

I LOVE that site eekiboo! Talk about a lot of work! (And a very dedicated Kitten! :-) ) My favourite thing is the "Hush" screen cap with just their fingers intertwined...when I first saw that scene I thought, "Holy wonkin' woo hoo!!!! Oh yeah, they are so meant to be..." It would make a great T/W pic for the bottom of the index page in these times of angst. Sigh. I so need the vicarious smoochies...

------------------
I'm under your spell
Nothing I can do
You just took my soul with you
You worked your charm so well
Finally I knew
Everything I dreamed was true

--Tara to Willowquote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:00 pm 
THANATOPSIS--
where is your signature quote from? it's really familiar, but I can't place it...

thx
jane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:01 pm 
I loved the scenes between Willow and Tara in "Who are you".
Tara: "I am, ya know?"
Willow: "What"
Tara:"Yours."
I just loved that. The looks that Willow and Tara give each other, the half smiles that come from Tara.....everything, it's just the best.
It is impossible to pick only one or even a few favorite W/T scenes cuz there are WAY too many ;o)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:16 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Jane Eyre:
THANATOPSIS--
where is your signature quote from? it's really familiar, but I can't place it...

thx
jane

I believe thats from Pangs, this Thanksgiving episode from season 4, where Buffy makes dinner and wants to whip her own whipped cream instead of just taking the already whipped 'whipped cream' from the can.

And then Willow says these lines

quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:11 pm 
I like the Tara and Anya scene in The Yoko Factor where they're hiding out in the bathroom to escape the Scooby squabble. Tara and Anya started to form a bond there. "Nice bathroom. Like the tile."
------------------
I'm very seldom naughty

[This message has been edited by Rosenberg (edited March 27, 2002).]