The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Introduction Thread # 4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:05 pm 

Welcome all new kitties

. I am glad you posted here it's a good sign that you want to join our growing community! So, yeah catch you on the board.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:44 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Twisted Rabbit:
Welcome to all new kittens!
And Nathalie, it's nice to see that other Belgians are joining The Kittenboard!

[This message has been edited by Twisted Rabbit (edited March 25, 2002).]

It really is. I wanted to join this thread for a while but I had a little trouble figuring out how this works. lol I'm a newbie to the world of forums..

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it all!

Nathaliequote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:41 pm 
Well howdy and hello!

I'm a big ole newbie so thought i'd better post! Been secretly lurkin on the board for about 3 months now and thought it was about time to join.

Gotta say...love the board and the people!

Speak soon no doubt!!

------------------
Would that mean we'd have to snuggle?

Lesbian gay type lovers!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:18 pm 
Hi! I've been lurking around the board for a while but this is my first official post!
Uh..let's see....how to introuce myself? Well i'm Willow and Tara obsessed obviously. They're pretty much my big thing right now. Personally wise, I'm 17 and will be starting college in the fall at USC. I'm around 5'5, long wavy brown hair, 118 pounds of cute and loveableness. Besides willow and tara I love Music, it's always been a HUGE part of my life and I couldn't live without it. My current favorite artists are Fiona Apple, System of a Down, Garbage, No Doubt, Babes in Toyland, and lots more. I also like Japanese Anime, Video Games, Harry Potter, Movies (Moulin Rouge!) and TONS of other stuff. I have a pretty wide variety of interests. I'm also a songwriter. I really love the Kitten board, all the topics are so interesting and I really look forward to meeting and talking with all of you! ^-^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:31 am 
evenin all...

I neva like to lurk, best just to come out and say a big howdy to everybody...

My name is Jonathan, i'm 18 and getting ready to start my fine art degree after the summer. I'm usually found waltzing through the creativity lounge at HDC looking for gud fanfics to inspire my drawings... so far ive been very impressed by the hardcore fanfic writers here at the kitten board...

look forward to postin again soon, oh yeah and i'm typically British so pleaz don't hold it against me!

------------------
I'm unclean a libertine, and everytime you vent your spleen, i seem to lose the power of speech, you're slipping slowly from my reach, you grow me like the evergreen, you've never seen the lonely me at all... without you i'm nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:55 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Cleis666:
It really is. I wanted to join this thread for a while but I had a little trouble figuring out how this works. lol I'm a newbie to the world of forums..

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it all!

Nathalie

and this forum isn't too bad either...
http://wjnhforum.combell.com/phpBB/

quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:31 am 
Hello My name is Heather and I just wanted to introduce myself here. :wave: Be warned, my foot loves to live in my mouth.

Kudos!

------------------
Andrew: Timothy Dalton should win an Oscar and beat Sean Connery over the head with it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:49 pm 
quote:
and this forum isn't too bad either...
http://wjnhforum.combell.com/phpBB/

Yeah, it is. I know the thread but I haven't been there yet to post on it. On which thread are you usually if I may ask? I just registered so I'll post someting there tomorrow 'cos I gotta go now. Maybe I'll see you there sometime, would be cool.

Nath.quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:58 pm 
Just wanted to add my own little WILLKOMMEN! to the mix since my intro is probably in a closed thread somewheres.

32 yr old, lesbian Network Administrator/Dir. of IT for a Museum in Canyon, TX (I am so NOT a Texan). Originally a Philly girl who has this penchant for hopscotching around the States with my wonderful partner of 4 yrs and just happens to speak German as well.

So many howdys to all new Kittens! I look forward to chatting with you all.

Toni

------------------
"Sometimes, we just can't make it on our own. We all need someone to love us, to help remind us that there's good in the world, to keep us from going crazy."

Willow from Dacia's The Dreamer AwakesWILLKOMMEN!WILLKOMMEN!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:58 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Cleis666:
Yeah, it is. I know the thread but I haven't been there yet to post on it. On which thread are you usually if I may ask? I just registered so I'll post someting there tomorrow 'cos I gotta go now. Maybe I'll see you there sometime, would be cool.

Nath.

I usually write in the thread "Zap" , but also in the other threads ...My nick is 2Wicky, by the way

quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 7:41 pm 
Hey all. Um,

Well, I go by Jacko83 on HDC when it is up(Hullo to all from HDC)
I am an upstanding member of the community (standing 6'5") and I have a weird sense of humour. Um, I enjoy heavy music, blues and writing songs, playing bass guitar and drums (VERY BADLY I might add!)

I hail from Sydney Australia and wanna get out of the city. (Can you blame me?)

Fast cars and good TV are also liked immensely.

------------------
I am not Charlie Brown on Acid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:58 pm 
Hola..
Mainly i just come here to get those great spoilers, but neva know when i might want to add in a comment or two, so I thought why not register. This board is great.

and btw Tara/Willow kick motha ass!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:46 am 
Hello kitties!
Have been lurking obsessively and finally decided to come out. This has got to be the best and most friendly Buffy community I've seen (I hope! Be nice to me!)And so I say hello!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:48 pm 
Hi all, so the basics about me...well i'm 17 gonna be 18 soon so big party!! I'm from the UK and its been a really nice day, the sun was out and i've spent the day playing footie, or well trying to play! I'm crazy about Tara mostly coz i was/still like her i have a terrible stutter when i'm nervous, but i'm getting better.
So thats all i can think to tell you um...been wiv my girl for a year but its on the rocks..
K well thats it, i'm introduced!!
Luv
breaking

------------------
where do we go from here?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:42 pm 
Hello all…well I’ve made a few posts and somehow missed this wonderful thread. I also recently registered at HDC (what happened to their site, btw). So where shall we begin?

According to my girlfriend: TKHeaven - the heavenly creature who listens, loves, comforts, and cherishes all the little angels under her wings.

Awww, ain’t dat sweet of her…hehe I gotta love her.

Well, I’m 25 (26 in August ) I am Leo Woman – Hear Me ROAR! … *meow*……. where was I .. oh yeah, feel like I’m still 17, act like I’m 9. I went to collage majoring in Music Education. Yes, love of music, it runs through my veins, keeps me alive. I listen to Incubus, Tool, Linkin Park to Sarah McLachlan, Paula Cole to Moby, Chemical Brothers to other instrumental stuff like Tao of Healing and movie soundtracks (I blame my gf for the vast collection of CDs). I live in New Jersey, work in Brooklyn (missing the great sites of the Twin Towers, so now instead we have two beams of lights shooting into the sky).
I just LOOOOOVVVVVVEE the W/T relationship on Buffy. I think it’s been great having a lesbian couple representing an everyday relationship (sans the demons) as opposed to the lesbian stereotype kind of relationship. Plus there’s the little fact that my gf and I *drool* when we see Amber Benson on screen. We always joke about not minding to share Amber…well, she jokes, or does she? ANYWAYS
Anything else just ask.

------------------
"Hey Will, this is me. It doesn't all have to be good and fine. This is the room where you don't have to be brave. I still love you. If you're worried, you can be worried."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:35 pm 
quote:
I usually write in the thread "Zap" , but also in the other threads ...My nick is 2Wicky, by the way

Cool! I posted there some stuff. My nick is well, same as here Cleis666

Hope to talk to you there.

Nath.
quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:25 pm 
hi guys, thought that i would finally register as i have been coming here since Oct. Don't know why i didn't do it earlier. I just love reading what everyone has to say. I'm not sure how often i will contribute but i visit everyday.
Anyway, I am from Australia and am enjoying this season. We are up to Life Serial this week even though I have downloaded the eps it is great to see them on tv and larger than life. I can't wait till "Once More with Feeling". I have been telling all my friends about it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 7:46 pm 
Ok I've I been watching the show since season two (and fell in love with buffy and angel) I was obsessed with them all th way untill... this year when it was declared no more x-overs!!! So i started watching willow and tara and am now obssesed with them i constantly discuss them with all my friends(even the non-buffy watchers!) I'm hopless and am always a b/a lover but now... forever in love with willow and tara!
------------------
We know of the past.
We are of the present.
We dream of the future...

Hi new kitten here... i think....
anyways i also line in Vancouver well actually burnaby... you know where the mall is? Anyways if anyone else is a Vancouverite post it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:25 pm 
A warm welcome to all the new Kittens!

------------------
~La

"No good sittin' worryin' abou' it. What's comin' will
come, an' we'll meet it when it does."
~Hagrid, from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:30 pm 
Hello from a delurker - Have really enjoyed all the postings on the board. You all seem like very nice people so I broke down and joined in.

Looking forward to the new episodes...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:08 pm 
Hey everyone, My name is Tonia, Im 20 years old. and im from Maine. My favorite character is actually Drusilla but since she isnt on the show anymore, it became Willow and a tie with Willow was Tara, so i was happy when they got together, they are so cute together. Well im just saying hi, and hoping to chat wtih you all soon. See ya.

~Tonia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 4:12 pm 
Hiya guys,

I just popped over from the Essence board and I like what I see I'm looking forward to posting.

Wiilow and Tara are the best!

Amadan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 5:13 pm 
Just wanna say HI!!! to everybody.
De-lurking after almost a year of reading this amazing board.
I'm really happy

I'm a 25/F from a little country named Chile, so I say sorry in advance for the grammar errors you'll see in my posts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15