The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's 'Bumper Wisdom' Wednesday, MKF! 10/2/02
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:26 pm 
My new car is a Batmobile, I've had her for ... tomorrow will be a month. Right now I have yellow letters that says "I'm" then the Bat-signal next to it. Maybe I should specify Batgirl somehow. She is just sadly under-represented and has the same logo as Batman.

When I was on college I was more into putting stickers on my toolbox (art supply box - my essentials that I took everywhere) coz people saw it more. I have the I Hate People sticker on that too, plus a ton of alien-heads and froggies, and Keroppi. Also a Dole banana sticker and one that says "xXx Adults Only! xXx" coz my cousin's kids always wanted to get into it and chew on my kneaded eraser ... ewwww. They push down on my colored pencils really hard and snap the lead, and I don't even wanna know what they would do to my $3 apiece markers! Um rambling, very aware I'm rambling.

Night, people!

~Joy, newly Extra Flamey ^__^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:34 am 
Damn I missed this thread.

First to start things off, my old car was an 88 acura legend named Xena. I had a Xena for President bumper sticker, Bad Cop No Donut, and several others that I forget now. To make things Ironic, the car died the week Xena died on the show. Go Figure.
My second car is named Gabby, after Gabrielle, has a Xena Rules bumper sticker with a rainbow on it, DMB, Tree Hugging Dirt Worshiper, Jewel this way, *runs out side to check everything else * Indigo Girls, "There is Fiction in the space betwee" from the Tracy Chapman song, and as for the one that I love the most

" Peace and Freedom Thru Non-Violent Action." that's on the trunk of my car.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:42 am 
That is one cool car! And I know this is like my fifth 'that's so cool!' post, but I can't help it, Im a huge sticker fan and Israel has such a dull variety...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:40 pm 
ROLF. These are [i:cec4220019] so[/i:cec4220019] funny! I got a few of my own to add:

Who [b:cec4220019] are[/b:cec4220019] these kids and why are they calling me [b:cec4220019] mom[/b:cec4220019]?

I left the womb for this?!

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO for a Klondike Bar?

Some days it's just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Quiet brain! Or i'll poke you with another Q-tip!

If we can put a man on the moon, why not all of them?

I didn't do it. Nobody saw me. You can't prove a thing. The sheep are lying.

Your village called. They're missing an idiot.
:D

~ Jen :peace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:57 pm 
My car sticky, which is not currently on or in my car because I live in Texas, says in happy rainbow letters-

[b:e4cb3edc92] Let's Get One Thing Straight,
I'm Not[/b:e4cb3edc92]

Heheheeee I love it and I can't wait till I'm back in a state that won't destroy my Angelus (my car).
-LC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:17 pm 
Jen, those were so hilarious!!!!!!

Unfortunately, my car's too shiny and new to put bumper stickers on it. But now I feel like going to Hot Topic and getting some to stick the back of my window.......

~*~* Kristy *~*~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:06 pm 
LMAO, jen. :lol Those were great. I've been meaning to get new stickers...mine are kinda flaking off....Speaking of Hot Topic, I once saw one that said something like "Be back in 15 minutes...I've gone to my 'happy' place"...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:24 pm 
I have a few bumper stickers decorating my dorm room. One is: As Above So Below. I'm too anal to put them on my car, though. Well, other than my college sticker and the sticker for my co-ed fraternity.

I have to say that I absolutely love some of the suggestions others have offered. My favorites are: Witches do it with a spell! and Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup... Those are classic.

:bounce Spice :bounce

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:25 pm 
Speaking of Hot Topic-

I went shopping and my little brother went with me. It just happened that the first store at the mall that I want to go into is Hot Topic. Now I've had some fun times in that store (my girl and I totally wigged one of the employees there once when we......bought some *cough* stuff.....) but taking my 11 year old brother was just to funny. Poor kid was pressed up to my back, scared that he might touch something from the store. After we left he told me he didn't think Mom would approve of me shopping there. LMAO!

-LC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:11 am 
Ah yes, bumper stickers. I have a bunch.

"I want to be Barbie, the bitch has everything."

"I'm not gay, but my girlfriend is."

I also have the "I'm not your type." in rainbow letters as well, but someone already talked about that. I have a really cool decal that is a rainbow triangle that isn't adhesive except to glass, it's rather nifty. I have seen a bumper sticker that said
"got brains?" That I want badly.

I laughed for a long time after I read that one! :lol peace

Edited because I'm not big on the grammar.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:05 am 
I realize this 'Daily' thread is nearly a week old, but I had to add these two because I just saw them this weekend. One was a sticker that said "We have enough youth. How about a fountain of smart?" The other was a tshirt worn by a flaming bartender at a club I was at this weekend. It said "My sexual preference is NOT YOU!" :lol