The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spiral Revisited
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:56 am 
Could this be what you refer to?
http://www.alysonhannigancorner.com/aly ... iral21.jpg

Kal

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:57 am 
Almost Kalita, she is in the process of looking up here, and about half a sec later the look is *very* different.

Editing:
This one at Stain & Varnish comes closer. (You have to be registered to be able to view it).

------------------

Amber Benson has really nice hair and I want her shampoo.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited July 18, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:58 am 
Hey, I was watching the episode last night and noticed a screw up. The scene when they first enter the rv, and Xander and Buffy are arguing b/c Xander doesn't want Spike to come, in the backround they first show Tara holding onto Willow's arm and Tara's head is on Willow's shoulder. then, after they switche cameras they show Tara omly holding onto willow's arm and her head is not on Willow's shoulder. then again they switch cameras, and Tara is holding onto willo'w arm and again her head is on Willow's shoulder. If u watch it, you'll notice that it ia akward.

only a minor detail. Just thought i should point it out

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:59 am 
Oh I will have to watch that again, you are probably right, that happens more often. Like when they are floating the rose in A New Man, they are suddenly sitting a lot closer from one shot to the next. And in the Body after Tara kisses Willow they rest their foreheads together, but when the angle changes, they suddenly are not.

In this case I probably did not notice, cuz I was too busy staring at where Willowhand was located.

------------------

Amber Benson has really nice hair and I want her shampoo.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:00 am 
I thought that the shot from the Body was excusable cos they needed the space to be able to show Willow's face but others, well, whoever was in charge should be paying attention.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:01 am 
They should hire an obsessive Kitten to watch the W/T scenes for continuity errors.

Forget the hiring actually, I offer money and physical favours to do it.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:02 am 
Kia, I have to admit, I noticed that too. But you know, The Look more than made up for it.

That pic, garfield, it's close isn't it? I think it's a classic heavy-lidded Tara-look. Kinda like the 'Willowhand' one, just without the smiling and joy. But damn, it's sexy.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:03 am 
Kinda OT on this thread...but speaking of looks, did anyone else get the feeling that Willow was about to jump Tara's bones just before they cut away from the laundry/vending machine scene?

Cos that look in her eyes...whoa.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:04 am 
Oh yeah as one usenet post described the event, Willow felt that between her thighs.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:05 am 
LOL! That wasn't you Xita? Bwahahahaha, well Willow wasn't the only one. Of course that was not the case for me the first time I watched it.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:06 am 
Garfield, you have a way of cheapening every discussion we have about Willow and Tara.

Please don't stop.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:07 am 
Speaking of the Willowhand look, antine know where I can get a pic of it?

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:08 am 
Here ya go a link to my favourite one at Extra Flamey.

There are more there if you go to Eps+Caps. The episode is E4 from S5 "Out of my mind"

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:09 am 
We kid you not when we say that Kittens are obssessive...exact episode (Garfield) and even the exact moment in a clip (Puff).

Hehehe....I'm so proud of these guys

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:10 am 
Hey! I think I was the one in charge of the remote when we were watching said scene.

Humph.

------------------

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:11 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Puff:
Oh and one look that I missed until I watched it with fellow kitties that is just amazing.

I can't believe I missed that look! Every time I've watched that scene, I've been looking at Willow, but now when I look at Tara's eyes move from Dawn to Willow - what a look!

The things you see when helpful kitties point them out!

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:12 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr.G:
Almost Kalita, she is in the process of looking up here, and about half a sec later the look is *very* different.

Editing:
This one at Stain & Varnish comes closer. (You have to be registered to be able to view it).

LOL, but she was looking at Dawn though.

edited to add: I had forgotten to say that This is only my opinion

D

[This message has been edited by GODisTigger (edited July 19, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:13 am 
I assure you she was *not*. Just look at the scene. If she was looking at Dawn like that she should have been arrested, brainsucked or not.

Editing as well:
And this is just my opinion.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited July 19, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:14 am 
YEs i am afraid you won't find many who agree with you on this one. I would do vectors but then again...... NOT.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:15 am 
OMG, LOL!

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:17 am 
Tara looking at Dawn when she gave that look...sure and Willow and Tara are just really good friends

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:18 am 
Well, I watched that scene frame by frame, because of all the caps I did, and I can tell you for certain that Tara is not looking at Dawn. There are three distinct cuts in that short span of time. First the 'Tara look' which is directed at Willow. A quick cut away, and than back to Tara reaching over towards Dawn and saying her line. The two scenes, first Tara looking at Willow, than Tara reaching towards Dawn, have a distinctive feel to them. I would fathom a guess and say they were shot at separate times and then edited together.

Again, from someone who has watched the scene over and over again, frame by 1 sec frame, Tara is looking at Willow.

tadah
Adrienne

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:19 am 
Tara looking at Dawn? In a parallel universe maybe...

She was clearly looking at Willow, and it wasn't a brainsucked look. She's also given Willow this look before in other eps. It's just that in Spiral it was so raw and almost primal. Love it.

Tara has no reason to look at Dawn that way, as she makes reference to Dawn later on in the scene and reaches across to her.

Besides, isn't that just a bit ick? And that's my opinion.

------------------

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:20 am 
Ok, let me clear one other thing up. I wasn't trying to say that Tara was giving a lusty look toward Dawn, I just thought she was looking at her with the brainsucked gaze she had up till that point. Guess I should pay more attention to the kind of look being given.

And yes, Tara gazing lustily at Dawn IS ick.

D

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:21 am 
I think pretty much anyone gazing lustily at Dawn is ick.

------------------

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:22 am 
Tara looking at anyone other than Willow that way? Um no I don't think so.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:23 am 
Well, I finally dusted off my copy of Spiral and OH MY GOD! There is no doubt that Tara is looking at Willow, she was looking at Dawn when Dawn asked Will if she was having any luck finding a spell, but then Tara began looking at Willow as she was replying. There was definitely something very hot about that look, of course she probably didn't know why she was looking at Willow like that, but who cares, it was gorgeous

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:24 am 
Minion, she might not have known why she was looking at Willow like that, but I like to believe that it's because when she was brainsucked, she acted instinctually. And Tara's instincts are to...um...look at Willow like that. Ahem.

------------------

I